Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm looking to trade for a shiny type null or Silvally. I'm losing patience trying to reset for one. I have shiny Audino, Bronzor, Wailmer, 2 shiny Gravelers, Spinda, and Togedemaru. I would be willing to trade any if not all of these shinies for a shiny type null/silvally. Or any event pokemon if they aren't grass types (I'm doing a grass mono run). Thanks in advance!

Hi dont know of you are still active,but if it not to much to ask for id like to trade a scyther and deino.

stats and nature dont matter a whole lot just wanna round out my team.

im midway through the game,but saw you litterly get them at the end.

i kinda wanna enjoy them while im progressing.

• 1 month later...

I asked this earlier, but never-mind.

Hi, if anyone is active, might I ask for any salamence, bagon, or shelgon. I know it is unobtainable, but it's able to be requested and traded. If not, I understand. Then, maybe I could trade for a Deino? Either way, what would you want in return? Shiny Pokemon, starters (I only have Charmander starters, 4 males at level 1, 2 with bad abilities), etc. Maybe one of you can trade me an eevee, too? Thanks for any time and consideration.

Edited by flamesear
Change in plans

16 hours ago, flamesear said:

I asked this earlier, but never-mind.

Hi, if anyone is active, might I ask for any salamence, bagon, or shelgon. I know it is unobtainable, but it's able to be requested and traded. If not, I understand. Then, maybe I could trade for a Deino? Either way, what would you want in return? Shiny Pokemon, starters (I only have Charmander starters, 4 males at level 1, 2 with bad abilities), etc. Maybe one of you can trade me an eevee, too? Thanks for any time and consideration.

I don't have any of those pokemon available to trade at the moment but I would like to inform you that Bagon is available in Reborn, albeit pretty late game. If you want a guide to the locations here is one that is up to date 

If you just want the location of Bagon here it is. 

Bagon: Charous Mountain/Rt 4 event

Shelgon; Evolve Bagon

Salamence: Evolve Shelgon

• Like 1

5 hours ago, loveDBZ said:

I don't have any of those pokemon available to trade at the moment but I would like to inform you that Bagon is available in Reborn, albeit pretty late game. If you want a guide to the locations here is one that is up to date 

If you just want the location of Bagon here it is. 

Bagon: Charous Mountain/Rt 4 event

Shelgon; Evolve Bagon

Salamence: Evolve Shelgon

Ah, thanks. I thought it was actually unobtainable, because of what the rules say.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, if anyone has one, I'd like to request a shiny Stunfisk, any nature, any IVs, I'm playing a shiny only run and it's so rare to find let alone it being shiny. I would really appreciate it. I don't have much to trade on my shiny run account, but I have every pokemon in my actual playthrough if you're interested, I also have three shiny noibats and two shiny bunnlebies that I am just not using if interested. I can also try to provide an item through the pokemon for trade. Thank you so much in advance. 

Commenting again just in case, cause I'm not sure if this is still the place for trades and such. I am still seeking a shiny stunfisk for my all shiny run. (I caught a regular stunfisk cause I want to trade for a vulpix later, but my rules are I need the shiny now to counteract it) 

My shiny run has quite a few extras now but if those aren't your interest I have an actual run with every pokemon that I can either hatch an egg or go into my extras there. 

Here's my shiny run extras and non shinies I got from wondertrades, the yellow area isn't up for grabs, those are for quest rewards. 

Screenshot (27).jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, if this is still active, I'm looking for a poipole for bee's pokedex quest to autocomplete. I'm at 400 and grinding to 731 does not sound enjoyable... 

My online/trade name is the same as my profile name here, just no spaces.

NoodlesTheDragonite

Edited by Noodles The Dragonite