Zarc

Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

You need to accept , not decline

I have to dinner , will came after

Hi! I'd like to ask for four 5IV Pokémon so I can cover every egg group to start breeding my own mons. Namely: Ferroseed, Carvanha, Yamask, and Archen. I have a number of shinies for maybe novelty value in return, but not much else right now.

40 minutes ago, CMV said:

Hi! I'd like to ask for four 5IV Pokémon so I can cover every egg group to start breeding my own mons. Namely: Ferroseed, Carvanha, Yamask, and Archen. I have a number of shinies for maybe novelty value in return, but not much else right now.

I think I can provide you with those but it's gonna take some time, probably ready in 24hrs or so, gonna let you know when ready

• Thanks 1

@EmilTejada150 Please, don't ask the same question in less than 24 hours. It's said in the rules. Except if someone asks you what Pokemon you want, so this is your first warning. Be patient, you've already asked it here, but I don't think it's worth to create another topic with the same request. Thank you.

Hi do you have a shiny  gible? And what would you trade it with?

Edited by danialeftekhary

@Zarc do u have a bounsweet.............(If u do Could I take it I dont care about IV's or natue) If not would u know where the location of it would be

Edited by Gengar768

@Zarc Thanks for responding anyway