Reborn/Rejuvenation EXTREME Version

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Feng Lei said:

So I ended up downloading gemini for this. Now, my confusion is with settings. Where do I find it? There doesn't appear to be such a thing in the scripts.rxdata. Where do I write $DEBUG=true ? That's the part that's getting me right now.

When you open up the scripts file in gemini, there should be a big list of sections on the left. Settings is the very top one, then you double click that to open the actual functions of that section. image.png.789a92f16340a4d54972e4b3d525d355.png

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

When you open up the scripts file in gemini, there should be a big list of sections on the left. Settings is the very top one, then you double click that to open the actual functions of that section. image.png.789a92f16340a4d54972e4b3d525d355.png

Ok, so my scripts file looks significantly different in gemini than yours. In it, there is no settings at the top. There's also no RGSS2Compatibility, for what that is worth, among several other things. What is there is also in a different order.

Here are some pics.

gemini scripts capture 2.PNG

gemini capture 1.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've started working on Rejuvenation Extreme, it will include gen 8 and will be released sometime after v13.
I've learned a lot since the release of Reborn Extreme so I'm convinced that this will be a much better version of the mod, and then once E19 releases I can finally fix all the problems Reborn Extreme had.
Regarding progress, all gen 8 pokemon have already been buffed and I've already started doing trainers, I'm up to Valor mountain.

• Upvote 1