Amethyst

New- What Type Are YOU?

I got 'Normal'. Gotta admit, I read the description and it fits me. It will be intresting to see the characteristic of the Fairy type, eventually, but no rush.
BTW this is my very first reply in the Reborn Forum. see you all ;).

Edited by Reishi Astrea

I got water/fight

question 35 got me stumped a little bit, because I'm not very confident in myself, but I'm very confident in my abilities because I know I'm good at them.

two favorite types tho ayeee

I like taking personality tests though, because they make you notice things about yourself that you may/may not want to notice or have any relation to.

thanks for the quiz i really enjoyed it, some of the options were really funny, and i felt like i was playing mystery dungeon the whole time, i ended up with the grass type tho im caring towards others im very sturborn and live in my onw little world sometimes i fell more connected to dragon type than i do grass but when i answer the questions i get drawn more to the grass type anwsers tho ill always love dragons and will be a dragon type at heart :)

I got water/fight

question 35 got me stumped a little bit, because I'm not very confident in myself, but I'm very confident in my abilities because I know I'm good at them.

two favorite types tho ayeee

I like taking personality tests though, because they make you notice things about yourself that you may/may not want to notice or have any relation to.

your not the only1 with questions that stumped you quite a few of them i knew my anwser but they made me go back and rethink my answer.

@Nosada the type quiz has been retired for years now. around november 2016 there was a big site update in which pretty much everything got overhauled, and the type quiz got lost in that void.

Oh ok ="(

It's very sad, i wanted to know the type of my brother (even tho i already have a good idea).

it is not impossible that i could remake it someday, but there is a lot of work to be done since the image generator for type combinations probably doesn't work on the new site, and i'd have remake everything for fairy type anyway.

a part of me still wants to though.

deep within my soul.

• Like 1