SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

2 hours ago, Kashya said:

Hi :) I've downloaded this mod and copied the files into right folder but when I choose "select weather" there's info: "Cannot do this right now".

There is an in-game switch that seems to prevent normal weather changes; since I've not been able to determine what does set it exactly, I've made it so that it is an exception for the mod too.

The message "cannot do this right now" means that said switch is being used.

(My best guess about the switch is that some "interactive cutscenes" of the story need a certain weather, so it is being locked by the Powers of the Plot.)

Edited by Waynolt

Thanks. I'll go with the story, see if something changes and let you know.

Edit: You're right. It has something to do with the story - I think when NPCs wait for us outside buildings. Now everything works perfectly. Thanks for all :) You did a great job with this mod!

Edited by Kashya

5 hours ago, DraidenX said:

cant download if u can fix ur page would be much help.

I had put the correct link in my signature so that it would be easier (for me :P ) to update; since it seems that Google Drive allows updating uploaded files without changing the link, I've now put it in the first post too... does it work for you now?

Edited by Waynolt

• 1 month later...

This might sound weird, but does this mod mess with the shiny ratio of Pokemon? I downloaded this mod to get the eevee and tried to SR to get it shiny. It has been over 70 minutes of SRing, and no shiny. Is that normal in Reborn, cuz I've gotten my other shinies fairly quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Noctelis said:

I've got a question, how does the "shared pc" mod work?

After installing the mod,move some pokemons into box 33 and save.You will see a file named shared pc.

Now load up a different save and you will see that there are pokemons in box 33 even though it's a different save.

Basically load up any old save,new save and box 33 will be available for all save.

I used it to move some of my pokemons from old runs to my new save.

5 minutes ago, Yagami said:

After installing the mod,move some pokemons into box 33 and save.You will see a file named shared pc.

Now load up a different save and you will see that there are pokemons in box 33 even though it's a different save.

Basically load up any old save,new save and box 33 will be available for all save.

I used it to move some of my pokemons from old runs to my new save.

You mean that those pokemon remain even if you overwrite that save file with a new save file?

Because I don't no how and even if it's possible to create a 2nd save file.

Just now, Noctelis said:

You mean that those pokemon remain even if you overwrite that save file with a new save file?

Because I don't no how and even if it's possible to create a 2nd save file.

You just have to store the game.rxdata in a different folder in case you want to play it.

Then rename a different save as game.rxdata and put it in it's place.

For example,I made a folder named " Reborn First Save" and put my game.rxdata there.

Then named my new save as game.rxdata

Great work with this one! 
Due to messing with my PC's date, I ended up stuck in certain weather. So if I re-roll it 1 week later, I effectively get rid of this problem, right?

Funny thing is, weather was "windy" but it appeared as a "storm". 

Is there a difference between the mild and the intense form of the weather? 

Also, I suppose you just loaded all possible weather patterns from essentials, since I don't remember "sandstorm" anywhere in Reborn (before E17).

On 5/10/2017 at 4:04 PM, NickCrash said:

Due to messing with my PC's date, I ended up stuck in certain weather. So if I re-roll it 1 week later, I effectively get rid of this problem, right?

Yep.

On 5/10/2017 at 4:04 PM, NickCrash said:

Is there a difference between the mild and the intense form of the weather?

The latter is more intense than the former :P

Edited by Waynolt

Hello @Waynolt! First I'd like to thank you for this mod. It works well and has been extremely useful :)

I just have a couple questions regarding the upcoming E17.

First, will the mod keep working as it is after the episode change, or will you release an updated version?

Second, do you plan to make Alolan versions of pokémons available using the starter selection tool?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

First, will the mod keep working as it is after the episode change, or will you release an updated version?

It will not work, but I'll try to update it as soon as possible.
(Explanation: modding Reborn's scripts requires editing the file "Scripts.rxdata"; since for E17 that file will be heavily changed, using the E16 version of this mod -or any script mod, actually- would mean overwriting every update at best, or getting an unplayable crash-fest at worst)

Second, do you plan to make Alolan versions of pokémons available using the starter selection tool?

If I'm able to, yeah. :P

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

You too :)

Edited by Waynolt
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, doombotmecha said:

I'm having an issue. I replaced the scripts file (kept the old elsewhere just in case), but when I open the game with the modded scripts.rxdata file I get an error where the game reports missing something related to "active mods".

You probably forgot to copy the .ini file too; both the .rxdata and the .ini files from the archive are needed. ;)

One question : is it possible to create 2 shared boxes instead of one ? i don't like the idea for cherry-pick the mons i got from trading ( yes, i can't choose T_T ) when i want to start a new game in e17 ( that's if this mod/the shared pc mod by @Waynolt or the collection of mods at the other topic is updated T_T )

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/10/2017 at 4:00 PM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

One question : is it possible to create 2 shared boxes instead of one?

It is, but imo it'd better if you just stored the SharedPC.rxdata files somewhere and changed them around to access the whole collection. :P

• 5 weeks later...