SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

On 11/26/2021 at 3:03 AM, Cinderpro said:

installed the mod pack. Deleted the SWM-AAA, and when i started the game on game-z, my save file was gone. Is there something I did wrong?

Haven't played in a while since my PC broke, but pretty sure adding/removing the mod shouldn't remove your save file, since saves are located in a totally different folder by default.  Somewhere in your "My Documents" folder.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, Cinderpro said:

installed the mod pack. Deleted the SWM-AAA, and when i started the game on game-z, my save file was gone. Is there something I did wrong?

There's a mod that moves your savegame folder to the game's location - delete that mod and you should have your save file back.
This is why you should have read the readme file.
Forcing people to read it is why SWM-AAA exists - which though becomes kind of pointless if the community is going to start installation instructions/suggestions with "delete AAA". 😅

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2022 at 6:32 PM, NucleoFusion said:

My game is showing no save file available after downloading this mod

On 11/29/2021 at 3:32 PM, Waynolt said:

There's a mod that moves your savegame folder to the game's location - delete that mod and you should have your save file back.
This is why you should have read the readme file.

Edited by Lone Karvanha

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely love this modpack, makes the experience so much more enjoyable.

Just want to know if you plan to update it for when ep19 comes out? It’s such a large overhaul so idk how much work these mods will need for updating or anything. Just curious :)

On 3/25/2022 at 5:30 PM, 0mnicien said:

Absolutely love this modpack, makes the experience so much more enjoyable.

Just want to know if you plan to update it for when ep19 comes out? It’s such a large overhaul so idk how much work these mods will need for updating or anything. Just curious :)

Sure 🙂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ajawesome123 said:

Hello i just downloaded this mod but when i load up the game it says something needs to be deleted in the SWM file and it says to refer to the read.me file but it neither the game or the read.me file says anything about what needs to be deleted...

wait nvm i figured it out lmao ignore me 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, metalknight32 said:

Is there a way i can modify the exp share so the pokemon battling gets gets 100% exp and the otherq gets 20% each ?

You're looking for the "Exp. Share Formula" option from this:

5 hours ago, NickWilde said:

does this work for the newest episode (Episode 19)?

Nope, you will need to use the E19 version of the modpack (assuming that the mods you want to use haven't been rendered redundant by some change in the base game)

10 minutes ago, Zeta0 said:

I downloaded the E19 version of the mod and noticed that the "select weather mod" is not part of the package when I downloaded it. Is this deliberate or a mistake?

Deliberate (it's part of the base game now)

2 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Deliberate (it's part of the base game now)

Do you know how to get to it? Sorry if that's been answered somewhere, I've been searching for an hour and can't seem to figure it out on my own :( 

15 minutes ago, possum said:

Do you know how to get to it? Sorry if that's been answered somewhere, I've been searching for an hour and can't seem to figure it out on my own :( 

It's a password... you can find all of them on Discord, in "e19-guides"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Casaleggio said:

Hi!

Firstly: thanks a lot for your amaying modpack.

I loved your Wild Encounter Rate mod in E18. Is there any chance to see it in E19? It was probably the best mod ever made.

Thanks a lot!

It's in the base game now - you need to find the Magnetic Lure and give it to your party leader

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, Waynolt said:

It's a password... you can find all of them on Discord, in "e19-guides"

Can you tell me what the password is please? Can't find it in the guides. Where do i need to input the password, please let it not be in the very beginning i"m already reaching Shelly in my new save game