SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

8 hours ago, dafnam said:

how to use item finder?

open bag, go to key items (last section in bag) and if you got it recently, item finder should be near the bottom, if not item finder can be obtained in the route 1 lab 

On 1/11/2021 at 9:53 PM, Waynolt said:

Oh, sure... here you are

SWM - SharedPC.rb 24.92 kB · 53 downloads

I made a simple console application that copies over the newest shared pc save file and then launches the game from either reborn to rejuvenation or vice versa if you place it in the installation folder and run it instead of game-z.exe or game.exe. Currently it prioritizes running game-z first so if you can't run that exe you have to delete it.

https://github.com/Lgk2/Cross-Game-Shared-PC/releases/tag/1.0

Edited by Lgk

• 3 weeks later...

Quick heads up, just in case someone happens to have installed the latest version of SWM and thought it wiped all of their savegames (just a random example not at all related to one of my rare visits on Discord)...
It didn't.
The latest component that was added to SWM (SWM - LocalSavegames) simply moves your savegames so that they are saved or loaded in a folder in the same directory as the Reborn game executable.

Since your old savegames are not already there, the game can't find them anymore once you install the mod... just remove it or copy-paste your savegames to have them back in the game. 😉😋😅

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I saw someone on the last page with the same issue, but the suggested fix for them didn't work for me so I thought i'd ask as well. Dragging the mods folder to my reborn data folder doesn't seem to work for me- i'm playing on mac, so i'm not sure if that affects it, and i'm not using wine so the instructions on the first page didn't help for me. I tried moving the reborn folder somewhere else, as was suggested, but the problem persisted. 

Even the trap folder isn't crashing my game, so it seems to not be registering that the mods are there at all. Any help at all would be appreciated- thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey the latest files seem to have an issue since i get an error about this version of SWM being designed for version 18.2 and i'm using 18.4.1. Also could you please update the shared pc mod to work with the latest version of rejuvenation?

On 7/9/2021 at 6:10 AM, RICE YEAHHH said:

How do you use the shared PC mod. i don't know any of these stuff. And can you have more than one mod?

(For reborn not rejuv)

And how do you activate it???

You can have more than one mod. You use the Shared PC mod by putting pokemon in the shared pc in the pokemon bank (or whatever it's called) and then save the game.

11 hours ago, Lgk said:

You can have more than one mod. You use the Shared PC mod by putting pokemon in the shared pc in the pokemon bank (or whatever it's called) and then save the game.

What is the Pokemon Bank??? And how do you activate the other mods?

Also, which storage box is it??? like what number

Edited by RICE YEAHHH

16 hours ago, RICE YEAHHH said:

What is the Pokemon Bank??? And how do you activate the other mods?

Also, which storage box is it??? like what number

I meant the storage boxes when i said pokemon bank. You activate the mods by putting them in the data folder. If you go to the first storage box and then go one step to the left you reach the shared box.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I am incredibly new to this community. I downloaded your mod pack on recommendation from my friend and despite deleting item ban near immediately I still cannot use items in battle. I'm really glad I caught this while I was just grinding instead of during a major battle but I am unsure on how to proceed to get my item use back with no obvious files in my mods folder that would be doing this. I've attached an image of all the mods I have still in my mod folder. Everything else was removed from either a lack of interest or for giving me an error message

Capture.PNG