-Pyuku was here

https://github.com/Waynolt/SWM-modular-modpack

On 1/5/2021 at 4:31 AM, edulopes said:

itemradar no work for me (game 18.4.1) =/

Does it give any error?
Does any other mod work?

On 9/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, Jayuk said:

reborn.png

Sorry, I had missed this post... is this a random error or is there a reliable way to reproduce it?

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PLEASE MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH ANY OF THESE MODS. I check on discord about once a year, more or less; hence, your best chance to get help from me is to come here, in the f

Resprited your ItemRadar sprite I swear this is a habit Now its a holographic pokeball During gameplay

Not sure if anyone would want my attempt at creating an alternate ItemRadar sprite but here you go. I made this as a replacement for the pokeball sprite that @Player_Null_Name made since in some areas

Posted Images

On 1/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Waynolt said:

https://github.com/Waynolt/SWM-modular-modpack

Does it give any error?
Does any other mod work?

Sorry, I had missed this post... is this a random error or is there a reliable way to reproduce it?

weather mod works, only itemradar doesn’t happen, no error message appears and I can’t see items on the map, no work for me

I followed the installation steps exactly, downloaded the file, extracted it, read the readme file, put the mod folder inside the game's data folder and excludes all the mods that I wouldn't use, left only the weather mod and the itemradar, but only the weather mod works, I've tried using it only with the itemradar in the mod folder, but it also didn't work

do i need itemfinder for this to work? because I still don't have

27 minutes ago, edulopes said:

do i need itemfinder for this to work? because I still don't have

Yes.

The .rb and .png files transform how the ItemFinder works, but you still need to have and activate it.

• Like 1

Waynolt is there any chance you could fix the shared pc mod for rejuvenation modular modpack again? Many people want to be able to cross transfer their pokemon between reborn and rejuvenation.

20 hours ago, Lgk said:

Waynolt is there any chance you could fix the shared pc mod for rejuvenation modular modpack again? Many people want to be able to cross transfer their pokemon between reborn and rejuvenation.

Oh, sure... here you are

SWM - SharedPC.rb

• Like 1

How do I get this to work other than putting it in the mods folder? I tried doing that but it doesn't even let me launch the game.

Edited by Nilso
rephrased post
50 minutes ago, Nilso said:

How do I get this to work other than putting it in the mods folder? I tried doing that but it doesn't even let me launch the game.

Did you delete the trap file?

12 hours ago, wcv said:

Did you delete the trap file?

Yeah, I read the readme .pdf and saw the aaa mod.

I did manage to get the "shared pc" box in Reborn but not in Rejuvenation, and the error message was popping up when launching Rejuvenation. 

I'm currently trying out the Randomizer Mod for Reborn so I have no need for this mod at the moment, I was just finding it difficult to get working, as in my mind the idea of the mod was "transference of pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation" but I may have misinterpreted what the SharedPC mod was.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nilso said:

Yeah, I read the readme .pdf and saw the aaa mod.

I did manage to get the "shared pc" box in Reborn but not in Rejuvenation, and the error message was popping up when launching Rejuvenation. 

I'm currently trying out the Randomizer Mod for Reborn so I have no need for this mod at the moment, I was just finding it difficult to get working, as in my mind the idea of the mod was "transference of pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation" but I may have misinterpreted what the SharedPC mod was.

SharedPC mod is useful for transfering pokemon between saves but can also be used for transferring pokemon between rejuv and reborn. I suspect you're using the reborn version of SharedPC mod on rejuvenation which won't work.

I don't know if this goes here exactly, I have a little problem: the clock has disappeared. I was there yesterday, and I don't remember touching anything. On another PC it was already happening to me. At least time keeps ticking

Spoiler

relojnon.png

this is over 2 years old but i downloaded the mods and watched the video but nothing happened even put them in the data/mods folder created by moving them after i unzipped the file. if anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it.

2 hours ago, drake0001 said:

this is over 2 years old but i downloaded the mods and watched the video but nothing happened even put them in the data/mods folder created by moving them after i unzipped the file. if anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it.

Not really 2 years...
From the first post: "Download link: (v66 - updated 20/06/2020) "

Anyway, it might be some sort of caching issue... please try moving the whole Reborn folder somewhere else (e.g. on the Desktop)

7 hours ago, Cymru said:

I don't know if this goes here exactly, I have a little problem: the clock has disappeared. I was there yesterday, and I don't remember touching anything. On another PC it was already happening to me. At least time keeps ticking

Reveal hidden contents

relojnon.png

Which mods are you using?

16 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Which mods are you using?

buuuff, a lot. The thing is, I haven't updated any mod.
I have tried version 18.2 and 18.3 and the clock is on the screen.
So maybe it's something from the new version. I don't remember which version I used the day before yesterday
I put a capture that takes less time.

Gracias!

modspkmr.png

3 hours ago, Cymru said:

buuuff, a lot. The thing is, I haven't updated any mod.
I have tried version 18.2 and 18.3 and the clock is on the screen.
So maybe it's something from the new version. I don't remember which version I used the day before yesterday
I put a capture that takes less time.

Gracias!

First, let's check if it is an issue with mod incompatibility: please try removing everything except the time mod (this shouldn't do any damage as long as you don't save the game).
(Make a copy of the Mods folder beforehand, so that you can easily restore everything afterwards)

i finally got the mods to work but after using sharedpc 1 time it stopped working. any pokemon i put into the shared pc just vanish and arnt on any save files ive even checked other boxes and what makes this more confusing is it worked once before and all the other mods are still working please help

13 hours ago, drake0001 said:

i finally got the mods to work but after using sharedpc 1 time it stopped working. any pokemon i put into the shared pc just vanish and arnt on any save files ive even checked other boxes and what makes this more confusing is it worked once before and all the other mods are still working please help

Sounds like it can't write the sharedPC file, only read it... please try deleting it from your savegames folder (first make a backup copy of the savegames folder, of course!)

ok so i did what you said and it worked but then it stopped working again so it seems like the shared pc mod only works 1 time before i have to delete all mods from the data folder and if i want to use it again i have to move them back to the data folder which is annoying but hey it works so ill take it still never got the pokemon back that vanished from it though.....

Hey, love the mods. Started using them recently. The weather mod however seems to have a problem. When i try to change to weather to anything other than sunny, it works 100%. But when i try to put weather on "sunny normal" or "sunny harsh" it does not work. What ends up happening is you just get clear weather. Not sure what happened, because yesterday it was working fine (for sunny as well). What could be causing this?

Current mods im using: (SWM) inf backups, itemradar, learneggmoves, miningforrich, notmx, pickup, predictrelationshipvalues, setweather, sharedpc, typebattleicons

SWM - ItemRadar.png

SWM - TypeBattleIcons.png

Hello friends I was just curious with the change starter mod, I'm trying to start the game with a hidden ability Eevee or Eeveelution but when I change the Pokemon it always comes up with a base ability and not the hidden. oddly after changing it back to the initial starter it will have it's hidden ability again. I've done a wee bit of testing on different scenarios like initial start base ability then switching but still no luck even after over 15 tries on each scenario. Just wondering if that's on purpose or a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Waynolt said:

First, let's check if it is an issue with mod incompatibility: please try removing everything except the time mod (this shouldn't do any damage as long as you don't save the game).
(Make a copy of the Mods folder beforehand, so that you can easily restore everything afterwards)

sorry for the delay, indeed, I have tested only the mod SWM - SetWeather and the clock does not appear on the screen, so I assume it will be an incompatibility with 18.4.1. Someone else who is playing with this version and this mod could tell if the clock appears on the screen?

Hi, I have a problem withnthe itemfinder , I moved the itemfinder.rb and png onto the data folder; i can nowm toggle on/off the itemfinder but the icon on the item locations is not appearing .

WHat can I do ? 

Nvm just solved by myself , thx for the modpack

Edited by Lelouch211095
solved