Waynolt

SWM modular modpack [E18.4.0]

@Waynolt Idk if this has ever been asked, but is their a modpack that is compatible with Desolation? I doubt it since it's not as well known, but just wanted to check since it comes from the reborn forums. 

20 minutes ago, ColonelAngus said:

@Waynolt Idk if this has ever been asked, but is their a modpack that is compatible with Desolation? I doubt it since it's not as well known, but just wanted to check since it comes from the reborn forums. 

Not that I know of, sorry.

I downloaded this a while back for the weather mod and didn't use anything else. I decided to try the other mods in the pack, but when I tried to download I get the message that the modpack "may be dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it." How do I remedy this?

1 hour ago, SunlitEspeon said:

I downloaded this a while back for the weather mod and didn't use anything else. I decided to try the other mods in the pack, but when I tried to download I get the message that the modpack "may be dangerous, so Chrome has blocked it." How do I remedy this?

What are you trying to download?
The modpack is just a series of text files hosted by Google Drive, there's no way Chrome would block that unless it's set to be super-hyper-paranoiac...

How do I use this? How do I change starter and set the time to simulation and all the other stuff its supposed to do?

Don't know why i didn't think to just ask here lol. So the info for mac only explains if you use wine, but there is an actual mac version now. How do I use the mods? I can't find the location of the game data in my computer (only the app itself and save data)

Posted (edited)

Right-click (or Ctrl-click) on the app and choose "Show Package Contents" from the menu that pops up, then enter the Contents folder, then Resources. After that, follow the Windows directions as written.

Edited by Trumpet of Doom
realized I should probably add a step

I just want to know how the multi select mod works ive searched the pc and havent found anything.

10 hours ago, MrMinion said:

I just want to know how the multi select mod works ive searched the pc and havent found anything.

I've literally put a trap in the modpack just to force people to read the Readme file.
Please do so.