SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

• 3 weeks later...

Love absolutely everything that comes included in the pack! But I was wondering if there was anyway to alter the UnrealTime file? My main issue is that I feel that it changes too quickly. 30 irl seconds for 15 in game minutes just seems a bit too much for me. Personally I would rather have it be 5 irl minutes for 15 in game minutes. So I was simply wondering if there was anyway I could make this change.

53 minutes ago, Rubedo said:

Love absolutely everything that comes included in the pack! But I was wondering if there was anyway to alter the UnrealTime file? My main issue is that I feel that it changes too quickly. 30 irl seconds for 15 in game minutes just seems a bit too much for me. Personally I would rather have it be 5 irl minutes for 15 in game minutes. So I was simply wondering if there was anyway I could make this change.

@Aironfaar's Additional Options mod adds that option (called "Unreal Time: Time Scale").

• 1 month later...

Thank you for making this mod, it has been a real time saver for me, i was just wondering if there will be a mod that will allow you to headbutt trees without having a mon needed to do so, i apologize if what i said has been mentioned before, i'm new here.

3 hours ago, Erucion said:

i was just wondering if there will be a mod that will allow you to headbutt trees without having a mon needed to do so

You only need to uncomment the line marked with "#There is no Headbutt TM" in "SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb", thus enabling it.

Uhm... better idea: I'm making this optional.
Uploaded v55; used in conjunction with @Aironfaar's Additional Options mod it will add an entry in the game's Options menu, which allows you to choose whether Headbutt should be treated like an HM move or not.

(Not using the Additional Options mod will default this mod to not allowing Headbutt to be used, unless you have a mon that knows it of course)

Please note that, in order for this to work, your Mods folder needs to have the files:

• "AMB - AddOpt_SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb" and "SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb" from SWM v55
  • "AMB - AddOpt.rb" from @Aironfaar's mod

23 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

You only need to uncomment the line marked with "#There is no Headbutt TM" in "SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb", thus enabling it.

Uhm... better idea: I'm making this optional.
Uploaded v55; used in conjunction with @Aironfaar's Additional Options mod it will add an entry in the game's Options menu, which allows you to choose whether Headbutt should be treated like an HM move or not.

(Not using the Additional Options mod will default this mod to not allowing Headbutt to be used, unless you have a mon that knows it of course)

Please note that, in order for this to work, your Mods folder needs to have the files:

• "AMB - AddOpt_SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb" and "SWM - NoTMXNeeded.rb" from SWM v55
  • "AMB - AddOpt.rb" from @Aironfaar's mod

Thank you! Really appreciate it, keep up the good work!

First of all: Awesome modpack! It's honestly made reborn so much more fun 😛

That being said, I'm having a bit of an issue with the EV Overflow mod: I've been training my growlithe with a power weight to increase its lovely 0 hp iv (it's a shiny so I couldn't bear to reset to get a better stat) and I've increased it to 227/4, ev/iv respectively. But suddenly, I'm no longer gaining evs from battles, even ones that would normally give me the hp ev. I've even tried taking away the power weight and fighting battles that should give me hp evs, but I still get no gain whatsoever.

Any help? 

6 hours ago, Neuonce said:

I'm no longer gaining evs from battles

There is an hard cap on the total amount of EVs that a pokemon can have... if the total is 510, then it stops gaining EVs.
Try using friendship berries to lower its other EVs, and it should be able to gain HP EVs again.

17 hours ago, Waynolt said:

There is an hard cap on the total amount of EVs that a pokemon can have... if the total is 510, then it stops gaining EVs.
Try using friendship berries to lower its other EVs, and it should be able to gain HP EVs again.

It worked, thank you! I'll be honest, I'd never played around with EV-increasing items before, so I didn't realize that you still gain the normal EVs you'd get from the battle as well. Thank you for your help, and thanks again for making such a great modpack!~

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, denmlalol said:

So this happens when I try to use item finder. Any tips for fixing it?

Did you copy the .png file too?

Other than that, can't say more without a few more details...
Are you using other mods?
When does that error happen?

1 hour ago, denmlalol said:

It happens when i try to use Item finder.

There is a part of code there that might cause this issue, but it should be very hard to trigger (especially to do so this reliably)...
I've added a check to prevent it; please try if the attached version of ItemRadar fixes the issue.

SWM - ItemRadar.rb

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I've been lurking for a bit and just want to know, how can I have more than one Shared Box? If that's still possible, I mean.. ^^'

It is possible, but it would require editing the mod... why do you need more than one?

2 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I have the event 'mons [that are randomized] and the starters to collect ^^'

Why can't you store them in the unshared boxes of the PC? 😅
I mean, the shared PC mod exists to help you move mons between different savegames; but if you're going to share all of the mons you caught, then why make a different savegame at all?
After all, as far as I know the "alternative" event mons aren't that many, and there's no reason to move them all at the same time all the time...

Unless you're trying to make a collection for its own sake, which you can actually do with the mod as it is (and, as far as I know, some players are indeed using the mod like that): simply fill your shared box, and then copy its save file (SharedPC.rxdata, located in the game's default savegame folder) elsewhere.
You should end up with a series of boxes, each with its own file, and together they contain your collection.

4 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Why can't you store them in the unshared boxes of the PC? 😅
I mean, the shared PC mod exists to help you move mons between different savegames; but if you're going to share all of the mons you caught, then why make a different savegame at all?
After all, as far as I know the "alternative" event mons aren't that many, and there's no reason to move them all at the same time all the time...

Unless you're trying to make a collection for its own sake, which you can actually do with the mod as it is (and, as far as I know, some players are indeed using the mod like that): simply fill your shared box, and then copy its save file (SharedPC.rxdata, located in the game's default savegame folder) elsewhere.
You should end up with a series of boxes, each with its own file, and together they contain your collection.

That last part might work, thanks!

Hey there.

I deleted this mod after changing the weather once, only for it to glitch my game (?). All my pokemon know how to use every TM in the game. Is there a fix to this?

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized that I had to close my game to fix this. I'll leave this post here incase anyone else has the problem.

Edited by Vice

Great idea I love all your mods. Just one question cause I cant play my old Pokemon reborn file anymore (get an error message when I start it) Is it possible to disable the mods to play without them? Or how will this work when the new version E19 ? (still a long time but the wait is worth it) You mentioned I shouldnt (and cant) mix your Mods with the regular version. Cause i cant even open a normal version

8 hours ago, Mia789 said:

Is it possible to disable the mods to play without them?

Yes; just delete the mods that you do not want from the Mods folder.

Just one question cause I cant play my old Pokemon reborn file anymore (get an error message when I start it)

Does the error message mention reading a "ReadMe.pdf"?
Did you try doing so? 😜

You mentioned I shouldnt (and cant) mix your Mods with the regular version.

Wut?
(I actually went through quite some trouble just to make it possible to mix and match my mods however you want with whatever you want...)

visible-confusion-31321000.png

Thank you for your fast answer.  I didnt move the mods just started the "Game.exe" in the folder I downloaded of you. The error I get is :

571330706_errormessage.PNG.e491756efd2409e8a00b1e7ad4747909.PNG I read in a post that I shouldnt mix the original game with your mods so I only started your "Game.exe".  PS: Should I edit my post? Sorry I didnt post a lot till now.

26 minutes ago, Mia789 said:

I read in a post that I shouldnt mix the original game with your mods so I only started your "Game.exe".

I don't know where did you read it, but it's the exact opposite of what you should have done. 😅
To install SWM, copy the Mods folder that you downloaded into [Reborn]\Data; you should end up with a [Reborn]\Data\Mods folder which contains a bunch of files.
From there, delete the mods that you do not want.

The reason why the download is that small is that it only contains the mods and nothing else, hence it won't run at all unless you install it into the base game.

EDIT: Unless... are you sure you're in the correct thread?
The Mod Menu is supposed to not mix, and Redux has its own Game.exe ; neither though is part of SWM, and neither was made nor is maintained by me.