[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Amethyst

Welp sorry for the double post, but my save is stuck again, can't move, be it on the terrain or inside the menus, the others buttons still work tho. Tried to relauch the pc, use an older save game, but nothing works.

Had the same problem yesterday and loading a way older (like, 20 save before the corrupted one) worked but this time, it doesn't seems to.

Thanks in advance !

Edit : Okay, that will sound like a joke, but just after posting that, the save started to work again ? Probably what happened yesterday to ? Seems like uploading / downloading it make it better for some reason ? Well, not gonna complain, but it's the second time my game blocked so if someone could check my save just to be sure there's nothing wrong with it, I would be grateful !

Game.rxdata

Edited by Gryvias

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 6:59 PM, IwantToHaveABetterUsername said:

Are the save files exclusively stored in your windows account? When I switched computers I made a new one and I can no longer access my save anymore

no there's a file u can move or copy with them in it

Where is my save file located
 Save files are stored in a separate folder depending on your OS.
Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn

In any of the above cases, replace "Pokemon Reborn" with a different game name, like "Pokemon Rejuvenation" to find those files instead.

Hi could I get some help with fixing this save state? Noel won't appear in the room next door after I speak to him. the other three aren't in the room either when he asks me to go to the other room for some reason. I've tried using backup saves and repeatedly beating him to see if it changed anything but it doesn't. He won't appear no matter what I try. please and thank you>.<

Game_2.rxdata

9 minutes ago, Zegius said:

Hi could I get some help with fixing this save state? Noel won't appear in the room next door after I speak to him. the other three aren't in the room either when he asks me to go to the other room for some reason. I've tried using backup saves and repeatedly beating him to see if it changed anything but it doesn't. He won't appear no matter what I try. please and thank you>.<

Game_2.rxdata 176.83 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have any mods installed?

On 9/6/2021 at 1:31 PM, Hoffay said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, I'm not able to move the container the to the left. Please help.

Game.rxdata 863.29 kB · 1 download

If you temporarily go to delault controls for this puzzle u should be fine

On 9/7/2021 at 7:21 AM, Ratul said:

Help, No matter how old save files I load, the game just does not work.It says Script "PokemonLoad line 461 : NO methoderror occured. Is this beacuse of the save file?

Game_3.rxdata 589.49 kB · 1 download

Save is corrupted is some way, i recommend trying a fresh install of reborn before trying to load a back up tho

@Zegius should be good now, the variables for next episode content got triggered somehow
Game_2.rxdata

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2021 at 4:31 PM, Starry Knight said:

Save is corrupted is some way, i recommend trying a fresh install of reborn before trying to load a back up tho

@Zegius should be good now, the variables for next episode content got triggered somehow
Game_2.rxdata

Yep that worked, thanks for the help!

On 9/9/2021 at 11:31 PM, Starry Knight said:

Game_2.rxdata

Thank you so much c:

On 9/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, skyhauko7 said:

I left my computer on while I had reborn open when I got back on I was in dialogue and it said the srcitpt was hanging it saved my game and I cant get out what do I do

Use a backup, the event crashed there isn't anything I can do to fix that Ik of

@Roaring Echoes same goes with you

First, find your save folder!
Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata
Linux: ~/.local/share/Pokemon Reborn

Then, remove Game.rxdata (or rename it to something else), find your most recent backup in the folder, and rename that file to be Game.rxdata instead