[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

I accidentally got myself into a soft-lock in the glass factory. Got past the gauntlet double battle and past the inner mind bit. Then during the cut-scene where Bennett tries to explain himself the game got hung up on a script taking too long and saved my game and crashed instead of restarting. Ended up loading the save and now the cut-scene isn't loading and everyone is awkwardly froze in place without any cut-scene text popping up nor any way to access any menus as well.

Also running the easy mode mod from KeinNiemand (80%) and the sandbox mod if that affects anything at all.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pokemon Player Person
Accidentally put wrong thing for who did easy mode mod...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Fixed Game.rxdata   You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you sh

You are a beautiful human being, and I'd buy you a drink if I could.   Cheers!

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Pokemon Player Person said:

Also running the easy mode mod from KeinNiemand (80%) and the sandbox mod if that affects anything at all.

Use a backup save.

3 hours ago, Alejandro666 said:

I left it here and when I get into the tall grass I see script 311 some postscript solution my last game is in the 2 medal and that's a long way from where I got to the end of the beta game. see if it can be fixed please.

What's your issue?

5 hours ago, wcv said:

Use a backup save.

What's your issue?

My problem is that when I get into the game and for example I fly to a city, the script 71 appears or when I get into the grass, I think 341 appears and before it appeared that the map was corrupt and I don't know if it can be solved.

Posted (edited)

I used the Walk Through Walls mod from Aironfaar's Mod Box [E18.1][Updated: 2018-12-12] - The Mod Market - Reborn Evolved, sadly the owner of this mod seems currently inactive...and it's when I face an issue with stupidly attempting to use waterfall in Route 4, the script forced me to save and logged me off... Now every time I get on my saved file, it makes me walk through walls, I'm unable to press CTRL to turn it off as well. I tried to delete the command and redownload it, even tried to reload my old saved files but ever since I moved the Pokemon Reborn file to Reborn.18.4 which is the main folder, it stopped saving my backup files since May 22, the current game save is also listed as May 24. Please if there's any mastermind or keyboard wizard out there who can help me. you'd save me so much time. Thank you. (The blue haired guy in the new file is the custom mod that I made, which is why the avatars are different)

image.thumb.png.514891a0cebf4b225c48551ffdb17a80.pngimage.png.8533de00915cc3983d68c74d5a39b61f.png

image.png.36a524824deb338b8281c4c237b42a9e.png

this is what my saved file looks like, ill attach the old saved file to see if anyone gets this one, but i highly doubt it due to the saved date of game.rx.data...

Game.rxdata

Edited by D-Rey
I can't enter new places due to the Walk through walls command
On 7/2/2021 at 1:09 AM, D-Rey said:

this is what my saved file looks like, ill attach the old saved file to see if anyone gets this one, but i highly doubt it due to the saved date of game.rx.data...

Your save loads me up on Route 2, not at a waterfall.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:09 AM, D-Rey said:

it stopped saving my backup files since May 22, the current game save is also listed as May 24.

Uh, no it doesn't. The save date is listed as being in June.

On 7/1/2021 at 2:03 AM, Alejandro666 said:

My problem is that when I get into the game and for example I fly to a city, the script 71 appears or when I get into the grass, I think 341 appears and before it appeared that the map was corrupt and I don't know if it can be solved.

Ah okay. I'm not sure what the issue is then unfortunately. Have you tried redownloading and reextracting?

can someone help fix my save file please, it will say that its currently on 57hr and 14 mins but when i check my previous save files it says 62hrs and 54 mins and when i try to use a backup save file instead i still have the same problem

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

Game.rxdata

On 7/5/2021 at 9:16 AM, shaq120 said:

can someone help fix my save file please, it will say that its currently on 57hr and 14 mins but when i check my previous save files it says 62hrs and 54 mins and when i try to use a backup save file instead i still have the same problem

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Game.rxdata 164.72 kB · 0 downloads

How are u trying to load save file from backup?

11 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

How are u trying to load save file from backup?

by changing the name from for example onizuka 50hrs 10 badges to just Game, while chaning the name of the orginal Game.rxdata to something else

Heya, could someone try to help fix my save file? JustGame.rxdata made it to the Agate Circus, and talked to the man in green south of the Healing unit, the guy who asks you to confirm your gender. After I spoke with him my game crashed and now I just can't move for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated.

Please can someone help with my save file??? Sorry for spamming but I just need someone that can help me get this bug fixed. I'm in the water treatment center and lost to the 2 grunts and now I'm stuck. I really do appreciate it a lot!!!

Game.rxdata

On 7/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, atem_akanaten99 said:

Heya, could someone try to help fix my save file? JustGame.rxdata made it to the Agate Circus, and talked to the man in green south of the Healing unit, the guy who asks you to confirm your gender. After I spoke with him my game crashed and now I just can't move for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated.

this happend to me but in obsidia , btw how did u send ur file as Game.rxdata.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:32 PM, atem_akanaten99 said:

Had no issues. I've moved you into a different area though.

Game.rxdata

On 7/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, jbaps said:

Please can someone help with my save file??? Sorry for spamming but I just need someone that can help me get this bug fixed. I'm in the water treatment center and lost to the 2 grunts and now I'm stuck. I really do appreciate it a lot!!!

Moved.

Game.rxdata

On 7/18/2021 at 10:10 AM, Raju on dat beat man said:

idk which one it is and ill appreciate it if feedback is given

Game.exe 340 kB · 0 downloads LastSave.dat 3 B · 0 downloads

Neither one. Game.exe is the game itself, not a save. LastSave.dat is just a text file saying which file you last saved to. Find your correct save file like so:

On 7/18/2021 at 12:36 PM, Raju on dat beat man said:

this happend to me but in obsidia , btw how did u send ur file as Game.rxdata.

If your save file is too big then my immediate guess is that you're trying to upload the wrong file. Saves aren't usually larger than three hundred kilobytes. If you've double-checked what file you've uploaded you can either try zipping and uploading it, or uploading to a third party site like Google Drive and linking to it.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:29 AM, shaq120 said:

by changing the name from for example onizuka 50hrs 10 badges to just Game, while chaning the name of the orginal Game.rxdata to something else

Yeah sorry didn't respond back sooner

On 7/25/2021 at 8:23 PM, shaq120 said:

its cool, ive just been hoping someone would be able to fix it for me

you can also try redownloading and extracting reborn