[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

19 hours ago, A Certain Guy said:

I managed to get the error message associated with the crash (it didnt show up on the screenshare so he didnt know I didnt have it lol.).

it seems on top of this the game crashes after doing a trade between us, to the point the game refuses to even open properly now. This is the error that comes up.

have them unzip it again to see if that changes anything

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Healed your team.   Game.rxdata    

Fixed Game.rxdata   You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you sh

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Reborn Redux and in Yureyu I got stuck at Charlotte. I can't move, can't access anything, and my save files aren't anywhere on my laptop, I'm certain. I know Redux is a mod, but is there anyone that could help me?

Game_3.rxdata

Edited by shayyy
Forgot to add file

Hi, can someone help me with game.rxdata?

I can't bring back correctly file, I have save when I grind my pokemons before go to circus (I just don't go to the next event after beat Luna) and now have game.rxdata with 12 badges and new pokemon when only I could do is just stay in dark place

I know this game.rxdata was from my save in 2020 and I can't bring correct game.rxdata from this new game...

Game.rxdata Game - 2963 - Ertix - 95h 29m - 9 badges.rxdata

1 hour ago, Ertix said:

Hi, can someone help me with game.rxdata?

I can't bring back correctly file, I have save when I grind my pokemons before go to circus (I just don't go to the next event after beat Luna) and now have game.rxdata with 12 badges and new pokemon when only I could do is just stay in dark place

I know this game.rxdata was from my save in 2020 and I can't bring correct game.rxdata from this new game...

Game.rxdata 581.95 kB · 0 downloads Game - 2963 - Ertix - 95h 29m - 9 badges.rxdata 402.56 kB · 0 downloads

Okay...I'm not sure what you did to the Game file, but it looks to be completely broken. None of the events have fired, to that point that when I warped out of the subseven sanctum the opening scene with Ame and Julia started playing. You also don't have a Pokedex, which together makes it seem like you somehow skipped the entirety of the game's opening. Which, yeah I can't fix that.

And what did you want with the second file? It seems to be working fine.

17 hours ago, wcv said:

And what did you want with the second file? It seems to be working fine.

But don't cause I have only this Game.rxdata which is broken - and I have no idea how upload this save to my game to continue :/

3 hours ago, Ertix said:

But don't cause I have only this Game.rxdata which is broken - and I have no idea how upload this save to my game to continue :/

Oh, you're trying to use the second one as your main file. Okay, delete the broken file. Then rename the other file Game

It will load up next time you start Reborn up.

27 minutes ago, wcv said:

Oh, you're trying to use the second one as your main file. Okay, delete the broken file. Then rename the other file Game

It will load up next time you start Reborn up.

Sorry for being annoying, but I still don't get it.

When I delete Game.rxdata after launch Game-Z.exe only what I can do is start New Game (option "other save files" end with "You don't have any other save files") - what exactly I must rename? All folder with game inside (File "Reborn 18.4.1") or something inside?

Or this save with "Ertix" change nickname from new start game and create new character?

35 minutes ago, Ertix said:

Sorry for being annoying, but I still don't get it.

When I delete Game.rxdata after launch Game-Z.exe only what I can do is start New Game (option "other save files" end with "You don't have any other save files") - what exactly I must rename? All folder with game inside (File "Reborn 18.4.1") or something inside?

Or this save with "Ertix" change nickname from new start game and create new character?

The Game - 2396 - Ertix one that you also uploaded. Rename that to Game

2 hours ago, wcv said:

The Game - 2396 - Ertix one that you also uploaded. Rename that to Game

I'm so dumb....

First I try change 2396 to 1 - don't work.

Second I try change nickname - don't work too.

Third - I copy this save to new folder with pokemon reborn - still don't work.

And finally I try change this save file to Game.rxdata - ...so that what you mean with "Rename"... xD

Thanks a lot, save work : )