[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

7 hours ago, wcv said:

Its been a while since I fixed this one, but I think I got it figured out again. You should be able to give Archie the Silph Application now.

Game.rxdata 272.79 kB · 1 download

So I was able to talk to Archie, but I'm missing a whole box of pokemon, including some I would need to advance the starter egg quest. Would it have been I copied the fixed file into my game incorrectly, or maybe just someother bug?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

The issue was: you should talk to Archer first, and later to the gang members. I fixed this. Here's your save file:  Game.rxdata   @Hypergressive Fixed. Here's your sav

Healed your team.   Game.rxdata    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Magestii said:

So I was able to talk to Archie, but I'm missing a whole box of pokemon, including some I would need to advance the starter egg quest. Would it have been I copied the fixed file into my game incorrectly, or maybe just someother bug?

Not a bug. Its a side effect of me having the shared PC mod, which replaces Box 50, on the version of Reborn I typically use.

Here's the file without that mod, so your Pokemon should still be there.

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Darkdevil said:

Hi,  I haven't played this game in years but found an old save file. However, this save file was from when it was bugged. I am stuck in the water plant in a room that should've been purified but wasn't. Can you please help?

Game (1).rxdata 167.13 kB · 0 downloads

Here you are:

Game.rxdata

Just move that into your saved games folder, overwriting the old one.

Please help - this is my very first playthrough and I am stuck in Tanzan Cove. Right after defeating Noel and getting his badge he asks me to follow him to have a talk and then disappears. There is no way for me to actually talk to him and proceed with the game. Already tried using a backup but problem persists.

Savefile attached.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Ukawa
  • Global Mods
2 hours ago, Ukawa said:

Please help - this is my very first playthrough and I am stuck in Tanzan Cove. Right after defeating Noel and getting his badge he asks me to follow him to have a talk and then disappears. There is no way for me to actually talk to him and proceed with the game. Already tried using a backup but problem persists.

Savefile attached.

Game.rxdata 177.88 kB · 0 downloads

Do you have any mods installed?

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Do you have any mods installed?

Hi, no I didn't. I played on android with JoiPlay, if that helps. 

Edited by Ukawa
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

Hi! Can someone please help me, I'm stuck in amertine city, the spooky building does not spawn a Shelly for me to talk to with. Ty in advance!

649 - Alpha - 47h 8m - 11 badges.rxdata 137.47 kB · 0 downloads

that;s a backup file
Also any mods? (your looking for game.rxdata or just 'game')

• Thanks 1
On 2/8/2021 at 1:54 AM, Starry Knight said:

that;s a backup file
Also any mods? (your looking for game.rxdata or just 'game')

I'm playing on Joiplay, do you know where I could find the rxdata? Also no mods.

Found it. I'm dumb dw.

Game.rxdata

57 minutes ago, FoxCria said:

I'm stuck in the pre-badge one area, I got Julie's badge, and they aren't letting me into the jasper ward. Is there something wrong with my game, or am i just dumb and need to talk to someone.

Game.rxdata 246.26 kB · 0 downloads

The next area after the first badge is not Jasper Ward. You should go to Obsidia ward, it is on the east side of Opal Bridge (on the right side from the Grand Hall).

35 minutes ago, Reispher said:

The next area after the first badge is not Jasper Ward. You should go to Obsidia ward, it is on the east side of Opal Bridge (on the right side from the Grand Hall).

My walkthorugh must be outdated.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:11 AM, wcv said:

Did you make sure to talk to everyone south of the house? All four kids, the old lady, mom, and old man?

Thanks that was the problem.

• Global Mods
On 2/9/2021 at 12:14 AM, Tomahawk said:

I'm playing on Joiplay, do you know where I could find the rxdata? Also no mods.

Found it. I'm dumb dw.

Game.rxdata 472.36 kB · 1 download

So looked around and you hadn't talked to some of the kids and citizens in the town in order to trigger the event

Ops sorry didn;t see that was already solved

On 2/9/2021 at 6:22 PM, FoxCria said:

My walkthorugh must be outdated.

or something could of gotten skipped or misordered

I'm stuck in Iolia Valley even after I've unlocked all of the bridges and found the crystal to reveal the exit (and it changes onscreen for me as well after I activate it so I know it's working at that point) but when I go to exit it reverts back to the default route leading to the mining rock. I could just be really dumb and haven't figured something out but-

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, myslexia said:

I'm stuck in Iolia Valley even after I've unlocked all of the bridges and found the crystal to reveal the exit (and it changes onscreen for me as well after I activate it so I know it's working at that point) but when I go to exit it reverts back to the default route leading to the mining rock. I could just be really dumb and haven't figured something out but-

Game.rxdata 91.06 kB · 0 downloads

one of the other paths changes it

Hey so I am stuck at the point in Citrine Mt with the Skuntank. I have seen that you need the Silver Ring but I cannot go back to get it. I might be completely wrong but think I am stuck at this point. This is my first time posting so I am not sure if this is the right place. Lmk and thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by jklink
  • Global Mods
On 2/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, jklink said:

Hey so I am stuck at the point in Citrine Mt with the Skuntank. I have seen that you need the Silver Ring but I cannot go back to get it. I might be completely wrong but think I am stuck at this point. This is my first time posting so I am not sure if this is the right place. Lmk and thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata 228.29 kB · 4 downloads

Wrong save? that has u 0 badges

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Wrong save? that has u 0 badges

I believe this is the correct one. I saw that some people had Game_2 and that is the only other save file I have that looks like that. I had probably 30 or so other ones called "Game_2 - 88 - Noam - 105h 54m - 12 badges.rxdata" but I assume that is not the right one. Thanks again for your help!

Game_2.rxdata

• Thanks 1
On 2/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, jklink said:

I believe this is the correct one. I saw that some people had Game_2 and that is the only other save file I have that looks like that. I had probably 30 or so other ones called "Game_2 - 88 - Noam - 105h 54m - 12 badges.rxdata" but I assume that is not the right one. Thanks again for your help!

Game_2.rxdata 134.54 kB · 0 downloads

I've moved you outside the cave.

Game_2.rxdata

Move that into the same file you got your file from, making sure to overwrite the old one.