[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Try using a backup file can be found how to here:

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

I tried, it didn't work for me. The game in general won't work. I had three save files, and the pop-up appears before I can get to any of them. I even tried deleting the game and then redownloading it. Maybe some other thing got messed up somehow?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Game.rxdata   Replace your old save with this one.   Game.rxdata   Same thing.

Fixed Game.rxdata   You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you sh

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

@M4RC some mods interfere with eggs, try using a clean fresh unzipped version next time it happens sounds like wcv gots you tho

Yes, thank you! I've played around with it a bit since I got to the next egg and the same stuff happened again, and it seems to have to do with the scripts.rxdata file that's used when enabling mods. It didn't matter whether or not I had any mods in my data, but the game crashed 100% of the time when trying to take the egg with the scripts.rxdata that enables mods and it immediately worked when I replaced that scripts.rxdata with a "vanilla" one.

• Global Mods
On 12/22/2020 at 9:24 PM, rtKenshi said:

So uh I might be stuck in front of the sign near the gym in route 2 (after all of the Crustle puzzles) and I need help getting out. If there is anyone who can help I would be very thankful.

Game.rxdata 263.55 kB · 1 download

You'll need to rename this to game_2.rxdata game.rxdata is only slot i had available
Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, rtKenshi said:

There’s already a Game_2.rxdata and you told me to rename Game.rxdata to Game_2.rxdata

u need to replace the old one so the one with the character moved you cna use or rename the old one to something else, I tend to just overwrite the old one tho

21 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

u need to replace the old one so the one with the character moved you cna use or rename the old one to something else, I tend to just overwrite the old one tho

I accidentally deleted the game.rxdata and now the second save file is gone thanks for helping anyways.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, rtKenshi said:

What do you mean by this?

when u delete a file sometimes you can use control + z to undo the delete

Or Aeodyn suggested this on discord
If you want to see if your saves weren't permanently deleted, you could try searching for Game ext:rxdata with this tool: https://www.voidtools.com/downloads/

If you want to see if your saves weren't permanently deleted, you could try searching for Game ext:rxdata with this tool: https://www.voidtools.com/downloads/

no luck. I got the game.rxdata back but it was of an older save file that isn't related to the one I'm talking of.

I was wrong all I had to do was go in my recycle bin im stupid and now I have the correct file.

Game.rxdata

Edited by rtKenshi
3 hours ago, HomeMadeRoserade said:

Game.rxdata The Black/White Flute glitch happened while i was finding a held item for my pokemon( i downloaded the V12 patch that i found on other post but it still didnt work)

This thread is For Reborn. Rejuvenation has its thread here:

1 hour ago, OmegaZer0Zay29 said:

I need help I was in the Safari Zone and I went to go get a Sycther and then I got an error help please 

Ok so it’s everything time I enter a battle in the Safari Zone I get an error 

This thread is for Reborn issues.

Hello!

Long time no see, i'm back after a 2 years hiatus. Love to see the community still going well <3.

I started again from the beginning and I'm at the first battle against Bennet in spinel town, in his mother's gym. I quick saved two rooms before and during the battle i reseted the game but now the game doesn't work at all. I tried to use a backup save but i got the same error message as before, the one I'm posting.

Thanks for the help!

RebornError.png

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Earnest said:

Hello!

Long time no see, i'm back after a 2 years hiatus. Love to see the community still going well <3.

I started again from the beginning and I'm at the first battle against Bennet in spinel town, in his mother's gym. I quick saved two rooms before and during the battle i reseted the game but now the game doesn't work at all. I tried to use a backup save but i got the same error message as before, the one I'm posting.

Thanks for the help!

RebornError.png

Try going back another couple saves?

If not try extracting the game again

13 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Try going back another couple saves?

If not try extracting the game again

I extracted the game again and now it works fine, thank you!

Hey, first time poster in any forum related to Rejuv/Reborn, hope I'm doing this right. 

I was having issues with the Aqua Gang quest, which many people seemed to have before me, in which if you give an application before Archer appears, his dialogue will bug out and you can't advance the quest. I was reading through old threads and the best solution for this was to post here and have a Mod or some1 attempt to fix it, which I am hoping some1 can do. Sorry if this is a repost or something along those lines, I wasn't going to go through 93 pages of issues to find 1 specific one. If any1 could take a look at the file(which I think is correctly inserted below, if not lmk on discord or here, Magestii#8565) and try to help me out, that'd be awesome :)

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Magestii said:

Hey, first time poster in any forum related to Rejuv/Reborn, hope I'm doing this right. 

I was having issues with the Aqua Gang quest, which many people seemed to have before me, in which if you give an application before Archer appears, his dialogue will bug out and you can't advance the quest. I was reading through old threads and the best solution for this was to post here and have a Mod or some1 attempt to fix it, which I am hoping some1 can do. Sorry if this is a repost or something along those lines, I wasn't going to go through 93 pages of issues to find 1 specific one. If any1 could take a look at the file(which I think is correctly inserted below, if not lmk on discord or here, Magestii#8565) and try to help me out, that'd be awesome :)

Game.rxdata 279.38 kB · 1 download

Its been a while since I fixed this one, but I think I got it figured out again. You should be able to give Archie the Silph Application now.

Game.rxdata