[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game.rxdata   Replace your old save with this one.   Game.rxdata   Same thing.

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Healed your team.   Game.rxdata    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

When getting to a new area my screen just went black, as if loading, but it just doesn't change. There is no answer from any key, menu or whatever but the fast save, which I regrettably did, so I can't go back my previous save (I think Game-Z just doesn't do saves the same??). 

It happened while exploring an Alternate Form Mod's area, so I'm not sure it belongs here too. But if someone could help I would be grateful.

Game_2.rxdata

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, kithas said:

When getting to a new area my screen just went black, as if loading, but it just doesn't change. There is no answer from any key, menu or whatever but the fast save, which I regrettably did, so I can't go back my previous save (I think Game-Z just doesn't do saves the same??). 

It happened while exploring an Alternate Form Mod's area, so I'm not sure it belongs here too. But if someone could help I would be grateful.

Game_2.rxdata 662.26 kB · 0 downloads

U should still be able to go back a save

But sounds like an event crashed

If u can only press quick save idknif anything I can do

Usually even in rpg maker they are stuck that way

8 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

U should still be able to go back a save

But sounds like an event crashed

If u can only press quick save idknif anything I can do

Usually even in rpg maker they are stuck that way

I would usually go to the latest save and that's all. The problem is that (i don't know if it's due to how the multiple slots are managed or by the nature of Game-z files) there doesn't seem to be any last saves from the last hours. Thanks anyway!

hi when i try to start up my game now it gets stuck at a message that says "no starting position was set in the map editor.  The game cannot continue." and then an error pops up and the game crashes.  i'm going to attach the three pictures of the errors and then my save file currently and a second one in case it is the wrong format. thank you to whoever responds. also an error log if that helps

2020-10-11.png

2020-10-11 (1).png

2020-10-11 (2).png

Game.rxdata errorlog.txt Game - 208 - Peter - 90h 22m - 8 badges.rxdata

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, fudgebot said:

hi when i try to start up my game now it gets stuck at a message that says "no starting position was set in the map editor.  The game cannot continue." and then an error pops up and the game crashes.  i'm going to attach the three pictures of the errors and then my save file currently and a second one in case it is the wrong format. thank you to whoever responds. also an error log if that helps

2020-10-11.png

2020-10-11 (1).png

2020-10-11 (2).png

Game.rxdata 279.48 kB · 0 downloads errorlog.txt 1.08 kB · 0 downloads Game - 208 - Peter - 90h 22m - 8 badges.rxdata 279.43 kB · 0 downloads

Are you running any mods?

I would redownload reborn or at very least rextract it and see if it works or not

14 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I would redownload reborn or at very least rextract it and see if it works or not

i'm not running any mods, but yeah ill try that ill let you know how it goes thank you

14 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

It worked! tysm

• 2 weeks later...

Its with the magma gang Job Application Sidequest. I have given all the applications to the corresponding members and when I try to give the Solice application to Maxwell he wont take it cause he keeps asking me to give the applications to the other members. I read that its a glitch and if I drop my save file here somebody could help me. Your help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

Edited by midnightolker
  • Global Mods
On 10/25/2020 at 9:46 PM, midnightolker said:

Its with the magma gang Job Application Sidequest. I have given all the applications to the corresponding members and when I try to give the Solice application to Maxwell he wont take it cause he keeps asking me to give the applications to the other members. I read that its a glitch and if I drop my save file here somebody could help me. Your help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata 304.34 kB · 0 downloads

Try this
Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
17 hours ago, midnightolker said:

I accessed that save file but unfortunately Maxie is not at 7th Street and I can't find him anywhere now, please help!

Sorry went to bed then work just seen message a couple mins ago try this
Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
15 hours ago, Kiwi31415 said:

Hide contents

Hello, got a script took to long error while fighting some trainers and restarted the game. Now im stuck there unable to move or start the battle. 

Game.rxdata 59.63 kB · 1 download

Please use a back up
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Haven't played in a while, but I think I got stuck talking to Victoria after defeating Kiki; please help lol <3

Game.rxdata

Nvm! Fixed it thanks to the thread guide on fixing it! very helpful! But it seems I have to fight kiki again :(((
If I get stuck again after defeating kiki, I'll get back to this thread because then idk what to do :(

Edited by Aster_X
fixed it myself oop