[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Spoiler

So. inside the water treatment center. by the time taka lowers the water level the third time. and titania takes a moment. you're expected to jump to the other side, and do a double battle. well i decided to forfeit that battle cause i needed to heal. and when i came back the water level was up and i can't seem to find a way to progress. so... ye

Game.rxdata

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Fixed Game.rxdata   You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you sh

You are a beautiful human being, and I'd buy you a drink if I could.   Cheers!

Posted Images

I appear to be stuck at Blake's apartment, i cannot interact with any objects in the room and have not had a cut scene outside. I somehow managed to progress and got the next badge and require waterfall to progress any further. Any help would be appreciated, my file is attached.

Game_3.rxdata

Edited by Teno
attaching file
On 6/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, Derpierknight said:
  Hide contents

So. inside the water treatment center. by the time taka lowers the water level the third time. and titania takes a moment. you're expected to jump to the other side, and do a double battle. well i decided to forfeit that battle cause i needed to heal. and when i came back the water level was up and i can't seem to find a way to progress. so... ye

Game.rxdata 139.36 kB · 1 download

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Inside the water treatment center. by the time taka lowers the water level the third time. and titania takes a moment. you're expected to jump to the other side, and do a double battle. well i decided to forfeit that battle cause i needed to heal. and when i came back the water level was up and i can't seem to find a way to progress. Help appreciated

Game.rxdata

On 7/5/2020 at 2:41 PM, scott123 said:

Inside the water treatment center. by the time taka lowers the water level the third time. and titania takes a moment. you're expected to jump to the other side, and do a double battle. well i decided to forfeit that battle cause i needed to heal. and when i came back the water level was up and i can't seem to find a way to progress. Help appreciated

Game.rxdata 145.29 kB · 1 download

I think this is the right one?
Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, slowpokegoingslow said:

Hey! I'm  having a bit of trouble with my game, I'm at the scrappyard and I was about to talk to the guy for the super-rare pokemon event but when he led me to the arena the game crashed and now my character doesn't move, is there any solution to this?

Game.rxdata 424.5 kB · 0 downloads

it's easiest just to use a backup if you have one

4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

it's easiest just to use a backup if you have one

I'm sorry, I'm just a bit oblivious on how to do that, is there a way you could give me a quick explanation? there are other saved games on my folder but I don't really know how to open them since the game will immediately lead me to the crushed one. I'm so sorry to bother!

2 hours ago, slowpokegoingslow said:

I'm sorry, I'm just a bit oblivious on how to do that, is there a way you could give me a quick explanation? there are other saved games on my folder but I don't really know how to open them since the game will immediately lead me to the crushed one. I'm so sorry to bother!

This explaind how to do so, if any more questions feel free to PM/DM me
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

Hi all,

I saw a Seviper lapping up acid in Tanzan Depths. Right as I was about to battle it, there was a script error that said something along the lines of "the script is taking too long to load." I can't move my character or open my inventory/the menu in general. Any tips? I should also note that I had a max of 1 backup so I can't use any to return to an un-stuck area. Darn.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, penguinchoo said:

Hi all,

I saw a Seviper lapping up acid in Tanzan Depths. Right as I was about to battle it, there was a script error that said something along the lines of "the script is taking too long to load." I can't move my character or open my inventory/the menu in general. Any tips? I should also note that I had a max of 1 backup so I can't use any to return to an un-stuck area. Darn.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Game.rxdata 296.98 kB · 0 downloads

Game seems fine on my end, opened it up and she was moving areound freely

Incase this helps
Game.rxdata

18 hours ago, killallliving said:

stuck in the water treatment centre where the water is high and taka not lowering, had an error in a battle causing an infinite loop in battle, of which I had to blackout.

Game_2.rxdata 126.95 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like u need to use a back up
game_2 instead of game
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

Hi everyone,

New player here. My save file is stuck in the Aventurine Woods. The place where you're supposed to slather honey on the tree, fight Heracross so Pinsir can smash the log blocking one of the entrances. Tried that, multiple times in fact, but somehow  the Pinsir fled and the log remained unsmashed. So the entrance remains blocked, and now I'm stuck since when I try it the second, and third, and fourth times, the log is still there. Can someone be kind enough to unstuck me? Thank you. I can find my save file but I can't attach them. I can't find the attach button. Please help.

9 minutes ago, Centauris91 said:

Hi everyone,

New player here. My save file is stuck in the Aventurine Woods. The place where you're supposed to slather honey on the tree, fight Heracross so Pinsir can smash the log blocking one of the entrances. Tried that, multiple times in fact, but somehow  the Pinsir fled and the log remained unsmashed. So the entrance remains blocked, and now I'm stuck since when I try it the second, and third, and fourth times, the log is still there. Can someone be kind enough to unstuck me? Thank you. I can find my save file but I can't attach them. I can't find the attach button. Please help.

Also try seeing if a bouffolant would be able to reach it

To Starry Knight,

thanks for the quick reply. Here's my save file. I was following the walkthrough video by NineIcyTails to get through this part, so for the life of me I don't see another way past this conundrum since in the video, I followed his steps precisely and it worked for him, but not for me. I am pretty sure this is a glitch though, so if you can help me, I'll be thankful. I saved just at the tree where Pinsir and Heracross was supposed to appear. I slathered some honey already. Thanks.

Game.rxdata