Jump to content
Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Recommended Posts

Basically when i load up the game i cant move and im stuck in the room with 3 other people one of those being kiki and i just beat her as a gym leader so i need help

Im really unsure on how to get out of this predicament 

Edited by Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Basically when i load up the game i cant move and im stuck in the room with 3 other people one of those being kiki and i just beat her as a gym leader so i need help

Im really unsure on how to get out of this predicament 

skipped text but fixed - you can check on youtube missed text tho. I think zou need to go to the mountain near the area to progress the story

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i feel really stupid but how do  i download the Game.rxdata to continue with the story and thanks for the heads up ,i alreadyknew where to go, but thankyou so much either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hey i feel really stupid but how do  i download the Game.rxdata to continue with the story and thanks for the heads up ,i alreadyknew where to go, but thankyou so much either way

Click on the game.rxdata for chrome it should automatically download  head to wherever it downloaded it to copy and paste it in user - saved games - Pokemon reborn and hit yes to overwrite the current game the .rxdata is an automatic extention so you shouldn't have to name it anything other then game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry but where is yet to hit overwrite can you please screenshot because every way im trying to do it wont work as there doesnt seem to be a place to overwrite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

sorry but where is yet to hit overwrite can you please screenshot because every way im trying to do it wont work as there doesnt seem to be a place to overwrite 

Spoiler

I blanked out my name

inked.jpg.9e00bd7748b95e22eb5f35f528afef0d.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait it doesnt really look like that for me

im not too sure

what launcher are you using

 

Edited by Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

wait it doesnt really look like that for me

im not too sure

I am using Windows 10 hbu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah yeah me too but i feel like i messed up somewhere look what ive done image.thumb.png.521b1415028b34b8d3e1343cc3a421af.png

Edited by Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

and its still not working 😞 im so confused

That's fine it should work now, I have rpg maker XP installed which make mine look slightly different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whem i open it up im still stuck ill send a screenshot 

i dont care if you see my name i think i have it as my profile anyway xD

image.thumb.png.9399be86ea5c95df151b49766d91d8f7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know if it would help but basically before all of this occurred it said that "the script is taking too long to load" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Morgan said:

i dont know if it would help but basically before all of this occurred it said that "the script is taking too long to load" 

And you've placed the downloaded game.rxdata that plok provided for you and replaced the old game.rxdata with it? If so run the game again don't speed it up or touch any of the buttons for a minute after it loads and then try exiting the room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Morgan said:

whem i open it up im still stuck ill send a screenshot 

i dont care if you see my name i think i have it as my profile anyway xD

image.thumb.png.9399be86ea5c95df151b49766d91d8f7.png

delete Game.rxdata in here and renename Game(5) to Game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg thankyou so much im sorry for the long reply as ive been out all day anyway thankyou guys for everything

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys can somebody help me as i cant seem to push this crustle and it is very crucial that i can. image.png.9c1e928bf5fef2dfdf6379119de4d4d4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mikillatja said:

whats the issue here?

 

54 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hey guys can somebody help me as i cant seem to push this crustle and it is very crucial that i can. image.png.9c1e928bf5fef2dfdf6379119de4d4d4.png

use rage powder on it then sleep it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I used to have an older laptop with my reborn save file on it. I made a back-up of all files just in case.
But when I put my old rxdata into the file where it's supposed to go (did something change since EP 16??) I get all these pop-ups telling me somethings wrong. 
I can only press new game at that point.
 
I even tried creating a new game. watching where that rxdata goes. deleting it and replacing it with my backed up version.
Still only errors. 
And then I got this notification that maybe I should post my rxdata to see if it's ok. So i did that.
 
Is there nothing wrong with that rxdata? If so. What should I do? 
 
Here are the screenshots and the Rxdata again

screenshits.jpg

311 - Mikill - 76h 36m - 15 badges.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mikillatja said:
I used to have an older laptop with my reborn save file on it. I made a back-up of all files just in case.
But when I put my old rxdata into the file where it's supposed to go (did something change since EP 16??) I get all these pop-ups telling me somethings wrong. 
I can only press new game at that point.
 
I even tried creating a new game. watching where that rxdata goes. deleting it and replacing it with my backed up version.
Still only errors. 
And then I got this notification that maybe I should post my rxdata to see if it's ok. So i did that.
 
Is there nothing wrong with that rxdata? If so. What should I do? 
 
Here are the screenshots and the Rxdata again

screenshits.jpg

311 - Mikill - 76h 36m - 15 badges.rxdata 160.56 kB · 0 downloads

the backup you uploaded is working fine for me so just delete your current Game.rxdata and rename the backup to Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, this is my first time posting here so I hope this is in the right place to ask this.. The Silver Ring, that I recently learned is suppose to be a key item, is stuck in the item part of the bag. Could someone move it to the key item slot where it's suppose to be?😊 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HunterKasana said:

Hello, this is my first time posting here so I hope this is in the right place to ask this.. The Silver Ring, that I recently learned is suppose to be a key item, is stuck in the item part of the bag. Could someone move it to the key item slot where it's suppose to be?😊 

Game.rxdata 374.66 kB · 0 downloads

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh hey I didn't realize that this thread was here, oops. 

 

I'm stuck inside the volcano next to Apophyll about to confront Team Meteor. I can't move at all. 

 

Someone tried to help already but they didn't seem to have luck with it-- maybe someone else will? 

 

Game.rxdata

 

Thank you to anyone that can get me out of this jam! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...