[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Game.rxdata   Replace your old save with this one.   Game.rxdata   Same thing.

Fixed Game.rxdata   You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you sh

Posted Images

On 5/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, liltrizzy724 said:

I just defeated blake a few days ago, i know where to go next it just that crustle spot on route 3 .. i remember doing the puzzle and placing the crustles where they need to be cuz i watched a playthrough and now the crustle is gone ... plz help

I've placed you back at the beginning of the route.

Game.rxdata

On 5/18/2019 at 4:38 AM, Nimrenyi said:

I can not bet Victoria at the devcon building, but when I loose I respawn in there.... I do not have backup files cause I missed this whole backup disabled thing and just turned them back on.

Okay so, there's not a good way to fix this. I can move you out of the building, but you won't be able to get back in without me just randomly dropping you back in until we hit the right room, which takes a LONG time. Any idea what might be needed for you to beat her?

On 5/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, gabe4528 said:

I'm frozen and cant move in 7th street can someone help me plz 

I saw no issue when the game was loaded. Try starting up this file.

Game.rxdata

Hello guys can someone help me fix my save file? Thanks this is my second playthrough of Reborn and this is the second time this has happened to me. Thankfully this time im able to move my save away from Wine and to here without deleting anything and can put it back without a problem. (Couldn't do it with the last save i tried getting here to get fixed. Thanks 😄 

Game.rxdata

Edited by ZSwearin
5 hours ago, ZSwearin said:

Hello guys can someone help me fix my save file?

What's the issue?

22 hours ago, captainjusitice said:

Game froze while talking to Simon in the Glass Factory, on restart I couldn't move, but could quick save (which unfortunately over wrote my old good file...

Game.rxdata

I transfered my safe file from my old pc to an external drive. But when I put my RXdata in the saved game files map the game won't start.

This is what happened when I start up the game.
And the third screenshot is how I tried to put in the correct rxdata.

I have over 70 hours in the game and I do not want to lose all my pokemon ;(

How can I correctly transfer my old safe?

reborn screenshits.jpg

On 5/23/2019 at 2:57 AM, wcv said:

Okay so, there's not a good way to fix this. I can move you out of the building, but you won't be able to get back in without me just randomly dropping you back in until we hit the right room, which takes a LONG time. Any idea what might be needed for you to beat her?

lvl 80 Hawlucha should be enough to beat her.

On 6/5/2019 at 7:50 AM, Nimrenyi said:

lvl 80 Hawlucha should be enough to beat her.

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, Luxanite said:

I can't move after walking into the Wasteland Hideout building.

Game.rxdata 323.76 kB · 0 downloads

Huh, when I walked up to the Hideout there were two of Aya's mom, then the game crashed. That looks like some kind of bug, not sure how to fix it. Are you using the most updated game?

I'm not sure whether or not this thread also applies to Rejuvenation, so forgive me if not.

So I downloaded V10 a while ago (was playing on V7 before) and when I did my game just crashed when I started it up. Could someone please take a look at it? Thanks a lot!

(Also I downloaded the newer episode bc I was stuck and thought I might find a way through the volcano (north of the bug gym) by updating. However, I don't know whether I couldn't get any further because I'm stupid or because of a glitch in the game. I remember it having to do with the ice/fire transition of the volcano [I'm sorry if I'm really vague, this all happened some time ago])

Game.rxdata

On 5/29/2019 at 12:41 AM, ZSwearin said:

Hello guys can someone help me fix my save file? Thanks this is my second playthrough of Reborn and this is the second time this has happened to me. Thankfully this time im able to move my save away from Wine and to here without deleting anything and can put it back without a problem. (Couldn't do it with the last save i tried getting here to get fixed. Thanks 😄 

Game.rxdata 404.81 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata

On 6/5/2019 at 7:04 AM, About 42 Bears said:

Completely frozen in space, can only quick savegame.rxdata

use backup please, I haven-t plazed newest ep so I-m not sure how to fix it

On 6/7/2019 at 12:17 PM, Luxanite said:

I can't move after walking into the Wasteland Hideout building.

Game.rxdata 323.76 kB · 1 download

this happened because of mod usage I assume. somehow oyu managed to skip one badge and big part of story. there owuld be lots to fix this

On 6/9/2019 at 11:44 PM, 8laine said:

Im stuck in the Water Treatment Center, in the room where Taka talks about his family. I lost the double battle and when i came back the water level was high and i cant progress, heres my file 

Game.rxdata 140.05 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata

On 6/1/2019 at 6:00 PM, mikillatja said:

I transfered my safe file from my old pc to an external drive. But when I put my RXdata in the saved game files map the game won't start.

This is what happened when I start up the game.
And the third screenshot is how I tried to put in the correct rxdata.

I have over 70 hours in the game and I do not want to lose all my pokemon ;(

How can I correctly transfer my old safe?

reborn screenshits.jpg

try transferring again and upload teh save file here so we can check it.

Basically when i load up the game i cant move and im stuck in the room with 3 other people one of those being kiki and i just beat her as a gym leader so i need help

Im really unsure on how to get out of this predicament 

Edited by Morgan