[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Spoiler

So i just finished beating the accursed Arceus/Ditto down under the grand stairway, and followed adrienne and cain and stuff to the coral ward, after that i chose to walk to vanhannen castle with cain and radomus, but when i entered the castle i got a script error and the game saved then crashed. My last save is before i beat arceus cause im stupid and i'd really appreciate it if i didnt have to go thru hell again. Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

The issue was: you should talk to Archer first, and later to the gang members. I fixed this. Here's your save file:  Game.rxdata   @Hypergressive Fixed. Here's your sav

Healed your team.   Game.rxdata    

Posted Images

19 hours ago, kalzone678 said:
  Hide contents

So i just finished beating the accursed Arceus/Ditto down under the grand stairway, and followed adrienne and cain and stuff to the coral ward, after that i chose to walk to vanhannen castle with cain and radomus, but when i entered the castle i got a script error and the game saved then crashed. My last save is before i beat arceus cause im stupid and i'd really appreciate it if i didnt have to go thru hell again. Thanks in advance.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, Sel9724 said:

Hello, I'm stuck in the sewers and cannot progress as the water level is up after I find the Beryl key. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it,

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pyromancer5240 said:

I accidentally sold my balm mushroom and cannot finish the leftovers quest because of it and i would appreciate some help 

Game.rxdata

Wild Paras and Parassect are holding the Balm Mushroom, they can be found in the woods left of beryl ward and jasper ward.

• Like 1
On 11/25/2018 at 6:07 PM, AIDsToon said:

This isn't Reborn but unstuck me please.

Game.rxdata

mrrrrrr if you know you are posting in the wrong thread at least tell me which game you're stuck in :[

anyways you should be out of the wall now but it looks like -at least in that specific pond- when you get to land you skip one tile and end two tiles away from the water instead of one so try to keep that in mind or you might get stuck again

Game.rxdata

On 11/26/2018 at 8:57 PM, Walpurgis said:

mrrrrrr if you know you are posting in the wrong thread at least tell me which game you're stuck in :[

anyways you should be out of the wall now but it looks like -at least in that specific pond- when you get to land you skip one tile and end two tiles away from the water instead of one so try to keep that in mind or you might get stuck again

Game.rxdata

Sorry about that. But thank you so much. :]

Spoiler

So, I defeated Shade and barely started the Apophyll part. I am on the factory with the OP Lapras girl and I just finished the cell puzzle. I talked to a scientist that said why he was working for Team Meteor. I decided to talk to him again to see if he could give me something, but I got the ¨The script is taking too long, the game will restart. Would you like to save the game?¨ message. I decided to save and load up my game again. Next thing I know, I'm stuck in front of the scientist, unable to move or interact with anything. The only button that seems to work is the autosave one. Can someone please get me unstuck? I really don't want to lose this file. Much appreciated

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Luigui0729 said:
  Hide contents

So, I defeated Shade and barely started the Apophyll part. I am on the factory with the OP Lapras girl and I just finished the cell puzzle. I talked to a scientist that said why he was working for Team Meteor. I decided to talk to him again to see if he could give me something, but I got the ¨The script is taking too long, the game will restart. Would you like to save the game?¨ message. I decided to save and load up my game again. Next thing I know, I'm stuck in front of the scientist, unable to move or interact with anything. The only button that seems to work is the autosave one. Can someone please get me unstuck? I really don't want to lose this file. Much appreciated

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

42 minutes ago, vess42 said:

Hey. So you somehow ended up on a map that has been removed in the current release- so make sure you're playing on Episode 18 as well. 

I've put you back outside the forest, which hopefully won't cause any problems, but I wasn't sure exactly where you're up to.

Anyway, replace your file with this one and you should be good.  

Game.rxdata

On 12/4/2016 at 3:22 AM, Amethyst said:

Did something happen to your save file and you can't progress anymore! If your game is frozen or stuck, post it here and one of our saintly helpers will surely fix you up in a few days!

Can you please fix it? I dont know if this is the right file but I can't find a file called Game.rxdata

Game.exe

Edited by Viperio