Jump to content
Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Recommended Posts

The game freezes after battling the officer for the classified information event.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noir said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The game freezes after battling the officer for the classified information event.

 

Game.rxdata

Okay, so if you go in now the cutscene won't freeze as I've made the random meteor grunts that were meant to disappear after the fourth gym go away. 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HzVee said:

I think I'm stuck here. Can I get back to the PC room?

Game.rxdata

You aren't stuck you can get back by solving the puzzle, just remember to change the tiles with a to prevent more damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure whether I failed to do something I was supposed to do, but

Spoiler

After exiting "Devon Corp." Adrienne said to go to xyr gym, but the gardener was still in the way. The guy at the grand hall's front desk says to explore the newly remade wards some more, but I'm not sure there's anything else I could do that would allow me to challenge Adrienne...?

Actually, ignore this. I'm stupid and didn't notice xyr sitting at the desk :o

 

 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

When I try to run my E15 save file in E16, I am not able to save my progress on E16. When I try to save, it tells me "Save failed." Would you be able to fix the save file? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nsbwinner2 said:

Hi,

 

When I try to run my E15 save file in E16, I am not able to save my progress on E16. When I try to save, it tells me "Save failed." Would you be able to fix the save file? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JosephMD said:

Looks like I'm stuck in the Blacksteam Shelter. Can't exit the building. Can someone free me please? Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Here you go. Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

Sorry to bug you guys, but it seems I found a bug. Shelly and Blake aren't showing up in the latter's apartment after I went there (when Shelly figured out Heather was the Guardian Angel for Ametrine).

 

 

Game.rxdata

What was the last thing you did. I can easily make them appear for you by setting the progress variable back to the point where they are there, but the game variables have you being a bit further on in the story than meeting Blake for the 1st time so I don't want to risk undoing stuff you've done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got to Ametrine recently. I beat Charlotte already and the PULSE Avalugg, and talked to Blake in the house that used to be Lumi and Eve's, then Shelly realized Heather was the Guardian Angel. Thanks.

Edited by Outside Indoorsman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

I just got to Ametrine recently. I beat Charlotte already and the PULSE Avalugg, and talked to Blake in the house that used to be Lumi and Eve's, then Shelly realized Heather was the Guardian Angel. Thanks.

Okay they should be there now. 

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2016 at 4:52 PM, Pozyher said:

Thank you very much

 

On 7/12/2016 at 4:52 PM, Pozyher said:

Thank you very much

In Ep.15 after completing the Police sidequest you get a growlithe and an officer asks you to breed one for his buddy in exchange he offers the mystery egg.I was too bored to do this back then,but now in Ep.16 when i went back to the Police station to do this trade the officer doesn't give me that option anymore .What i want to ask is if i can somehow still do the trade or i lost my chance?I posted this in the ''Ask your E16 questions'' and i was told to post it here.I don't know if it is a bug or the conditions for this have changed

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pozyher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pozyher said:

 

In Ep.15 after completing the Police sidequest you get a growlithe and an officer asks you to breed one for his buddy in exchange he offers the mystery egg.I was too bored to do this back then,but now in Ep.16 when i went back to the Police station to do this trade the officer doesn't give me that option anymore .What i want to ask is if i can somehow still do the trade or i lost my chance?I posted this in the ''Ask your E16 questions'' and i was told to post it here.I don't know if it is a bug or the conditions for this have changed

Game.rxdata

This isn't a bug. You're not able to do that trade once the city gets restored

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AceResolute said:

Hello,

I don't believe I triggered the event in Tanzan Mountain and so I can't find Simon in the cemetery.
Thanks! 

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...