Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

4 hours ago, Stalkerkain said:

I forgot this thread exists.

Reveal hidden contents

Blacked out from the electric tiles after beating ZEL at the Devon Corps, and I don't think I'm triggering the next necessary event.

Game.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Hello! I'm having this same issue, I've been trying to trigger the ID body sidequest. I tried everything from talking to the fisherman, to going to the Beryl cemetery and also searching Peridot Ward. But I just can't find Simon. I read that you need to trigger the event first in the Tanzan Meteor Base, but when I went there the entrance to it was blocked and I wasn't able to find any other entrance. I'm not sure if that area is supposed to be inaccessible or if it is a bug. If anyone could help me with the issue I'd appreciate it a lot!

Game.rxdata

EDIT:

Also, I remembered now that when I did the sidequest that gives the Mudkip, I got a Mudkip. Problem is that I started playing Reborn back in Episode 14, when you got Mudkip in the Wasteland. I was hoping that the new sidequest would give me a Squirtle instead. I tried going back to the place where I found the Mudkip to see if a Squirtle would be there but it wasn't (I went on a clear day). So if possible, I'd like to exchange one of my two Mudkips for a Squirtle.

You're not able to go back to tanzan base because the entrance was destroyed. You should be able to find Simon in cemetery now. About squirtle, I think that you should be able to trigger that event even if you got mudkip before and I won't trade one of your mudkip for squirtle.

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much. I already figured out the whole Squirtle thing.

Having the same issue as Farnsworth, Simon just won't show up for me.

Game.rxdata

Edited by 5hift

Spoiler

I just like the down key is pressed permanently, i can't save or do anything to with moving using the panel keys IN dialogues (for example, if i go to pc, the only option i can chosse is log off, i can go up the options, and for every multi option dialogue, always keep in the last down possibilty) , but i can move around and talk to people. I appreciate help and would like to know what i could be doing wrong to make this error.

Also, i want to report a bug, the spaces at left to the river, above the grand hall (between the couple of guys and the lamp), if you go there, it stucks like you running or cycling in the river

As an extra, because i play Reborn since ep12-10 (?) the courin rouge quest apparently don't happen because i played the event with the magikarp, and don´t remember the episode with pursuit for the robber, but DJ Arclight does give me the lucky egg. So, can anyone, if not to much problem, trigger this event for me?? After unstucked my save, of course

Tnks a lot in advance <3

I hope this message will be understable, some problems with english

Game.rxdata

capture062.bmp

Edited by Churrasco

On 12/7/2016 at 6:49 AM, Pozyher said:

Hello,i'm trying to trigger the no ID body sidequest and based from what i have been reading from the forums, i have to find Simon in the Beryl cem. then dive in the tanzan cove, interact with the body then talk to the fisherman on my east(if i am not mistaken i have to catch a whiscash and then something will happen) and then the i'm not sure what happens.However,i'm not able to locate simon neither at the graveyard nor at the peridot ward(i think that's the last step of the quest) and i was wondering if that is a bug or i'm not doing the right things to trigger the event.If it is the latter i'm deeply sorry for wasting your time

Game.rxdata

Quoting because this is my problem as well, Never triggered the event for Simon&Tara and I can't do the sidequest so, thanks in advance.

game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Churrasco said:
  Hide contents

I just like the down key is pressed permanently, i can't save or do anything to with moving using the panel keys IN dialogues (for example, if i go to pc, the only option i can chosse is log off, i can go up the options, and for every multi option dialogue, always keep in the last down possibilty) , but i can move around and talk to people. I appreciate help and would like to know what i could be doing wrong to make this error.

Also, i want to report a bug, the spaces at left to the river, above the grand hall (between the couple of guys and the lamp), if you go there, it stucks like you running or cycling in the river

As an extra, because i play Reborn since ep12-10 (?) the courin rouge quest apparently don't happen because i played the event with the magikarp, and don´t remember the episode with pursuit for the robber, but DJ Arclight does give me the lucky egg. So, can anyone, if not to much problem, trigger this event for me?? After unstucked my save, of course

Tnks a lot in advance <3

I hope this message will be understable, some problems with english

Game.rxdata

capture062.bmp

That problem with keyboard if problem on your pc, it usually gets fixed by resetting pc

3 hours ago, EnragedTurnip said:

Hide contents

Can't start the episode because the game crashes when adding the new pokegear apps.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, 5hift said:

Having the same issue as Farnsworth, Simon just won't show up for me.

Game.rxdata

done

Game.rxdata

23 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Quoting because this is my problem as well, Never triggered the event for Simon&Tara and I can't do the sidequest so, thanks in advance.

game.rxdata

Fixed in

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PokeFailure said:

game.rxdata

Reposted later so won't go unnoticed.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Unzki

2 hours ago, Njab said:

That problem with keyboard if problem on your pc, it usually gets fixed by resetting pc

Game.rxdata

done

Game.rxdata

Fixed in

I forgot I made that topic...Thanks and sorry for the unnecessary post xD.

Edit: The file's missing xD. 

Wah Wah.JPG

Says script is hanging halfway through the introduction of Episode 16. Made the mistake of saving and now it's stuck on a black screen. I have a backup before that happens but I can't get past the text.
Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Anttya

9 minutes ago, Anttya said:

Says script is hanging halfway through the introduction of Episode 16. Made the mistake of saving and now it's stuck on a black screen. I have a backup before that happens but I can't get past the text.
Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

Hi!

So I am stuck on this Missing name tag Quest. Didn't talk to Simon at all on earlier episodes so I can't get the fisherman to talk anything about the tag.

Hope I don't have to start a new safe file to get the rewards on this quest! 

Thanks for help in advance :)

Game.rxdata

9 minutes ago, Unzki said:

Hi!

So I am stuck on this Missing name tag Quest. Didn't talk to Simon at all on earlier episodes so I can't get the fisherman to talk anything about the tag.

Hope I don't have to start a new safe file to get the rewards on this quest! 

Thanks for help in advance :)

Game.rxdata

check cemetery now

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Njab said:

Thanks! It worked <3

Beating the Tauros doesnt make bouffalant push the log in front of him, it just says " charge blindly" and the log doesnt move

Sans titre.png

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, Nosada said:

I need to get back in the Pulse-Magnezone's room, after the fight with Zel. Please.

And thanks.

game.rxdata

Here you go

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Tetsuma said:

Beating the Tauros doesnt make bouffalant push the log in front of him, it just says " charge blindly" and the log doesnt move

Sans titre.png

Game.rxdata

The bouffalant there only can destroy the upper of the two logs. Even though it seems to be above the other one, that one needs to be removed with a pinsir. 

Spoiler

Used escape rope after defeating ZEL and the Pulse Magnezone, was told that there's no way to get back into the area.

Would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting my guy back to the room with the Pulse Mag.

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, fiveninths said:
  Hide contents

Used escape rope after defeating ZEL and the Pulse Magnezone, was told that there's no way to get back into the area.

Would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting my guy back to the room with the Pulse Mag.

Game.rxdata

Here you are. 

Game.rxdata