[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game.rxdata   Replace your old save with this one.   Game.rxdata   Same thing.

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one.  Game.rxdata Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Healed your team.   Game.rxdata    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Erocan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Stuck in water treatment center G.U.M room. Can't push pipes or use escape rope.

Game.rxdata

I'm sorry but I had to solve it for you, because I'd had to reset it otherwise

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Flame said:
  Hide contents

Hello, apparently I made a mistake and got out with Escape Rope after defeating the Pulse Magnezone, and I cannot progress.

Game.rxdata

I've put you next to the room where you have to be

Game.rxdata

23 minutes ago, Perilousaxis42 said:

I cant seem to get past this part of the puzzle after beating Victoria

Game.rxdata

This thread isn't for solving your puzzle problems.You should only post here if you can't move your character or you did something that prevents you from triggering events that will let you continue the story

9 hours ago, Njab said:

This thread isn't for solving your puzzle problems.You should only post here if you can't move your character or you did something that prevents you from triggering events that will let you continue the story

Sorry, where do you go to get a little help on these things

1 hour ago, Perilousaxis42 said:

Sorry, where do you go to get a little help on these things

There are some threads in the Reborn City subforum for these things. 

40 minutes ago, Notti said:

Not able to do anything expect stand and stare.

Game.rxdata

You weren't stuck when I loaded you up, what exactly was the issue?

18 minutes ago, NotaBot said:
  Hide contents

Hello, I'm an idiot that used escape rope after beating zel :D I've started on some side quests but don't really mind losing progress or anything. Please help me get back on track? Thank you very much!

Game.rxdata

Here you are. No progress has been lost. 

Game.rxdata

I was wandering around talking to npc's at Onyx. My game crashed in the middle of the conversation with girl in the red dress. I started the game again and my dude had switched from her right side to her left side during the crash. After otherwise normal start in the game my character won't react to any button expect F1, F8 (screenshot) and F12 (soft reset). Music is playing fine and [Onyx Ward] sign shows up and goes off normally. I can't move, open menu, talk, or anything else.

Also, I tried to go and find previous save file, but C:\Users\Me\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn seems to have saves only from Episode 15 (expect Game.rxdata). No newer than 113h 40m tho my current save is running about 119h).

Re-downloading ep 16 did not help.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Notti
12 minutes ago, Notti said:

I was wandering around talking to npc's at Onyx. My game crashed in the middle of the conversation with girl in the red dress. I started the game again and my dude had switched from her right side to her left side during the crash. After otherwise normal start in the game my character won't react to any button expect F1, F8 (screenshot) and F12 (soft reset). Music is playing fine and [Onyx Ward] sign shows up and goes off normally. I can't move, open menu, talk, or anything else.

Also, I tried to go and find previous save file, but C:\Users\Me\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn seems to have saves only from Episode 15 (expect Game.rxdata). No newer than 113h 40m tho my current save is running about 119h).

Re-downloading ep 16 did not help.

Game.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

So I was inside Azurine Lake's cave where you get the Audinite and when I was going to exit the cave, my character was capable of going through walls/rocks (it wasn't capable of that before) and I cannot go out of the cave. I don't know if it has been because I was using Alt to move faster while doing waterfall, but now I am stuck there :(

Game.rxdata

Hello,i'm trying to trigger the no ID body sidequest and based from what i have been reading from the forums, i have to find Simon in the Beryl cem. then dive in the tanzan cove, interact with the body then talk to the fisherman on my east(if i am not mistaken i have to catch a whiscash and then something will happen) and then the i'm not sure what happens.However,i'm not able to locate simon neither at the graveyard nor at the peridot ward(i think that's the last step of the quest) and i was wondering if that is a bug or i'm not doing the right things to trigger the event.If it is the latter i'm deeply sorry for wasting your time

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, KiwiMalabarista said:
  Hide contents

So I was inside Azurine Lake's cave where you get the Audinite and when I was going to exit the cave, my character was capable of going through walls/rocks (it wasn't capable of that before) and I cannot go out of the cave. I don't know if it has been because I was using Alt to move faster while doing waterfall, but now I am stuck there :(

Game.rxdata

Not going to fix this because of the usage of cheat engine, use backup save files to get unstuck

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:

Hello,i'm trying to trigger the no ID body sidequest and based from what i have been reading from the forums, i have to find Simon in the Beryl cem. then dive in the tanzan cove, interact with the body then talk to the fisherman on my east(if i am not mistaken i have to catch a whiscash and then something will happen) and then the i'm not sure what happens.However,i'm not able to locate simon neither at the graveyard nor at the peridot ward(i think that's the last step of the quest) and i was wondering if that is a bug or i'm not doing the right things to trigger the event.If it is the latter i'm deeply sorry for wasting your time

Game.rxdata

This quest requiers multiple requierments - first one was talking with Simon in tanzan meteor base, then talkin to him in cemetery and then talking to him in peridot. Anyway yuou should be able to find him at cemetery now

Game.rxdata

7 minutes ago, Garma said:

Hello!

My savefile seems to be broken, it throws out errors the moment I'm starting the game. Is it possible to fix that? D:

Game.rxdata

Your save file is corrupted, you will have to use backups to fix this.

well my problem is rather "interesting"

when I defeat a trainers pokemon the game doesnt ask me if I want to chance my pokemon too.

Its a minor thing but it realy ruins my stradegy and makes the game even harder.

Something like this didn't appeared in my previous playthrough (I lost that save file) and it still worked when I made a new file so I dont think its my computer.

I know you guys are realy busy with the new episode and this has nothing to do with episode 16, so you can take your time I can wait

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, ayy lmao12112 said:

well my problem is rather "interesting"

when I defeat a trainers pokemon the game doesnt ask me if I want to chance my pokemon too.

Its a minor thing but it realy ruins my stradegy and makes the game even harder.

Something like this didn't appeared in my previous playthrough (I lost that save file) and it still worked when I made a new file so I dont think its my computer.

I know you guys are realy busy with the new episode and this has nothing to do with episode 16, so you can take your time I can wait

Game.rxdata

go to options and change your battle style to shift

18 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Game.rxdata

Hello! I'm having this same issue, I've been trying to trigger the ID body sidequest. I tried everything from talking to the fisherman, to going to the Beryl cemetery and also searching Peridot Ward. But I just can't find Simon. I read that you need to trigger the event first in the Tanzan Meteor Base, but when I went there the entrance to it was blocked and I wasn't able to find any other entrance. I'm not sure if that area is supposed to be inaccessible or if it is a bug. If anyone could help me with the issue I'd appreciate it a lot!

Game.rxdata

EDIT:

Also, I remembered now that when I did the sidequest that gives the Mudkip, I got a Mudkip. Problem is that I started playing Reborn back in Episode 14, when you got Mudkip in the Wasteland. I was hoping that the new sidequest would give me a Squirtle instead. I tried going back to the place where I found the Mudkip to see if a Squirtle would be there but it wasn't (I went on a clear day). So if possible, I'd like to exchange one of my two Mudkips for a Squirtle.

Edited by Farnsworth