Jump to content
Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Recommended Posts

Did you change the max number of backups?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Njab said:

Did you change the max number of backups?

I dont think i did, but it was set to just one, i raised it to 20, so now for future playing if i get another error i can just revert it back, 50% of the problems solved! Now i just need some hero to fix the wierd bug that occured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 things.

I cant seem to do the Magma Job Side quest. I've watched videos but the leader isnt where he's ment to be in 7th street. Have looked everywhere, not sure if bugged or i've missed something.

 

Also I sold the Balm Mushroom which i now need for a quest, any help would be great!

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saintsy said:

2 things.

I cant seem to do the Magma Job Side quest. I've watched videos but the leader isnt where he's ment to be in 7th street. Have looked everywhere, not sure if bugged or i've missed something.

 

Also I sold the Balm Mushroom which i now need for a quest, any help would be great!

Game.rxdata

you need to beat archer first, he should be in one of the 7th street caves

 

fixed item

Game.rxdata

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Magicrusher said:

Hi, following Problem: Water is on high level in Water Treatment Center. Yeah i saw already somepost about it. seems bugged.

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a mod fix my save file once already for the Skuntank event and the apartment/building in Coral Ward, but something must have happened because now when I try opening the game my save file isn't there (as in the only thing showing up is the New Game option instead of where I last saved, just clarifying). It worked once the very first time I got it back, that was it. After that I tried to get it to work for hours, not exaggerating, but to no avail. Any guidance at all would be much appreciated (because it could also be just me and my computer illiteracy), but I don't know how to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Game.rxdata.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try renaming the file to Game (remove the .rxdata from the file name)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Njab said:

try renaming the file to Game (remove the .rxdata from the file name)

So far so good, everything checks out. Thanks for the help, I was honestly kind of freaking out a little ^_^' I feel a little silly now-- but no harm done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm stuck in one platform where i need Taka to drain the water to continue. I loss a battle (w/Titania) against two Meteor. 

Can someone help me with it? Here's the save file:

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, adrianoc said:

I'm stuck in one platform where i need Taka to drain the water to continue. I loss a battle (w/Titania) against two Meteor. 

Can someone help me with it? Here's the save file:

Game.rxdata

Here you are

Game.rxdata

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike91827 said:

I'm stuck at blake. I also cant find the game.rxdata thing

Game.ini

There's nothing I can do without the game.rxdata file. Here are instructions on how to find it. Is it not there when you look or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mde2001 said:

There's nothing I can do without the game.rxdata file. Here are instructions on how to find it. Is it not there when you look or something?

Oh my bad. Was looking in the  pokemon reborn folder. I found it now sorry for all the trouble

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mike91827 said:

Oh my bad. Was looking in the  pokemon reborn folder. I found it now sorry for all the trouble

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't load the game any more due to an:
Script 'PokemonLoad' line 405: NoMethodError
undefined method `updateMap; for nil:NilClass.

However, I was still playing in E15, not 16

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ivan_08 said:

The Silver Ring is not in 'Key Items' Category

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Uninspired said:

I can't load the game any more due to an:
Script 'PokemonLoad' line 405: NoMethodError
undefined method `updateMap; for nil:NilClass.

However, I was still playing in E15, not 16

Game.rxdata

your save file is corrupted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just downloaded episode 16, and I get an error on startup.

 

Script 'Pokemon Load' line 165:NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

 

Thanks for helping.

Game.rxdata

 

Edit: I found the problem. I downloaded from the Mega link, and the file was missing the graphics folder. So I just downloaded from another link and, no more error.

Edited by Gammacable
Problem Resolved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Njab said:

 

20 hours ago, Ivan_08 said:

The Silver Ring is not in 'Key Items' Category

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

 

Thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...