Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

9 hours ago, klignon2000 said:

Your save file is corrupted, you'll have to use backups to fix this.

11 hours ago, Njab said:

Your save file is corrupted, you'll have to use backups to fix this.

Thanks for trying, appreciate it.

26 minutes ago, JamesCWater said:

I just found an entry to the terrain list, and the next time I tried to load the game it wouldn't work. Please help.

Game.rxdata

try this

Game.rxdata

I can't get Skuntank to join me even though I have Corey's ring. I know, I'm a bit late. The only other thing I can think of is the apartment/building that's locked in the Coral Ward. Not sure how to open it, or where to find the key to do so. Someone said to check Rock Smashable parts of the wall in the Railnet and the Subrailnet and I did, but I got a second Corrupted Poke Ball instead. Do I need to go somewhere/do something else to find it or is this an actual game problem?

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, oxModernBeautyKatxo said:

I can't get Skuntank to join me even though I have Corey's ring. I know, I'm a bit late. The only other thing I can think of is the apartment/building that's locked in the Coral Ward. Not sure how to open it, or where to find the key to do so. Someone said to check Rock Smashable parts of the wall in the Railnet and the Subrailnet and I did, but I got a second Corrupted Poke Ball instead. Do I need to go somewhere/do something else to find it or is this an actual game problem?

Game.rxdata

Here you are

Game.rxdata

ignore this, i figure it out below

Um, not sure if I did this right but my game is stuck. Somebody please fix this 

Game.exe

Edited by Ty62o

12 hours ago, Ty62o said:

ignore this, i figure it out below

Um, not sure if I did this right but my game is stuck. Somebody please fix this 

Game.exe

You have to upload file named Game.rxdata Here is the guide where you can read how to upload your save file

2 hours ago, Nathannnn said:

I went to heal my pokemon, but when I got back the water was high again. (Before it was low)

Game.rxdata

Knipsel.JPG

fixed

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Ty62o said:

Oh, ok. I believe I did it correctly this time. I have frozen it seems, hopefully somebody can help

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

14 minutes ago, empressofsnow said:

Since Shelly was led by that kid to Blake's apartment, I'm pretty sure I completed all the pre-requisites to finding them there, but no one's there.  Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

This shoulnd be that hard to fix as its very similar to the rest of the ones that got fixed, after the fight with Kiki the game got caught in what i believe was a cutscene, the games is frozen but not crashing, i can open up quick save with D, but nothing else.

First my friend said i could just rename a backup file and do it that way, but for some reason my Reborn isnt saving any backups, know why?! this feels really bad if it proceeds to crash in the future, but for now, please save my poor savefile, i got 36 hours or so, so it wouldnt be the end of the world if it got removed, but it would save me alot of painful time to reachup to this position though. SAVE MEEEE  /PinkOmega

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, PinkOmega said:

This shoulnd be that hard to fix as its very similar to the rest of the ones that got fixed, after the fight with Kiki the game got caught in what i believe was a cutscene, the games is frozen but not crashing, i can open up quick save with D, but nothing else.

First my friend said i could just rename a backup file and do it that way, but for some reason my Reborn isnt saving any backups, know why?! this feels really bad if it proceeds to crash in the future, but for now, please save my poor savefile, i got 36 hours or so, so it wouldnt be the end of the world if it got removed, but it would save me alot of painful time to reachup to this position though. SAVE MEEEE  /PinkOmega

Game.rxdata

Just to specify the exact moment, it was when Victoria was about to stop a student from entering the room where Kiki was

Just to specify the exact moment, it was when Victoria was about to stop a student from entering the room where Kiki was

I found the cause to it, but i dont know what to do, its a random npc thats blocking the way for Julia, causing her to get stuck and her walking into another room to never hapen, heres a screenshot of it :  5b0668ab96e45a820a24cc773dacee76.png
https://gyazo.com/5b0668ab96e45a820a24cc773dacee76

The Random Npc student is blocking her way :/

Game.rxdata

I found the cause to it, but i dont know what to do, its a random npc thats blocking the way for Julia, causing her to get stuck and her walking into another room to never hapen, heres a screenshot of it :  5b0668ab96e45a820a24cc773dacee76.png
https://gyazo.com/5b0668ab96e45a820a24cc773dacee76

The Random Npc student is blocking her way :/

You need to enable backups in options.

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Njab said:

You need to enable backups in options.

Game.rxdata

The thing that makes this wierd is that they are on , (EDIT) found the problem, the "Max Backup number" was set to 1, so making it higher should fix it, great! Now it just remains to save the gamefile somehow, think its doable?

Edited by PinkOmega