[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Amethyst

Oh jeez I could only imagine my character zipping back and forth around the map like they’re on something🤣

I completely which key it was so I when I started my game I was just like “no stop running!” Before my character would run into a wall

On 11/18/2021 at 4:23 PM, OverlordNyarlathotep said:

Yeah, I still do. Here's the new file as I went ahead to beat Ciel and get Fly.  

Game.rxdata 314.06 kB · 0 downloads

In case the people that help out with game saves are wondering, I still have the Silver Ring issue on my save file in the quoted post. Thanks in advance

I found this game again after a few years hiatus. I used to play it through wine, but since im now on Big Sur, that doesnt work anymore. I have the old save files, but when i put them into the new save file folder, the game crashes instantly before getting to the main screen. Getting all sorts of error messages. I had "overwrite" set to yes, so i only have the two most recent files. Last i remember, it worked flawless.

Any chance of getting this to work again? I`ve tried re-downloading, re-extrating and re-naming without luck.

Game.rxdata Game_2.rxdata

7 hours ago, GreenEyes said:

I found this game again after a few years hiatus. I used to play it through wine, but since im now on Big Sur, that doesnt work anymore. I have the old save files, but when i put them into the new save file folder, the game crashes instantly before getting to the main screen. Getting all sorts of error messages. I had "overwrite" set to yes, so i only have the two most recent files. Last i remember, it worked flawless.

Any chance of getting this to work again? I`ve tried re-downloading, re-extrating and re-naming without luck.

Game.rxdata 344.75 kB · 0 downloads Game_2.rxdata 344.96 kB · 0 downloads

Both of those loaded up without issue for me.

On 11/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, OverlordNyarlathotep said:

In case the people that help out with game saves are wondering, I still have the Silver Ring issue on my save file in the quoted post. Thanks in advance

I don't know how to get rid of the old one without just deleting your whole bag. But you now have the key item version.

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, wcv said:

Both of those loaded up without issue for me.

I don't know how to get rid of the old one without just deleting your whole bag. But you now have the key item version.

Game.rxdata 314.47 kB · 0 downloads

By deleting my whole bag, was it only the part the silver ring was in erroneously or literally everything in all sections?

8 minutes ago, OverlordNyarlathotep said:

By deleting my whole bag, was it only the part the silver ring was in erroneously or literally everything in all sections?

I didn't delete your bag. That's just the only way I know to remove the old one. You have the another Silver Ring in the Key Item section, so you can interact with the Skuntank. You just also have a Silver Ring in the items pocket.

18 minutes ago, wcv said:

I didn't delete your bag. That's just the only way I know to remove the old one. You have the another Silver Ring in the Key Item section, so you can interact with the Skuntank. You just also have a Silver Ring in the items pocket.

Cool. I'll get around to getting that done when I get home from work. Also thank you.

Spoiler

Hey, Archer wasn't showing up for me in the underground so I tried to force it by giving out an application before he was there... now the quest is stuck with Razzy already at the factory but he's not been given an application according to Archer. If a flag could be changed or Razzy could be reset that would be great!

Also I accidentally sold the balm mushroom so now can't get leftovers - if its not too much hassle in addition to the above, could I get 25000 removed from my money total and the mushroom added back to inventory please?

Game.rxdata