Jump to content
krim

Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads [IC]

Recommended Posts

It seems Kite's true reply to Idei's question comes a moment later as they draw up beside the thicket of trees to his left. There's traces of red concealed within the foliage where their fencer has hidden herself, and at first he looses the arrow -- as he realizes a heartbeat afterwards -- a touch too early, and his stomach drops slightly at the sudden knowledge that it might not meet its mark. What he hadn't accounted for, however, is the way Kite had read his movements just prior, the subtle tightening his legs the instant before he fired, and turned his body to the side just far enough mid-canter to direct the arrow to its proper target --

 

Which, as the unfortunate bandit finds just as he turns around to meet his new adversary, is the center of his forehead. His death is instantaneous as he topples backwards from impact.

 

tumblr_og1qiyXXfW1vbmrpfo5_100.png

Despite himself, Idei finds a small grin spreading across his features as Kite completes the turn at his guidance and rides back towards the rest of their party, seamlessly, without breaking stride for a moment. "Haha . . . " He even allows himself a small laugh, just under his voice and soft enough that most would miss it, but triumphant nonetheless.

 

Canto to D6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darius_Anstane.png

 

"...figures that we can't get a smooth journey." Darius sighed to himself. First the pirates, then the shipwreck, now bandits... "Well...at least I get to listen to some more screaming and moaning of pain...very well, let's see about making these brigands regret crossing our path." Darius quietly said to himself as he moved forward, preparing his tome as elder energies start amassing around him, ready to strike at his command.

 

Walk to E6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emilee.png

Emilee sighed. She was hoping the journey would be calm and quick so they could get back on track. Dashing towards the treeline she took cover. She shouted back at everyone "Be safe I'll be here with you."

 

 

Move to C2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Enemy Phase]

 

Archer 1 Moves to G6 and attacks Darius

Spoiler

 

(Darius has Momentary Bliss)

 

Archer 1:
Attack: 10
Hit: 97%
Crit: 0%

 

Darius:
Attack: 18
Hit: 76%
Crit: 0%

 

Archer 1's Attack: 92, hit!
Darius takes 10 damage!

 

Darius' Attack: 94, miss.

 

The archer fires off her bowgun, successfully hitting the shaman. He tries to retaliate with his own magic, but the archer manages to dodge away from the strike.

 

Thief 1 Moves to F9

 

Bandit 4 Moves to G8

 

[Ally Phase]

 

Madante_New.png

"Very well. I never intended to stray far," Madante said before going south to intercept some of the enemy forces.

 

Madante Moves to G5 and attacks Archer 1

Spoiler

(Madante is inspiring others)

 

Madante:
Attack: 7
Hit: 96%
Crit: 9%

 

Archer 1:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Madante's Attack: 42, hit!
(Madante's sword glows: 75)
Archer 1 takes 7 damage!

 

 Madante's sword finds its target, striking the archer and pushing her back slightly.

 

Turn 2

Turn_2.png

 

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (14/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (H15) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (B17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (28/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J15) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (21/21) (J4) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (19/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45), Lancereaver (20/20)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (B7) Iron Javelin (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) 
Belros: (19/19) (D5) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Sword (29/45), Iron Knife(37/40)E 
Cadence: (21/21) (C8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3)

Emilee: (18/18) (C2) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (11/21) (E6) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (20/20) (D6) Iron Bow (35/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)

Chirya: (22/22) (B6) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (D3) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E 

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (23/23) (G5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 22/100
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Zetaark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darius_Anstane.png

 

"Nngh! The pain...not something I wanted to experience again...threw off my aim, too." Darius exclaimed as his magic failed to land. Now clearly angry, he steps even closer, only then noticing the curious weapon he is carrying.

 

"Hmph, a crossbow, huh...think you're so clever, don't you...Well, you won't get another shot." Darius says to the Archer as elder energies coalesce around him, striking at his command.

 

Move to G7 and fell the Bowgunner (Archer 1)

Edited by Anstane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karik_Talk_to_Me.png

"Ye okay there, Darius?" Karik rushed in, reaching for his axe. "Don't worry, Aye gotcha, matie." Karik focused his eyes, aiming to strike at the Archer should be needed.

 

Move to F6 and strike the Archer with an Iron Axe, if needed

Edited by InnocentBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

(Darius is inspired)

 

Darius:
Attack: 17
Hit: 76%
Crit: 0%

 

Archer 1:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Darius' Attack: 12, hit!
Darius defeats Archer 1 with 17 damage!

(Shield of Agony activates!)

(Anthropomancy activates!)

 

Seeking revenge for the earlier shot, Darius' next magic strike found its target, dropping the archer to the ground dead.

 

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (0/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (H15) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (B17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (28/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J15) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (21/21) (J4) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (19/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45), Lancereaver (20/20)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (B7) Iron Javelin (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) 
Belros: (19/19) (D5) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Sword (29/45), Iron Knife(37/40)E 
Cadence: (21/21) (C8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3)

Emilee: (18/18) (C2) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (11/21) (G7) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (20/20) (D6) Iron Bow (35/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)

Chirya: (22/22) (B6) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (F6) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E 

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (23/23) (G5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 25/100

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MKRj07N.png

Seeing the path clear up a bit Belros move forward. Noticing the bandit he placed himself into a position to throw some knives. "Hey, I hope you like the taste of iron!"

 

Move to E8 and throw some Iron Knives at Bandit 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

(Belros is Loyal)
(Belros has the advantage)
(Belros will attack twice)

 

Belros:
Attack: 9
Hit: 100%
Crit: 4%

 

Bandit 4:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Belros' Attack 1: 10, hit!
Bandit 4 takes 9 damage!

 

Belros' Attack 2: 64, hit!
Bandit 4 takes 9 damage!

 

Belros throws two knives in succession, striking the bandit and noticeably wounding him.

 

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (0/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (H15) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (B17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (10/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J15) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (21/21) (J4) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (19/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45), Lancereaver (20/20)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (B7) Iron Javelin (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) 
Belros: (19/19) (E8) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Sword (29/45), Iron Knife(35/40)E Taken a turn
Cadence: (21/21) (C8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3)

Emilee: (18/18) (C2) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (11/21) (G7) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3) Taken a turn

Idei: (20/20) (D6) Iron Bow (35/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)

Chirya: (22/22) (B6) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (F6) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E  Taken a turn

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (23/23) (G5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 28/100

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJQ28EM.png

The few foes still in her range seemed to flee after the bandit went down. The bastard had gotten lucky though, really- the sudden, instantaneous death he got from the Nomad's quiver was probably far better than he rightfully deserved. Or certainly better than what she would've given him, at least. Sighing, she turned her vision to the south, far beyond the boundaries of the woods where the attackers had begun to gather again. She'd only just started to make full use of the cover, and already, she was forced to leave it...

     Something caught her eye though, as she moved out, intent on ending the bandit's brethren who'd been so gravely wounded.... the sword stuck through the belt of the rogue who'd injured him. The weapon looked far too familiar for comfort, the nicks and notches in the blade, some she recognized from her own weapon, the shape of the guard and pommel, worn leather on the handle...

    "Oi, you there," she called as she drew closer, rapier in hand but eyes still focused on the wounded axeman "that sword you have, you wouldn't have happened to gotten it off a Mercenary, did you? About middle-aged, mustached, with brown hair with a grey coat? Probably seemed a bit scared, wanted nothing more than to get away and rethink his life decisions, or so I hope?"

     She already knew the answer before she even asked, it all matched up too perfectly to the blade she'd quite literally disarmed him off on the ship. But still, she would've thought old merc boy would have had the decent sense to take his property with him. Assuming he even survived the storm that nearly offed all of them and also found his way to some type of land by drifting, that is. It could've been very possible the fool had perished despite her mercy and his gear just happened to wash up with everything else...seemed no less unfeasible than how all of them somehow drifted in turbulent salt water for days in the midst of a storm, with seemingly no lingering ill effects or injuries after coming to.

 

Move to F8, Initiate Trade with Belros

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MKRj07N.png

Belros glanced over to his side to see Cadence approaching him then returned his gaze to the bandit just in case he were to make any sudden moves. She was asking about the sword he had on him. Honestly, he just ask Karik for it in the heat of battle and now he's just been lugging it around.  "This blade here? I honestly don't know who it belonged to. Karik just had this sword on him and I borrow it for a little bit, been holding onto it ever since." He took a glance at her rapier. She was a swordsmen and she obviously has stronger ties to this sword than himself.  "Say you want this sword? This type of blade is not my cup of tea and you seem to have some history with it's past owner. I really don't need it so you can have it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJQ28EM.png

She thought about it for a moment, glancing at the clearly worn blade and then back to her own. Contrary to what most assumed, rapiers weren't all that light compared to common blades, if anything hers probably weighed the same, if not even more than the mercs, so it wasn't like she'd reap any benefit of speed with it, or power for that matter. And then there was the fact of how much damage it had already sustained, even her own was in better condition... not to mention the disdain she already felt having to just carry one of these little symbols of suppression she'd known for so long, but still, as much as she honestly hated the damn things as a whole, at the moment they were all she had. And it wasn't like she could exactly use the spirits without paying a steep price for it, one she wasn't eager to incur again too soon.

      Out on the battlefield, it was better to rely on an actual armament than it was to rely on nothing but your fists. Even one you absolutely despise, but nevertheless know like the back of your hand. What mattered most here was them making it out of an encounter alive to get back on their original course. A wider range of options would help to accomplish that...

"Aye, might as well take it off your hands then," she sighed with noticeable reluctance. "the damn fool probably got killed in the wreck anyway... best that at least someone take that thing and use it for something beyond the sake of greed, for once."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_inline_ofzyoxoVfM1tu2j7t_540.png

His allies are doing a good job taking care of the scattered enemies around them, and the mage who had taken an arrow from the archer doesn't seem to be severely injured, as he quickly finishes off the man with a strong retaliation. Idei sets his sights on the thief darting by near the bandit, and spurs his steed into a quick trot to intercept him. Thieves are notoriously quick on their feet, but he hopes that with some luck, his aim will prove true.

 

Move to F7 and shoot Thief 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oFAdgyX.png

"Now don't think like that, we survived the wreck I'm sure he did as well." Belros unsheathed the sword and held it out from the blade for Cadence so she would only have to take it from the hilt.  "Here take it. May it serve you well."

 

Give the Iron Sword to Cadence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJQ28EM.png

"Hm... You've my thanks, now then..." She grabbed the handle, nodding as she took it from the rogue. Even as she accepted it however, She'd already sheathed the Rapier by her side, so fast the actually process of stowing it through her belt had come and gone in a flash. "let's get started, shall we? wiping away some the crimes it was used for...is going to require a certain... price to be paid."

      She turned on her heels without a single word more, ruby eyes boring through the bandit, a special type of contempt on her face as they fell upon the axe he wielded. There was only physical weapon she felt even greater an indignant fury towards than swords by now, and that was by far, the goddess damned axe. She stalked forward, eyes still burning as the blade flashed, and just like when she'd struck his brother in the woods, the length of iron came around in a harrowing streaking of silver, aiming right for the bastard's dominant arm.

 

Unlike merc boy though, there would be no mercy from her, not for this fucker. Only the cold embrace of the death, and the wrath of the Goddess' judgement for all the innocent lives he'd doubtlessly stolen soon to follow.

      

Equip Iron Sword, then GIVE IN TO HER HATRED AND STRIKE DOWN AXEBOI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

(Idei is inspired)

 

Idei:
Attack: 12
Hit: 85%
Crit: 0%

 

Thief 1:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Idei's Attack: 65, hit!
Thief 1 takes 12 damage!

 

Idei notches an arrow and takes a shot at the thief. Unaware of the incoming nomad, the thief does not react in time, and the shot nearly drops her to the ground.

 

Spoiler

 

(Cadence has Ember Glint)
(Karik is supporting Cadence)
(Cadence has the advantage)
(Cadence will attack twice)

 

Cadence:
Attack: 8
Hit: 100%
Crit: 14%

 

Bandit 4:
Attack: 14
Hit: 31%
Crit: 0%

 

Cadence's Attack 1: 22, hit!
Bandit 4 takes 8 damage!

 

Bandit 4's Attack: 87, miss.

 

Cadence's Attack 2: 24, hit!
Cadence defeats Bandit 4 with 8 damage!

 

With the sword in hand, Cadence lands her first blow onto the bandit, dropping him to his knees. He tries to retaliate with his axe, but his injuries make him unable to hit his mark. Having left an opening, Cadence finishes off the bandit with one more strike.

 

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (0/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (H15) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (B17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (0/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J15) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (21/21) (J4) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (7/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45), Lancereaver (20/20)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (B7) Iron Javelin (38/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) 
Belros: (19/19) (E8) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Knife(35/40)E  Taken a turn
Cadence: (21/21) (C8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Sword (27/45)E Taken a turn
Emilee: (18/18) (C2) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (11/21) (G7) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3) Taken a turn

Idei: (20/20) (D6) Iron Bow (34/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3) Taken a turn

Chirya: (22/22) (B6) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (F6) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E Taken a turn

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (23/23) (G5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 34/100
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emilee.png

 

Spotting Darius taking damage, Emilee darted off. She moved as quickly as she could, but even so she didn't think she would reach him in time. "Wait up! Don't go into another fight while you are hurt you hear!" She called out to him.

 

Move to F5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emilee.png

 

After watching Chirya's dance Emilee feels a new burst of energy. "Thank you!" She waves back at the dancer and continues on her quest of healing! She finally reaches Darius, and presses her staff against his shoulder. "Hello Mister! Staying out of trouble I hope." She lets her healing energies flow forward and after a few moments she holds her staff back in both hands. "Be careful too. Dark magic is dangerous and I don't think I can heal it's effects. Don't be consumed by it alright?"

 

Move to F7 and heal Darius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darius_Anstane.png

 

Darius spat on the fallen archer as he looked over his corpse. "Hmph...ngh." he grunted out as his focus turned to the wound caused by the crossbow bolt. A small trickle of blood poured out of the wound. As he prepared to apply a vulnerary, though, suddenly, he got enveloped in a soothing light and, a few seconds later, both the pain and the wound were no more. At this point he finally heard a voice next to him. He turned to Emilee and bowed his head.

 

"I appreciate the healing and your concern, though you shouldn't worry about the last part. I have not delved into the ancient secrets enough to end up at risk of losing myself to them. Still, I appreciate your worry." The Shaman said to the Sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KkPQGBp.png

Beau began to follow the thief on his own accord. He knew that Rayne would do what was needed as soon as she saw the weakened foe. And that, she did.

 

Move to D9, Deliver the package, then Canto to E10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

(Rayne has the advantage)
(Cadence is supporting Rayne)

 

Rayne:
Attack: 14
Hit: 85%
Crit: 10%

 

Thief 1:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Rayne's Attack: 66, hit!
Rayne defeats Thief 1 with 14 damage!

 

Rayne and her pegasus fly towards the theif, throwing a javelin right at her. Already wounded, she is unable to react in time as the javelin pierces the thief's body. As Rayne and Beau re-position themselves, Beau picks up a sword that belonged to the theif that was still in good condition.

 

[Enemy Phase]

 

Archer 2 Moves to I14

 

Bandit 3 Moves to G18

 

Myrmidon 3 Moves to J5

 

Soldier 1 Moves to J14

 

[Ally Phase]


Madante Moves to I5 and attacks Myrmidon 3

Spoiler

 

(Madante is hidden in the forest)
(Myrmidon 3 is hidden in the forest)

 

Madante:
Attack: 10
Hit: 76%
Crit: 10%

 

Myrmidon 3:
Attack: 6
Hit: 73%
Crit: 1%

 

Madante's Attack: 44, hit!
(Madante's sword glows: 79)
Myrmidon 3 takes 10 damage!

 

Myrmidon 3's Attack: 48, hit!
Madante takes 6 damage!

 

Moving forward into the trees, Madante finds and strikes the myrmidon. Madante tries to use the trees for cover as the myrmidon retaliates, but he could not avoid the myrmidon or his strike.

 

Turn 3

Turn3.png

Shield of Agony Fades

Anthropomancy Wanes

 

Cheat Sheet:
 

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (0/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (I14) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (G17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (0/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J14) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (11/21) (J5) Iron Sword (44/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (0/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (E10) Iron Javelin (37/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Lancereaver (20/20) 
Belros: (19/19) (E8) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Knife(35/40)E 
Cadence: (21/21) (F8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Sword (27/45)E
Emilee: (18/18) (G8) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (21/21) (G7) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (20/20) (F7) Iron Bow (34/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)

Chirya: (22/22) (E5) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (F6) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E 

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (17/23) (I5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 50/100

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that they've cleared out the bandits in the immediate surrounding area, Idei sets his sights on enemies further away. Save for the cluster on the bridge, they don't seem to be grouped very densely. Perhaps they had been aiming to surround them . . . if so, their maneuver has clearly failed, since they've broken through their initial ranks and can now pick them off in isolated groups with relative ease. The sound of a clash in the trees not far away tells him that Madante has engaged with one of them; quickly, he turns Kite around to go and help. 

 

tumblr_inline_ofzyoxoVfM1tu2j7t_540.png

A flicker of steel in the trees tells him it's a swordsman. Agile, and even moreso in trees. "Commander!" he calls briefly, to alert him to his presence and intention to help; pulling Kite to a stop to take better aim, he draws the bowstring to his cheek. Stay still . . .

 

Move to I6 and shoot Myrmidon 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

(Idei is inspired)
(Myrmidon 3 is hidden in the forest)

 

Idei:
Attack: 10
Hit: 77%
Crit: 1%

 

Myrmidon 3:
Attack: -
Hit: -
Crit: -

 

Idei's Attack: 88, miss.

 

Idei tries to ready his shot towards the forest where the myrmidon is hidden. The myrmidon was able to use the terrain to good effect however, evading the shot aimed at him.

 

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

 

Enemies: Health, Location, Weapon

Archer 1: (0/21) (G6) Bowgun (44/45)
Archer 2: (21/21) (I14) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3: (21/21) (N11) Iron Longbow (30/30)
Bandit 1: (0/28) (E4) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 2: (0/28) (C9) Iron Axe (45/45)

Bandit 3: (28/28) (G17) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 4: (0/28) (G8) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 5: (28/28) (N10) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 6: (28/28) (N12) Hand Axe (30/30)
Bandit 7: (28/28) (U2) Iron Axe (45/45)
Bandit 8: (28/28) (T11) Iron Axe (45/45)
Soldier 1: (24/24) (J14) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2: (24/24) (K18) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 3: (24/24) (M11) Iron Pilum (40/40), Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 4: (24/24) (N5) Iron Javelin (45/45)
Soldier 5: (24/24) (T16) Iron Lance (45/45)
Mercenary 1: (22/22) (O11) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 2: (22/22) (R3) Iron Blade (45/45)
Mercenary 3: (21/21) (S8) Wooden Sword (50/50)
Myrmidon 1: (0/21) (A10) Slim Sword (35/35)
Myrmidon 2: (21/21) (D14) Iron Sword (45/45)
Myrmidon 3: (11/21) (J5) Iron Sword (44/45)
Myrmidon 4: (21/21) (Q15) Slim Sword (35/35)
Thief 1: (0/19) (F9) Iron Dagger (45/45)
Dolores: (30/30) (U19) Iron Club (45/45), Moneyshot (45/45)

 

Players: Health, Location, Weapons

Rayne: (19/19) (E10) Iron Javelin (37/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Lance (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Lancereaver (20/20) 
Belros: (19/19) (E8) Iron Dagger (42/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Iron Knife(35/40)E 
Cadence: (21/21) (F8) Iron Rapier (30/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Iron Sword (27/45)E
Emilee: (18/18) (G8) Heal (25/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius: (21/21) (G7) Flux (35/40), Vulnerary (3/3)

Idei: (20/20) (I6) Iron Bow (34/45), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)

Chirya: (22/22) (E5) Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik: (24/24) (F6) Iron Axe (38/45), Vulnerary (3/3) Iron Club (45/45), Hatchet (31/35)E 

 

Allies: Health, Location, Weapons

Madante: (17/23) (I5) Allegretto (-), Vulnerary (3/3)


Exp Tracker: 53/100

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...