How do you name yourself in games?

Ice Cream Sand Witch

usually name myself Dare. Though for reborn i just went with my name, Rudi.

I see you are a fan of Gorrilaz and that's one of my favorite songs too.

On Topic: I have used other names for RPG's when it comes to classes. Like Estolanith means Crystal in elven, also my sister's name irl.

I'm interesting. When a game has multiple gender options - especially in something like Fire Emblem when the gender of your character actually has an effect on things like who you can marry - I like playing through the game at least once as each gender. Feels more "complete" to do that.

For a while, I used to name my male characters Matt (after myself) and my female characters Lula (after my main OC). But recently I've taken to referring to my male characters as "Mathoo". Someone very important to me happens to be deaf, and as such mispronounces my name. But I like the way she says it better than the real pronunciation, so I've internalized that.

Also, in the Pokemon series, I've taken to naming my female characters Rebecca after said important person, because my shiny Glaceon is named Lulitha after the OC's full name, and to name two coexisting characters after the same OC is weird.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX