Jump to content
Sir Flash™

NUMBEBBEBEBEBEBERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

Rules and stuff  

237 members have voted

  1. 1. How can it be reset?

    • Admins only
      51
    • Moderators and Admins
      52
    • Moderators after 100
      11
    • Moderators after 500
      20
    • Admins, or moderators for a number ending in 7
      103


Recommended Posts

I've never seen that strategy before but at this point I say it's unfair that X mods/admin can just wrok together to increase X times the counter to a number ending in 6 so they can reset it.
I say we should not make posts from admins and mods count.

And yes admin can only reset after a number ending in 6.

Now Seki started from 1 again after Ame's last post and this has to be fixed:
if we don't apply the new rule I am at 15

if we apply the new rule I am at 13
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with the new rule, but i'll miss cassy's posts

Count this as a number after you decide it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old rules: 17
New rules: 15

Let's wait until the mods decide, they're the ones who make decisions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yahen said:

Yes, but ame did it at 7 (even tho it doesnt matter cause she can reset anytime)

6

I now understand properly that you meant "Cass added a number to the count, thus Ame's post was the one ending on 7"
alas

Cass didn't post a number. hence Ame ended it on a 6 still.
for all I care, we're at 936. or 18 or 16, if it is so wished

we definitely need
ORDERRR

also, Corso is a sub to the establishment. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay actually real talk since so many rules and such have changed does someone who will stick around just wanna open a new topic for this and keep the currently active rules posted in the first post of the new thread and update with changes? since y'all are counting on 2-3 different timelines right now that seems prudent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll create it then

10 hours ago, Corso said:

I've never seen that strategy before but at this point I say it's unfair that X mods/admin can just wrok together to increase X times the counter to a number ending in 6 so they can reset it.
I say we should not make posts from admins and mods count.

And yes admin can only reset after a number ending in 6.

Now Seki started from 1 again after Ame's last post and this has to be fixed:
if we don't apply the new rule I am at 15

if we apply the new rule I am at 13
 

How about we make it so Mods can only post once per day in numbers that way Cass and Ali can still visit, if they do Admin can't reset right after a mod comments? I always thought the 7 had to be put down so it technically ended on 8

10 hours ago, Yahen said:

I agree with the new rule, but i'll miss cassy's posts

Count this as a number after you decide it

 

8 hours ago, CrossImpact said:

I now understand properly that you meant "Cass added a number to the count, thus Ame's post was the one ending on 7"
alas

Cass didn't post a number. hence Ame ended it on a 6 still.
for all I care, we're at 936. or 18 or 16, if it is so wished

we definitely need
ORDERRR

also, Corso is a sub to the establishment. 😆

23/21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mods just had to choose bewtween two options
Yahen got the sequence wrong so let me fix and Ame has made another post

24/21

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24/22

They got both wrong

Edited by Yahy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked like 10 times

26/23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Corso said:

20/18 eh?

 

17 hours ago, Yahen said:

22/20

check again 😛 originally only 2 points of difference idk the reason

26/24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ame has posted once, Yahy

29/26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but i also realize that small numbers are still needed

27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31/28 I'll count Yahy's posts as one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't think that would be possible but you guys actually managed to break the numbers thread 😔

 

(also mods nudging/pinging/messaging each other to reset the count completely defeats the purpose of this game)

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...