What I Think Each Member Sounds Like

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refreshing like water, huh? How wondeful! I'm grateful that you'd consider my voice to have such beautiful traits by virtue of text and text alone. That, and if I deign to be so narcissistic, your guess wasn't very far off the mark, haha.

You have a somewhat high-pitched voice. I mentioned that Cobalt's reminds me of boston cream donuts. Yours reminds me of jelly donuts.

Oh I wish I was like a high-pitched jelly doughnut, kinda closer to a mid-low pitch plain chocolate doughnut.

• Global Mods

Well I might as well ask you what you think I sound like

You have a voice that sounds far away and echoey, like a voice someone might hear in a dream.

Yo give me that lay down on what my voice sounds like I'm how you say curioso.

You have a very high, peppy voice. You have the most energetic voice of anyone here.

This sounds like fun :3

You have a deep, fluffy voice.

That made me so curious! What do you think I sound like?

You have a high, cheerful voice.

No idea if you'd even have a voice for me, but sure why not?

You have a squeaky voice that's like when someone wearing shoes walks indoors after being out in the rain.

take a guess for me :]

well some people have already heard how i sound like but anyone who hasn't should guess imo

You have a somewhat deep voice that always sounds upbeat and confident.

I wonder what you'll guess...I would be very surprised if you got it even somewhat right :P

You have a deep, clear voice with an English accent. Other than mde you're the only one where I remember about different accents.

You have the quiet, confident voice of top of class Hogwarts student in their final year who wants to go on to become an auror (and in some ways is already just as skilled as one).

I...have no idea what any of that meant. but thanks!

• Global Mods

Try me then yoo.

Literally Sonic.

Could you say no to this adorable face?

donald-trump1.jpg?w=940

You have an xtreme voice. By xtreme, I mean those people who do cool stunts on commercials from the early 2000s.

Take me on

Take on me

You have the quiet voice of a witch that's very efficient with all kinds of magic.

Me too! What do I sound like?

You have a high, bubbly voice of someone who likes to learn about new things/make discoveries.

• Global Mods

What would you say I sound like?

You have a very calm, friendly voice like a flowing river.

this is gonna be good ~.~

Do me, k ? >x<

You sound like the main villain's second-in-command who redeems himself after losing to the hero and is a main protagonist in sequel games.