The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Hm this was actually a nice/funny quest (for now at least) but that's probably because Karen is one of the few characters i like (already mentioned that i think), you can't go wrong with a completely insane girl with superpowers! And now you have a perfect happy family isn't it nice? Even your personalities (kinda) match! Good luck little Dove

Now that i think about it with your immortality and meta commentary you're like Deadpool (minus the combat prowess)

Derogatory Dad will haunt my dreams for months but is it really your final form? What about Derogatory Grandpa? Armed with a cane a bad attitude and no remorse in his old crazy eyes.

Why do you want to cut your majestic "crazy scientist" hair?

oh boy prophecys! those never have double meanings or tragic endings!

I wonder how much greek literature jan read to implement a prophecy ro he just read up about on wikis and called it a day

fanclubs and cults are basically the samething nowadays so what karen is describing isnt really surprising 

I didnt know karen had a mommydom fetish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

I dont know why fangames have explanations for shit thats in the core games, like tutorials for controls makes sense since its a different control layout but if you're playing a fangame you already know all this shit

fucking rejuvenation sidequests 

Okay, what is it with the player and attracting crazy chicks?

Crescent wants to "see them smile".

Madame X says that they are "important to everything".

Angie specifically invites Melia Sue, Veronica Kleptomania and the player into the church.

Karen just flat-out tries to marry them.

There is also a CERTAIN chick who is just a short while away from being introduced.

So the player is stalked by 

1)An edgy goth StormChaser

2)Terrorists

3)An actual witch

and

4)A crazed nun.

Probably not the luckiest fella out there.

I also pity Ceaser, since he is the one who's going to be tasked with smoothing over all your crimes.

As crazy as this sidequest is and how much damage your sanity takes from dealing with Karen for an extended period of time, it's honestly better than being thrown into a hideously difficult battle and losing god knows how many mons. 

Like real talk, some of the sidequest battles have been horrifying from a Nuzlocke perspective and they're only getting worse as time goes on. 

. . . but you probably already know this. After that Conkeldurr incident.

What I'm saying is I don't envy you at all ( I tried to Nuzlocke Desolation and got bodied by the first major battle by a skill link Aipom, fun times. . . )

Okay on a funnier/happier note. at least Karrina is being kinda okay to be around, not having to deal with Melia is helping everyone chill apparently. Also yeah those graphical differences, say what you will, Jan gets full mileage out of tools he has available. Rejuvenation is honestly a darn pretty game. 

Time for the Unown dimension, watch out for any fake Entei.

• 2 months later...

*Falls out of bed*

I was hibernating.

I am the one human in the world that requires it.

Please enjoy chapter and accept my lies.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-90-into-the-unown-27-02-21.1076/page-42#post-833618

Spoiler
On 11/30/2020 at 12:56 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Seems like Rose has entered her rebellious teenage years during your hiatus. At least unlike with Karrina you actually got to experience her "cute age" beforehand.

I'll save both you and myself the effort so try to imagine how many "O's" the No that I would have wrote after reading your comment would have generated.

It's a lot.

On 11/30/2020 at 2:15 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

But only almost... So you want Storm-9 to take out the world?

You shall now and forever be called DaddyDerogatoryTrainer. You can't change my mind!

Hmmm... Maybe Melia isn't as bad as you thought ehh?

Yes. End it all.

That is the main reason I want the world to end. That terrible thing you just uttered and hopefully forgot about due to the hiatus.

Damn I should have blamed it on you.

How dare you. That realisation doesn't come for another hundred chapters!

On 11/30/2020 at 7:14 AM, pikafan96 said:

You weren't supposed to mention the mouse coliseum! It's not open to the public yet!

Anyway, it's always a blast seeing Karen again!

It's a shame she has now technically stolen two Mega Rings from you, but I'm sure you'll get one someday...

Who says you have to wait until the apocalypse to put spikes on your car? I say if you can put enough spikes on your car then you're the one that gets to make the rules!

I forgot about the infinite nuggets. Why did you have to remind me about the infinite nuggets?

Now my faith in humanity has been lost again.

I... I don't remember the giant floor Unown, or the forced marriage to Karen. In fact I don't really remember any of this from back when I played through this part of Rejuvenation...

I think my brain might have blocked this part of my memory to try and protect me...

I imagine it would genuinely be popular. Nobody completely sane likes rats.

Someday...over the rainbow...Mega stones fly...

That's a good point. Then every country in the world will put spikes on their cars to counter my spikes and we'll replace all nuclear weapons with spikes. As god intended.

Because I can't suffer alone. Everyone must remember.

Oh don't worry about humanity. Those four weren't a part of it. Single-celled organisms, remember?

I imagine it's very easy to forget parts of this game. I would too if I wasn't doing a series on it.

The problem I have is the game being changed in the parts I've already past. Might be some very important plot stuff I could miss.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:01 AM, Gaunt said:

Hm this was actually a nice/funny quest (for now at least) but that's probably because Karen is one of the few characters i like (already mentioned that i think), you can't go wrong with a completely insane girl with superpowers! And now you have a perfect happy family isn't it nice? Even your personalities (kinda) match! Good luck little Dove

Now that i think about it with your immortality and meta commentary you're like Deadpool (minus the combat prowess)

Derogatory Dad will haunt my dreams for months but is it really your final form? What about Derogatory Grandpa? Armed with a cane a bad attitude and no remorse in his old crazy eyes.

Why do you want to cut your majestic "crazy scientist" hair?

*sigh*

Thanks, man.

Nnnnnoooooo...god I hate Deadpool please take that back! (and excuse you, this chapter will prove I have AMAZING combat prowess!)

Derogatory Grandpa is what I already am. I'm an old man trapped in a young man's body. I've already started complaining about kids these days.

Because I've reached a point in my life where I hate it. Plus it's literally been a year since I cut it. Shit gets old real fast.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:32 AM, YinYang9705 said:

oh boy prophecys! those never have double meanings or tragic endings!

I wonder how much greek literature jan read to implement a prophecy ro he just read up about on wikis and called it a day

fanclubs and cults are basically the samething nowadays so what karen is describing isnt really surprising 

I didnt know karen had a mommydom fetish

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---

I dont know why fangames have explanations for shit thats in the core games, like tutorials for controls makes sense since its a different control layout but if you're playing a fangame you already know all this shit

fucking rejuvenation sidequests 

Which is why I stick my fingers in my ear and go "LALALALA" when I hear them. Can't come true if I don't know what it says!

Karen can fuck off with that "mommydom" shit. This entire relationship is going to turn into a brawl sooner or later.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!? KAREN ISN'T REAL! SHE CAN'T HURT YOU! ONLY IN-GAME SEAN!

Some very lost and confused child could have found his way here by mistake. God, imagine fan-games being your first Pokemon experience? That's so alien to me.

They hurt me so but they make for some good content.

On 12/2/2020 at 9:02 PM, No name said:

Okay, what is it with the player and attracting crazy chicks?

Crescent wants to "see them smile".

Madame X says that they are "important to everything".

Angie specifically invites Melia Sue, Veronica Kleptomania and the player into the church.

Karen just flat-out tries to marry them.

There is also a CERTAIN chick who is just a short while away from being introduced.

So the player is stalked by 

1)An edgy goth StormChaser

2)Terrorists

3)An actual witch

and

4)A crazed nun.

Probably not the luckiest fella out there.

I also pity Ceaser, since he is the one who's going to be tasked with smoothing over all your crimes.

What can I say? I'm a real stud.

An unlucky one but a stud nonetheless.

Do you mean Flora? The woman who strips in the middle of the forest to put on her terrorism gear?

Still though. I'd make for an interesting harem anime.

Nahhh he's fine. Once I rise to power, all my atrocities will be justified by the new government and courts.

The fact that I will own them is irrelevant.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:01 AM, Dex said:

As crazy as this sidequest is and how much damage your sanity takes from dealing with Karen for an extended period of time, it's honestly better than being thrown into a hideously difficult battle and losing god knows how many mons. 

Like real talk, some of the sidequest battles have been horrifying from a Nuzlocke perspective and they're only getting worse as time goes on. 

. . . but you probably already know this. After that Conkeldurr incident.

What I'm saying is I don't envy you at all ( I tried to Nuzlocke Desolation and got bodied by the first major battle by a skill link Aipom, fun times. . . )

Okay on a funnier/happier note. at least Karrina is being kinda okay to be around, not having to deal with Melia is helping everyone chill apparently. Also yeah those graphical differences, say what you will, Jan gets full mileage out of tools he has available. Rejuvenation is honestly a darn pretty game. 

Time for the Unown dimension, watch out for any fake Entei.

Oh that's undoubtedly true. Even in this chapter where I get the shit beaten out of me again, it's still preferable since I survive everything.

Yeah they really do. The Geisha one cost me a lot to complete because I did it earlier than I should have.

Oh man fuck that thing. Only way to easily beat it is to choose Rockruff for a starter. But by then I just said "Nah" and stopped playing.

Yeah, Duckie's alright...not sure if I like her whole "I'm basically a slave to Time&Space" thing though. He really does, it will help him avoid the death penalty when I am champion...for a time.

Speaking of pretty fan-games, you should look up Pokemon Edelweiss. The makers only have a Twitter account but that game is looking to be extremely comfy looking

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, since in v13 the game now shows which decisions contribute to which ending (when you make a "good" decision a teal gear spins in the corner, a red gear for a "bad" decision and a black gear for the "worst" decisions) which ending do you want to get?

You might just want to go full Anti-Christ and gun for the worst ending possible.

I mean... you basically reminded me of calling you that DaddyDerogatoryTrainer.

Why would traveling to the Unown Dimension be on your list in the 1st place?

I love the "I respect your attitude but not how you're speaking to me" thing with Allen. xD

I had a feeling you'd love to actually be the 1 fighting instead of your Pokemon.

You can do Lightning attacks huh? ...You're Kakashi aren't you?

...Ok. The Righteous Rose Rocket looks pretty... fucking fire.

You didn't know? Karrina is a Super Saiyan. All the time. Except her hair is orange. And not yellow.

Also, if Alice is Allen... you beat up a small female child... I can't believe you would do such a thing.

10 hours ago, No name said:

Well, since in v13 the game now shows which decisions contribute to which ending (when you make a "good" decision a teal gear spins in the corner, a red gear for a "bad" decision and a black gear for the "worst" decisions) which ending do you want to get?

You might just want to go full Anti-Christ and gun for the worst ending possible.

Huh that sounds cool. Guess that is gonna make me play through the game again, but I already feel like I made mostly good decisions so idk.

And here i thought we lost you again, welcome back.

Noooo your ideal life with Karen is already over! How could she leave you after all the time you spent together!? I thought she was the one...actually i think she will come back even crazier (if that is possible) because you should never trust an Unown.

The new fight mechanic is pretty nice i hope it's not an one-off and gets used somewhere else too.

Is that Hoothoot from the Reborn run or something? It seems familiar but that was so long ago i don't remember.

oh hey this updated again, always a pleasure

I cant believe jan ripped off super pokemon eevee edition for a sidequest

your dead hoothoot is a weird thing to call back too but I guess this update doesnt have much more going on otherwise

I swear that the onlt reason the tile puzzle is in is because it comes packaged with the engine and the devs couldnt find something clever to replace it with so he jsut stuck it in a sidequest to use it 

Well at least you updated this one unlike a certain other run. . . .

Oh man I forgot about the weird battling system for this part of the sidequest. True to form, you clearly had a ball doing to editing for it. I'm hoping at some point in game Jan just gives us a chance to deck Madame X/Indriad/Angie whoever the hell is going to be the final antagonist of this game. It would be EXTREMELY cathartic.

It's cool seeing some more of your less used Pokemon like Bloom, especially in sidequests like this with almost no battling whatsoever. But hey less chances for dying so there's that. Also hey a Hoothoot, that's something I guess.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:33 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Speaking of pretty fan-games, you should look up Pokemon Edelweiss. The makers only have a Twitter account but that game is looking to be extremely comfy looking

It honestly looks gorgeous and it's apparently by the same people who are doing those beautiful redraw Johto pictures I've seen on twitter.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:33 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oh man fuck that thing. Only way to easily beat it is to choose Rockruff for a starter. But by then I just said "Nah" and stopped playing.

Yeah that was disheartening, I had what I thought was a pretty dope team forming around a speed boost Venipede. Eh, normal playthrough works just as well.

At least Karen is trapped in the "Unown" Dimension for the time being so that's one less headache to worry about. 

Chapter 91 - Derogatory Trainer's: A Series of Forgettable Events

Huzzah! Even if it's a wrap-up chapter there wasn't any three month wait this time!

THIS time.

Spoiler
On 2/27/2021 at 6:17 PM, No name said:

No. Golden Ending all the way motherfucker.

I will bring peace, freedom, justice and security to MY new region.

On 2/27/2021 at 6:20 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

I mean... you basically reminded me of calling you that DaddyDerogatoryTrainer.

Why would traveling to the Unown Dimension be on your list in the 1st place?

I love the "I respect your attitude but not how you're speaking to me" thing with Allen. xD

I had a feeling you'd love to actually be the 1 fighting instead of your Pokemon.

You can do Lightning attacks huh? ...You're Kakashi aren't you?

...Ok. The Righteous Rose Rocket looks pretty... fucking fire.

You didn't know? Karrina is a Super Saiyan. All the time. Except her hair is orange. And not yellow.

Also, if Alice is Allen... you beat up a small female child... I can't believe you would do such a thing.

I'm an idiot, I'll admit it.

Noooo it's more like a bucket list where the list fills itself with stuff I don't want to do or go to.

I'm a very disrespectful person for someone who demands so much respect, huh?

As long as I'm not fighting fucking Pokemon, sure. This game is basically an RPG in the cutscenes anyway. The Pokemon are superfulous half the time.

I was weirdly always more of a Sarutobi guy. I liked his battle with Orochimaru a lot back in the day.

It does 200 damage and 199 recoild damage. It's a very risky move. But hopefully Sensei will forgive me for going all out, just that one time.

I'd be so mad if Garufans were like Sayians. I already hate Saiyans as it is.

Well this ties in really well with that Kakashi comment you made...BELIEVE IT!

On 2/28/2021 at 3:25 AM, pizzagod13 said:

Huh that sounds cool. Guess that is gonna make me play through the game again, but I already feel like I made mostly good decisions so idk.

I envy you and your replayability.

I'm stuck with the one save file until I die or this run ends.

Whichever comes first.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, Gaunt said:

And here i thought we lost you again, welcome back.

Noooo your ideal life with Karen is already over! How could she leave you after all the time you spent together!? I thought she was the one...actually i think she will come back even crazier (if that is possible) because you should never trust an Unown.

The new fight mechanic is pretty nice i hope it's not an one-off and gets used somewhere else too.

Is that Hoothoot from the Reborn run or something? It seems familiar but that was so long ago i don't remember.

I return from the fog of time I got lost in due to my own laziness.

Well sure, she'll be just as crazy the next time we see her but the time after THAT we see her sane. And she's really cute.

It does get used again but not by me. By...ugh...OTHER characters.

He is! And literally every comment I've seen about him so far mentions how they completely forgot he existed.

Which I can't blame them for. They don't spent hours on this run like I do.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:32 AM, YinYang9705 said:

oh hey this updated again, always a pleasure

I cant believe jan ripped off super pokemon eevee edition for a sidequest

your dead hoothoot is a weird thing to call back too but I guess this update doesnt have much more going on otherwise

I swear that the onlt reason the tile puzzle is in is because it comes packaged with the engine and the devs couldnt find something clever to replace it with so he jsut stuck it in a sidequest to use it 

Big thankies from McSpankies, YinYang!

O-ouch man. The amount of time I had to spend editing those stupid anime fights...

I don't even know why it had to be there other than to make a reference to the Ruins of Alph.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:41 AM, Dex said:

Well at least you updated this one unlike a certain other run. . . .

Oh man I forgot about the weird battling system for this part of the sidequest. True to form, you clearly had a ball doing to editing for it. I'm hoping at some point in game Jan just gives us a chance to deck Madame X/Indriad/Angie whoever the hell is going to be the final antagonist of this game. It would be EXTREMELY cathartic.

It's cool seeing some more of your less used Pokemon like Bloom, especially in sidequests like this with almost no battling whatsoever. But hey less chances for dying so there's that. Also hey a Hoothoot, that's something I guess.

It honestly looks gorgeous and it's apparently by the same people who are doing those beautiful redraw Johto pictures I've seen on twitter.

Yeah that was disheartening, I had what I thought was a pretty dope team forming around a speed boost Venipede. Eh, normal playthrough works just as well.

At least Karen is trapped in the "Unown" Dimension for the time being so that's one less headache to worry about. 

Which run would that be, Dex?

Reborn? Rising Ruby? Snakewood? That AshGray one I said I was going to do but then realised it wouldn't really be very interesting?

WHICH IS IT?

I'm editing the pyramid fight at the end of Part 4 SPECIFICALLY to punch Madame X and the visor-wearing freaks in the face. The whole fight was ridiculous in the first place where somehow a kung-fu girl and myself were supposed to fight a super-powered sword-wielding maniac with our bare fists and NOT our Pokemon. 'S crazy.

Thanks! I want to give more of the lesser known ones some more personality while I can! RIP Carnage's screen-time though.

And RIP Cranston's underwhelming comeback too, I guess.

I caaaaaannnn'tttt wait for it man. I waaaaant to play it. I'll 100% be doing SOMETHING based on it when it comes out. That's for sure.

The fan-game world is a rough place for Nuzlockers, man.

It's one less headache to worry about now and about three more down the line.

I'm pretty sure we have in the newer games... If you mean in like the 3rd gen ones though, no. No we never do see the ceilings.

Your power of immortality is useless? Or is there another power the MC has? I forgot since I did my Bug Type Mono Run of Rejuv... Will be restarting that sometime this year when V13 comes out btw. Shameless plug. 😎

You'd be surprised how many people count upwards. But they deserve to be sliced in half, sewn back together, burned alive and then shat on for doing it that way. 😁

How much are you gonna hate me when I say I hate ALL of those candies?

Wait... In her sprite 3 years ago, was she still wearing a white shirt outfit and then the in battle sprite she was wearing a black dress...? She gets naked in front of the MC to change into her battle attire... O.O

I feel like that's all of Pokemon. 85% kids/tennagers and 15% are old people.

With Cere-Bro, I read it with the voice if someone had to talk with that weird machine if they had a hole in their throat for smoking too much... What? What's with the weird look? Did I say something wrong?

Ummm... Noooooo... You sound just like... a god! Although for Rose, she has the CUTEST voice when I read her lines! ^_^
Sean, all of your information is useless... Ok that's false but I just had to say it because it's you.

...You didn't have to be so ruthless against that Ekans...

Because you're actually Sonic The Hedgehog.

Sooo when is Rose going to replace you as the narrator of your misadventures? btw i vote in favor of the episode with "useless" trivia (it might be interesting)

That Library is cursed, everyone gets cool items from it except you.

I liked the old Venam Gym better it suited her "personality" (even if it was a ripoff of Roxie) or is Jan hinting at Venam being...ha...Intelligent?

Oh someone acknowledged your achievements and actually thanked you (even if it's a side quest)....feels refreshing, maybe Jan finally got the memo that the Main character should be the focus of the story and not a sidekick to his precious Melia...we will see.

The items replacing HM's are a very good idea (i wish Reborn had those too) and yes Ghal Maraz (the hammer) was gifted by those spiteful little hair balls called Dwarfs to Sigmar for saving them from a Greenskin Horde...ahem if for some reason you want to deepen your knowledge of Warhammer i would suggest playing the Total War Warhammer games (if you're into strategy that is) those are pretty fun.

Being a DAMN lefty i feel profoundly hurt and\or offended by your statement and will send a squad of lefty assassins to cleanse the world of another righty supremacist!

and so you left karen trapped in an alternate dimension

that'll surely stop her for like a week before she gets bored with and escapes using the power of her insanity

no see the real reward was the mega stone, because an item you cant use for 20 hours is surely a better reward then something more immediately useful like an extra pokemon or an item that doesnt require a key item thats teased several times in advance

long term payoff is a stupid concept

Well no one died and you got something (eventually) useful out of it, I consider that a win in itself. Probably the closest thing you're going to get to a breather in this game, so enjoy it while you can!

It's always fun seeing you go back to old areas and seeing what the most recent Versions have changed. Also highlights how long you've been at this. The stuff in Part 1 looks like it was from a different game altogether.

Well that's 2 sidequests down, fingers crossed hoping the rest don't turn out like the one with the bridge. . . 

Also Rose continue's to be one of the highlights of this quest, she's just adorable. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is here.

Two weeks late because I was busy at work.

Ugh.

I hate working to survive. I should have been born independently wealthy.

Anyway enjoy.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-92-darren-jans-the-demonata-21-03-21.1076/page-43#post-835615

I hope somebody got the title joke.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 3/6/2021 at 12:46 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm pretty sure we have in the newer games... If you mean in like the 3rd gen ones though, no. No we never do see the ceilings.

Your power of immortality is useless? Or is there another power the MC has? I forgot since I did my Bug Type Mono Run of Rejuv... Will be restarting that sometime this year when V13 comes out btw. Shameless plug. 😎

You'd be surprised how many people count upwards. But they deserve to be sliced in half, sewn back together, burned alive and then shat on for doing it that way. 😁

How much are you gonna hate me when I say I hate ALL of those candies?

Wait... In her sprite 3 years ago, was she still wearing a white shirt outfit and then the in battle sprite she was wearing a black dress...? She gets naked in front of the MC to change into her battle attire... O.O

I feel like that's all of Pokemon. 85% kids/tennagers and 15% are old people.

With Cere-Bro, I read it with the voice if someone had to talk with that weird machine if they had a hole in their throat for smoking too much... What? What's with the weird look? Did I say something wrong?

Ummm... Noooooo... You sound just like... a god! Although for Rose, she has the CUTEST voice when I read her lines! ^_^
Sean, all of your information is useless... Ok that's false but I just had to say it because it's you.

...You didn't have to be so ruthless against that Ekans...

Because you're actually Sonic The Hedgehog.

I never played anything past ORAS honestly. 

Smoke sensing is the only power I rolled for a few years ago. Back when I didn't have or know I was immortal. Literally eveyone else who played got something better than me. It was hilarious. Shameless plugs? On MY nuzlocke thread? GET OUTTA HERE, BUG BOY!

I feel that's a LIIITTLE much. Effort-wise, I mean. They deserve all that but fuck it, I ain't doing it to them.

I only like the Jelly Tots myself. Hate the rest.

Was she? I don't remember that...the only one I remember getting naked in front of the player was Flora and she hasn't been introduced into the story yet.

Oh no it's not like that. Those people are gross. He's more like a little warble that I'll probably change into the Mass Effect reapers noise when he evolves.

She is surprisingly high-pitched for a massive 220 pound armoured death machine.

Ohhhh...if you thought that was mean towards Ekans you won't like how I explain the invention of the parking space in fifty chapters...which is a very confusing sentence now that I read it.

Meh.

On 3/6/2021 at 6:46 AM, Gaunt said:

Sooo when is Rose going to replace you as the narrator of your misadventures? btw i vote in favor of the episode with "useless" trivia (it might be interesting)

That Library is cursed, everyone gets cool items from it except you.

I liked the old Venam Gym better it suited her "personality" (even if it was a ripoff of Roxie) or is Jan hinting at Venam being...ha...Intelligent?

Oh someone acknowledged your achievements and actually thanked you (even if it's a side quest)....feels refreshing, maybe Jan finally got the memo that the Main character should be the focus of the story and not a sidekick to his precious Melia...we will see.

The items replacing HM's are a very good idea (i wish Reborn had those too) and yes Ghal Maraz (the hammer) was gifted by those spiteful little hair balls called Dwarfs to Sigmar for saving them from a Greenskin Horde...ahem if for some reason you want to deepen your knowledge of Warhammer i would suggest playing the Total War Warhammer games (if you're into strategy that is) those are pretty fun.

Being a DAMN lefty i feel profoundly hurt and\or offended by your statement and will send a squad of lefty assassins to cleanse the world of another righty supremacist!

NEVER. SHE'S THE BAIT THAT ATTRACTS YOU FOOLS INTO LISTENING TO ME!

Well...good! It's going to be Chapter 101 and it'll mostly focus on my Pokemon's power levels and height/weight charts.

She DOES seem to be cracking open a thesaurus a lot more nowadays. But I doubt it...Well...I HOPE that's not going to be the case. We need the big idiot friend for our group's dynamic.

The side-quest characters love me honestly. I get a lot of praise from them but the main story...a lot less so.

In Part 4 Melia says "She wouldn't be here if not for Sean" so that's...something? (Doesn't say to ME though so idk)

I've played the first one of those and the Vermintide 2 games. Good fun. World seems absolutely terrible everywhere but good fun nonetheless.

Oh my god...WHY ARE SO MANY OF YOU LEFT-HANDED?! IS IT A CONSPIRACY!? IS THE LEFTY UPRISING NIGH!?

I MUST ALERT THE RIGHT-HANDED CLERGY!

On 3/7/2021 at 2:06 AM, YinYang9705 said:

and so you left karen trapped in an alternate dimension

that'll surely stop her for like a week before she gets bored with and escapes using the power of her insanity

no see the real reward was the mega stone, because an item you cant use for 20 hours is surely a better reward then something more immediately useful like an extra pokemon or an item that doesnt require a key item thats teased several times in advance

long term payoff is a stupid concept

Haha. That made me chuckle. "The power of insanity". Basically what the Joker has.

Try 60+ hours in gameplay. I've finished Version 12 (mostly) and STILL don't have it.

It isn't THAT bad a concept but it definitely is when everyone else can fucking use Mega Evolution and Z-moves before me.

Or just Melia. A girl I spend literally all my time with somehow having a Z-Ring later on is just nonsense.

On 3/9/2021 at 5:09 AM, Dex said:

Well no one died and you got something (eventually) useful out of it, I consider that a win in itself. Probably the closest thing you're going to get to a breather in this game, so enjoy it while you can!

It's always fun seeing you go back to old areas and seeing what the most recent Versions have changed. Also highlights how long you've been at this. The stuff in Part 1 looks like it was from a different game altogether.

Well that's 2 sidequests down, fingers crossed hoping the rest don't turn out like the one with the bridge. . . 

Also Rose continue's to be one of the highlights of this quest, she's just adorable. 

Nah man. After the next two chapters it's vacay time! Just ten chapters of faffing about and getting into non-fatal shenanigans!

Part 4 is the only one that's a non-stop plot-ride.

Well then you'll like the next few chapters!

And the ones that I'll inevitably have to do when Version 13 happens!

Thankfully not. Seems this batch of Help Requests is focused on solely hurting me and not my Pokemon...hooray for that.

She's only beacon of true hope in Sean's miserable life. And she helps keep me going because I refuse to abandon her and in turn this game.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:35 PM, Dark Champion said:

a series of forgettable events..... XD  im DEAAAAAAADDDDDD lolll 

I'm sorry I killed you but I'm glad you died laughing.

• Like 1

I didn't get the joke on my own, I confess. But it's not very hard to do some research and understand part of it at least... it's nicely thought. 

I know you're immortal, but I really thought you would have known better than smash an unknown thing that was obviously sealing something because there was a random Mew leading you there and you felt bored. After all, instead of letting you watch fondly while it destroyed the world (and, say, Melia in particular because she'd get in its way at some point), it might attack you instead!

Also, you may want to buy a helmet and perhaps some aspirin, you need to protect yourself from what this quest will do to you... Brain damage does not look to be healed between your resurrections...  

Oh, yeah "Smoke Signal" Sean is still around. (Seriously, how the fuck did I get "Sober Empowerment" ?)

The Aevium League is more fragile than an average high school student's mental health.

Any hopes for v13?

My hope is that the devs decide to answer at least few of the billion fucking questions the game has.

• Upvote 1

Naw. It'll explode in your face repeatedly even when you're done.

Spoilers but you still follow torch lights.

But Idw to forget about it! Even though I don't remember it to begin with!

But what you didn't know is that your wife was Karen and your children were Karrina, Melia and Veronica. But just normal.

Hmmm... You should use only murderous Pokemon on your team for 1 chapter of this. I doubt you have the balls to do it though!

Do not call me a common man! I'm a rocket man.

Technically, isn't the l the laziest letter? It's just a line. Would mean that 1 is the laziest number, it's just (sometimes) a line.

Dufaux... Da fuck... You're welcome.

You know, I actually had that song going in my head when I read that part. Lol.

Liberating an ancient "evil thing" isn't so bad, when i was young and naive i payed mostly "good" characters now that i'm old for some reason (alignment shift?) i play mostly "evil" so i would do it just for fun, too bad it doesn't seem that powerful if even Narcissa could beat it.

Narcissa is 56? And you went through her lingerie? Well...if that's your thing i'm not gonna judge.

Some of those Mirror Dimensions seem way more interesting than the main one (especially the one with Monsieur X)

I am suddenly very glad pokemon is 90% more popular then literally ever other mons franchise because I dont think I can take rejuvenation tier fangames of like spectrobes or something

dufaux sounds like the type of name I would come up with when I was 14 and making a kindgom hearts nobody oc

I think I wiki dived demonata once but I never got around reading it

how is it

New chapter coming at ya!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-93-the-double-cross-trainer-24-03-21.1076/page-43#post-835777

And now I can prepare for the vacation arc around the main island. Should be fun.

But now? Your Replies:

Spoiler
On 3/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, Mindlack said:

I didn't get the joke on my own, I confess. But it's not very hard to do some research and understand part of it at least... it's nicely thought. 

I know you're immortal, but I really thought you would have known better than smash an unknown thing that was obviously sealing something because there was a random Mew leading you there and you felt bored. After all, instead of letting you watch fondly while it destroyed the world (and, say, Melia in particular because she'd get in its way at some point), it might attack you instead!

Also, you may want to buy a helmet and perhaps some aspirin, you need to protect yourself from what this quest will do to you... Brain damage does not look to be healed between your resurrections...  

Google; Explaining jokes you don't get for twenty years.

Yeah but...

I can't counter that without just saying "I'm immortal."

Like all I have to worry about is my Pokemon getting hurt now. (and MAYBE some human characters)

I don't even have to worry about getting buried alive or anything since I can apparently choose a safe respawn point based on Mt Valor.

O-ouch.  That's quite a burn from a guy with Mindlack as a username.

I think what Sean needs is a nice peaceful vacation.

We'll look into the helmet later. 

On 3/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, No name said:

Oh, yeah "Smoke Signal" Sean is still around. (Seriously, how the fuck did I get "Sober Empowerment" ?)

The Aevium League is more fragile than an average high school student's mental health.

Any hopes for v13?

My hope is that the devs decide to answer at least few of the billion fucking questions the game has.

I should do a new one of those sometime. Reshuffle the deck, y'know. Some people didn't even get stupid costumes drawn.

I like that similie. It's very accurate nowadays with the internet.

That it's good and Melia doesn't fucking get involved with Mosely any more than passing. Fuck off and away from my sidequest friends, Melia. Even if I don't hate you as much by then I still don't like it.

That'd be nice.

A pipe dream...but nice.

On 3/22/2021 at 12:57 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Naw. It'll explode in your face repeatedly even when you're done.

Spoilers but you still follow torch lights.

But Idw to forget about it! Even though I don't remember it to begin with!

But what you didn't know is that your wife was Karen and your children were Karrina, Melia and Veronica. But just normal.

Hmmm... You should use only murderous Pokemon on your team for 1 chapter of this. I doubt you have the balls to do it though!

Do not call me a common man! I'm a rocket man.

Technically, isn't the l the laziest letter? It's just a line. Would mean that 1 is the laziest number, it's just (sometimes) a line.

Dufaux... Da fuck... You're welcome.

You know, I actually had that song going in my head when I read that part. Lol.

Like everything else in this game.

You mean the torchlights run in fear of me.

But I said it in an Italian accent! That means you HAVE to do it.

Pretty sure that Melia being mine and Karen's child would end in divorce since neither of us are blonde.

Yeah but lines can go on forever. Circles cannot.

I'm not going to thank you for changing three letters.

On 3/23/2021 at 4:40 AM, Gaunt said:

Liberating an ancient "evil thing" isn't so bad, when i was young and naive i payed mostly "good" characters now that i'm old for some reason (alignment shift?) i play mostly "evil" so i would do it just for fun, too bad it doesn't seem that powerful if even Narcissa could beat it.

Narcissa is 56? And you went through her lingerie? Well...if that's your thing i'm not gonna judge.

Some of those Mirror Dimensions seem way more interesting than the main one (especially the one with Monsieur X)

I've been pretty consistent throughout most games where "choices matter" in my life. I'll be a good guy UNLESS you wrong/inconvenience/force me to do something I don't want to. Then it's death.

In my defence and as I've pointed out last chapter, a really hot ANIME 56 year old. Big difference.

Even if the whole thing reminds me of that Spongebob episode with the Panty Raid...

That version of the Nuzlocke would just have me complain about why there aren't any girls and that'd probably be the only difference.

That and my dark obsession with Gearaldine.

On 3/23/2021 at 2:10 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I am suddenly very glad pokemon is 90% more popular then literally ever other mons franchise because I dont think I can take rejuvenation tier fangames of like spectrobes or something

dufaux sounds like the type of name I would come up with when I was 14 and making a kindgom hearts nobody oc

I think I wiki dived demonata once but I never got around reading it

how is it

You have no idea how fucking mad I am that I only remembered Spectrobes when I read your comment.

I haaaated that shit when I was younger. I remember my aunt bought it for me years ago and said it was just like Pokemon and I pointed at the dog and said, "Yeah, just like that cat over there". My Dad loves telling that story. And to this day, i never completed the first mission of Spectrobes.

Well...I made a Ben 10 OC once so I can't judge you TOO harshly on that being something you did.

I reeaaaallly want to though.

It's...very gory but I remember liking it well enough when I was 14. It's got a cool premise where the demons are technically dimensional aliens that invade planets to kill all the life there. And magic. It's got lots of that too.

Basically it's every edgy teenager's wet dream.

15 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

oh god the yokai watch bit kill it with fire 

Thankfully, general disinterest has already killed the series. So we're safe now.

• Like 1