The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

And so, to end this shit show of an arc is Narcissa forcing others into tolerance after killing your other dark dog with a cheapshot. God I hope it's all uphill from here.

Ah the void, the place where many things seem to end up, including forgotten antagonists and nim, apparently.

Also why is she eating gourmet "twreats", isn't that pokemon food? 

Tears of laughter.

As a side note...  iiiif only you knew back then about either Fire moves becoming part-ghost ...     i would say something about flash but damage from ghost stabs was not so much of an issue here xD     And i always considered the "ghosts repel it" to be such a bad asspull mechanic to raise the difficulty of the leader.  Trying so much to make major fights harder than their reborn equivalents.

Edit:   

Ya know i wanted to tell this for a long time, but i didn't know how to break it to you... ah well im gonna just say it.

At v9 Adrian was replaced, and now there is an alolan woman in her place with a name that i forget...

ADRIAN DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE SEAN!

You may still live in the past but eventually this dreaded present will catch up to you!

Edited by DemICE

Ahhh Destiny Bond my favorite cheap "tactic" to defeat OP bosses in Reborn without breaking a sweat and it was used at the perfect moment too, let's be honest in that fight you were the boss not her if not for that field effect (and the stupid FAKE signature move) it would be over in moments.

Why is the void violet? I expected a nice and cozy black.

See? I knew that an assembly was a bad idea, basically nothing changed, still a little (or big, probably big) fire can fix that problem btw i can't believe Aelita gave that "equality/unity" speech after Narcissa just forcefully imposed her will on everyone (what was Jan thinking?).

R.I.P. Scooby Doom i never liked your name but you didn't deserve to die

Spoiler

b1121628c5ab4b47713c46e72e3c7da8.png

Still tied over that huh? You'd think I would be your patron saint compared to half of the people you encounter in Rejuvenation

Now the real thing!

About writing, you really have to write some chapters of Reborn sometimes. Either that, or fight me in a dusty dojo in rural Japan after you see this.

And basic human decency? This is Ren bitch. And why the fuck were you watching?

Also Zetta seems to be somewhat sane for giving you the credit for sending him to the shadow realm

Okay, this! This entire gym battle is exactly why I hate fighting ghost types!

They always pull the same stupid sleep/confusion tactics, or they decide to revenge kill a Pokemon with Destiny Bond! And then this game decides to throw in the world's most frustrating field effect just to make the battle even more tedious! RIP Scooby Doom you lost your life to one of the cheapest tricks there is, you deserved so much better...

Also, you made me feel bad for a side character that I'm pretty sure you only meet once in the game.

Poor Luca, she didn't deserve that.

Why put an Unown in the daycare? I would just toss it away (like my hero Rusty)

I always wondered how some Pokemon breed without the "means" to do so...still waiting for the release of Pokemon not for kids anymore version, maybe in 20 years?

So Ren is not our friend, bah who needs him when we have Aelita, Adrian and...and...Venam?

Sariah goes to prison, feels good but i wonder why the police didn't show earlier when...you know...the hangings were the norm, although judging by the noose still in plain sight i'm not so sure that changed 

When this run's fillers are better than Naruto's fillers.

Wait,  that's not even a compliment. Everything's better than those.

The phone part cracked me up

I can SO relate to the daycare issue.  I ALWAYS leave something there and when i return with serious business i get reminded of it.  50% of those cases must've been noibats too.

I be Caesar liked it in the end, even if he will refuse to admit it if asked XD  Then again seeing as the partner was the soul of a little girl, she wouldn't have much experi-

A tentacled monster.    With  a little girl. (or whatever's left of her).  

What have you done you hentai?

14 hours ago, Gaunt said:

...still waiting for the release of Pokemon not for kids anymore version, maybe in 20 years?

At least for now there are  a few fics.

In case you are that type i could suggest you 1-2 very good reads. 

This was a good update, I think we all needed something calming after these last couple episodes. And there's nothing wrong with filler as long as it's entertaining, and this was definitely a fun episode.

Especially the phone part, that was hilarious :D

And who knows, maybe you'll end up using Pathetic one day! I used an Unown in a Soul Silver nuzlocke once, I mean it died... but that's besides the point! The point is that I needed something to fill a spot on the team and I got attached, so I kept it longer than I should have...

But hey it saw more use than most Unowns ever do! So don't look down on poor Pathetic it might surprise you one day!

1 hour ago, DemICE said:

At least for now there are  a few fics.

In case you are that type i could suggest you 1-2 very good reads. 

I remember reading one called Pokemon Pitch Black (or something similar) that was pretty good (even unfinished) can't remember another good one

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11097255&t=9293069

And with this update the Blacksteeple arc finally begins.

Blood will be spilled, friendships will be broken...

So business as usual I guess?

And here's a little preview for next time!

Be sure to read the chapter above first though!

Spoiler

Edited by DerogatoryTrainer

Gah, what is up with that bounsweet sprite, it's eyes seem to stare into your soul or something

You've been inspiring stalkers for 14 years now?

What the hell is up with the winged xen grunts, they look tackier than the winged meteor grunts

I see you value nice things Sean

So I'll give you something nice! It's right here:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Keep digging

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Almost there

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Here!

Spoiler

244.jpg

Now it's in your back. Merry goddamn christmas you turd. From yours truly, the killer.

Edited by Hycrox

What? No fanservice beach chapter? Just the usual ambush by Team Xen? I want my pokedollars back!

Pounce and Mothball are beginning to lag behind (i'm surprised they even got this far) maybe it's time for an honorary retirement? It would be sad to see them die.

So Aelita found an (almost) deserted town and instead of calling the authorities she began exploring...reminds me of horror films and those usually end badly...and now you're captured by Team Xen (who somehow have enough troops to capture an ENTIRE town without alerting anyone outside) that's why you should alway listen to your stalkers...right?

I thought that Graveler was a custom shiny, shows how much i followed Sun&Moon news, ORAS was my last purchase (just to recall old times)

Duosions are actually pretty scary.  They got the same special attack as Reuniclus  so their damage is justified.   But yeah fuck Malamars.

Having used Pangoro myself in Reborn, i know u will be living on the edge with this guy most of the time.

So much for Mothball scouting the area....

At least this time, getting captured was kinda justified due to realistically high numbers.  And its not something the player actually expects since usually u fight them in small groups.

Wow that showdown at the end was actually really epic, I mean you still lost but at least you went down in style!

Good luck in Blacksteeple! Let's hope it doesn't break your soul too much :)

On a side note, good call on keeping Rose away from that TM. Let her keep her innocence a bit longer, or until she's 30... that works too.

It's funny, Ive only played v9 and Narcissa was very likable. Skimming through the dialogue and I find that there are a buttload of changes, most of them improvements on the update from V8 to V9. She doesn't say half the hypocritical stuff she says in V8 like "I'm an AEVIUM gym leader", gotta admit, it does sound bad. It's funny how much a bunch of words can change a character.