The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

when i was talking about special moves, i wasn't talking about shadow moves, you see when you purifie a shadow pokemon, they learn a move they are not supposed to learn

Example: shift gear bonsly (the best), wild charge tangela (i see tangrowth in your top 10) ...

and i hope you catch a meditate, that thing saved my life a lot, also prepare for a bullshit help center quest, you win a sexy good pokemon, but someone will die

Edited by webobo

Great job on the dimensional rift Gyrados, shame Cybus died though.

"Deliberately send the badgeless trainer to save a person he's never met from boat-sinking, dimensional rift summoning and legendary hoarding terrorists."

I mean, it worked, didn't it?

oh good more sidequests, that's a decent breather after all this plot.

I somehow fail to comprehend why you "need" to save a girl with superpowers (and illegal moves on her Pokemon) shouldn't she take care of herself? (reminds me of Heather)

Good thing that Garbodor helped you fight the giant hell serpent! If not for him someone on your team could've died...wait what?

Btw don't forget you need to go to Route 2

• 2 weeks later...

aw.. butterfree would be better but mothim might work too. he has better offenses, learns air slash, but has no sleep powder and learns quiver dance at 50... it is questionable he will survive till then :D (vivillon would have been the best tho QQQQQ)

I don't like burmy's but hey, he might prove to be useful. And nice job with arcanine, when I first played he absolutely destroyed me (My pokemons were like level 13-15 and I don't think it was raining)

Also did you complete the "love letter quest"?

trust me buddy you will need to grind for a male espurr; easily the most reliable pokemon in the game with prankster screens

also, adrian IS your rival, and is she part of reborn harem with flobot, potion lady and exp share bae or are you gonna start a new harem for rejuvenation

Edited by webobo

"Well there's Demons, Aliens, Magic, Portals and evil mother-stealing assholes." That totally sounds like World of Warcraft. Except for the last part at least, and I'm not completely sure about that.

• 5 weeks later...

Welp looks like you got yourself a fan (even if it's a strange and creepy psychic girl) heh hope it works out for you two...

Aaand you (kinda) joined a gang...again, what would Arch say? No wait this is a different timeline from Reborn right? Nevermind then

piece of a advice, use the breeder near amethyst cave to exp you are faaaaar behind for a locke

also, i call bs about that battle, it's almost NIMpossible with her bs field, good thing you hav that overlvl'd cat that will be on par next gym

• 4 months later...

Ah , parental bond galvantula gotta love the creative spark of that one , the sprite even makes it believable. Still poor, poor decibel if only Ren was more competent.

Still your choice of choosing the mono dark trainer against a demonic rift bug instead of the mono poison is interesting to say the least.

Ah i thought you aborted this run...this means there's still hope for Snakewood right? RIGHT? Probably not

R.I.P. Decibel, she really saved you in that fight, her and Rose were probably the only ones able to survive those attacks.

Loved the last part and btw what else was in Melia's bag? And don't you think your "best friend" Ren or Venam will notice you carrying it around?

new year new haircut

Sean has used a Revive.   Rejuv Locke is  back in action xD now only Snakewood remains 

Viridescent approves of that Meditite.  For more info search viridescent + coffee

Also this royal bug needs more training to come down to earth. I think he will appreciate some more humiliation!

Also this is proof that i need to replay this when v9 comes out. Either much stuff has been reworkd, or i have plain forgotten entering a demonic dimension for that galvantula battle, or  it having parental bond...

I have a suspicion that this is Melia's bag so u can sell this nonpractical pile of leather for something actually useful.

I kind of liked Venam but your run really is starting to tilt me towards the opposite side xd

Rip Decibel.  I always hated palpitoads but not to the point of not appreciating a honorable battler that is  shy and modest behind the scenes :P  its your fault for not healing her fully with another healing item before sending her out again its all on you

that aside, you can pretty much expect at least one death at every one of the many bullshit battles that this game has,  except if you are lucky, or happen to have the right pokemon for the occasion...  then again i am playing intense mode so normal mode might be easy enough to save u from most deaths

editing for this azAVZzZ_700b_v1.jpg

Edited by DemICE

• Global Mods

Just realized I can read this now that I've played Rejuvenation. Awesome!

Edit: Read it!

It's kinda funny how you've currently pegged Ren as the one you tolerate the most. also Rip Decibel the Reborn protagonist Palpitoad.

Its a shame Rosie won't evolve til level f*cking 38! *(hopefully doggle doesn't have to wait that long for a fire stone) also there are some fights that can just sweep you instantly if you don't have prep, so if you have a teamwipe, do you retcon it, move on with a new party of 6, or end the challenge Like a dirty quitter

Edited by DreamblitzX
read the thing

well, never tought the death of a fucking palpitoad will have such impact, but that was an interresting fight (was afraid you didn't grind)

ps:you can use that id card in the lab to get noubat's new favorite item (if i remember correctly)