The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

On 9/23/2022 at 5:36 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Might be more doable. But I am DETERMINED to finish this Part by the end of the year and we still have 11 chapters to go with only 14 weeks until then.

But putting it another way, that's 100 days. Which sounds like way more time.

Oh yeah, if you wanna meet that deadline, you're gonna have to do weekly updates to make that, maybe even less. Guess that means I can't procrastinate on replies!

Replies:

Spoiler

The ol' Derogatory Charm will save the day once again.

There's at LEAST five. You're forgetting Tesla and...uh...Ren's sister? I mean she's pretty good in Part 4.

Haha no nothing like that.

I'd probably react more like this

Reina's honestly one of the funnier characters in the game I think. Kinda helps that she seems to one of the ones not taking everything 100 percent seriously.

Oh yeah, that sounds about the right reaction for you. I expect more crying though.

Come sit on Onii-chan's lap, Aelita.

Well this game is already pretty anime, might as well use all those tropes. 

Would be a grand ol' time.

Man...I think I'd rather have the kids without the wife at this point. 

Like "oh good, my lineage lives on" instead of "oh good, there are now ten pillows we don't use on my bed".

Honestly I'm even turned off of kids at this point. Being around a lot of them at work didnt help. 

There's always Fern to the rescue, right?

Dear god what a fucking blow.

The same level of humor? After 6 years?! And here I thought I'd matured...

Maybe Titania and Sapphira, they seem like they're down for Team Meteor killing.

I meant that in a good way I promise! 

It's probably good experience for the others but I've been fighting at a disadvantage since day one since I'm STILL not allowed to have Full Restores or any of the GOOD hold items like Assault Vest.

Well maybe not Day ONE. Early game Dragon Rage was pretty OP.

Nooooooooooo...I don't want tooooooo...

I also didn't know there were any Avengers even left. 

Pray to the Pick Up Ability gods is all I can say.

The roster of Avengers in comics is way bigger than the movie one. Thor is around still, plus Spider-man, Dr Strange and a bunch of the characters from the TV shows. They're going with them I think. 

Well of course I would. Coal's good for heating the house in winter! I ain't wasting it on a bunch of toerags!

And I am SELFLESSLY offering my body to multiple women! I've got this in the baaaaaggg...

Do any of them go for non-unique NPCs though? I remember seeing this weird manga about Brendan dating a Magma Grunt...

I have all you lovely readers still. I'll be fine.

Must be so difficult court all those women, truly.

No non-unique ones at least, Biggest example is Ky-nim's Platinum comic with the MC dating one of the gym leaders (her comic Run of Pokemon Black ends up using their child as the MC there) and another one dating Steven. 

I regret it already.

Cool. I'm doing the same and taking my word for it too. Because I also have completely forgot what was going on in that Nuzlocke.

Totally going to address them by name before I've met them to freak them out.

My amazing improved battling skills and knowledge will leave you breathless, Dex!

Either that or because we'll all need oxygen tanks by the time it comes out.

Far as I remember you got friendzoned by May and encountered Deoxys where you left off. 

I reckon Rejuvenation the actual game will be finished by then at least!

The second one is a lot more appealing. Carbonite just freezes them and you can't do much else other than hang them like furniture. Forced servitude in maid outfits is the way to go!

You and Vitus seem to have the same idea, since he seems to have stuck Anju in a maid outfit based on her portrait. 

All while shouting trite phrases like "PREPARE YOURSELF" or "TASTE MY BLADE"?

I can see that working.

Well the Madame X fight is definitely going to be a bit more than "shaky view of the setting sun" like it was in the game but I'm not sure how exactly I'll do it.

Hell you could even do a combo with your own mons, especially Rose.

I always figured that fight would look something like this. The MC and Aelita are Goku and Frieza, and I guess Melia would be Android 17.

Yes but they're the BAD people while we're the GOOD ones.

Mine is nearly anything Palpatine says.

Gotta be real the only one of the prequels I really like is Revenge of the Sith. I'm neutral on Phantom Menace and I think Attack of the clones is kinda bad.

Palpatine is a trip, but even he couldn't save that last movie in the sequels.

I think he's from New York but that's a former English Colony so he's probably got some of that in him

Oh no need to be concerned. I was just going to play "If Pokemon were real, what would your team be based on a 20 mile radius from your home" kind of thing. I'm just waiting for Scarlet and Violet to come out because Fidough is perfect Pokemon for the upbringing I had.

A Yankee, that's even worse!

Oh well, for me it's squirrels, alligators, various birds, and deer. So at least I'd get Feraligatr, my favorite water starter, so I'm okay with that.

don't do a good job of it this ENTIRE arc. Thank GOD she fucks off for most of Part 4.

Critics have called it "Nobody could have seen it coming" and "Nobody wanted this either".

But then you end up being stuck with Ren for the most part. Least you get to see Melia be humiliated on live TV during the tournament!

Aelita then gives you the evil eye thinking you were using her to get to the Eldest! 

That's...just Power Rangers isn't it? Damn, Japan. Be a little more diverse with your plots!

Narrator: They in fact sent away the man who feasibly COULD take them for no real reason.

Nymiera's bloodline seems DETERMINED to fail at everything they do.

To be kinda fair, the only one of them who's actual seen you battle was Vivian, but she's too busy being dead.

Hey now Damien and Alexandra haven't COMPLETELY dropped the ball. 

And she doesn't even mean to do it which is worse.

I'd say it's more Caesar's job than Rose's. Rose keeps me centered but she's too agreeable with whatever I decide to do.

Like if I decided to murder Kakori in person instead of with a fire, she'd probably be fine with doing it. Caesar wouldn't.

Unless it was a Xen Base. Then he'd be first in line.

Love her, but yeah that's pretty true about Rose.

Can't wait to see how Caesar reacts to having work with Team Xen in Part 4. Sure he'll be thrilled!

We're more than fine with just the first group. This game is VERY anime after all. And what's more powerful in anime than a motley group of teenagers?

Who is Indriad NOT the father of at this point?

Teenagers are truly the most powerful beings in anime.

It literally seems to be it's all Indriads fault at this point.

Timpea and Spacea have Savior Complex beaten in the bitch department.

THEY'RE THE ONES WHO TAUNTED HER INTO DOING THIS SHIT!

Okay yeah, shit they could have stopped this at any point! Feel like they're gonna reveal a reason for not intervening and its going to be uniquely unsatisfying. 

She is also completely useless like everyone else during cutscenes so that's nice to see.

Also she falls down a trap door which will definitely make me make a Mr. Burns joke.

I honestly stil can't believe she fell for the oldest trick in the book. Maybe she really is a version of Melia, because that seems about her speed.

That'd be excessive force though, Dex.

Can't have that. They're only children...

Yeah because pile driving them is a-okay. I see how it is. . . 

She is the only one who'll make me hesitate on killing all of them with the detonator at the end.

Kenneth and Amber made their bed by betraying us to Melanie.

Yeah that whole bit with the fake diamond is the dumbest thing. Glad Mosely knee caped that whole plot but swiping the real thing. 

More like I'm going to have to wrap her in fucking bubble wrap the amount of times she's gotten her ass kicked.

At this point CQC would be pissing in the wind because she won't be any good at it.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE FIGHTING TYPE!

Her Aegislash learns Sacred Sword, that counts right? If nothing else, she can pull a Titania she can use it as a weapon.

Yeah. Only notable ones are against Valarie and Kenneth.

I think you get to fight Melanie in V13 but from what I've seen you're also supposed to lose a fight to Melia or something?

And fuuuuuuck that.

I think you can still win that fight, but don't quote me there. 

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Excuse me what the fuck do you mean "You'll have to do!", Melia!?

AS IF YOU DIDN'T JUST HIT THE JACKPOT!

Melia: Whatever you say Sean. Dye you hair purple and then we'll talk!

One was MEANT to be Amber but I kind of phoned it in by not colouring their hair.

Only the graps got colour for some reason.

I'm guessing its the girl on the left. I only realized it when someone said something on the Nuzlocke Forum. I think it was Pika.

I'm not even sure this future is real. Could all be a simulation.

Because HOW likely is it that Mosely's parents had her 40 something years after the region imploded? They probably weren't even born at the time!

At this point the only thing I can say is roll with it. It'll decrease any migraines you get from this game by half  at least!

Pfft. I can just imagine that.

"The weak should fear the strong".

It would have certainly been preferable to the way I put her to sleep THIS chapter though...

I'll say this, I was taken completely off guard by how you did here. Well done?

Chapter comments:

Spoiler

First off I gotta say I was half expecting you to just skip to the hatching, but this works a million times better. Might be one of the best chapters on this part of the part so far.

You probably could have taken on the whole crew right then and there. The only real threat among them is the Captain, and that;s not saying much. But hey plot and all.

Yeah the introduction of bad future Valerie has no kind of impact, because again, we haven't talked with the real one is ages. Kind of makes sense to use her as pirate at least. Water Trainer and all that. Least her team here is kinda cool.

I actually made a video about it back then.

Couldn't put it on Youtube because it was using Queen song and footage from that terrible Sherlock show.

Here, if those of at home had forgotten about it like I did until I started typing under this image.

Or never saw it in the first place.

Oh god I forgot about that one, I'm still shocked Dailymotion is up and running. The one with Madame X as Vader is my favorite honestly.

It really is sad that that whole two weeks is the most amount of relaxation you'll get for god knows how long. It'll be back to back disasters after this.

Honestly with the egg being the key to escape, only thing I can think of is that the Mimikyu is like absurdly busted like its the child of Ash's Pikachu or some such nonsense. It manages to scare off that gardevoir later so it kinda works maybe?

3h2sivxm.jpg

Wow good thing you're immortal or that would be a death flag right there. 

The Lullaby bit caught me off guard completely, guess you are warming up to her a tiny fraction. I imagine Melia will tell Venam and she'll either laugh or be jealous. Not sure which would be funnier.

72uMD4xm.jpg

I suddenly want to stop.

See you're almost encouraging Melia x Sean at this point. Smellia can even be the ship name!

I like the part where your telling them about their alternate selves. Ambers about the same, Mosely still gets a raw deal parent wisse, and Kenneth is doing shockingly well here. Borders on hilarious really. 

Gotta say it is kinda weird having a chapter with so little imput from your mons. Caesar would have had a field day.

And now with your team back, you can do the now even easier job of taking of the ship thanks to your sneaking and Madame X's rampage. Hope Nova is doing a good job of covering Mosely's eyes! 

It might have been easier to reply on the actual Nuzlocke Forum but if you go there I'll lose what dwindling amount of replies I have here so...it's up to you. Whichever you'd find easier.

Hell at this point, I might end up just staying here. I said to myself I would make a profile on that forum eventually but never got around to it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hands up if you got the chapter title reference.

If I picked any other sentence from the song it would have been far too obvious what the chapter was going to be about.

Anyway....

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-144-hush-my-darling-dont-fear-my-darling.1076/page-82#post-884009

Replies:

Lspaceship:

Spoiler

On 9/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, Lspaceship said:

Which joke you went with.....both, but staggred. The first one was probably the breastfeeding, but you'd have brought the labor laws back up.

Well if we combine the two, it's me being taken to HR for filing a complaint about Valarie breastfeeding her crew.

And both the HR lady and Valarie are breastfeeding two grown pirates throughout the whole meeting.

Wait. If they have your pokeballs, they have Rose.

Oh good, you recognized that happened.

I was going to have it so I kept a Pokeball in my shoe but decided against it. Focus on myself for a bit without the peanut gallery chiming in, you know?

I gotta say, the montage rather than the 'overnight, you hatch the egg!' is great.

I'm glad you and everyone else enjoyed it so much! Makes the hard work worthwhile.

....Wow, no respect other than Ceaser and Rose. I don't know what I was expecting, but still.

Well Zira isn't affectionate, Zolt is a heartless machine, Dr. Zaius was being polite and Nova prefers to watch.

Honestly, I thought there'd be a cutaway joke to Zira eating the corpses you left, rather than the 'licking my boots' angle.

I forgot tbh.

Would have made more sense but eh...whaddya gunna do?

Bluedude:

Spoiler

On 9/23/2022 at 3:54 PM, Bluedude said:

At this point I think you have a higher body count then MadameX. Certainly a higher death count, unless she too has the ability to comeback after death.

Not if you include Xen Grunts!

She's "fired" loads of them over the years!

I’ve been thinking, maybe the reason you were sent to the past was to seduce Vivian then this would lead to the birth of Tealia and eventually Aelita. Not only that but since everyone else Sheridan is a single widow you could go after them. You could be the grandfather for most of the main characters.

It’ll be just like that hot tub time machine movie.

I'm going to say no to this because if that's the case I've been hitting on my granddaughters this ENTIRE Nuzlocke.

And I don't want to leave that kind of legacy behind.

No-Name:

Spoiler

On 9/24/2022 at 7:14 AM, No name said:

What do you mean by "again"?

Kotor 2 was a pain in the ass to get working.

4 hours ago, No name said:

Anyway Sean, what happened to Mr. Narrator

I...don't know what you mean?

He's not needed right now so he goes back in his box until I do need him.

He dies next season anyway so don't worry about him too much.

Hakimblue99:

Spoiler

On 9/24/2022 at 3:57 PM, Hakimblue99 said:

Another reason why I'm not so fond of this arc when I first played it. It feels sooo sluggish. I want to see new interesting locations and catch new Pokemons, not wasting away in this alternate place that I'll never be able nor want to return anyway.

It is unfortunate that I didn't get to catch any post-apocalyptic Pokemon but I didn't mind it too much.

Oh, right. Silly me. Of course a locomotive as vain and fabulous as James would be picky about his specific shade of red. So vain that I used to think he's a girl. The eyelashes doesn't help...

I thought Toby was the girl myself. He has an old lady face. Plus James is a common masculine name but I've never met a "Toby" in my life.

I'm...err...not the brightest. Eheheh. In fact, remember the whole NatDex fiasco years ago? When I heard GameFreak claim they did that to improve their animations,

I legitimitely believed what GameFreak said.

Thankfully, after I found out that was a load of Rapidash crap, I wisen up and learn to not be such an idiot. Hopefully.

You believed the "small indie company prease understanderu" bullshit?
Damn.

I'm glad you've recovered from your brain damage though!

But I'm definitely more to be heavily critical of giga corporations/franchise nowadays. In fact, you should be critical. Very critical. Super critical. Too harsh? Who cares! Giga corpos lose a few dollars? Oh, boohoo! How sad. Like I give a damn.

I'm devastated to hear this Hakim.

I'm going to go under my Mickey Mouse duvet and cry.

Which is baffling that some modern Marvel fans would sack their child to protect their poor, precious, pretty MCU from any (valid) criticisms.

Yeah I don't get how people can be that into them. 

Like...who the fuck cares?

Sorry that  people expected high quality from a multi-billion dollar franchise. Then again, when has comic books movies became good?

...Hmm. For some reason, I feel like I just pissed off a bunch of  people.

It's fine. None of those people read my Nuzlocke or my comments.

I'm too based for their tastes.

Okay fine. I enjoyed the Spider-Man movies. but that's because Spider-Man is awesome! I dare you to disagree with me!

I dare AND I disagree.

Spider-Man, like all comic characters, being awesome is heavily dependant on the writer.

One day he's hunting down villains and the next he's selling his marriage to LITERAL SATAN.

That's when I stopped caring about comics.

I know, right! American weirdos. I mean, I already mentioned how much I love black characters, but if a show, especially an ASIAN show doesn't have one, I'm not gonna throw a tantrum. There's barely any shows that has a character that shares my race(the Malay race, or Melayu), yet you don't see Melayu throwing tantrums about that.

I'm not fond of seeing them in period dramas where they never were but I don't really care if they can at least act.

Like there was all this controversy about the Black elf in that new Lord of the Rings show but I was personally more offended by the fucking American Hobbits doing an Irish accent.

That and we already have our local animation. It's not as high quality like anime or western shows and it's obviously for kids, but it's still fun. For me, at least. I mean, it doesn't have any stupid political crap, so that's always a plus.

There's good and cringe animations in every country I think.

That and they look pretty cool. In my opinion.

Boboiboy_Sopan.thumb.jpg.2739393e99283cfd8909c98619c31d8d.jpg

Fun quiz! This superhero form is actually an elemental fusion from two elements. Can you guess what elements are those? The answer should be pretty obvious...

Water and Air?

Or Water and Sword if sword counts as an element.

Fo-fo-forgive me, Derogatory Overlord. Please spare my life!

No.

I'll get around to killing you eventually.

Might even seem like it was of natural causes in 60 years but it was definitely me.

On a side note, what title would you use when you claim your rightful place as the ruler of your Aevium? 

Champion Sean would do fine, I suppose?

Keep things traditional.

Err...I think her hair's still brown. Although what would I know, mr-not-the-brightest.

Well at least you have working eyes.

Because it is indeed brown.

Hmm...I don't recall any Pokemon fangames ever tackled about...err...underage pre*nancy. Or se*ual assault. Despite the numerous edgy Pokemon fangames out there.

Oh they exist.

Well the latter does at least. Though I very much wish it didn't.

Too bad you spent all that time waiting for an ungrateful tablecloth to hatch. Another reason I don't like this arc. You don't deserve any love, Mimikyu!

Too right.

It's a little shit and Disguise is an annoying ability to fight!

Thankfully Rose can cut right through it.

Revolution, ho! Ship takeover, let's go! Oh, and Madame Weeb is here. Yay...

And now to ruin the revolution vibes with a death in the family...

VMeemes:

Spoiler

On 9/25/2022 at 7:53 AM, VMeemes said:

God seeing the blue Mimikyu is not great. Like fine it was part of an earlier version of the game, so sure I can get it. But the red and black is so much better for it. But whatever, V10 is this version you're playing, so I gotta deal with all the weirdness of early looking sprites and locations.

I hear V13's pirate ship gets an actual bar and shanty singing.

Oh the things I've missed...

Including that boat. There were not that many trees on it. Or any trees at all.

That's good.

The trees were stupid.

Maybe it's a stretch, but there was a time where egg pokemon hatched at level 5 right? Or was that only for fossil pokemon? Because maybe because bad different future, most of the rules changed. Specifically for plot reasons but still.

Gen 4 I think but even a level 5 Mimikyu shouldn't have been able to do that.

The montage was great in all honestly. Even in V13 it took literally a day for the egg to hatch. We're on a boat with supposedly only 4-5 islands left in the world, there had to have been some time passing by.

Glad you liked it! Seemed more...I don't know...natural to do it this way instead of BAM HATCHED LET'S BREAK OUT IMMEDIATELY!

Besides that though good work on this part, even if not much really happened.

I'm glad you think me being banned from the Derogatory Afterlife counts as "not muc really happened"

NOW I'LL HAVE TO GO TO DEROGATORY HELL WHERE EVERYONE IS OPEN AND LOVING AAAAAAAAAAA

YingYang9705:

Spoiler

On 9/25/2022 at 11:59 PM, YinYang9705 said:

the two week montage is one of your best editing efforts!

good job sean

man characters using weapons in a pokemon fangame is never gonna look cool

especially not the ones in the GBA styled ones

Thank you! Took a lot of work but I'm glad came out alright! Which was your favourite day?

I think mine was ironically the lullaby one because of the last minute invention of Master Nonexistantè.

I suppose it's better than never seeing a weapon at all like in the official games.

Game's called Sword and Shield but you don't even get one to use? Fugeddabout it!

Dex:

Spoiler

On 9/26/2022 at 1:08 AM, Dex said:

Oh yeah, if you wanna meet that deadline, you're gonna have to do weekly updates to make that, maybe even less. Guess that means I can't procrastinate on replies!

Luckily, I've come to the conclusion of "Maaaan...FUCK deadlines". Even if I make it or not it's not going to change anything.

Keep up not procrastinating on replies though. I enjoy reading them.

Spoiler

On 9/23/2022 at 10:36 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

The ol' Derogatory Charm will save the day once again.

There's at LEAST five. You're forgetting Tesla and...uh...Ren's sister? I mean she's pretty good in Part 4.

Haha no nothing like that.

I'd probably react more like this

Reina's honestly one of the funnier characters in the game I think. Kinda helps that she seems to one of the ones not taking everything 100 percent seriously.

Oh yeah, that sounds about the right reaction for you. I expect more crying though.

Yep. She was a valuable addition to Team Sean's junior division during those few arcs.

Well...yeah but I'm sure the energy I'll give off will evaporate the tears.

Come sit on Onii-chan's lap, Aelita.

Well this game is already pretty anime, might as well use all those tropes. 

I don't know many of them unfortunately.

Or fortunately?

I dunno. I'll just make sure to keep a close eye out for any tight crevices she could get stuck in halfway through.

Would be a grand ol' time.

Man...I think I'd rather have the kids without the wife at this point. 

Like "oh good, my lineage lives on" instead of "oh good, there are now ten pillows we don't use on my bed".

Honestly I'm even turned off of kids at this point. Being around a lot of them at work didnt help. 

Hahahaha. Well I should HOPE you're turned off of kids.

Man, talk about bad phrasing.

But yeah, fuc- scre- FORGET other people's kids. Damn brats.

There's always Fern to the rescue, right?

Dear god what a fucking blow.

The same level of humor? After 6 years?! And here I thought I'd matured...

Maybe Titania and Sapphira, they seem like they're down for Team Meteor killing.

I meant that in a good way I promise! 

It's very hard to find a well-adjusted person in that region, isn't it?

It's fine. 

And like...actually fine. Not mad girlfriend "fine".

It's probably good experience for the others but I've been fighting at a disadvantage since day one since I'm STILL not allowed to have Full Restores or any of the GOOD hold items like Assault Vest.

Well maybe not Day ONE. Early game Dragon Rage was pretty OP.

Nooooooooooo...I don't want tooooooo...

I also didn't know there were any Avengers even left. 

Pray to the Pick Up Ability gods is all I can say.

The roster of Avengers in comics is way bigger than the movie one. Thor is around still, plus Spider-man, Dr Strange and a bunch of the characters from the TV shows. They're going with them I think. 

DAWN THE AMBIPOM! TIME FOR OUR DAILY 8 HOUR WALKIES!

I guess they could use them. They're always going to be compared to the old ones though.

Well of course I would. Coal's good for heating the house in winter! I ain't wasting it on a bunch of toerags!

And I am SELFLESSLY offering my body to multiple women! I've got this in the baaaaaggg...

Do any of them go for non-unique NPCs though? I remember seeing this weird manga about Brendan dating a Magma Grunt...

I have all you lovely readers still. I'll be fine.

Must be so difficult court all those women, truly.

No non-unique ones at least, Biggest example is Ky-nim's Platinum comic with the MC dating one of the gym leaders (her comic Run of Pokemon Black ends up using their child as the MC there) and another one dating Steven. 

It's a nightmare. The entire bedroom is filled with stupid fucking pillows they don't even USE for anything!

Ah yeah. I remember reading that run back in the day when I first discovered Nuzlockes. Don't really remember much from it though. 

I regret it already.

Cool. I'm doing the same and taking my word for it too. Because I also have completely forgot what was going on in that Nuzlocke.

Totally going to address them by name before I've met them to freak them out.

My amazing improved battling skills and knowledge will leave you breathless, Dex!

Either that or because we'll all need oxygen tanks by the time it comes out.

Expand  

Far as I remember you got friendzoned by May and encountered Deoxys where you left off. 

I reckon Rejuvenation the actual game will be finished by then at least!

Oh yeaaaahhh...and then I flew into a portal that was the actual friendzone, right?

Could have sworn I beat Wallace at one point though...

Oh ha ha. Not my fault I got way more invested in Rejuvenation.

Well okay, it is. But I don't care.

The second one is a lot more appealing. Carbonite just freezes them and you can't do much else other than hang them like furniture. Forced servitude in maid outfits is the way to go!

You and Vitus seem to have the same idea, since he seems to have stuck Anju in a maid outfit based on her portrait. 

I mean...loosely?

I wouldn't have body-jacked anyone in his place. I'd rather be me and have the maids fawn over me.

All while shouting trite phrases like "PREPARE YOURSELF" or "TASTE MY BLADE"?

I can see that working.

Well the Madame X fight is definitely going to be a bit more than "shaky view of the setting sun" like it was in the game but I'm not sure how exactly I'll do it.

Hell you could even do a combo with your own mons, especially Rose.

I always figured that fight would look something like this. The MC and Aelita are Goku and Frieza, and I guess Melia would be Android 17.

Hahaha great minds think alike. I was also thinking of this exact fight. But to actually do so would be a monumental amount of work.

Plus as we've seen, I can't draw for shit.

I'd change Android 17 to Sakitron though.

'Cause robots.

Yes but they're the BAD people while we're the GOOD ones.

Mine is nearly anything Palpatine says.

Gotta be real the only one of the prequels I really like is Revenge of the Sith. I'm neutral on Phantom Menace and I think Attack of the clones is kinda bad.

Palpatine is a trip, but even he couldn't save that last movie in the sequels.

Oh same. I feel that's a very common opinion. Phantom Menace is mostly saved by Duel of Fates being a banger.

Did you ever see the Clone Wars show? I heard that was good.

He shouldn't have been brought back, man. Being thrown down a giant pipe was a better fate than what he had there.

I think he's from New York but that's a former English Colony so he's probably got some of that in him

Oh no need to be concerned. I was just going to play "If Pokemon were real, what would your team be based on a 20 mile radius from your home" kind of thing. I'm just waiting for Scarlet and Violet to come out because Fidough is perfect Pokemon for the upbringing I had.

A Yankee, that's even worse!

Oh well, for me it's squirrels, alligators, various birds, and deer. So at least I'd get Feraligatr, my favorite water starter, so I'm okay with that.

I'd pull my gun out but I'm afraid he'd have a lot more. All's I've got are two hunting rifles and one's really old.

I'm thinking one choice could be based on one of the holidays you've taken in your life. Like, you visit the Alps you could get a Druddgion or if you visit a desert, a Cacnea and so on.

Won't be doing it THIS chapter though.

don't do a good job of it this ENTIRE arc. Thank GOD she fucks off for most of Part 4.

Critics have called it "Nobody could have seen it coming" and "Nobody wanted this either".

But then you end up being stuck with Ren for the most part. Least you get to see Melia be humiliated on live TV during the tournament! Aelita then gives you the evil eye thinking you were using her to get to the Eldest! 

I laughed at the time and then actually felt bad for doing so when I saw it happen.

I mean...it WAS funny but I could have at least not laughed in her face.

Can't think of a way to argue myself out of trouble there "N-no Aelita! I only wanted to fuck your grandma when she was young! Not the old bag of bones she is now!"

Either way, she's going to kick me in the face. 

That's...just Power Rangers isn't it? Damn, Japan. Be a little more diverse with your plots!

Narrator: They in fact sent away the man who feasibly COULD take them for no real reason.

Nymiera's bloodline seems DETERMINED to fail at everything they do.

To be kinda fair, the only one of them who's actual seen you battle was Vivian, but she's too busy being dead.

Hey now Damien and Alexandra haven't COMPLETELY dropped the ball. 

Vitus would have been no match for my cheese strats, I tell you!

True but the ball definitely bounced off the floor a few times before they caught it by finally deciding to bring in the guy who's been solving all the region's problems so far.

And she doesn't even mean to do it which is worse.

I'd say it's more Caesar's job than Rose's. Rose keeps me centered but she's too agreeable with whatever I decide to do.

Like if I decided to murder Kakori in person instead of with a fire, she'd probably be fine with doing it. Caesar wouldn't.

Unless it was a Xen Base. Then he'd be first in line.

Expand  

Love her, but yeah that's pretty true about Rose.

Can't wait to see how Caesar reacts to having work with Team Xen in Part 4. Sure he'll be thrilled!

We've come to an agreement to just beat the hell out of any Grunts that even breathe in our general vicinity.

Like instead of teaming up with Aelita to fight those two Grunts in the Xen rocketship in a Pokemon battle, we just beat them with folding chairs until they pass out.

This alliance is on very thin ice and I am holding a hammer just WAITING to break it.

We're more than fine with just the first group. This game is VERY anime after all. And what's more powerful in anime than a motley group of teenagers?

Who is Indriad NOT the father of at this point?

Teenagers are truly the most powerful beings in anime.

It literally seems to be it's all Indriads fault at this point.

Which is weird, because in irl Japan it's the exact opposite.

I know...I'm not a fan of it. Seems like a lot of fuckers will be getting a free pass if all the evil is attributed to him.

I don't want another Reborn post-game scenario here.

Timpea and Spacea have Savior Complex beaten in the bitch department.

THEY'RE THE ONES WHO TAUNTED HER INTO DOING THIS SHIT!

Okay yeah, shit they could have stopped this at any point! Feel like they're gonna reveal a reason for not intervening and its going to be uniquely unsatisfying. 

"We literally just could not be bothered to help, Melia."

She is also completely useless like everyone else during cutscenes so that's nice to see.

Also she falls down a trap door which will definitely make me make a Mr. Burns joke.

I honestly still can't believe she fell for the oldest trick in the book. Maybe she really is a version of Melia, because that seems about her speed.

AND IT'S HER OWN FUCKING CASTLE TOO! SURELY THE TRAP DOOR EXISTS IN BOTH OF THEM, RIGHT?

Even with her anime edginess and super suit, the doofus genes are too strong to overcome.

That'd be excessive force though, Dex.

Can't have that. They're only children...

Yeah because pile driving them is a-okay. I see how it is. . . 

Don't kids have bendier bones or something?

It'll be fiiiiine...

She is the only one who'll make me hesitate on killing all of them with the detonator at the end.

Kenneth and Amber made their bed by betraying us to Melanie.

Yeah that whole bit with the fake diamond is the dumbest thing. Glad Mosely knee caped that whole plot but swiping the real thing. 

And how they all immediately take Melanie's word with no proof backing it up is another fucking pisser.

More like I'm going to have to wrap her in fucking bubble wrap the amount of times she's gotten her ass kicked.

At this point CQC would be pissing in the wind because she won't be any good at it.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE FIGHTING TYPE!

Her Aegislash learns Sacred Sword, that counts right? If nothing else, she can pull a Titania she can use it as a weapon.

Please no.

That would be immensely cringe.

Yeah. Only notable ones are against Valarie and Kenneth.

I think you get to fight Melanie in V13 but from what I've seen you're also supposed to lose a fight to Melia or something?

And fuuuuuuck that.

I think you can still win that fight, but don't quote me there. 

I'm not too sure either. Only that winning the fight is supposedly the "bad" choice like how it is on Eyclpsia Pyramid.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Excuse me what the fuck do you mean "You'll have to do!", Melia!?

AS IF YOU DIDN'T JUST HIT THE JACKPOT!

Melia: Whatever you say Sean. Dye you hair purple and then we'll talk!

Bitch, you only started liking Venam in that way when she turned her hair brown like mine!

One was MEANT to be Amber but I kind of phoned it in by not colouring their hair.

Only the graps got colour for some reason.

I'm guessing its the girl on the left. I only realized it when someone said something on the Nuzlocke Forum. I think it was Pika.

Yeah, I got laaaaazy.

It's a real problem when I come up with additional jokes right as the chapter is about to be posted.

I'm not even sure this future is real. Could all be a simulation.

Because HOW likely is it that Mosely's parents had her 40 something years after the region imploded? They probably weren't even born at the time!

At this point the only thing I can say is roll with it. It'll decrease any migraines you get from this game by half  at least!

Gotta keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

Pfft. I can just imagine that.

"The weak should fear the strong".

It would have certainly been preferable to the way I put her to sleep THIS chapter though...

I'll say this, I was taken completely off guard by how you did here. Well done?

Thank you.

If only the Derogatory Elders were as open-minded as you, Dex.

Spoiler

First off I gotta say I was half expecting you to just skip to the hatching, but this works a million times better. Might be one of the best chapters on this part of the part so far.

No half-assed job this time! It ended up happening because this chapter was going to be short for obvious reasons and I didn't want to combine the two out of respect.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

You probably could have taken on the whole crew right then and there. The only real threat among them is the Captain, and that;s not saying much. But hey plot and all.

I could have. It would have been easy if not for the hostages that literally stopped existing the second we got on the boat.

Like WHERE are they? They aren't anywhere on the ship!

Yeah the introduction of bad future Valerie has no kind of impact, because again, we haven't talked with the real one is ages. Kind of makes sense to use her as pirate at least. Water Trainer and all that. Least her team here is kinda cool.

Pretty much every bad future character's introduction has no impact bar Melanie's.

It is a bit cool indeed. A "Dead Sea" theme is a novel choice.

I actually made a video about it back then.

Couldn't put it on Youtube because it was using Queen song and footage from that terrible Sherlock show.

Here, if those of at home had forgotten about it like I did until I started typing under this image.

Or never saw it in the first place.

Expand  

Oh god I forgot about that one, I'm still shocked Dailymotion is up and running. The one with Madame X as Vader is my favorite honestly.

Dailymotion will never die. It persists in the shadows of it's greaters...not getting stronger or thriving though...just existing.

That one was fun. I had to use the pink haired player character as a stand in for Nancy because there was no art for her back then.

It really is sad that that whole two weeks is the most amount of relaxation you'll get for god knows how long. It'll be back to back disasters after this.

We'll get like...three days off between Part 3 and 4 to avoid any time paradoxes about the stuff I did before going to the past. But yeah. That's about it until Part 5.

And even then, Part 5's filler is a training adventure. Gotta get all the Crests and some new powerful Pokemon! Can't spend all my time just sitting by the beach!

Well actually I could and there'd be just as much improvement as if I actually did go along with Alexandra's training.

Honestly with the egg being the key to escape, only thing I can think of is that the Mimikyu is like absurdly busted like its the child of Ash's Pikachu or some such nonsense. It manages to scare off that gardevoir later so it kinda works maybe?

That makes me hate it MORE.

Yeah but I could have gotten to beat Gardevoir's ass with Zolt like I promised the first time we met!

Now I'll NEVER get to do that!

3h2sivxm.jpg

Expand  

Wow good thing you're immortal or that would be a death flag right there. 

I mean...

It still is.

The Lullaby bit caught me off guard completely, guess you are warming up to her a tiny fraction. I imagine Melia will tell Venam and she'll either laugh or be jealous. Not sure which would be funnier.

JUST A FRACTION, HONEST!

Nah, I'm going to flip the table and act super close to Melia when Venam wakes up so she'll seethe with jealousy.

Like she gets told that we spent two weeks in a dark future together and her mind will go: "they spent two weeks together"? "Two weeks with Melia..." "WHAT DID THEY DO DURING THOSE TWO WEEKS!?"

And then I'll catch her eye as I'm sitting next to Melia and wink.

72uMD4xm.jpg

I suddenly want to stop.

Expand  

See you're almost encouraging Melia x Sean at this point. Smellia can even be the ship name!

FUCK THAT WORKS.

The only other ones are Selia or Melian and neither are very good.

I like the part where your telling them about their alternate selves. Ambers about the same, Mosely still gets a raw deal parent wisse, and Kenneth is doing shockingly well here. Borders on hilarious really. 

I almost left that part out due to how long it was. but if you enjoyed it I'm glad I decided to take another day and finish it.

Gotta say it is kinda weird having a chapter with so little imput from your mons. Caesar would have had a field day.

It was refreshing to know they can't blackmail for anything that happened in that cell.

And now with your team back, you can do the now even easier job of taking of the ship thanks to your sneaking and Madame X's rampage. Hope Nova is doing a good job of covering Mosely's eyes! 

You know how this works, Dex. Things start looking up...and then they come crashing right back down to Earth.

Hell at this point, I might end up just staying here. I said to myself I would make a profile on that forum eventually but never got around to it. 

Up to you.

I just prefer replying on that site because you can actually see what they've put into spoilers when you're replying.

On this site I have to delete the qouted spoilers and then make my own ones just so I can see what I'm replying too.

Speaking of Pacifidlog, why isn't it around? If the village can float, then it should just be going around raidi-oh, there's where pirates came from.

Also, given the advancements in Gym technology, why are you suprised at the wall of laser beams? 

For once, I want to see a critically acclaimed RPG or something where you aren't a secret Chosen One or something like that. Just a game where you clean up their messes, and the BBEG is actually the third-in-command evil dude or whatever.

ZIRA! NOOOOOOOOOO! She didn't even get to nibble on Melia......

Have you been bought out by the Professor Oak Cult too, Jan!?

Are you peddling the Oak Creationism rhetoric!?

WAS IT WORTH SELLING OUT, YOU WHORE!?

This reminded me of bs creationist arguments so I shall partly blame you for my frustration. 

Her natural hair is brown, sure but I think she dyed this one red because unlike in our bleu-haired Val timeline, the sea is red.

No. Her hair in the bad future IS exactly the same as her natural hair colour. The red you see is an illusion of your genes.

NOW I'LL HAVE TO GO TO DEROGATORY HELL WHERE EVERYONE IS OPEN AND LOVING AAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, I don't buy that. Those sorts of places are either trying to use/abuse people's trust and/or are straight-up lying.

Oh so that's why your pfp is a squirtle also to be fair if you train your pikachu enough it should be strong enough to zap ground types and take hits it has no right taking.

Yeah a fire type against an aggron might have not been the best idea but then again slow+metal burst would probably fuck most of ur team up

Man I genuinely feel sad about that. I liked Zira and she’s been with you for so long.

Now only Caesar, Rose, and Chiller remain of the gang from the early days.  Heck Mothball is still traveling the world, probably having his own RPG adventure. 

At least we don’t have to worry about Rose dying, if she did you’d just pop out of reality in sadness and rage.

On 10/6/2022 at 9:09 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Luckily, I've come to the conclusion of "Maaaan...FUCK deadlines". Even if I make it or not it's not going to change anything.

Keep up not procrastinating on replies though. I enjoy reading them.

Man if your aren't paid, there's no such thing as a deadline in my book. Just go at your own pace.

I'll do my best, I say 5 days after the update drops.

Replies:

Spoiler

ep. She was a valuable addition to Team Sean's junior division during those few arcs.

Here's hoping that whole prophecy her and Ren doesn't come true.

Like Gohan, yeah that tracks.

Or fortunately?

I dunno. I'll just make sure to keep a close eye out for any tight crevices she could get stuck in halfway through.

Probably fortunate, anime's got a bit of reputation in that front.

I'm sure you'll make sure she won't get stuck like the gentleman you are.

This is why proofreading is your friend.

It's fine. 

Starting to think it's radiation from that meteor, at least you'd make a killing as therapist in Reborn.

Oh good i'd hate to ruin our parasocial relationship.

I guess they could use them. They're always going to be compared to the old ones though.

Honestly she's probably just happy to be out of the box.

They probably are, but hey I'm willing to give it a shot. No way Disney was just gonna stop after Endgame, WAY too much money.

It's a nightmare. The entire bedroom is filled with stupid fucking pillows they don't even USE for anything!

Ah yeah. I remember reading that run back in the day when I first discovered Nuzlockes. Don't really remember much from it though. 

Decorative Pillows are great! To show how much money you have and all that.

I don't remember a whole lot either, but I do gotta give her credit for finishing two comic runs when most dont even finish one. I think she's getting a PHD in medicine now, so kudos there.

Oh yeaaaahhh...and then I flew into a portal that was the actual friendzone, right?

Eyup, it was that kind of run. Here's hoping this doesn't happen in this run!

Invested or obssesed. Can't let Jan beat you after all!

Hahaha great minds think alike. I was also thinking of this exact fight. But to actually do so would be a monumental amount of work.

'Cause robots.

You could just paste the PC, Aelita, and Madame X's faces onto the DB characters and go from there. Probably still a lot of work, but its a start. That or you could commission someone for art but that's probably a LOT of money.

Oh same. I feel that's a very common opinion. Phantom Menace is mostly saved by Duel of Fates being a banger.

He shouldn't have been brought back, man. Being thrown down a giant pipe was a better fate than what he had there.

Which one there's actually two shows one in 2d and 3d. I love both. The 2D one is a short fun ride, but the 3d one is great too, but much longer and being honest not every episode is a banger. Especially in the first season. 

Sad part this is the only the 2nd time he's been revived, there was a comic series in the early 90s called Dark Empire too.

We've come to an agreement to just beat the hell out of any Grunts that even breathe in our general vicinity.

Like instead of teaming up with Aelita to fight those two Grunts in the Xen rocketship in a Pokemon battle, we just beat them with folding chairs until they pass out.

This alliance is on very thin ice and I am holding a hammer just WAITING to break it.

As you should, no reason Team Sean couldn't have done the whole pyramid. You do most of the work anyways, nothing new there.

I know...I'm not a fan of it. Seems like a lot of fuckers will be getting a free pass if all the evil is attributed to him.

All the post game stuff seems like Ame realizing she resolved precisely none of the character related stuff in the main game. It's honestly amazing in a not great way.

Please no.

Which makes it a before choice Rejuvenation!

Bitch, you only started liking Venam in that way when she turned her hair brown like mine!

Melia:. . . Circumstantial evidence. .  .

Meanwhile statue Venam begins thinking about getting glasses.

Yeah, I got laaaaazy.

It's a real problem when I come up with additional jokes right as the chapter is about to be posted.

I'm honestly the same with comments, but hey I try to hit the major stuff at least.

No half-assed job this time! It ended up happening because this chapter was going to be short for obvious reasons and I didn't want to combine the two out of respect.

Yeah just skipping to breakout would have been very boring in comparison!

I could have. It would have been easy if not for the hostages that literally stopped existing the second we got on the boat.

That's. . . a good point! Yeah where the hell is everyone?! There's not even a good excuse for not steamrolling these discount Team Aqua punks. Guess we had to get to the castle somehow. . .

Dailymotion will never die. It persists in the shadows of it's greaters...not getting stronger or thriving though...just existing.

That one was fun. I had to use the pink haired player character as a stand in for Nancy because there was no art for her back then.

It sustains itself on all the random ass videos uploaded there.

Part 1 seems like a simpler time, back when it was just Team Xen to worry about.

We'll get like...three days off between Part 3 and 4 to avoid any time paradoxes about the stuff I did before going to the past. But yeah. That's about it until Part 5.

And even then, Part 5's filler is a training adventure. Gotta get all the Crests and some new powerful Pokemon! Can't spend all my time just sitting by the beach!

Well actually I could and there'd be just as much improvement as if I actually did go along with Alexandra's training.

No rest for the wicked it seems, least you can't say you'll be bored!

Hopefully you don't lose a bunch of mons in that batch of filler too.

Yeah but I could have gotten to beat Gardevoir's ass with Zolt like I promised the first time we met!

Everyone can act in cutscenes but you Sean, you know the deal.

I mean...

It still is.

Oh god it was for this chapter. . .

FUCK THAT WORKS.

It practically writes itself! 

UST A FRACTION, HONEST!

Nah, I'm going to flip the table and act super close to Melia when Venam wakes up so she'll seethe with jealousy.

Like she gets told that we spent two weeks in a dark future together and her mind will go: "they spent two weeks together"? "Two weeks with Melia..." "WHAT DID THEY DO DURING THOSE TWO WEEKS!?"

Ah the now we see the true endgame, Venam/Melia/Sean.

I'm onto you know Sean!

I almost left that part out due to how long it was. but if you enjoyed it I'm glad I decided to take another day and finish it.

Yeah it was honestly fun, no reason not for that conversation to happen really.

Up to you.

I just prefer replying on that site because you can actually see what they've put into spoilers when you're replying.

On this site I have to delete the qouted spoilers and then make my own ones just so I can see what I'm replying too.

Yeah its hassle but I'm kinda used to it. . . that's not Stockholm syndrome right?

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

I miss the last chapter.

No cheeky Pokemon were around to point out my mistakes and flaws.

You know you love being verbally abused by your mons! It practically fuels you.

Ah the colorful trees, a necessary part of any post apocalyptic pirate ship. Maybe they're just decorative and the actual fruit trees are somewhere else? I dunno I just play the game man.

Pirate Val doesn't somehow know I'm immortal, right?

Because this laser array seems way to good at countering me specifically.

God wouldn't that be a wild twist with the baddies aware of what you are. 

But nah it's just away to make you avoid obstacles I guess. There's a point the this arc in V13 where someone throws glass mugs at you and that damages your mons. . . somehow. 

And of course you have to handle the lazer shut off by yourself, could at least have one of the trainers team up with you. Though Double Battles seem to be a gamble in this game.

You see this isn't actually my real face.

I'm actually a Virtual Nuzlocker and am reverse-catfishing you all.

There's totally a cute gamer girl anime fan behind this fake and painstakingly rendered face.

So you should totally give me money and your journey towards a parasocial relationship with me will be complete!

I knew it, I bet you're not even Irish!

You're probably French or worse English!

Also Disclamer for the run: Outside of Pokemon battles, do the OPPOSITE of what Sean tells you to do. I will save on legal fees and jailtime.

Different timelines but the Grunts are as dumb as ever at least that's a constant.

Mgt2w4Sm.jpg

Oh god it was all going so well. I don't think I've ever seen that move even used. And the 3d section made it cut even deeper!

Like damn this is not a good place to die, and not even to an admin. Just some random grunt.

It's Bluster all over again.

eJwaz11m.jpg

Another of the old guard gone, she was one the reliable ones. Meanwhile, Melia feels a sense of relief for a reason she doesn't understand.

Between you and Madame X, Valarie is gonna be out of "children" real quick.

Only thing left to do is push on. Also don't beat yourself up too badly, you were probably thinking of Mega Aggron there. Also who knows it could have had Sturdy and you could have lost Star.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after last chapter's bullshit, we're back and repressing our emotions more than ever!

And what better way to do that than with a violent mutiny!

Yaaaaaay!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-145-yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee-being-a-pirate-is-alright-with-me.1076/page-82#post-885327

Replies:

Lspaceship:

Spoiler

On 10/7/2022 at 2:38 AM, Lspaceship said:

Speaking of Pacifidlog, why isn't it around? If the village can float, then it should just be going around raidi-oh, there's where pirates came from.

Also, given the advancements in Gym technology, why are you suprised at the wall of laser beams? 

For once, I want to see a critically acclaimed RPG or something where you aren't a secret Chosen One or something like that. Just a game where you clean up their messes, and the BBEG is actually the third-in-command evil dude or whatever.

ZIRA! NOOOOOOOOOO! She didn't even get to nibble on Melia......

Nah. If this cataclysm reached Pacifidlog it'd probably evaporate from how corrosive the sea is.

I'm surprised at the frivolity and stupidity of it in the post-apocalypse. Like...why go to all the fucking trouble of building an elaborate laser wall that can be disabled from WITHIN?

There are a few like that I think? I think Geralt from the Witcher series isn't a Chosen One. His adoptive daughter is or something.

Dragon Quest V has the chosen one being your son who wasn't born for the first half of the game.

Not even a crumb of Melia sadly...

But since I didn't let her eat people she may have gotten into Poke-Heaven in the end.

No-Name:

Spoiler
On 10/7/2022 at 4:01 PM, No name said:

Have you been bought out by the Professor Oak Cult too, Jan!?

Are you peddling the Oak Creationism rhetoric!?

WAS IT WORTH SELLING OUT, YOU WHORE!?

Expand  

This reminded me of bs creationist arguments so I shall partly blame you for my frustration. 

My stance on that is firmly "What the fuck do I know/What the fuck does anyone else know?"

If there's a god, we can't comprehend it so why bother caring so much? Maybe life was born from one spitting on this hunk of rock, maybe not. Why does it even matter?

Her natural hair is brown, sure but I think she dyed this one red because unlike in our bleu-haired Val timeline, the sea is red.

No. Her hair in the bad future IS exactly the same as her natural hair colour. The red you see is an illusion of your genes.

GOD MADE ME THIS WAY!

I AM IN HIS IMAGE AND HIS IMAGE SAYS IT'S FUCKING REEEED

Yeah, I don't buy that. Those sorts of places are either trying to use/abuse people's trust and/or are straight-up lying.

It's...a hypothetical afterlife? It's not a multi-level marketing company or anything. It's meant to be heaven but for someone as uncomfortable with that stuff as me, it'd be like hell.

Z:

Spoiler

On 10/7/2022 at 10:54 PM, Z.. said:

Oh so that's why your pfp is a squirtle also to be fair if you train your pikachu enough it should be strong enough to zap ground types and take hits it has no right taking.

Yeah a fire type against an aggron might have not been the best idea but then again slow+metal burst would probably fuck most of ur team up

Originally I just wanted an image I could easily edit but I DID pick Squirtle as my first Pokemon so it all kinda...worked itself out?

Nahhh...Ash was using his genius level brain and invented the move Soak years before it became a thing.

I feel Overheat would have done the job. I think NPC trainer's abilities are randomized so there was a 2/3 chance that it'd have worked.

Shame I didn't do it though.

Bluedude:

Spoiler

On 10/8/2022 at 7:31 AM, Bluedude said:

Man I genuinely feel sad about that. I liked Zira and she’s been with you for so long.

Now only Caesar, Rose, and Chiller remain of the gang from the early days.  Heck Mothball is still traveling the world, probably having his own RPG adventure. 

At least we don’t have to worry about Rose dying, if she did you’d just pop out of reality in sadness and rage.

Yep. From like Chapter 6, I think?

From the Part 2 early days at least. While I caught them way earlier, I only started using Chiller and Zira after Blacksteeple.

Rose and Mothball are the only ones left who got regular use in the REALLY early days (which would be before my second badge.)

Pokemon that were always in the Box like Bass don't really count towards that.

More like I'd break reality with my bare fucking hands.

And sure, you guys don't have to worry about it but I (and the people of Kalos) do.

YingYang9705:

Spoiler

On 10/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, YinYang9705 said:

oh so thats why donkey and dragon could have babies in shrek

what a fucking terrible lose poor zira

alas poor zira you were the average cat but you were a beloved reminder of a character long removed

I had the EXACT same fucking thought when I made that gif.

It really does suck.

She had a few stand-out moments! Like when she fired a Hyper Beam off of Mt. Valor and blew up Kalos!

Tbf I forgot she did that too though.

Dex:

Spoiler

On 10/11/2022 at 3:50 AM, Dex said:

Man if your aren't paid, there's no such thing as a deadline in my book. Just go at your own pace.

I'll do my best, I say 5 days after the update drops.

Oh boy! One chapter a year sounds perfect!

I can deal with that 5 days thing.

Replies:

Spoiler

On 10/7/2022 at 2:09 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

ep. She was a valuable addition to Team Sean's junior division during those few arcs.

Here's hoping that whole prophecy her and Ren doesn't come true.

Like Gohan, yeah that tracks.

God do I hate that thing. Like her mother visited a fucking ORACLE!? I thought we were in Aevium not ancient fucking GREECE!

I think Melia's the Gohan of this series.

And I'm either Piccolo or Yamcha.

Or fortunately?

Probably fortunate, anime's got a bit of reputation in that front.

I'm sure you'll make sure she won't get stuck like the gentleman you are.

It's why I stick mainly to ones without that stuff.

Although I did see a weird one years ago where the anime girl was this delinquent's right hand? Japan is weird.

Yes.

Definitely won't toss anything into them and ask her to get it for me haha.

This is why proofreading is your friend.

I usually just roll with it to make it seem like a joke instead of a mistake.

I was terrible at proofreading in Reborn. It was mostly the accidental innuendo whenever Cain was around.

It's fine. 

Starting to think it's radiation from that meteor, at least you'd make a killing as therapist in Reborn.

Oh good i'd hate to ruin our parasocial relationship.

I'd wouldn't be able to put up with their bullshit though. Like I'd literally tell them all to go suck Blissey eggs and stop being such mopey fucks.

It's already been ruined now that you've found out I'm not secretly a pretty anime girl with a 3-d rendering of some random Irish man.

Honestly she's probably just happy to be out of the box.

They probably are, but hey I'm willing to give it a shot. No way Disney was just gonna stop after Endgame, WAY too much money.

It's not THAT bad in the box! They all have their own apartments!

Which I will draw someday, I swear! (Rose's will be just a room filled with dust since she's never there)

I don't get the appeal myself but to each their own.

Decorative Pillows are great! To show how much money you have and all that.

I don't remember a whole lot either, but I do gotta give her credit for finishing two comic runs when most dont even finish one. I think she's getting a PHD in medicine now, so kudos there.

To show how much of their husbands money they're wasting you mean!

Damn major respect. And here I am doing this shit and I don't have ANY doctorates.

Eyup, it was that kind of run. Here's hoping this doesn't happen in this run!

Invested or obssesed. Can't let Jan beat you after all!

Nah. This run, as we both know, is grounded in logic and reality.

Invested. If I was obsessed I'd have Aelita and Tesla body pillows.

Jan will never defeat me!

As long as his goal is to get me to give up and not "hope you enjoyed the game, man"!

'Cause robots.

You could just paste the PC, Aelita, and Madame X's faces onto the DB characters and go from there. Probably still a lot of work, but its a start. That or you could commission someone for art but that's probably a LOT of money.

I feel it wouldn't be as good then. Like I could do it but it'd lack something.

Yeah, it's definitely not worth paying for it when I don't make any money even doing it.

I SUPPOSE it's possible to do myself but my lack of artistic talent stops me from going further than this:

kRNWz3q.jpg

I just can't get the fucking faces right.

Also Madame X is a fucking bitch and a half to draw.

Which one there's actually two shows one in 2d and 3d. I love both. The 2D one is a short fun ride, but the 3d one is great too, but much longer and being honest not every episode is a banger. Especially in the first season. 

Sad part this is the only the 2nd time he's been revived, there was a comic series in the early 90s called Dark Empire too.

All I've seen of the 2-D one is the ground battle of Coruscant and I THINK an episode they were on Felucia.

It was made by the same guy as Samurai Jack, right?

But no, I meant the one with the orange alien girl.

What's up with her? Why'd they give her such luscious lips like that?

I actually remember Dark Empire. People HATED it. Didn't Palpatine have the power to throw wormholes in it?

As you should, no reason Team Sean couldn't have done the whole pyramid. You do most of the work anyways, nothing new there.

There probably would have been a better and more sensible outcome if we did.

Was not a fan of Nastasia being allowed to shoo us out of the Pyramid for her own needs.

Team Xen literally only provided transport for that entire mission. 

All the post game stuff seems like Ame realizing she resolved precisely none of the character related stuff in the main game. It's honestly amazing in a not great way.

I remember someone telling me about a side-quest where the protagonist travels ten years into the future where they went missing for those ten years and that Charlotte is two gym leaders at once.

So despite everything the player did, the moment they were gone, these Reborn fuckers went right back to blatant nepotism.

Please no.

Which makes it a before choice Rejuvenation!

Aside from the edge factor, Aegislash is possible the most unwieldy fucking sword I've ever seen.

It's grip is shaped like a fucking ice-cream cone!

Melia:. . . Circumstantial evidence. .  .

Meanwhile statue Venam begins thinking about getting glasses.

This is cursed content.

Please seek absolution from your nearest religious building.

Yeah just skipping to breakout would have been very boring in comparison!

Sean lulling Melia to sleep is way better!

The scene really only existed because I had the Master Nonexistantè joke pre-written and needed to put it somewhere.

That's. . . a good point! Yeah where the hell is everyone?! There's not even a good excuse for not steamrolling these discount Team Aqua punks. Guess we had to get to the castle somehow. . .

V13 corrects it but to us, it seems like the pirates just threw them all into the sea when they captured us.

We literally could have taken over the ship WITHOUT spending two weeks in jail and sailed to Blacksteeple that way!

It sustains itself on all the random ass videos uploaded there.

Part 1 seems like a simpler time, back when it was just Team Xen to worry about.

It's amazing that the days of Deoxys clones, Demon Pokemon and soul-splitting gym leaders were known as "simpler times".

Really shows how far we've come...

No wait...that should be "how low we've sank".

Expand  

No rest for the wicked it seems, least you can't say you'll be bored!

Hopefully you don't lose a bunch of mons in that batch of filler too.

It should be a good laugh. I'm planning on having scenes where the rest of them call occasionally to fill me in on what they're doing and contrast it with whatever absurd nonsense I'm doing.

Nope. Part 5 has ELITE trainer, Sean. He knows what he's doing at all times.

Because he's going to write dialogue as the battles happen and not months or even years afterwards.

So no more "I forgot I gave Bright Powder to you" scenes for this guy!

Everyone can act in cutscenes but you Sean, you know the deal.

I can act.

Just not the way I want.

I mean...

It still is.

Oh god it was for this chapter. . .

No it's more like I'm going to die in two chapters.

Still working out how I'll go out though.

Dramatically or with yet another stupid meme.

It's a very tough decision.

FUCK THAT WORKS.

It practically writes itself! 

And if not, No-Name will write it for us.

JUST A FRACTION, HONEST!

Ah the now we see the true endgame, Venam/Melia/Sean.

I'm onto you know Sean!

Nononono wait! You've misunderstood!

That pairing is not on the table! I'm just planning on driving Venam insane with jealousy over nothing!

Up to you.

Yeah its hassle but I'm kinda used to it. . . that's not Stockholm syndrome right?

It's definitely Stockholm Syndrome.

There are so many fucking boxes in this one reply section it's unreal.

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

I miss the last chapter.

No cheeky Pokemon were around to point out my mistakes and flaws.

You know you love being verbally abused by your mons! It practically fuels you.

It fuels Caesar at least.

Ah the colorful trees, a necessary part of any post apocalyptic pirate ship. Maybe they're just decorative and the actual fruit trees are somewhere else? I dunno I just play the game man.

Jesus.

"Just play the game man".

You've destroyed 85% of my run's content.

Pirate Val doesn't somehow know I'm immortal, right?

Because this laser array seems way to good at countering me specifically.

God wouldn't that be a wild twist with the baddies aware of what you are. 

But nah it's just away to make you avoid obstacles I guess. There's a point the this arc in V13 where someone throws glass mugs at you and that damages your mons. . . somehow. 

Huh?

Why do I not go over and smash one over their head?

I've seen that the pirates actually sing shanties in V13 though. That's an improvement.

And of course you have to handle the lazer shut off by yourself, could at least have one of the trainers team up with you. Though Double Battles seem to be a gamble in this game.

Oh fuck no. If Double Battles are the only alternative, I'll gladly do this myself.

I don't mind them so much when it's JUST me battling but when it's Venam and her Earthquake spamming Seviper...

You see this isn't actually my real face.

I'm actually a Virtual Nuzlocker and am reverse-catfishing you all.

There's totally a cute gamer girl anime fan behind this fake and painstakingly rendered face.

So you should totally give me money and your journey towards a parasocial relationship with me will be complete!

Expand  

I knew it, I bet you're not even Irish!

You're probably French or worse English!

I'm an anime gamer girl, Dex.

Nihonjindesu.

Also Disclamer for the run: Outside of Pokemon battles, do the OPPOSITE of what Sean tells you to do. I will save on legal fees and jailtime.

Well if last episode is any indicator you should probably do the opposite of what I do in battles too.

Mgt2w4Sm.jpg

Expand  

Oh god it was all going so well. I don't think I've ever seen that move even used. And the 3d section made it cut even deeper!

Like damn this is not a good place to die, and not even to an admin. Just some random grunt.

It's Bluster all over again.

Good. That was the intention.

It's always worse when they die to absolute nobodies.

It's a little bit better than Bluster because it was an Aggron and I needed to get past this trainer.

Bluster died to a mouse in a completely optional battle.

eJwaz11m.jpg

Expand  

Another of the old guard gone, she was one the reliable ones. Meanwhile, Melia feels a sense of relief for a reason she doesn't understand.

Between you and Madame X, Valarie is gonna be out of "children" real quick.

She didn't have as many stand-out moments as some of the others but she was solid. A bit like Caesar in that regard.

Yep. Melia is officially off the menu.

Only thing left to do is push on. Also don't beat yourself up too badly, you were probably thinking of Mega Aggron there. Also who knows it could have had Sturdy and you could have lost Star.

Just keep moving forward until all my enemies are dead, eh? I can dig it.

If I used Overheat and it didn't have Sturdy Zira would have been fine. I just overestimated Magma Drift, I think.

But yeah. I totally forgot the secondary typing. I do the same for Steelix sometimes.

clayton wasnt strangled

his neck snapped since thats how hanging kills you

think of it like a shonen!

where all of the personal enmity is with the side characters while the main character is actually the one who defeats the villains

man bad future valerie is kinda a baby

christ

Maybe Madame X is a transformer that can turn into a submarine and is one of the characters from your crew in an alt timeline that is probably my theory

To be fair Madame X can be the arch enemy of both you and Melia also the boss of anti-assist will never be cool

You aren't an attack dog you are more like an red-eyed robot that exterminates anything that doesn't bow down to you

You know I asked the exact same question about Madame X being able to see through her mask in this forum someone said that the devs said that her mask is like one way glass or something so kinda like an iron man visor or something

Well the reason she doesn't have any pokemon on her is cause she is probably just as dangerous without one but ig a deathbird would help

The fate alt timeline valrie had was better in v13 where she was tied to the mask of the ship up high and was basically screaming for the whole ride

You are incredibly thirsty for MadameX this chapter. Let me guess, it’s the skin tight suit?

Thought MadameX still had all her Pokemon on her, yet no Yeveltal. 

I think MadameX was referring to the Mimikyu as the attack dog, not you.

Only Xen grunts that you’ll spare is Eli and Sharon. Those two are 👌.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can only be grateful I restrained myself from going the extra mile and actually editing the sprites to be cuddling.
It was CLOSE because people seem to enjoy this joke.

Sure, ""joke""

Wait, why am I doing this? An attempt to cause irritation to someone whose content I enjoy? Is my life so devoid of anything but pain that the only I thing I can think of doing is spread my pain to others?

Perhaps, not bringing pain to others would make me slightly less miserable....

Nahhh.

Replying to previous chapter:

ARGH! How dare you remind me of that garbage Spider-Man arc!...but you're right. I hate to admit it, but you're right. You're so right. Sometimes Spider-Man is awesome. Sometimes comics acts like comics i.e. garbage. Which is one of the reason why I don't bother with them. Heck, most of my Spider-Man experience comes from the movies and animated shows!

You're half right. It's actually Air and Light. Or to be more accurate, it's Taufan + Solar = Sopan! 

A sword element does sound pretty cool though...

On 10/7/2022 at 9:09 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oh they exist.

Well the latter does at least. Though I very much wish it didn't.

...What. No, seriously, what? You're serious?! Holy... Out of curiosity, which Pokemon fangame has....the latter? One that I could think is Pokemon Reborn because, let's be honest, that's totally in Reborn's territory. Don't know any other fangame that has...that.

...No. Zira...I never thought that she could...I didn't think this timeline could get any worse, yet it did. Truly, this is the worst timeline.

If it makes you feel better, that Aggron probably has Sturdy. Because Sturdy + Metal Burst is the type of degenerate strategy this game would love to pull.

But emotions have to put aside for now. Because right now, it's MUTINY!!!

Please don't write a serious angsty run, I beg you. Otherwise I might actually die from cringe.

Which explains why this Amber is so pale, instead of sun-kissed like the one we have at home.

Proof that darker skin is better than white-woah, woah, woah, that doesn't sound right. Emm....Uh...shoot, how do I rephrase this? I'm not an idiot who unironically says "you can't be racist to whites", trust me!

"Anti-racist" : Uh, Actually racism totally means systematic, so you totally can't be racist to stupid racist whi-

Oh, screw off. That's not what racism means. I don't give a damn about whites to be honest(...you're an obvious exception) but I don't pretend like I'm fighting for equality/representation/crap like that.

But of course, nowadays if you don't like this show with a POC/minority/whatever, you're a racist, misogynist, hompohobic, etc etc.

No, I don't like this show because it's garbage. Because it's not interesting. Because it's bleh.

Like that Marvel Kamala Khan show. It says it has a Muslim protagonist. So? I'm not interested. That, and the comics suuucks. If I'm so desperate to find a show with an MC that shares my religion, why the frag would I go for something from western countries? I have local options! 

Nah, she probably said "Go Go Weaboo Copter" or *insert edgy line copter here*.

Or both.

Somehow.

Urgh.

God damn cultist. Always trying to end the world...

Urgh. I dislike social media, but I despise Tiktok.  Do zoomers have the attention span of a baby?! But I hate it even more when zoomers pretend like they were being abused by their parents over extremely insiginficant stuff. Like the time a zoomer in my country go 

Zoomer: Uuuu my mother is mean because she said I have a pimple!!11!! How cruel Uuuuu!!!!!

You wish I was kidding. But nope, that actually happen. Spoiled brats...

I too, desire to punt that little ragdoll into the ocean. I wonder if Ghost types can withstand toxic water, considering they resist Poison...why do Ghost types resist Poison? Type charts are so confusing sometimes...

...Is it bad that I wanted the Anti-Assist leader to be hot? At least, to counter the leader's idiocy. Wait, but that would make her a bimbo...I think? What's a bimbo actually?

As much as I don't want Team Xen to be secretly "good", the possibility of that happening seems pretty high...Urgh...

Is it too hard to have side characters that are actually useful...I mean, I get they are malnourished and way weaker than you, but I wish they could contribute something...

I'd have an easier time looking out of a Kamen Rider(Power Ranger's elder brother)'s mask than looking through Madame Weeb's mask. And Kamen Rider masks look way cooler!...

....this is why I don't bother having friends...my media tastes are so not mainstream.

Oh, a Jellicent. I never used it, but it seem kinda cool. Although that's probably due to my Water type bias. Is Jellicent any good?

Because money backed by power conquers all. With money, you can anyone to do what you want. And if you're strong, they wouldn't dare to backstab you. Hail money! Hail power! Hail....err....other stuff!

Spoiler

On 10/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Guess I'm a liar, so it took me longer this time to reply!

In my defense I've been out of town for several days and kinda sick.

God do I hate that thing. Like her mother visited a fucking ORACLE!? I thought we were in Aevium not ancient fucking GREECE!

Considering there are "Dieties" going around a messing things up around the region, it might as well be.

Honestly being Piccolo isn't too bad, least he's got a house now according to the most recent movie.

Although I did see a weird one years ago where the anime girl was this delinquent's right hand? Japan is weird.

Yes.

Oh I've seen that one, it's a. . . classic? Think of pretty much every joke you can think of and the series goes with it, outside of anything like PG-13 rated.

Just gonna make poor Keta spin in his grave I see?

I'd wouldn't be able to put up with their bullshit though. Like I'd literally tell them all to go suck Blissey eggs and stop being such mopey fucks.

It's already been ruined now that you've found out I'm not secretly a pretty anime girl with a 3-d rendering of some random Irish man.

For added fun, your first client would be Fern.

Life is full of dissapointments, I'm used to it.

Which I will draw someday, I swear! (Rose's will be just a room filled with dust since she's never there)

Less chance of being horribly murdered by some mutant Pokemon or a literal Poke'Gods at least. Assuming there's nothing like a server crash. 

Damn major respect. And here I am doing this shit and I don't have ANY doctorates.

Same thing!

It's honestly cool, all things considered I'm amazed she finished two comics. Most don't even finish one. 

You could always use this as practice for writing a book or whatevs. 

Yeah, it's definitely not worth paying for it when I don't make any money even doing it.

I SUPPOSE it's possible to do myself but my lack of artistic talent stops me from going further than this:

kRNWz3q.jpg

This honestly doesn't look half bad, only issue seems to be the eyes. You might have to like physically draw the eyes instead of pulling them from the character portraits.

Madame X, its probably her damn mask. Drawing all those spikes is probably the main issue. 

All I've seen of the 2-D one is the ground battle of Coruscant and I THINK an episode they were on Felucia.

It was made by the same guy as Samurai Jack, right?

But no, I meant the one with the orange alien girl.

What's up with her? Why'd they give her such luscious lips like that?

I actually remember Dark Empire. People HATED it. Didn't Palpatine have the power to throw wormholes in it?

Yep, Genndy Tartokovsky, he's got another show called Primal. Involves a caveman and T-rex fighting all kinds of creatures.

Oh yeah the 3D clone wars, yeah she's supposed to be like 14 at the start. Which makes her outfit kinda suspect. 

Dark Empire is Palpatine at his most broken, he would eat the one from Rise of Skywalker for breakfast. I've seen people be kinda mixed on it myself. I know a few people that love it unironically.

Was not a fan of Nastasia being allowed to shoo us out of the Pyramid for her own needs.

At this point the only thing I can think is that Nastasia is some kind of Double Agent, with the grunts she brings along being her loyalists. Betting money of her dying to save Ren or something like that myself.

Aside from the edge factor, Aegislash is possible the most unwieldy fucking sword I've ever seen.

Yeah I got nothing for the hilt. Maybe it sticks to your hand using Ghost powers?

This is cursed content.

Please seek absolution from your nearest religious building.

If this is cursed then all i can say is Hail Giratina Satan!

V13 corrects it but to us, it seems like the pirates just threw them all into the sea when they captured us.

We literally could have taken over the ship WITHOUT spending two weeks in jail and sailed to Blacksteeple that way!

But character interactions, we can't go with 20-30 minutes of text in a Rejuvenation. That would be insane!

It's amazing that the days of Deoxys clones, Demon Pokemon and soul-splitting gym leaders were known as "simpler times".

Yeah Shadow Pokemon don't look so bad now. Would definitely rather fight more of them than these damned rift mons.

It should be a good laugh. I'm planning on having scenes where the rest of them call occasionally to fill me in on what they're doing and contrast it with whatever absurd nonsense I'm doing.

Because he's going to write dialogue as the battles happen and not months or even years afterwards.

That honestly sounds funny, can't wait to see it. I imagine their reactions vary from confusion to outright disbelief.

No worries I'm sure you'll forget numerous times by the end of Part 4!

Oh yeah, hope you remember the throw your pokemon out the way this time too. 

I honestly say dramatically, you can make it up with all the memes you want afterwards.

Nononono wait! You've misunderstood!

That pairing is not on the table! I'm just planning on driving Venam insane with jealousy over nothing!

I totally believe don't worry!

It's definitely Stockholm Syndrome.

There are so many fucking boxes in this one reply section it's unreal.

Between this and my job, I probably have it in spades.

Huh?

I've seen that the pirates actually sing shanties in V13 though. That's an improvement.

Now now, Sean that would be too proactive for the MC, you know how this game goes.

The singing is cool, I agree. 

Oh fuck no. If Double Battles are the only alternative, I'll gladly do this myself.

I don't mind them so much when it's JUST me battling but when it's Venam and her Earthquake spamming Seviper...

It's morbidly impressive that she's managed that twice, plus that battle in GDC. 

I'm an anime gamer girl, Dex.

Nihonjindesu.

Much kawaii, such ugu.

Well if last episode is any indicator you should probably do the opposite of what I do in battles too.

You have your moments on occasion. Least it was "only" Zira.

It's a little bit better than Bluster because it was an Aggron and I needed to get past this trainer.

Sticking the knife in deep, I see

Yeah I imagine Blusters death was kick to the balls, things were going so well in that chapter too. . . 

She didn't have as many stand-out moments as some of the others but she was solid. A bit like Caesar in that regard.

Yup, when Caesar wasn't around, she filled in to give you crap. It was great.

In her honor, you must clearly bite Melia at some point in this arc. 

. . . But not in that kind of way.

If I used Overheat and it didn't have Sturdy Zira would have been fine. I just overestimated Magma Drift, I think.

But yeah. I totally forgot the secondary typing. I do the same for Steelix sometimes.

Seems about how you've been dealing with things so far, honestly. Hopefully your friends don't turn you and kill you at the end.

I'd honestly bet money that thing hard Sturdy. You know how these Reborn games are.

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

4SKeBgPm.jpg

No.

Not yet.

Better than not being able to swim while living on boat. Though considering the state of the world that's not gonna make a difference if this bad boy sinks.

God do I wish I did an overly serious angsty comic run now though.

Could wallow for aaaaages if I did.

But then we'd probably be at Terajuma right now at best, and nobody wants that. Honestly a comic run of this game would probably take like 20 years.

GoGIClAm.jpg

Clearly her suit it too powerful, no wonder you didn't stand a chance a BlackSteeple Prison!

You've GOT to get over this obsession you have with me, Madame X!

It'll never work out.

You're both a massive cunt and killer of several Pokemon plus one maybe-mother of mine.

nryG5exm.jpg

Caesar with the common sense, which means it will never happen. God imagine if the game gave us the chance to just end her after Melia zapped her at Blacksteeple, though it'd probably due to plot reasons but hey it would be worth a shot.

That's the million pokedollar question, isn't it?

WHO is Madame X?

Zero from Code Geass? Melia from the future? Crescent from the future? Erin from an alternate timeline where she never made any friends? Girl-Sean from that joke I made nearly fifty chapters ago?

It's Seaniqua(?) back to kill you for giving her that terrible name. She's gonna strangle you with her hilariously long braids. 

"Accept your fate"?

Goddammit, are you still fucking thinking about letting people kill you to atone for your sins!?

KCIVx2nm.jpg

At LEAST atone for the ones you committed against me! Not some bullshit ones you made by accident!

You STILL owe me a Buizel, you know!

Okay less Savior complex and more Martyr complex on Melia's part. I can't say which is more annoying, I get how she got there at this point but still.

Maybe she'll get you a shiny Buizel!

ACOHTTzm.jpg

zxNaAz1m.jpg

Oooh don't know if that was a edit or in game dialogue but it works really well for her. Surprised you didn't try to stranger her then and there. She's like this for most of the arc, which makes what happens at the castle later all the more hilarious. 

Actually Valarie, and I can't believe I've finally got an opportunity to say this naturally in a conversation, it's not that we're too fast, it's that...

5l81iUwm.jpg

You're too slow.

mDjGK8dm.jpg

Why did I go to the effort for that abomination of a photo?

Seanic the Hedgehog, still wouldn't be worse than Sonic 06. Also this photo is now on the internet forever for your children and grandchildren to find and judge you for. 

Valerie's team was pretty cool, like the them it has going on. Zaius getting salty at getting Sucker Punched (TM) was great.

I'm shocked you let Rose learn Giga Impact since it has such a huge drawback, guess you're gonna save it for a finishing move at the end of a battle?

DBPKPaPm.jpg

IxTpMkzm.jpg

gS9xvKWm.jpg

Madame X how dare you?! Sean is an upstanding member of society and would never do such a thing! Or at least get caught while doing so!

Inturs6.gif

ukFE9WCm.jpg

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'LL LEAVE!

JESUS!

5qP3CBMm.jpg

And I thought I was irritable when thrown in jail...

Wow such a sore loser, clearly kids today have no sense of sportsmanship. That or her lifework is down the drain. Either or.

Also congrats on having the worlds shortest 'Locke in that RimLocke! That Steelix really did a number on your guys. They tried at least?

• 2 weeks later...

ZKvMUESm.jpg

They don't have that TV show in this timeline so you can't blame them for it.

AMnmY90m.jpg

Speaking of, that TV show is complete bullshit.

Of course an adult is smarter than a 10 year old. Problems is most of the shit they teach in school is completely useless information that nobody cares to remember.

I can't remember most of the math I learned anymore even though I could at 16.

What tv show are you talking about here? (I just noticed this part now and If I edit my old posts, it wouldn't be answered since I'm fairly sure you write the answers to replies before posting the next chapter.)

• 1 month later...

Uh hey.

Been a couple of months, huh?
My excuse is that I didn't feel like it.

That's all.

Okay, have your chapter now.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-146-do-what-you-want-cause-a-pirate-is-free-you-are-a-pirate.1076/page-83#post-891503

Replies:

YinYang9705:

Spoiler

On 10/25/2022 at 10:34 PM, YinYang9705 said:

clayton wasnt strangled

his neck snapped since thats how hanging kills you

think of it like a shonen!

where all of the personal enmity is with the side characters while the main character is actually the one who defeats the villains

man bad future valerie is kinda a baby

christ

He was strangled by his greed for gorillas.

That's what REALLY killed him.

It's a really fucking weird shonen then.

It's like if Kiba killed Danzo to avenge the Uchiha Clan.

Ironic.

She was the true baby all along.

Gentleman Jaggi:

Spoiler

On 10/26/2022 at 9:34 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Hey, Dragalge doesn't suck! It's got Adaptability!

I, uhh, don't really have anything else to say. Don't like this arc much.

RimWorld huh? I started playing that a bit ago and now I see it everywhere.

Did not expect all that to happen to you though, lol.

Haxorus OHKO's it every time. The thing is just too slow to matter much against Physical Attackers.

But I bet you looooove how long it's taking me to get through it, right?

I started playing for a bit and enjoyed it but it got kinda boring after a while and I haven't played it since.

The classic Derogatory Luck. I knew it was a bad idea without Rose's luck to balance things out.

Z:

Spoiler

On 10/27/2022 at 3:16 AM, Z.. said:

Maybe Madame X is a transformer that can turn into a submarine and is one of the characters from your crew in an alt timeline that is probably my theory

Aside from the transformer thing, I'd say that's probably right.

She talks like a meaner Erin would for one thing but this chapter makes me think she's going to end up being fucking evil Venam.

To be fair Madame X can be the arch enemy of both you and Melia also the boss of anti-assist will never be cool.

"Gee Madame X! How come your Mom lets you have two arch-enemies?"

You aren't an attack dog you are more like an red-eyed robot that exterminates anything that doesn't bow down to you

Yes but that sounds like too much of a compliment.

And we know how infrequently Madame X gives out those.

You know I asked the exact same question about Madame X being able to see through her mask in this forum someone said that the devs said that her mask is like one way glass or something so kinda like an iron man visor or something

She's wearing a fancy motorcycle helmet, gotcha.

Well the reason she doesn't have any pokemon on her is cause she is probably just as dangerous without one but ig a deathbird would help

Is she though?

That fight on the Pyramid suggested that Aelita and I were a physical match for her so she isn't THAT strong.

The fate alt timeline valrie had was better in v13 where she was tied to the mask of the ship up high and was basically screaming for the whole ride.

Pffft.

That's pretty funny but also sounds like she'd die of exposure really fast if the travel time was still 5 days.

Bluedude:

Spoiler

On 10/29/2022 at 1:44 AM, Bluedude said:

You are incredibly thirsty for MadameX this chapter. Let me guess, it’s the skin tight suit?

It helps but the main cause is the thing I have for women I hate.

Just really want to give it to them, y'know? As a punishment.

Thought MadameX still had all her Pokemon on her, yet no Yeveltal. 

Does she even have other Pokemon?

Does she even actually USE Pokemon?

Normally I'd call her a witch for not using them in a Pokemon game but Rejuvenation is the exception to that.

She's probably better off not since the battles are usually meaningless.

I think MadameX was referring to the Mimikyu as the attack dog, not you.

No she was talking about me. Why would she even say that Melia "managed to convince your attack dog" about a Pokemon when they obey orders unquestioningly?

Also because I wrote that line and put it in the game.

Only Xen grunts that you’ll spare is Eli and Sharon. Those two are 👌.

I'll THINK about it.

They DID lock Mosely in a closet that one time and HAVE killed at least two of my Pokemon...

No-Name:

Spoiler

On 10/29/2022 at 5:13 PM, No name said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can only be grateful I restrained myself from going the extra mile and actually editing the sprites to be cuddling.
It was CLOSE because people seem to enjoy this joke.

Sure, ""joke""

Wait, why am I doing this? An attempt to cause irritation to someone whose content I enjoy? Is my life so devoid of anything but pain that the only I thing I can think of doing is spread my pain to others?

Perhaps, not bringing pain to others would make me slightly less miserable....

Nahhh.

Ah the classic "fake redemption monologue". Always a fan of those.

You probably won't be happy until I marry Melia in front of everyone and restart Snakewood.

Neither of which will EVER happen.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, No name said:
On 11/15/2022 at 6:02 PM, No name said:

ZKvMUESm.jpg

They don't have that TV show in this timeline so you can't blame them for it.

What tv show are you talking about here? (I just noticed this part now and If I edit my old posts, it wouldn't be answered since I'm fairly sure you write the answers to replies before posting the next chapter.)

It's that American show "Are You Smarter than a 10 Year Old/5th Grader" where they ask adults questions about things they would have learned in school.

It's more like "Do You Remember These Facts Better than a High Achieving Child that Recently Learned Them" though.

Hakimblue99:

Spoiler

On 10/30/2022 at 2:02 PM, Hakimblue99 said:

Replying to previous chapter:

I think we're both going to have to re-read that to refresh our memories for this reply.

ARGH! How dare you remind me of that garbage Spider-Man arc!...but you're right. I hate to admit it, but you're right. You're so right. Sometimes Spider-Man is awesome. Sometimes comics acts like comics i.e. garbage. Which is one of the reason why I don't bother with them. Heck, most of my Spider-Man experience comes from the movies and animated shows!

Western Comics aren't like manga where it's one guy writing the story that has or can have an actual endpoint sometime in the next ten years. Like they can have really good story arcs but also extremely shitty ones like One More Day.

Yeah, mine was from the Raimi movies. I used to get the comics when I was younger too.

You're half right. It's actually Air and Light. Or to be more accurate, it's Taufan + Solar = Sopan! 

A sword element does sound pretty cool though...

Ah. So I guess all that water around him was just him doing some trick on or near the water then.

Sopan, huh? Would have went with Taular myself.

I imagine it'd be the domain of someone with the element of Metal.

...What. No, seriously, what? You're serious?! Holy... Out of curiosity, which Pokemon fangame has....the latter? One that I could think is Pokemon Reborn because, let's be honest, that's totally in Reborn's territory. Don't know any other fangame that has...that.

I'm pretty sure they're some weird porn ROM Hacks called PokeGirl Hunter or something.

I don't think this is in Reborn's territory though. It's a bit too graphic.

Reborn would just imply it heavily like with Lin's Dad.

...No. Zira...I never thought that she could...I didn't think this timeline could get any worse, yet it did. Truly, this is the worst timeline.

If it makes you feel better, that Aggron probably has Sturdy. Because Sturdy + Metal Burst is the type of degenerate strategy this game would love to pull.

It does not.

It just makes me feel stupider that I didn't immediately switch it to Caesar and slowly whittle the thing down.

Please don't write a serious angsty run, I beg you. Otherwise I might actually die from cringe.

But my woe...is all-consuming.

I WRITHE in a bed of my own anger and hate.

*puts on school shooter outfit*

It's time to get revenge on those who wronged me/innocent bystanders I don't care about because I'm too apathetic for their suffering.

CRAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN MMMMYYYYYYYYYY SSKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

THEEEEESSSEEEE WOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNDDDDS THEYYYYY WILLLL NOT HEEEEALLLLL

Which explains why this Amber is so pale, instead of sun-kissed like the one we have at home.

Proof that darker skin is better than white-woah, woah, woah, that doesn't sound right. Emm....Uh...shoot, how do I rephrase this? I'm not an idiot who unironically says "you can't be racist to whites", trust me!

"Anti-racist" : Uh, Actually racism totally means systematic, so you totally can't be racist to stupid racist whi-

Oh, screw off. That's not what racism means. I don't give a damn about whites to be honest(...you're an obvious exception) but I don't pretend like I'm fighting for equality/representation/crap like that.

But of course, nowadays if you don't like this show with a POC/minority/whatever, you're a racist, misogynist, hompohobic, etc etc.

Well that was a conversation and a half.

Yeah it's best to just ignore everything Americans have to say about race because they're idiots about it and come up with shit like "reverse-racism" because they're too focused on themselves and don't think about how that would work in the rest of the world. They seem to think we're all just blobs of one people like "Europeans" when Irish and Germans are pretty different.

Well thanks. Even though about 100 years ago I wouldn't have been considered white at all even with how pale the Irish are.

White people were/are usually White Anglo Saxon Protestants (WASPs). So basically it's all England's fault for this shit.

I'm pretty sure it's just try-hards on the internet that or like that though.

The only time it happened to me in real-life I just said "It's not racist if I don't hate them" and kept doing the Indian accent while wearing a turban.

Like that Marvel Kamala Khan show. It says it has a Muslim protagonist. So? I'm not interested. That, and the comics suuucks. If I'm so desperate to find a show with an MC that shares my religion, why the frag would I go for something from western countries? I have local options! 

They don't make characters for other nationalities or whatnot.

They make them for *insert race*-Americans specifically.

Probably due to all of them hanging around the New York area for some reason.

Urgh. I dislike social media, but I despise Tiktok.  Do zoomers have the attention span of a baby?! But I hate it even more when zoomers pretend like they were being abused by their parents over extremely insiginficant stuff. Like the time a zoomer in my country go 

Zoomer: Uuuu my mother is mean because she said I have a pimple!!11!! How cruel Uuuuu!!!!!

You wish I was kidding. But nope, that actually happen. Spoiled brats...

Tiktok is people humiliating themselves for internet clout.

The problem with society today is that stupid teenagers and kids can get a massive audience to their retardation.

Like back in my day, I probably filmed cringy shit on a small camcorder with no USB connection and it stayed there but now a kid just needs a phone to display their stupid opinions and problems to the world thinking it'll help or make them popular but they usually just end up making fools of themselves in some shape or form.

I too, desire to punt that little ragdoll into the ocean. I wonder if Ghost types can withstand toxic water, considering they resist Poison...why do Ghost types resist Poison? Type charts are so confusing sometimes...

Well Ghosts don't have actual biological forms to poison so they resist it? That and they're technically dead so what is poisoning them going to do?

...Is it bad that I wanted the Anti-Assist leader to be hot? At least, to counter the leader's idiocy. Wait, but that would make her a bimbo...I think? What's a bimbo actually?

Well it's rare for a Rejuvenation character to be ugly so no.

You pretty much defined it there. A bimbo is a sexy idiot.

Is it too hard to have side characters that are actually useful...I mean, I get they are malnourished and way weaker than you, but I wish they could contribute something...

They contribute to the building aneurysm in my brain.

And that's about it.

I'd have an easier time looking out of a Kamen Rider(Power Ranger's elder brother)'s mask than looking through Madame Weeb's mask. And Kamen Rider masks look way cooler!...

....this is why I don't bother having friends...my media tastes are so not mainstream.

I get what you mean, it's very hard to have irl friends you share the exact same tastes with but you always can make internet friends by joining forums for that stuff?

I'm not one to talk though. I don't really have any online friends per say, mostly just irl ones. 

Oh, a Jellicent. I never used it, but it seem kinda cool. Although that's probably due to my Water type bias. Is Jellicent any good?

They're decent enough.

Water/Ghost with Water Absorb give it immunity to three very common types.

Because money backed by power conquers all. With money, you can anyone to do what you want. And if you're strong, they wouldn't dare to backstab you. Hail money! Hail power! Hail....err....other stuff!

Can't conquer death though.

The most rich and powerful man in the world can still be killed by slipping in the shower.

Dex:

Spoiler

On 11/3/2022 at 5:09 AM, Dex said:
Spoiler

On 10/25/2022 at 8:31 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Guess I'm a liar, so it took me longer this time to reply!

In my defense I've been out of town for several days and kinda sick.

And I am also a liar because I am two months late with my reply to your reply.

My defense isn't as good either because I just didn't feel like updating.

Considering there are "Dieties" going around a messing things up around the region, it might as well be.

Honestly being Piccolo isn't too bad, least he's got a house now according to the most recent movie.

*Sigh*

Unfortunately, that's a good point.

That's be nice but sadly, I'm Buu Saga Piccolo.

Constantly yelling at blonde children.

Yes.

Oh I've seen that one, it's a. . . classic? Think of pretty much every joke you can think of and the series goes with it, outside of anything like PG-13 rated.

Just gonna make poor Keta spin in his grave I see?

I think I only ever learned about it from watching the English Dub trailers on the Ghost Stories DVD Boxset. 

It was back in those early 2000s anime craze where they'd dub literally anything.

I never got the thinking behind something like that.

When doing kinky shit do people really consider what their partner's father would think about this?

It's fucking weird.

For added fun, your first client would be Fern.

Life is full of dissapointments, I'm used to it.

"Fern. Stop pretending not to give a shit about what others think and actually not give a shit what others think."

Boom. Problems solved. Bring in the next sad sack.

Hopefully death is full of possibilities then. 

Less chance of being horribly murdered by some mutant Pokemon or a literal Poke'Gods at least. Assuming there's nothing like a server crash. 

Yeah the whole server crash thing is a worry.

It's why I always preferred the anime putting all the Pokemon on a reserve. Much more palpable than being stored as data.

Same thing!

It's honestly cool, all things considered I'm amazed she finished two comics. Most don't even finish one. 

You could always use this as practice for writing a book or whatevs. 

She's one of the better webcomic makers that have a better job on the side instead of going nuts on the internet.

Hahaha. I don't think so somehow.

Unless someone is willing to write a story for me and I write insults between the paragraphs in red pen.

kRNWz3q.jpg

Expand  

This honestly doesn't look half bad, only issue seems to be the eyes. You might have to like physically draw the eyes instead of pulling them from the character portraits.

Madame X, its probably her damn mask. Drawing all those spikes is probably the main issue. 

It turned out better than I thought. But I did draw the eyes. I just copied how they looked in the portraits.

I was always better at looking and copying an image than actually being good at drawing.

Oh yeah. And the cape would have to go. I have no idea how to draw the physics on that thing.

At this point the only thing I can think is that Nastasia is some kind of Double Agent, with the grunts she brings along being her loyalists. Betting money of her dying to save Ren or something like that myself.

She can't die! Who will be Ren's girlfriend if not her?

Yeah I got nothing for the hilt. Maybe it sticks to your hand using Ghost powers?

That feels like it'd just tear your skin off when you swing it too hard.

But character interactions, we can't go with 20-30 minutes of text in a Rejuvenation. That would be insane!

It literally would be.

The craziest thing this game could do would be that.

Yeah Shadow Pokemon don't look so bad now. Would definitely rather fight more of them than these damned rift mons.

And my later strategy of just Perish Songing them is gone now with those damn boss health bars in place.

That honestly sounds funny, can't wait to see it. I imagine their reactions vary from confusion to outright disbelief.

No worries I'm sure you'll forget numerous times by the end of Part 4!

It'll be like "Today Damien taught us that Fire types are strong against Grass types!" while I'm screaming "WHY THE FUCK IS HE TEACHING YOU THAT SHIT NOW!?!? I'M LITERALLY FIGHTING A GIANT FUCKING WHALE WITH LINK FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA!"

I THINK I don't use it in Part 4.

I THINK.

Oh yeah, hope you remember the throw your pokemon out the way this time too. 

I honestly say dramatically, you can make it up with all the memes you want afterwards.

Oh definitely. Not going to forget to do that.

Eh...It'll probably be a mixture of both.

I might just use my last moments to scream "THE ONE PIECE IS REAAAAL" though.

Huh?

Now now, Sean that would be too proactive for the MC, you know how this game goes.

The singing is cool, I agree. 

I'm still in awe of the one time he just decided to grab the Heat Stone before Cera did. Surprised the hell out of me.

And it's not as bad as the singing in the Switch Gamefreak games either.

God were those stupid ideas.

It's morbidly impressive that she's managed that twice, plus that battle in GDC. 

You have your moments on occasion. Least it was "only" Zira.

The battles I actually prepare for usually go much better for me (if the cards aren't stacked too far against me, field-wise).

Zira died because I was trying to get through the Grunts as fast as possible and that's on me.

Sticking the knife in deep, I see

Yeah I imagine Blusters death was kick to the balls, things were going so well in that chapter too. . . 

I could nearly have a full box of all the Fighting types that have died on me in this run.

And yet my bugs just keep on fucking thriving...

Yup, when Caesar wasn't around, she filled in to give you crap. It was great.

In her honor, you must clearly bite Melia at some point in this arc. 

. . . But not in that kind of way.

But unlike Caesar she was nuts in her own special way. Also a ballerina for some reason.

Hmmm...nibbling on her neck WOULD make Venam mad though...

But if I keep going down this train of thought, the game will end up with Melia and I dying of old age together while Venam seethes in an old folks home.

Seems about how you've been dealing with things so far, honestly. Hopefully your friends don't turn you and kill you at the end.

I'd honestly bet money that thing hard Sturdy. You know how these Reborn games are.

Yeah, I'd hate for them all to die for nothing by trying to oppose me.

They should just shake their heads and go "Oh, Sean!" when I start tightening my iron fist around the region.

Most likely but I'll never know.

And I don't know if it makes it better or worse if it has it.

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

God do I wish I did an overly serious angsty comic run now though.

Could wallow for aaaaages if I did.

But then we'd probably be at Terajuma right now at best, and nobody wants that. Honestly a comic run of this game would probably take like 20 years.

Nah, the run would end at Blacksteeple due to the writer giving up due to not realising how much effort would be needed to complete this.

It'd go something like Madame X stabbing them instead of Nancy and they say some trite shit about telling their friends to go on without them.

As their eyes start to darken their last words are "At least...they'll be safe..."

And the last panel is pure black.

Which then ALSO leaves it up to being continued if the writer feels like it.

GoGIClAm.jpg

Expand  

Clearly her suit it too powerful, no wonder you didn't stand a chance a BlackSteeple Prison!

Google what Inspector Gadget's weaknesses are right now.

His only weakness is that he's an idiot.

Goddammit.

You've GOT to get over this obsession you have with me, Madame X!

It'll never work out.

You're both a massive cunt and killer of several Pokemon plus one maybe-mother of mine.

nryG5exm.jpg
Expand  

Caesar with the common sense, which means it will never happen. God imagine if the game gave us the chance to just end her after Melia zapped her at Blacksteeple, though it'd probably due to plot reasons but hey it would be worth a shot.

Alas, common sense is the rarest Pokemon of all...

I imagine her weird armor would protect her from any blows we'd land but it'd still be satisfying to bash her head in with a 2x4 even if it was mostly ineffective.

That's the million pokedollar question, isn't it?

WHO is Madame X?

Zero from Code Geass? Melia from the future? Crescent from the future? Erin from an alternate timeline where she never made any friends? Girl-Sean from that joke I made nearly fifty chapters ago?

Expand  

It's Seaniqua(?) back to kill you for giving her that terrible name. She's gonna strangle you with her hilariously long braids. 

Seaniqua is WAY worse than Girl-Sean, in my opinion.

ACOHTTzm.jpg

zxNaAz1m.jpg
Expand  

Oooh don't know if that was a edit or in game dialogue but it works really well for her. Surprised you didn't try to stranger her then and there. She's like this for most of the arc, which makes what happens at the castle later all the more hilarious. 

Twas I, Dex! Twas the Derogatory Trainer who wrote the insult at himself! What a twist it is!

Yeah. She's bitchy enough towards Amber that I'm starting to think she's secretly Evil Veronica.

Actually Valarie, and I can't believe I've finally got an opportunity to say this naturally in a conversation, it's not that we're too fast, it's that...

5l81iUwm.jpg

You're too slow.

mDjGK8dm.jpg

Why did I go to the effort for that abomination of a photo?

Expand  

Seanic the Hedgehog, still wouldn't be worse than Sonic 06. Also this photo is now on the internet forever for your children and grandchildren to find and judge you for. 

They won't do shit.

I'll kick their ass even at 70 consarnit!

Valerie's team was pretty cool, like the theme it has going on. Zaius getting salty at getting Sucker Punched (TM) was great.

It was one of the better ones in this game.

A gimmick I have with his character is that getting hit by or using Dark type moves like Sucker Punch and Nasty Plot make him a lot less zen and peaceful.

I'm shocked you let Rose learn Giga Impact since it has such a huge drawback, guess you're gonna save it for a finishing move at the end of a battle?

Nope! I've got something much better planned...

I'm not going to use it at all!

DBPKPaPm.jpg

IxTpMkzm.jpg

gS9xvKWm.jpg
Expand  

Madame X how dare you?! Sean is an upstanding member of society and would never do such a thing! Or at least get caught while doing so!

It was self-defense and I maintain that until I speak to my lawyer.

And if he disagrees I will assault him too.

In self-defense.

Inturs6.gif

ukFE9WCm.jpg

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'LL LEAVE!

JESUS!

5qP3CBMm.jpg

And I thought I was irritable when thrown in jail...

Expand  

Wow such a sore loser, clearly kids today have no sense of sportsmanship. That or her lifework is down the drain. Either or.

Also congrats on having the worlds shortest 'Locke in that RimLocke! That Steelix really did a number on your guys. They tried at least?

I tried doing another one and I'm still alive due to the starter I got.

Slaking unhampered by Truant is a goddamn BEAST.

• Thanks 1

Good to see you’re back, was starting to get worried something bad happened.

Have you played through all of Ep19 of Reborn? They really did add a bunch of stuff for your player to do in the post game, a crazy amount. 

I do think it’s really weird that they added sexual abuse into the backstories of some characters. Especially for Shaphira with Connel, it feels like the devs just put it in to give us more reasons to hate him, as if the child torture from before wasn’t enough. It just feels fake. 

Ep19 did have me like Hardy more, seeing as the whole time Titania and Shaphira were just giving lectures about how much the world sucks, yet it doesn’t affect Hardy and he’s just happy with his girlfriend.

As many problems that Rejuvenation has, at least the characters are a lot less miserable than the people in Reborn.

Here’s a fun fact, for a long time I thought your name was pronounced like seam, but with you replace the m with an n. Now I know you say it like Shaun, which makes more sense.

But I bet you looooove how long it's taking me to get through it, right?

I started playing for a bit and enjoyed it but it got kinda boring after a while and I haven't played it since.

The classic Derogatory Luck. I knew it was a bad idea without Rose's luck to balance things out.

I'm waiting for Rejuv to be finished before I give it another chance anyway so in the meantime I'm just along for the ride. You'll probably get to the stuff I haven't played before Jan finishes the game.

Rimworld is the most fun when it's fucking you over and you have to scramble to keep everything together. If you haven't yet try the Randy Random storyteller, he removes the cooldown period that keeps multiple bad things from happening to you colony in succession.

The usual mischief and murdering no doubt.
But as for her exact plans, who fucking knows?
It's been five years of this and I still don't know their actual motivation.
Gathering souls, making Shadow Pokemon, creating Dimensional Rifts...what's it all for in the end?
What's keeping her going?

Dozens of hours into the game and still no clue what the actual plot is. Just Rejuv things.

r1uCn4Lm.jpg

That's it, that's Rejuvenation in a nutshell. All the time, with everything.

The fact Jan actually put that line in means he's either fucking with us or just extremely oblivious. Not sure which one's worse.

Age makes Slowpokes of us all, audience.

Don't remind me

m0Ldp6cm.jpg

So is this just a Dragon thing or are you rubing off on Rose?

Well so much for finishing before 2022 ends!

Replies:

Spoiler

On 1/2/2023 at 6:15 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And I am also a liar because I am two months late with my reply to your reply.

My defense isn't as good either because I just didn't feel like updating.

Lie as easily as you breathe I see!

You mean you were lying about hurting your hand, shocked truly I am!

No but seriously its all good. Go at your own pace.

*Sigh*

Unfortunately, that's a good point.

That's be nice but sadly, I'm Buu Saga Piccolo.

Constantly yelling at blonde children.

You really are, it's honestly kind of hilarious. 

Especially considering what happens with Melia in a few chapters. 

I think I only ever learned about it from watching the English Dub trailers on the Ghost Stories DVD Boxset. 

It was back in those early 2000s anime craze where they'd dub literally anything.

I never got the thinking behind something like that.

When doing kinky shit do people really consider what their partner's father would think about this?

It's fucking weird.

Honestly Voice actors gotta take what they can get work wise. Not a very lucrative job from what I've seen.

Also apparently the original Japanese dub of Ghost Stories was apparently not super great, so they figured they might as well make fun of it.

Unless it's like a "Haha take that old man, I'm banging your daughter!" sort of deal, probably not?

Yeah the whole server crash thing is a worry.

It's why I always preferred the anime putting all the Pokemon on a reserve. Much more palpable than being stored as data.

Yeah that works, Oak's lab is pretty cool. Also on that note, apparently they're about to retire Ash after 25 years. I was genuinely shocked. 

It turned out better than I thought. But I did draw the eyes. I just copied how they looked in the portraits.

I was always better at looking and copying an image than actually being good at drawing.

Oh yeah. And the cape would have to go. I have no idea how to draw the physics on that thing.

That works. 

Clearly your hidden ability is Copycat. 

Madame X probably looks better without the cape, anyways. Few can pull one off without looking silly.

She can't die! Who will be Ren's girlfriend if not her?

Why it's Aelita obviously! You're just Ren's wingman!

It literally would be.

The craziest thing this game could do would be that.

I think Jan and co spend more time writing dialogue for the game than actual coding and what not. 

It'll be like "Today Damien taught us that Fire types are strong against Grass types!" while I'm screaming "WHY THE FUCK IS HE TEACHING YOU THAT SHIT NOW!?!? I'M LITERALLY FIGHTING A GIANT FUCKING WHALE WITH LINK FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA!"

I THINK I don't use it in Part 4.

I THINK.

Man Damien must think the kids REALLY suck at Pokemon. Even Venam at the very least knows the type chart. 

That means Part 4 Sean absolutely did not equip it then! 

I'm still in awe of the one time he just decided to grab the Heat Stone before Cera did. Surprised the hell out of me.

And it's not as bad as the singing in the Switch Gamefreak games either.

God were those stupid ideas.

Gotta save up those actions for the right moment I guess. 

Honestly I think GameFreak is doing this deliberately now, like one of the new Gym leaders is a rapper. With no sound its all so awkward. 

The battles I actually prepare for usually go much better for me (if the cards aren't stacked too far against me, field-wise).

Zira died because I was trying to get through the Grunts as fast as possible and that's on me.

I'm definitely guilty of that. Trying Desolation again, I beat that Aipom with no losses but ran into a double battle without healing first. Not my finest moment.

I could nearly have a full box of all the Fighting types that have died on me in this run.

And yet my bugs just keep on fucking thriving...

Clearly Crawli was right about what he said at the end of his Gym battle. 

Poor poor Bluster and Coffee. . . 

But unlike Caesar she was nuts in her own special way. Also a ballerina for some reason.

Hmmm...nibbling on her neck WOULD make Venam mad though...

But if I keep going down this train of thought, the game will end up with Melia and I dying of old age together while Venam seethes in an old folks home.

Hey she earned that degree with blood and sweat. . . . though not necessarily her own blood. . .

At this rate, Venam is gonna break out of her statue from sheer anger. What a good friend you are!

Yeah, I'd hate for them all to die for nothing by trying to oppose me.

They should just shake their heads and go "Oh, Sean!" when I start tightening my iron fist around the region.

Most likely but I'll never know.

And I don't know if it makes it better or worse if it has it.

Give them good positions in your knew dictatorship and they could be happy. 

Poor Zira was doomed the second that Aggron came out.

Nah, the run would end at Blacksteeple due to the writer giving up due to not realising how much effort would be needed to complete this.

It'd go something like Madame X stabbing them instead of Nancy and they say some trite shit about telling their friends to go on without them.

As their eyes start to darken their last words are "At least...they'll be safe..."

And the last panel is pure black.

Which then ALSO leaves it up to being continued if the writer feels like it.

Now THAT is an evil cliffhanger. 

It'd be wild if that was the moment you found out the MC was immortal in the actual game. Only slightly less traumatic than what actually happens!

Google what Inspector Gadget's weaknesses are right now.

His only weakness is that he's an idiot.

Goddammit.

Unfortunately, Madame X is an asshole but not an idiot for the most part.

Alas, common sense is the rarest Pokemon of all...

I imagine her weird armor would protect her from any blows we'd land but it'd still be satisfying to bash her head in with a 2x4 even if it was mostly ineffective.

Yeah I'd doubt it would be that easy. But hell its worth a shot. 

Definitely great stress relief too like a punching bag.

Seaniqua is WAY worse than Girl-Sean, in my opinion.

Oh I was referring that name, most definitely. 

Twas I, Dex! Twas the Derogatory Trainer who wrote the insult at himself! What a twist it is!

Yeah. She's bitchy enough towards Amber that I'm starting to think she's secretly Evil Veronica.

Hey your masochism is your own business.

She can't be Evil Veronica because she's not awkwardly flirting with Melia enough. 

They won't do shit.

I'll kick their ass even at 70 consarnit!

They'll hide your pills and steal your cane grandpa.

It was one of the better ones in this game.

A gimmick I have with his character is that getting hit by or using Dark type moves like Sucker Punch and Nasty Plot make him a lot less zen and peaceful.

I reckon by Part 4 Zaius will snap, with the next time he uses Nasty Plot turning him into a cackling Supervillain. 

Nope! I've got something much better planned...

I'm not going to use it at all!

Derogatory Trainer: Pokemon Genius. 

I am in awe.

It was self-defense and I maintain that until I speak to my lawyer.

And if he disagrees I will assault him too.

In self-defense.

You can't just assault everyone, you'll run out of people some time.

I tried doing another one and I'm still alive due to the starter I got.

Slaking unhampered by Truant is a goddamn BEAST.

Clearly there's a pattern here with your nuzlockes.

Yeah there's a reason the big strat of the final boss of Pokemon Colosseum is getting rid of Truant.

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

Well I'd argue that those are Chiller's skeletons due to the cause of death being him...

But unfortunately for me the whole "There are no bad Pokemon, just bad Trainers." thing is an actual law in this region.

Q1s60CSm.jpg

Pretty much. Though I can't imagine you getting off scot-free either.

Hell, when I think about it, things would probably be even worse for me legally since I can actually understand you lot.

Well at least you have to worry about Chiller then! He'd be downright insulted if they gave credit for his kills to you!

QfCD8enm.jpg

GOOD GOD WE'D NEVER FIGURE OUT WHO SHE WAS THEN!

That'd be really smart honestly. . . which is probably why you dont have to worry about that happening. Assuming we know the person under the helmet. I'm half expecting madame x to be a all new character under that thing.

S8FQuEMm.jpg

Do you little shits think I don't have ears or something?

HELL I'M THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FUCKING TEAM WITH THEM!

05wIDASm.png

Caesar is clearly Sean from another timeline or your spirit animal, just stick some glasses on him and you cant tell the difference!

Clearly they're all REALLY good at reading lips.

sMyrZ5Rm.jpg

Ugh...this seems like a terrible thing to put in a game. It's easily an instant win button and the villain just looks stupid for not using it.

I hope to GOD there's severe repercussions for using it or that it doesn't transport you through space as well because then what the fuck is the point of doing anything otherwise?

Near as I remember there don't seem to be any major drawbacks. Which makes the whole thing even worse. I legit think Jan and company didn't think this part of the game through.

THESE PEOPLE FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I can keep beating them down over and over again, but like a weed that's been injected with steroids, they keep spreading and I can't do dick to stop it.

ZuntIvXm.jpg

And the way this story is fucking going it's looking more and more likely that Team Xen are going to turn out to be well-intentioned extremists or some such shit like that.

Which repulses me since I want them all dead and the more likeable ones imprisoned.

But that's literally just Sharon and Eli.

Honestly this comes up in a lot of fangames. Desolation, Reborn, Rejuvenation, it always seems like your 10 steps behind the bad guys AT BEST. Like after a certain point how are you even remotely a threat to them?

Also you're just gonna have to accept that last part about well intentioned extremists. Seems to be a common thing for fangames too. 

Yeah their whole plan is incredibly stupid as it is but it gets worse due to that single fucking fact.

Vivian should mean virtually nothing to Melia for her to interfere this much.

OVu6Asem.jpg

But say we accept that Melia's some all-loving heroine with warm sunshine in her heart, there's still a massive difference between Vivian and someone like Venam to her.

That's where the lesson fails in my opinion.

You know thinking on this now, this whole Vivian Decision probably should have been the players choice. Knowing about her connection to Aelita, Aelita being our best friend, etc

jodfp4Cm.jpg

THE BOX SAYS POKEMON REJUVENATION NOT FUCKING BARBIE REJUVENATION!

So much blond, good lord this is like Dragonball!

There's so many Barbie games, I'm sure there's a Barbie Pokemon ripoff somewhere out there.

jv2s9ENm.jpg

Good going, Kenny. Protector indeed. 

Science Officer Amber and Poop Deck Cleaner Melia. Truly the best crew on the seven seas.

dcorriWm.jpg

GALARIAN RAPIDASH SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FIRE PEGASUS DAMMIT! IT WAS ALREADY A UNICORN!

I'M STILL MAD ABOUT IT AND HOPEFULLY NOBODY WILL SEE THROUGH THIS REPEATED COMPLAINT AND NOTICE HOW FUCKING WORRIED I AM ABOUT A LITERAL POKEMON PRINTING PRESS EXISTING!

It really should have. The real one wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so dang ugly. I've seen some REALLY good fan designs.

This one is my favorite.

VrAEoCom.jpg

Aww, I see your still heartbroken by your best mon leaving.

YGqsTHwm.jpg

Clearly the Dragon type's biggest weakness is ego. 

You've clearly been a great influence on the girl!

Ntrxohrm.jpg

The princess lives in a big expensive castle while her subjects live in shacks. Ah good old monarchy!

Man you'd think theyd give them at least a little color. I'd take a brighter shade of green at least!

JaRorrNm.jpg

Why are you all looking at a painting?

We have THINGS to do, people!

Hey even in the apocalypse, you gotta have time for the finer arts. 

Its honestly a really good painting by assume Zumi. 

Too bad Nymiera apparently didnt pray hard enough. Or maybe she just prayed to the wrong mon god?

dsvZdAgm.jpg

I'm also not a cunt.

That's another difference we have, cunt.

Hey now! 

It was the thought that counts, its not like Nancy knew Sean was immortal. . .right?

IK5rrlCm.jpg

Honestly the weird part about all this is that they had Melia at some point, then gave her to jenner. Should have just kept her if they were just gonna kidnap her later. Maybe there's a "good" reason they did so.

Also her mom's probably dead. Willing to bet money on that.

NUTHIN'!

WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR, FUCKERS!

WATCH AND DESPAIR AS IT TAKES ME THE ENTIRE YEAR TO GET THROUGH THE FINAL 8 CHAPTERS OF THIS PART!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You monster, have you no heart!?!

Jokes on you though, for it is YOU who will bully you into finishing this behemoth of a run!

oh hey sean I thought you died

>>>time diamond

what was the fucking adamant orb too mainstream for this game

>pokemon recreation machine

rejuvenation has less foresight put into it then rwby

what ever happened to ash and the gang getting lost in endless forests

it just sorta stopped happening as the anime went on

when was the last time they were even in a forest