The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

On 4/8/2022 at 7:39 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Yeah but they aren't really MY powers are they? Hell the only power I naturally have is the AMAZING smoke detection ability that's come in handy all of zero times.

They are technically arceus's powers,but he lives in you.So yeah.both of you own them.

You forgot the 'you can never lose a pokemon battle' power.Which has saved this run during sidequests. 

12 hours ago, Dragon Emperor said:

I, on the other hand have cost them several large medical bills, paid sick leaves and probably two or three funeral costs.

Write that down in my list of when Sean went on a small murderous rampage.

Finally you got some (non Pokemon) friends, I'm happy for you even if one of them is basically a terminator and the other is a criminal

Never been in that semi-dream state but i had several cases of sleep paralysis which was kinda scary the first time 

I was basically addicted to Pokemon as a kid, my mother had to take away my Game Boy because i wouldn't stop playing

Oops, that's what I get for putting replying to 131 I guess. Shame on me, my family, ancestors and all that. Also yes Ana is cute.

Replies:

Spoiler

On 3/27/2022 at 1:01 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Gorrila glue, spite and just a dash of stubbornness.

With just the tiniest dash of hope.

I already only use Facebook for the Messenger. If they start messing with that I'm just going to go back to texting.

God it's such a shit idea.

Sad part is that Zucky will still probably make god knows how much money out of it. Life's just not fair. 

I refuse to even slightly contemplate it.

The one Raid Boss I played from V13 is that weird eye window thing and that nearly wiped out most of Damien and Alexandra's Pokemon. VERY worried about what it'll do to mine.

Only thing I can say is hope you have an AI team mate to soak up hits while you think up a plan. 

Oh boy...wild as in cool or wild as in "Haha, this will definitely give Sean a headache"?

A little bit of both to be honest.  That's the Rejuvenation Experience in a nutshell, and you love it. 

I like to think Nancy's last words weren't "Sean...I'm sorry" but instead she whispered into Madame X ears "That was cringe, bro."

Which is why Madame X never announces her sword's name ever again.

She's saving it for you, so that your last breath on this mortal coil will be spent wheezing in cringe. True evil. 

Would whatever the dome's purpose affect the Underground? Because from what I can guess, the population above ground will be rescued by the underworlders by bringing them into their home and then there'll be some stupid life lesson about treating people right or some other moral hogwash involved.

I'm actually expecting the opposite, like the Underground gets leveled first, and the people up top mourn the fallen and regret treating them badly. It's a pretty obvious target if I was Cassandra. 

I want at least ONE though!

How am I going to be a Pokemon Master if they're all calling me "Sean, meatbag, ape-face or 'Hey you'"??? 

More Dad than brother, I'd say. I fawn on her too much to be a big brother. Caesar is more of her big brother if we think like that. Zira is her big sister and Chiller is the uncle I don't let her be alone with.

Hey all the verbal abuse builds character! Least your not like Ash where half his mons bit him, set him on fire, or electrocuted him on a semi regular basis. 

I wouldn't leave Chiller alone with anyone you actually like. That's a homicide in the making. 

The moral wrongness is actually the most important part for me, oddly enough.

Besides, most of my main Pokemon have decent enough natures. Rose's Jolly is probably the best she could have.

That extra speed can make all the difference, Rose's got Swords Dance if she ever needs to hit harder.

No the void is in the closet. The FRONT door to my room is an endless wall of flesh.

But there's a plot reason for that flesh so it'll make sense later on.

Nah. WW3 will never happen since nobody would profit from it at all.

I'm sure.

Only the Grim Reaper would profit, maybe he makes commission?

I'd tolerate it more if it was Melia divided by 3.

Like we all got our own little pocket-sized version. That'd be better.

That just sounds like a Navi situation waiting to happen. Least you could stuff in jar if she gets too annoying.

I think Me and Rose getting flashbangs thrown at our faces sums it up a bit better myself.

Jan most really hate the epileptic.

Between potential migranes, elevated blood pressure and seizures, someone on the development team might be trying to kill people. 

Chapter comments:

Spoiler

True you maimed everyone in the building but then Ana wouldn't have been able to show her stuff. How she got you inside of the drive, god only knows. . . does that make you walking data like Porygon now?

That joke with the glasses on the glass is probably the best joke you'll make, it's all down hill from here.

Thus begins the tale of Ana and her two dads, one of the more fun side quests in this game. No major battles, just fun character stuff. A much needed breather for you honestly. 

Clearly the secret to beating you is throwing an endless array of cute Robot girls at you, Xen must never learn of this dark magic. Or maybe the concussion is having an impact like Caesar, adding on to all the other brain damage.

Ana walking around with googly eyes looks hilarious, actually sounds like something the actual game would go for as a joke.

Your guess is as good as mine about Ana's origins. Maybe she's a part of a alternate, alternate version of the Bad Future Arc? I'd almost be willing to bet money that Ana is the key to saving GDC if you complete her side quest when Xenpurgis happens.

Oh yeah the missing children, well those kids better get comfortable might be awhile. I'm sure their fine, probably.

More friends for you can't hurt at this point. Your only other real friend at this point is Aelita and she's having an identity crisis to put it mildly. 

Poor No-name, I'm sure he's just heartbroken with all the filler. He'll survive I'm sure. 

Replying to the replies from before chapter:

Does Covid affect the mind? Because I just remember something interesting. When I got infected, nearly my entire family got infected as well. Despite the fact we took 2 stabs. Heck, my dad got three stabs and he got infected first! Maybe the vaccine is...

Wait, wait, wait! What am I talking about?! There's no way big corporations would lie to us, right? It's not like they have dark, messed up, courtroom histories behind their back, right? And science is always true, and can never, ever be brought by money. Nope. Nada. Zilch...whatever that means.

Eheheh. Sorry. I get a little...passionate about my favourite childhood show.

Okay fine, I'm still a kid at heart. Mock me, it's not like I care but actually please don't

At least I'm not obsessed with politics like a certain group of people...wait, what am I talking about? That's an extremely low bar.

So you like salty stuff?

Same. Although I never ate salted peanuts...

Man, googly eyes Ana is a hilarious sight. She'll make a great laughter weapon though. Point them at enemies and they'll die from laughter. Or from shock. Whichever's more deadly.

...So Pretty Cure X is your huge weakness?

download.jpg.85c93b7da176fe90922fe4ba4ed27d82.jpg

*Imagine her face replaced by Madame X*

Such a lethal combination. Especially since I'm a PreCure faaaa-I mean, uh, I, uh, umm, err....

...This is  why I barely have friends. 

At least I don't support that Netflix trash, Cuties. Wait, no! That's an even lower bar. I need better comparisons.

It manages to have way more content than big budget canon-game cities at least.

Oof. Not even a full restore can heal that. Suck it, GameFreak. Or Nintendo. Or whoever's responsible for Pokemon's quality downfall.

It only took one guy with a sword in neolithic times to completely fuck up that harmony.

Sorry for being dumb, but which character are you talking about?

I don't recall v13 expanding on V. Or that red traitor girl. Or the Ana quest. So this whole thing still has many questions. Just like nearly everything in Rejuvenation. And even if it had answers, I doubt it'll satisfy me. *Cough cough* v13 *cough*

This one's going up early because I started replying to your comments and only remembered there's no reliable way to save the responses in a draft.

So here's a completely inconsequential chapter with no stakes, no plot progression and no other characters but me and my Pokemon.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-133-pimp-my-crib.1076/page-71#post-868145

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/8/2022 at 4:50 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

What about both yours sides? You gotta cover every inch!

Well... not doesn't know HOW to breathe but just doesn't NEED to breathe in general.

You're gonna be having a heart attack everytime you're in the same room as her soon then.

How would you know about that? Have you slept on 1 like that before? Actually... why am I asking? Nvm. Ignore this!

I usually just flail my arms like a maniac as I walk. Just in case.

...Do I need to breathe?

Nah, I'll probably build up my immunity and only get heart palpitations instead of full blown attacks.

I...assume you're talking about leather couches?

Really I just hate them because your skin gets stuck to 'em if you spend any long amount of time on them.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:19 AM, YinYang9705 said:

you learning you were colorblind from the commenters on the nuzlocke forums is still the greatest development related to this game

What?! I've always known I was red/green colorblind. It just never came up as much as it did in this one fucking part of the game.

its understandable that ana doesnt know about pokemon given that they basically cease to exist in the plot outside of xen cutscenes

and xen havent been important in ages!

Hoho. Snappy. I like it.

based fuck the plot

But what about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!!?

On 4/9/2022 at 7:02 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Please no.Rejuv is already a harem.Don't get started on reborn

There ain't any good girl characters in Reborn to be a harem.

Most are either children or damaged.

And that's damaged as in the tattoo on the Gen Z Joker's forehead.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:10 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/8/2022 at 3:39 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Yeah but they aren't really MY powers are they? Hell the only power I naturally have is the AMAZING smoke detection ability that's come in handy all of zero times.

They are technically arceus's powers,but he lives in you.So yeah.both of you own them.

You forgot the 'you can never lose a pokemon battle' power.Which has saved this run during sidequests. 

The way I see it they're kind of in a glass case, separate from me? Like the powers aren't technically mine.

That's not a power. That's a skill/curse.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:22 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/8/2022 at 3:39 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Ana is cute.

CUTE.

(Sean is a softy)

I just have good taste.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:26 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/9/2022 at 7:22 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

I, on the other hand have cost them several large medical bills, paid sick leaves and probably two or three funeral costs.

Write that down in my list of when Sean went on a small murderous rampage.

Reborn Sean is still worse. There were a LOT of dead Meteors on that mountain by the time he was done.

On 4/9/2022 at 7:29 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/9/2022 at 7:26 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

AAAAGGHHH!!! ROOOOSE!

GET THE DEFIBRILATOR!

Well,the defibrilator finally saw some use and came out of your bag of wonders.

Wonder what old thing will come back next?

Those odd multi-coloured keys from Caratos Mountain? Those Keycard shards? Who knows?

On 4/9/2022 at 7:51 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/9/2022 at 7:29 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

I'm a functioning human being.

You are a soul hotel.

tumblr_n1grk8cGRH1smcbm7o1_500.gif

On 4/9/2022 at 7:56 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/9/2022 at 7:51 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

I remember my tormented childhood of being asked if something was red or green and then being laughed at when I got it wrong.

You are not Naruto.

Oh yeah?

The why was this song always blaring every time something sad happened to me?

On 4/9/2022 at 9:44 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 4/9/2022 at 7:10 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Apart from joining gangs.

You joined Aqua gang in reborn

Reborn Sean and Rejuvenation Sean are different people. Reborn Sean is a former Team Rocket member who is technically on the run and hiding out in the Reborn region. Rejuvenation Sean is just some bloke with no in-universe backstory.

There's subtle differences between them. 

Now that that's done. I need you to do one thing for me and please for the love of god do it.

Please put your replying in one large comment and not 6 or 7 little ones.

It's very easy to do. Just don't post anything until you've got all you wanted to say in the one comment and if you think of anything later on you can just edit it in later by clicking the three dots at the top right of your post.

On 4/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Gaunt said:

Finally you got some (non Pokemon) friends, I'm happy for you even if one of them is basically a terminator and the other is a criminal

Never been in that semi-dream state but i had several cases of sleep paralysis which was kinda scary the first time 

I was basically addicted to Pokemon as a kid, my mother had to take away my Game Boy because i wouldn't stop playing

Hey, the bar was already pretty low. Can't go much worse than being friends with Venam!

It's kind of similar. Like I can't really move my limbs when it happens. I weirdly like sleep paralysis because I pretend I'm a DBZ character powering up and then I can move.

Oh same. Funny story, when I was a wee lad I got in trouble at school and the principal called my mother in. Being that she was a parent in the 90s she had no idea exactly which games console was which so she said to him that she'd punish me by taking away my "PlayBoy".

The principal found it very funny.

On 4/11/2022 at 6:54 AM, Dex said:

Oops, that's what I get for putting replying to 131 I guess. Shame on me, my family, ancestors and all that. Also yes Ana is cute.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/11/2022 at 6:54 AM, Dex said:

On 3/27/2022 at 6:01 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Gorrila glue, spite and just a dash of stubbornness.

With just the tiniest dash of hope.

A spritz even.

I already only use Facebook for the Messenger. If they start messing with that I'm just going to go back to texting.

God it's such a shit idea.

Sad part is that Zucky will still probably make god knows how much money out of it. Life's just not fair. 

No it's not. I don't even understand how the fuck Facebook makes money. I've never clicked on an ad on that site.

I refuse to even slightly contemplate it.

The one Raid Boss I played from V13 is that weird eye window thing and that nearly wiped out most of Damien and Alexandra's Pokemon. VERY worried about what it'll do to mine.

Only thing I can say is hope you have an AI team mate to soak up hits while you think up a plan. 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw the Blind rules out the window for any Raid Bosses or maybe even V13 in general. I heard the AI has gotten a lot smarter than before.

Oh boy...wild as in cool or wild as in "Haha, this will definitely give Sean a headache"?

A little bit of both to be honest.  That's the Rejuvenation Experience in a nutshell, and you love it. 

Don't let the masses know. They have to think I'm sincere in my hatred.

Which I suppose I am. There's no section of the game I hate but there are small little parts I dislike with the fury of a thousand lightbulbs.

I like to think Nancy's last words weren't "Sean...I'm sorry" but instead she whispered into Madame X ears "That was cringe, bro."

Which is why Madame X never announces her sword's name ever again.

She's saving it for you, so that your last breath on this mortal coil will be spent wheezing in cringe. True evil. 

Like she would even be able to.

She went down several threat levels after Aelita and I were somehow able to fend her off atop Eclypsia Pyramid while we were both unarmed and unsupersuited. I could probably kick her ass now.

Would whatever the dome's purpose affect the Underground? Because from what I can guess, the population above ground will be rescued by the underworlders by bringing them into their home and then there'll be some stupid life lesson about treating people right or some other moral hogwash involved.

I'm actually expecting the opposite, like the Underground gets leveled first, and the people up top mourn the fallen and regret treating them badly. It's a pretty obvious target if I was Cassandra. 

Really? Huh. I thought it was going to be everyone in GDC due to the dome replacing the injection plot-point.

I want at least ONE though!

How am I going to be a Pokemon Master if they're all calling me "Sean, meatbag, ape-face or 'Hey you'"??? 

More Dad than brother, I'd say. I fawn on her too much to be a big brother. Caesar is more of her big brother if we think like that. Zira is her big sister and Chiller is the uncle I don't let her be alone with.

Hey all the verbal abuse builds character! Least your not like Ash where half his mons bit him, set him on fire, or electrocuted him on a semi regular basis. 

I wouldn't leave Chiller alone with anyone you actually like. That's a homicide in the making. 

True. I usually just get into slap fights with Caesar. Don't think any of my Pokemon have actually used moves on me...

I trust Chiller more than I do Vahlen at least. Chiller is content if I give him a steady flow of victims opponents whereas Vahlen will try anything to take me down.

The moral wrongness is actually the most important part for me, oddly enough.

Besides, most of my main Pokemon have decent enough natures. Rose's Jolly is probably the best she could have.

That extra speed can make all the difference, Rose's got Swords Dance if she ever needs to hit harder.

True. But I'm thinking of switching it back to Dragon Dance at some point.

Feel like she gets outsped a lot in later chapters what with all those EV trained Pokemon.

No the void is in the closet. The FRONT door to my room is an endless wall of flesh.

But there's a plot reason for that flesh so it'll make sense later on.

Nah. WW3 will never happen since nobody would profit from it at all.

I'm sure.

Only the Grim Reaper would profit, maybe he makes commission?

Nah, I think he fucking hates his job. I would if I had to deal with the bullshit he probably does.

"Oh great I have to fucking go to the middle of Louisana because Betsy Burke choked on a chicken bone"

Very little job satisfaction to be gained from that.

I'd tolerate it more if it was Melia divided by 3.

Like we all got our own little pocket-sized version. That'd be better.

That just sounds like a Navi situation waiting to happen. Least you could stuff in jar if she gets too annoying.

I never got the Navi hate. I always thought she was helpful with her screaming.

I'm going to assume that jar thing was a follow-up to the Zelda reference and not anything worse.

I think Me and Rose getting flashbangs thrown at our faces sums it up a bit better myself.

Jan most really hate the epileptic.

Between potential migranes, elevated blood pressure and seizures, someone on the development team might be trying to kill people. 

Based.

Chapter comments:

Spoiler

True you maimed everyone in the building but then Ana wouldn't have been able to show her stuff. How she got you inside of the drive, god only knows. . . does that make you walking data like Porygon now?

Noooo it's just like Professor Laveton said. Pokemon can shrink at will and since Pokeworld humans and Pokemon share the same common ancestors they can shrink down as well! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That joke with the glasses on the glass is probably the best joke you'll make, it's all down hill from here.

Guess I might as well just stop for good then. It's been a fun ride but this MTV Cribs episode will be the last chapter.

Thus begins the tale of Ana and her two dads, one of the more fun side quests in this game. No major battles, just fun character stuff. A much needed breather for you honestly. 

Very true. I even hear there's a cooking competition in it at some point. 

Time to ruin that breather with the Interpol quest straight after and the biggest slog of a battle I've ever been in.

Clearly the secret to beating you is throwing an endless array of cute Robot girls at you, Xen must never learn of this dark magic. Or maybe the concussion is having an impact like Caesar, adding on to all the other brain damage.

Nah, that'd only make me more aggressive. It's like I said, 1-3 cute robot girls are fine but an endless array will have me reaching for a hammer quicker than anything.

Ana walking around with googly eyes looks hilarious, actually sounds like something the actual game would go for as a joke.

Shame Jan isn't as funny as moi or else we'd have had Dylan try out multiple options. Like that classic scene where someone gets taken for a makeover and they keep walking out of the dressing room in different outfits.

Your guess is as good as mine about Ana's origins. Maybe she's a part of a alternate, alternate version of the Bad Future Arc? I'd almost be willing to bet money that Ana is the key to saving GDC if you complete her side quest when Xenpurgis happens.

I'm thinking that might be the case too...but I'm very worried what might happen to her if she is. Usually with big, grand saving things like that, there's some kind of price to pay...which credit to Jan, actually makes me worried.

Oh yeah the missing children, well those kids better get comfortable might be awhile. I'm sure their fine, probably.

And if not, I don't really care all that much.

More friends for you can't hurt at this point. Your only other real friend at this point is Aelita and she's having an identity crisis to put it mildly. 

True. I imagine the others see me as their friend even if I don't really see them as the same. You're wrong about more friends not hurting me though. By the end of this part I'll have become somewhat friends with...her.

Poor No-name, I'm sure he's just heartbroken with all the filler. He'll survive I'm sure. 

He loves it really, I'm sure.

7 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Replying to the replies from before chapter:

Does Covid affect the mind? Because I just remember something interesting. When I got infected, nearly my entire family got infected as well. Despite the fact we took 2 stabs. Heck, my dad got three stabs and he got infected first! Maybe the vaccine is...

A crock of shit invented to make money? Pretty much.

Wait, wait, wait! What am I talking about?! There's no way big corporations would lie to us, right? It's not like they have dark, messed up, courtroom histories behind their back, right? And science is always true, and can never, ever be brought by money. Nope. Nada. Zilch...whatever that means.

Yes...of course they wouldn't. Believe in the science and the rich people telling you what to do, Hakim. 

God do I hate that fucking phrase though. Like science is a fucking religion now.

Eheheh. Sorry. I get a little...passionate about my favourite childhood show.

Okay fine, I'm still a kid at heart. Mock me, it's not like I care but actually please don't

You're talking to a guy who plays Pokemon on the internet.

I don't think I have much grounds to make fun of someone for being passionate about their favourite childhood series.

So don't worry. I'll just make fun of you for other things instead.

At least I'm not obsessed with politics like a certain group of people...wait, what am I talking about? That's an extremely low bar.

I'm not one of them but I'm deeply concerned about how well-payed those fuckers are. Along with all the self-serving policies.

So you like salty stuff?

Same. Although I never ate salted peanuts...

I actually hated peanuts as a kid. Only as an adult did I start to appreciate them.

And even then it was only in Germany when I started mixing peanuts with beef jerky that my love blossomed.

...So Pretty Cure X is your huge weakness?

download.jpg.85c93b7da176fe90922fe4ba4ed27d82.jpg

*Imagine her face replaced by Madame X*

I'm not really sure what Pretty Cure is but from what I can tell it's basically the young girl equivalent of Power Rangers?

I think I have to imagine a bit more than just her face. Her hair is bigger than her whole body.

Such a lethal combination. Especially since I'm a PreCure faaaa-I mean, uh, I, uh, umm, err....

...This is  why I barely have friends. 

Hey, at least it isn't My Little Pony.

Actually we all got together and the reason you have barely any friends is because of your dirty fingernails.

Made you look.

Anyway there's no need to share that kind of info with your irl friends. You think anyone I know irl knows about this Nuzlocke? Fuck no. Ya gotta keep the niche hobbies hidden from outsiders.

At least I don't support that Netflix trash, Cuties. Wait, no! That's an even lower bar. I need better comparisons.

Yeahhh that's a pretty low bar to aim for indeed. Down there you're among Discord moderators, Redditors and the people who comment on how good a person looks even if they look like awful.

It manages to have way more content than big budget canon-game cities at least.

Oof. Not even a full restore can heal that.

Suck it, GameFreak. Or Nintendo. Or whoever's responsible for Pokemon's quality downfall.

It's us. The gamers.

Well it's the fucks who keep defending every single decision they make who ruin it.

It only took one guy with a sword in neolithic times to completely fuck up that harmony.

Sorry for being dumb, but which character are you talking about?

There's an old Sinnoh myth about a guy from Veilstone using a sword hunting a bunch of Pokemon.

Which while a terrible thing to do, is impressive due to how strong Pokemon are.

I don't recall v13 expanding on V. Or that red traitor girl. Or the Ana quest. So this whole thing still has many questions. Just like nearly everything in Rejuvenation. And even if it had answers, I doubt it'll satisfy me. *Cough cough* v13 *cough*

V13.5 will have the answers, I guess?

It won't satisfy me because I'll never get to play it unless Jan fixes the screenshot button.

Oh i don't like the taste of alcohol too so i just avoid it (last time i got drunk i was 16) i find it too bitter.

Sooo is that bed overcompensating for something or do you expect to have a harem by endgame?

22 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Note to future No-Name: Note this down for later usage

Reborn Sean is still worse. There were a LOT of dead Meteors on that mountain by the time he was done.

Didn't he also kill a child in Season 1 for stealing the carp?

Those odd multi-coloured keys from Caratos Mountain?

They open Madelis' now-destroyed lab, assuming you forgot.

You are a soul hotel.

tumblr_n1grk8cGRH1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Spoiler

Fairly sure that's a verbatim quote from Venam. Accurate though

She went down several threat levels after Aelita and I were somehow able to fend her off atop Eclypsia Pyramid while we were both unarmed and unsupersuited. I could probably kick her ass now.

Spoiler

Also after Sakitron bashed her head in.

Noooo it's just like Professor Laveton said. Pokemon can shrink at will and since Pokeworld humans and Pokemon share the same common ancestors they can shrink down as well! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is capital C Canon now.

• Disregard 1

Oh boy filler my worst enemy

Also I think Rose is jealous of Audino.

I don't want to ever have to see Melia the Hedgehog again.

Veronica the Warthog was funny though.

What the hell did I miss?

As far as player bases go in Pokémon fan games, I think desolation has the best. You get a mansion, become a business owner, you get a Gardevoir maid if your into that stuff, and your very own battle area. 
You are the basically the Radomus of that game, except you’re smart and actually do stuff. 

Edited by Bluedude

Spoiler

On 4/13/2022 at 3:06 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Which I suppose I am. There's no section of the game I hate but there are small little parts I dislike with the fury of a thousand lightbulbs.

I understand, gotta maintain that Derogatory brand after all. 

To be kinda fair, Aelita is probably some kind of superhuman or at least as close as your going to get at this point. Kinda too bad you can't settle this whole thing with a fist fight, but sadly this is a Pokemon game. . . sometimes.

Really? Huh. I thought it was going to be everyone in GDC due to the dome replacing the injection plot-point.

Dunno really, that was just me spitballing ideas. Probably won't see until like Version 14 or something like that.

Feel like she gets outsped a lot in later chapters what with all those EV trained Pokemon.

Fangames are a bitch like that with EV's.  Gotta assume everyone mon you fight is like at the peak of performance stat wise, other wise you get clobbered. 

I'm going to assume that jar thing was a follow-up to the Zelda reference and not anything worse.

Totally a Zelda follow up. Navi ain't that bad, the old annoying Navi meme was just the first thing that came to mind.

We all the same deep down, pokemon and human. Which makes certain fanfic writers very happy. 

Maybe whoever made Ana invents a Human ball. Surely that won't have terrible consequences at all!

Guess I might as well just stop for good then. It's been a fun ride but this MTV Cribs episode will be the last chapter.

Sorry Aevium looks like your fate is up to Melia, you guys had a good run I guess.

Time to ruin that breather with the Interpol quest straight after and the biggest slog of a battle I've ever been in.

Take Ana with you so she share in the experience? I'm that'll go down well with Dylan

I'm thinking that might be the case too...but I'm very worried what might happen to her if she is. Usually with big, grand saving things like that, there's some kind of price to pay...which credit to Jan, actually makes me worried.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ana goes out like the Iron Giant at the end of his movie. Instead of Superman, she says Sean. 

Caesar and/or Rose will nag you until you at least pretend to care eventually, no worries. 

He loves it really, I'm sure.

He's tickled pink.

Chapter comments:

Spoiler

First off curse you for making me remember MTV cribs existed. . . and that MTV exists.

Next, this is honestly a pretty cool way to use RPG maker on the game. Like those old Secret Bases from Generation 3, but cooler. With bad beer (prefer wine myself), ancient electronics, and questionable room setup, you've got it all!

Well to all the Seans in the timeline, it's at least to be able to laugh at yourself a little? Best I can say to all the notes. I do keep forgetting most of this stuff was written back in 2019. You've been at this awhile.

Audino is pretty darn cute, but outside that and all the XP, poor thing doesn't have much going for it. 

Also that stove in the bathroom makes me think you have a poor opinion of your cooking, don't worry you'll get better. Or just get used to the food poisoning since you come back after awhile.

And a trip down memory lane isn't complete with a lookback at all that was lost. I kinda wish Jan kept Adrian, be nice to have a Rival disconnected from all the plot just trying to collect badges. 

I gotta ask how much. . . stuff did you have to wade through to find that picture of Oak?

I get the distinct feeling that this was supposed to be posted on a April Fools Day, just a hunch. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-134-coming-to-the-rescue-get-there-in-a-hurry.1076/page-72#post-868879

This part of the forums was hard to get to while V19 was being released so you're getting this like a week after the Nuzlocke Forums.

And not enough of you are part of that weird Club thing I haven't touched in like four years so that method was out too.

Oh well. Here you go now.

Reply fast or you'll be left behind when the next chapter comes out soon~

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/14/2022 at 3:35 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

DAMN YOU DINKLEBERG!

Please never speak like that again.

That franchise has really gone to hell in the last ten years from what I've seen. And I stopped watching it when I was like 10 myself.

I won't until I forget. That's the best I can offer.

On 4/14/2022 at 5:36 PM, Gaunt said:

Oh i don't like the taste of alcohol too so i just avoid it (last time i got drunk i was 16) i find it too bitter.

Sooo is that bed overcompensating for something or do you expect to have a harem by endgame?

Last time I was drunk was with my roommates before Christmas 2017. We were playing a drinking game watching the Late Late Toy Show where we had to drink every time we cringed.

By the end of the second hour, one of them pissed out the window and we succeeded fitting the other one in the fridge, then we slept together. Fun times. The hangover was probably the worst I've ever had though.

Well I'd LIKE to have a harem but really I'd like to have a massive bed all to myself even more.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:04 PM, No name said:
On 4/14/2022 at 7:04 PM, No name said:
On 4/13/2022 at 8:06 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Note to future No-Name: Note this down for later usage

Note to future No-Name: I will just say that was a sarcastic joke and you can do nothing about it.

Didn't he also kill a child in Season 1 for stealing the carp?

TECHNICALLY he stole a future Gyarados.

But yes. He's a wanted man in most regions.

Those odd multi-coloured keys from Caratos Mountain?

They open Madelis' now-destroyed lab, assuming you forgot.

I remember what they did but why do I still have them? Fond memories?

Also after Sakitron bashed her head in.

Leave more spaces between your posts here. The shitty quoting system makes reply to them difficult. And no, it was before Sakitron rocket punched her in the face.

This is capital C Canon now.

Not in my reality. Which is much more important than everyone elses.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:14 PM, Z.. said:

Oh boy filler my worst enemy

HAVE SOME MOOOOORRRREEE!!!

Also I think Rose is jealous of Audino.

Nah. She knows I'll never get one now.

She's just sick of hearing about it.

What the hell did I miss?

Man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.

On 4/16/2022 at 1:42 AM, Bluedude said:

As far as player bases go in Pokémon fan games, I think desolation has the best. You get a mansion, become a business owner, you get a Gardevoir maid if your into that stuff, and your very own battle area. 
You are the basically the Radomus of that game, except you’re smart and actually do stuff. 

You ALMOST had me.

Right up until you said I was basically the Radomus of that game.

Really poisoned the well on that one.

Spoiler

But I might still give it a go. Unlikely to be a reaction-locke if I ever DO decided to do a run on it though.

On 4/16/2022 at 6:58 AM, Dex said:
Spoiler
On 4/16/2022 at 6:58 AM, Dex said:

I understand, gotta maintain that Derogatory brand after all. 

I suddenly have the strongest urge to change my username to Complimentary Trainer for a chapter and being so incredibly friendly to everyone.

To be kinda fair, Aelita is probably some kind of superhuman or at least as close as your going to get at this point. Kinda too bad you can't settle this whole thing with a fist fight, but sadly this is a Pokemon game. . . sometimes.

Yes but she had a fucking SWORD while also being 100% superhuman. What did we have up there?

Neither Aelita or myself have come close to matching her feats. So to actually push her back made her look pathetic.

It'd be classic anime if we did settle it with a fist fight. Like the end of Gurren Lagann.

Dunno really, that was just me spitballing ideas. Probably won't see until like Version 14 or something like that.

Long wait then.

Fangames are a bitch like that with EV's.  Gotta assume everyone mon you fight is like at the peak of performance stat wise, other wise you get clobbered. 

Yeah it's fucking annoying. I did a Nuzlocke of Radical Red and the first chance I saw to turn EVS off I took. They add nothing to the game.

Totally a Zelda follow up. Navi ain't that bad, the old annoying Navi meme was just the first thing that came to mind.

Phew.

The order from worst to best for LoZ fairy friends goes Tatl - Navi - Ciela. Only because I really liked Phantom Hourglass.

We all the same deep down, pokemon and human. Which makes certain fanfic writers very happy. 

Maybe whoever made Ana invents a Human ball. Surely that won't have terrible consequences at all!

That started out as a touching message but the next sentence made it bad. Forshame.

Hahaha what if she's from that Pokestar movie future where the Bug types somehow took over? That setting had Human balls. 

Sorry Aevium looks like your fate is up to Melia, you guys had a good run I guess.

Luckily I and my Pokemon will be safe inside this weird little apartment floating in empty space.

Take Ana with you so she share in the experience? I'm that'll go down well with Dylan.

GOD no. Ana does not need to be introduced to fucking Interpol. The quest itself is already highly suspicious as is. I don't want Looker and Anabel's bosses finding out about the Nano Drive on top of Rift Pokemon.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ana goes out like the Iron Giant at the end of his movie. Instead of Superman, she says Sean. 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MY HEAAAAARTTT NOOOOO!

At the very least, I'll be able to rub it in Dylan's face that I was her favourite for sure.

Caesar and/or Rose will nag you until you at least pretend to care eventually, no worries. 

It'd be Caesar. 100%

Rose is mostly fine with whatever I do, just like I am with whatever she does.

Chapter comments:

Spoiler

First off curse you for making me remember MTV cribs existed. . . and that MTV exists.

Does it still? Last I saw of it was in like...2002? We don't actually have that channel here unless you pay for Sky (which I think is the American equivalent of cable?)

Next, this is honestly a pretty cool way to use RPG maker on the game. Like those old Secret Bases from Generation 3, but cooler. With bad beer (prefer wine myself), ancient electronics, and questionable room setup, you've got it all!

Thanks. I mostly only use it to edit text but I've got the basics of it down. God those Secret Bases sucked in comparison. So little variety. I can only drink Rosè myself. Don't like the other two much at all.

Well to all the Seans in the timeline, it's at least to be able to laugh at yourself a little? Best I can say to all the notes. I do keep forgetting most of this stuff was written back in 2019. You've been at this awhile.

If only laughing was all they did. Past Sean once left a bomb under my bed (and somehow forgot that I'd remember how to disarm it immediately) It depends on the chapter most of the time. Some were written in 2020 some in 2019 & late 2018. That's why some jokes or realisations get repeated since I wrote everything out of order most of the time.

Audino is pretty darn cute, but outside that and all the XP, poor thing doesn't have much going for it. 

One of the only Gen 5 Pokemon to get a Mega! But yeah, you're right.

If it kept Regenerator after Mega Evolving it'd be better but sadly you just get Healer.

Double Battle only abilities are a cancer and need to be changed.

Also that stove in the bathroom makes me think you have a poor opinion of your cooking, don't worry you'll get better. Or just get used to the food poisoning since you come back after awhile.

Haha no, my cooking's pretty okay. I was more making fun of their being no sink sprite without the cooker attached.

Classic Japanese infrastructure right there. It also explains why the parents of the Japanese regions don't have their own beds. They use those futon things and sleep in the main room.

And a trip down memory lane isn't complete with a lookback at all that was lost. I kinda wish Jan kept Adrian, be nice to have a Rival disconnected from all the plot just trying to collect badges. 

I gotta ask how much. . . stuff did you have to wade through to find that picture of Oak?

Especially in a Nuzlocke. I've never gotten to do a Pokemon Tower bit that you see in so many of them yet.

Honestly, if Madame X's identity never gets revealed or is someone mostly unimportant, I'm making it so that Adrian was her all along.

None. I just typed "Sexy Professor Oak" and picked one out. Felt the joke would be better if it was a pinup image, y'know?

I get the distinct feeling that this was supposed to be posted on a April Fools Day, just a hunch. 

Nah I never have any plans for April Fool's Day jokes. Everyone would expect it would be coming so what's the point?

I almost thought i would have to make an account on the Nuzlocke forums to continue watching you suffer, glad everything is resolved

Back to main plot i guess then? This side quest was good (too bad Dylan will probably die horribly in the future for DARING to hit a woman not once but twice)

What about Reborn? Now that the entire thing is out will you continue that playthrough? I decided to start over (again) as some quests/areas are different now. 

Idk why but I thought the flowers were a plate of spaghetti... I need food.

Hahaha. You expect people to be able to take time off work despite something serious happening? You silly fool.

Was that a Dragonball Z reference?

Yay for you being nice!

Let's change your name from Derogatory Trainer to Detective Trainer.

Why not SUFFER and then BEGONE?

Well good news is that Ana and Dylan will probably have some involvement in the main story in the future. 

For now though you’ll just have deal with time travel, world ending threats, dying multiple times, or worst of all artificially redeemed villains.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Neved and Geara join your side and you guys become the new three amigos.

I will expect my overly sappy "I'm sowwy" card from you in the next few days.

I know fully expect you Zira to write that sorry card.

Which means absolutely nothing to anyone.

Your authority is a joke.

It really makes you wonder how the police would work in the pokemon world since if some random criminal is stronger then them what can they do? Maybe the gym leaders, e4, champions would have to help or something or be apart of the police.

Aren't those basically stasis machines?

Pretty sure they are still conscious in there, there is quite a bit of evidence from the anime and even the manga to support that.

How exactly did you overdose a fucking Drifloon?

How do ghost types even get sick or go into comma in the pokemon world aren't they already dead?

Spoiler

"Well that confirms Ana is definitely from the future at least."

Actually it could maybe be from the past with how the lore will expand or she is just lying to her.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-135-canonically-classified.1076/page-73#post-869413

Bit soon to upload again but I try and meet the monthly quota of 4 chapters a month.

Which I have done.

Congrats me.

Anyway here's Looker and Anabel from the popular franchise "Pokemon".

It's a bit niche so it's understandable if you've never heard of them.

Replies

Spoiler
On 4/28/2022 at 5:01 AM, Gaunt said:

I almost thought i would have to make an account on the Nuzlocke forums to continue watching you suffer, glad everything is resolved

Back to main plot i guess then? This side quest was good (too bad Dylan will probably die horribly in the future for DARING to hit a woman not once but twice)

What about Reborn? Now that the entire thing is out will you continue that playthrough? I decided to start over (again) as some quests/areas are different now. 

That's make the people who actually reply on this forum even smaller so I'm glad too.

NOOOOPE! We got ONE MORE little thing to do.

They're just faceless NPC women though. No big deal if you hit them.

Haaaaahhh...I'm not sure. Like I COULD easily write it as Celebi spitefully sending me back too early (I still have the save files from 2015) and I could rewrite it as a whole and get rid off all the now cringy to me shit but...I dunno. Feels wrong to just cast all of it away...it wouldn't be a blind run if I did that either.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:50 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Idk why but I thought the flowers were a plate of spaghetti... I need food.

Hahaha. You expect people to be able to take time off work despite something serious happening? You silly fool.

Was that a Dragonball Z reference?

Yay for you being nice!

Let's change your name from Derogatory Trainer to Detective Trainer.

Why not SUFFER and then BEGONE?

Don't eat my Tangrowth.

Well here in the civilised world, yeah. It's rather common.

I don't know what you're referring to but knowing me it probably WAS a DBZ reference.

Boo for me being nice!

Derogatory Detective, you idiot. We've already done the joke twice!

SUFFER usually ends with BEGONE anyways.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:19 PM, Bluedude said:

Well good news is that Ana and Dylan will probably have some involvement in the main story in the future. 

For now though you’ll just have deal with time travel, world ending threats, dying multiple times, or worst of all artificially redeemed villains.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Neved and Geara join your side and you guys become the new three amigos.

This is one of the worst comments I have ever read.

Everything in it I HATE.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:47 PM, Z.. said:
On 4/28/2022 at 8:47 PM, Z.. said:

I will expect my overly sappy "I'm sowwy" card from you in the next few days.

I know fully expect you Zira to write that sorry card.
She will do it or she will DIE...T

She will diet.

A fate worse than dieath.

Which means absolutely nothing to anyone.

Your authority is a joke.

It really makes you wonder how the police would work in the pokemon world since if some random criminal is stronger then them what can they do? Maybe the gym leaders, e4, champions would have to help or something or be apart of the police.
From what I can gather the police deal with crimes in cities, like stolen goods or graffiti but are woefully outmatched by a criminal gang. Like who'd win in a fight between terrorists or your local police department?

Gym leaders and Elite 4 members are like a squad or platoon of soldiers all on their own (depending on how good they are) The Champion/Player is like a tactical missile launch.

Aren't those basically stasis machines?

Pretty sure they are still conscious in there, there is quite a bit of evidence from the anime and even the manga to support that.
Yeah but...the poison doesn't get worse if I don't move.

So they're stasis machines but only for physical conditions?

How exactly did you overdose a fucking Drifloon?

How do ghost types even get sick or go into coma in the pokemon world aren't they already dead?
It's specifically an energy draining virus they're dying from and ghosts are mostly made up of energy so it is possible within the context of this world.

Hide contents

"Well that confirms Ana is definitely from the future at least."

Actually it could maybe be from the past with how the lore will expand or she is just lying to her.

Oh god if old people characters start lying on TOP of never telling us any information I don't think we'll ever understand what's going on in this fucking region.