The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Another episode, another afternoon at work that u saved me from boredom xd

Funny thing is, you probably were more bored in playing the real thing than us reading it after you drown it in sauce xd

Best part was the 6 pokemon carrying picture. Or to be more precise the mothball part xd 

I think mothball and TNT will soon seek the company of one another, since they will seek refuge to each other's misery

Numel line is very awesome for offensive purposes, though after all the times I have used it, I have developed a mild paranoia about water type coverage moves. I feel even the cracks in the walls will start spouting water at me as I walk 

Did u use any mod that enables u to use rock smash (and other hms) without messing up your party's moves or ur just hiding what you did delicately? 

Edited by DemICE

Madelis really needs to remember to put her "toys" away after she's done "playing" with them, because some poor unfortunate trainer might come by and "accidentally" break them.

Also, how dare no one remove their clothing! I demand a riot!

Wow! I bow to the great being that is Pounce she was exceptional this episode

I was right in not playing this game. i can understand the enemy having very strong (almost unbeatable) Pokemon (like Solaris and his Garchomp) but you always have a (slim) chance to win, scripted defeats on the other hand are not very fun (especially if the game shows that you have won)

RIP Barbara if not for that crit on TNT you would still be alive to help Sean staying on the Light Side but it's not all bad now he can join the Dark Side and begin his vengeance!

That poor Mime jr...i would have left her there (go Team Dark Side!)

P.S.

How do you crawl heroically?

1 hour ago, Gaunt said:

I was right in not playing this game. i can understand the enemy having very strong (almost unbeatable) Pokemon (like Solaris and his Garchomp) but you always have a (slim) chance to win, scripted defeats on the other hand are not very fun (especially if the game shows that you have won)

RIP Barbara if not for that crit on TNT you would still be alive to help Sean staying on the Light Side but it's not all bad now he can join the Dark Side and begin his vengeance!

P.S.

without a nuzlocke i think you should give the game a chance, you might enjoy it

and pounce came through (i called it) after bird jesus, we have cat jesus here, too bad our favorite bat got amaterasued

oh and no bullshit clause, guess we all know when this is all gonna end

Why is that cat so strong!? When I used one in my run through Pokemon Black she was ALWAYS fainting, I guess you were just lucky enough to get the one Liepard in existence that's actually capable of keeping itself alive.

But it really is too bad about TNT and Barbara though, Barbara was a really good Pokemon and I was really starting to like TNT. Even if he was a bit of a downer... :( Though I suppose it could have been much worse.

• Global Mods

Shadow Pokemon are a bit like the Nuclear types in Uranium (but less shitty) where it's best to use a monotype pokemon against them because when they're supereffective against (mostly) all types, dual types take 4x damage.

Goodbye sweet Barb, you will be missed. you and all of your potential simple+calm mind sweeps.

from memory you should be mostly BS free til around gym 4? just battles though, A certain character is gonna to get real annoying plot-wise. and no it's not Crescent, she's always annoying because she obviously knows a lot about whats going on BUT NEVER TELLS ME ANYTHING.

Praise the Jesuscat, destroyer of bullshit, abuser of fields, slayer of spoons.

(suggestion that you may or may not want to implement: when replying to messages, have their messages displayed too.)

On 17/03/2017 at 9:39 AM, Gaunt said:

P.S.

Rejuv is really good so I would still give it a shot. interesting to make the comparison to Garchomp as Mewtwo is much more beatable, and even if you do beat garchomp, you just get slightly different dialogue and then things continue on exactly the same and it doesn't matter at all. With Mewtwo it's not even really implied that you lost, It seemed to me much more like you beat it back enough to disengage from the fight and get past it, but it was able to regenerate itself partially due to the fact that it was overflowing with shadow power. (and Mewtwo can learn recover)

Edited by DreamblitzX

31 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

(and Mewtwo can learn recover)

The same Mewtwo that fainted and (according to the "rules" of the game) should be unable to continue fighting in any form? I don't buy it, i would be able to accept it if she used a Max Revive or something during the cutscene but no nothing of the sort happens (Derogatory is right she basically cheated).

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/04/2017 at 7:38 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Guess what I name that Houdour Karrina gives me?

Episode 18 will be out on Wednesday.

Probably.

Scooby Dooby Doom.png

Skooks

And where's the Caveman?

I finally caught up...

So...

I ship you with Gothitelle Nevermind, I ship you with Aelita because she brings out your not-so-inner tsundere, I like the noodle salad (don't let it die Sean), it's not like your snag machine will be conveniently fixed after a really long and wild goose chase, you're lucky enough to even get a badge, and surprisingly, Keta's even more competent than Corey!

Also, Tangelas are not purple

Edited by Hycrox

Its GothiTelle  xD

It's okay you didnt lose any time from your life. Its most likely a free ride in the future, with you not aging. In a sense, you can experience more of the future than you would have before.   I would be okay with that.

Yeah abilities work in sneaky ways. For example, I discovered by accident in redemption league, that Mold Breaker on my Pangoro allowed Parting Shot to lower Contrary Malamar's stats insted of raising them.

I had dark circles ever since i remembered myself. And they magically disappeared after i got a job and started sleeping before midnight. So yeah, sleeping early seems to be a solution...

Coffee is being a slight disappointment ...  base 40 attack with pure power should mean close to base 125.  Should be wrecking things left and right.... which isnt the case if i remember some previous battles. Maybe it has Telepathy instead?

If sawk had smack down tho.. xD  Fighting types are sneaky with their coverage.  

Edited by DemICE

>three brave heros

Technically it was two heros during different periods of time, with the 1st one have a sidekick that could see the damn things

Man did I miss alot, the raid on the team xen base, the death of barbara and you writing your last will and testement

Hey look, the fighting badge without too much bullshit, what a shock.

I'm sure that 1/5 means nothing.

10 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/single/?p=11069192&t=9293069

Time to fight for the badge I already earned!

Hoooooo...

Reveal hidden contents

-ray.

I wish you luck man you need it after the bullshit from the mewtwo last episode I hope when the time comes when you reach the next bs boss moment that you still continue because I enjoy this series too much for it to end  there  also this reply has my intrique i wonder what you mean by that. Not in a good way but what happens is pretty damn spectacular.

Edited by nepeta100

Even the ghost of Keta is stronger than the real one...who made him a Gym Leader?

Your journey does not end here...but you already reached your fullest potential...let's hope all trainers will have lv 30 Pokemon from now on.

An entire week in the hands of a mind controlling witch and her Pokemon someone should write a fanfiction on this

well, i dont remember either,  ....but i see 5 pedestrals.  the moment keta statue appeared on one of them it wrote 1/5 so i assume you will someday find fitting statues for the rest 4 pedestrals...

also a pure fairy type would increase the survivability of this run tremendously.. since the most bullshit fights are the dimensional rift figts

Well at least we know how to perform proper exorcisms now, that thing priests have been doing are obviously completely wrong!

All you need to do is fight the ghost using animals you store in small balls, and when you win the ghost will give you a reward before fading away to the afterlife... sounds foolproof to me!

So if I ever find myself in a haunted house I better remember to bring along some hamsters :D