The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

wait the gym leaders going missing for months at a time is normal for this shit heap of a region?

how have the other leagues not stepped in and set this straight by now

how often does some dipshit who wants to recreate the universe happen often enough to make the 3 cornerstones of the human conduction decide to turn themselves into statues in some backwater region in the middle of nowhere

fucking actors you can never trust those assholes

alas poor lobos stunt double he deserved a better job then this

We've had longer waits, welcome back dude. Thought you had "hurt your hand" again.

Replies:

Spoiler

On 2/10/2022 at 1:16 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And now ONLY I have the Axew starter!

Everyone else no doubt started a new game for the new versions but NOT I! 

I ALONE AM SPECIAL!

Whatever lets you sleep at night, my dude. Also starting a new game for a new version is WAY too much work. I just watch videos of the new stuff on YouTube.

Yes but those people will be purged when I bring in the Derogatory World Order.

The food dye will actually be an incredibly specific poison that it kills whoever enjoys drinking it.

That'll sure take the piss out of those fetishists. 

It's all so tiresome. 

Skipping all the ads on YouTube and not having cable is a big help for me.

Well I hate it.

This free fan-game I got is MY favourite Pokemon game now.

Game Freak needs to fucking get their ACT together already. Legends Arceus is PATHETIC.

In some ways its a step in the right direction, if they'd skipped over the Gen 4 "Remakes" and gone all in on this I feel like we could have gotten something really amazing.

Ironfist, the Master of Stealth. Such a shame I needed him to get through the Neved fight with no losses so my team would be strong enough to stop Madame X afterwards. Now my OTP of him and Mosely's Pangoro will NEVER come true! :(

Nah, I don't have any magical powers outside of my sucky immortality and the Photoshop jokes. I can only use the last spell Souta used it for. Which was to look at Cella one last time...

How's that for some soap opera shit, eh?

Well at least he went in (relative) glory, rather than getting sucker punched by BS like most of your deaths in this game.

Honestly this whole game is a Soap Opera with Pokemon sprinkled in.

Yeah...not a big fan of THAT bitch. Especially not after killing wee babby Nora and all those other kids.

I'm literally going to rewrite the Pyramid scene a bit because I instantly saw through her illusion when she made me fight Melia and Aelita. No way am I letting that "oh the player was knocked unconscious now that fucking fox has to saaaave the day" fly.

Please do, its like my least favorite scene in V12. Also V13 apparently gives you the option to join them if you apparently do no sidequests, pick all the bad dialogue options, stuff like that. God knows why you would beyond morbid curiosity.

I'm all for it. Even if I'll be sorely disappointed in whatever Amber's got for me.

Like ALL signs point to a love confession, right? Her trying to give me that gift but constantly being interrupted is a classic trope.

God, It's going to be SUCH a letdown. Plus I don't think the Interceptor is going to actually survive to the post-game 

We'll probably become some kind of force ghost looking at the rest of the party like in Return of the Jedi.

You mean immediately married because that sounds like the perfect woman to me! 

Also I can't believe were in year 2 of this Covid thing and you STILL haven't learned how to spell "quarantined".

You would ya narcissist.

My only defence of that typo is that I was probably tired from work when I typed that.

It is if you know you'll end up doing it anyway because you're secretly a bleeding heart and use the excuse that"everyone else is to incompetent to do it right" to justify your actions and not seem like a softy.

Haha.

Hey you said it not me. You know you love these annoying kids deep down. Very, VERY deep.

So did all of my "LOYAL" fans. How very convenient for them.

I'd probably actually have to make donating worthwhile then. Maybe a Patreon exclusive playthrough of a non-Pokemon game?

Chrono Trigger, maybe? Might as well play something you like.

I was annoyed by the Bad Future Arc because what the fuck are the chances most of those people banged at the right time to create Mosely and Amber? Especially since the apocalypse happened before their parents were even born!

Also that there was no Captain Sean wandering the Crimson Seas. I may have to add that in.

It'd probably be Reborn Sean though. That guy's like a cockroach and he's not even immortal.

Look it's either this or have even more characters to keep up with. Lesser of two evils and all that. 

Wouldn't be much to wander, since the Apocalypse seemed to have destroyed most of the world beyond a few spots. 

IT DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE.

Especially since there aren't any difficult battles during that time period at all.

Just me beating the shit out of Kenneth's malnourished Pokemon.

Plus some grunts, and Evil Valerie. The real battle is sitting through all the cutscenes. 

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

Looking back on yourg mistakes and screaming at yourself is the fun part of growing up, hahaha. . . ugh. . .

I imagine you were wishing you had taken these geisha's in dead by the end of this sidequest. I've seen a few videos of the battles, that looks dire.

Pallosand is a really good Ground Type, the ability she has is really clever. Provided she doesn't just get one shotted by a water move.

Getting softlocked into a game like this is never fun, at least you managed to cheat find your way out in the end.

Well there's goes yet ANOTHER fighting type. Ironfist, Coffee, Bluster, Fingers.  . . just Carnage left right? Poor Lobo's stunt double, he will be missed kinda. Honestly though, that was a really clever way to handle that death. You do have your moments.

Glad you had some fun this chapter because it's apparently Massacre o'clock next time. 

HERE!

I RUSHED IT OUT JUST IN TIME FOR VALENTINES DAY!

AND BEFORE YOU SAY IT, NO.

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT TIMEZONE YOU'RE IN.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-127-geisha-gathering.1076/page-69#post-862612

Spoiler
On 2/10/2022 at 7:28 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Hmmm... Now that you mention it, Sandygast kind of looks like a Trubbish... Maybe they just changed the design very little & got that!

You... pronounce her name like that? Really? Oof. That just sounds so... not right.

I have a feeling you felt great satisfaction in slapping a sleeping, defenseless woman though didn't you?

You forgot about the Fairy Type badge too.

Honestly, I've done the same to some people. Awkward~.

By the GODS! Ye have the ability to change your shirt after another screenshot! What wizardry is this I ponder?!

You always make big, fucking mistakes though?!

I can see it.

MEEEELIA sounds right to me. Melly-uh feels unnatural to my irish tongue. I think it's the A sounding like UH part in particular.

No. It's literally no fun at all. Might has well have been hitting a sack of bony meat. I'd get the same reaction after all.

Oh yeah...I must have forgotten about the last 9 years.

The magic of giving up halfway through a recording session and coming back 2 months later.

No I don't. I think I've done reasonably well keeping the death toll under 40 in 130 chapters.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, Bluedude said:

You know MadameX will probably sacrifice herself to save You and Melia and that’s how she’ll be forgiven.  

You know what, Aelita hasn’t seen Madalis since that mountain thing. Hope the game doesn’t portray Aeltia as needing to forgive Madalis since she’s one of the good guys now. Or that’s how the game later portrays Madalis as being a future companion. I mean the woman was going to burn everyone in a town to death and she killed Keta. There’s a lot she has to make up for.

Holy fuck no. I won't accept that. I'll sacrifice myself instead and be brought back by Rose's tears thanks.

I'm refuse to owe her one at any point.

Madelis is not one of the good guys in my timeline. I think I'll have it so Melia and the others don't mention it to me because they know how I'll react.

I also want Aelita to hate Neved. Honestly, the whole fucking Team Good Guy needs more hate in them for Team Xen.

Seems like Damien is the only one with some and yet even he pusses out when a couple of no-names get killed off.

It's tiring being the voice of hatred and vengeance all the time, you know?

On 2/11/2022 at 1:31 AM, Z.. said:

I mean Palosand looks cool though, way better then Garbodor. Also you are like more of an Anti-Hero so I guess you can still keep your hero status. Im also wanted for many war crimes so something like watching a crime is nothing in comparison.

Very true. Just wish Water Compaction boosted Sp.Def instead. Would be more useful with most Water type moves using that stat.

Honestly, I don't like Anti-Hero very much. Feels like I should be poor, shabby and antisocial if I was. I like Anti-Villian better.

Like, I'm going to take over the region but it'll be a GOOD thing.

Worrying insight into your personal life there though, Z. Hopefully it was just something light like using a flag of truce as a napkin or something.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:15 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Finally.You updated.I thought you were killed by Jan and Melia.

...Holy Shit.

Those guys are moronic lunatics.

I guess they worship giratina because they are stuck in the distortion world.

(Like literally,they call arceus an "insurgent".Hence the name insurgence)

I think I have an explanation.

They live in distortion world.Where everything is reversed.

Which means they might have been smart but the world reversed it and made them fools.

But its just a theory.  

It'll take more than that to stop me! At least three Jans and six Melias at least!

Oh so the cultists themselves are trapped in the distortion world?
Well that makes a bit more sense. No wonder you'd be pissed if you got sent to that headache inducing place.

I have no idea why the fuck Cyrus liked it so much.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:16 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Sorry for that.

I'm new.I didn't know you could do it.

Oh don't apologise man. I was only giving you a tip to make it easier on yourself.

On 2/11/2022 at 7:16 AM, Gaunt said:

Who is that awesome narrator fella and why is he always right?

German is like my least favorite language (of the ones i know of) i skipped every German class i could at school so i remember nothing except a few words (same for French actually)

Can't wait to see what ending your run will have, will it mention all the major characters? May i suggest throwing Melia in the volcano and seeing if she survives 

Hmmm that foreshadow at the end....doesn't look good

Because he gets a copy of the script and I don't.

All I know is ACHTUNG BABY and the usual Nazi phrases. Served me pretty well when I lived there for six months.

Honestly, man. Will we even still be alive at that point?

Will I even still hate Melia by the end of this run? Will I even still hate her by the end of this part?

Who can say...?

Bet that foreshadowing about Melia above makes you even more worried, huh?

On 2/11/2022 at 4:49 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

https://c.tenor.com/FP9g1Nes7iAAAAAC/infinity-war-avengers.gif

In my defense, I CLEARLY said German fans.

The only one I have and need is you.

My special little sauerkraut.

On 2/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, nepeta100 said:

Oh the gauntlet hopefully you 'll have an inkling of preperation well see

I think my laughing emoji explained my thoughts pretty well.

On 2/12/2022 at 7:27 PM, YinYang9705 said:

wait the gym leaders going missing for months at a time is normal for this shit heap of a region?

how have the other leagues not stepped in and set this straight by now

Well for one thing that's what most people call an invasion and the average Aevium trainer is far stronger than the dregs in the canon regions. Pretty much every trainer in GDC is stronger than Lance now.

Also I don't think the Pokemon Leagues are a unified group. I think each region's is independent.

how often does some dipshit who wants to recreate the universe happen often enough to make the 3 cornerstones of the human conduction decide to turn themselves into statues in some backwater region in the middle of nowhere.

I think we both know the answer to that.

A LOT of them. Cyrus was only the first. Now every other wacko with stupid hair wants the universe to change every time they spill coffee on themselves before a big meeting.

fucking actors you can never trust those assholes

alas poor lobos stunt double he deserved a better job then this

No you cannot. Publicly trained liars is what they are.

He did. I'll send a gift basket to the family he left behind.

On 2/13/2022 at 5:45 AM, Dex said:

We've had longer waits, welcome back dude. Thought you had "hurt your hand" again.

Hey, I DID hurt my hand those two times.

They were just in less...heroic than I may have said.

Replies:

Spoiler

Hide contents

On 2/10/2022 at 6:16 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And now ONLY I have the Axew starter!

Everyone else no doubt started a new game for the new versions but NOT I! 

I ALONE AM SPECIAL!

Whatever lets you sleep at night, my dude. Also starting a new game for a new version is WAY too much work. I just watch videos of the new stuff on YouTube.

But it's true, isn't it?

Who else still has their original save file from 2016?

Also yeah, fuck that noise. Like I can see the appeal but it's not something I can even do anyways.

Yes but those people will be purged when I bring in the Derogatory World Order.

The food dye will actually be an incredibly specific poison that it kills whoever enjoys drinking it.

That'll sure take the piss out of those fetishists. 

Heh.

It's all so tiresome. 

Skipping all the ads on YouTube and not having cable is a big help for me.

Can we talk about how YouTube put those fucking 2/2 ads on videos now? So fucking annoying.

Well I hate it.

This free fan-game I got is MY favourite Pokemon game now.

Game Freak needs to fucking get their ACT together already. Legends Arceus is PATHETIC.

In some ways its a step in the right direction, if they'd skipped over the Gen 4 "Remakes" and gone all in on this I feel like we could have gotten something really amazing.

Very true. Though I'm of the belief that this should have been done ten years ago myself.

Like it would have been possible. It's not even an open world game. It's Monster Hunter.

Ironfist, the Master of Stealth. Such a shame I needed him to get through the Neved fight with no losses so my team would be strong enough to stop Madame X afterwards. Now my OTP of him and Mosely's Pangoro will NEVER come true! :(

Nah, I don't have any magical powers outside of my sucky immortality and the Photoshop jokes. I can only use the last spell Souta used it for. Which was to look at Cella one last time...

How's that for some soap opera shit, eh?

Well at least he went in (relative) glory, rather than getting sucker punched by BS like most of your deaths in this game.

Honestly this whole game is a Soap Opera with Pokemon sprinkled in.

That's true. Nobody deserves to go out like Bluster did.

I'd lean more towards anime but yes.

I also want to see a Spanish Soap Opera version of this game now. Because those ones are so overdramatic it's hilarious.

Yeah...not a big fan of THAT bitch. Especially not after killing wee babby Nora and all those other kids.

I'm literally going to rewrite the Pyramid scene a bit because I instantly saw through her illusion when she made me fight Melia and Aelita. No way am I letting that "oh the player was knocked unconscious now that fucking fox has to saaaave the day" fly.

Please do, its like my least favorite scene in V12. Also V13 apparently gives you the option to join them if you apparently do no sidequests, pick all the bad dialogue options, stuff like that. God knows why you would beyond morbid curiosity.

No worries, it's one of my least favourites in that too. Venam suddenly appearing in Isha's lab at the end is another.

LIKE FUCK JAN, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BEAT THAT SAME DEAD HORSE!?!?

Yeah, even an asshole player would have no love for Clear and Kieran at all. Why the fuck would you want to join them at all?

I'm all for it. Even if I'll be sorely disappointed in whatever Amber's got for me.

Like ALL signs point to a love confession, right? Her trying to give me that gift but constantly being interrupted is a classic trope.

God, It's going to be SUCH a letdown. Plus I don't think the Interceptor is going to actually survive to the post-game 

We'll probably become some kind of force ghost looking at the rest of the party like in Return of the Jedi.

PFFFFFTTTTAHAHAHAHA.

I can just see the Goomy of the Goomy Kingdom playing drums on the skulls of Xen Grunts with this music playing now.

You mean immediately married because that sounds like the perfect woman to me! 

Also I can't believe were in year 2 of this Covid thing and you STILL haven't learned how to spell "quarantined".

You would ya narcissist.

My only defence of that typo is that I was probably tired from work when I typed that.

I only want love Dex. But nobody ever wants to give it to me. 😢

A likely excuse.

It is if you know you'll end up doing it anyway because you're secretly a bleeding heart and use the excuse that"everyone else is to incompetent to do it right" to justify your actions and not seem like a softy.

Haha.

Hey you said it not me. You know you love these annoying kids deep down. Very, VERY deep.

Eh. It's not that deep. I'm fully aware I'd be bored if I couldn't watch these idiots flail around the region.

Plus they make me look good by comparison even with all the constant cutscene bullshit they pull.

So did all of my "LOYAL" fans. How very convenient for them.

I'd probably actually have to make donating worthwhile then. Maybe a Patreon exclusive playthrough of a non-Pokemon game?

Chrono Trigger, maybe? Might as well play something you like.

I was thinking either that, Dragon Quest V/IX or some other unknown third thing.

V has a good story and events to react to after all. And I could make use of that naming thing I did a few years ago and name monsters after the people on the list?

But who knows? I might never get the time to make them.

I was annoyed by the Bad Future Arc because what the fuck are the chances most of those people banged at the right time to create Mosely and Amber? Especially since the apocalypse happened before their parents were even born!

Also that there was no Captain Sean wandering the Crimson Seas. I may have to add that in.

It'd probably be Reborn Sean though. That guy's like a cockroach and he's not even immortal.

Look it's either this or have even more characters to keep up with. Lesser of two evils and all that. 

Wouldn't be much to wander, since the Apocalypse seemed to have destroyed most of the world beyond a few spots. 

I suppose so. Don't know where the fuckers are getting food from if that's the case.

Also that's was one of the stupidest things I ever heard from this game. The little 6 year old flew ALL AROUND the world destroying land on the back of her Yveltal? Fuck off, that'd take hundreds of years even with Yveltal.

IT DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE.

Especially since there aren't any difficult battles during that time period at all.

Just me beating the shit out of Kenneth's malnourished Pokemon.

Plus some grunts, and Evil Valerie. The real battle is sitting through all the cutscenes. 

Ah but complaining during cutscenes is where I shine most of the time.

And BOY do they give me a lot of stupid to work with.

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

Looking back on yourg mistakes and screaming at yourself is the fun part of growing up, hahaha. . . ugh. . .

*sob*

I imagine you were wishing you had taken these geisha's in dead by the end of this sidequest. I've seen a few videos of the battles, that looks dire.

OH IT IS.

But in all honesty, a lot of the blame is on me for not seeing how much of a level gap there would be.

How COULD I have been so blind in this blind Nuzlocke?!

Pallosand is a really good Ground Type, the ability she has is really clever. Provided she doesn't just get one shotted by a water move.

Yeahhh...Water Compaction REALLY should have boosted Special Defense instead. Or even better, it raises that stat that would matter when the water move hits. Like Defense for Physical and Sp.Def for Special.

Getting softlocked into a game like this is never fun, at least you managed to cheat find your way out in the end.

Apparently, I could have just waited until I fell asleep and woke back up outside.

Not sure how trustworthy that info is though.

Well there's goes yet ANOTHER fighting type. Ironfist, Coffee, Bluster, Fingers.  . . just Carnage left right? Poor Lobo's stunt double, he will be missed kinda. Honestly though, that was a really clever way to handle that death. You do have your moments.

WHY DOES MY FAVOURITE TYPE DIE SO MUCH!?! It's just Carnage and Clementine the Scraggy left now.

I managed to annoy myself with it somehow but gee, thanks for the back-handed compliment, chief.

Glad you had some fun this chapter because it's apparently Massacre o'clock next time. 

The audience's favourite time of the day.

and then your fish dies

again

alas poor flounder 5 he lasted surprisingly long for something with his name

oh this is one of those episodes

the ones where a sidequest wipes out most of your team because azery overturned something assuming people would do everything after the plot ends and not before

alas poor gradius he tried his best

and then killotine and hakon bit the big one

rip in sailor scout power they got so far

what needless deaths

Ouch....R.I.P. Flounder 5 yours is really a cursed bloodline

Poor Gradius....you know it's your fault right Sean? If only he had Bug Buzz Espeon would be dead meat

R.I.P. Killotine....ahhh i hate Fairy Pokemon and Chocolate Cake is the best dessert no matter what Sean says

Ouch Hakon too...just when you started to use him regularly...the evolution seems fine to me (i'm more offended by what they did to Scyther)

This chapter was indeed brutal (Killotine was one of my favorites) but at least you got an Ice Stone! ehm too soon for humor i think

.....but but hating Melia is like one of the key aspects of this run! Did Veronica bite you? Are you infected?

On 2/14/2022 at 1:57 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I think he wanted to be one with the void and the darkness and antigravity and I dunno rock pits,I guess.Also,why wasn't he defeated by cynthia first.Like dude is in an arguement wit her and the main guy arrives on the elevator and he's like"I'm angry so I'll battle him and lose.Very badly"

He was born,destined to be a fool. 

Edited by Dragon Emperor

You should get Vaporen High HP stat+Transform is very useful. Transform+High HP start in general is useful since Transform never copies the HP. Also what is the entire Flounder legacy, like I think you had a Flounder Sharpedo in Reborn and thats about it. You definitely underestimated Sylveon its sp.atk stat is super high, although Killotine not tanking a non stab dazzling gleam is a bit weird.

Also I was referring to when I killed a bunch of villagers in minecraft, but I don't expect you to know.

Edited by Z..
a

23 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I also want Aelita to hate Neved. Honestly, the whole fucking Team Good Guy needs more hate in them for Team Xen.

Speaking of Aelita it’s strange how no one asks her if she’s ok. First her distant Father finally connects with her and he is immediately murdered. She gets kidnapped by a terrorist group and tortured, kicked out of the home she lived in all her life, and then got her soul stolen and put in a coma, just to wake up cursed and murderous with pink hair.  Can one of the characters just talk to her and help? Namely your character since you guys have the closest relationship to one another.  

Spoiler

Also the reason Nevad hates Keta so much is because Nevad tried to be nice to Keta, and Keta said that Team Xen won’t save their daughters and that it was pointless. Yes this is the whole reason and Nevad is that petty. Someone needs to take his daughter away from him cause that is not someone to look up to.

On 2/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Coming on a bit strongly there buddy.

Sidequests really are the bane of your existence, huh. Though honestly I don't know what you expected a Drapion to do against Sylveon, they don't take special hits nearly as well as physical ones. Poor Hakon, at least he other three didn't have to know it's coming.

I have never heard of anyone naming an Eevee Darwin, that's way too much an old man name for an Eevee. Also yikes, what are those shinys. (except Leafeon, that one's not terrible)

If we do ever get another Eeveelution it'll probably be Dragon Type, since that's the last one of the formerly Special-based Types that doesn't have one yet. That or it'll be a new type again, but please not again.

3 hours ago, Bluedude said:

Speaking of Aelita it’s strange how no one asks her if she’s ok.

Noone in this game cares what anyone else is going through unless their name is Melia. To be fair they're pretty much all going through some bullshit themselves but from what I recall the only time it's ever brought up that someone's having a rough time is with Melia on Terajuma.

That was rough.I did the calcs.It would have done maximum 70 with 252 special atk modest without crit.Yet another generation of your team falls to the sidequest demon.I salute you guys.

Insert army honour theme here

Edited by Dragon Emperor
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

On 2/14/2022 at 4:57 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

You bending the truth to make yourself look better? Why I never!

But it's true, isn't it?

Also yeah, fuck that noise. Like I can see the appeal but it's not something I can even do anyways.

True, I doubt most of the people playing the game now had touched it before say Version 9. That probably makes you some kind of grizzled Rejuv veteran in comparison. 

Can we talk about how YouTube put those fucking 2/2 ads on videos now? So fucking annoying.

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't unskippable half the time. Unskippable ads on YouTube are a crime against humanity and whoever had the idea should be ashamed of themselves. 

Very true. Though I'm of the belief that this should have been done ten years ago myself.

Like it would have been possible. It's not even an open world game. It's Monster Hunter.

I'd have taken a version of this game on the Wii U over Pokken any day of the week. 

No worries, it's one of my least favourites in that too. Venam suddenly appearing in Isha's lab at the end is another.

Yeah, even an asshole player would have no love for Clear and Kieran at all. Why the fuck would you want to join them at all?

I feel like we could have taken Isha without that, like after Madame X and the damn Wonder Twins, this guy is a joke. 

I got nothing for motivation beyond morbid curiosity.

PFFFFFTTTTAHAHAHAHA.

I can just see the Goomy of the Goomy Kingdom playing drums on the skulls of Xen Grunts with this music playing now.

Yeah that sounds about right. I'm awaiting a scene near the end of the game where Xen had you and the rest of the bunch on the ropes, but then everyone you've ever helped in a side quest arrives like the cavalry to turn the tide.

Eh. It's not that deep. I'm fully aware I'd be bored if I couldn't watch these idiots flail around the region.

Plus they make me look good by comparison even with all the constant cutscene bullshit they pull.

I suppose so. Don't know where the fuckers are getting food from if that's the case.

Also that's was one of the stupidest things I ever heard from this game. The little 6 year old flew ALL AROUND the world destroying land on the back of her Yveltal? Fuck off, that'd take hundreds of years even with Yveltal.

Cannablism after a certain point is my guess.

She's a Melia clone, unfortunately. That kinda bullshit is right up her alley.

The Time stone choice is likely going to give a stroke, I can already tell.

*sob*

It gets worse from here. Have fun!

OH IT IS.

But in all honesty, a lot of the blame is on me for not seeing how much of a level gap there would be.

To be fair, I feel like it wasn't THAT foreshadowed. You'd be forgiven if it was just the fact that it was gauntlet at the same level you are now or slightly higher. Even 75-77 would have been a little more manageable. 

Yeahhh...Water Compaction REALLY should have boosted Special Defense instead. Or even better, it raises that stat that would matter when the water move hits. Like Defense for Physical and Sp.Def for Special.

That's actually a cool idea, Sean get yourself hired by Gamefreak ASAP. You couldn't come up with anything dumber than what they have now at least.

Apparently, I could have just waited until I fell asleep and woke back up outside.

Waiting until the mushroom spores knock you out doesn't sound very safe. Sounds like a good way to pick up  cancer. Wonder if that immortality works on something that kills you slowly?

WHY DOES MY FAVOURITE TYPE DIE SO MUCH!?! It's just Carnage and Clementine the Scraggy left now.

I managed to annoy myself with it somehow but gee, thanks for the back-handed compliment, chief.

Rejuvenation hates you honestly. You should be used to getting backhanded, the game does it too you on a regular basis!

Spoiler

Well here we are, Sean against the Geisha Gauntlet. If it makes you feel any better, this is probably the best team you could have made for this fight far as I can tell. 

I was surprised that Flareon was the first to claim a kill, but people forget that thing's Attack stat is sky high. Plus the level difference meant that poor Flounder never really stood a chance. 

Wasn't shocked to see Espeon and Slyveon kill mons. Poor Gladius never stood a chance (I won't lie I kinda winced seeing the poor bug just explode), at least Killotine probably died so fast it never realized what happened.

Jolteon running HP Ice is like bog standard for the mon, thank god for Rose's attack stat. Probably scared the hell out of you when you saw the HP bar go down to the red.

Hakon's death hurt, like maybe Reinhart would have survived that crit. But if he didn't, the run was over more or less. Yet it continues for whatever it's worth. I'm gonna miss that big guy.

An Eevee and a Department sticker wasn't worth the bloodshed. I wonder what evo you chose for it. I'm kinda hoping Vaporeon because you got through Water like a dehydrated man, but we'll see. 

Full Restores would be a godsend at this point in the game. Maybe you should  just give yourself like 50 of those for your next 100 chapter reward honestly.

I was kinda hoping Gamefreak would give us a Eevee evolution for Gen 8 since they've been pretty consistent about giving us one every even numbered generation since Gen 2. But alas.

Well I guess its time for you to have joint custody over a robot girl and then fight a flaming beyblade, sounds like another day in Aevium to me! Least it doesn't sound like you lose anyone, so hey there's that!

Not much REALLY going on this chapter but it sets up the next few so you HAVE to read it.

Good luck with that.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-129-acau-all-cops-are-useless.1076/page-69#post-862969

Replies:

Spoiler
On 2/15/2022 at 12:21 AM, YinYang9705 said:

and then your fish dies

again

alas poor flounder 5 he lasted surprisingly long for something with his name

True. Tis almost cursed at this point.

Like he did well to last this long but man, there really hasn't been a single exceptional member of that family even after 5 generations.

We'll see how Flounder 5 -248 does.

oh this is one of those episodes

the ones where a sidequest wipes out most of your team because azery overturned something assuming people would do everything after the plot ends and not before

alas poor gradius he tried his best

He very much underestimated how much I want freedom after a few rounds of plot nonsense I'm barely following sometimes.

But NO MORE.

I've learned patience finally.

Well okay, I learned it back in 2018 but still.

and then killotine and hakon bit the big one

rip in sailor scout power they got so far

what needless deaths

All deaths seem needless in hindsight.

Blind runs really fuck you over sometimes..

On 2/15/2022 at 2:28 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

I've never wore a bathrobe, let alone own 1.

I was going to blast you for keeping physical moves on Gradius but you did that for me. Well done. Very well done.

Poor Flounder. :( Rest in peace fishy.

Ummm...! That was an explosive death!

You should. Not one that's basically just a towel shaped cloak but a lounge one. They're great.

IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO! I CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST!

Yeah I figured that's realistically what would happen when a bug is faced with telekinetic force.

On 2/15/2022 at 4:18 AM, Gaunt said:

Ouch....R.I.P. Flounder 5 yours is really a cursed bloodline

Poor Gradius....you know it's your fault right Sean? If only he had Bug Buzz Espeon would be dead meat

R.I.P. Killotine....ahhh i hate Fairy Pokemon and Chocolate Cake is the best dessert no matter what Sean says

Ouch Hakon too...just when you started to use him regularly...the evolution seems fine to me (i'm more offended by what they did to Scyther)

This chapter was indeed brutal (Killotine was one of my favorites) but at least you got an Ice Stone! ehm too soon for humor i think

.....but but hating Melia is like one of the key aspects of this run! Did Veronica bite you? Are you infected?

The Joestars of this Nuzlocke.

Nah. Bug Buzz would have actually done less damage due to Espeon's higher Sp.Def. The real pro strat would have been to Volt Switch into Killotine. Also no, Chocolate Cake suuuucks. There's just TOO much chocolate. Needs like a biscuit layer to balance it out.

I don't like it. Seems regressive to go from bipedal to just an actual fucking bear. Also the Ground type makes it worse.

Kleavor isn't great, no. Don't really make sense to choose it over Scizor.

Ah yes, the GLORIOUS ICE STONE! Now I can keep any drink I want cool! Huzzah!

Stockholm Syndrome man. We spend two weeks in the same prison cell for the finale arc.

The Melia radiation got to me as well. In fact I'm pretty sure my kids will be shiny due to the close proximity we always seem to share.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 2/14/2022 at 9:57 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

It'll take more than that to stop me! At least three Jans and six Melias at least!

You sure it will not backfire.

I mean,you were almost killed by a Saki-shaped killer robot.

Emphasis on KILLER ROBOT.

9 humans is nothing in comparison. At least they'll recoil in pain when I strike them

On 2/15/2022 at 9:43 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

I think he wanted to be one with the void and the darkness and antigravity and I dunno rock pits,I guess.

Also,why wasn't he defeated by cynthia first.Like dude is in an arguement wit her and the main guy arrives on the elevator and he's like"I'm angry so I'll battle him and lose.Very badly"

He was born, destined to be a fool. 

Champions in canon games are usually useless. They're also pretty much the same in fangames too. Which I get.

Can't have a proactive champion otherwise what will the player do?

Haha "born, destined to be a fool" is such a poetic put-down. I like it.

On 2/15/2022 at 9:02 PM, Z.. said:

You should get Vaporen High HP stat+Transform is very useful. Transform+High HP start in general is useful since Transform never copies the HP. Also what is the entire Flounder legacy, like I think you had a Flounder Sharpedo in Reborn and thats about it. You definitely underestimated Sylveon its sp.atk stat is super high, although Killotine not tanking a non stab dazzling gleam is a bit weird.

Also I was referring to when I killed a bunch of villagers in minecraft, but I don't expect you to know.

Now THAT is a very interesting strategy. I'll definitely take that into heavy consideration. The only sticking point I have against it is that I already have so many Water Types already.

The Flounder Legacy is basically just a joke. I lazily named a Seaking in Reborn Flounder and then I just kept the name going.

Flounder 1 was a Seaking from Reborn, Flounder 2 was a Sharpedo from Reborn, Flounder 3 is in that Alphabetlocke I still haven't finished, Flounder IV was another Sharpedo I caught/lost on Terajuma, Flounder V you know and Flounder VI-CCXLVIII is a WishiWashi.

Hey, I'm hip. I've played the Minecraft before! Sure it was back when it first came out but still...

On 2/15/2022 at 9:02 PM, Bluedude said:

Speaking of Aelita it’s strange how no one asks her if she’s ok. First her distant Father finally connects with her and he is immediately murdered. She gets kidnapped by a terrorist group and tortured, kicked out of the home she lived in all her life, and then got her soul stolen and put in a coma, just to wake up cursed and murderous with pink hair.  Can one of the characters just talk to her and help? Namely your character since you guys have the closest relationship to one another.  

I mean I do do all that.

She just never responds because the player can't talk. So basically all I can actually do to help is follow her around on her quest and smack down anyone who gets in the way.

Hide contents

Also the reason Nevad hates Keta so much is because Nevad tried to be nice to Keta, and Keta said that Team Xen won’t save their daughters and that it was pointless. Yes this is the whole reason and Nevad is that petty. Someone needs to take his daughter away from him cause that is not someone to look up to.

Yeah I saw that in the small part of V13 I've played. Fucking laughable.

And that someone is me. She can go live with all the other free range orphans at Maman's place.

On 2/16/2022 at 12:15 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Coming on a bit strongly there buddy.

It's to hide the fact that I completely forgot you were from Germany.

I think it worked.

Best way to get someone to forget you made a mistake is to do something even worse.

Sidequests really are the bane of your existence, huh. Though honestly I don't know what you expected a Drapion to do against Sylveon, they don't take special hits nearly as well as physical ones. Poor Hakon, at least he other three didn't have to know it's coming.

Sylveon's are pretty weak defense-wise so I was hoping Killotine could weaken it enough for Reinhard to Aqua Jet it once Killotine got KO'd.

Like no lie, I was 100% sacrificing Killotine there but he was wiped out instantaneously before it came up.

I have never heard of anyone naming an Eevee Darwin, that's way too much an old man name for an Eevee. Also yikes, what are those shinys. (except Leafeon, that one's not terrible)

You see it every time on those forums or reddit when looking for nickname ideas. The idiots that come up with it just want to flex and show how knowledgable they are about "science".

Yeah. I don't like any of them either. Flareon's is cute but I ain't fucking editing that onto a reaction image.

Leafeon's is the best. It's like Autumn themed.

If we do ever get another Eeveelution it'll probably be Dragon Type, since that's the last one of the formerly Special-based Types that doesn't have one yet. That or it'll be a new type again, but please not again.

Watch as they give it a Normal evolution.

Eeveeeon.

Sound Type I think was one of the theories I saw going around. Sound and Digital types.

I'm not opposed to new types really. I just want the games to be fucking good is all.

Speaking of Aelita it’s strange how no one asks her if she’s ok.

Noone in this game cares what anyone else is going through unless their name is Melia. To be fair they're pretty much all going through some bullshit themselves but from what I recall the only time it's ever brought up that someone's having a rough time is with Melia on Terajuma.

Maybe it's because Melia seems to be the only one that visibly struggles?

Like Aelita shrugged off the electrocution torture once she was free like it was nothing and I'm big tough man supreme who hates showing any form of weakness at all.

I imagine if any of them found out that my Pokemon die when they faint, they'd be horrified and stop challenging me all the fucking time even when they know they'd lose.

On 2/17/2022 at 5:46 AM, Dex said:
Spoiler
On 2/17/2022 at 5:46 AM, Dex said:

You bending the truth to make yourself look better? Why I never!

At least you didn't bring up the tailbone cracking. That was not a good year for me.

But it's true, isn't it?

True, I doubt most of the people playing the game now had touched it before say Version 9. That probably makes you some kind of grizzled Rejuv veteran in comparison. 

Hahaha I like that thought. Could do a whole Kaz Miller speech.

Why am I still here...just to suffer? Every night I can feel my leg...my arm...even my hat...

The body I lost...the comrades I've lost...won't stop hurting...

It's like they're all still there...

You feel it too, don't you?

It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't unskippable half the time. Unskippable ads on YouTube are a crime against humanity and whoever had the idea should be ashamed of themselves. 

Or the fucking AGE RESTRICTIONS.

Those are the worst. Like I'm not going to fucking give you my ID, Youtube.

I'd have taken a version of this game on the Wii U over Pokken any day of the week. 

They should have incorporated Pokken into an actual game instead of some bullshit arena fighter.

Like even if they just did a single region like Unova but with fighting game mechanics it could have been good.

I feel like we could have taken Isha without that, like after Madame X and the damn Wonder Twins, this guy is a joke. 

I got nothing for motivation beyond morbid curiosity.

We HAD taken Isha without her and Ren butting in. Giratina was beaten away like a whipped dog once more and all his Pokemon were unconscious. It literally should have been as simple as walking up and punching him and his nurses in the face. But no. Can't have even that, can we?

Mine is just keeping the characters and Pokemon I like to the Hall of Champions so we'll finally be free of this Nuzlocke curse.

PFFFFFTTTTAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah that sounds about right. I'm awaiting a scene near the end of the game where Xen had you and the rest of the bunch on the ropes, but then everyone you've ever helped in a side quest arrives like the cavalry to turn the tide.

Oh god. I'd fucking hate that.

Like if Jan didn't do it so many fucking times already with characters far weaker than me, I'd think that it'd be great. But he didn't, so I can only view it with disgust.

Cannablism after a certain point is my guess.

She's a Melia clone, unfortunately. That kinda bullshit is right up her alley.

Spoiler

Honestly, I think MELIA'S the clone in all of this.

At the end of the Pyramid arc, she's the only one weakened by the whole magic god child thing and even her shiny from seems a bit distorted. 

The Time stone choice is likely going to give a stroke, I can already tell.

It does.

Like why is it a choice at all? Just knock the child out?

Who cares about the boat? The timeline's going to be erased anyway, right?

Or it SHOULD have been. I don't understand why our timeline was wiped out when we changed things but the Dark one wasn't.

*sob*

It gets worse from here. Have fun!

It gets better for a bit. Dylan and Ana feel like real friends for a change.

OH IT IS.

To be fair, I feel like it wasn't THAT foreshadowed. You'd be forgiven if it was just the fact that it was gauntlet at the same level you are now or slightly higher. Even 75-77 would have been a little more manageable. 

I know...I'm just hard on myself for not remembering the whole shtick behind these R-named fangames (aside from the bonkers story) is the difficulty

That's actually a cool idea, Sean get yourself hired by Gamefreak ASAP. You couldn't come up with anything dumber than what they have now at least.

I would literally make the series great again. Gameplay-wise and QoL features at least.

I don't think I'd be able to really design any new Pokemon.

Waiting until the mushroom spores knock you out doesn't sound very safe. Sounds like a good way to pick up  cancer. Wonder if that immortality works on something that kills you slowly?

From what I can gather, yes.

Spoiler

I was spoiled a little and it turns out the player is something like a Steven Universe character where if their weak point is destroyed they lose a life. Otherwise I'm good.

Rejuvenation hates you honestly. You should be used to getting backhanded, the game does it too you on a regular basis!

The game doesn't compliment me full stop. Closest I got was Risa Raider calling me the Xen Destroyer. None of my so-called friends have said a word about how great I am at all.

Spoiler

Well here we are, Sean against the Geisha Gauntlet. If it makes you feel any better, this is probably the best team you could have made for this fight far as I can tell. 

I could have power-leveled Nancy Jr. to deal with the Sylveon is the only other choice I could have possibly made but I didn't want to risk a future Mega Mawhile.

I was surprised that Flareon was the first to claim a kill, but people forget that thing's Attack stat is sky high. Plus the level difference meant that poor Flounder never really stood a chance. 

Honestly, yeah. People underestimate it because it's slow with low HP but it's got really high Sp.Def on top of the Attack.

I think if they were equal he still wouldn't have stood a chance. Seaking are a really bad Pokemon outside of that one Lightning Rod ability.

Wasn't shocked to see Espeon and Slyveon kill mons. Poor Gladius never stood a chance (I won't lie I kinda winced seeing the poor bug just explode), at least Killotine probably died so fast it never realized what happened.

Exactly. Too fast to be scared.

Jolteon running HP Ice is like bog standard for the mon, thank god for Rose's attack stat. Probably scared the hell out of you when you saw the HP bar go down to the red.

Yeah my mind kind of blanked and forgot about Grass and Ground types. Was only thinking about how it affected Rose.

She's my favourite but goddamn does she give me the most heart attacks by far.

Hakon's death hurt, like maybe Reinhart would have survived that crit. But if he didn't, the run was over more or less. Yet it continues for whatever it's worth. I'm gonna miss that big guy.

I'm smacking myself for not teaching Rose Poison Jab for this fight. I went in determined not to let her anywhere near that Sylveon but if I had she could have swapped in after Killotine and killed it in one blow.

I even did the calculations. She would have outsped it and caved it's face in no sweat.

An Eevee and a Department sticker wasn't worth the bloodshed. I wonder what evo you chose for it. I'm kinda hoping Vaporeon because you got through Water like a dehydrated man, but we'll see. 

I haven't decided yet for Part 5 but I'm leaning towards Vaporeon myself due to the strategy Z mentioned above.

But I have a decent amount of Water Types still left and a few Water routes still free. So I'm not sure.

Full Restores would be a godsend at this point in the game. Maybe you should  just give yourself like 50 of those for your next 100 chapter reward honestly.

Missed opportunity. I give myself a Sp.Def X 6 for chapter 200. (Battle item that boosts Sp. Def by six stages)

And then I end up using it immediately because I was so fucking pissed off after the Ryland battle.

I was kinda hoping Gamefreak would give us a Eevee evolution for Gen 8 since they've been pretty consistent about giving us one every even numbered generation since Gen 2. But alas.

They really should have. There was no logical reason not to.

Well I guess its time for you to have joint custody over a robot girl and then fight a flaming beyblade, sounds like another day in Aevium to me! Least it doesn't sound like you lose anyone, so hey there's that!

This is basically Dylan, Ana and I

You know I thought Beyblade at first too but it's more of a Yo-Yo that turns into a Ferris wheel if you ask me.

Doesn't sound like it,huh?

Well that's good.

You know, I just thought of something. If you're immortal, couldn't you let Zira eat you and then you'd somehow come back to life? I mean it'd be painful as fuck but it might come her thirst for human flesh for a bit.

What if that truck guy comes to GDC?! She has to be there to direct the traffic!

Super "Commissioner" 3 huh?... I think Super "Commissioner" 2 would have been a better look for you.

all payoff needs a little build up anyways

unless you're a crackhead who puts 10 big climaxes in the first 5 hours of the game but who would do that!

oh boy children showing up around movie studios, nothing bad ever happens to children there!

On 2/18/2022 at 7:04 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Emphasis on KILLER ROBOT.

9 humans is nothing in comparison. At least they'll recoil in pain when I strike them

Sure.9 humans that can create and manipulate entire worlds according to their will.6 of them having pieces of the literal(kinda weak btw) god.Jan's finger could just thanos snap sakitron

Edited by Dragon Emperor

On 2/18/2022 at 7:04 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Champions in canon games are usually useless. They're also pretty much the same in fangames too. Which I get.

Can't have a proactive champion otherwise what will the player do?

Haha "born, destined to be a fool" is such a poetic put-down. I like it.

I was always wondering if the champion was on a vacation or something.

(Sidenote:Jan added a liitle something in the beginning of the game which lets you say responsibilities be damned,Imma enjoy a nice tropical vacation for life)

It just happened accidentally.Glad you like it.

Also fun fact:Kanon has defeated a susano'o wrapped kurama

Edited by Dragon Emperor

"Parents" my ass, people like that should have their parental rights terminated, i for example don't want kids but if for some reason i end up having one in the future i'll obviously raise him/her myself, like if raising one is too much responsibility for you why have one in the first place?

That's why i stay as far away from twitter as possible it's a worse cesspool than a Nurgle Daemon World

Why not feed Zira some of those goons that kidnapped the kids? They probably won't appear again so you won't have to rewrite anything and she clearly needs the protein win-win?

Don't worry you will always be Based and Redpilled.

You guys at home ever hear of them? They're basically reeducation camps for unruly teens with parents too lazy or stupid to actually parent.

Oh I heard of em all right, remember watching a youtube video about a cult boarding school was fucked up on so many levels

Sean has the best character development from cynical to slightly less cynical, and a bit more caring.

Oh jeeze that's a quick turnaround, I honestly wasn't expecting you to post like for another week. 

Spoiler

On 2/18/2022 at 10:04 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

At least you didn't bring up the tailbone cracking. That was not a good year for me.

Must be from how often this game kicks your butt.

Youtube is going to hell in a handbasket, and it is all self inflicted. It's morbidly impressive.

They should have incorporated Pokken into an actual game instead of some bullshit arena fighter.

Like even if they just did a single region like Unova but with fighting game mechanics it could have been good.

They kinda did, but the Ferrum region is essentially just a background for all they did with it.

We HAD taken Isha without her and Ren butting in. Giratina was beaten away like a whipped dog once more and all his Pokemon were unconscious. It literally should have been as simple as walking up and punching him and his nurses in the face. But no. Can't have even that, can we?

Mine is just keeping the characters and Pokemon I like to the Hall of Champions so we'll finally be free of this Nuzlocke curse.

Huey did punch him in the face like 20 times, but apparently did no damage. Either Isha is a Ghost type or Huey is REALLY wimpy. 

At the end of the Pyramid arc, she's the only one weakened by the whole magic god child thing and even her shiny from seems a bit distorted. 

Okay real shit spoiler for V13:

Spoiler

Melia's god powers are apparently killing her. Something about her body rejecting them or something like that. 

t does.

Or it SHOULD have been. I don't understand why our timeline was wiped out when we changed things but the Dark one wasn't.

Multiverse theory maybe? Even then I don't think that would account for what your talking about.

The game doesn't compliment me full stop. Closest I got was Risa Raider calling me the Xen Destroyer. None of my so-called friends have said a word about how great I am at all.

I think V13 is a bit better in acknowledging the player. Not as much as you want, but hey beggars can't be choosers. 

I could have power-leveled Nancy Jr. to deal with the Sylveon is the only other choice I could have possibly made but I didn't want to risk a future Mega Mawhile.

Knowing this game, Sylveon would probably have been running Hidden Power Fire and Ground.

Honestly, yeah. People underestimate it because it's slow with low HP but it's got really high Sp.Def on top of the Attack.

I think if they were equal he still wouldn't have stood a chance. Seaking are a really bad Pokemon outside of that one Lightning Rod ability.

Flareon's real achilles heel is that speed. It's about as fast as Umbreon but nowhere near as tanky. Didn't help poor Flounder. He probably could have killed it if you got an opening. 

Yeah my mind kind of blanked and forgot about Grass and Ground types. Was only thinking about how it affected Rose.

Least it wasn't a crit, which sums up Nuzlocking in general.

I'm smacking myself for not teaching Rose Poison Jab for this fight. I went in determined not to let her anywhere near that Sylveon but if I had she could have swapped in after Killotine and killed it in one blow.

I even did the calculations. She would have outsped it and caved it's face in no sweat.

You say that now, but would you have taken that risk in the moment? 

I haven't decided yet for Part 5 but I'm leaning towards Vaporeon myself due to the strategy Z mentioned above.

But I have a decent amount of Water Types still left and a few Water routes still free. So I'm not sure.

I honestly say go for Vaporeon, you seem to have about as bad luck with Water Types as Fighting, plus Vaporeon is kinda tanky so that helps.

They really should have. There was no logical reason not to.

Instead we got Gigantimax Eevee, which is step down to say the least. I was hoping for a Dragon Type Eevee, they'd already done all the other "Special" types (Electric, Fire, Fairy, Ice, etc) so why not.

You know I thought Beyblade at first too but it's more of a Yo-Yo that turns into a Ferris wheel if you ask me.

Well that's good.

Clearly you're  the dad with the "head in the clouds".

Yeah that sounds about right, I'm sure that form change mid battle with fun. 

Chapter replies:

Spoiler

The best way to improve your mood, meeting a girl that tried to lynch a smaller girl! It's kinda hard to make a comeback from that reputation wise, puts her below most of the Team Xen admins really.

That'll be a fun conversation when you run into Narcissa again in god knows how many chapters. Sad how her being time displaced by a younger version of herself isn't doesn't even break the top 10 of wierd shit in this region

You joke about that Moon base idea, but it wouldn't be out the most out there idea for Team Xen. They've already got a secret island base and a secret volcano base. Gotta all those cliche spy movie ideas.

In defense of Tierno, Corphish can actually learn Dragon Dance as a egg move I think. 

Once again time to do the job of the police around here. They're either incompetent or in Cassandra's pocket, so you are quite literally the only chance those kids have.

Fortunately you're a big old softy at heart according to Rose. Who has no bias whatsoever

Dylan is surprisingly chill, shame you're gonna have to have a Pokemon Custody battle for him.

The whole bit with the wrong password got a good laugh out of me. Rejuvenation's writing can be hilarious (in a good way) at times and I honestly think the game is at its best like this.

I gotta ask how long it took to create those fake twitter posts, thought the whole Reinhart twitter would be a one off.

I'm sure Mike is trembling in his boots, right now as he searches Yahoo.

Posting this from work like the bad boy that I am.

Fucking have at it you mongrels.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-130-the-reject-district.1076/page-70#post-863608

Replies:

Spoiler
On 2/18/2022 at 5:37 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

You know, I just thought of something. If you're immortal, couldn't you let Zira eat you and then you'd somehow come back to life? I mean it'd be painful as fuck but it might come her thirst for human flesh for a bit.

What if that truck guy comes to GDC?! She has to be there to direct the traffic!

Super "Commissioner" 3 huh?... I think Super "Commissioner" 2 would have been a better look for you.

She doesn't HAVE a thirst. She's never had any in the first place to GAIN a thirst! She's just too curious for her own good.

Also she says I'm too salty due to my diet of salt and nothing else.

How would he even get here?

And can cars even get into GDC? The only entrances are through people sized checkpoints.

I'm sorry.

I went...

Even further beyond.

On 2/18/2022 at 10:38 PM, YinYang9705 said:

all payoff needs a little build up anyways

unless you're a crackhead who puts 10 big climaxes in the first 5 hours of the game but who would do that!

oh boy children showing up around movie studios, nothing bad ever happens to children there!

Well have some MOOOOORE payoff because I didn't finish the next chapter's editing in time!

I...I don't know.

Do you have any examples?

Of the crackheads not the children in movies thing. Don't need to know anymore about that.

On 2/19/2022 at 3:14 AM, Bluedude said:

Considering the past there’s a good chance that people think you’re the one responsible for the missing kids. Remember how you filled up Maman’s camp? 

That would require the people of this region paying attention to what I do.

Which doesn't happen or else I would have been arrested a long time ago.

Or they would have attempted to arrest me anyway.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:38 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Sure. 9 humans that can create and manipulate entire worlds according to their will. 6 of them having pieces of the literal(kinda weak btw) god. Jan's finger could just thanos snap sakitron.

I thought we were talking about irl. I'm pretty sure I could beat six 18 year old girls irl.

But in game...I'd still say I'd win.

I've got my own hax after all.

On 2/19/2022 at 9:45 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

I was always wondering if the champion was on a vacation or something.

(Sidenote:Jan added a liitle something in the beginning of the game which lets you say responsibilities be damned,Imma enjoy a nice tropical vacation for life)

It just happened accidentally.Glad you like it

No, just bad at her job.

And I missed that?

FUCK.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, Gaunt said:

"Parents" my ass, people like that should have their parental rights terminated, i for example don't want kids but if for some reason i end up having one in the future i'll obviously raise him/her myself, like if raising one is too much responsibility for you why have one in the first place?

That's why i stay as far away from twitter as possible it's a worse cesspool than a Nurgle Daemon World

Why not feed Zira some of those goons that kidnapped the kids? They probably won't appear again so you won't have to rewrite anything and she clearly needs the protein win-win?

Definitely. The whole thing is supremely fucked up.

Yeah, I don't understand parents that don't have time for their children. Like, why did you have them if you weren't going to actually parent?

As an investment? Even if I only have kids so they will avenge me if I'm ever killed in a cool kung-fu fight, I'd still take the time to parent them as well.

That's what based and redpilled people like us do, Gaunt. Fuck that noise.

Because we literally never find out who kidnapped the kids. It MIGHT be cute upcoming character but I like her so Zira can fuck off.

On 2/20/2022 at 1:37 AM, Z.. said:

Don't worry you will always be Based and Redpilled.

Oh I heard of em all right, remember watching a youtube video about a cult boarding school was fucked up on so many levels

Sean has the best character development from cynical to slightly less cynical, and a bit more caring.

Thank god.

Being cringe and bluepilled is a fate worse than death.

Was it the Elan school? That's the one I saw a while ago. Don't know how you don't burn the place down afterwards.

I think I was nicer in the first several chapters before all the deaths and the idiocy in the Aevium region wore me down.

On 2/21/2022 at 11:21 PM, Dex said:

Oh jeeze that's a quick turnaround, I honestly wasn't expecting you to post like for another week. 

Just got into the groove lately, I guess.

Probably won't happen again for a while since I'll be using my spare time to play Elden Ring.

Spoiler
On 2/21/2022 at 11:21 PM, Dex said:

On 2/18/2022 at 3:04 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Must be from how often this game kicks your butt.

There'd be no pain if that was the case.

I kick the game's butt. Sure I lose Pokemon but I STILL win.

It's more spirit breaking than buttkicking.

Youtube is going to hell in a handbasket, and it is all self inflicted. It's morbidly impressive.

I think only Facebook is doing a better job.

Sorry I mean only "Meta" is doing a better job at shooting themselves in the foot than youtube.

They kinda did, but the Ferrum region is essentially just a background for all they did with it.

It IS just a background. Damn game is like a visual novel.

A bad one since I couldn't even begin to tell you the story of the game other than, Shadow Mewtwo but with a Crystal jammed in it's shoulder.

Huey did punch him in the face like 20 times, but apparently did no damage. Either Isha is a Ghost type or Huey is REALLY wimpy. 

He might be too crazy to damage. You know how the psycho will get beaten down by the hero only for them to laugh like they're enjoying it? Huey DID tackle that one Bladestar Grunt into a wall after all.

But then again, Grunts are usually the lowest tier on the strength scale. Only above children and very ill women.

Okay real shit spoiler for V13:

Reveal hidden contents

Melia's god powers are apparently killing her. Something about her body rejecting them or something like that. 

Spoiler

I chose not to read it. I'm sorry but I've done so well so far that I just can't.

Hopefully I'm wrong though because god damn do we not need anymore fucking angst from that girl.

t does.

Multiverse theory maybe? Even then I don't think that would account for what your talking about.

It wouldn't. The fact that our future got erased means that Multiverse theory doesn't exist in Rejuv.

Or it does. And the whole Dark Future was an even greater ploy by the Time&Space bitches than we first thought.

After all, WHY did we spontaneously travel to that future if the Time Gears were supposed to protect us from changes to the timestream? My theory is Timpea shoved us into a timeline where all that happened but our future was still fine. I don't know if this isn't more than rambling nonsense though. Time travel's a pain in the ass to understand.

I think V13 is a bit better in acknowledging the player. Not as much as you want, but hey beggars can't be choosers. 

Well we'll never get it as much as I want, will we?

For starters, the main cast would have to carry me and my Pokemon around in palaquins everywhere we go while singing a Derogatory version of the Prince Ali song.

Derogatoryyyy, fabulous he!, Big Fan of Abba~

Genuflect, show some respect, down on one knee~

And so on and so forth.

Knowing this game, Sylveon would probably have been running Hidden Power Fire and Ground.

Hidden Power ??? where it's 4x effective on every type.

Flareon's real achilles heel is that speed. It's about as fast as Umbreon but nowhere near as tanky. Didn't help poor Flounder. He probably could have killed it if you got an opening. 

Yeah if only Flounder was faster and a little bit tougher.

I imagine that Flareon probably had good Speed EV and IVs on it. Seaking's Base is only 3 more than Flareon's and Flounder's IV for Speed was 8. It just wasn't happening that day.

Least it wasn't a crit, which sums up Nuzlocking in general.

I really wish she had Battle Armor sometimes.

Mold Breaker just doesn't come in handy as often as that one would.

You say that now, but would you have taken that risk in the moment? 

Hell no but it would have been a final back-up in case Reinhard failed.

I honestly say go for Vaporeon, you seem to have about as bad luck with Water Types as Fighting, plus Vaporeon is kinda tanky so that helps.

I think Water actually outnumbers them in deaths but Fighting types are a lot rarer so it balances out.

I really wish it wasn't a shiny Eeevee. I don't like the colour scheme of shiny Vaporeon.

Well that's good.

Clearly you're  the dad with the "head in the clouds".

Yeah that sounds about right, I'm sure that form change mid battle with fun. 

In comparison to Dylan, definitely. I'm the more grounded one out of the main cast even with my jokes.

I think it was the health recovery that REALLY spooked me. It was an absolute SLOG of a battle.

Chapter replies:

Spoiler

The best way to improve your mood, meeting a girl that tried to lynch a smaller girl! It's kinda hard to make a comeback from that reputation wise, puts her below most of the Team Xen admins really.

Jan'll probably remove it from the game entirely.

But he can't remove it from my heart.

Neither can he remove that Madame X in an earlier version named her sword after a Kill la Kill character.

And literally did that thing where the edgy anime character says "And now with my sword, Senketsuken, I will slay my enemy"

Nancy was killed by a weeb.

That'll be a fun conversation when you run into Narcissa again in god knows how many chapters. Sad how her being time displaced by a younger version of herself isn't doesn't even break the top 10 of weird shit in this region.

It'll be past 220, I think?

Honestly, it's barely anything anymore.

We're all so jaded that if Madame X turned out to be Jenkel we'd just sigh and then get on with the decaptiation.

You joke about that Moon base idea, but it wouldn't be out the most out there idea for Team Xen. They've already got a secret island base and a secret volcano base. Gotta all those cliche spy movie ideas.

Reminds me of that stupid Iron Sky movie where the Nazi's in 1945 escaped to a moon base and attacked in 2018.

In defense of Tierno, Corphish can actually learn Dragon Dance as a egg move I think. 

Well you're automatically getting sent to the Air Mines for trying to defend him.

Hope you like the absolute drudgery of trying to mine air.

Once again time to do the job of the police around here. They're either incompetent or in Cassandra's pocket, so you are quite literally the only chance those kids have.

Fortunately you're a big old softy at heart according to Rose. Who has no bias whatsoever

Dylan is surprisingly chill, shame you're gonna have to have a Pokemon Custody battle for him.

The whole bit with the wrong password got a good laugh out of me. Rejuvenation's writing can be hilarious (in a good way) at times and I honestly think the game is at its best like this.

I gotta ask how long it took to create those fake twitter posts, thought the whole Reinhart twitter would be a one off.

I'm sure Mike is trembling in his boots, right now as he searches Yahoo.

Nah, he switched to AskJeeves because I was tracking the major ones.

Oh hey it's the 7th street ripoff i wondered when we'll see something like it...not enough drugs imo

You really should grind a little or we'll see many more deaths in the near future

Hmm Macross has a point didn't like every ship/train/car you've been on crash or got damaged somehow? Except the fast travel dude....yeah maybe stay away from complex machinery?

....after seeing what's outside your room i'm beginning to think you're trapped in the Silent Hill nightmare world and i'm not very familiar with the games so good luck?

Modern art is fine (if we consider videogames to be part of it) but i agree abstract "art" is utter garbage (figuratively and in some cases literally)