The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

On 8/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

ESPECIALLY when I ran into that FEAR strategy user with Rose.

Heheheheheh...it was like the stars aligned to punish him for being cheap.

God Bless Mold Breaker and Rose in General. She really was the best thing to happen to you in this region. Also justice for Huey because I am 90 percent certain that it was that guy that knocked him out of the tournament.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:00 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Thank you! You had a hand in increasing my powerlevel yourself so pat yourself on the back for me.

Yeah, I'm enjoying her run too. I never usually read other Nuzlockes but I saw hers and gave it a look on a whim. It's good stuff.

If you get it high enough think you'll be strong enough to take on Melia?

It's great fun, Scout is the best Furret ever. Also man Drayano hacks almost look quaint in comparison to Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Spoiler

Strong winds. . . boy these Gym Leaders wouldn't be half as tough if they didn't literally have nature on their side 90 percent of the time. Hell I think the only leader in this region without a major field boost was Keta now that I think on it.

First Dr. Connal in Reborn, now this guy. I swear these Pokemon fangames love their evil Doctors. 

Also I now dub the MC Derogatory. Now you get to lose all your money and have your face attached to a crappy kids cartoon.

The only thing that irritates me more is that damn clown smile emoji, and that's just from salty people on Pokemon Showdown aka Exhibit A of why the main Pokemon games don't have a chat function.

I get the feeling licking Chiller would be like licking Dry Ice more than anything else, which is to say a bad idea. Also see you can be nice other people besides your Pokemon, Aelita, and Mosely. . . on occasion.

Stunt actors just retire after they break too many of their bones too many times. Just look at Jackie Chan, it's a miracle the man can even walk.

I'm kinda leaning towards "April" being the champ until proven otherwise. It's better than Reborn where Ame wasn't the Champ but more like that Chairman Rose guy in Sword and Shield at least.

Pokemon Insurgence is kinda goes that route with Amnesia, but it's your dad being the champ and the baddies are trying to get rid of him using the PC.

Patty and Piano Lady, your not having much luck with the A girls nowadays, time to shoot for a the P's? Also yeah Patty has pink hair gonna need you to see your eye doctor.

This was a Chill chapter and there is not a damn thing wrong with that. Between the death's before and all the insanity that is about to go down in the next I wanna say 10 chapters or so, you need all the breathers you can get.

38 minutes ago, No name said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Your dad isn't the champ in that game

Spoiler

Yeah your right he's the Augur which is honestly even more important a title in the region all things considered.

20 hours ago, Dex said:

Hide contents

Yeah your right he's the Augur which is honestly even more important a title in the region all things considered.

[It's been some time sinced I played Insurgence(really enjoyed it), but in the end, the PC's father is still trapped inside our mind(kinda), right? That's kinda sad.... Wish we got get PC's father out of there, but I don't recall any postgame quest that allows the player to do that.]

Sean: Gender roles and that gender identity bs we have to deal with now was made up by a pedophile named John Money in the 50's anyway so it's incredibly stupid people still believe that shit today.

...What? What the hell?

Just when I thought some people couldn't be stupider, they find ways to exceed that. With a bullet train. On rocket fuel.

That's like learning Pokemon-human relations with it's syllabus from freaking Ghetsis! Dear God.

Relax. I'm just messing around with you. There's no way I will be okay with torturing an innocent child. Not unlike nutcase. Though I will expose the horrid crimes her father have done, to make her hate her father. Because that's what Nyeh deserves. I could imagine the scenario:

PC: I regret to inform you, Neved's daughter but your father...he...

Neneh's Daughter: Yes?

PC: ...Into Pokephillia

Nimrod's Daughter: Gasp! No!

PC: Yes. And I have proof. Very graphic proof Which I totally didn't photoshop

Nipples's Daughter: *cries in anguish*

PC: He's also...into bondage.  With young teenage girls.

Nyaa's Daughter: Impossible!

PC: I wish so too. But how else can you explain the number of prison cells under his watch. He even reserved one specifically for my love Aelita.

I'm running out of terrible N names for the person's Daughter: cries even harder

PC: Not just that, he's also...into Yokai-Watch

...Eh, I'm sure you can make up reveal much more heinous crimes done by that person.

Sorry, I just really hate that certain admin. Because V13 reveal more insight on why he thought torturing Aelita is a good idea.

And my God, that's the most pettiest reasoning ever! What are you, a child?! Urgh, I wish he receives a very painful canonical comeuppance.

Although, speaking of petty, I wish I could strangle the stone statue culprits. Not because they are pretty evil. But because they are evil and petty! Seriously, I'm definitely sure the police are corrupt/idiots/both because if someone look a little deeper into most of the victims info, they'll see a glaringly obvious pattern. Because of why? Because the culprits are freaking petty as hell!

Sean: One of which being Gamefreak's disturbing Gen 4 attempt to out-do Gardevoir in the "make Pokemon sexy" category

I don't recall gen 8 having any oversexy Pokemon so maybe Gamefreak grew out of that weird phase?

That or because Galarians have dysfunctional penises.

I guess you could trick Ring Target onto an opposing enemy Pokemon, although that's extremely gimmicky and there's literally a bunch of other items that can do that job better. 

Sean: Go watch cartoons and play with the Pokemon equivalent of Barbies.

Oof. That's not gonna age well. Mainly because more and more kid cartoons are getting stupider and polluted with political crap. So go watch japanese cartoons, kids! Those oversized breats and tsunderes are good for your moral!

Chilling out in a cafe, what could go wrong?

I wasn't sarcastic by the way, there's really nothing going wrong.

...How do I say that without sounding sarcastic?

• Like 1

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-112-f-is-for-friends-who-do-stuff-together-16-08-21.1076/page-59#post-845409

Reminder: There is now a Patrick Starfish show.

I have no idea what it's like but I can only assume it's god awful like everything made in the last five years.

Anyway here's a chapter about new friends and bonding the way friends should.

BY BREAKING AND ENTERING!

Replies:

Spoiler
On 8/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, No name said:

I'm in-fact 100% male. I just use "no name" a lot because the I did the idiot-kid move of using my real name as a nickname and got made fun of because of it. (Not for using my name, just my name itself)

I don't have a profile picture because I legit can't put in effort for it.

Spoiler

I killed him via Stealth Rock which seems even funnier than what you did.

Chapter 111, huh? Well here's to 5 more years of rage, plot and filler and me posting spoilers everywhere. 

Well I'm sure that was better than what my friend did. She had her full name and a picture of herself for her PSN account.

Just asking to be stalked that way.

Nah. My way's better. I didn't even realise what was going on until he threw out the Donphan.

And here's to those assassins I hired FINALLY tracking you down.

At this point, I'm starting to think they just took the money and ran.

On 8/13/2021 at 8:10 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Did you edit in yellow pants onto the MC during the MC Hammer time part? It... suits him for some reason... I mean he looks like a hippie now but still.

Who you kidding. You do stupid stuff all the time. 😂

Is she giving you an insight of your future in this game?!

Thanks for that cursed image! You do that too many times dude! Dx

I love that Piano Lady is like loved by all. She's the absolute best in the game.

Well...Of course I did? How else would those have gotten there?

Please. I do incredibly intelligent stuff. Your feeble 3rd dimensional minds just can't comprehend the inherent genius of it all.

Who knows? The future is still a mystery.

You'll forget me unless I burn some awful image into your mind. You'll be lying on your deathbed years from now and the only thing you'll be able to think of is my stupid Nuzlocke. I guarantee it.

I don't think anyone could hate someone who dropped a piano on aliens clones for them. It's the most selfless of acts in all the universe.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:51 AM, Gaunt said:

You don't like coffee? That beautiful dark slightly addictive beverage? I can't even begin to understand why...did a bag of coffee beans bully you at school? Or or maybe taken you hostage for 5 days? Or maybe you're one of those tea peasants? Either way this means war! But really why don't you like coffee?

Piano Lady is back! It's been ages i hope we'll see her achieve her dream

Why didn't you give Chiller to the girl? Maybe they would have become friends....or the city would get a beautiful ice sculpture, a win win situation in my humble opinion (btw melon is my favorite flavor)

Exactly when did this become a kid's show? I distinctly remember several parts (most of them caused by you) not really suited for children

Alright Godot, can the propaganda you've been spoonfed alongside those coffee beans.

I'm also not a tea peasant. I don't like any hot drinks except soup and that's a liquid grey area.

As for why I don't like coffee...it's the taste.

That's pretty much it.

EVENTUALLY we will. Long, long way off though.

I'm starting to think you all have a weird idea that I kill children. When have I ever done that? 15 and above is my cut-off point for murder thank you very much. I actually knew this from a long time ago when I asked what flavour ice cream people liked.

Still never seen a melon flavoured ice cream in my country to this day.

It's a scam. If I declare it a kids show I don't have to pay taxes.

On 8/14/2021 at 9:35 PM, YinYang9705 said:

Now how will I see the wacky slice-of-life high school hijinks of Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito?

they did make something like that

its called hetalia and its about as shitty as you think it is

the 5 second rule doesnt apply to anything germs arent just gonna wait around to jump on something

oh god damn it why does rejuv have the stamp system

it works in reborn since you get access to the department store early on and reborn city is the major location that the game is built around but you get access to grand dream after 8 fucking badges and over 60 levels what the hell is the point of locking you off like this

unless it was changed in the massive overhaul of v13 IDFK

Wasn't that WW1 though? But yes, that was a very tumblr anime in tumblr's heyday. Along with that awful Black Butler anime.

They will if I ask nicely. I still haven't gotten covid after all so it must have worked.

I wholeheartedly agree. This game seems to be specifically designed to keep the good items away from the player.

But it could also be because Rejuvenation is much longer than Reborn as is. IDFK either.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, Dex said:

God Bless Mold Breaker and Rose in General. She really was the best thing to happen to you in this region. Also justice for Huey because I am 90 percent certain that it was that guy that knocked him out of the tournament.

That she is. God knows where I'd be if I gave in an picked Destiny for my starter. Dead probably.

Yes. I avenged my boy, Huey!

If you get it high enough think you'll be strong enough to take on Melia?

This motherfucker thinks he's funny...

It's great fun, Scout is the best Furret ever. Also man Drayano hacks almost look quaint in comparison to Reborn and Rejuvenation.
AND NOW IT'S SAD AGAIN. DAMN RESHIRAM AND CHEREN TO HELL!

The problem/good thing with Drayn0 hack is that they're tough in the beginning but as you go through the game they get easier since you've usually got very decent Pokemon on your side, sometimes Ubers and Legendary Pokemon.

Spoiler

Strong winds. . . boy these Gym Leaders wouldn't be half as tough if they didn't literally have nature on their side 90 percent of the time. Hell I think the only leader in this region without a major field boost was Keta now that I think on it.

Guess it's to make up for our big real-life brains.

Though I hear the V13 update really makes us use them. Was it the AI that got smarter or something?

First Dr. Connal in Reborn, now this guy. I swear these Pokemon fangames love their evil Doctors. 

Funny how there's never any evil lawyers in these games? Maybe the creators don't want to tempt the Nintedo legal team to come down on them THAT much.

Also I now dub the MC Derogatory. Now you get to lose all your money and have your face attached to a crappy kids cartoon.

I just watched that now.

Thank you for bring it to my attention.

Dear god the intro...it's so beautiful yet so terrible at the same time...

The only thing that irritates me more is that damn clown smile emoji, and that's just from salty people on Pokemon Showdown aka Exhibit A of why the main Pokemon games don't have a chat function.

If only we could kill over the internet. That'd stop it pretty quickly.

That's a bit drastic but I just HATE seeing them so much.

I get the feeling licking Chiller would be like licking Dry Ice more than anything else, which is to say a bad idea. Also see you can be nice other people besides your Pokemon, Aelita, and Mosely. . . on occasion.

He unironically tastes like vanilla mixed with some weird coppery syrup.

It's familiar to me but I just haven't been able to place it...

I'M PERFECTLY NICE! EXCUUUUUSE YOU!

Stunt actors just retire after they break too many of their bones too many times. Just look at Jackie Chan, it's a miracle the man can even walk.

But would the same be said if they had healing machines to instantly bring them back to full health?

Although I imagine even with that, the bones would wear down eventually.

I'm kinda leaning towards "April" being the champ until proven otherwise. It's better than Reborn where Ame wasn't the Champ but more like that Chairman Rose guy in Sword and Shield at least.

Yeah...she fits most of the criteria so it's probably her.

But what really gives it away is that she's the ONLY person we've ever had a conversation about the Pokemon Champ with.

Never mentioned again after the train.

I hope not though. I was hoping for a more evil champion that I have to strike down. Not a useless one like her.

Pokemon Insurgence is kinda goes that route with Amnesia, but it's your dad being the champ and the baddies are trying to get rid of him using the PC.

Huh, that's a...strange twist, I'll admit.

Patty and Piano Lady, your not having much luck with the A girls nowadays, time to shoot for a the P's? Also yeah Patty has pink hair gonna need you to see your eye doctor.

I'll shoot in any fucking direction as long as I hit SOMEONE.

WOW. THANKS, BRANIAC!

"GO TO THE EYE DOCTOR MAN WEARING GLASSES! THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR VISION!" says Dex, Genius Extraordinaire!

This was a Chill chapter and there is not a damn thing wrong with that. Between the death's before and all the insanity that is about to go down in the next I wanna say 10 chapters or so, you need all the breathers you can get.

Yeah...nothing wrong with taking it easy and not having to fight for our lives...

You'd be wrong though. I make a fool out of the upcoming Psychic Gym with a novel strategy.

Well novel by my standards at least.

Few chapters after that though?

Oof

6 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

[It's been some time sinced I played Insurgence(really enjoyed it), but in the end, the PC's father is still trapped inside our mind(kinda), right? That's kinda sad.... Wish we got get PC's father out of there, but I don't recall any postgame quest that allows the player to do that.]

That's fucking awful. My mind is the LAST place I'd want my dad!

Sean: Gender roles and that gender identity bs we have to deal with now was made up by a pedophile named John Money in the 50's anyway so it's incredibly stupid people still believe that shit today.

...What? What the hell?

Just when I thought some people couldn't be stupider, they find ways to exceed that. With a bullet train. On rocket fuel.

That's like learning Pokemon-human relations with it's syllabus from freaking Ghetsis! Dear God.

I know, right? People should fucking discard that shit already.

Man was a monster and never punished for it. It's sickening.

Relax. I'm just messing around with you. There's no way I will be okay with torturing an innocent child. Not unlike nutcase. Though I will expose the horrid crimes her father have done, to make her hate her father. Because that's what Nyeh deserves. I could imagine the scenario:

I hold my breath in fear of what exactly this scenario is going to be...

PC: I regret to inform you, Neved's daughter but your father...he...

Neneh's Daughter: Yes?

PC: ...Into Pokephillia

Nimrod's Daughter: Gasp! No!

PC: Yes. And I have proof. Very graphic proof Which I totally didn't photoshop

Nipples's Daughter: *cries in anguish*

PC: He's also...into bondage.  With young teenage girls. - I mean...get rid of the young part and that sounds like a good time?

Nyaa's Daughter: Impossible!

PC: I wish so too. But how else can you explain the number of prison cells under his watch. He even reserved one specifically for my love Aelita.

I'm running out of terrible N names for the person's Daughter: cries even harder

PC: Not just that, he's also...into Yokai-Watch

My fears were proven correct. What an awful thing to tell a child.

Franchesca will never find out what he's done. She doesn't deserve that, you monster.

...Eh, I'm sure you can make up reveal much more heinous crimes done by that person.

Sorry, I just really hate that certain admin. Because V13 reveal more insight on why he thought torturing Aelita is a good idea.

And my God, that's the most pettiest reasoning ever! What are you, a child?! Urgh, I wish he receives a very painful canonical comeuppance.

I'm literally just going to shoot the fucker but I will tell him his daughter is my daughter now.

And maybe about how ashamed Maman would be of him.

Let him enter the gates of hell with that on his mind.

Although, speaking of petty, I wish I could strangle the stone statue culprits. Not because they are pretty evil. But because they are evil and petty! Seriously, I'm definitely sure the police are corrupt/idiots/both because if someone look a little deeper into most of the victims info, they'll see a glaringly obvious pattern. Because of why? Because the culprits are freaking petty as hell!

Wasn't the person behind that Nim and Crescent?

Actually that's spoilers nevermind.

Sean: One of which being Gamefreak's disturbing Gen 4 attempt to out-do Gardevoir in the "make Pokemon sexy" category

I don't recall gen 8 having any oversexy Pokemon so maybe Gamefreak grew out of that weird phase?

That or because Galarians have dysfunctional penises.

Hatterene is the new waifu bait, right? Or is it Scorbunny?

I don't know man, I just look at the memes for the game.

Very much in favour of the PokeEnglish not having working penises though.

I guess you could trick Ring Target onto an opposing enemy Pokemon, although that's extremely gimmicky and there's literally a bunch of other items that can do that job better. 

So no good use for Ring Target then.

Sad.

Sean: Go watch cartoons and play with the Pokemon equivalent of Barbies.

Oof. That's not gonna age well. Mainly because more and more kid cartoons are getting stupider and polluted with political crap. So go watch japanese cartoons, kids! Those oversized breats and tsunderes are good for your moral!

I wonder what cartoons in the Pokemon world would be like?

GOD NO. I think I'd cry if my child ever started watching anime at that age unless it was Dragonball or something else inoffensive.

They might turn into a filthy waifu degenerate otherwise!

Chilling out in a cafe, what could go wrong?

I wasn't sarcastic by the way, there's really nothing going wrong.

...How do I say that without sounding sarcastic?

Well they say sarcasm is hard to emote over the internet so you might not have to bother.

Either that or use that stupid Reddit /s thing.

God I hate them.

Oh hey! You remembered the Caesar's War Veteran backstory! It only took like 70 or so chapters (I can't be bothered to remember when he was saved).

Oooooh that foreshadowing. I hope you do the Goomink quest, now.

Even as a Fairy/Steel, she will not stand up to Rose's wrath.

.....Now I'm interested in Chiller's backstory. I finally remembered that the 'CH' in his name is pronounced like 'K'.

It's a shame that the vaccination plotline was scrapped due to the whole......situation.

Also, I don't know if you have seen anything from V13/have a game to get an idea of what was changed, but Blacksteeple......wow. They actually changed it to something kinda decent. Though the new scene where Nancy dies is definitely better, in my opinion. Though I still have issues with it. Why Melia's Togekiss was just waiting in place and not picking up Nancy is way beyond me.

Also the point where you meet all the Xen admins. You're not just teleported there for like 5 seconds and popped away, which is nice.

Don't worry, you still have team Anti-Assist if they take Bladestar! They're about equally as competent as each other anyway.

Actually, what happens with Rune is quite interesting and you have a while to go to figure it out!

Does this mean that you'll let Zira gnaw on Melia a bit if she KO's a Carnivine?

Wouldn't antagonizing an assassin cause them to hate you more?

What were you drinking anyways? I don't think they have alcohol in coffee shops... Unless you snuck in a thing of vodka & put it into some coffee.

I like the reference you're doing with the Empoleon!

Can't Rose &... whatever you called Mawile get along?!

I loved seeing a lot of your Pokemon's backstories! That was very well thought up.

Well... You beat up trainers (and the bad guys who for some reason give you money) so isn't that your salary?

Did people act like that when they found out Ren had a sister?

Is... being sane really a low?

...Why do you have pom poms? Know what, 2nd thought, you do whatever it is you wanna do. I don't judge... But I might make fun of you.

Torchic. Duh. Literally is a chicken. Uncultured swine. Look stuff up!

Bluster had psychic abilities and this is tripping you up!?

As long as they're over 18!... Err... It could be different since we're in Aevium.

Spoiler

vJPem5d.gif

So you're calling Melia pretty? Alright Sean. Just remember you said that.

Hey hey! No making fun of Shaggy! He's like 1 of my favorite cartoon characters man! ZOINKS! No lie though, I have a tattoo have Shaggy zombified & the word ZOINKS! on my arm.

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Fairly sure they took the money and moved to some remote island.

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Remember what I told you about men's insecurities? THIS was what I was talking about.

Spoiler

Pretty much everyone related to Nymiera is just useless I swear. Celene gathered an army of fucking useless people, Alexandra is a coward who witholds critical info, Damien is just an ass for no reason and Nim is walking apocalypse waiting to happen

Remember this bloke from Chapter 62? The guy who tried to tell Madame X's identity?

VECVIrOm.jpg.c3e9f8481ac076e082f307fa5bffe63e.jpg

We finally learn what happened to him in v13

To form the new and improved Teen Titans you need not only orphans but superpowers too, where will you get those?

And another girl with superpowers (at least somewhat justified this time) how many is it now?

Some bonding time with your Pokemon is nice, Rose was especially cool (that Mawile is going to have an "accident" i feel) too bad i forgot half of them existed (not enough "screen time" i think)

so about skitty line being useless i always loved its unique ability to give all its moves normal stab just that its stats are mediocre i find it funny that all it got as part of the pokemon in gen 7 that got base boosts only 20 speed for a whopping 400 overall 

4 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

so about skitty line being useless i always loved its unique ability to give all its moves normal stab just that its stats are mediocre i find it funny that all it got as part of the pokemon in gen 7 that got base boosts only 20 speed for a whopping 400 overall 

Spoiler

v13 has the delcatty crest after the last major fight  im leaving it a secret what it does myself until i earn  the right to get it but by the time you get to that part of v13 content you probably might have the slightest of reasons to use it yourself 

Sean: Wasn't the person behind that Nim and Crescent?

It's...much more complicated than that. Leet's just say there are other people involved and instigated this whole stone thing. Besides, there's no way I would strangle Nim. I still care for her despite her...edgelord phase? Crescent on the other hand...

Oh, a Wailord? Forshadowing? Although I really want to see what's your future reaction to that certain quest. I found it quite fun. Extremely weird, but fun. Wish I could say the same for most of the bizarre stuff in Rejuvenation. 

Speaking of Flora...I don't think it's ever explained why Flora decide to clam up.. Considering v13 revealations, Flora doesn't have anything to do with Rune's dissapearance. So what's with the tight lips?

Speaking of v13, without going into spoilers, my reaction to v13 story can be summed up as:

...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Like, we all know for a long time, Rejuvenation story is straight up bonkers, and it should be no surprise. Yet somehow, v13 still manage to astound me. Despite the fact technically a lot of questions are answered, the answers are;

so confusing

so convoluted

and so Bizarre!

To the point I wonder if I'm accidentally high while going through the story. On the plus side, Angie somehow manage to look even hotter, depsite being insane and a milf

...You know, I didn't expect you to like cute things. I know you always refer to Rose as cute, but I thought you meant 'cute' as 'super strong'.

Not saying it's wrong though. Cuteness is the most dangerous weapon after all. 

Hmm...I smell love in the air. And it smells like hot lavender...

...I'm not sure what the heck that white thing is. The only thing I could think of is a laptop, but it looks so weird. That, and there's already a separate sprite for a laptop.

Sean: Or god forbid, someone who identifies themselves a "gaymer" as in a gay gamer.

Like holy shit what went wrong in your life that you needed to make that distinction?

Perhaps the same horrible thing that happened to people who grew up and decided to hate straights? No joke, I'd seen people on social media that despises people that make up 99% of the world's population. I'm not being homo-hating by stating that statistic, that's literal common sense! Seriously though, for these kind of people, Keep your family problems to yourself, dude!....girl...helicopter...

Although there's a possibilaty there are simply trolls(who are bad at trolling), but then again this is the Internet....

So I'm guessing you'll be third wheeling this lovely duo as they go to the threatre in next chapter? Because I'm very interested in your....reactions when you get to the theatre...

On 8/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Now now, no need to talk about yourself like that.

Also, after reading the new chapter of Pika's run . . . Fuuuuck that went downhill fast. Oh this arc isn't going to go well at all. . . . 

Spoiler

Were those lines from Patty your edits or is that actual in game dialogue? There are times when I can tell and other times where it's pretty seamless. 

Maybe we'll get a bar when alcoholic beverages become healing items in real Pokemon games? Like you use it on mons and it heals them up, but if you use it on them too much in one battle they get "drunk" (get confused)?

I won't lie getting to stay in a damn penthouse is pretty great compared to most of the game where you were essentially a hobo. One thing I can say for Pokemon Desolation at the very least is that it gives you a damn mansion as a base of operations. No catch, no bullshit, just a boss battle and the place is yours. It's kind of cool actually. 

The elevator ride was the best part of this chapter honestly. Was cool seeing some of your other Pokemon that haven't been used in a bit like Jitto, Macross etc. Though now I suspect that half of these guys aren't going to see out Part 3 alive. 

Love how Rose is gradually becoming more and more Yandere as more of these Poke-floozies come at you. 

They could just replace Ash with another character but they've elected to keep him to the heat death of the universe. Also 21 around a bunch of teens isn't much better my dude.

The "planning session" was kinda pointless. It pretty much just said everything you already know beside Rune being Huey's sister.

And we meet Lavender. . .I have no strong feelings either way about this character. Though her relationship with Huey is pretty cute.

Yeah that Flareon is an adorable. . . I've always though the Eevee line was more like foxes but dogs work too I guess.

The main takeaway from that whole scene in the penthouse is that the Gym Leaders in this city are evil and/or dumb and someone is impersonating Nancy. Be wild if she faked her death huh?

Also Huey hammering that Grunt makes me wish the we had the option to physically throw hands at some of these goobers. . . .at least outside of the Unown dimension anyways. 

Hey free food, free drinks, and free entertainment vs walking into a trap sounds like a good deal to me. Anything short of Madame X is manageable for you.

I'm sure caeser is fine

or at least copes better then most

......what the fuck does jan think podcasts are

I assume jan wanted to reveal why she bames herself but then he forgot he wrote that scene or something

man I wish dc marketed the titans better, they beat satan on their first major storyline they're basically equal with the league

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-113-show-stopper-22-08-21.1076/page-59#post-845787

No haha funny stupid nonsense here today, friends.

Kinda on a tight schedule this week so have this short little fart of a chapter to compensate.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 8/17/2021 at 12:44 AM, Lspaceship said:

Oh hey! You remembered the Caesar's War Veteran backstory! It only took like 70 or so chapters (I can't be bothered to remember when he was saved).

War victim more than veteran. He didn't really do enough fighting since they were beaten so quickly.

I don't exactly but it was during the Sheridan Arc so anywhere between Chapter 15-20

Oooooh that foreshadowing. I hope you do the Goomink quest, now.

Well, yeah? Have I not given the impression that I pretty much do EVERY side-quest I can find?

Gotta annoy some nameless people with huge amounts of filler after all.

Even as a Fairy/Steel, she will not stand up to Rose's wrath.

In all honesty, if she Mega-Evolves she'd kick the crap out of Rose due to the incredible type advantage, high attack and decent defences she'd have. Literally the only Move Rose could use is Earthquake against her and I don't have that TM.

.....Now I'm interested in Chiller's backstory. I finally remembered that the 'CH' in his name is pronounced like 'K'.

He tried to melt and cannibalised his whole family to become stronger but Team Xen attacked in the middle of it.

That's the best I could come up with in the ten seconds I gave myself.

It's a shame that the vaccination plotline was scrapped due to the whole......situation.

Was it really because of Covid?

That's fucking lame, who cares about if what happens in a game accidentally mirrors real-life long before real-life did it?

It should have been removed because it was dumb to let Melia decide for the player to get an injection when she doesn't know shit about us.

Also, I don't know if you have seen anything from V13/have a game to get an idea of what was changed, but Blacksteeple......wow. They actually changed it to something kinda decent. Though the new scene where Nancy dies is definitely better, in my opinion. Though I still have issues with it. Why Melia's Togekiss was just waiting in place and not picking up Nancy is way beyond me.

Didn't like it. They made it way more complicated than it needed to be and added too much Emma.

The part where she jumps in front of a sword for you instead of Nancy also made me legitimately cringe.

I liked how Nancy sacrificing herself in the first place was made pointless in the long run when you find out about your immortality at the end of the Terajuma Arc. It was a cruel twist nobody really brings up.

This new version is just a stupid "Go, I'll hold 'em off" when it was completely unnecessary for her to do so.

And her justification for it is "She'll (Madame X) follow us to the ends of the earth if she gets the chance" but somehow the fucking two minutes she bought stopped Madame X from doing that anyway. It's only for plot reasons that she doesn't do it immediately after. She could have literally just flown after us in Yveltal or something.

The original Nancy death happened too fast for the player to react but this literally is them running away and leaving their mother behind again. And yes, that Togekiss waiting at literally the furthest possible point from Nancy annoyed me as well.

Wow, there's a rant and a half, huh? I stiiiiill got it.

Also the point where you meet all the Xen admins. You're not just teleported there for like 5 seconds and popped away, which is nice.

Is it? Do people actually like those fuckers now?

Don't worry, you still have team Anti-Assist if they take Bladestar! They're about equally as competent as each other anyway.

Shut the fuck up, Lspaceship.

I will NOT be relegated to only fighting side-quest bad guys!

Actually, what happens with Rune is quite interesting and you have a while to go to figure it out!

Hmmm...my guess is that she's V from the Ana sidequest, the Puppet Master if he turns out not to be a gijinka Darkrai like Timpea&Spacea are or she's the leader of Anti-Assist.

Does this mean that you'll let Zira gnaw on Melia a bit if she KO's a Carnivine?

Far too many of you are okay with letting a young woman be mauled by a lion and that worries me.

Wouldn't antagonizing an assassin cause them to hate you more?

Yeah? But then I'd kill them.

Not like I'm going to let someone who killed me LIVE afterwards. I just want their last moments to be them having massive self-confidence issues.

On 8/17/2021 at 3:14 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

What were you drinking anyways? I don't think they have alcohol in coffee shops... Unless you snuck in a thing of vodka & put it into some coffee.

Mystery juice. Got keep things kid friendly after all.

I like the reference you're doing with the Empoleon!

Just felt like it'd be a good backstory. Whether he defeats Moby Dick though...who knows?

Not I since I haven't actually played that part yet.

Can't Rose &... whatever you called Mawile get along?!

Nancy Jr. come on man. Literally everyone fucking names the Mawile that.

And yes, Rose was just defensive because she thought i might replace her for a Pokemon that could probably beat her in a fight eventually.

I loved seeing a lot of your Pokemon's backstories! That was very well thought up.

Yes.

Well thought up.

NOT made off the top of my head between Chapter 111 and 112. I ALWAYS have a plan.

Well... You beat up trainers (and the bad guys who for some reason give you money) so isn't that your salary?

Those are spoils of war. I want my damn wages.

Did people act like that when they found out Ren had a sister?

It was more mocking how everyone was surprised Huey's sister was the missing woman and I joked that it was because they found out someone had a sister.

Is... being sane really a low?

I think you're misunderstanding. SANE is the lowest bar a woman has to reach for me to even consider dating her. It's not a low like I don't want a sane woman.

...Why do you have pom poms? Know what, 2nd thought, you do whatever it is you wanna do. I don't judge... But I might make fun of you.

WOW. It's almost like this ENTIRE run is based around my Photoshopping skills. But no. I DEFINITELY own a pair of pom poms despite cheerleaders not existing in my country. SURE.

Torchic. Duh. Literally is a chicken. Uncultured swine. Look stuff up!

Torchic is a Pokemon, dumb dumb. Starter Pokemon are too rare to eat anyways.

Bluster had psychic abilities and this is tripping you up!?

His mother could have been a Gothielle, you never know.

And yes, I was suprised to learn Machamp and Gothielle's are in the same Egg Group too.

As long as they're over 18!... Err... It could be different since we're in Aevium.

It's 18. So right now only I, Erin and Aelita can drink. Melia probably has to wait a few years since her ID would say she's like 14 or 15.

So you're calling Melia pretty? Alright Sean. Just remember you said that.

Yeah? I don't like her, doesn't mean I'm BLIND.

Nearly everyone in this region is above a 7 after all. It's part of what they put in the water that makes them so dumb.

Hey hey! No making fun of Shaggy! He's like 1 of my favorite cartoon characters man! ZOINKS! No lie though, I have a tattoo have Shaggy zombified & the word ZOINKS! on my arm.

So to show your appreciation...you got his undead corpse tattoo'd on your arm?

I fail to see the logic there. Why not a tattoo of him being an incredibly successful business owner?

On 8/17/2021 at 8:05 AM, No name said:

Fairly sure they took the money and moved to some remote island.

The fuck? I only gave them twenty bucks each!

Remember what I told you about men's insecurities? THIS was what I was talking about.

It is incredibly unhealthy to obsess over non-existent women. Or women in general.

I don't know if they deserve much sympathy though. 

Spoiler

Pretty much everyone related to Nymiera is just useless I swear. Celene gathered an army of fucking useless people, Alexandra is a coward who witholds critical info, Damien is just an ass for no reason and Nim is walking apocalypse waiting to happen.

And not only did she gather an army of fucking useless people, she also never used her Elite 8 in any capacity when fighting Team Xen. Great plan, Celene. 10/10.

And they expected me to "train" under them? Fuck off, idiots. You should be learning from me if anything.

Remember this bloke from Chapter 62? The guy who tried to tell Madame X's identity?

VECVIrOm.jpg.c3e9f8481ac076e082f307fa5bffe63e.jpg

We finally learn what happened to him in v13

And I bet it's fucking nothing.

He was Madame X's mailman before she was Madame X and saw her trying on the suit one day when delivering a parcel.

On 8/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, Gaunt said:

To form the new and improved Teen Titans you need not only orphans but superpowers too, where will you get those?

And another girl with superpowers (at least somewhat justified this time) how many is it now?

Some bonding time with your Pokemon is nice, Rose was especially cool (that Mawile is going to have an "accident" i feel) too bad i forgot half of them existed (not enough "screen time" i think)

You say that like orphans with superpowers are a rarity in this game. I'm sure one or three will fall into my lap at some point.

Not as many as I complain about. Melia lost nearly all her alleged powers when she went back in time for three years and I don't count shiny creation as an actual power. So basically it's just Nim and Lavender...for now. 

I don't know where you're getting the idea that Rose is a master plotter from. She'd hit her with a car or something. She's not subtle.

Can't really blame me for that one. I usually only let whoever's in the party speak and that giant roster doesn't allow for all voices to be heard. Maybe I'll do some side-stuff with them or something like that.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:50 AM, nepeta100 said:

v13 has the delcatty crest after the last major fight  im leaving it a secret what it does myself until i earn  the right to get it but by the time you get to that part of v13 content you probably might have the slightest of reasons to use it yourself 

That was pretty much the most unique thing about, other than that it was just a shitty cat Pokemon.

God dammit, why keep it that far back? Who the fuck is using Delcatty to break this game that Jan needs to keep it behind plot?

Just throw it in Zorralyin Tomb and be done with it.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:52 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Sean: Wasn't the person behind that Nim and Crescent?

It's...much more complicated than that. Leet's just say there are other people involved and instigated this whole stone thing. Besides, there's no way I would strangle Nim. I still care for her despite her...edgelord phase? Crescent on the other hand...

UUUUUGGHHH NOT MORE CHARACTERRRRSSSSS...

I would give her a MILD choking for being a brainwashed idiot but that's about it. I wouldn't do it to Crescent because she'd probably like it knowing her.

Oh, a Wailord? Forshadowing? Although I really want to see what's your future reaction to that certain quest. I found it quite fun. Extremely weird, but fun. Wish I could say the same for most of the bizarre stuff in Rejuvenation. 

I haven't played it yet but it looks like it's a lot of fun.

It's weird but not as bad as Jenkel's Cattle Rustling plan involving a spaceship.

Speaking of Flora...I don't think it's ever explained why Flora decide to clam up.. Considering v13 revealations, Flora doesn't have anything to do with Rune's dissapearance. So what's with the tight lips?

It's because she's Flora and that's a bad thing for everyone.

Speaking of v13, without going into spoilers, my reaction to v13 story can be summed up as:

...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

And since I don't know what it is I can just assume it'll make me go

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

To the point I wonder if I'm accidentally high while going through the story. On the plus side, Angie somehow manage to look even hotter, despite being insane and a milf

She's also part Indriad or something so that's a lot of points against her.

Oh well. She's Erin's problem now.

...You know, I didn't expect you to like cute things. I know you always refer to Rose as cute, but I thought you meant 'cute' as 'super strong'.

Not saying it's wrong though. Cuteness is the most dangerous weapon after all. 

Rose is cute because she was cute when I got her and I still see her as a precious little Axew after all this time. *sniff*

Hmm...I smell love in the air. And it smells like hot lavender...

Sorry. That was me.

I had a salad before I started the replies.

...I'm not sure what the heck that white thing is. The only thing I could think of is a laptop, but it looks so weird. That, and there's already a separate sprite for a laptop.

NOBODY KNOWS! THIS IS THE REAL MYSTERY OF POKEMON REJUVENATION RIGHT HERE!

Sean: Or god forbid, someone who identifies themselves a "gaymer" as in a gay gamer.

Like holy shit what went wrong in your life that you needed to make that distinction?

Perhaps the same horrible thing that happened to people who grew up and decided to hate straights? No joke, I'd seen people on social media that despises people that make up 99% of the world's population. I'm not being homo-hating by stating that statistic, that's literal common sense! Seriously though, for these kind of people, Keep your family problems to yourself, dude!....girl...helicopter...

They just jelly deep down.

Nah you see you can't do that in today's society anymore. Most of the loudest people are delusional retards that don't understand FACTS or LOGIC or anything of the sort. Should gay people be hated for being gay? No. Should they be praised for it? Also fucking no. They don't care that giving Aid to Africa isn't helping them in the long run since they can't fucking support themselves because of all the free shit that gets flooded into their markets.

I'd say you could improve this planet drastically if I could kill everyone with an often-used social media account. 

Although there's a possibilaty there are simply trolls(who are bad at trolling), but then again this is the Internet....

I've found that most people like that aren't trolls but dead serious. They just pretend to be trolls if they get caught.

So I'm guessing you'll be third wheeling this lovely duo as they go to the threatre in next chapter? Because I'm very interested in your....reactions when you get to the theatre...

Anger and a good bit of going off-script.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:08 AM, Dex said:

Now now, no need to talk about yourself like that.

I actually don't think I'm that funny but everyone disagrees with me so I must be doing something right.

Also, after reading the new chapter of Pika's run . . . Fuuuuck that went downhill fast. Oh this arc isn't going to go well at all. . . . 

The Scout Retrival Arc begins!

Spoiler

Were those lines from Patty your edits or is that actual in game dialogue? There are times when I can tell and other times where it's pretty seamless. 

Well considering she asked me a non-Yes or No question you could probably guess. I'm glad you have that problem. I'm trying to make well, me, more integrated with the actual story instead of a robot that doesn't react to anything.

You can probably tell that by this chapter pretty easily though,

Maybe we'll get a bar when alcoholic beverages become healing items in real Pokemon games? Like you use it on mons and it heals them up, but if you use it on them too much in one battle they get "drunk" (get confused)?

So never?

But that's a really good concept though. Please make your own fan-game based around that.

Actually make two.

Call them...Pokemon: Drunk and Pokemon Sober.

I won't lie getting to stay in a damn penthouse is pretty great compared to most of the game where you were essentially a hobo. One thing I can say for Pokemon Desolation at the very least is that it gives you a damn mansion as a base of operations. No catch, no bullshit, just a boss battle and the place is yours. It's kind of cool actually. 

That's true but I'd prefer it they weren't over the top luxurious. There's something comfortable about a decent but not too decent apartment. When I was toying with the idea of making a fan-game, I made a little apartment in RPG Maker. My idea was that the player could buy an apartment as a home base in the major central city location of the game and use that instead of the knock-off Pokemon Centers that charge money for their services because they turned out to be a side business by the evil team. But Desolation doesn't sound too bad.

Shame my attempted Nuzlocke failed because of that fucking Skill Link Aipom.

The elevator ride was the best part of this chapter honestly. Was cool seeing some of your other Pokemon that haven't been used in a bit like Jitto, Macross etc. Though now I suspect that half of these guys aren't going to see out Part 3 alive. 

Glad you enjoyed it then!

And well...it's not half.

More like...36%?

Love how Rose is gradually becoming more and more Yandere as more of these Poke-floozies come at you. 

I'm going more for a kid not liking their Dad trying to remarry vibe but it's probably coming off worse since she's a massive axe dragon.

They could just replace Ash with another character but they've elected to keep him to the heat death of the universe. Also 21 around a bunch of teens isn't much better my dude.

And all that fucker can win are tropical island leagues too. Disgraceful.

Au contraire, it's a lot better. A 21 year old dating say a 17 year old is a bit odd but nothing too bad.

When we started there was only a 4 year age gap between me and say, Veronica but now in under two months it's going to be a ten year age gap. But I defy you to find me a 27 year old that wouldn't sleep with an 18 year old. I DEFY YOU DEX.

The "planning session" was kinda pointless. It pretty much just said everything you already know beside Rune being Huey's sister.

You'll find that MOST of our planning sessions are absolutely fucking pointless.

JUST FOLLOW ME TO GLORY, IDIOTS!

And we meet Lavender. . .I have no strong feelings either way about this character. Though her relationship with Huey is pretty cute.

Well she called me lovely so I like her. She's a colossal fucking moron at times but not bad.

That it is. 

Yeah that Flareon is an adorable. . . I've always though the Eevee line was more like foxes but dogs work too I guess.

The Eevee-line is like one of those RPG triangles. But instead of Mage, Fighter, Thief, it's Dog, Cat, Rabbit.

And before you stab me for saying rabbit just look at this picture of Flareon without it's key features.

Spoiler

uixY90bm.png

Don't know how you big city folks see thing but that there's a rabbit.

The main takeaway from that whole scene in the penthouse is that the Gym Leaders in this city are evil and/or dumb and someone is impersonating Nancy. Be wild if she faked her death huh?

I'd prefer that they brainwashed her over what was actually going on but I guess I can't have even that.

Also Huey hammering that Grunt makes me wish the we had the option to physically throw hands at some of these goobers. . . .at least outside of the Unown dimension anyways. 

That time will come.

Ooooohhhh it will come.

Hey free food, free drinks, and free entertainment vs walking into a trap sounds like a good deal to me. Anything short of Madame X is manageable for you.

And even THEN...she DID lose to me with a Level 100 Yveltal. Can't imagine it going too well for her if we ever fought at the same level.

Really the badge requirement thing being forced upon the player is the greatest villain in this entire game.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:48 AM, YinYang9705 said:

I'm sure caeser is fine

or at least copes better then most

It helps that I'm a very distracting person and don't give him much time to dwell.

......what the fuck does jan think podcasts are

Magic. Either that or Huey doesn't know how to find a missing person very well.

I assume jan wanted to reveal why she blames herself but then he forgot he wrote that scene or something.

Another unanswered question. This is as bad as that white thing on the table.

man I wish dc marketed the titans better, they beat satan on their first major storyline they're basically equal with the league

I don't know. I pretty much gave up superhero comics when they started going into all that gods and demons and magic stuff.

Never was much of a fan.

That's fucking lame, who cares about if what happens in a game accidentally mirrors real-life long before real-life did it?

It should have been removed because it was dumb to let Melia decide for the player to get an injection when she doesn't know shit about us.

Gotta agree with you there. Just put a sidenote in somewhere saying that it was done a couple years before Covid, and he should be fine, but w/e

(Rant)

Each to their own, I suppose. I didn't like that the MC was leaving behind their mother, but I understand a bit of it? We know she's a competent trainer (as shown through our battles with grunts while she's our teammate) and that we've worn out Yveltal (if you've beaten it). Though the fact that other people can fly on their pokemon makes me wonder why she doesn't hitch a ride on one of the side character's flyers while Sylveon puts up the Barrier, and returns the Barrier when it's broken, but that's a thing for not in these comments.

It flashes up their portraits and makes them more memorable, to me at least. I don't like any of 'em, but it helps me remember Neved and Nastasia (Don't care enough to check if that's the right spelling) when they become plot-relevant again. Also the mid-chapter pop-in's to them hanging out characterizes them more? I guess?

It was just a suggestion, and at least you'd get wins against them.

Far too many of you are okay with letting a young woman be mauled by a lion and that worries me.

Does it make you feel better to know that it's only one specific young woman?

(New comments)

Ah, so you have a job if this whole 'ruling Aevium with an iron fist' thing doesn't work out. Good, everyone needs a good heckler.

It's OK, Lord Sean, crying is not just for the weak.

There must only be one.

Huey, never change. Ever.

To this day, I have no clue who these people are! It's quite irritating.

I do love that they call you 'muteopath'. It's quite nice to be recognized for our tendencies.

And now there's this pain in the ass. Forgot his name, sorry if that's against his rules.

I so wish at so many points that we could disrespect the rules of this game. Doing a V13 full playthrough with a Feraligatr makes me want to unleash the murder-croc at so many points. I'm sure you feel the same way with Rose.

You're right! She did take the guy from the quiz quest!

And answers won't come for a LONG while! Welcome back to Rejuvenation, viewers!

1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Maybe that's why they ran?

Doesn't matter how much filler you throw at me, I (and the plot) will still linger.

I will never get people trying to enable Zira's taste for human flesh.

Anyway, Spoilers for v13 below

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Sike!

So many questions but very few answers this chapter...well most of the game is like this

I wonder if you'll get your revenge this time or if they'll get away

What? A normal love story? in this game? The world is going mad i tell you

How fast can tickets sell if the show is literally performing the same day you found the tickets?

Well actually, whenever the person goes over to the chair to sit down, it magically disappears. Everyone else is standing up as well.

I'm gonna hide behind a table before you destroy everything else around me.

Ummm... You want them to get high? Why would you want them to do that?

On 8/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

But Desolation doesn't sound too bad.

It's got some of the same writing issues Reborn and Rejuvenation has. But at the very least there's only 12 gym leaders instead of 18. Plus none of them have died and invalidated their badges, so that's good. Also it actually let's you catch a legendary Pokemon. Granted its just Articuno but that's a step up from the other games.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:59 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Au contraire, it's a lot better. A 21 year old dating say a 17 year old is a bit odd but nothing too bad.

When we started there was only a 4 year age gap between me and say, Veronica but now in under two months it's going to be a ten year age gap. But I defy you to find me a 27 year old that wouldn't sleep with an 18 year old. I DEFY YOU DEX.

Yeah 21 on 17 isn't too bad, but 27 on 18 is more than likely gonna get some odd glances. As long as there's consent among both parties, I don't think I'd go for it myself.

Spoiler

Shortest chapter in a long time and I think the first one where non of your mons make an appearance. 

The MC being passive is a thing I've seen alot of people get annoyed/upset at. It's an issue in Reborn too. It's honestly what makes your screenshot runs more fun to sit through than the actual games at times.

All that and you didn't get any food. Back to Mika's Cafe, food would probably be better there anyways.

Also the whole Cosmia and Comet cosplaying as you and Nancy. . . I honestly don't see the point.

Be cool if they were like commiting crimes in your name and you had to clear your name while on the run from the GDC police or something like that. But as far as I know it's never brought up again after this. 

Thomas Blakeory. . . I've known this man for like a minute and I already hate him. Lavender smacking him was nice to see, and I'm happy you didn't miss your chance slap him around. Guy could stand to take a few more to face.

More questions than answers. . . just another day in the Aevium Region!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-113-show-stopper-22-08-21.1076/page-60#post-846057

Enjoy a nice cup of "coffee" as we settle down and talk to our friends about last chapter.

And then sleep.

Precious sleep.

The last 7 chapters took place in the same fucking day, the player REALLY needs it.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 8/22/2021 at 5:23 PM, Lspaceship said:

Gotta agree with you there. Just put a sidenote in somewhere saying that it was done a couple years before Covid, and he should be fine, but w/e

I wouldn't have bothered myself

Fuck the people who'd think "BOO HOO VIDEOGAME HAS A SCENE THAT'S LIKE REAL LIIIIIFE HOW PROBLEMATIIIIC"

I hate 'em.

(Rant)

Each to their own, I suppose. I didn't like that the MC was leaving behind their mother, but I understand a bit of it? We know she's a competent trainer (as shown through our battles with grunts while she's our teammate) and that we've worn out Yveltal (if you've beaten it). Though the fact that other people can fly on their pokemon makes me wonder why she doesn't hitch a ride on one of the side character's flyers while Sylveon puts up the Barrier, and returns the Barrier when it's broken, but that's a thing for not in these comments.

THAT SOUNDS VAGUELY DISAGREEABLE! HOW DARE YOU!

It also doesn't make sense that Sylveon put up a Barrier against her. If we can suddenly use our Pokemon to fight humans why didn't we just dogpile Madame X when she came in the door? Why didn't Nancy just send out all of hers to strengthen the barrier either?

Madame X may have super powers or whatever but she's just one woman at the end of the day. 

Which is why I preferred the "H-hayai" death from before. The player couldn't do much to stop that but in this one there's way more options.

It flashes up their portraits and makes them more memorable, to me at least. I don't like any of 'em, but it helps me remember Neved and Nastasia (Don't care enough to check if that's the right spelling) when they become plot-relevant again. Also the mid-chapter pop-in's to them hanging out characterizes them more? I guess?

It was just a suggestion, and at least you'd get wins against them.

I STILL WIN against main plot bad guys!

It's just nobody ever seems to really care when I do.

Does it make you feel better to know that it's only one specific young woman?

No. Enjoying Lion murder is a slippery slope. You'll keep wanting MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

(New comments)

Ah, so you have a job if this whole 'ruling Aevium with an iron fist' thing doesn't work out. Good, everyone needs a good heckler.

That'd be incredibly tragic if that's where I end up after all of this. So drunk guy in a bar yelling shit at someone trying to perform.

It's OK, Lord Sean, crying is not just for the weak.

Dust went into my eye is all. Which means my eyelids are useless weaklings! I shall be replacing them with STEEL post-haste!

There must only be one.

Seans are like Highlanders. It is known.

To this day, I have no clue who these people are! It's quite irritating.

I'm sure it's some stupid nonsense bullshit like "Humans spliced with Ditto Dna or Zoroarks that learned to speak"

I do love that they call you 'muteopath'. It's quite nice to be recognized for our tendencies.

YOUR tendencies you mean. My character is quite vocal! The problem is that most people are deaf in this game. Which was very progressive of Jan.

And now there's this pain in the ass. Forgot his name, sorry if that's against his rules.

No, that's pretty much the running gag with him. I will never remember his name even though it's the easiest one for me to remember due to it being my dad's name.

I so wish at so many points that we could disrespect the rules of this game. Doing a V13 full playthrough with a Feraligatr makes me want to unleash the murder-croc at so many points. I'm sure you feel the same way with Rose.

Well I will endeavour to disrespect the rules as much as I realistically can without breaking the story-flow.

I'd prefer doing it myself since she basically does that anyway in every battle.

I think I was actually going to go with Feraligatr before I said fuck it and used the machine. Guess I like lizards.

You're right! She did take the guy from the quiz quest!

His story will never be learned...

And answers won't come for a LONG while! Welcome back to Rejuvenation, viewers!

Where the fuck have they been for the last several months of updates that you're welcoming them back!?

On 8/22/2021 at 6:44 PM, No name said:

Maybe that's why they ran?

You just can't trust assassins to murder a guy they have absolutely no information on anymore.

Sad times we live in.

Doesn't matter how much filler you throw at me, I (and the plot) will still linger.

You'll definitely complain the whole way through hoping I'd turn the Nuzlocke car around though.

I will never get people trying to enable Zira's taste for human flesh.

I've just assumed they're all evil or have never seen a lion eat someone like I have.

Anyway, Spoilers for v13 below

Nice try but I'm not clicking.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Sike!

On 8/22/2021 at 7:08 PM, Gaunt said:

So many questions but very few answers this chapter...well most of the game is like this

I wonder if you'll get your revenge this time or if they'll get away

What? A normal love story? in this game? The world is going mad i tell you

It is. I bet even if I do get the answers I'll just be confused by them too.

The one thing you can guarantee on is that once the plot is finished I can do what I like to anyone who escapes JUSTICE.

Rank madness. Two people, LIKING each other? IN POKEMON REJUVENATION!? It's crazy.

On 8/23/2021 at 12:45 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

How fast can tickets sell if the show is literally performing the same day you found the tickets?

Well actually, whenever the person goes over to the chair to sit down, it magically disappears. Everyone else is standing up as well.

I'm gonna hide behind a table before you destroy everything else around me.

Ummm... You want them to get high? Why would you want them to do that?

You just don't get that big city life man...It's all a rush.

I don't want to go to the Pokemon world anymore. It's a chairless hell.

Don't worry. I haven't found how to destroy over the internet...yet.

What are you talking about you ABSOLUTE lunatic?

On 8/24/2021 at 1:43 AM, Dex said:

But Desolation doesn't sound too bad.

It's got some of the same writing issues Reborn and Rejuvenation has. But at the very least there's only 12 gym leaders instead of 18. Plus none of them have died and invalidated their badges, so that's good. Also it actually let's you catch a legendary Pokemon. Granted its just Articuno but that's a step up from the other games.

Do Reborn and Rejuvenation have the same writing issues? I think they're a bit different myself. Like I struggle to find any characters I like in Reborn where Rejuvenation I have more. Might be because I've spent way longer on Rejuvenation than Reborn though.

EUGH. Legendary Pokemon? Do you take me for a scrub, sir?! Also I feel like it'd make more sense to give you the choice between the birds. Moltres all the way.

Au contraire, it's a lot better. A 21 year old dating say a 17 year old is a bit odd but nothing too bad.

Yeah 21 on 17 isn't too bad, but 27 on 18 is more than likely gonna get some odd glances. As long as there's consent among both parties, I don't think I'd go for it myself.

That's true but if I uphold regular social practices in an anime Pokemon game I'm going to be stuck with KAREN for the rest of my life!

Besides I'm going to be god-king of the region so I can do WHATEVER I want!

Dammit, I'm going to be the villain in this Nuzlocke's sequel, aren't I?

Spoiler

Shortest chapter in a long time and I think the first one where non of your mons make an appearance. 

They were alllll sleeping.

But the real answer is that Chapter 113&114 were the same chapter but 113 flowed better if I ended it where I did instead.

The MC being passive is a thing I've seen alot of people get annoyed/upset at. It's an issue in Reborn too. It's honestly what makes your screenshot runs more fun to sit through than the actual games at times.

People rarely like being passive in games because it isn't real-life and the consequences are low unlike in the real world where there is no fun allowed.

So I can't fault Jan for it too much. It's a hard thing to do for games like this with a lot of different types of people playing it.

Heh. Glad you think so. Wait until I physically rip through the Reject District Bladestar base because I genuinely thought Ana was a person who's face had been ripped off by Bladestar in some mad plan to make everyone equal.

God, I was such a fucking idiot.

All that and you didn't get any food. Back to Mika's Cafe, food would probably be better there anyways.

"0/10. The show made me think my mother came back to life. Would not go again."

Also the whole Cosmia and Comet cosplaying as you and Nancy. . . I honestly don't see the point.

I don't either. Like really.

Even if we were going with Nancy enticing people into traps...she's like forty something years old. Surely you'd go younger to entice people, no?

And what benefit would cosplaying as me be at all? You're only signing a death warrant against the most aggressive person with the most arrogant pride in the entire region. Not a great plan by any measure.

Be cool if they were like commiting crimes in your name and you had to clear your name while on the run from the GDC police or something like that. But as far as I know it's never brought up again after this. 

Haha. That would have been way better.

I'd even put my own little spin and have THEM running from the law because of my own crimes.

Thomas Blakeory. . . I've known this man for like a minute and I already hate him. Lavender smacking him was nice to see, and I'm happy you didn't miss your chance slap him around. Guy could stand to take a few more to face.

Oh don't worry. He will. Huey and I get another crack at him in Part 4.

Sure it gets me banned from the Anatheum for life but it's his fault for escalating by calling security.

More questions than answers. . . just another day in the Aevium Region!

Stealing that for the chapter title thanks.

You just can't trust assassins to murder a guy they have absolutely no information on anymore.

Mostly because there IS no information. I doubt anyone would recognize me out of a crowd.

I'm sure it's some stupid nonsense bullshit like "Humans spliced with Ditto Dna or Zoroarks that learned to speak"

v13 spoiler

Spoiler

Since we find 2 dittos in Nightmare School named "Cosmia" and "Comet", I'm fairly sure they ARE dittos.

I'm going to be stuck with KAREN for the rest of my life!

Why would you want to leave your darling wife, Little Dove?

BTW the link to Chapter 53 in the Table of Contents still links to Tapatalk.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

• Upvote 1

-gasp!- Trouble!? Can we make it double!?

But... You can't die? At least, not now.

It's time for you to start liking Veronica!

Goodra... is best... Dragon... EVER!

Hmmm... I guess that would work. You'd just come back to life afterwards.

I feel like you've told future events in the past anyways. So it doesn't affect anything in the present... See what I did there? Ehh? Ehh? ;)