The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Apparently when you downloaded this game, several different luck gods from various dead religions decided to bless you with their most powerful blessings.

Since magic is now a thing, I wonder just how much more this game will try to one up itself.

Sooo what's the excuse for not dying? Because that Machamp totally killed everything on your team (yes i know it was unfair) btw that was the most epic thing a Purrloin could ever accomplish so...ahem...like Super Kami Guru said to Krillin: "all downhill from here".

I think you shouldn't fear the witch she probably won't attempt to steal your soul till you get at least 6 or 7 badges so don't worry for now

Wow....pounce proved you wrong. And now you have a level 28 liepard.... Crazy stuff. Also after playing through a bit more of the game myself....well.. There's alot to look forward to.

dont worry, this game is full of death traps, mainly because its a blind run. more than reborn. you -will- need a lot of luck :P

Edited by DemICE

What an odd choice to put that trainer there, but a great opportunity for the bullshit clause. For a non-nuzlocke run, that would probably a great place to grind some levels.

If that Machamp has only fighting type moves and her last pokémon is a Golem with only ground type moves (because why not after Alakazam and Machamp), you could take her out without being affected by any attack with a dark/ghost/flying team...

Edited by Sejiren

You captured a Noibat good for you! Now you only need to raise it for another 50(?) levels and it'll become a decent Pokemon...or just leave it in a box at the train station and run away...hmm decisions decisions.

The Teddiursa seems grey to me.

I can't understand why they refused your application to be a Pokemon Professor they surely need to kill some of the critters during experiments right?

what in the world could possibly one up....oh you're talking about THAT. yeah THAT one ups magic pretty well.

Clearly, the real reason you aren't a pokemon professor is the fact that your last name isn't tree related, and not the inhumane treatment of pokemon.

RIP Jane, your luck ran out at the worst possible moment.

Edited by YinYang9705

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Henry he tries so hard to be a good grunt (i think he attacked you only because he was running away from Melia)

...is that a Sharingan? Oh it's only a Dimensional Portal with innumerable and impossible powers...you'll be fine then...probably.

I want that Gyarados.

i think you can catch shadow pokemon cause they are special encounters and there aren't many, if you do accept to catch them, you can redo te forest event after the 1st badge (a dusclops will help you) also once you purify shadowmons they have special moves they don't learn naturaly (you will find a bonsly with an interesting move)

and thank god you got the ability cap. rose can take good care of it (there is a second one hidden in the gym)

ps: i won against the gyarados, but in a nuzlocke eather use the cat or call the bs clause

and the more you know, hitmonlee is your favorite mon, that's original, i always use him when i play kanto