The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

care bears dont deserve that slander

damn karens they ruin everything

ah the goodol nulear play, the best deterrence to any kind of threat

rip zira though that cant be comfortable

ah teen drama

the backbone to any pokemon fangame

I'll still take it over fake lesbian romance ending in attempted suicide

wasnt the original dimensional rift actually hell

in that regard you've already been to hell!

oh boy a tournament arc!

those always end with the main character leaving with the prize and certainly not losing in some contrived way :D

23 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I disagree with you lumping Bladestar in with them though.

It's pretty obvious from the get-go their motives are "FUCK CASSANDRA!" and "REVEEENGE!".

Hmm, I guess. I never played the most recent version so I mostly only remember that I always expected them to have some sort of twist to them. But maybe they really are just as straightforward as they are presented.

"Get High Bear"

fucking shoot me

I do not wish to exist in the same universe as that abomination.

Spoiler
On 11/14/2021 at 6:07 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

No. Contrary to popular belief, I'm NOT a psycho.

Hah, that's somethig a psycho would say to through me off, I won't be fooled.

Oh it was fun until Melia told her to finish her of because she deserves it. Then I just got mad.

After ALL the work I put in to keep her alive, she's going to let some alternate universe bitch kill her? Nuh-uh.

"If someone's gonna kill your ass, it's gonna be me!"

- Sean, probably.

Where did she even jump up from anyway? No way that thing clears the whole mountain.

She wasn't as strong then though, right? Her team battle with Melia was rough but managable.

Thank god Intense mode is being killed off. Now I can say I play on the HARDEST difficulty with no guilt whatsoever!

I'd like to think it was crawling up the side like a spider most of the way then jumped the last bit.

Maybe she power grinded between then and the official gym battle, I'm making no attempt to figure out how much time passes there.

I have no strong feelings either way about Intense mode going away. I can see why some (psychotic) people might miss it, but eh.

SHOULDA HAD PRIZES.

Infinite Nuggets? No but seriously maybe a rare item that you could only "dream" of getting until later in the game.

No. I did not. So it's still up in the air if Part 5 will actually ever happen.

I've just written an outline of what will happen and what might be funny to do during the training arc. Don't actually know what the plot is beyond that segment.

And yes, that was my thought exactly. There are SO many to do in Part 5 because I didn't do any in Part 4 aside from the Sashila Help Requests. Gonna be a good bit of general backtracking to see the newer areas too .

Well look at it this way, you're a ways off from even posting any stuff for Part 4, let alone Part 5. Probably years if we're being honest. That's enough time for Jan and Co. to fix things I think.

Honestly the amount of backtracking and questing you'd have to do at that point could probably fill a whole part.

Go for it man. It definitely is. Plus everyone likes comments on their run.

Hahaha gonna be fun to see how she does. Unlike I did, she knows what's coming and can prepare around it pretty well.

I honestly should, I rarely post on this site outside of this and the Rejuvenation fanworks thread. Pika, her plant dinosaur, and her army of rodents are gonna take Reborn by storm and I can't wait to see it.

Like if I were a Garufan wizard or whatever, I think the door prank would have been the funniest fucking thing ever. But that's because curing the magic curse coma was probably easier then.

Be funny if you had to go to Karen of all people to help Aelita, I'd love to see how that interaction would have gone down.

The anime showing how (incorrectly) powerful they are didn't help either.

Poor Hypno.

Maybe someday they'll shed their bad rep, but it is not this day.

I imagine they'll huff and give up but write really mean things about me on their blog/twitter account.

And I have neither so I won't care.

Jokes you guys, Sean is not hip at all! He probably thinks Twitter has to do with Birds!

I am the pinnacle of rule-keeping, thank you very much.

What annoyed me the most about the Bad Future is that the protagonists have access to a literal Pokemon making machine and they don't all just ride Lugia clones and instant KO the Princess and her edgy bird.

Such a missed opportunity.

But Lugia's a Psychic type and Yveltal is a Dark Type, it's just target practice for Melanie. That and the fact that now she can use 11 Pokemon in Intense Mode apparently. Which is a whole nother discussion entirely.

He keeps breaking his "fucking off "promise.

You could say that about most of the cast in this game honestly.

It's the power of love, Dex.

Tougher than diamonds and rich like cream.

Like a Sister that loves her big bro, totes.

I've officially named this strategy "THE SHUCK FUCK". And yes, it is always in all caps.

Haha thank you. It didn't take weeks to edit, I was just too busy and then too tired to finish everything I needed to upload the chapter.

Sounds about right, it's good plan. But the set up leaves you REAL vulnerable. 

It's work just grand. Half the time, me taking awhile to reply to this is just burn out from work. Especially this time of year.

I haven't actually seen them yet but sadly I'll have missed most of them by now.

Yeah I think the only one left by the point you're at is gonna against Saki, it;s kinda BS so have fun with that.

Don't...don't bring that up...

Wonder if the Puppet Master mailed her a box as well?

Wonder if that would be to the Rose Theater or whatever random spot Aelita fell asleep at? Hope it was at least in building.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing either. On one hand we don't have to hear any prophecy shite, on the other, we'll forget about it until it's too late and have a big egg on our faces when it comes true.

It'll be most relevant when it'll screw you over the most, mark my words.

Time to wake up and fight the Kimono Girls WAY TOO EARLY Mr Sean!

Oh yeah, that's something to . . . look forward too? Well you were about due to lose a bunch of mons in single sitting. Wouldn't be a Derogatory Trainer Nuzlocke without at least one massacre per part. . . 

On to the Chapter!

Spoiler

Aw your joints rebelling against you is just the best part of getting older, remember it'll only get worse!

8/10 Pretty decent pun for this run.

The only reason I can gather is that people buy Funko pops is for  like decades down the line  where you can sell them on Future E-bay for ridiculous amounts as a sort of collector item. At least that's what one of my co-workers tells me she does.  They're still butt ugly tho.

Yeah, you're only slightly over half way through the gym quest now! 

You gotta handle that potentially messy and bloody divorce before Aelita. Remember Karen is watching, always.

Since you essentially live in the Rose theater for the next few updates, that just leaves Rhodea to deal with the twins, fingers crossed for that woman's sanity.

Aelita and Sean, the Wonder woman to your Batman? If you've ever seen the Justice League cartoons that is. And hey all you need is another lava bath, and you'll be extra clean. Maybe it'll give you another hat. The trainer sprites used to somewhat customizable before like V10 I think, kinda miss that.

Erin. . . well let's be honest condescending would describe about how half the people in the region have treated you at best. Erin isn't so bad in comparison. 

God I was worried that Clauncher had killed Kunai for a second, I know Ninjask's defenses are non-existent but yikes. Well at least you get a Clawitzer to use like a BFG. Still doesn't fill the hole of Gustav.

I honestly forgot you had a Staraptor. I like her she's hilarious.

Well you're trainer card being you debit card makes about as much sense as anything else here. It's already your passport so why not.

I love the design for Route 9. The leaves, the layout, the branching paths, the music. It's great stuff. Some of these later routes are where Jan truly shines in this kinda stuff.

One more island to go, and the main Xen lair couldn't be more obviously villainous if they tried. Can't wait for Valor Mountain Part 2: This time with Deathwings and Madame X at the top.

Rose Theater is pretty, just like Rose so don't sue them too hard! I like the Eldest and Souta, their intereactions are great. Erin slowly loosing her shit was the funniest part of that little scene. As much as I love Aelita, she's the asshole in this sitch. Though a lot of this could have been avoided if they'd just told her like Little Mercury said (who seems to hate this region even more than you, which is impressive).

The whole Aelita cursed thing, it's interesting but I hate the fact it doesn't get followed up on for awhile due to the fact that Melia's stuff takes over ONCE AGAIN. Like the whole back to the future thing seems set up for Aelita, but Melia pokes her nose in and actually makes things worse. Least she acknowledges it tho which is something I guess.

Hey at least your in the tournament now, honestly it might be the most fun you'll have in this region. I'm honestly excited to see that.

Honestly if you took a breather every few chapters at this point, no one would really mind. Like this whole run is longer than probably every other Nuzlocke you've done time two easily. 

That last bit sounds like the title of a bad isekai anime, which is essentially this Nuzlocke in a nutshell. 

To be fair, how do you explain to someone who's one temper away from a murder, that that person is one temper away from a murder, without upsetting the person so that the person is zero temper away from a murder? Keep in mind, this isn't kind, sweet, hot, waifu for laifu Aelita, but cursed Aelita, who could snap when someone looks at her wrong.

Those damn Garufags...

I'd never got into the Funko Pop craze. And from what I seen, that's a good thing.

Maybe the serum colours respond to blood type or something? But that sounds kinda lame...Just as the decision to remove the vaccine scene...but then again, if Jan decided to keep it, media will probably be buzzing with headlines like:

Pokemon fights against Vaccines?!!!!

Pokemon fangames: A tool for Alt-right Propaganda?

Why you shouldn't take vaccine: according to Pokemon

And other crap like that.

They could just give you strong Tms. Like Scald, Earthquake, Toxic, etc...It took way too long to get Scald in this game, I started to think it's a myth...

I'm not a fan of Erin, but she doesn't deserve to be punished by her Grandpa just because someone else screwed up. Actually, I hate it when someone gets punished just because the person under their care gets into trouble. Like, for example:

Stupid parent: How dare you put your little brother in harm's way?!

Elder brother: What?! It's not my fault. I told him not to play with the scissors! It's not my fault that brat is a crafty moron.

Stupid parent: Whatever it is, your brother is now in the hospital. So now you must be punished for doing your job properly.

Elder brother: Again. Not my fault! I tried my best!

Stupid parent; No excuses! For a month, *insert punishment here*

Elder brother: Oh screw you! *Punch the idiotic parent*

Thankfully, this had never happen to me. Otherwise, well...you can guess what'll happen.

Stop cockblocking ruining Sean's attempt at helping, Staraptor! Sheesh, annoying birds...

Can I call Pink Aelita Bitchelita? Because God, she is a bitch. Return to normal quickly, please!

They could at least use a Psychic Pokemon/Meditating Pokemon to help exorcise Aelita...there's already a bunch of Pokemon that deals with Meidtating/Calmness/Mind/etc. 

Personally I'd go for 

"Good night"

'Sleep tight."

"Lights out!"

"Shuush..."

Uesless pieces of papers. Piss has more use than those fragile papers slips.

Man, if you think this whole...exorcism is mental, v10 would be insanity. Which v11 surpassed. Which v12 surpassed. Which v13 surpassed...

Starting from v10, I starting to realise(I'm kinda slow) that the game will keep on getting weirder and weirder, and I still keep getting surprised. 

Forigve me for being dumb, but why are the Tao Trio dicks? And Kyurem eats people? What? 

If they're gonna worship a legendary, they might as well worship Rayquaza. There's already that Zinnia tribe, that devotes their lives to Rayquaza and get cucked by the Champion And I can see why.

Rayquaza is awesome. Ever since he descended upon Earth to pimp slap those two idiots, I was a mega fan of him. His Mega is so strong, the Smogon players broke into tears and have to ultra ban him. Mega Rayquaza is way too powerful for this mortal world!

Wait, really? Huh. I either don't recall the Internet being that slow or I was born pretty late into the Internet era. I mena, Youtube connection is still laggy but I don't recall being that severe. Not to mention I live in a non-First World Country, so I thought the laggy connection is because well, my country's not fully developed at that time.

Isn't it interesting that technology somehow made people smarter AND dumber?(Emphasis on the latter) Is that why corporations are selling tons of Rotom appliances nowadays? To made people dumber to for...conspiracy purposes? Honestly, when me and my brother were young, we thought that Electric ghost is a legendary. But apparently you can order one through the mail nowadays.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-123-derogatorys-delivery-service.1076/page-65#post-853948

God why is there no "Save as Draft" option for this site?

Having to do all the replies at once really takes it out of you!

Anyway here they are then:

Spoiler
On 11/15/2021 at 1:23 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

You still had to use 2 Pokemon though. HA!

Fine. We shall form a truce. Cherry anything honestly does suck with anything.

LOOK WE BOTH HAD TO RELY ON AELITA! We don't have much room to stand on with the whole "minimum Pokemon used" thing.

The truce is formed. May we defend each other if the Kingdom of Cherry-Lovers attacks either of us.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:38 AM, Gaunt said:

Aelita being a "bound demon" is an interesting development. i expected teen "problems" and we get this...let's see where it'll go

I never got the appeal of Funco pops, why people buy that trash is beyond me.

So the tournament arc is actually coming, it should be fun...good luck!

After careful consideration, there is no ACTUAL demon but something in Aelita's soul that corrupts her into that evil telekinetic form we saw.

Good man. 

It WAS fun when I played it! Taught all those fuckers a lesson about who the top dog and cool cat of Aevium is!

On 11/15/2021 at 12:55 PM, YinYang9705 said:

care bears dont deserve that slander

damn karens they ruin everything

ah the goodol nulear play, the best deterrence to any kind of threat

rip zira though that cant be comfortable

ah teen drama

the backbone to any pokemon fangame

I'll still take it over fake lesbian romance ending in attempted suicide

wasnt the original dimensional rift actually hell

in that regard you've already been to hell!

oh boy a tournament arc!

those always end with the main character leaving with the prize and certainly not losing in some contrived way :D

Putting a cannabis leaf on any product ruins it.

Zira unleashes her own nuke in retaliation. Mutually assured destruction was the only way to solve this feud.

It's not exactly a tough choice between the two. At least I can kind of relate to teen drama.

Nah, I just didn't know what the fuck it was back then and THOUGHT I was in hell.

Or course the red ominous lighting everywhere didn't dissuade me of that notion.

Ah but those are tournament arcs early on in the story! This one takes place way later so I DO have a chance to win.

I'm also pretty sure Jan will let us win this. Just because nobody actually expects to.

On 11/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, Z.. said:

The losers who worship Heatran are the smogon players

Oh god. I thought it would just be some weird people who actually LIKED Heatran's design.

This is MUCH worse.

On 11/15/2021 at 11:33 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Hmm, I guess. I never played the most recent version so I mostly only remember that I always expected them to have some sort of twist to them. But maybe they really are just as straightforward as they are presented.

"Get High Bear"

fucking shoot me

I do not wish to exist in the same universe as that abomination.

Which was a relief in of itself. I can understand what they want at least. I'm still grasping at straws for Team Xen's TRUE motive.

The more prudent thing to do would be to shoot whoever came up with the idea, the people who bought the bear and then destroy all copies of said Bear.

It'll take a lot more work and bloodshed but it's the better option to me losing a reader. 

On 11/17/2021 at 4:51 PM, Dex said:
Spoiler
On 11/17/2021 at 4:51 PM, Dex said:
On 11/14/2021 at 11:07 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

No. Contrary to popular belief, I'm NOT a psycho.

Hah, that's somethig a psycho would say to through me off, I won't be fooled.

Now what I'm about to say won't help my claim of not being a psycho but I searched my name in the Discord chat for the Nuzlocke Forums and you were right as to why new people don't comment.

There's just TOO fucking much of this run for (weak) people to catch up with. They give up before reaching the new stuff.

So congrats.

Oh it was fun until Melia told her to finish her of because she deserves it. Then I just got mad.

After ALL the work I put in to keep her alive, she's going to let some alternate universe bitch kill her? Nuh-uh.

"If someone's gonna kill your ass, it's gonna be me!"

- Sean, probably.

- Sean most definitely.

Before he softens up towards her like a LOSER. Future Sean sucks. Present Sean is where it's at!

SHOULDA HAD PRIZES.

Infinite Nuggets? No but seriously maybe a rare item that you could only "dream" of getting until later in the game.

Haha a nice play on words there.

I'd want a Haxorus Mega Stone or something else equally useful in keeping Rose safe I think.

No. I did not. So it's still up in the air if Part 5 will actually ever happen.

I've just written an outline of what will happen and what might be funny to do during the training arc. Don't actually know what the plot is beyond that segment.

And yes, that was my thought exactly. There are SO many to do in Part 5 because I didn't do any in Part 4 aside from the Sashila Help Requests. Gonna be a good bit of general backtracking to see the newer areas too .

Well look at it this way, you're a ways off from even posting any stuff for Part 4, let alone Part 5. Probably years if we're being honest. That's enough time for Jan and Co. to fix things I think.

Honestly the amount of backtracking and questing you'd have to do at that point could probably fill a whole part.

I'd rather wallow in doom and gloom about it myself.

Besides there's no real NEED for them to fix it if it's even possible.

I'm pretty much the only person taking advantage of the thing. Everyone else who broadcasts this game just puts it on Youtube.

And you never know. I might just die for good at the end of Part 3. I'm really starting to feel that I should be writing a book and actually have a small chance of making money instead of pumping hours and hours of my life into this run. 

Go for it man. It definitely is. Plus everyone likes comments on their run.

Hahaha gonna be fun to see how she does. Unlike I did, she knows what's coming and can prepare around it pretty well.

I honestly should, I rarely post on this site outside of this and the Rejuvenation fanworks thread. Pika, her plant dinosaur, and her army of rodents are gonna take Reborn by storm and I can't wait to see it.

AND YET HERE WE ARE IN REBORN AGAIN.

I'm the exact same though. I'm not much of a forum community guy. I just drop my chapter update and run.

She gonna die.

Like if I were a Garufan wizard or whatever, I think the door prank would have been the funniest fucking thing ever. But that's because curing the magic curse coma was probably easier then.

Be funny if you had to go to Karen of all people to help Aelita, I'd love to see how that interaction would have gone down.

It'd be funny but wouldn't make a lick of sense.

Karen's still crazy from her curse after all she won't know shit about how to help Aelita. 

I imagine they'll huff and give up but write really mean things about me on their blog/twitter account.

And I have neither so I won't care.

Jokes you guys, Sean is not hip at all! He probably thinks Twitter has to do with Birds!

His ego is also too big and will only grow stronger from your zealous hatred of him saying something politically incorrect! And even if you do cancel him he'll finally get to rest! It's a win win for him!

I am the pinnacle of rule-keeping, thank you very much.

What annoyed me the most about the Bad Future is that the protagonists have access to a literal Pokemon making machine and they don't all just ride Lugia clones and instant KO the Princess and her edgy bird.

Such a missed opportunity.

But Lugia's a Psychic type and Yveltal is a Dark Type, it's just target practice for Melanie. That and the fact that now she can use 11 Pokemon in Intense Mode apparently. Which is a whole nother discussion entirely.

Lugia is faster and we'd have more than one. I'd like to see that edgy chicken stand up to twenty Aeroblasts to the face.

Oh? You can fight her now? Huh.

11 Pokemon? So you have to battle her with Melia then? Hard pass, thanks.

It's the power of love, Dex.

Tougher than diamonds and rich like cream.

Like a Sister that loves her big bro, totes.

I think you've been watching too many animes, Dex.

Also fuck you.

I've officially named this strategy "THE SHUCK FUCK". And yes, it is always in all caps.

Haha thank you. It didn't take weeks to edit, I was just too busy and then too tired to finish everything I needed to upload the chapter.

Sounds about right, it's good plan. But the set up leaves you REAL vulnerable. 

It's work just grand. Half the time, me taking awhile to reply to this is just burn out from work. Especially this time of year.

Don't worry! I NEVER use it again! Haha!

Ugghhh...why aren't we rich enough to laze around all day, Dex? Why has god conspired against us?

I haven't actually seen them yet but sadly I'll have missed most of them by now.

Yeah I think the only one left by the point you're at is gonna against Saki, it;s kinda BS so have fun with that.

Sounds like a job for Mirror Coat + Focus Sash!

Time to wake up and fight the Kimono Girls WAY TOO EARLY Mr Sean!

Oh yeah, that's something to . . . look forward too? Well you were about due to lose a bunch of mons in single sitting. Wouldn't be a Derogatory Trainer Nuzlocke without at least one massacre per part. . . 

Well depending on who of the cast you like, it's not. 

God damn it, I hate that that's accurate.

Part 4 is alright though! No single massacres there at least...

On to the Chapter!

Spoiler

Aw your joints rebelling against you is just the best part of getting older, remember it'll only get worse!

TRAITORS! I SHALL HAVE YOU ALL KILLED AND REPLACED WITH STEEL!

IN 50-60 YEARS!

8/10 Pretty decent pun for this run.

You sonnava gun.

The only reason I can gather is that people buy Funko pops is for  like decades down the line  where you can sell them on Future E-bay for ridiculous amounts as a sort of collector item. At least that's what one of my co-workers tells me she does.  They're still butt ugly tho.

Oh like Beanie Babies, yeah? Fucking hell, I hope they're worth nothing. I hope 3-D printers make them worthless.

I don't even care if future old people go into poverty because they invested in Funko Pops. They deserve it.

You gotta handle that potentially messy and bloody divorce before Aelita. Remember Karen is watching, always.

Polygamy, my man. It's legal for me because I'll kill anyone who disagrees!

And who knows? Maybe Karen ENJOYS watching if you get my *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* drift.

Aelita and Sean, the Wonder woman to your Batman? If you've ever seen the Justice League cartoons that is. And hey all you need is another lava bath, and you'll be extra clean. Maybe it'll give you another hat. The trainer sprites used to somewhat customizable before like V10 I think, kinda miss that.

I think I'm more Booster Gold than anyone else sadly.

But yeah, I enjoyed that cartoon. Even if Superman's a pushover in it.

I think there's still a second skin for the sprite I'm using right now but it...well it looks like he's wearing one of those helmets the special needs kids used to wear.

Erin. . . well let's be honest condescending would describe about how half the people in the region have treated you at best. Erin isn't so bad in comparison. 

Let's see if she can keep it up and doesn't slight me in some minor way that I'll overreact to!

God I was worried that Clauncher had killed Kunai for a second, I know Ninjask's defenses are non-existent but yikes. Well at least you get a Clawitzer to use like a BFG. Still doesn't fill the hole of Gustav.

No amount of Italian-American shrimp in the WORLD could fill Gustav's place.

I honestly forgot you had a Staraptor. I like her she's hilarious.

She's one of the few Pokemon I own that finds me incredibly amusing to watch.

She's constantly thinking "oh boy, what nonsense is he gonna pull next!?"

Which, to be fair, Caesar thinks the exact same thing but with a much less positive spin.

Well you're trainer card being you debit card makes about as much sense as anything else here. It's already your passport so why not.

Why not indeed. I'm pretty sure it's a common thing in those fanfictions at least.

I love the design for Route 9. The leaves, the layout, the branching paths, the music. It's great stuff. Some of these later routes are where Jan truly shines in this kinda stuff.

He shined so bright he decided to go back and shine on all his old routes too.

Which is great...if you're not me who's missed all the remaps.

One more island to go, and the main Xen lair couldn't be more obviously villainous if they tried. Can't wait for Valor Mountain Part 2: This time with Deathwings and Madame X at the top.

JUST NUKE IT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AND IT'S NOT NEAR ANY CIVIVILANS! 

Rose Theater is pretty, just like Rose so don't sue them too hard! I like the Eldest and Souta, their intereactions are great. Erin slowly loosing her shit was the funniest part of that little scene. As much as I love Aelita, she's the asshole in this sitch. Though a lot of this could have been avoided if they'd just told her like Little Mercury said (who seems to hate this region even more than you, which is impressive).

Well, who gets it when Souta dies? I got his cane, do I get the theater too? I don't think Erin wants it.

Yeah there was some good character interaction during that scene. Can't complain about that.

I think Little Mercury's major problem is that they're getting all the info about Rejuvenation from the worst source possible.

Me.

Which would paint it in a very unflattering light.

Because I myself don't hate Rejuvenation. I'm having a great time with this game. But it's more fun to poke fun and complain about it than writing a 123 chapter Nuzlocke about how great something is.

The whole Aelita cursed thing, it's interesting but I hate the fact it doesn't get followed up on for awhile due to the fact that Melia's stuff takes over ONCE AGAIN. Like the whole back to the future thing seems set up for Aelita, but Melia pokes her nose in and actually makes things worse. Least she acknowledges it tho which is something I guess.

I was sooo pissed about that.

The Bad Future Arc just BARELY made up for Aelita's thing being reduced to some side-mission.

Hey at least your in the tournament now, honestly it might be the most fun you'll have in this region. I'm honestly excited to see that.

I take full advantage of the tournament being televised.

By being as big of an ass as possible.

There's one part where I declare I'm going to fuck Jasmine in the ass to the guy who says Jasmine promised him a kiss if he wins and everyone freaks out because of it.

So it should be fun.

Honestly if you took a breather every few chapters at this point, no one would really mind. Like this whole run is longer than probably every other Nuzlocke you've done time two easily. 

I'll take breaks when needed don't worry. I just get drained the moment I post a new chapter for some reason.

Oh we passed Reborn about 80 chapters ago. It's probably longer than most Nuzlockes in general. Or it will be.

That last bit sounds like the title of a bad isekai anime, which is essentially this Nuzlocke in a nutshell. 

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION ISEKAI, DEX!

VERY FUNNY INDEED!

On 11/21/2021 at 8:35 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

To be fair, how do you explain to someone who's one temper away from a murder, that that person is one temper away from a murder, without upsetting the person so that the person is zero temper away from a murder? Keep in mind, this isn't kind, sweet, hot, waifu for laifu Aelita, but cursed Aelita, who could snap when someone looks at her wrong.

Exactly, you can't without being sure of what'll happen.

At least when I'm there she can't actually kill me for good so I have the best chance of stopping her if she did snap.

Those damn Garufags...

They're the source of all this region's woes if you ask me!

I'd never got into the Funko Pop craze. And from what I seen, that's a good thing.

It is. Be proud that you aren't a consumerist sucker, Hakim.

Maybe the serum colours respond to blood type or something? But that sounds kinda lame...Just as the decision to remove the vaccine scene...but then again, if Jan decided to keep it, media will probably be buzzing with headlines like:

Pokemon fights against Vaccines?!!!!

Pokemon fangames: A tool for Alt-right Propaganda?

Why you shouldn't take vaccine: according to Pokemon

And other crap like that.

Fucking Melia and her golden blood, eh? I'm the only true human in the group! I BLEED RED!

I don't think this game is big enough to be on their radar but given how they've been acting the last five-six years anything stupid is possible.

They could just give you strong Tms. Like Scald, Earthquake, Toxic, etc...It took way too long to get Scald in this game, I started to think it's a myth...

Toxic would be too OP. I'd literally turtle up any chance I got.

Death Itself would see a LOT more use if it was readily available.

I'm not a fan of Erin, but she doesn't deserve to be punished by her Grandpa just because someone else screwed up. Actually, I hate it when someone gets punished just because the person under their care gets into trouble. Like, for example:

Stupid parent: How dare you put your little brother in harm's way?!

Elder brother: What?! It's not my fault. I told him not to play with the scissors! It's not my fault that brat is a crafty moron.

Stupid parent: Whatever it is, your brother is now in the hospital. So now you must be punished for doing your job properly.

Elder brother: Again. Not my fault! I tried my best!

Stupid parent; No excuses! For a month, *insert punishment here*

Elder brother: Oh screw you! *Punch the idiotic parent*

I don't know how much of it was a punishment and how much of it was "ERIN HOLY SHIT YOU LOST THAT PSYCHO!?!? FIND HER!!!!" but yeah. She could have at least used the Theater as a base of operations. And Aelita fucking came back by herself too which just rubs salt in the wounds.

Stop cockblocking ruining Sean's attempt at helping, Staraptor! Sheesh, annoying birds...

Wait, what did Nova do? 

Can I call Pink Aelita Bitchelita? Because God, she is a bitch. Return to normal quickly, please!

I prefer Evilita myself.

Bitchelita is a bit of a mouthful.

They could at least use a Psychic Pokemon/Meditating Pokemon to help exorcise Aelita...there's already a bunch of Pokemon that deals with Meidtating/Calmness/Mind/etc. 

JUST SLAP IT OUT OF HER! IT'LL BE FIIIIIINE!

Personally I'd go for 

"Good night"

'Sleep tight."

"Lights out!"

"Shuush..."

"Shush"

Really?

Uesless pieces of papers. Piss has more use than those fragile papers slips.

If you chugged a bottle of holy water and then pissed on a demon, would that demon burn?

Man, if you think this whole...exorcism is mental, v10 would be insanity. Which v11 surpassed. Which v12 surpassed. Which v13 surpassed...

Starting from v10, I starting to realise(I'm kinda slow) that the game will keep on getting weirder and weirder, and I still keep getting surprised. 

V16 or 17 will literally drive people insane. Mark my words.

Forigve me for being dumb, but why are the Tao Trio dicks? And Kyurem eats people? What? 

Inside joke to Pikafan's BlazeBlack run that a bunch of people on the Nuzforums read.

If they're gonna worship a legendary, they might as well worship Rayquaza. There's already that Zinnia tribe, that devotes their lives to Rayquaza and get cucked by the Champion And I can see why.

THEY SHOULD WORSHIP ME

Rayquaza is awesome. Ever since he descended upon Earth to pimp slap those two idiots, I was a mega fan of him. His Mega is so strong, the Smogon players broke into tears and have to ultra ban him. Mega Rayquaza is way too powerful for this mortal world!

That barebones cutscene where he flies down in Emerald was really cool as a child. I remember starting a new save to see it again.

Chiller could take him.

Wait, really? Huh. I either don't recall the Internet being that slow or I was born pretty late into the Internet era. I mena, Youtube connection is still laggy but I don't recall being that severe. Not to mention I live in a non-First World Country, so I thought the laggy connection is because well, my country's not fully developed at that time.

Technically I never lived in a first world country either. Ireland was neutral during WW2. But yeah.

It was real shit back in my youth. We didn't have nearly the same communications infrastructure as we do now.

Isn't it interesting that technology somehow made people smarter AND dumber?(Emphasis on the latter) Is that why corporations are selling tons of Rotom appliances nowadays? To made people dumber to for...conspiracy purposes? Honestly, when me and my brother were young, we thought that Electric ghost is a legendary. But apparently you can order one through the mail nowadays.

Nah. Technology just made it a WHOLE lot easier to see the dumber. Before the internet we had no idea about the wider world other than the news and the stereotypes that came up on the Simpsons.

But yeah. Rotom USED to be rare. Now it's taken over.

Is there a sinister plot behind it all? Who can say?

Man I love Ceasar the best mon on your team for sure.
Also I just realized how short handed Sean's little team is now
Its basically just Aelita, Melia and him. Maybe Erin too.
SPU being a human trafficking organization would be one hell of a plot twist.

Also yes as a new reader I did catchup all the way from Chapter 1.

• Thanks 1

Privacy? In the world of Pokemon? -scoffs- The thought of that has me laughing like a rich man sipping on a glass of wine.

You really like trying to find words to mix with Aelita's name don't you?

Umm... If Souta is being interrupted, how is he exactly supposed to stop that?

I swear, if you ever let anything happen to Ceaser...

I know what you mean with side quests. I NEED TO DO ALL OF THEM OTHERWISE I CANNOT COMPLETE STORY!

...What the fuck did you just have me watch?

So what typing would it be? Water? Maybe Water/Poison?

....yeah your brother's book....sure

I've tried skateboarding once...fell, hurt myself and never tried again

So it's 5 times now? Let's be honest most of your deaths were actually avoidable

clearly purple will win in a fight against pink aelita

oh sure pink will have the upper hand until round one but then pink will clearly unlock a new power or whatever and win at the last second anticlimatically

just like the second rate shonens rejuvenation clearly wants to be

luigia isnt even in the top twenty most cursed things I saw about that damned pokemon on the internet which is the horrible thing

why

why is lugia such a cursed mon

why is the opening of yuyu hakusho the start of a rejuvenation sidequest

fuck isekais for taking that from it btw

oh cool another character

I hope his best friend jon isnt aged up and given an ugly twink boyfriend god that would be awful

oh hey jan predicted covid shipping

and they say psychic powers dont exist

Spoiler

On 11/23/2021 at 12:08 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Now what I'm about to say won't help my claim of not being a psycho but I searched my name in the Discord chat for the Nuzlocke Forums and you were right as to why new people don't comment.

There's just TOO fucking much of this run for (weak) people to catch up with. They give up before reaching the new stuff.

So congrats.

Yeah that sounds about right. I got lucky and picked this up when Part 1 had just ended.

- Sean most definitely.

Before he softens up towards her like a LOSER. Future Sean sucks. Present Sean is where it's at!

Your getting soft in your old age Sean, that or you just built up a tolerance like for a toxin.

I'd want a Haxorus Mega Stone or something else equally useful in keeping Rose safe I think.

I do my best.

A Haxorus Crest maybe? Not sure what the effect would be though.

'd rather wallow in doom and gloom about it myself.

I'm pretty much the only person taking advantage of the thing. Everyone else who broadcasts this game just puts it on Youtube.

And you never know. I might just die for good at the end of Part 3. I'm really starting to feel that I should be writing a book and actually have a small chance of making money instead of pumping hours and hours of my life into this run. 

That's. . . . too true honestly. You're run is like the only major non video advertisement (is that the right word) of this game. I've seen a few fanfics, but most are like plain retellings of the game.

You could always change a few words and names around and make it your own story. Guy on FF.Net did that and got published (it was on Kindle but still). Still that would be a bit scummy.

I'm the exact same though. I'm not much of a forum community guy. I just drop my chapter update and run.

She gonna die.

I actually am a forum community guy, but just not this community. 

She's got this. . . probably.

Also fuck you.

I meant platonically, which is telling that I have to say that when anime comes up.

Take me to dinner first at least.

Ugghhh...why aren't we rich enough to laze around all day, Dex? Why has god conspired against us?

Least we have plenty of company in that regard. I dunno about you but I attended church all of twice during my 4 years at college, so that might have cost me points.

IN 50-60 YEARS!

Maybe we'll all have cool cybernetic limbs by then, like a cheap Cyberpunk story.

Oh like Beanie Babies, yeah? Fucking hell, I hope they're worth nothing. I hope 3-D printers make them worthless.

I don't even care if future old people go into poverty because they invested in Funko Pops. They deserve it.

Pretty much. Never discount the desire of people to buy old stuff. It's why all those old action figures sell for hundreds off tousands.

And who knows? Maybe Karen ENJOYS watching if you get my *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* drift.

I can unironically see Cursed Karen enjoying that. Aelita might be iffy tho.

I think I'm more Booster Gold than anyone else sadly.

But yeah, I enjoyed that cartoon. Even if Superman's a pushover in it.

I think there's still a second skin for the sprite I'm using right now but it...well it looks like he's wearing one of those helmets the special needs kids used to wear.

I mean Booster's still a hero for the most part.

Writers seem to have a hard time finding balance between that and Superman just steamrolling everything.

Helmet hair is a bitch.

Let's see if she can keep it up and doesn't slight me in some minor way that I'll overreact to!

You, overeact?! Never!

Which, to be fair, Caesar thinks the exact same thing but with a much less positive spin.

I feel like that's half of your team to be honest. The rest like/are annoyed by you in general.

JUST NUKE IT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AND IT'S NOT NEAR ANY CIVIVILANS! 

But then you don't get to be overshadowed by Melia  your epic swordfight with Madame X over lava like Anakin vs Obi-Wan.  And that would be tragic.

Well, who gets it when Souta dies? I got his cane, do I get the theater too? I don't think Erin wants it.

Yeah there was some good character interaction during that scene. Can't complain about that.

I think Little Mercury's major problem is that they're getting all the info about Rejuvenation from the worst source possible.

Me.

Because I myself don't hate Rejuvenation. I'm having a great time with this game. But it's more fun to poke fun and complain about it than writing a 123 chapter Nuzlocke about how great something is.

Give it to Rose for the comedic potential of a large dragon running a theater.

What, you're clearly the most unbiased source about Rejuvenation, totally trustworthy.

I don't hate the game, I wouldn't follow it for years if I did, but some of the dumb shit the characters do in this game can make the whole experience EXTREMELY frustrating sometimes.

The Bad Future Arc just BARELY made up for Aelita's thing being reduced to some side-mission.

It's a bummer. Enjoy her company while you can is all I can say there.

There's one part where I declare I'm going to fuck Jasmine in the ass to the guy who says Jasmine promised him a kiss if he wins and everyone freaks out because of it.

So it should be fun.

I swear I read that as saying you would fuck the guy in the ass at first and did a double take. THAT sure would probably violate some kind of term of agreement on the site. 

I'll take breaks when needed don't worry. I just get drained the moment I post a new chapter for some reason.

Oh we passed Reborn about 80 chapters ago. It's probably longer than most Nuzlockes in general. Or it will be.

Probably just happy to have it all done. How I felt with most school assignments and other major tasks over the years. 

Honestly you might have hit some kind of record with actively ongoing nuzlockes. 

Chapter Comments:

Spoiler

Is it bad that would have wanted to see what Aelita was like when she first woke up? Like from a safe distance obviously, but this feral pink haired girl terrorizing everyone sounds morbidly amusing.

You and Aelita's whole plotline could be summed up with this honestly. 

Honestly probably the whole downside to knowing everything would be causing you to overthink everything. But at the same time, you guys end up going in blind to all this mystic nonsense, so damn near anything is an improvement. And Aelita ran off again, honestly need a tracker or a leash on that girl. 

Also you abruptly stop posting forever, we'll have a suspect in mind based on that book.

Ah yes the famous Luigia, brother to the famous Mario-oh.

The Kimono girls. . . . little would Sean know that he would soon curse their name alongside the Bridge Conkeldurr and Madame X.

Well if that lady wasn't afraid to cross the street before, she surely is now. Sadly being hit by a truck doesn't even crack top 10 of "bad shit that has happened to Sean in this region". I'd say that the guys lucky he didn't get sued, but the law is borked in this region so that's probably a crapshoot. 

Was banking on either Sex Toys or Drugs in the mail, so I was half right there. Least you got a Link Heart out of it, which is a item I think the mainline Pokemon games should introduce. That or scrap trade evolutions altogether. 

Also that Isekai comment makes much more sense after that video. I really should try those games one of these days, I've heard good things.

Meanwhile at the hospital of hope, Madelis gets treated by her unfortunately not mortal injury. And we discover that the creepy Doctor is in fact creepy, a shocking discovery. 

Aw Zira clearly using Tearful Look, and hey it worked so you can't say in wasn't effective. 

And here comes Damien, who makes a lovely first impression. He kinda reminds me of Sapphira from Reborn personality wise. Definitely has the same "totally willing to kill these fuckers" vibe. 

Unboxing videos. . . I don't get it either but hey there's an audience for everything I guess.

Oh that arm will heal don't be such a baby, you've had worse.

December has come.

And so has a new chapter of this shit.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-123-derogatorys-delivery-service.1076/page-65#post-854603

Enjoy if you still can anymore.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 11/23/2021 at 9:42 PM, Z.. said:

Man I love Ceasar the best mon on your team for sure.
Also I just realized how short handed Sean's little team is now
Its basically just Aelita, Melia and him. Maybe Erin too.
SPU being a human trafficking organization would be one hell of a plot twist.

Also yes as a new reader I did catchup all the way from Chapter 1.

He's getting far too much screen-time lately. Time to bench him, I think!

Luckily for the forces of Good, I did 93% of the work by myself anyways so there shouldn't be much of a difference between now and back when the roster was full.

One I wouldn't even really be surprised about given this game.

You have my permission to spit on those that didn't make it this far when you see them, Z.

On 11/24/2021 at 1:58 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Privacy? In the world of Pokemon? -scoffs- The thought of that has me laughing like a rich man sipping on a glass of wine.

You really like trying to find words to mix with Aelita's name don't you?

Umm... If Souta is being interrupted, how is he exactly supposed to stop that?

I swear, if you ever let anything happen to Ceaser...

I know what you mean with side quests. I NEED TO DO ALL OF THEM OTHERWISE I CANNOT COMPLETE STORY!

...What the fuck did you just have me watch?

So what typing would it be? Water? Maybe Water/Poison?

Privacy? In the world of reality? -scoffs- The thought of that has me laughing like a rich man sipping on a glass of wine.

So how many copies of Nord VPN do you want?

I like doing it with everyone's names really. It's just easy because most names in this game end with A.

You've got Aelita, Melia, Veronica, Reina, Rhodea, Ana (holy shit i didn't expect THIS much when I started writing this response) Cassandra, Geara, Tesla, Flora, Keta, Souta, Alexandra, Amanda, Zetta, Nastasia, Isha, Maria, Cella, Karrina, Volta and Risa. That's 20.

If I LET anything happen, the fuck am I supposed to do about critical hits and the like?

UNLESS THEY'RE ONES LIKE "COLLECT 6 CHICKEN EGGS" BECAUSE FUCK THOSE BORING ONES!

The Dragon Quest isekai I've been considering whether I should do or not. I'm leaning towards not since most people never bothered to watch the video at all.

Water/Poison, I guess. But we've enough fucking water Pokemon. SOMEONE needs to make an actually GOOD Ice type already.

On 11/24/2021 at 5:08 AM, Gaunt said:

....yeah your brother's book....sure

I've tried skateboarding once...fell, hurt myself and never tried again

So it's 5 times now? Let's be honest most of your deaths were actually avoidable

Sure indeed. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable.

I ran into a car once on my scooter when I was seven. Since then I stuck to bikes and/or heavily armoured cars.

The first one wasn't my fault since Geara suddenly found superhuman strength in his twig arms, the second one wasn't my fault because the game didn't let me choose to obvious option first, the third one where I threw the bomb at Melia's face was all me though, the fourth was Sakitron which ALSO wasn't my fault because how was I supposed to know there'd be a deathbot lurking in the house? And the fifth one hasn't happened yet. I think it's in Chapter 125 where I break my own neck to mock an old lady.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:46 AM, YinYang9705 said:

clearly purple will win in a fight against pink aelita

oh sure pink will have the upper hand until round one but then pink will clearly unlock a new power or whatever and win at the last second anticlimatically

just like the second rate shonens rejuvenation clearly wants to be

luigia isnt even in the top twenty most cursed things I saw about that damned pokemon on the internet which is the horrible thing

why

why is lugia such a cursed mon

why is the opening of yuyu hakusho the start of a rejuvenation sidequest

fuck isekais for taking that from it btw

oh cool another character

I hope his best friend jon isnt aged up and given an ugly twink boyfriend god that would be awful

oh hey jan predicted covid shipping

and they say psychic powers dont exist

I think it goes: OG Aelita -> Pink Aelita -> Pure Purple Aelita (After the whole thing is resolved) -> Then Psycho-Pink Aelita myself.

What shonen has THIS many female characters? It's clearly a harem anime game.

I'm lucky in that I can easily forget cursed things I've seen about Pokemon.

I think Lucario probably has it worse out of all of them. Damn freaks.

Haha and I just noticed that Aelita is basically cosplaying as Botan now. Fucking hell, what are these parallels.

I think it's more because of how many people get hit by trucks in japan or something.

Modern comics are a cancer. Best just ignore them forever now.

THE PARALELLS MAN!

WUHAN= WUJAN

JANICHROMA = JANICORONA! IT ALL FITS!

On 11/27/2021 at 5:56 AM, Dex said:

Spoiler
On 11/27/2021 at 5:56 AM, Dex said:

On 11/23/2021 at 5:08 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

So congrats.

Yeah that sounds about right. I got lucky and picked this up when Part 1 had just ended.

Failures. UTTER failures the lot of them!

- Sean most definitely.

Your getting soft in your old age Sean, that or you just built up a tolerance like for a toxin.

Two weeks in a brig with her in a bad future where everyone unfairly bullies her will do that to a man.

I do my best.

A Haxorus Crest maybe? Not sure what the effect would be though.

I think my own semi-serious suggestions were: 

Haxorus Crest: Boost every stat to 999 and automatically win the battle. 

Haxorus Crest 2: Damage Boost to attacks every time it gets past an opponents ability due to Mold Breaker...and then automatically win the battle.

I'd rather wallow in doom and gloom about it myself.

That's. . . . too true honestly. You're run is like the only major non video advertisement (is that the right word) of this game. I've seen a few fanfics, but most are like plain retellings of the game.

You could always change a few words and names around and make it your own story. Guy on FF.Net did that and got published (it was on Kindle but still). Still that would be a bit scummy.

THIS IS THE END, MY ONLY FRIEND, THE END.

Yeah, I've had a look at most of them. They just seem like novelisations more or less.

Haha, what really? Can you link that to me? I wanna see this pathetic shit.

And no, I'd never sink down to that level. I'm not THAT scummy.

She gonna die.

I actually am a forum community guy, but just not this community. 

She's got this. . . probably.

OH I SEE. Got your OWN special club, huh?

I think I'm too controversial and politically incorrect for any Pokemon communities myself.

I wish her all the best...unless she surpasses me. Then we must fight to the death.

Also fuck you.

I meant platonically, which is telling that I have to say that when anime comes up.

Take me to dinner first at least.

We all know Jan plans on the player dying alone but I WILL NOT stand for it! HAREM ENDING OR BUUUUST!

You put out on a first date? What a whore.

Least we have plenty of company in that regard. I dunno about you but I attended church all of twice during my 4 years at college, so that might have cost me points.

Shit then I'm definitely in the red. I haven't attended church without being bribed with sweets afterward in my entire life. 

I only went through with my Communion and Confirmation for the cash prizes from relatives.

IN 50-60 YEARS!

Maybe we'll all have cool cybernetic limbs by then, like a cheap Cyberpunk story.

I hope not. Cyberpunk as a genre disgusts me. 

Like cybernetic prosthesis for the disabled I'm all for but for fucking recreational use?

No sir. Burn them all to the ground.

I can unironically see Cursed Karen enjoying that. Aelita might be iffy tho.

Honestly, I'm talking a big game here. I don't think I'd have the energy for being a polygamist.

Like physically I'd be all for it, but emotionally or mentally? Not so much. I like my space.

So much that I hate sharing my bed with anyone for a night. I can never sleep right.

You, overeact?! Never!

I'm chill as a cucumber maaaann...

I feel like that's half of your team to be honest. The rest like/are annoyed by you in general.

WELL TOO BAD MOST OF THEM HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO! HAHAHA!

Caesar still likes me. I think.

Either that or he's using me to get his revenge on Team Xen.

But then you don't get to be overshadowed by Melia  your epic swordfight with Madame X over lava like Anakin vs Obi-Wan.  And that would be tragic.

Jesus, that will only end badly for me.

Madame X was studying the blade and mastering the blockchain while I was partying and having pre-marital sex, Dex! I STAND NO CHANCE!

(In a swordfight at least, but in a "throw as much bullshit at her as possible fight" I have a chance)

Me.

Expand  

Give it to Rose for the comedic potential of a large dragon running a theater.

What, you're clearly the most unbiased source about Rejuvenation, totally trustworthy.

I don't hate the game, I wouldn't follow it for years if I did, but some of the dumb shit the characters do in this game can make the whole experience EXTREMELY frustrating sometimes.

Hahaha she DOES have "Dancing" experience after all. That's not a bad idea.

Who WOULDN'T trust a man that calls himself Derogatory Trainer? Not I.

Yeah, If I hate something, it's basically dead to me and I don't want to see it anymore.

Like I HATED Snakewood so I gave it up almost immediately but I've stuck with this thing for years now. 

It's a bummer. Enjoy her company while you can is all I can say there.

I CAN'T because it's not even best Aelita!

There needs to be more Aelita Adventures dammit! I don't care about some fucking nobodies like Talon and his tumblr disease!

So it should be fun.

I swear I read that as saying you would fuck the guy in the ass at first and did a double take. THAT sure would probably violate some kind of term of agreement on the site. 

I'll defend myself by saying that Jasmine is definitely not still a 15 year old girl in the Pokemon universe.

Think about it. Red is 21 in Ultra Sun and Moon so she'd be at least 25-26!

And if we were going by GAME release date she'd almost be 40!

We'll have to see if the audience forgives me. (They don't.)

Probably just happy to have it all done. How I felt with most school assignments and other major tasks over the years. 

Honestly you might have hit some kind of record with actively ongoing nuzlockes. 

I think it also has to do with having to type out all the responses on this site in one go since there's no 'Save Draft' button.

I wonder that myself. Not sure if there's any easy way I can check though.

Spoiler

Is it bad that would have wanted to see what Aelita was like when she first woke up? Like from a safe distance obviously, but this feral pink haired girl terrorizing everyone sounds morbidly amusing.

You and Aelita's whole plotline could be summed up with this honestly. 

Honestly probably the whole downside to knowing everything would be causing you to overthink everything. But at the same time, you guys end up going in blind to all this mystic nonsense, so damn near anything is an improvement. And Aelita ran off again, honestly need a tracker or a leash on that girl. 

Also you abruptly stop posting forever, we'll have a suspect in mind based on that book.

Ah yes the famous Luigia, brother to the famous Mario-oh.

The Kimono girls. . . . little would Sean know that he would soon curse their name alongside the Bridge Conkeldurr and Madame X.

Well if that lady wasn't afraid to cross the street before, she surely is now. Sadly being hit by a truck doesn't even crack top 10 of "bad shit that has happened to Sean in this region". I'd say that the guys lucky he didn't get sued, but the law is borked in this region so that's probably a crapshoot. 

Was banking on either Sex Toys or Drugs in the mail, so I was half right there. Least you got a Link Heart out of it, which is a item I think the mainline Pokemon games should introduce. That or scrap trade evolutions altogether. 

Also that Isekai comment makes much more sense after that video. I really should try those games one of these days, I've heard good things.

Meanwhile at the hospital of hope, Madelis gets treated by her unfortunately not mortal injury. And we discover that the creepy Doctor is in fact creepy, a shocking discovery. 

Aw Zira clearly using Tearful Look, and hey it worked so you can't say in wasn't effective. 

And here comes Damien, who makes a lovely first impression. He kinda reminds me of Sapphira from Reborn personality wise. Definitely has the same "totally willing to kill these fuckers" vibe. 

Unboxing videos. . . I don't get it either but hey there's an audience for everything I guess.

Oh that arm will heal don't be such a baby, you've had worse.

upside is rejuvenation sean never had to deal with arceus!

sure yveatal was basically the same trama but you know small mercies

rip in the og ds's terrible mic quality

at least it was a better gimmick then cleaning badges

>>>>>4 chapters

sometimes I wonder if jan just isnt better off making a pokemon themed vn

you need to chip aelita at this point she wanders off far too often

Ummm... You have Mr. Rime right there as like the best Ice Type Pokemon ever.

You know... Ceasar feels like a weird Pokemon version of you... And don't ask why. I have no idea. Lol.

... Don't kill the damn Seaking Sean! You damn monster! Dx

Actually yea... Ceasar has more screen time than Rose... You have a new favorite don't you Sean?

Oh come on maybe Flounder 5 is the lucky one and will survive....for at least 10 chapters or something

If Mr. Mime was colorless it would be even more creepy i think

Canonically the Reborn Sean lost his memory (on purpose) after "experiencing" the bullshit fight with Lin (1% lose rate according to the devs) and decided to start a new life in another region....yeah 

Self medication isn't the answer....murder on the other hand...

Well with a name like that, I'm sure were in for a wholesome time!

Spoiler
On 12/1/2021 at 11:04 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Haxorus Crest 2: Damage Boost to attacks every time it gets past an opponents ability due to Mold Breaker...and then automatically win the battle.

I see no difference from the regular Rose here. Unless she runs into Fairy Types.

Yeah, I've had a look at most of them. They just seem like novelisations more or less.

It's on Kindle Unlimited, so I don't even think he's making that much money off of it. He's erased most of the original story off of FF.Net aside from the first three chapters. 

I'll defend myself by saying that Jasmine is definitely not still a 15 year old girl in the Pokemon universe.

Sadly this is the least illegal/awkward thing you've said/done to the people of Aevium Your future champion ladies and gents. 

I think I'm too controversial and politically incorrect for any Pokemon communities myself.

I wish her all the best...unless she surpasses me. Then we must fight to the death.

More like several, I think I have a problem. I'm apart of WAY too many forums for my own good.

Compared to some actual cases and allegations of pedophilia in some communities, you don't come off so bad in comparison.

You could have a battle on Showdown with her team and yours, like you did for this run god knows how long ago. Could be cool.

The Fair looks like a pretty fun time, between the Air Balloons, the Wishiwashi (that was a fun little quest getting another Flounder, hopefully he has better luck), and the decent Move Tutor Moves (finally!). I've always loved the Elemental Punch moves, gives me nostalgia of using Alakazam in Pokemon Gold.

I kinda like the idea of all these Pokemon fangames taking place in the same universe, maybe we'll get a crossover with all of them? Crisis on Infinity Fangames or Pokemon: Infinity Games?

But seriously the side quest involving some visitors from Reborn looks pretty cool, even though it's awhile off for you.

Hey man you chose to go onto the internet with those hairstyles, too late for regrets now!

Yeah, you're right about this Aelita, she really is being a pain. Mind altering magic and teen angst are a terrible combination. Also hey Adam, just need Saki and we'll have the whole set. 

At this point, maybe you should have a mon tail Aelita like a bodyguard. Or a Parole Officer.

Chapter 125! I choose you!

Doesn't that sound like something I would have said starting out with this whole Nuzlocke thing?

How cringe.

Anyway read this you shits.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-125-the-district-of-hopium-and-copium.1076/page-66#post-855481

Spoiler
On 12/1/2021 at 6:28 PM, YinYang9705 said:

upside is rejuvenation sean never had to deal with arceus!

sure yveatal was basically the same trama but you know small mercies

rip in the og ds's terrible mic quality

at least it was a better gimmick then cleaning badges

>>>>>4 chapters

sometimes I wonder if jan just isnt better off making a pokemon themed vn

you need to chip aelita at this point she wanders off far too often

Oh but he will. It's inevitable at this point.

He didn't have to deal with RADOMOUS is what you should really be saying. I'll take a million Venam's over him.

I'll have you know I kept my badges SQUEAKY clean.

How the fuck were they even getting dirty anyway? They were IN a case.

>imagine believing Sean's lies.

Probably isn't.

There's no player romance in this game after all. He's make one where you play as the Male Best Friend character and nothing else.

I should really send out Nova to keep an eye on her from a distance. I don't think she needs to be chipped. That's more of a Veronica thing what with how often she gets dragged underground to be sacrificed to a heathen god.

On 12/2/2021 at 2:12 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Ummm... You have Mr. Rime right there as like the best Ice Type Pokemon ever.

You know... Ceasar feels like a weird Pokemon version of you... And don't ask why. I have no idea. Lol.

... Don't kill the damn Seaking Sean! You damn monster! Dx

Actually yea... Ceasar has more screen time than Rose... You have a new favorite don't you Sean?

Haven't played Sword and Shield so I don't know how good or bad he is. Besides, the BEST Ice type isn't that much of an achievement since most are shit.

That is weird but I can see where you'd get it from. I nitpick and point out flaws with what people say in this game and he does the same to me.

I DON'T INTENTIONALLY KILL HIM! But he loses to a fucking Fire Type so really it's him that failed me.

No. It's just easier to write contrarians. Plus Caesar isn't in the first half of Part 4 at all so he's getting his screen-time in now.

On 12/2/2021 at 3:04 AM, Gaunt said:

Oh come on maybe Flounder 5 is the lucky one and will survive....for at least 10 chapters or something

If Mr. Mime was colorless it would be even more creepy i think

Canonically the Reborn Sean lost his memory (on purpose) after "experiencing" the bullshit fight with Lin (1% lose rate according to the devs) and decided to start a new life in another region....yeah 

Self medication isn't the answer....murder on the other hand...

Hahaha. Even that small amount is too generous.

Nahhh it's fine.

Well that's not canonical at all. Reborn Sean is a mortal man with absolutely no superpowers, while Rejuvenation Sean does. They definitely won't be the same person in this canon. Psh...that 1% loss rate is against OTHER Reborn Characters. Not me. We'll see what happens when the time comes. And how much I'm going to spam Block and Perish Song at her to cheese the fight completely.

On 12/6/2021 at 5:19 AM, Dex said:

Well with a name like that, I'm sure were in for a wholesome time!

Spoiler
On 12/6/2021 at 5:19 AM, Dex said:
On 12/1/2021 at 4:04 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I see no difference from the regular Rose here. Unless she runs into Fairy Types.

That's very kind of you to say but I would like the guarantee more than anything. She's come close to death a few too many times for my liking.

It's on Kindle Unlimited, so I don't even think he's making that much money off of it. He's erased most of the original story off of FF.Net aside from the first three chapters. 

Huh. I'm not really seeing the similarities here other than the author is aggressively mediocre in writing.

Sadly this is the least illegal/awkward thing you've said/done to the people of Aevium Your future champion ladies and gents. 

Not like they have a choice! If they think they're hard enough come have a swing!

But don't go crying if I put their Pokemon in body bags and their families in prison!

More like several, I think I have a problem. I'm apart of WAY too many forums for my own good.

Compared to some actual cases and allegations of pedophilia in some communities, you don't come off so bad in comparison.

You could have a battle on Showdown with her team and yours, like you did for this run god knows how long ago. Could be cool.

I'm pretty much just these two myself. Don't know any others really.

Thanks Dex, I'm SO glad that my one redeeming quality is that I don't want to fuck kids.

Ahh I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers how I DESTROYED Decibel575 in battle that one time. Either on Showdown or in the Reborn Online thing. Whichever's easiest to record.

The Fair looks like a pretty fun time, between the Air Balloons, the Wishiwashi (that was a fun little quest getting another Flounder, hopefully he has better luck), and the decent Move Tutor Moves (finally!). I've always loved the Elemental Punch moves, gives me nostalgia of using Alakazam in Pokemon Gold.

BUT WHERE ARE THE RIDES!? Like that ferris wheel Amethyst never let us on?

Haha I remember the punching Alakazams. My cousin had one and it was a fucking nightmare to fight.

I kinda like the idea of all these Pokemon fangames taking place in the same universe, maybe we'll get a crossover with all of them? Crisis on Infinity Fangames or Pokemon: Infinity Games?

Haha, I kind of do too.

I'll need to play more Nuzlockes for a proper multiverse event in this run though.

As it stands we've only got Reborn Sean (who is also Rising Ruby Sean), Rejuv Sean and fucking Dero from Snakewood.

But seriously the side quest involving some visitors from Reborn looks pretty cool, even though it's awhile off for you.

My main concern is how to react to actually meeting the demon disguised as man, otherwise known as Jan?

Hey man you chose to go onto the internet with those hairstyles, too late for regrets now!

That's the one of the few things you have to be late for.

How can you regret something that has yet to happen?

Yeah, you're right about this Aelita, she really is being a pain. Mind altering magic and teen angst are a terrible combination. Also hey Adam, just need Saki and we'll have the whole set. 

Saki doesn't appear for a good long while I think. Which I thought was sinister but judging by her new artwork, she was just at school.

At this point, maybe you should have a mon tail Aelita like a bodyguard. Or a Parole Officer.

Now that is a good idea, maybe not as a bodyguard but more of a watchdog that can alert me when trouble's brewing around her.

She can easily take care of herself but she's not nigh-unbeatable like me.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:56 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Well.For that you have to play pokemon insurgence then.

YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME!!!

I'D RATHER DIIIIIEEEE!!!

Which one was insurgence again?

"I have GOT to stop doing that just to show old people up..."

Wait so does that mean you have done this multiple times already, oh boy I can't wait to see your reaction when chapter 15 elaborates on the immortality bit later on.

"Maybe if I feel along the walls I'll find a hidden switch to Isha's laboratory?"

Yeah wouldn't surprise me.

Also the wispy tower incident definitely did not take place months ago, maybe because the game version is outdated but the wispy tower incident was around a couple of years ago, as the side game of this game shows.

Also yeah I'm pretty sure you're interpretation of what Chasity said is correct. Although they did change it in the later versions.

Edited by Z..

Hey hey hey! Orange soda is best! I will always drink water but I need to drink something with taste sometimes.

He rubs a pillow in their face? I don't quite understand... (sarcasm btw)

We're gonna go to that movie Sean! Let's go!

Awww. You care for Mosely. A very rare thing to see.

I'M TELLING VENAM WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO NORMAL!... I'M ALSO GONNA TELL HER THAT YOU MISSED HER ANNOYING THE UNHOLY HELL OUT OF YOU!~

That tree is more white-ish pink than just plain white.

Omg. You are your own Pokemon Center! xD

Despite you saying you're not defending her, you are, indeed, defending her.

I think what Chasity is saying here is that she wanted to leave East Gearen City and since Venam got replaced temporarily, she could leave? I don't think it's anything negative about her daughter.

18 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME!!!

I'D RATHER DIIIIIEEEE!!!

Which one was insurgence again?

(Oh God!

Have I given him another option for a long filler.

Stupid.Stupid.I should not have said that.)

Well.It is less BS than rejuv.And it has only 8 gyms.

And Deltas(Can't forget those can we).

And Cults(Not an arceus one). 

I'm sure this random scientist is more moral then dr connal at least!

maybe

possibly

fucking rich assholes buying entire buildings for themselves

just build yourself an island retreat like a regular rich guy you dont need to take up real estate

anyone who uses terms like the whole cast is defiantly not to be trusted

only sociopaths treat characters in a story like characters in a story

Why are the stone people in pods? That won't cure them (i think)...actually what i'm trying to say is let's put Venam in a storage somewhere and forget the key

No Dark Gym Leader? Hmmm so Amber's dad is going back and you'll have to reunite them to fight him for the badge...that's my prediction! 

....is that the Darksign from Dark Souls? Why do you.....ahhh so that's why you can't die (and it also explains your deteriorating sanity)

Replies to your replies.

Spoiler

On 12/12/2021 at 4:29 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

That's very kind of you to say but I would like the guarantee more than anything. She's come close to death a few too many times for my liking.

She's better off now than she was near the beginning of the run at least.. I remember Rose the Axew being REALLY squishy.

Huh. I'm not really seeing the similarities here other than the author is aggressively mediocre in writing.

I swear it's the same, but yeah that really does describe the writing. The ending is REALLY contrived, with more or less diving intervention saving the day.

Not like they have a choice! If they think they're hard enough come have a swing!

But don't go crying if I put their Pokemon in body bags and their families in prison!

Well at least you'll be upfront about it compared to Cassandra.

Thanks Dex, I'm SO glad that my one redeeming quality is that I don't want to fuck kids.

Ahh I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers how I DESTROYED Decibel575 in battle that one time. Either on Showdown or in the Reborn Online thing. Whichever's easiest to record.

No problem, just defending you're upstanding reputation. 

I'm honestly shocked I even remembered that old fight. Bought the only thing I remember about it is that you won with Rose.

Haha I remember the punching Alakazams. My cousin had one and it was a fucking nightmare to fight.

Can't have too much fun at Axis High/University, that or they cheaped out on them. 

Punching Alakazam broke Gold in Half for me, like it was disgustingly broken.

Haha, I kind of do too.

I'll need to play more Nuzlockes for a proper multiverse event in this run though.

As it stands we've only got Reborn Sean (who is also Rising Ruby Sean), Rejuv Sean and fucking Dero from Snakewood.

I honestly don't think your bloodpressure would survive more Nuzlockes. 

Oh god Ruby Rising and Snakewood, I like Ruby but I Snakewood just looks like crap. I legit do not understand No-names obssession with that fangame.

My main concern is how to react to actually meeting the demon disguised as man, otherwise known as Jan?

Just play it cool man, if he finds out you're on to him it's all over. He'll delete Rose out of your gamefile, or something.

Now that is a good idea, maybe not as a bodyguard but more of a watchdog that can alert me when trouble's brewing around her.

Shoot just send one of those mons that's stuck in the box most of the time like Itemfinder. Rename her "AelitaTracker" and your golden.

Chapter 125 Comments.

Spoiler

Back to the hospital. Man being in them always makes me a little nervous. Being in this one would just terrify me knowing whats going on behind the scenes.

I'd like to think containment room was for mons with Pokerus, but god knows what that would do to a human.

Who knows it may give you actual superpowers if your lucky?

Mosely's story is just really sad when you think about it, like Maman's dying, her parents are a bag of dicks, least she's got you. . . god help her.

Damien is back with his edgy Latios, and with a kinda stupid decoy plan. I'm willing to bet money there's gonna be a point in V13.5 or beyond involving Nim and you have to choose to side with or against him. I know what I'd choose.

Also Amber is back with some more backstory. I just feel bad for her and Tesla knowing what happens in Where Love Lies. Shoot I think the only other notable character with both parents in this story is Maria and we saw how that went.

Tesla pulling strings is probably what got her to referee (or is it commentate on) the tournament is my best guess about how she gets involved.

You know if this was any other game, that bit near the end with Amber could be seen as ship teasing. But there's no romance, which is probably for the best. It's all Jan and co. can do to juggle the main plot, characters, and sidequests what not. 

Taunting a mother about her more or less dead child, there's the Derogatory Trainer we know and love(?).

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-126-all-the-time-in-the-world.1076/page-66#post-856227

Silence.

The sound of Sean not really giving a shit about this pre-chapter comment.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 12/12/2021 at 10:47 PM, Z.. said:

"I have GOT to stop doing that just to show old people up..."

Wait so does that mean you have done this multiple times already, oh boy I can't wait to see your reaction when chapter 15 elaborates on the immortality bit later on.

"Maybe if I feel along the walls I'll find a hidden switch to Isha's laboratory?"

Yeah wouldn't surprise me.

Also the wispy tower incident definitely did not take place months ago, maybe because the game version is outdated but the wispy tower incident was around a couple of years ago, as the side game of this game shows.

Also yeah I'm pretty sure you're interpretation of what Chasity said is correct. Although they did change it in the later versions.

Nah only on-screen deaths count. 

I think I'll have to play it off like I had an abundance of life-force or something and got a lot more continues. Since that neck break would have killed me if I didn't.

Easy answer to how I react would probably be annoyance. Like that was my ONE good-ish superpower and now I basically don't have it anymore.

It just makes no fucking sense for him to have it under the hospital and NOT the building he apparently owns.

I think he's talking about when I was there chasing Geara? Otherwise it makes no fucking sense at all.

I can imagine why. Seems a bit too fucking callous from her.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:32 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Hey hey hey! Orange soda is best! I will always drink water but I need to drink something with taste sometimes.

He rubs a pillow in their face? I don't quite understand... (sarcasm btw)

We're gonna go to that movie Sean! Let's go!

Awww. You care for Mosely. A very rare thing to see.

I'M TELLING VENAM WHEN SHE GETS BACK TO NORMAL!... I'M ALSO GONNA TELL HER THAT YOU MISSED HER ANNOYING THE UNHOLY HELL OUT OF YOU!~

That tree is more white-ish pink than just plain white.

Omg. You are your own Pokemon Center! xD

Despite you saying you're not defending her, you are, indeed, defending her.

I think what Chasity is saying here is that she wanted to leave East Gearen City and since Venam got replaced temporarily, she could leave? I don't think it's anything negative about her daughter.

Terrible choice. Dumpster soda is way better than orange.

Gee thanks.

I refuse. I will only go to the premiere of my own movie that I'll PROBABLY make as a joke. Depending on how hard it is.

I'm generally nicer to kids than I am teenagers and adults. Which isn't exactly groundbreaking behaviour but it's still there.

Jokes on you, you'll be dead before that happens! Maybe. Probably. There's a 1/1,000,000 chance of it happening at least.

FUCK OFF, THEY'RE WHITE!

But I don't have a Chansey or Audino? I just pay for out-dated healing items/glitch in MooMoo Milk.

I am defending the TRUTH! Not Veronica!

I hope so. I'd HATE for Veronica to get sympathy from having an unloving mother or anything like that.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:13 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

(Oh God!

Have I given him another option for a long filler.

Stupid.Stupid.I should not have said that.)

Well.It is less BS than rejuv.And it has only 8 gyms.

And Deltas(Can't forget those can we).

And Cults(Not an arceus one). 

Oh god no. I'd never do a filler arc on a FAN-GAME those are way too long. The only reason finishing Rising Ruby is taking so long is I'd rather Reborn be finished before starting again...also because finishing that ORAS run is a draaaag...

The Delta's and new Megas look decent enough.

Bet it's a Giratina one though. Those are actually worse in my mind because at least Arceus can do what his cultists claim.

Giratina has NEVER shown the ability to create a new dimension or world ever.

On 12/13/2021 at 3:46 AM, YinYang9705 said:

I'm sure this random scientist is more moral then dr connal at least!

maybe

possibly

fucking rich assholes buying entire buildings for themselves

just build yourself an island retreat like a regular rich guy you dont need to take up real estate

anyone who uses terms like the whole cast is defiantly not to be trusted

only sociopaths treat characters in a story like characters in a story

Didn't you hear? Morals don't matter to him. Not when it's FOR SCIENCE!

Like there can be much science involved with electrocuting people.

WHY CAN'T I BE ONE OF THOSE RICH ASSHOLES!?!?

That being said, it's actually a really good idea if he buys a building near the hospital and only rents it out to medical staff. That way if there's an emergency, it'd be much easier assembling medical workers.

Well only if they're a character IN the story, right?

I don't count because I exist between realities in a bedroom. Or whatever the fuck the lore I made for this is.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:31 AM, Gaunt said:

Why are the stone people in pods? That won't cure them (i think)...actually what i'm trying to say is let's put Venam in a storage somewhere and forget the key

No Dark Gym Leader? Hmmm so Amber's dad is going back and you'll have to reunite them to fight him for the badge...that's my prediction! 

....is that the Darksign from Dark Souls? Why do you.....ahhh so that's why you can't die (and it also explains your deteriorating sanity)

I suppose it's technically safer to suspend them in goo pods than run the risk of knocking one over.

Nah, from Keta's side-game "Where Love Lies", Amber's Dad is his brother and is already dead by the time the player arrives in Aevium.

I'm pretty sure Alice is going to be the Dark Leader, probably as a terrible reference to Reborn Luna's Alice in Wonderland shit. They both look very similar after all.

Dancing for peanuts, Gaunt. I'm just a clown dancing for peanuts...

On 12/16/2021 at 5:44 AM, Dex said:

Replies to your replies.

Spoiler

On 12/12/2021 at 9:29 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

She's better off now than she was near the beginning of the run at least.. I remember Rose the Axew being REALLY squishy.

Was she?

All I remember is how she was a beast that learned a guaranteed 40 damage move at a very low level.

We always give credit to Pounce for killing that Alakazam but if Rose hadn't known Dragon Rage for Assist to use it, we wouldn't have won.

I swear it's the same, but yeah that really does describe the writing. The ending is REALLY contrived, with more or less diving intervention saving the day.

Hahaha. I'll assume you meant "divine" and that the ending isn't all the pilots getting saved by their polar opposites, a submarine crew.

Well at least you'll be upfront about it compared to Cassandra.

And honestly, most of my mean acts will just be petty annoyances in comparison to hers.

Like making a national day of throwing tomatoes at blonde people or pouring yellow food dye into the water supply so it looks like everyone's drinking piss.

No problem, just defending you're upstanding reputation. 

I'm honestly shocked I even remembered that old fight. Bought the only thing I remember about it is that you won with Rose.

That'll definitely be the tagline for my election campaign "Doesn't fuck kids".

And the saddest part is that might actually be the difference between me and my opponents given what politicans are like today.

That's all I remember too and I have the thing on tape.

Can't have too much fun at Axis High/University, that or they cheaped out on them. 

Punching Alakazam broke Gold in Half for me, like it was disgustingly broken.

Why are the uber-rich so fucking CHEAP all the time?

Pokemon was such a broken mess of a game. And still is to some degree.

Haha, I kind of do too.

I honestly don't think your bloodpressure would survive more Nuzlockes. 

Oh god Ruby Rising and Snakewood, I like Ruby but I Snakewood just looks like crap. I legit do not understand No-names obssession with that fangame.

I'll probably do a short gimmick one or maybe one of a different game series if I find one.

Ruby was fine but I just wasn't stimulated by it at all.

My theory is he's secretly the creator of Snakewood. Either that or he REALLY liked the one good joke in it.

Just play it cool man, if he finds out you're on to him it's all over. He'll delete Rose out of your gamefile, or something.

In-Game Jan doesn't have that power.

In fact, given how this is a different universe to the canon one, I hold all the power.

And I'm fairly sure IRL Jan is unaware just what goes on in this thread and only knows me from the meme edits.

Shoot just send one of those mons that's stuck in the box most of the time like Itemfinder. Rename her "AelitaTracker" and your golden.

What is this de fuckin' anime? I only send my Pokemon on tracking missions when there's scenes I have to react to.

And even then I've only ever done that with IronFist. After the Souta battle I'll use his magic "Spy-On-Girls" staff to do it most of the time.

Chapter 125 Comments.

Spoiler

Back to the hospital. Man being in them always makes me a little nervous. Being in this one would just terrify me knowing whats going on behind the scenes.

Oh yeah? Never really needed to go myself aside from some broken bones as a kid, and they push you out the door pretty quickly once you've been dealt with. If I was here and KNEW about the stuff I'd probably start a fire and bail.

I'd like to think containment room was for mons with Pokerus, but god knows what that would do to a human.

Who knows it may give you actual superpowers if your lucky?

Pokerus doesn't drain vitality though, if anything it improves it.

Well it all depends on whether or not you think healing items for Pokemon work on humans. I mean, they SHOULD by all rights but we've never gotten confirmation.

Mosely's story is just really sad when you think about it, like Maman's dying, her parents are a bag of dicks, least she's got you. . . god help her.

Yes.

I, God, am helping her. Thank you for acknowledging that.

Damien is back with his edgy Latios, and with a kinda stupid decoy plan. I'm willing to bet money there's gonna be a point in V13.5 or beyond involving Nim and you have to choose to side with or against him. I know what I'd choose.

Well it's not exactly a HARD choice, is it?

Maybe peace is an option though?

They could bond over their mutual passion for sculpting...

Also Amber is back with some more backstory. I just feel bad for her and Tesla knowing what happens in Where Love Lies. Shoot I think the only other notable character with both parents in this story is Maria and we saw how that went.

I don't really feel that bad about him dying.

Deagan seems like a hypocritical ass and left Tesla for a confusing revenge plan that I didn't understand the logic behind.

Saki still has parents to my knowledge, Venam has hers and...that's about it.

Tesla pulling strings is probably what got her to referee (or is it commentate on) the tournament is my best guess about how she gets involved.

That makes some sense, I guess. Even if Tesla doesn't seem the type...nor would it be a good idea to push your child to got to a city where Gym Leaders are being targeted...

You know if this was any other game, that bit near the end with Amber could be seen as ship teasing. But there's no romance, which is probably for the best. It's all Jan and co. can do to juggle the main plot, characters, and sidequests what not.

And guess who DOESN'T have to juggle any of that?

The guy who's aiming for at least SOME sort of harem ending.

Taunting a mother about her more or less dead child, there's the Derogatory Trainer we know and love(?).

More or less, my ass. She's FINE. She's both quieter and stab-proof now!

It's an improvement if anything.