The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

The Rejuv League is even less organized than the Reborn one, does no one really wonder where are all the missing Gym Leaders?

September 2018? Sometimes i forget how many years it's been...and will be....how many badges you're still missing?

Okami....is it that game about a wolf spirit fighting demons? It's fine but the art style is not my thing and you really consider it a great RPG? Have you played some of the old ones like Planescape Torment?

why would venam care about type match ups in casual relationships that shits never mattered

theres

Spoiler

hinawa in mother 3!

granted it wasnt offscreen for lucas but still

theres an important reason she followed that letter sean!

jan needed the plot to move forward and ouldnt think of a better reason for her to be there

SPEAKING OF JIARELEN BY THE WAY

Guess what comes up when you try and Google Image that name?

newspaper articles in different langues cira 1913?

god I wish rejuvenation was a long set up for a rom of chrono trigger

then maybe I'd play it longer then goldenleaf!

Spoiler

Well you have my tentative vote for President in this region since apparently leadership in this place is either non-existant, incompetent, dead, or outright evil.

A buff Psychic would be novel honestly. Or at least a fit one at least anyways. Mind over matter, how about Mind AND Matter!

Now the new friends meet the old "friends", and its just fun(?) all around. You're surrounded by people you either don't know or don't care for. 

Aelita. . . yeah she is basically you're best friend. The changes made by V13 solidify that an then some, the two of you are basically a Dynamic Duo its pretty great.

Okami is a legit great game, I'd love for a remaster on the Switch or something like that. Okamiden wasn't that bad either, still wasn't as good as the first game.

Ceaser filled with DVDs is a hilarious image, thing if you plugged him into a TV they'd play?

It just links me to the run when I search JIARELEN, did you really make up a word to get your run more views?

Valarie. . . honestly if it wasn't for that overlay a lot of people would have no idea who she was. There's just way too many characters in this game. Also the market for hairdye in this region must be booming.

Getting wasted is a great reaction to all this in a single day. . . holy hell you could probably make this whole section a mini arc and name it "The Longest Day" Also "Just another day in Aevium" should be the title of the run period but hey.

Chrono Trigger is a great game, shame it never got a sequel. 

Maybe someday you'll get some solid answers, but it is not this day. 

On 8/28/2021 at 12:47 PM, Gaunt said:

The Rejuv League is even less organized than the Reborn one, does no one really wonder where are all the missing Gym Leaders?

September 2018? Sometimes i forget how many years it's been...and will be....how many badges you're still missing?

Okami....is it that game about a wolf spirit fighting demons? It's fine but the art style is not my thing and you really consider it a great RPG? Have you played some of the old ones like Planescape Torment?

They explain it in the story, how the Amanda bot resulted in the missing Gym Leaders and how all of this is covered up. The story is still good and the art is very well done imo

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-115-every-authority-figure-is-evil-02-09-21.1076/page-60#post-846551

Of course.

I won't be evil when I finally get some authority.

I promise.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 8/27/2021 at 1:49 AM, No name said:

You just can't trust assassins to murder a guy they have absolutely no information on anymore.

Mostly because there IS no information. I doubt anyone would recognize me out of a crowd.

WHAT!? You mean you aren't a big N on a human body like your profile picture suggests?!

v13 spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Since we find 2 dittos in Nightmare School named "Cosmia" and "Comet", I'm fairly sure they ARE dittos.

I'm not going to read whatever that is man. You might as well stop trying.

Why would you want to leave your darling wife, Little Dove?

Real talk?

She talks way too much about her mother.

Like...shut the fuck up about it, I don't care about my in-laws.

BTW the link to Chapter 53 in the Table of Contents still links to Tapatalk.

Thank you v. much. Don't know how that one slipped by me.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

I thought we established that you trying to tell Rose what Licklicky meant resulted in the Snakewwod planet being destroyed.

Pay attention, will ya? There was a gif and everything.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:45 AM, No name said:

Wait, what

I used to be a big game hunter.

Which sounds better than I saw a video online.

On 8/27/2021 at 4:00 AM, Lspaceship said:

You're finally recognized as the Interceptor! Not that anyone tells you what it means. Ah, GDC. One of my favorite arcs is here. I'm sure you'll have fun.

I assume I'll be able to turn into a jet fighter then?

Oh yeah? What do you consider the GDC Arc to be? Is it until Ecypsia Pyramid or until you go back in time to ye olde Sheridan?

On 8/27/2021 at 1:31 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

-gasp!- Trouble!? Can we make it double!?

But... You can't die? At least, not now.

It's time for you to start liking Veronica!

Goodra... is best... Dragon... EVER!

Hmmm... I guess that would work. You'd just come back to life afterwards.

I feel like you've told future events in the past anyways. So it doesn't affect anything in the present... See what I did there? Ehh? Ehh? ;)

No. Sorry. I'm not prepared for that yet.

I WILL NEVER DIE!

No.

No. 

I reign eternal on this land. Which lets me get away with a LOT of stupid plans.

OR DOES IT!? (Probably not.)

On 8/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, Gaunt said:

At least it isn't filled with nepotism like that league. Everyone's either fucking related or old friends in that game. 

I'm on like...10? So 8 more to go.

WHAT A SHIT OPINION THAT IS! HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME!?

I suppose it's more of an action-adventure than an RPG. I always thought having levels and stats made a game an RPG.

Now this is probably going to sound unbased and unredpilled but I HATE those isometric RPGs. Especially the old ones.

I just like being able to see what I'm actually fucking doing, you know? I liked Divinity Original Sin II at least. 

On 8/28/2021 at 11:49 PM, YinYang9705 said:

why would venam care about type match ups in casual relationships that shits never mattered.

It never mattered to us because we're not one type using losers like her and Lavender. Just let the peasants brawl in the mud, YinYang.

theres

Reveal hidden contents

hinawa in mother 3!

granted it wasnt offscreen for lucas but still

Ah I never played those games. And I don't really care to either. 

theres an important reason she followed that letter sean!

jan needed the plot to move forward and ouldnt think of a better reason for her to be there.

Oh well THANK god we have such a GOOD and REASONABLE reason like that one!

SPEAKING OF JIARELEN BY THE WAY

Guess what comes up when you try and Google Image that name?

newspaper articles in different langues cira 1913?

Okay you fuck I specifically said GOOGLE IMAGE not AskJeeves or whatever the fuck you're using.

god I wish rejuvenation was a long set up for a rom of chrono trigger

then maybe I'd play it longer then goldenleaf!

That's what Jan will do if Nintendo ever send their death squadrons after him for DARING to use Pikachu in a passion project.

It wouldn't even be that hard for him to rewire the story without the Pokemon. They're barely relevant as is.

On 8/30/2021 at 6:49 AM, Dex said:
Spoiler

Well you have my tentative vote for President in this region since apparently leadership in this place is either non-existant, incompetent, dead, or outright evil.

Thanks but I'm still confused that people think there's going to be a vote in the first place.

The throne is mine. I'm taking it.

A buff Psychic would be novel honestly. Or at least a fit one at least anyways. Mind over matter, how about Mind AND Matter!

I suppose that's what Ace Trainers would be. They don't adhere to a single type after all.

Now the new friends meet the old "friends", and its just fun(?) all around. You're surrounded by people you either don't know or don't care for. 

I love each and every one of those precious little souls. I don't know WHERE you'd get the idea that I didn't!

Aelita. . . yeah she is basically you're best friend. The changes made by V13 solidify that an then some, the two of you are basically a Dynamic Duo its pretty great.

NO! BEST FRIENDZONED AGAAAAAIN!!!

I will never be duo.

But if I have to I GUESS she's the most acceptable option for it. God knows it's better than Melia.

Okami is a legit great game, I'd love for a remaster on the Switch or something like that. Okamiden wasn't that bad either, still wasn't as good as the first game.

Meh. No real point putting it on Switch since it's on Wii, PS3, PS4 AND PC already.

You're basically asking for an underpowered version.

Okamiden suffered because it was on the DS. Okami isn't the type of game that works well as a handheld in my opinion.

Ceaser filled with DVDs is a hilarious image, thing if you plugged him into a TV they'd play?

We'd have to find a TV that plays DVDs first because most TVs in this graphical generation were VCRs.

Jesus...hard to believe we still had them in 2003.

It just links me to the run when I search JIARELEN, did you really make up a word to get your run more views?

I DIDN'T MAKE UP THE WORD! JAN DID! AND HE NAMED A XEN GRUNT THAT FOR SOME REASON!

I don't even know how that would fucking work to get my run more views! THE WORD DOESN'T EXIST OUTSIDE THIS GAME! AND EVEN THEN I'VE MENTIONED IT WAY MORE THAN THE GAME HAS NOW!

Valarie. . . honestly if it wasn't for that overlay a lot of people would have no idea who she was. There's just way too many characters in this game. Also the market for hairdye in this region must be booming.

I remember every SINGLE ONE.

Because I have to write jokes about them so they stick in my mind better.

I will destroy that market because I am SICK of everyone lying to me!

Getting wasted is a great reaction to all this in a single day. . . holy hell you could probably make this whole section a mini arc and name it "The Longest Day" Also "Just another day in Aevium" should be the title of the run period but hey.

Shortly followed by falling asleep long enough to get through the first act of Chrono Trigger off-screen.

I was thinking about dividing the table of contents into Arcs as well as Parts. Maybe that's not such a bad idea. I like "The Longest Day" name too.

Chrono Trigger is a great game, shame it never got a sequel. 

There was Chrono Cross but...yeah.

Chrono Cross.

I want an RPG with the same art-style and gameplay really. That'd satisfy me

Maybe someday you'll get some solid answers, but it is not this day. 

Even if I GET solid answers, I bet they're just going to annoy me.

This Nuzlocke is an endless cycle of asking questions, getting the answers and then being annoyed by how stupid the answers are.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:30 AM, Bok_Choy777 said:

They explain it in the story, how the Amanda bot resulted in the missing Gym Leaders and how all of this is covered up. The story is still good and the art is very well done imo

Yeah Gaunt doesn't play this game so whist up on the spoilers there.

• Like 1

I'd say GDC Arc is more of a series of arcs. It includes stuff like the Tournament, the Player's Route of V13, etc. Basically all the times when you're doing stuff in GDC. I just like the place.

The baby Volcanion's still in there. Jeez.

Also don't worry about the fall. You'll survive. Or at least regenerate.

Hmm... Would you even know you were killed or would you just die & come back to life but still be asleep?

While I appreciate the Pokemon pun name of Amazon, I have a feeling it would take DAYS for your deliveries to get to you. Maybe even weeks!

You are not King Yemma. Please refrain from talking about mahogany anything from now on. Thank you!

You misspell a lot of words. xD Not just that word. HAHAHAHAHA!

I think the people that see you talking to your Pokemon would see that as... worrying. Especially with the language you use with them sometimes.

...It took me about 10 minutes to figure out that knock knock joke... I feel stupid.

Can't testify? Sean did you perhaps break her fingers as well? If not she can still write

What I'm wondering is why Geara is higher on your list than Madam X

So Madelis and Cassandra knew each other before the Xen stuff....interesting...maybe it's the same for the other admins as well

On 9/1/2021 at 7:05 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

NO! BEST FRIENDZONED AGAAAAAIN!!!

I will never be duo.

But if I have to I GUESS she's the most acceptable option for it. God knows it's better than Melia.

You were never not in the friendzone my dude sorry. That's what fanfiction is for!

Think of it like her being the Robin to your Batman. 

Meh. No real point putting it on Switch since it's on Wii, PS3, PS4 AND PC already.

You're basically asking for an underpowered version.

Okamiden suffered because it was on the DS. Okami isn't the type of game that works well as a handheld in my opinion.

Wait it's on the PS4, well I know what I'm going to download when I get the chance.

Yeah on the handheld was a poor idea on Nintendo's part. I love the company but they do things that make me just ask why?

Shortly followed by falling asleep long enough to get through the first act of Chrono Trigger off-screen.

I was thinking about dividing the table of contents into Arcs as well as Parts. Maybe that's not such a bad idea. I like "The Longest Day" name too.

That's actually not a bad idea, especially since Part 3 is really long. Dividing the chapters into Arcs would make it easier on rereading.

Now onto the chapter itself.

Spoiler

Isn't sad that the stuff you fight in this game make most of Chrono Trigger's bosses look almost mundane in comparison?

I'm honestly surprised that Erin would bother trying to wake a person she barely knows for several minutes straight, sounds honestly out of character for her. Also I've rewatched a few playthroughs of this game, Erin is more condescending than I remember. Maybe I never noticed it?

All things considered you probably look a bit crazy having full on conversations with your 'Mons to everyone else. Least they're better company than most of the people in the region.

I'm honestly shocked no one's tried a mail bomb in a Poke FanGame, like they've used basically every other form of terrorism. Also in this game, I wouldn't put it past Geara or Madelis trying.

New York is just advertised as this big important place where stuff is always happening. I just wanna go for the novelty of actually having gone. But I can see why it wouldn't appeal to everyone.

I like Sinnoh but I'm still kinda leery of the remakes. I'm just hoping it's handled better than ORAS at the very least.

"Seems more believable. The city is probably run on human sacrifice magic or some shit anyway."

. . .  Not gonna say anything there. . . .

Cassandra's platform is "I'm CLEARLY not evil and TOTALLY trustworthy!. . . . plus I'm smoking hot." Do some good and not be outwardly evil, and boom the position is yours.

Yeah Cassandra gave herself AWAY real fast there, guess she just got sloppy because everyone else is so dumb in comparison.

It's necessary to keep necessary around, sorry Sean.

About Flora's. . . undergarments, at this rate you might get nailed for voyeurism before you they get your for the other crimes.

This series without your talking mons wouldn't be nearly as entertaining honestly. You'd only have the human characters to bounce off of and we've seen how well that goes with some exceptions.

Well I wasn't getting bad touch vibes before but now I can't unsee it. 

I think what the scene is doing is trying to get us to feel for Madelis. In fact I the most recent version has made a concerted effort to make the admins more. . human.

I get what Jan's trying to do but at the end of the day these people have arson, murder, attempted murder, assault, torture, kidnapping terrorism, and god knows what else on their records. Like I really hope Jan doesn't try to retroactively justify their actions.

Oh you'll be fine you big baby you'll come back alive in like 5 seconds. You're like Deadpool except not as crispy.

Also sorry about the long ass reply, that last bit was kinda just me venting a little at the game, but hey that's pretty much this whole playthrough in a nutshell isn't it.

But I don't want any Sinnoh remakes because Gamefreak will fuck it up by doing something stupid.

well good news about those sinnoh remakes!

gamefreak isnt making them!

talking pokemon is just a standard power of nuzlockers

seriously name the last time you saw a nuzlocke were the pokemon didnt talk

I didnt expect rejuvenation to turn into a lezdom hentai but I really should have tbh

Who's to say they won't try to legalise Pokemon testimony? They already recognize the power of cuteness, who knows what depraved things the cops would try next? How am I supposed to loot, pillage and burn after this? All bastards are cops, I'll tell you. No in between. Beheeyem Looks Matter!...I think that's what it meant?

"Don't follow a letter leading you somewhere remote in the middle of the night."

Or at least bring backup. I thought she did that because she knew it was a trap, but decided to spring it so she can catch the stoning culprit. But come to think of it, why didn't she bring back up? From what she currently know, the culprit have taken down two gym leaders!

...Okay maybe we can disregard Talon. Because he's clearly thinking penis first. But still, the culprit apparently took down a gym leader. Shouldn't that ring an alarm in her head? She could had discussed with her...oh, I don't know, friends?! To formulate a strategy  by using their own counter trap! Your "friends' could shadow you, and when the culprit appears,  jump out, pounce on the culprit and kick him/her/helicopter in the crotch!

You Team Xen list is pretty much perfect. Especially since in v13 rewrite, they are pretty much the same if not worse. So Neved still tortured a teenager for no good reason.

Speaking of Neved, if I recall correctly in rewritten v13, it was mentioned that Madame X was gonna him, but he was spared because he had a unique fighting style? I mena, getting bodied by a homeless dude and a teenager is pretty unique. Although, personally I think Madame X just wants a taste of his sweet, sweet Neved-made beverages. Still a stupid reason though.

Speaking of Team Xen Admin, I could be wrong, but I think Jan is trying to....gulp...redeem them.

I mena, why else would Jan add more scenes of them interacting together like a bunch of buddies, despite the fact they caused confusion and delay chaos and death all over the region. I mean, the game already did something extremely stupid(amongst other stupid things) when in v12:

Spoiler

[/ everyone seems to be perfectly fine working alongside Team Xen. What the hell?! How do we know those are truly Melia and the blonde twins, and not some zoroark/ditto in disguise? Or any random blondie they picked off the street? How do we know that Rhodea and Aelita isn't being brainwashed by Team Xen to lure in PC and the gang? Why not just fight Nastasia and her gang for possession of the pods? Even on the very, very low chance that Nastasia can beat PC and the gang, at least there's some effort. Instead of allying themselves with people that have terrorized multiple towns.

It's a miracle PC and the gang didn't get stabbed in the back when they're practically offering their necks for slaughter! ]

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-116-battle-for-the-blue-ribbon.1076/page-61#post-847696

HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD!!!

A BATTLE!?!?

FOR A HAIR ACCESSORY!?

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE!?

Replies:

Spoiler
On 9/2/2021 at 4:14 AM, Valyrian_Reforged said:

Holy shit this is gonna be a fucking ride. I'll see this everyday son. A hella party time lmao.

Agreed! I really like this Nuzlocke so far. :) It's well-crafted and it's really entertaining. :)

That...that quote was from five years ago...

I'm pretty sure Shing is dead at this point. I never saw him again after that post.

But glad you like the Nuzlocke! Don't click any of the earlier links on this thread though they all lead to the shitty Tapatalk site.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:28 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Hmm... Would you even know you were killed or would you just die & come back to life but still be asleep?

While I appreciate the Pokemon pun name of Amazon, I have a feeling it would take DAYS for your deliveries to get to you. Maybe even weeks!

You are not King Yemma. Please refrain from talking about mahogany anything from now on. Thank you!

You misspell a lot of words. xD Not just that word. HAHAHAHAHA!

I think the people that see you talking to your Pokemon would see that as... worrying. Especially with the language you use with them sometimes.

...It took me about 10 minutes to figure out that knock knock joke... I feel stupid.

Well I usually wake up next to that weird cliff house so that's the biggest indicator that I died for me. If it was a painless death of course.

"Siri, what is the landspeed of a sumo wrestler?"

Man, that's an old TFS joke I haven't seen in a while.

Fuck you I ain't paying for no EDITOR.

It's telepathy. That's my excuse for nobody ever reacting to it. Either that or my room is inside my character's head and I'm piloting him like Inside Out or something.

GOOD. YOU ARE.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:57 AM, Gaunt said:

Can't testify? Sean did you perhaps break her fingers as well? If not she can still write

What I'm wondering is why Geara is higher on your list than Madam X

So Madelis and Cassandra knew each other before the Xen stuff....interesting...maybe it's the same for the other admins as well

Well let's just say there's a REASON what I did to her was off-screen. It wasn't pretty.

Because he actually KILLED me. I GOT FUCKING PUSHED INTO A VOLCANO BY SOME SKINNY MANLET TWINK! DO YOU KNOW HOW HUMILIATING THAT IS!?

I know ONE tidbit that absolutely shocked me.

Spoiler

Maman is Neved's WIFE. Whether or not he knows she's still alive at this point is uncertain.

On 9/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Dex said:

You were never not in the friendzone my dude sorry. That's what fanfiction is for!

Think of it like her being the Robin to your Batman. 

Where do you think we are though?

Because I think we're in a Nuzlocke that can be rewritten to give me ALL the ladies I want!

And no, that's Rose.

Wait it's on the PS4, well I know what I'm going to download when I get the chance.

Good man.

Yeah on the handheld was a poor idea on Nintendo's part. I love the company but they do things that make me just ask why?

Well the DS was basically one of the best selling consoles ever so it makes sense from a business standpoint at least.

That's actually not a bad idea, especially since Part 3 is really long. Dividing the chapters into Arcs would make it easier on rereading.

I'll have to come up with Arc names and shit though...UUUUUGGGHHH...I'll think about it some more before I do anything.

Now onto the chapter itself.

Spoiler

Isn't it sad that the stuff you fight in this game make most of Chrono Trigger's bosses look almost mundane in comparison?

I don't know if I'd call it "sad".

It's not a BAD thing. Just...not what you'd expect from a Pokemon Game...

I'm honestly surprised that Erin would bother trying to wake a person she barely knows for several minutes straight, sounds honestly out of character for her. Also I've rewatched a few playthroughs of this game, Erin is more condescending than I remember. Maybe I never noticed it?

Erin is OBVIOUSLY crushing on me. And since that is the automatic reaction I have to any girl paying attention to me, it is now canon. It's either that or she didn't want to get close enough to shake me and risk getting punched.

Are they recent playthroughs? I think some characters were made less...abrasive in later versions of the game.

It doesn't help that my constant snark and resentment colour the game characters a little bit.

All things considered you probably look a bit crazy having full on conversations with your 'Mons to everyone else. Least they're better company than most of the people in the region.

They probably don't notice. They don't hear HALF of the things I say to their faces after all.

Which is probably a good thing. One of them would have definitely cried at some point.

I'm honestly shocked no one's tried a mail bomb in a Poke FanGame, like they've used basically every other form of terrorism. Also in this game, I wouldn't put it past Geara or Madelis trying.

Hahahaha! And imagine them doing it like how Pokemon Mail works in the main games? They just attach letter bombs to thousands of Spearows and let them loose in a city.

New York is just advertised as this big important place where stuff is always happening. I just wanna go for the novelty of actually having gone. But I can see why it wouldn't appeal to everyone.

Oh yeah, I'd VISIT sure but I'd never live there. I'd go nuts being so close to that many people. Not like I could afford it though.

I like Sinnoh but I'm still kinda leery of the remakes. I'm just hoping it's handled better than ORAS at the very least.

I just don't see the point in them. Like what's going to be different really? At least ORAS LOOKED completely different from the originals.

"Seems more believable. The city is probably run on human sacrifice magic or some shit anyway."

. . .  Not gonna say anything there. . . .

...Uh-Oh...

I'm going to turn out to be right about that dome, aren't I?

It's such a pointless waste of money to have that it's super suspicious.

Cassandra's platform is "I'm CLEARLY not evil and TOTALLY trustworthy!. . . . plus I'm smoking hot." Do some good and not be outwardly evil, and boom the position is yours.

That's extremely believable.

I myself am attracted to powerful women for the sole purpose of wanting to crush them underneath my boot.

That's the SFW reason anyway.

Yeah Cassandra gave herself AWAY real fast there, guess she just got sloppy because everyone else is so dumb in comparison.

She won't know how to deal with the two people in the region that seem to actually THINK.

A thinking person is a politicians worst nightmare after all!

It's necessary to keep necessary around, sorry Sean.

This comment was unnecessary.

And before you ask, yes.

I DID type two ss instead of the c yet again.

About Flora's. . . undergarments, at this rate you might get nailed for voyeurism before you they get your for the other crimes.

She was a criminal!

That's means it's okay!

YEP! Nothing wrong with that statement in my eyes!

This series without your talking mons wouldn't be nearly as entertaining honestly. You'd only have the human characters to bounce off of and we've seen how well that goes with some exceptions.

Yeah, they add a special charm to it that would be lost without them.

Plus they can react to what I'm saying which lets me make more jokes.

Always a plus.

Well I wasn't getting bad touch vibes before but now I can't unsee it. 

You can SEE it?

Quick! Lend me your binoculars! I want a peek!

I think what the scene is doing is trying to get us to feel for Madelis. In fact I the most recent version has made a concerted effort to make the admins more. . human.

It just makes me LOL really.

OH god I laughed so hard when Cassandra slapped the serving tray out of her hand at the Grand Dream Ball and Madelis ran out crying

Like she was a terrorist but somehow couldn't handle the stress of a minimum wage service job.

I get what Jan's trying to do but at the end of the day these people have arson, murder, attempted murder, assault, torture, kidnapping terrorism, and god knows what else on their records. Like I really hope Jan doesn't try to retroactively justify their actions.

Well no need to worry.

Champion-For-Life Sean will sort things out if THAT happens. Some will be either imprisoned or executed depending on how I feel about them.

Every one of them will have a reason for being sympathetic but that doesn't make them sympathetic.

I hope he doesn't give them all a Disney death. I want SOME to live and pay for their actions instead of falling off a random cliff somewhere.

Oh you'll be fine you big baby you'll come back alive in like 5 seconds. You're like Deadpool except not as crispy.

It still HURTS you know.

I didn't get pain immunity!

Also sorry about the long ass reply, that last bit was kinda just me venting a little at the game, but hey that's pretty much this whole playthrough in a nutshell isn't it.

Nah it's fine. I like long-ass replies when they're in depth and not just one sentences under a picture. I just wish the reply system on this site was easier to use.

Very true. I scream and scream about how it's garbage but in the end I still enjoy the game a lot.

On 9/4/2021 at 1:08 AM, YinYang9705 said:

well good news about those sinnoh remakes!

gamefreak isn't making them!

talking pokemon is just a standard power of nuzlockers

seriously name the last time you saw a nuzlocke were the pokemon didnt talk

I didnt expect rejuvenation to turn into a lezdom hentai but I really should have tbh

Shame that it's a remake and doesn't matter who makes them or not.

We won't see anything new or shocking here.

Great. We can talk to Pokemon but they also die if we do.

Is it a power or curse?

I'll be honest...I haven't read many Nuzlockes after I started my own. At first was so I didn't become a copycat because my whole genre is based on an old Mactavious Nuzlocke but now it's just a lot of effort I could be spending on my own one. I do try to read ones my commentors do though. They can't be shit if they like me, right?

You have no idea.

There's going to be a MASSIVE orgy at the end of this game I just know it.

Trust in Jan's Masterplan.

On 9/7/2021 at 3:22 PM, Hakimblue99 said:

Who's to say they won't try to legalise Pokemon testimony? They already recognize the power of cuteness, who knows what depraved things the cops would try next? How am I supposed to loot, pillage and burn after this? All bastards are cops, I'll tell you. No in between. Beheeyem Looks Matter!...I think that's what it meant?

I think it's mostly due to the whole "No bad Pokemon only bad trainers" propaganda pushed on trainers from a young age.

The Pokemon wouldn't be able to give unbiased testimony if called to the stand.

It's actually Blastoise Lairs Matter.

A conservation scheme to increase the wild Squirtle population so they aren't relegated to being JUST starter Pokemon.

"Don't follow a letter leading you somewhere remote in the middle of the night."

Or at least bring backup. I thought she did that because she knew it was a trap, but decided to spring it so she can catch the stoning culprit. But come to think of it, why didn't she bring back up? From what she currently know, the culprit have taken down two gym leaders!

Oh she knew it was a trap but did literally nothing to stop it.

Her plan started as "Spring the trap" and then ended right there.

Even a COUPLE more steps would have been better.

...Okay maybe we can disregard Talon. Because he's clearly thinking penis first. But still, the culprit apparently took down a gym leader. Shouldn't that ring an alarm in her head? She could had discussed with her...oh, I don't know, friends?! To formulate a strategy  by using their own counter trap! Your "friends' could shadow you, and when the culprit appears,  jump out, pounce on the culprit and kick him/her/helicopter in the crotch!

Ahhh...the common pitfall of expecting these Aevium idiots to do that smart thing.

I still fall into that too sometimes.

You Team Xen list is pretty much perfect. Especially since in v13 rewrite, they are pretty much the same if not worse. So Neved still tortured a teenager for no good reason.

Yep. Fuck 'em.

Geara, Neved and Madame X are the ones I'm advocating the death penalty for. Either that or imprison Neved and take his place as his daughter's father making all his struggles for nothing.

Speaking of Neved, if I recall correctly in rewritten v13, it was mentioned that Madame X was gonna him, but he was spared because he had a unique fighting style? I mena, getting bodied by a homeless dude and a teenager is pretty unique. Although, personally I think Madame X just wants a taste of his sweet, sweet Neved-made beverages. Still a stupid reason though.

Hahaha fucking what? He has a unique fighting style?!? What kind of Nippon logic is that?!

And Madame X is no better a fighter. How else did the player and Aelita push a super strong woman back on Eclypsia Pyramid?

Speaking of Team Xen Admin, I could be wrong, but I think Jan is trying to....gulp...redeem them.

I'm guessing it's not a redemption attempt and more of a attempt to humanise them. Which is understandable, makes villians more interesting sometimes.

I mena, why else would Jan add more scenes of them interacting together like a bunch of buddies, despite the fact they caused confusion and delay chaos and death all over the region.

And it's very funny that I, having started on earlier versions missed all that humanisation so I won't give a shit when the times comes to end them.

I mean, the game already did something extremely stupid(amongst other stupid things) when in v12:

Spoiler

everyone seems to be perfectly fine working alongside Team Xen. What the hell?! How do we know those are truly Melia and the blonde twins, and not some zoroark/ditto in disguise? Or any random blondie they picked off the street? How do we know that Rhodea and Aelita isn't being brainwashed by Team Xen to lure in PC and the gang? Why not just fight Nastasia and her gang for possession of the pods? Even on the very, very low chance that Nastasia can beat PC and the gang, at least there's some effort. Instead of allying themselves with people that have terrorized multiple towns.

I think it's more of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing (which is kinda stupid since Bladestar are way less of a threat than Xen). But everyone not on Team Xen probably just went with it to save "Melia" and the twins.

MY main gripe with that whole thing is why the fuck would Nastasia show me Geara? Where is the logic in that?

I WANT him in pain, why would you tell me you're HEALING him?

It's a miracle PC and the gang didn't get stabbed in the back when they're practically offering their necks for slaughter! 

I was originally going to refuse point blank to help Nastasia and do my own story route since I knew I could do better by myself...until I learned Aelita was on the ship.

Then I was pretty much in it to make sure nothing would happen to her, Reina and Huey.

Which is why I skipped the battle and caved in the skulls of those two grunts who harassed her on the rocketship.

I will not tolerate that shit when I'm BARELY holding back from killing every Xen member onboard.

On 9/9/2021 at 12:44 AM, BJ7171 said:

After reading your nuzlocke I'm curious, on a scale of 1/10 what would you rate this game so far?

(P.S please try and get the bad ending)

That's a tricky question.

Like I know I complain endlessly about the game but I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from it by doing this Nuzlocke so the score would be very biased.

So like an 7.5 or 8 out of 10? Only losing points for the sometimes unnecessarily complicated story and then "Aha, you may have won the battle but I, the evil bad guy don't ca-OH NO A GIRL WITH SUPERPOWERS SHOWED UP! AIIIIEEEEE!!"

Also, are you joking? We're going for the Derogatory Deluxe SUPER Golden ending here.

Meaning it'll be great for ME. 

I ain't doing some "side with Team Xen" shit. Public executions for all of them.

• Like 1

Because the floors are your arch nemesis. Especially for your back.

That's... actually believable.

What do you actually consider the halfway point?

Your Tangrowth... is reminding me of Peter Griffin from the Family Guy for some reason... I'm gonna keep calling it Peter from now on.

Sir! I don't think you even own a hat!

Ehhh... Idk. Isn't Swoobat kind of like a flying pig? The face looks like 1 at least.

Her starter is technically Venipede considering the earlier versions of this game.

. . . .I swear it's eerie how closely you and Pika tend to update. But hey more for me to read, though her update with heartbreaking for the most part. Some of those death's hurt man. God at least she and Scout made up. . . .

10 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

...Uh-Oh...

Okay real shit spoiler for V13 if you care at this point but:

Spoiler

That is word for word what the plan is for Grand Dream City. We don't exactly know WHY yet but still, it makes pretty much anyone apart of this evil team damn near irredemable if they have the slightest inkling of what is going on.

That aside onto the chapter and probably the most pointless battle in the entire game:

Spoiler

Hey man imagine how I feel on the cusp of 30! Actually it's not that bad. . . yet. Ask me again in about a year honestly.

Let's be honestly it wouldn't be the weirdest costume Team Rocket has had over the years by a fair bit.

The crazy girl screaming about the fuzz might have a point. Honestly at this point it's a race between seeing if Team Xen can kill you enough times to make it stick or an Attorney filing enough charges put you in Jail forever.

I honestly wouldn't feel safe with the police here, there's a like a non zero chance they're Xen members in disguise.

I'm just imagining Weinstein with a Chimchar head, thanks for that really.

Trying to reconsile all the stuff that happened since the start of the game into a coherent timeline must have been a nightmare and I don't really envy Jan and Co. Like its a miracle to MC is still somewhat sane, can't really say the same for you at this point to be honest.

Reading about those Dimensional Rift, you can now add Animal Cruelty and/or Torture to the list of crimes by our favorite Admins (depending on you rate Pokemon Sentience). They've got ALOT to answer for. Any kind of Redemption Arc is going to have to surpass Zuko's to even attempt to work.

Venam. . . V13 is making an attempt to make Venam into a better person and it's kinda working? But it's hard to forget the earlier iterations of her.

Also this whole setup for the battle is really wack. Like a Ribbon really? Also I really wish we could rat Madelis out then and there, or if nothing else make her squirm a bit.

Hey man Poffin's are serious shit. There's a whole Black Market Poffin making ring that I most certainly didn't make up on the spot.

Losing Tusk. . he wasn't my favorite mon of yours but he wasn't bad. Mamoswine's a dope mon and the fact you lost a mon to the Ribbon Battle is kinda insulting in itself. Also Venam is now just behind Madame X and the Conkeldurr for the most mons of yours killed. That's. . . something.

Everyone's reaction to Abomination made me laugh, I gotta say. All that was missing was Venam, but that probably would have cluttered an already packed screen. Though her sprite reaction later me laugh as well, though in a way that made feel bad at the same time.

Oh Seviper will be fine, if an Arbok can survive this, Seviper will come right back.

I'm sure Venam and Lavender will be JUST fine, no worries.

Oh shit Dawn the Ambipom, I legit forgot you had her. Makes me think of the one Dawn had in the anime. Still kinda pissed with what they did with her. . . Pokemon Ping Pong Really?

It's not a chapter without you getting harmed in some way, just wouldn't feel right.

forget screenshot, what nuzlocke gets to 116 parts in general

I can only think of two examples and one of them is kynims diamond nuzlocke that basically small comic blocks

the other is also a diamond nuzlocke but that hasnt updated in 5 years so eh

everyone needs holy water in their house what if you're suddenly attacked by vampires

skyscrapers are earthquake resistant now, its fine

poor tusk he didnt deserve dying so melia can look pretty

also poor mammoth pig

You're really fixated on the idea of conquering this region...but why? Isn't it kinda shitty? Everyone is basically a moron

Your last Ground type died because of an accessory for Melia of all people...that must sting, Vahlen was cool though 

Why not grind a little just in case? At this rate your next fight with someone halfway decent might end badly...as The Ancestor said: remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer 

God damn weebs. A god damn katana is not enough for you, Bitch X? I can't believe I suggested watching anime several chapters ago. I feel so ashamed.

Modern kid cartoons are still piss though. Most if not all. I think a part of my childhood died when the Thomas reboot came up. How the heck does anyone think this is okay:

download.jpg.1ac883f73c437bd84e912f7429b03fb7.jpg

It looks generic as hell! Say what you want about the original Thomas series, but at least it's memorable.

Sorry, rant over. Just had to get that off my chest.

Ahah! I knew you would slaughter those two grunts! Trying to harass Aelita, huh? Please slaughter more of them, Derogatory Trainer. If you can't kill the admins(yet) unleash your anger on the grunts. Screw Adam's "no revenge" crap! Damien's path of blood and fire is the only true path! Because there's absolutely nothing wrong with revenge. So long as you don't involve innocents, revenge is 100% okay!

...Actually, yeah. If revenge doesn't hurt innocents, what wrong with revenge anyway? Like, this is a legitimate question. "You'll just be the same as them" ? What a load of nonsense.

A girly Pokemon...yet has the male gender. Huh. Reminds of Wigglytuff from Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky. I was absolutely baffled when I saw that Guildmaster Wigglytuff is a dude.

You know, a secret underground police force sounds cool...if they didn't sound so sinister and is used  to suppress and control the population. And have a corrupt city official.

That...third stone theory sounds pretty damn plausible. And awesome. Very sinister, but awesome. Such evilness, how amazing! Too bad it's pretty obvious that's not what happened, following later revelations.

I agree wtih you on the redemption part. If instead, the villain were on the height of power and standing, yet decide to switch to the good guys because he realised how terrible he is, now that is a worthy redemption.

Man, I'm glad the characters decide to spend their precious time buying a birthday present instead of further investigating the crisis. Great work, Venam. 

Honestly, when are Melia and the gang gonna contribute something to the investigation? It seems like only the MC is producing results. Like always. Or are Melia and the gang just gonna wait for the clues to drop at their doorst-

...Of course it is.

Oof. Yeah, Tusk death is definitely your fault. You should be taking things more seriously. 

Boy, that battle has lot of clutch calls. Your Pokemon are pretty tenacious, I give them that. That Shadow ball special defense drop Contrary Sludge Wave moment deserves a special mention. And damn, you're pretty strong Abomination. Maybe I should get one of my own?

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-117-god-of-decimation.1076/page-61#post-847915

What a complete click-bait of a chapter title.

You'd think something epic would be happening but the most exciting thing this chapter is trading a Masquerain for a Smeargle and my plans crumbling in the face of V13 yet again.

Well whatever. I don't think I get much new viewers anyway. You all know what this shit is about.

Enjoy the chapter.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 9/19/2021 at 8:28 PM, No name said:

Well, yikes. Vahlen turned ot to be a lot more brutal than needed. 

Anyway, of course what to buy for Melia's birthday would be considered "important" by Veronica.

So, why is the audience so evil?

Can't really expect something that thinks it's a higher form of life to show much mercy, huh?

Of course it is. When the fuck are they going to celebrate MY birthday, huh? I've had fucking five of them over the course of this game!

You see I like to blame the audience for forcing me to continue this to hide the fact that I'm actually doing it of my own free will.

All part of the complicated mental games I play.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:26 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Because the floors are your arch nemesis. Especially for your back.

That's... actually believable.

What do you actually consider the halfway point?

Your Tangrowth... is reminding me of Peter Griffin from the Family Guy for some reason... I'm gonna keep calling it Peter from now on.

Sir! I don't think you even own a hat!

Ehhh... Idk. Isn't Swoobat kind of like a flying pig? The face looks like 1 at least.

Her starter is technically Venipede considering the earlier versions of this game.

Yeah! Floors killed my grandpap!

I mean it didn't help that he fell from an airplane but it's not like the air was what killed him.

I don't know what the halfway point is here. We're allegedly been in Act 2 since we left Terajuma but god knows how that translates to chapter amount. Could be chapter 200 or 300 really.

I don't see the similarities myself.

I don't. No hat I've ever had ever fit me because of my massive fucking head.

No, it's a bat. Bats look like that you know.

Doesn't really count since that's before even I started playing. Besides I've never seen her use one yet.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:45 AM, Dex said:

. . . .I swear it's eerie how closely you and Pika tend to update. But hey more for me to read, though her update with heartbreaking for the most part. Some of those death's hurt man. God at least she and Scout made up. . . .

It was kind of funny since I took two weeks off to do other stuff.

Yeah. What a rough Elite 4.

...Uh-Oh...

Okay real shit spoiler for V13 if you care at this point but:

Spoiler

That is word for word what the plan is for Grand Dream City. We don't exactly know WHY yet but still, it makes pretty much anyone apart of this evil team damn near irredemable if they have the slightest inkling of what is going on.

Honestly, if this plan actually works and kills all of Grand Dream City I will forever be impressed that Jan had the balls to do it.

That aside onto the chapter and probably the most pointless battle in the entire game:

Yeah. I'm struggling to think of another one.

Maaaaybe Melia in the League Administration? After all I've been beating her ass the entire game. What more do I have to prove here?

But I was irritated by those fuckers invalidating one of my badges without out so much as a by your leave that it annoys me more.

Spoiler

Hey man imagine how I feel on the cusp of 30! Actually it's not that bad. . . yet. Ask me again in about a year honestly.

I hope you've accomplished all your life dreams like 2000's sitcoms said we should have done by now.

Let's be honestly it wouldn't be the weirdest costume Team Rocket has had over the years by a fair bit.

I almost think they've done it before at some point. I remember something about a Growlithe episode involving them.

The crazy girl screaming about the fuzz might have a point. Honestly at this point it's a race between seeing if Team Xen can kill you enough times to make it stick or an Attorney filing enough charges put you in Jail forever.

No jail can hold me! Because who the fuck on the side of the law is going to be able to put me there in the first place?

This is why I'd make a bad superhero. I'd never accept the rules of lesser beings.

I honestly wouldn't feel safe with the police here, there's a like a non zero chance they're Xen members in disguise.

There's a non zero chance every character in this fucking game is a Xen member tbh.

I'm just imagining Weinstein with a Chimchar head, thanks for that really.

I was thinking more of the colour scheme and flaming ass myself.

I'd make it in Photoshop but I don't want to spend a long time staring at an old jewish pervert.

Trying to reconsile all the stuff that happened since the start of the game into a coherent timeline must have been a nightmare and I don't really envy Jan and Co. Like its a miracle to MC is still somewhat sane, can't really say the same for you at this point to be honest.

Well they have it easy, they can rewrite it to make more sense. Have pity on poor Sean who's early-game knowledge is getting shakier and shakier every new version...

I'm still sane. If I wasn't I'd have gone crazy. HAHAHAHA!

Reading about those Dimensional Rift, you can now add Animal Cruelty and/or Torture to the list of crimes by our favorite Admins (depending on you rate Pokemon Sentience). They've got ALOT to answer for. Any kind of Redemption Arc is going to have to surpass Zuko's to even attempt to work.

Well you have to assume I rate it fairly high since I talk to them all the time. Well I rate my OWN fairly high, others...ehhh...not so much.

Redemption arcs aren't happening in this Nuzlocke. I will shoot whoever tries to join our side.

Venam. . . V13 is making an attempt to make Venam into a better person and it's kinda working? But it's hard to forget the earlier iterations of her.

Like...does it happen in the new content of V13 or is she better in the early game?

Because I don't really want the latter, I liked her being terrible so I could rag on her for being so terrible.

Also this whole setup for the battle is really wack. Like a Ribbon really? Also I really wish we could rat Madelis out then and there, or if nothing else make her squirm a bit.

THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER!

Yeah I wish there was an option to say "Bye Madelis" at the end of that scene to freak her out.

Hey man Poffin's are serious shit. There's a whole Black Market Poffin making ring that I most certainly didn't make up on the spot.

Hey, most of my worldbuilding shit was made up on the spot too. But I'd have went with knock-off Poffins that are way cheaper to make but contain mostly sawdust and Berry juice. Paffins we'll call 'em.

Losing Tusk. . he wasn't my favorite mon of yours but he wasn't bad. Mamoswine's a dope mon and the fact you lost a mon to the Ribbon Battle is kinda insulting in itself. Also Venam is now just behind Madame X and the Conkeldurr for the most mons of yours killed. That's. . . something.

Everyone's reaction to Abomination made me laugh, I gotta say. All that was missing was Venam, but that probably would have cluttered an already packed screen. Though her sprite reaction later me laugh as well, though in a way that made feel bad at the same time.

She's probably seen weirder shit with Dimensional Rifts. Either that or she was focusing on not getting her shit kicked in TOO bad. Yeah, I would have felt bad if I ACTUALLY killed her starter. It's weird. I don't like her or Melia but I don't really want to see them broken or bloodied at any point.

Is this Stockholm Syndrome then?

Oh Seviper will be fine, if an Arbok can survive this, Seviper will come right back.

I've seen that image so many times but I never knew that the Arbok fucking SURVIVED!

How the hell did it do that?

Did someone just slap a ditto between the two halves and fuse it back together?

I'm sure Venam and Lavender will be JUST fine, no worries.

Well...they are eventually.

Oh shit Dawn the Ambipom, I legit forgot you had her. Makes me think of the one Dawn had in the anime. Still kinda pissed with what they did with her. . . Pokemon Ping Pong Really?

This chapter is basically her big day out.

Hahaha what the fuck? I had no idea that's what happened to it in the end. I kinda drifted off the anime when they went through Kanto again for the Battle Frontier.

It's not a chapter without you getting harmed in some way, just wouldn't feel right.

I DID fall off a building at the start of the chapter. I didn't NEED the Focus Punch to the jaw.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:46 AM, YinYang9705 said:

forget screenshot, what nuzlocke gets to 116 parts in general

I can only think of two examples and one of them is kynims diamond nuzlocke that basically small comic blocks

the other is also a diamond nuzlocke but that hasnt updated in 5 years so eh

Very, very few of them. None any that I know of at least.

Yeah but at least they're close to being finished right? I'm only halfway through what I've played and I haven't even touched V13 since the screenshot button doesn't work anymore.

Really the thing I'm most mad about is Youtube Nuzlockes of this game having more views than mine.

I feel my job is harder.

everyone needs holy water in their house what if you're suddenly attacked by vampires

Aha. You can't be suddenly attacked by vampires in your home.

They have to be invited in, remember?

skyscrapers are earthquake resistant now, its fine

That's why they didn't fall over.

poor tusk he didnt deserve dying so melia can look pretty

also poor mammoth pig

"Nothing is more important than Melia looking pretty" - a worrying amount of in-game characters.

On 9/20/2021 at 6:55 PM, Gaunt said:

You're really fixated on the idea of conquering this region...but why? Isn't it kinda shitty? Everyone is basically a moron

Your last Ground type died because of an accessory for Melia of all people...that must sting, Vahlen was cool though 

Why not grind a little just in case? At this rate your next fight with someone halfway decent might end badly...as The Ancestor said: remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer 

Because my sacrifices have to be worth SOMETHING, Gaunt. If I walk off into the sunset after I've won, why didn't I do it years ago and saved myself even more pain? 

Tragically, I can't. Because this was played in 2019 and I don't have a time machine to correct dumb mistakes I make. Don't worry though, I make a fool of the next gym and that's pretty much the last hard fight in Part 3.

I have never found that quote to be true myself. Usually I get smacked down really hard whenever I try to be actually overconfident.

Any thoughts on the new Darkest Dungeon by the way? I saw they got rid of the "grimdark chibi" artstyle which is a shame.

On 9/21/2021 at 5:15 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

God damn weebs. A god damn katana is not enough for you, Bitch X? I can't believe I suggested watching anime several chapters ago. I feel so ashamed.

It was folded 1000 times and forged in the dark flames of a Yveltal.

It also used to be named after a Kill la Kill reference which was taken out of later versions but I'm pretty sure it confirms Madame X watches anime in her downtime.

Modern kid cartoons are still piss though. Most if not all. I think a part of my childhood died when the Thomas reboot came up. How the heck does anyone think this is okay:

download.jpg.1ac883f73c437bd84e912f7429b03fb7.jpg

It looks generic as hell! Say what you want about the original Thomas series, but at least it's memorable.

Kids these days are fucking retarded so it makes sense to make retarded content for them.

I'll just slap older shows on instead of this new shit.

Sorry, rant over. Just had to get that off my chest.

It's fine I agree with it.

Ahah! I knew you would slaughter those two grunts! Trying to harass Aelita, huh? Please slaughter more of them, Derogatory Trainer. If you can't kill the admins(yet) unleash your anger on the grunts. Screw Adam's "no revenge" crap! Damien's path of blood and fire is the only true path! Because there's absolutely nothing wrong with revenge. So long as you don't involve innocents, revenge is 100% okay!

Well I bash their faces in but Aelita of course stops me because that's in her character to do so. But I won't be talked down to by sum like them. Oh yeah, Damien's "path of blood"...he seemed put off by the idea at the end of the Ruined City Help Request. (And it's stupid fucking Xen super assassin)

...Actually, yeah. If revenge doesn't hurt innocents, what wrong with revenge anyway? Like, this is a legitimate question. "You'll just be the same as them" ? What a load of nonsense.

There's nothing wrong with revenge, people who think there is call punishing wrongdoers "justice" instead.

Which is really just revenge's prettier and more popular younger sister.

Justice in the streets and Revenge in the sheets is what I say.

Ahhh that's mostly garbage made so the writers could either reuse the interesting villain again for the sequel or keep the hero as a moral paragon for that slut Justice.

A girly Pokemon...yet has the male gender. Huh. Reminds of Wigglytuff from Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky. I was absolutely baffled when I saw that Guildmaster Wigglytuff is a dude.

Who is this referring to?

Eh...Male Wigglytuffs aren't that unbelievable with their little pompadour haircut.

Male "waifumons" are another thing altogether though. 

You know, a secret underground police force sounds cool...if they didn't sound so sinister and is used  to suppress and control the population. And have a corrupt city official.

Well what I meant by underground police force is a group of cops who ACTUALLY know how to stop and solve crime but are being suppressed by incompetent bosses.

I would have called them SECRET police otherwise.

That...third stone theory sounds pretty damn plausible. And awesome. Very sinister, but awesome. Such evilness, how amazing! Too bad it's pretty obvious that's not what happened, following later revelations.

I'd prefer my one. It'd be dark but actually lighter than what actually has been happening.

Can't really think of a motive for it though.

I agree wtih you on the redemption part. If instead, the villain were on the height of power and standing, yet decide to switch to the good guys because he realised how terrible he is, now that is a worthy redemption.

I can't think of any ACTUAL examples though. That's the worst part.

Man, I'm glad the characters decide to spend their precious time buying a birthday present instead of further investigating the crisis. Great work, Venam. 

Well what was she specifically going to do? I can't do much either.

If this were an isekai I'd be looking into connections between all the victims before the Gym leaders started getting hit.

And then I'd still be wrong because who could have guessed who the REAL Stoner was?

Honestly, when are Melia and the gang gonna contribute something to the investigation? It seems like only the MC is producing results. Like always. Or are Melia and the gang just gonna wait for the clues to drop at their doorst-

...Of course it is.

Don't blame them for it.

They've been drinking the Dum Dum juice that has contaminated the region's water supply their whole life.

They can't help needing the obvious to figure things out.

Oof. Yeah, Tusk death is definitely your fault. You should be taking things more seriously. 

*Yaaaawn*

Sure. I'll get right on that once I build a time machine to go back and stop myself from dicking around.

Boy, that battle has lot of clutch calls. Your Pokemon are pretty tenacious, I give them that. That Shadow ball special defense drop Contrary Sludge Wave moment deserves a special mention. And damn, you're pretty strong Abomination. Maybe I should get one of my own?

I genuinely hate Double Battles. They're always way more of a risk than I'd like. Which is probably why Jan has so FUCKING many of them in this game.

Yeah that was a fucking perfect moment.

I can't legally condone evil sorcery but if you like the idea of fusions try this https://japeal.com/pkm/.

I had a good laugh at some of the fusions.

That's probably the most interesting way I've ever seen you start 1 of these.

Catch that Plusle & abuse it constantly!

Maybe he's related to Ross Geller! :D ...That will make no sense to you if you haven't watched Friends.

How many Pokemon have a blood thirst right now? I know there's Chiller.

It's prob named that because of it's move probably.

Ehhh the art style of the first is better imo but the narrator is still there and who knows maybe the gameplay is good? I would be perfectly happy with more of the same but the devs had other plans it seems.

What i like the most in your run is that you find and point out the various flaws and errors in the game (story, plotholes, exc...) with the rants about Meliasue and modern day social craziness a close second, of course the (sometimes bad) jokes are a plus....wait you give free drugs? Why wasn't i informed of this?

Sean pokeabuse is bad you know that right? Especially on your Pokemon....about that have you ever seen an old Nuzlocke called Pokemon: Pitch Black? Kinda disturbing but very interesting.

That Justice whore! She gets all the fame while Revenge gets the short stick.

"Justice in the streets and Revenge in the sheets is what I say."

Are you saying I should date Justice and then cuck netorare her by sleeping with her sister? 

Interesting...

The girly looking male Pokemon I'm refering...is the Wigglytuff in the previous chapter. Obviously.

Haha. Speaking of Double battles. Remember that Ruined City Help Request? Maybe I just plain suck, because that battle mauled me in the arse. And it's against a bunch of grunts! It's so embarassing...I literally have to reset several times to rearrange my team to get a better chance. And even that, it still ends in a 2 v my last Pokemon.

I'm not sure why exactly I have such a hard time. Maybe because they set up a tailwind and have a God damn Cinderace? Or maybe I just suck? Because that battle...was on casual mode!

The reason I even managed to won was thanks to the help of my Pokemon nicknamed Benteng(Fortress in Malay). His filter ability and giga/mega drain help a lot. 

Three guesses who that Pokemon is. 

So uh, I know I give you crap for being careless...but since you managed to survive this long in the game, any tips for me to suck less...?

That's a nice font colour you used for future Sean. And I'm definitely not saying that because I'm biased towards the colour blue. Please use it more.

Speaking of Volta, I think v13 retconned her to no longer be an gym leader.  Like, I played a new v13 game and I don't recall any mention of Volta as a gym leader. Erick became the defacto gym leader of West Gearen.

Speaking of Erick, would you believe me if I say that v13 made Erick...worse? He literally talks in emoji, is a freaking weaboo, and sends letters to the league in very bad handwriting despite doing livestream of his games or some crap.

Urgh...

Yeah, that artist stuff still confuses me. Mainly because it unfolds in the exact same way in v13. Who's the real thief here? The one who asked you to check out the painting, or the other guy?

Obviously that movie is made by a Kantonese. Those weirdos have this obsesision to make waifus out of everything. Do you know there's at least two games where the main premise is waifu ships? The huge boat ships? And not just any ordinary boats, but literal WWII boats! God damn Kantonese...

...I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish this is an anime. So I could see some hot yuri action hehhcebgeuygeyugeuggeu

Sorry, my nose suddenly bleed and messed up the keyboard. I wonder what caused it...

• Hmm 1