The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

31 attack IVs on that axew, jolly nature, actually getting a jackpot starter from that christ forsaken machine, ability's a bit of a downer but that's what ability capsules are for, you lucky son of gun.

So that's what that eye bleeding image is for, damn clingy oshawotts.

Edited by YinYang9705

reply of the reply > well it seems it is, since you did not see it at v6 and i did at v7.

but all's good :P you can just press new game, watch the intro up to the point you recognize and then reset.

You gave me a brief cardiac arrest after pulling out such a great axew on the first try. Damn you.

Hopefully you didn't expend all your luck in the just getting axew.... Looking forward to this run.

And did you have to give us that image...?

AYYY this is here. Cool. Your playthroughs have always cracked me up and- Rejuvenation is a fun game with hilarious scenes so it makes it 10000000000000x better.

just so you know- Gearen is HUGE, and there's a trainer who has multiple lv100 pokemon. (fighting them is optional tho)

...so good luck with that!

I would actually recommended the library, if only because it gives you an in depth look to an important game mechanic.

If my time on pokemon showdown taught me anything, it's that Liepard is only useful as a supporter due to its prankster ability.

I wouldn't mind help center focused chapters, if only so sidequests don't get in the way of plot.

Edited by YinYang9705

Liepards have been engraved in my mind at pokemon showdown, as the extremely annoying cats that used assist-shadow force and made me forfeit instantly.

Glad gen 6 changed that.

That Purrloin is going to die (calling it right now) mine died in 1 hit after i literally carried him through half of Pokemon Black.

Why run from something when you can blow it up? Remember Julia?

You're 25% more cooler after standing at that street corner.

well it's better that you got a woobat rather than a noibat seeing how woobat evolves through friendship rather than evolving at level 48.

Melias special power isn't attracting shiny pokemon, so much as it is getting lucky with the increased shiny rate.

and on a seemingly unrelated note, have you ever played Pokemon Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness?

Edited by YinYang9705

Drink her blood, drink her blood! DRINK HER BLOOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! AHAHAHAHaerhm sorry got too exited

New Pokemon=good but it's a Woobat=bad well at least it's better than a Purrloin (i like the cat's personality though)

Did you actually try to read the books in the library?

...nerd

Keep it going, it's fun. Also the Reborn one.

As for Axew, it actually learns only dragon and normal moves by level up, for the most part. Your best moves will be DD and Outrage, and SD too if you have 100% Ferrous Testicles, but until you get it a ground or fighting move, it'll be a one trick pony.

Jeep it going, it's fun. Also the Reborn one.

As for Axew, it actually learns only dragon and normal moves by level up, for the most part. Your best moves will be DD and Outrage, and SD too if you have 100% Ferrous Testicles, but until you get it a ground or fighting move, it'll be a one trick pony.

To be fair, Dragon-type moves ARE a pretty good trick. And Axew learns Dragon Rage, which is the BEST trick for an early-game Pokemon.

Drink her blood, drink her blood! DRINK HER BLOOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! AHAHAHAHaerhm sorry got too exited

New Pokemon=good but it's a Woobat=bad well at least it's better than a Purrloin (i like the cat's personality though)

...nerd

swoobat gets the fastest setup in the game, simple is simply op (if you breed it with a natu you get stored power, add calm mind and gg, you got a derpy boss slayer), so DON'T UNDERESTIMATE WOOBAT

PS: sean, don't forget to talk to rocks and bushes you may find ability capsules for rose (yeah i like to repeat myself), rivalry sucks

Edited by webobo

swoobat gets the fastest setup in the game, simple is simply op (if you breed it with a natu you get stored power, add calm mind and gg, you got a derpy boss slayer), so DON'T UNDERESTIMATE WOOBAT

Oh i know all this but there are many good Pokemon without the need to set up and...well Woobat is not (+ i don't like the design).

Compared to the last episode I guess this was a little more productive at least story wise. Woobat will at least be alot more useful then noibat so overall you got it good. Looking forward to future updates.

...nerd

Woobat is actually a really good pokemon for in game use in my experience - simple + calm mind makes it a really strong setup sweeper (and if you're feeling cheesy you can give it substitute too and debuff the enemies accuracy before switching to it, and then use substitute until the opponent misses, heal it with an item and repeat as long as you want until you calm mind 3 times.. granted it's significantly harder to use this strategy in a nuzlocke because usually when I did this I just suicided the accuracy debuffer). There aren't a lot of pokemon that get good setup moves without TMs (and the TMs mostly aren't available in game yet), which gives woobat/swoobat a niche that few other pokemon have.

Edited by Kithros

Woobat is actually a really good pokemon for in game use in my experience - simple + calm mind makes it a really strong setup sweeper (and if you're feeling cheesy you can give it substitute too and debuff the enemies accuracy before switching to it, and then use substitute until the opponent misses, heal it with an item and repeat as long as you want until you calm mind 3 times.. granted it's significantly harder to use this strategy in a nuzlocke because usually when I did this I just suicided the accuracy debuffer). There aren't a lot of pokemon that get good setup moves without TMs (and the TMs mostly aren't available in game yet), which gives woobat/swoobat a niche that few other pokemon have.

Did you miss my reply to webobo?