The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Well I'm just gonna go ahead and take the 1,000th post.

Been a hell of a journey to get to this point, huh?

Thanks for all your continued support! It's been great!

I should probably have planned this out more...made some terrible teary-eyed speech that they have to play the music to get me off the stage...

I know.

Have a far off future meme. For your troubles.

Spoiler

1620411096_Iwouldntwanttofight.thumb.png.63a55f0e23204ea57367e9bd3902b0c3.png

• Like 2

HAHAHA! Yea. Yeas you will have to go back on the train again.

YOU SIR ARE NO GARY OAK!

LAAAAAAWWWWW!

I hope they reject your funding!

Ummm... What exactly are you holding? Is that like a door knocker thing?

You're actually from Unova... Legit. Not trying to be funny either. The MC is from Unova.

I don't think I've ever met a nice Cassandra in my life. I guess every girl named Cassandra is evil then.

He's doing it with badly done photoshop skills.

AND HERE'S TO ANOTHER 5 FUCKING YEARS! WHOO!

So we talking about your 4th worst or your in game self 4th worst enemy?

DECEMBER 2019?! Holy shit dude! That's a long ass fucking time!

...Is it bad to tell you that I never found it suspicious until you brought it up?

Why are you trying to save Melia? Don't you want her dead?

Wait wait! THAT WAS THE FUCKING INTRO?! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LONG!

How many nicknames does Kanon have now? Too many is the right answer but I want to know the answer you come up with.

Ahh. Well... I'll give you a hint about the Dynamaxing/Gigantimaxing... You may want to keep stabbing his voodoo doll eyes or you'll be just "ehh" to what he's decided to do.

What is Flounder V wearing on its head btw? Is it like water ear muffs or something?

You're not Sean! YOU'RE SEAN BLACK!... That sounded a lot better in my head.

Whoa... Ok. The Bluster death actually kind of shocked me and hit me a bit... That sucks. He will be missed.

Ah yes those damn Russian hackers, if you listen to the media they're basically behind every freaking problem a major country has....which would be kinda cool if it wasn't all bullcrap

Dude like...I'm with Chiller on this one how can you like those pink blobs when there are literally Dragons around?

The last Pokemon movie i saw i think was the 2000 one (with Lugia) the song was pretty good (i still listen to it sometimes)

R.I.P. Bluster your death was really unexpected (just like the 3 before)

Although I sat beside an actual future ISIS member in Art Class back in secondary school

I'm sure that was a fun story to tell to the news

who the fuck color codes vaccines

this cant be kingdom hearts there isnt enough Yoko Shimomura themes and zippers for that to be the case

fucking surprise doubles battles goddamn it bluster didnt deserve to die like that rip him

congrats on 1000 posts here and 130k views on the nuzlocke forums!

Ah websites and forums such fragile things. One day everything's fine, next day the owner forgets/doesn't want to pay for it anymore and years of memories are just gone.

No sane person in the world would blame you for dropping the blind aspect of this Nuzlocke by that point. Props on you for playing this game for so long. I honestly can't do it anymore, it requires a bit of time investment that I generally do not have any more. Like if this was 5 or 10 years earlier maybe, but not now.

Spoiler

Welcome to Grand Dream City, where nothing shady is going on at all! Mandatory Vaccines with no pandemic going on isn't weird at all. I'm sure Cassandra is just gonna be the nicest politician ever. 

Hey it's Huey, I agree I like Huey. He's probably one of my favorite characters introduced in this part of the game. He's such a goofball.

The dome environment control is a pretty neat feature, though I gotta question the purpose of it. The rest of the region aside from certain places you visit later looks perfectly fine. Nothing suspicious there!

The Grass Gym there looks nice, I kinda like the idea of Gym's doubling as Aquariums/Gardens/Museums etc. Seems like a cool feature.

You had way too much fun putting your mon's in cosplay obviously. I think the Vash one was my favorite (Trigun is a great show).

I'm honestly curious on how you found out you sat next to a future ISIS member, did someone contact you or did you happen to see them on the news one day?

Oh god this is why Bluster has had so much screen time in the last several chapters, you were setting us up for that gut punch. I actually said "What the fuck!?" Out loud when that Thunder landed. Stuff like that is what makes Nuzlocking these games scary. 

It just don't seem right after surviving all those boss fights to loose him to a pair of Pika Clones. 

Only thing left to say is give her hell my dude.

No-name, You mentioned about 

[/a forced loss in v13? Which battle? I seen playthroughs of v13 but I don't recall a battle where the MC has to lose]

Huh. So Florin isn't some kind of made up word, like some of the names in this game. Although it's still not a human's name...

Derogatory Trainer: 
Having terrorist siblings is only applicable to those generic brown people in far-off lands you hear about on the news.

Yeah, because you whites tends to end up as school shooters.

Although that only happens to Unovans. How typical of them. Although they do originate from that Galar stinkhole...

Get it, because Galar used to be very unhygienic? As expected from....from...from....yeah, I can't come up with a slur for straights. Mainly because they can retaliate with "faggot".

That, and I'm like, super straight.

...Okay I think I quit offending people. Being impolitically correct is clearly not for me.

What do you mean that's not grammatically correct?

I was about to talk about the vaccine scene when someone pointed out that scene is removed in V13. So...poor you, Derogatory Trainer.

Kanon was able to recognize grown up Sandrodea when he only seen her loli-sorry, child form? That's kinda impressive.

...For someone like Kanon. That, and Rhodeandra called him first.

Yeah, that's the risk with a game that constantly updates like this. Details can be changed and forgotten. I wonder how many people still remember that scrapped detail about the falling from the sky story back in the ancient versions?

Oh please, Aevium trains are so pathetic, I bet the trains are the ones that get severely injured, and the child will be unscathed. Causing confusion and delay.

You have one chance, Arnie. One chance.

Man, those villains clearly just need to wait several years before finally being legally allowed to mess up the weather. Poor villains

Speaking of weathers, do you know strong winds(the one summoned by best legendary, Mega Rayquaza) are implemented in this game? Although they can only be summoned through certain moves on certain fields. That and that weather board.

Man, weather teams sound so cool. There are times where I considered  building one, before realizing how much effort  has to be put into building and using it. That and weather are no longer as bonkers as in gen 5. Although I heard rain teams are the easiest to abuse...

Speaking of weatherss,  in v13,  if you try changing a preset weather in battle with moves, after the 5/8 turn limit, it changes back to the preset weather. I don't recall it working like that in previous versions.

Although maybe it did and I'm just dumb.

Speaking of preset, I'm kinda amazed by how devilish Jan can be in making tough battles. Especially in normal and intense modes. Like, I didn't know you could code certain opponents' Pokemon to already have status conditions.

Or having wonder room already set up at the beginning of the match.

Or having a Pokemon already Mega Evolved so it can hold a beneficial item.

Or having the opponents being able to Mega evolve two Pokemon

Like, damn.

Sean: Her psychosis aside, this specific version looks like she sleeps in a bathtub full of used needles.

You mean she doesn't in the comics?

I do love those black lines. They're a neat feature. Adds to the cinematic(?) experience. Thanks. 

What's that blue thing around Flounder V's...body? Looks like earphones.

...Oh my God. B-B-Bluster. No...

3 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

[/a forced loss in v13? Which battle? I seen playthroughs of v13 but I don't recall a battle where the MC has to lose]

Spoiler

You have to lose a battle in order to entertain a Cofagrigus to continue the plot. 

9 hours ago, No name said:
  Hide contents

You have to lose a battle in order to entertain a Cofagrigus to continue the plot. 

Oh! That battle! Thanks!

wait, didn't that happen when controlling another character? Not when controlling the main PC? Heck, we even get to use the other character's team.

I don't think losing that battle should count towards the Nuzlocke. So none of Sean's Pokemon needs to die.

Because, well, it's not Sean fighting. It's the other characters, with their own teams. If it were actually the main PC fighting(a.k.a. Sean), he would had beat up that guy, instead of entertaining him to continue the plot

Now that we're done with that, can you stand at this bright red circle? What? No, don't be ridiculous. It's not like I'm gonna shoot you for daring to corrupt Rose's mind.  Just a friendly chat between two friends. Yes, just a friendly chat...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, No name said:
  Reveal hidden contents

God fucking damn it, I gave in and looked this specific thing up. Thanks for getting me annoyed over nothing you goon

Why the hell would a loss count if I'm not playing as myself with my own Pokemon?

It's not like I can kill off any of Melia's, Ren or Aelita's Pokemon. They can lose all they want and have done many times before. The Nuzlocke only applies to ME.

And before you say "Interceptor's WIsh" Why would I ever use that stupid thing in the first place? So my Pokemon can die hundreds of miles away from me without me even knowing? There is literally no benefit to me using it at all.

• Like 2

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-110-tournament-farce-09-08-21.1076/page-58#post-844921

In this chapter;

People TALK.

I get MAD.

Rose is CUTE.

So basically this is every other chapter.

REPLIES:

Spoiler
On 8/4/2021 at 10:41 AM, No name said:

The spoiler function on the Nuz forums is completely fucked. It randomly adds things outside the spoilers into the collapsible.

The problem I have is that pressing enter more than once starts a whole new quote and that's fucking annoying.

I think the spoiler thing was my fault though. I save the replies in a text document so I wouldn't lose them.

The spoilers also don't work when quoting here. None of the text shows. It's terrible.

I'm probably going to have to go back to replying on the Nuzforum site instead.

Is "Russian hacker" liberal-speak for "Thing(s) I don't like happened" ?

No the site actually got hacked by a Russian discord group or something to that effect.

Finally fuckin made it to GDC.

Plot time. Finally.

That sounds like the dulcet tones of wanting the next chapter to be a filler of me exploring the city.

Can do, good buddy. And you can't blame me for it either. It's a new area. I have to explore.

BTW Adrian's still gone.

So is Snakewood.

Edit: Oh, right. RIP Bluster. Died to fuckin random Thunder that actually hit.
No Guard man. Works every time...which in this case was a terrible thing.

But yeah. Not a noble end to a noble mon at all.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:33 PM, Lspaceship said:

JUST LET ZIRA DO WHAT SHE WANTS!

I AM THE TRAINERRRRR! I AM LAAAAWWWWW!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Also don't worry about your immortality! I'm fairly certain you can die at least two more times at this point in the plot!

Oh I'll just make up some self-flattering hogwash about my spirit being stronger than whoever else would have been summoned.

Huey's a good kid. He originally annoyed me a bit, but V13 pushed his growth.

I don't think I was ever annoyed by him myself. Oh boy, that could either be good or bad.

DMaxing and GMaxing are used as some sort of Mega Evolution, if I recall correctly. The Raid battles are replacing some bosses because of course they are.

I think it's just GMaxing that's in. And that Raid battle thing sounds like PAIN.

Because I still have to do all the V12 sidequests and now the bosses for them have probably been replaced with PAIN.

Ah, Cera! One of the cockroaches that keep showing up.

Need to get a spray or a mallet or something to stop them from ever showing up again.

......Bluster?

He's dead, Jim.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:47 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Since you're so concerned about Rose retaining her youthful innocence - you've been making sure she doesn't spend too much time with Sazzle, yes? Don't want her getting any sort of bad influence 'n all. Besides yourself, anyway.

I don't think that's likely. Rose is not fond of Sazzle at all. Most of the worst influences she could have in my roster, she doesn't like. Except Zira. I pray Rose never wants to taste human flesh.

R.I.P. Bluster, died to a duo of probably the second-worst Pikaclones. So shortly after Gustav too, these kinds of senseless out-of-nowhere deaths are the worst, not even any antagonist involved to swear bloody revenge on.

I was suffering immensely throughout this arc. The Filler Arc Squad keeps getting whittled down further and further.

I think the only deaths that would be worse are the ones that come from characters I like. Luckily that hasn't happened yet since I hyper-focus on not letting it happen.

Looking at some of the V13 talk in the replies here I'm starting to feel pretty out of the loop. Last version I played was 11 I think, the one where you get dumped in the desert in a super idiotic way. By the time the next version released I was so done with the plot's shenanigan that I couldn't be arsed to go on. Honestly impressed that you've been going on with this forever considering that you're also intentionally ripping into everything extra good for enterteainment value.

I am out of the loop too. All these early game changes are great for the game, terrible for this run since we're operating off of semi-useless knowledge now.
Oh yeah. Somehow being mistaken for Reina. That was weird. 

Believe me, I am struggling to move forward too. Part 3 isn't so bad but Part 4 gets fairly iffy near the end. The first thirty minutes of V13 already exhausted me, so I'm just going to wait a few months before I try it. (And also for the screenshot button to be fixed)

On 8/5/2021 at 3:29 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

HAHAHA! Yea. Yeas you will have to go back on the train again.

Literally the most minor of punishments. I spent more fucking time wandering a cave than I did on that train, the fuck is Erin complaining about?

YOU SIR ARE NO GARY OAK!

True. I'm better.

LAAAAAAWWWWW!

ORRRDDDEEERRRRR!!!!

I hope they reject your funding!

I hope they fund your rejections! I want a corporate fund dedicated to paying people, animals and things to reject you.

Ummm... What exactly are you holding? Is that like a door knocker thing?

You're actually from Unova... Legit. Not trying to be funny either. The MC is from Unova.

Not canon anymore. Who the fuck even knows what canon is anymore though?

I don't think I've ever met a nice Cassandra in my life. I guess every girl named Cassandra is evil then.

That's...honestly not a bad way to go. In my own experience everyone named Catherine is a bitch but that could because one scratched my forehead when I was seven.

AND HERE'S TO ANOTHER 5 FUCKING YEARS! WHOO!

Nooooooo...

So we talking about your 4th worst or your in game self 4th worst enemy?

Both probably. It depends on which reality I'm more angry at.

...Is it bad to tell you that I never found it suspicious until you brought it up?

Yes. You dumb.

Why would I want my BESTEST friend dead with my fingerprints around her neck?

How many nicknames does Kanon have now? Too many is the right answer but I want to know the answer you come up with.

I don't remember. That is my answer. Pretty much anything other than his name is his name to me.

Ahh. Well... I'll give you a hint about the Dynamaxing/Gigantimaxing... You may want to keep stabbing his voodoo doll eyes or you'll be just "ehh" to what he's decided to do.

It'll probably be the latter but I don't really need an excuse to stab that voodoo doll anyways.

What is Flounder V wearing on its head btw? Is it like water ear muffs or something?

Basically. They're plastic watermuffs over his gills so he can breathe on land.

You're not Sean! YOU'RE SEAN BLACK!... That sounded a lot better in my head.

Nega-Sean would have been better.

Whoa... Ok. The Bluster death actually kind of shocked me and hit me a bit... That sucks. He will be missed.

I'm really glad my last words to him weren't "Fuck you, retard" that would have been hilarious and depressing all at once.

On 8/5/2021 at 7:33 AM, nepeta100 said:

i actually did the calculation  and was really confused and then realized machamp wasnt at full hp and then i saw  i forgot to factor in the plus boost when you mentioned it f bluster

He would have lived if I just fucking remembered their ability. I could have focused on one of the mice instead of spreading the damage.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, Gaunt said:

Ah yes those damn Russian hackers, if you listen to the media they're basically behind every freaking problem a major country has....which would be kinda cool if it wasn't all bullcrap.

I think it was a Russian Discord or something that the hack was supposed to be from. The health service in my country was recently attacked by hackers as well actually.

So while it's not Russia's government doing it...they're still Russian Hackers.

Dude like...I'm with Chiller on this one how can you like those pink blobs when there are literally Dragons around?

I can use their cute energy to stave off the growing emptiness I feel in my heart every day. Also I imagine they would be amazing to touch. Like solid silk or something.

The last Pokemon movie i saw i think was the 2000 one (with Lugia) the song was pretty good (i still listen to it sometimes)

DISTURB NOT THE HARMONY OF ICE, FIRE AND LIGHTNING! It was a pretty cool movie for a kid.

I've got like 7 different Pokemon openings on my phone so don't worry about listening to that song.

R.I.P. Bluster your death was really unexpected (just like the 3 before)

I'm fairly sure everyone who had a part in the Filler Arc bar Rose is going to die in the next forty chapters.

Myself included.

Also 3 before? Didn't know you cared that much about Roll the Bibarel, Gaunt.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:58 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I'm sure that was a fun story to tell to the news

And why would the news be involved? Who would tell them? The parents obviously didn't want it to be announced that their son went off to become a terrorist. I only know because my aunt is a nurse that worked with his father. I think I'm the only person from our school that knows what happened to him.

who the fuck color codes vaccines

Well if I knew I was relying on the common Aevium citizen to hand them out I'd certainly fucking colour code them.

These people are idiots, YinYang.

this cant be kingdom hearts there isnt enough Yoko Shimomura themes and zippers for that to be the case

Honestly, I've never played Kingdom Hearts myself. I watched OneyPlays do it but that's a very accurate take.

The plot's got the right amount of convolution though

fucking surprise doubles battles goddamn it bluster didnt deserve to die like that rip him

He really didn't. He was a great mon and a fixture in the team.

I'll be very hard pressed to replace him since I need to keep Carnage alive until he gets his Mega.

congrats on 1000 posts here and 130k views on the nuzlocke forums!
Thank you! Couldn't have done it without you all these years, m8!

On 8/6/2021 at 5:24 PM, Dex said:

Ah websites and forums such fragile things. One day everything's fine, next day the owner forgets/doesn't want to pay for it anymore and years of memories are just gone.

I dunno. My Tapatalk stuff is still up and nobody's touched that site in a couple of years.

At least I have back ups for this run.

No sane person in the world would blame you for dropping the blind aspect of this Nuzlocke by that point. Props on you for playing this game for so long. I honestly can't do it anymore, it requires a bit of time investment that I generally do not have any more. Like if this was 5 or 10 years earlier maybe, but not now.

I'm going to keep the story stuff blind of course but I think I'll look at the upcoming Field and Team Make-up before each major fight.

So it'll still technically be blind at least.

Yeah it's moreso the writing and editing that take the biggest chunk of time. The gameplay is much shorter even with grinding.

Man, I feel that. I wish I was twenty again.

Spoiler

Welcome to Grand Dream City, where nothing shady is going on at all! Mandatory Vaccines with no pandemic going on isn't weird at all. I'm sure Cassandra is just gonna be the nicest politician ever. 

Please do not question why the dome can be sealed from outside and ignore the massive underground city filled with the impoverished and sunglass wearing citizens.

Hey it's Huey, I agree I like Huey. He's probably one of my favorite characters introduced in this part of the game. He's such a goofball.

We needed someone like him. Everyone else is either so serious or so annoying. He's a breath of fresh air in comparison.

The dome environment control is a pretty neat feature, though I gotta question the purpose of it. The rest of the region aside from certain places you visit later looks perfectly fine. Nothing suspicious there!

GAS, GAS, GAS, I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS! Is probably what's going to happen at the end of this.

The Grass Gym there looks nice, I kinda like the idea of Gym's doubling as Aquariums/Gardens/Museums etc. Seems like a cool feature.

I'm in favour of it too.

At LEAST it keeps these fucking moonlighting Gym Leaders in the same building so it's easier to fight them.

You had way too much fun putting your mon's in cosplay obviously. I think the Vash one was my favorite (Trigun is a great show).

Hell yeah it is. That and Cowboy Bebop were my jam.

Something about that late-90's aesthetic, you know?

I'm honestly curious on how you found out you sat next to a future ISIS member, did someone contact you or did you happen to see them on the news one day?

My aunt is a nurse that worked with his father and she overheard the reason he retired and (being the gossip she is) mentioned his name, which I knew and when i looked him up all his social media was deleted and there was no trace of him ever being around in the first place.

Nobody else knows from my school knows. He was just some nameless ISIS goon that got blown up by a drone strike several years ago so it wouldn't have been newsworthy. It's not like he was an Irish Catholic.

Dude's name was Mohammed.

Oh god this is why Bluster has had so much screen time in the last several chapters, you were setting us up for that gut punch. I actually said "What the fuck!?" Out loud when that Thunder landed. Stuff like that is what makes Nuzlocking these games scary. 

No Guard, man. It makes fools of all of us. I thought he'd eventually go down to one of those OHKO moves in a dramatic fashion myself. This was much worse. Just Bam and he's gone.

It just don't seem right after surviving all those boss fights to loose him to a pair of Pika Clones. 

No it doesn't. Such an ignoble death for a great Pokemon.

Only thing left to say is give her hell my dude.

I'll be sure to visit her again after all her bones finish healing.

On 8/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, Hakimblue99 said:

He sows chaos and discord like they were oats and wheat. He's not to be trusted.

Huh. So Florin isn't some kind of made up word, like some of the names in this game. Although it's still not a human's name...

Nah, it is. German of Italin origin or something.

Jiarelen still isn't one though.

Derogatory Trainer: 
Having terrorist siblings is only applicable to those generic brown people in far-off lands you hear about on the news.

Yeah, because you whites tends to end up as school shooters.

Although that only happens to Unovans. How typical of them. Although they do originate from that Galar stinkhole...

Get it, because Galar used to be very unhygienic? As expected from....from...from....yeah, I can't come up with a slur for straights. Mainly because they can retaliate with "faggot".

Nah. Only guns I have are bolt-action rifles and they're just for hunting. Very inefficient for killing teenagers. Much more efficient to poison the Monster Energy Drink supply.

Every country has it's problems. But you're correct in blaming the English for starting most of them.

Ahhhh the perks of being in the vast majority, eh? Coming up with slurs for us just sounds weird. You're better off focusing on their appearance or nationality if you want to insult them.

That, and I'm like, super straight.

Isn't that like a meme now? I remember hearing it or seeing it somewhere.

...Okay I think I quit offending people. Being impolitically correct is clearly not for me.

What do you mean that's not grammatically correct?

Leave it to the insulting professionals who know that the right term is politically incorrect.

IDIOT.

I was about to talk about the vaccine scene when someone pointed out that scene is removed in V13. So...poor you, Derogatory Trainer.

Well at least I don't have [INSERT DISEASE HERE] now. That's one positive.

Yeah, that's the risk with a game that constantly updates like this. Details can be changed and forgotten. I wonder how many people still remember that scrapped detail about the falling from the sky story back in the ancient versions?

Who the fuck knows man? I've no idea where I am or what's happening anymore.

At least the MAIN story points are still functionally the same even if the details are different now. So I'm not completely lost.

You have one chance, Arnie. One chance.

Had one chance.

He's dead to me now.

Man, those villains clearly just need to wait several years before finally being legally allowed to mess up the weather. Poor villains.

No, they needed to move to a Pokemon region.

And even THEN Plasma 2 were trying to freeze the region so I guess it's just Aevium where meteorological terrorism is allowed.

Speaking of weathers, do you know strong winds(the one summoned by best legendary, Mega Rayquaza) are implemented in this game? Although they can only be summoned through certain moves on certain fields. That and that weather board.

Well I'll make sure to never take advantage of that information because I'll probably forget it when I need it most.

Man, weather teams sound so cool. There are times where I considered  building one, before realizing how much effort  has to be put into building and using it. That and weather are no longer as bonkers as in gen 5. Although I heard rain teams are the easiest to abuse...

I think it's because there are more Water type Pokemon than any other. And they're usually well-rounded fighters. Fire is nearly all attack and very little defense.

Speaking of weatherss,  in v13,  if you try changing a preset weather in battle with moves, after the 5/8 turn limit, it changes back to the preset weather. I don't recall it working like that in previous versions.

Although maybe it did and I'm just dumb.

Huh. Never really noticed if that was the case yet, haven't used any weather moves in V13 so far.

Speaking of preset, I'm kinda amazed by how devilish Jan can be in making tough battles. Especially in normal and intense modes. Like, I didn't know you could code certain opponents' Pokemon to already have status conditions.

Or having wonder room already set up at the beginning of the match.

Or having a Pokemon already Mega Evolved so it can hold a beneficial item.

Or having the opponents being able to Mega evolve two Pokemon

Like, damn.

It's impressive but boy do I hate him for it.

Sean: Her psychosis aside, this specific version looks like she sleeps in a bathtub full of used needles.

You mean she doesn't in the comics?

I don't read the comics. I only know of her from the really good animated series where she first appeared.

I do love those black lines. They're a neat feature. Adds to the cinematic(?) experience. Thanks. 

👍

What's that blue thing around Flounder V's...body? Looks like earphones.

I'm glad someone noticed.

I couldn't have him in the fishbowl all the time so I made some waterphones. Basically they're just airtight pieces of plastic filled with water and secured around his gills so he can breathe. I got the idea from "My Gym Partner is a Monkey".

...Oh my God. B-B-Bluster. No...

Tragic. Fallen far before his time.

I really wanted to GMax him too but he died in-game long before Gen 8 came to this game.

On 8/8/2021 at 10:17 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And before you say "Interceptor's WIsh" Why would I ever use that stupid thing in the first place? So my Pokemon can die hundreds of miles away from me without me even knowing? There is literally no benefit to me using it at all.

I'll reiterate, not everyone is as masochistic as you.

54 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

GAS, GAS, GAS, I WANNA STEP ON THE GAS! Is probably what's going to happen at the end of this.

Spoiler

It's not that. It's something goofier.

57 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Why would I want my BESTEST friend dead with my fingerprints around her neck?

I'm starting to think you are infected with Meliaphilia.

58 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

He sows chaos and discord like they were oats and wheat. He's not to be trusted.

Why are YOU trusting me when I can't trust myself most of the time?

Although this time WAS me being stupid.

You probably keep the poor thing up late at night while you scream in your sleep.

I fucking live chives! So damn good.

Yes... -looks at you- Yes I do get that feeling sometimes... (joking btw)

Idk why but whenever I'm playing a game and there's a college or high school in it, I really wanna be apart of it for some reason. Am I weird for that?

I don't think I needed an image of your Pokemon having... relations my dude!

You look like you put on a bunch of those things Risa was wearing on her head.

Idk about death. I mean aren't you immortal right now?

You are 100% saying 100% lately... 100%.

Roll the Bibarel? I'm talking about Gustav Prophet and Caesar (he is dead right? Or I'm just tripping?)

Don't worry about the tournament there's no way Jan would let the player win and i totally expected the registration limit to hit after Melia joined (so she can be your "rival" at the end of Victory Road)

Someone who acknowledges your many victories against Team Xen? Feels kinda refreshing...i hope it ends well but she's probably a Xen admin in disguise

1 hour ago, Gaunt said:

Caesar (he is dead right? Or I'm just tripping?)

You are just tripping. Ceaser is alive and well

1 hour ago, Gaunt said:

i hope it ends well but she's probably a Xen admin in disguise

Spoiler

Nope. It's something goofier

to be fair it does take alot of effort to dance

especially since shes a quadruped how often do you see those dance

at least its a better degree then literature

risa has entirely too much detail for a gameboy advance styled pokemon sprite my god

>tournement

ah finally rejuvenation embraces being the low budget shonen anime it always wanted to be

Oh, so that's why the Thunder hit. I thought it was because of Bad RNG on your end, but it was actually because of his ability. Darn it. Such a double-edged ability.

I didn't notice it the first time, but Throggo has nice glasses. Makes him look really smart. I don't care what anyone says, he's still my lovely Throggo. Because that name is funny.

Hey, at least Zira didn't take Gender Studies. Whatever the hell that is. For something called studies, it seems to make people dumber. Then again, university isn't exactly perfect...to say that is a vast understatement. Heck, I'm pretty sure Axis High University has some skeletons buried deep inside. Both figuratively and literally.

You know, when I hear the name Rune, male isn't the first thing that came to mind. Then again, I never heard of people named Rune. 

Back in his day, any settlement with more than ten building was considered a city.

Wait, is that based on real facts or something you pulled out of your rear? Because if former, man I'm learning something new every time I read your chapters.

Which I've only discovered actually exist after making that joke and then googling to see if it was a thing.

Man, I'm really am learning something new every time.

Oh my~ Do I sense some romance in the air, Bloom?

...Err, sorry for acting like a giddy teenage girl, but when a fictional character shows the slightest bit romantic interest, I have to pair them together. It's in my nature as a shipper! It's my duty!

Wouldn't it make more sense to also torture and imprison Nimrod's daughter? Just like he did to Aelita? Better yet, make him listen to the sweet melody of despair sung by his offspring, while you and Aelita enjoy this marvelous show?

Huh? What do you mean Aelita would oppose this? Maybe at first, yes but with enough indoctrination, I mean guidance from Derogatory Trainer I'm sure she'll see your ways. 

What that's people? That'll just make Sean no different from Nimrod? Don't be ridiculous! For one Sean has never lost a battle. Two, Sean has never joined an evil team(Bladestar doesn't count). Three, Sean and Nimrod has different skin colours. And many other millions differences. 

So going by that impeccable logic, there's no way Sean is ever going to be the same as Nimrod. Truly, flawless logic!

Maybe she's spreading propaganda, sorry, educational material about you around GDC as a form of psychological warfare tactic? To counteract the fear caused by Team Xen? After all, it's there's anybody that should be feared it's Team Derogatory.

...Where did that...thing...that gaudy crown...came from...?

Woohoo! Tournament arc, tournament arc~

Wait, what? You can't enter? Dang.

Eugh. I still can't believe Melia has a freaking Aegislash on her team in the later versions. Like, why does she deserves an ex-Uber Pokemon like that? I want a freaking ghost shield! It looks so cool...

Lets' hope there's no Chick Hicks messing up the competition. eh?

....That sounded wrong. For some reason.

On 8/9/2021 at 3:54 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I dunno. My Tapatalk stuff is still up and nobody's touched that site in a couple of years.

At least I have back ups for this run.

I'm kinda shocked whenever I click on older stuff in the Nuzlocke forums to see that it's still up. Was mostly referring to an old forum I used to frequent, had been up since like early 2000's. Stopped logging on as much over the years then I log on sometime last year and boom it's gone. Kinda bummed me out.

Spoiler

RIP Bluster, hope your working out in that big Pokemon Gym in the sky.

I like the personality on Lobo. I was expecting something like Hulk Hogan (though that was essentially Bluster) or a super serious Kung Fu fighter, but harried action star works great. He's like Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat if you've ever played those games.

First Rose and now Zira with degrees, I kinda just want to see a Pokemon college with a bunch of Oranguru as the faculty. I'm sure there's art of something like that somewhere.

Risa Raider our resident superstar. She either fought the Team Xen D team or is lying. Either one is true. Also you being acknowledged as the guy slapping Team Xen down every chance you get is pretty nice. 

Probably for the best you don't get involved with her. You know how vain those celebs are. Plus you know the non-zero chance she's secretly evil.

Oh no Melia is in universe acknowledging your partially insane rants. This. . . comic/fanfiction/massive picturebook is starting to attain sentience be careful.

Oh I knew the moment the announced the reward that there was no way the MC was gonna win this tournament. But at least you don't loose anyone to it. Compared to the battles the game likes the through at you, the GDC tourney is refreshingly mundane.

Also don't think I didn't notice that nose on Caesar, you're now obligated to edit it onto him whenever he appears.

Those last few images just sum up this run perfectly don't they?

Also congrats on the increased popularity of the run on the Nuzlocke Forums. You and Pikafan's Blaze Black Run (who knew you could get so much out of MS Paint portraits of Pokemon) encapsulate every thing I love about Nuzlocke Screenshot runs.

• Like 1

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-111-gallivanting-about-grand-dream-city-13-08-21.1076/page-58#post-845148

Just a nice leisurely walk about town with SOME 30 year old song references.

Nothing to see here.

Except the neeeewwww chapter!

Read it and recommend to your coolest friends.

REPLIES:

Spoiler

On 8/9/2021 at 9:10 PM, Lspaceship said:

Clearly you let Zira do some of what she wants to. Perhaps she can order her own meals with the money coming in from dance recitals and such?

How much money do you think people make from dance recitals?

AND WHAT PLACE IS GOING TO SERVE HER HUMAN FLESH!?

She eats PLENTY of meat that DOESN'T come from humans!

On 8/9/2021 at 9:55 PM, No name said:

I'll reiterate, not everyone is as masochistic as you.

Reveal hidden contents

It's not that. It's something goofier.

I'm starting to think you are infected with Meliaphilia.

Why are YOU trusting me when I can't trust myself most of the time?

Although this time WAS me being stupid.

Psh. Only in choice of Nuzlockes, man. I hate pain and hard labour.

Spoiler

Nah that's later and it's only a mild case of Melitolerosis.

Symptoms included tolerating someone due to being around them so much you'd kind of miss them if they were gone.

And HERE I thought I could trust a man(?) with no profile picture and a profile name that is literally the absence of a name. 

Good. I'm glad you were stupid and there isn't a forced loss for the player...but to be fair, you couldn't have known I would throw the Interceptor's Wish into a ravine the moment I got it.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:40 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

You probably keep the poor thing up late at night while you scream in your sleep.

I fucking live chives! So damn good.

Yes... -looks at you- Yes I do get that feeling sometimes... (joking btw)

Idk why but whenever I'm playing a game and there's a college or high school in it, I really wanna be apart of it for some reason. Am I weird for that?

I don't think I needed an image of your Pokemon having... relations my dude!

You look like you put on a bunch of those things Risa was wearing on her head.

Idk about death. I mean aren't you immortal right now?

You are 100% saying 100% lately... 100%.

No, SHE keeps me up late at night trying to sneak over to Melia. Pretty much have to sleep with her Pokeball in a death grip when she's in the party.

Psh. They're just short leeks.

I'm not real anyway so your punches wouldn't land.

Well you're weird to me. In this game, I'll probably feels like the chaperoning adult.

They're plants, you sicko. They just blow dust at eachother.

Still don't LIKE dying.

I'm 100% done with your shit...and this reply.

NEXT!

On 8/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, Gaunt said:

Roll the Bibarel? I'm talking about Gustav Prophet and Caesar (he is dead right? Or I'm just tripping?)

Don't worry about the tournament there's no way Jan would let the player win and i totally expected the registration limit to hit after Melia joined (so she can be your "rival" at the end of Victory Road)

Someone who acknowledges your many victories against Team Xen? Feels kinda refreshing...i hope it ends well but she's probably a Xen admin in disguise

You are DEFINITELY tripping man. Down a fucking mountain! I think there'd be a bigger fuss made if Caesar fucking died!

So I'm going to continue to assume you're dabbing your eyes with a hankerchief over Roll to this very day.

Well you're right in the first half at least. I really doubt Melia is going to be the one at Victory Road. Ren was the first (second counting Amaria-Black) trainer I fought so it's likely to be him.

Either that or she's the OTHER leader of Bladestar that Flora was talking about.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:32 AM, YinYang9705 said:

to be fair it does take alot of effort to dance

especially since shes a quadruped how often do you see those dance

at least its a better degree then literature

risa has entirely too much detail for a gameboy advance styled pokemon sprite my god

>tournement

ah finally rejuvenation embraces being the low budget shonen anime it always wanted to be

It's not like it was a GOOD college though.

But yes, thank god it's not a fucking degree in BOOKS.

God, it's hard to imagine playing a game like this on a GBA though. Just feels off.

Time to create an anime opening for it!

Please do it for me.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Oh, so that's why the Thunder hit. I thought it was because of Bad RNG on your end, but it was actually because of his ability. Darn it. Such a double-edged ability.

Well it's a mixture of both but yeah.

No Guard is good for Dynamic Punch and that Gen 1 trick of bringing forward a Machamp with Fissure.

I didn't notice it the first time, but Throggo has nice glasses. Makes him look really smart. I don't care what anyone says, he's still my lovely Throggo. Because that name is funny.

He needs them to read so it's more near-sighted like me than smart.

It's the equivalent of calling a dog, Doggo, you cretin.

Hey, at least Zira didn't take Gender Studies. Whatever the hell that is. For something called studies, it seems to make people dumber. Then again, university isn't exactly perfect...to say that is a vast understatement. Heck, I'm pretty sure Axis High University has some skeletons buried deep inside. Both figuratively and literally.

Gender roles and that gender identity bs we have to deal with now was made up by a pedophile named John Money in the 50's anyway so it's incredibly stupid people still believe that shit today.

Well yeah, with a name like AXIS and being run by the family that owns everything it's definitely got a lot of those skeletons.

You know, when I hear the name Rune, male isn't the first thing that came to mind. Then again, I never heard of people named Rune. 

Back in his day, any settlement with more than ten building was considered a city.

Wait, is that based on real facts or something you pulled out of your rear? Because if former, man I'm learning something new every time I read your chapters.

I was talking about Pokemon cities in Gen 3 and how they're fucking tiny.

Rustboro City (which Kugearan basically is), has 12 buildings total and is considered a city.

Oldale Town is considered a TOWN and it only has 3 buildings. Two of which are the Pokemon Center and PokeMart,

Which I've only discovered actually exist after making that joke and then googling to see if it was a thing.

Man, I'm really am learning something new every time.

And it's almost always lies true!

Oh my~ Do I sense some romance in the air, Bloom?

...Err, sorry for acting like a giddy teenage girl, but when a fictional character shows the slightest bit romantic interest, I have to pair them together. It's in my nature as a shipper! It's my duty!

You should BURN for this.

And the underlying joke is that Caesar is apparently very handsome despite having no actual facial features.

Wouldn't it make more sense to also torture and imprison Nimrod's daughter? Just like he did to Aelita? Better yet, make him listen to the sweet melody of despair sung by his offspring, while you and Aelita enjoy this marvelous show?

No!? That wouldn't make sense at all!

I'm not a dribbling vegetable brain like Neved. He's the one who hurt her so HE'S the one who should suffer.

Jesus, do you people think I'm actually capable of that? What kind of impression do you HAVE of me? Or Aelita for that matter!? Torturing innocent children...man...

Huh? What do you mean Aelita would oppose this? Maybe at first, yes but with enough indoctrination, I mean guidance from Derogatory Trainer I'm sure she'll see your ways. 

I don't want someone exactly LIKE me, I want someone who'll STOP me if I go too far, as I commonly do.

But even then, punishing people for the sins of their fathers is too much for me deep down.

What that's people? That'll just make Sean no different from Nimrod? Don't be ridiculous! For one Sean has never lost a battle. Two, Sean has never joined an evil team(Bladestar doesn't count). Three, Sean and Nimrod has different skin colours. And many other millions differences. 

So going by that impeccable logic, there's no way Sean is ever going to be the same as Nimrod. Truly, flawless logic!

I'm glad these "people" are disagreeing with you. They seem to have good heads on their shoulders!

...Where did that...thing...that gaudy crown...came from...?

Google image.

Woohoo! Tournament arc, tournament arc~

Wait, what? You can't enter? Dang.

There goes the hype.

Eugh. I still can't believe Melia has a freaking Aegislash on her team in the later versions. Like, why does she deserves an ex-Uber Pokemon like that? I want a freaking ghost shield! It looks so cool...

WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GET ONE!? WHAT HAPPENED TO I DON'T HAVE 6 POKEMON!?

Suddenly, after Mimikyu she gets tons of top-tier Pokemon out of nowhere! It's ridiculous.

Lets' hope there's no Chick Hicks messing up the competition. eh?

Adam, maybe?

Oh maybe Huey losing twice.

On 8/11/2021 at 5:39 AM, Dex said:

I'm kinda shocked whenever I click on older stuff in the Nuzlocke forums to see that it's still up. Was mostly referring to an old forum I used to frequent, had been up since like early 2000's. Stopped logging on as much over the years then I log on sometime last year and boom it's gone. Kinda bummed me out.

I'll have to get around to storing these things on back-ups.

Like I have the scripts but if I lose my imgur account they're nearly worthless.

If I save the webpage itself and put it on a computer I should be able to keep it all, right?

Spoiler

RIP Bluster, hope your working out in that big Pokemon Gym in the sky.

He'll probably start haunting me if I don't get him on the cover of at least ONE Fitness magazine by the end of this run.

I like the personality on Lobo. I was expecting something like Hulk Hogan (though that was essentially Bluster) or a super serious Kung Fu fighter, but harried action star works great. He's like Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat if you've ever played those games.

Consider your expectations...

Subverted.

First Rose and now Zira with degrees, I kinda just want to see a Pokemon college with a bunch of Oranguru as the faculty. I'm sure there's art of something like that somewhere.

Rose has a degree!? When was this!? SHE'S 11!

I want to see the Highschool AU of this run myself. Dr.Zaius would definitely be a teacher in that.

Risa Raider our resident superstar. She either fought the Team Xen D team or is lying. Either one is true. Also you being acknowledged as the guy slapping Team Xen down every chance you get is pretty nice. 

Superstar is a bit unflattering. By the amount of things and jobs she apparently excels in she's basically the Leonadro Da fucking Vinci of Aevium.

It was nice. Now I just to let the unwashed masses know that and my ascension is garunteed.

Probably for the best you don't get involved with her. You know how vain those celebs are. Plus you know the non-zero chance she's secretly evil.

I'm pretty sure everyone I know in this game is secretly evil. If even Aelita has an evil side to her, nobody's safe.

Oh no Melia is in universe acknowledging your partially insane rants. This. . . comic/fanfiction/massive picturebook is starting to attain sentience be careful.

Hey, don't call it FANFICTION! This is an ALTERNATE TIMELINE to the canon games. And it has to be since so much of the game has changed between then and now.

But yes, I sometimes will have the characters respond to my nonsense. Just to make it feel more alive.

Oh I knew the moment the announced the reward that there was no way the MC was gonna win this tournament. But at least you don't loose anyone to it. Compared to the battles the game likes the through at you, the GDC tourney is refreshingly mundane.

It was a very fun time.

ESPECIALLY when I ran into that FEAR strategy user with Rose.

Heheheheheh...it was like the stars aligned to punish him for being cheap.

Also don't think I didn't notice that nose on Caesar, you're now obligated to edit it onto him whenever he appears.

We'll cover it with make-up don't worry.

Those last few images just sum up this run perfectly don't they?

Yyyyyup.

Also congrats on the increased popularity of the run on the Nuzlocke Forums. You and Pikafan's Blaze Black Run (who knew you could get so much out of MS Paint portraits of Pokemon) encapsulate every thing I love about Nuzlocke Screenshot runs.

Thank you! You had a hand in increasing my powerlevel yourself so pat yourself on the back for me.

Yeah, I'm enjoying her run too. I never usually read other Nuzlockes but I saw hers and gave it a look on a whim. It's good stuff.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

And HERE I thought I could trust a man(?) with no profile picture and a profile name that is literally the absence of a name. 

I'm in-fact 100% male. I just use "no name" a lot because the I did the idiot-kid move of using my real name as a nickname and got made fun of because of it. (Not for using my name, just my name itself)

I don't have a profile picture because I legit can't put in effort for it.

Spoiler

45 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

ESPECIALLY when I ran into that FEAR strategy user with Rose.

Heheheheheh...it was like the stars aligned to punish him for being cheap.

I killed him via Stealth Rock which seems even funnier than what you did.

Chapter 111, huh? Well here's to 5 more years of rage, plot and filler and me posting spoilers everywhere. 

Did you edit in yellow pants onto the MC during the MC Hammer time part? It... suits him for some reason... I mean he looks like a hippie now but still.

Who you kidding. You do stupid stuff all the time. 😂

Is she giving you an insight of your future in this game?!

Thanks for that cursed image! You do that too many times dude! Dx

I love that Piano Lady is like loved by all. She's the absolute best in the game.

You don't like coffee? That beautiful dark slightly addictive beverage? I can't even begin to understand why...did a bag of coffee beans bully you at school? Or or maybe taken you hostage for 5 days? Or maybe you're one of those tea peasants? Either way this means war! But really why don't you like coffee?

Piano Lady is back! It's been ages i hope we'll see her achieve her dream

Why didn't you give Chiller to the girl? Maybe they would have become friends....or the city would get a beautiful ice sculpture, a win win situation in my humble opinion (btw melon is my favorite flavor)

Exactly when did this become a kid's show? I distinctly remember several parts (most of them caused by you) not really suited for children

Now how will I see the wacky slice-of-life high school hijinks of Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito?

they did make something like that

its called hetalia and its about as shitty as you think it is

the 5 second rule doesnt apply to anything germs arent just gonna wait around to jump on something

oh god damn it why does rejuv have the stamp system

it works in reborn since you get access to the department store early on and reborn city is the major location that the game is built around but you get access to grand dream after 8 fucking badges and over 60 levels what the hell is the point of locking you off like this

unless it was changed in the massive overhaul of v13 IDFK