The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

And especially ones that are pixelated. 😎

I think you and Florin would make a better couple.

They can haunt them though for the rest of their lives... Or maybe take over their bodies and have them to do unimaginable things.

Did you like Octillery before using it and if not, has it climbed up the ladder of 1 of your fav Pokemons? Or at least liking it more than you thought you would?

You should have made a Grass pun. Not a Rock pun. Ugh. >.>

There we go. That's the Sean I know & hate. :)

I learned that from the Dragonball Abridged series actually.

On the contrary. I find it VERY entertaining.

And here i thought the Grass Gym would be easy...R.I.P. Prophet your remarks were among my favorite (even if i rarely showed it)

Another angsty teen on the team yeah! Sean don't you feel out of place? Jan probably intended for it to be an all girl squad so why not change your character sprite? or better yet change theirs...but that would be a lot of work i think.

You didn't know the name Aelita existed? (insert game of thrones shame scene) To be honest i know it because i read a lot of science fiction (including that book).

V13, and from the first few videos I've seen on YouTube it's gonna be an ride. . . a potentially terrifying one to play through too. 

Welp Flora is gone and you never have to worry about her again, totally. 

Carnage being used was a pretty good call, Heracross is a good mon even without the Mega to be honest. They're up there in my favorite Pokemon list.

Oh the double edged sword of Hail. Well if there was one Pokemon that would team kill another on the team, it probably would be Chiller. Prophet went as he lived. . . being unnecessarily cryptic. 

Also the return of SazzleDazzle. Rose and her on the same team sounds like a recipe for disaster. . . and comedy. So obvious you have to do it more often.

Oh yeah the Saki ruins. . . .pretty easy to forget about Saki and the others. I don't even think the game brings them up again until this point.

Also Aelita wasn't that weird of a name to me at least, I'm familiar with it from a mid 2000's French cartoon called Code Lyoko.

Time to go exploring in the woods, better just pray the update didn't put some kind of superboss for you to stumble into here. 

man I love wonder everywhere AI scrpits

I hope they never go away

I want to thank you for exposing my sister flora

oh she did enough of that on her own florin

yeah well into 2020

so well into 2020 we're in 2021

damn it chiller you team killing fuckass

what a waste of a perfectly good sidekick rip prophet

they turned sceptiles tail into a missile weapons with its mega as seen with its special attack animations so its like mawile in that respect

speaking of game shit fairy hidden power doesnt exist because all the iv combinations where already used up in gen3 and gamefreak didnt want to overhaul the entire attack like that

Hurry! Read the new chapter before it gets buried under piles and piles of people asking the same stupid questions without bothering to look for the answers first.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-107-can-i-get-a-wott-wott-21-07-21.1076/page-55#post-843557

TOO LATE! HERE THEY COOOOOMEEEE!!!!

Replies:

Spoiler
On 7/17/2021 at 3:32 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

And especially ones that are pixelated. 😎

I think you and Florin would make a better couple.

They can haunt them though for the rest of their lives... Or maybe take over their bodies and have them to do unimaginable things.

Did you like Octillery before using it and if not, has it climbed up the ladder of 1 of your fav Pokemons? Or at least liking it more than you thought you would?

You should have made a Grass pun. Not a Rock pun. Ugh. >.>

There we go. That's the Sean I know & hate. :)

I learned that from the Dragonball Abridged series actually.

On the contrary. I find it VERY entertaining.

Ew no. He respects the "law". It ain't neva gonna work between us.

Never really used it before. Was more of a Kingler guy in Gen 2 but pretty much any Pokemon that impresses me during a Nuzlocke goes up a spot.

No. Rock puns are all I know. I can't change who I am.

Aaaand the rest of your reply is too vague for me to reply to.

THIS REPLY IS NOW OVER.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:43 AM, Gaunt said:

And here i thought the Grass Gym would be easy...R.I.P. Prophet your remarks were among my favorite (even if i rarely showed it)

Another angsty teen on the team yeah! Sean don't you feel out of place? Jan probably intended for it to be an all girl squad so why not change your character sprite? or better yet change theirs...but that would be a lot of work i think.

You didn't know the name Aelita existed? (insert game of thrones shame scene) To be honest i know it because i read a lot of science fiction (including that book).

Funnily enough, the next gym was the pushover. Because I used a completely different strategy than usual.

RIP Prophet. Rest in Probablility because I don't know what happened to him after the hail struck.

Not at this point. I'm WELL used to the teenage angst by now.

And funnily enough that "change your character sprite" comment was actually relevant to this chapter. So congrats for the coincidence!

NO FUCK OFF. I'VE BEEN VINDICATED.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:20 PM, Dex said:

V13, and from the first few videos I've seen on YouTube it's gonna be an ride. . . a potentially terrifying one to play through too. 

Welp Flora is gone and you never have to worry about her again, totally. 

Carnage being used was a pretty good call, Heracross is a good mon even without the Mega to be honest. They're up there in my favorite Pokemon list.

Oh the double edged sword of Hail. Well if there was one Pokemon that would team kill another on the team, it probably would be Chiller. Prophet went as he lived. . . being unnecessarily cryptic. 

Also the return of SazzleDazzle. Rose and her on the same team sounds like a recipe for disaster. . . and comedy. So obvious you have to do it more often.

Oh yeah the Saki ruins. . . .pretty easy to forget about Saki and the others. I don't even think the game brings them up again until this point.

Also Aelita wasn't that weird of a name to me at least, I'm familiar with it from a mid 2000's French cartoon called Code Lyoko.

Time to go exploring in the woods, better just pray the update didn't put some kind of superboss for you to stumble into here. 

Yes. I am EXTREMELY worried about the boss fights where they have Super Armor. Those seem like Nuzlocke killers. Also wtf is up with Melia's new Gilded Arrows move? That's immensely broken from what I've seen.

Yup. Nobody escapes from JAIL after all! We have our fine Aevium police officers guarding it after all!

Heracross is great. And good news is that he will survive long enough to get the Mega. Huzzah.

I agree. Like oil and water those two. So how's about I add something even WORSE into the mix?

I think it's Part 4 where we go more into that side of things. Kinda.

And ONLY there, right? You've never actually MET someone called Aelita have you?

I'm still in V10 here man. Safe and sound for now.

On 7/18/2021 at 6:00 AM, YinYang9705 said:

man I love wonder everywhere AI scrpits

I hope they never go away

oh she did enough of that on her own florin

yeah well into 2020

so well into 2020 we're in 2021

damn it chiller you team killing fuckass

what a waste of a perfectly good sidekick rip prophet

they turned sceptiles tail into a missile weapons with its mega as seen with its special attack animations so its like mawile in that respect

speaking of game shit fairy hidden power doesnt exist because all the iv combinations where already used up in gen3 and gamefreak didnt want to overhaul the entire attack like that

There's one scene in Part 4 where Melia gets blocked off by an NPC and it's hilarious.

Man, sure am lovin' this 2027 air, aren't you? We're almost on chapter 200!

This is like the third time...and I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not...

Huh. How does it get it back though? Is the Christmas Tree tail a boomerang missle or does Sceptile rip up the nearest coniferous tree?

So they got rid of it entirely?

Brilliant.

Except it's still in this game, isn't it?

Oh no I forgot about the Oshawott edit.

Also! I found something supposedly neat! Apparently after Flora is uncovered as leader of Bladestar (at least if you join them temporarily) he takes over and re-recruits you! I don't know for what, as I can't find his office to actually talk to him about this, but I assume it's for something like 'the good of the people' or whatever else drivel.

Umm... You only think how that Ghost type is a female and not the other 100?

I... did NOT see that coming. O.O

I never did the question thing for picking the MC. It's that fucking long? Holy shit. I thought there was gonna be like 50 more questions.

Well I used to have really fucking long hair in the past and it got down to around my... buttocks. That took about... 2 years. So maybe add another 6 months/1 year to that?

Trust me. You have always been a weirdo.

How exactly are you covering the Goldeens lips if you're just touching the glass?

1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Yes. I am EXTREMELY worried about the boss fights where they have Super Armor. Those seem like Nuzlocke killers

Haha, they are piss easy If you know what's coming but death incarnate If you don't.

Also wtf is up with Melia's new Gilded Arrows move? That's immensely broken from what I've seen.

It is.

Brilliant.

Rejuvenation having Megas and Z-Moves with Gen 8 movesets create a few... exploits. Such as Shell Smash Mega Blastoise and Nasty Plot Mega Alakazam.

v13 spoiler

Spoiler

How the fuck are you supposed to beat Saki Gym Battle?

58 minutes ago, No name said:

Haha, they are piss easy If you know what's coming but death incarnate If you don't.

It is.

Rejuvenation having Megas and Z-Moves with Gen 8 movesets create a few... exploits. Such as Shell Smash Mega Blastoise and Nasty Plot Mega Alakazam.

v13 spoiler

Hide contents

How the fuck are you supposed to beat Saki Gym Battle?

Change field and use ground/fighting moves a lot. The team i used was Blaziken, Hippowdon, Ludicolo, swampert, gengar, lucario. Ludicolo has and Mega-swampert have rain dance, with ludicolo having rain dance. Bulk up speed boost blaziken is SUPER good

hippowdon Tanks everything and hits hard, gengar and lucario cleans up.

7 hours ago, 5uperdawg said:

Change field and use ground/fighting moves a lot. The team i used was Blaziken, Hippowdon, Ludicolo, swampert, gengar, lucario. Ludicolo has and Mega-swampert have rain dance, with ludicolo having rain dance. Bulk up speed boost blaziken is SUPER good

How do you change the field? I tried Grassy Terrain, didn't work.

How are you supposed to set-up when UMD just does a f***ton of damage and lowers all your stats?

Also what's the difficulty you were playing on?

i dont know if you were the one that posted it but someone reported the screenshot issue for v13 so hopefully that gets fixed me for me myself its super annoying f3 and f4 are literally broken for item registerting for me f4 does nothing and f3 still controls my audio...

17 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Also wtf is up with Melia's new Gilded Arrows move? That's immensely broken from what I've seen.

Since Melia was supposed to be a Gym leader, she get's her own custom move like all the others now I guess. 

Future convos between Sean and Erin are going to be fun, I can already tell. Seeing who can outsnark the other while Rose and her Absol look on eating popcorn and making bets.

That convo with Caesar made realize there's whole sections of your team that never met. The number of Pokemon on the team from Part 1 is tiny at this point.

I got the red haired one, when I took the quiz for the first time. I like em, I know they're essentiall dark skinned red headed Gary but I just like his general demeanor. They all look great honestly, Zumi did a great job with design. Will we see more of Girl Sean when we get to the time travel shenanigans hopefully? Wonder who she got as her starter. . .

That Oshawott. . . wow now that is a blast from the past like the 2nd chapter in this whole adventure. Didn't think THAT would come back to haunt you did ya? I can tell Rose and Destiny are going to be the best of friends.

Fingers crossed maybe you're terrible luck with Water types will work for you for once, though with your luck in general she'll end up being a long time member.

That last line. . . . not the worst pun on this run probably. 

And to answer the question in the title, you sure can but you probably don't want too.

Hahaha the yandere Oshawott returns! Even after all this time i still remember that part, this should be fun (if she survives)

For one scary moment i really thought you decided to start again but then i remembered you wouldn't have Rose anymore (girl Sean was fun tho)

the sad part is that the majority of people writing those articles really believe in that drivel (or that they're somewhat relevant)

The tail grows back immediately because sceptile is a gecko and they can do that

hidden power was still in gens6&7 it just couldnt be fairy

figures you'd be the one trainer unlucky enough to get hilter in their mass of evil spirits

oh the yandere oshawott

it returns to haunt our nightmares

how swell

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-107-can-i-get-a-wott-wott-21-07-21.1076/page-55#post-843885

k6qZOqh.jpg

*GAAAASP*

JUST ONE MORE SHORT LITTLE CHAPTER BEFORE WE CAN START THE PLOT AGAIN!

OH NO I'M GOING BACK UNDEERAA-

Replies:

Spoiler
On 7/21/2021 at 10:50 PM, Lspaceship said:

Oh no I forgot about the Oshawott edit.

Also! I found something supposedly neat! Apparently after Flora is uncovered as leader of Bladestar (at least if you join them temporarily) he takes over and re-recruits you! I don't know for what, as I can't find his office to actually talk to him about this, but I assume it's for something like 'the good of the people' or whatever else drivel.

So did I. Until I came across that sidequest. The rest is history...and now sadly the present.

Wait, what? How does that work?

And who's this "he"? Do you mean Flora or does Florin have some deep secret?

On 7/21/2021 at 11:31 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Umm... You only think how that Ghost type is a female and not the other 100?

I... did NOT see that coming. O.O

I never did the question thing for picking the MC. It's that fucking long? Holy shit. I thought there was gonna be like 50 more questions.

Well I used to have really fucking long hair in the past and it got down to around my... buttocks. That took about... 2 years. So maybe add another 6 months/1 year to that?

Trust me. You have always been a weirdo.

How exactly are you covering the Goldeens lips if you're just touching the glass?

Maybe the rock holding the spirits is a girl? Because if not it's going to be much harder to find evil women people will recognise on sight.

It's better than the ones for Mystery Dungeon at least. I had to reset so many times to get a Machop.

My question was more for how long it would take to braid it.

Lies. I am the epitome of cool to my friends...probably because they don't know about this dark secret Nuzlocking life I lead...even with my face all over it.

Congratulations. You found the hidden joke in today's chapter!

Please treat yourself to something sweet as a reward.

On 7/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, 5uperdawg said:

*furiously writes notes*

All I've got is the Hippowdon and Gengar but hopefully I can come up with something else.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:59 PM, No name said:

It is.

Brilliant.

Well guess this blind run can go fuck itself out a window then because I'm going to get slaughtered if I don't prepare ahead.

Absolute horseshit of a move. Especially with the critical hit boost. And ESPECIALLY with Togekiss having Super Luck.

Interesting...I must remember to make use of those.

On 7/22/2021 at 8:54 AM, nepeta100 said:

i dont know if you were the one that posted it but someone reported the screenshot issue for v13 so hopefully that gets fixed me for me myself its super annoying f3 and f4 are literally broken for item registerting for me f4 does nothing and f3 still controls my audio...

Hahaha yeah that was me. The Items being reregistered threw me off as well.

It'll probably be fixed by the time we get 13.5.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dex said:

Since Melia was supposed to be a Gym leader, she get's her own custom move like all the others now I guess. 

Future convos between Sean and Erin are going to be fun, I can already tell. Seeing who can outsnark the other while Rose and her Absol look on eating popcorn and making bets.

That convo with Caesar made realize there's whole sections of your team that never met. The number of Pokemon on the team from Part 1 is tiny at this point.

I got the red haired one, when I took the quiz for the first time. I like em, I know they're essentiall dark skinned red headed Gary but I just like his general demeanor. They all look great honestly, Zumi did a great job with design. Will we see more of Girl Sean when we get to the time travel shenanigans hopefully? Wonder who she got as her starter. . .

That Oshawott. . . wow now that is a blast from the past like the 2nd chapter in this whole adventure. Didn't think THAT would come back to haunt you did ya? I can tell Rose and Destiny are going to be the best of friends.

Fingers crossed maybe you're terrible luck with Water types will work for you for once, though with your luck in general she'll end up being a long time member.

That last line. . . . not the worst pun on this run probably. 

And to answer the question in the title, you sure can but you probably don't want too.

And that's fucking terrible. That whole sequence in the League HQ is Sasahila Village makes me sick.

It's either going to be a sarcastic duet or Erin being slightly afraid at how unhinged Sean is and how everyone else doesn't notice.

It's sad really. We're down to 11 Part One Pokemon in total now. And that number is only going to get smaller.

I like his design the most as well. He looks like a cool dude. She did but she failed on one of the characters in V13. I don't like the new haircut the character I play as gets. His used to be the most normal but now it looks like he's got a big stupid magatama on the back of his head.

Girl Sean is non-canon due to being a joke.

The genderswap timeline stars a nice, friendly girl named Shauna and a surly and sarcastic Haxorus named Thorn. Basically Rose is the human and I'm the Haxorus in that timeline.

Best of friends...huh? You might want to check the Pokedex entry on Haxorus there buddy. Rose doesn't suffer any Pokemon being closer to me than her.

Sadly (for me) yes. I don't use her that often because I didn't want to train her up at the time but she makes it to the V13 content.

My luck with Water Types does not change much however. If you see me with one just assume it will die. Reinhard notwithstanding.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:57 PM, Gaunt said:

Hahaha the yandere Oshawott returns! Even after all this time i still remember that part, this should be fun (if she survives)

For one scary moment i really thought you decided to start again but then i remembered you wouldn't have Rose anymore (girl Sean was fun tho)

the sad part is that the majority of people writing those articles really believe in that drivel (or that they're somewhat relevant)

Even I had forgotten it until I got to this part in the game. So I decided to incorporate it here. She doesn't get much use yet so she'll be fine.

God...what a mistake that would have been huh? Even with the improved content I couldn't go through it all again.

There needs to be a curse where people like that shorten their lifespans every time they write and sincerely believe shit like that.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:25 AM, YinYang9705 said:

The tail grows back immediately because sceptile is a gecko and they can do that

hidden power was still in gens6&7 it just couldnt be fairy

figures you'd be the one trainer unlucky enough to get hilter in their mass of evil spirits

oh the yandere oshawott

it returns to haunt our nightmares

how swell

Ohhhh. Dang that's lucky.

I think because it's based on IVs or something and Game Freak didn't bother redoing the math to calculate for Fairy types.

The good ol' Derogatory Luck strikes again! It's actually kind of lucky too since he's the most well known evil spirit thus instantly recognisable.

Probably going to have to change it a bit though. Don't want loads of pictures of me with the ghost of Hitler on the internet.

Swell indeed.

Swell indeed.

• Upvote 1

It's something in V13 (I think). After I completed the stuff, I came across Florin (Sorry for not giving description) again in I think the Judicial District. He talked about 'reforming Bladestar' or whatever.

Why is every major family in Aevium always problematic?

The Blakeory's are a blight upon the earth.

The Theolia's are an ACTUAL danger to the earth.

Spoiler

The Altairs are so stuck-up their own asses that they refuse to interact with the creatures that the world pretty much runs on.

Iesiel's descendants are just a bunch of dumbasses.

Nymiera's family seem to have a fetish for witholding critical information.

• Like 1

So just curious but have you restarted the game to see the earlier parts of the game to see what's changed yet? Or you can't suffer like that again?

I don't think you can drown a ghost.

Wha... What does shouting "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL" even mean in this context?

Probably because it was the plot to a lot of 80's horror movies.

Wait... Is that really Casper's backstory on how he died? I am legit being serious about this. O.O

I can't imagine you reading the paper.

HAPPY EASTOWEENMAS!

So it's an Aeviumian Pikachu?! FIRE TYPE PIKACHU! YEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Hmm. Yes. Shallow & Pedantic. (if you know where that is from, YOU GET... a gold medal... from a Gym Leader... sometime in the future...)

Yeaah a blind Nuzlocke run of this game might be impossible without the actual luck of the devil. You're lucky Sean, put I think that luck has met it's match in V13.

It's like current Reborn. The battles are way too difficult and many of the opposing mons put out way too much damage to go through without some sort of major prep before hand.

Gonna start spoiling my chapter comments when they get on the long side. Be easier on everyone's eyes I think

Spoiler

Massive Blood loss due to owning a Haxorus is basically a thing you accept when you own Pokemon, it's in the fine print.

Wow the back story for the stuff that went down in the manor was grim. Surprised the place isn't overrun with evil spirits like that one from Lavender Tower in Kanto.

Also fuck that guy for killing a small child, that's one of those IRL things that's basically unforgiveable. Especially for greed over a friggin doll.

Also you should probably find some Holy Water (or whatever the closest equivalent is in Pokemon) for that doll. . . . scratch that flood the whole house with it to be safe.

Oh I agree about Raichu vs Pikachu. Lt. Surge clearly just sucked as a trainer in the anime.

Ooh  Duskull. . . Dusknoir is cool mon and you already have the item for it. Just gotta use one of those Link Hearts? I'm not quite sure how trade evolutions with held items work in this game. Also dear god Zira and him are gonna have talks on how to eat people aren't they?

Back to the plot. . . once again more questions than answers. Kanon is weird, Erin is bemused, Sean tries to defend Aelita's honor, Melia kinda helps, and Venam is. . . there. All and all just another day in Aevium.

I'm stunned that Madelis even surived that scene in retrospect. Madame X is definitely a "You have failed me for the last time" type of evil boss. When that sword came out I expected that head to come off. Though Madelis being demoted from Admin to Minimum wage worker makes me laugh,

• Like 1

That ending was golden pff selling ribbons (i assume we'll meet her in the city doing just that)

The spoopy mansion bit was sad and kinda interesting (surprising coming from Jan) except the shitty reward

I for one await the oncoming android age! We're all gonna be immortal unstoppable murder machines and nothing will stand in our way HAHAHAHAhaah...ehm sorry got carried away. 

P.S.

Raichu better than Pikachu all the way

did

did granny altair pick up a fucking gremlin turned into a doll

to be fair clefairy's line is rare as fuck so a stuffed animal version of them makes sense if you cant get your hands on a real one

the strength puzzle was in both dungeons yes

>>>>>dragon's potential

I didnt thing you'd be eating the super saiyan comment so soon

CHAOS IN THE NUZLOCKE FORUMS!

THE RUSSIANS HAVE LAUNCHED A DARING ATTACK, SHUTTING THE WEBSITE DOWN FOR TWO DAYS CAUSING THE HEROIC DEROGATORY TRAINER TO LOSE ALL HIS PROGRESS.

THE SITE RESTORED ITSELF BUT DISSENT IS BREWING IN THE DEEPER PARTS OF THE FORUM.

THE TEXT EDITOR IS IN QUIET REBELLION PREVENTING USERS FROM WRITING REALLY BIG AND IN DIFFERENT COLOURS!

WHO KNOWS WHEN THIS TYRANNY WILL END!?

If nobody got it, I was mimicking the Opening Narration from the Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon to tell you why the chapter is later than usual.

You probably didn't get it.

Anyway here's the episode. Forget this ever occurred.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-109-where-dreams-come-to-die-04-08-21.1076/page-56#post-844454

Replies:

Spoiler
On 7/26/2021 at 9:00 PM, Lspaceship said:

It's something in V13 (I think). After I completed the stuff, I came across Florin (Sorry for not giving description) again in I think the Judicial District. He talked about 'reforming Bladestar' or whatever.

He asking to be put back on the route he gets executed by Sableye.

There isn't any REFORMING going on in MY Aevium aside from lenghtly prison sentences.

Flora was right about him, he's so goddamn naive.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:16 PM, No name said:

Why is every major family in Aevium always problematic?

The Blakeory's are a blight upon the earth.

The Theolia's are an ACTUAL danger to the earth.

Spoiler

The Altairs are so stuck-up their own asses that they refuse to interact with the creatures that the world pretty much runs on.

Iesiel's descendants are just a bunch of dumbasses.

Nymiera's family seem to have a fetish for witholding critical information.

It's because all those families have Dads in the Pokemon world. A concept so apparently evil that the region itself is corrupted by it.

Spoiler

At least the Altair and Iesiel bloodlines end with this generation.

Because they have no breedable members left, I mean.

The rest might meet a less...natural end.

The Nymieras solely because they are in my way to the throne. Nothing personal, you understand.

On 7/27/2021 at 4:06 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

So just curious but have you restarted the game to see the earlier parts of the game to see what's changed yet? Or you can't suffer like that again?

I don't think you can drown a ghost.

Wha... What does shouting "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL" even mean in this context?

Probably because it was the plot to a lot of 80's horror movies.

Wait... Is that really Casper's backstory on how he died? I am legit being serious about this. O.O

I can't imagine you reading the paper.

HAPPY EASTOWEENMAS!

So it's an Aeviumian Pikachu?! FIRE TYPE PIKACHU! YEEEEAAAAA!!!!!

Hmm. Yes. Shallow & Pedantic. (if you know where that is from, YOU GET... a gold medal... from a Gym Leader... sometime in the future...)

I have not but boy do they love showing me stuff about it in the comments! I'm doing my best to ignore it since I've long missed my chance to have a polished start to this game and am a little jealous.

Rotom's Ghost typing feels like it's just for show, you know? It's probably man-made too since it wasn't around before electricity.

It's just something I scream when I act obsessively obsessed with Pokemon. Think no harder than that.

Yep. I laughed when I heard it.

Well...I read it when I'm eating breakfast and you haven't seen me do that, have you?

I don't want a Pikachu. I haven't caught one in a Nuzlocke yet and I don't plan on starting.

I reject your Gold Medal. Who hasn't seen Family Guy at this point? And that was back in the good years of it too.

On 7/27/2021 at 3:05 PM, Dex said:

Yeaah a blind Nuzlocke run of this game might be impossible without the actual luck of the devil. You're lucky Sean, but I think that luck has met it's match in V13.

It's like current Reborn. The battles are way too difficult and many of the opposing mons put out way too much damage to go through without some sort of major prep before hand.

Gonna start spoiling my chapter comments when they get on the long side. Be easier on everyone's eyes I think.

You're about to see a whole new Sean by the time we get to Part 5/V13 content. Hyper aware of everything the fields do, knowing the movesets of his enemies, specific counters to counter his enemies' bullshit counters.

I didn't do to bad in Reborn. Unless there was a patch at some point that made V18 harder. 

Rejuvenation is worse, because of the OC moves. When you come into V13 straight from V12 there is absolutely no warning or foreshadowing for Gilded Arrows. A busted move made worse by the field it's on.

Can't Sturdy/Focus Sash it because it hits multiple times AND it has a boosted Crit chance.

Seriously.

Fuck that move.

Spoiler

Massive Blood loss due to owning a Haxorus is basically a thing you accept when you own Pokemon, it's in the fine print.

I bet there'd be a whole bunch of legal bs if Pokemon were real. That's why I would never wish for it. I'd wish to go TO the Pokemon world and have the time of my life.

Wow the back story for the stuff that went down in the manor was grim. Surprised the place isn't overrun with evil spirits like that one from Lavender Tower in Kanto.

Well it was just the ONE little dead girl. Lavender Town has a whole skyscraper full of rotting corpses!

Or ashes? The Japanese cremate their dead, don't they?

Also fuck that guy for killing a small child, that's one of those IRL things that's basically unforgiveable. Especially for greed over a friggin doll.

Even worse.

All for a fucking Rotom.

Also you should probably find some Holy Water (or whatever the closest equivalent is in Pokemon) for that doll. . . . scratch that flood the whole house with it to be safe.

Well every native Irish house has a jug of stale holy water somewhere so I'll get right on that.

That's not a joke by the way. We ALL do.

Oh I agree about Raichu vs Pikachu. Lt. Surge clearly just sucked as a trainer in the anime.

Man was built like an actual fucking mountain though. He doesn't even really need the Pokemon to do the fighting for him.

Ooh  Duskull. . . Dusknoir is cool mon and you already have the item for it. Just gotta use one of those Link Hearts? I'm not quite sure how trade evolutions with held items work in this game. Also dear god Zira and him are gonna have talks on how to eat people aren't they?

Neither am I. Do I USE the Reaper Cloth on him or do I have him hold the Reaper Cloth and then use the Link Stone.

"Talks", huh? Well it's better than what I thought it'd be.

"Team-Ups"

Back to the plot. . . once again more questions than answers. Kanon is weird, Erin is bemused, Sean tries to defend Aelita's honor, Melia kinda helps, and Venam is. . . there. All and all just another day in Aevium.

And now that we're back in the plot, let's kill of another one of Sean's beloved friends!

HOORAY.

I'm stunned that Madelis even surived that scene in retrospect. Madame X is definitely a "You have failed me for the last time" type of evil boss. When that sword came out I expected that head to come off. Though Madelis being demoted from Admin to Minimum wage worker makes me laugh.

"You have failed me for the last time but you have a unique sprite so I'll give you OOOONE more chance, okay?" is more of her speed, methinks.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:03 AM, Gaunt said:

That ending was golden pff selling ribbons (i assume we'll meet her in the city doing just that)

The spoopy mansion bit was sad and kinda interesting (surprising coming from Jan) except the shitty reward

I for one await the oncoming android age! We're all gonna be immortal unstoppable murder machines and nothing will stand in our way HAHAHAHAhaah...ehm sorry got carried away. 

P.S.

Raichu better than Pikachu all the way

Yes. YES WE WILL SEE HER DO JUST THAT AND NOBODY FUCKING NOTICES IT BUT ME.

There's more to the mansion quest but not for a loooong time.

What makes you think you'll be turned into an android? You'd be a cyborg then.

No the coming android age is doom for all mankind and only I can stop it in this game on my computer!

God that sounds like the plot to a early-2000's nerd movie.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:25 PM, YinYang9705 said:

did

did granny altair pick up a fucking gremlin turned into a doll

to be fair clefairy's line is rare as fuck so a stuffed animal version of them makes sense if you cant get your hands on a real one

the strength puzzle was in both dungeons yes

>>>>>dragon's potential

I didnt thing you'd be eating the super saiyan comment so soon

It's a mix-match of various horror movies, yes. Bit of Chuckie, Bit of Gremlins, Bit of Omen...

I could have had a Cleffa in this.

But instead I got Abomination. A crime against god. Whoopee.

AND THE DRAGON'S POTENTIAL STILL HASN'T BEEN EXPLAINED!

WHAT DOES IT DO? WHY IS IT EVEN A THING!

AAAAAHHH!

• Like 1

The spoiler function on the Nuz forums is completely fucked. It randomly adds things outside the spoilers into the collapsible.

Is "Russian hacker" liberal-speak for "Thing(s) I don't like happened" ?

Finally fuckin made it to GDC.

Plot time. Finally.

BTW Adrian's still gone.

Edit: Oh, right. RIP Bluster. Died to fuckin random Thunder that actually hit.

JUST LET ZIRA DO WHAT SHE WANTS!

Spoiler

Also don't worry about your immortality! I'm fairly certain you can die at least two more times at this point in the plot!

Huey's a good kid. He originally annoyed me a bit, but V13 pushed his growth.

DMaxing and GMaxing are used as some sort of Mega Evolution, if I recall correctly. The Raid battles are replacing some bosses because of course they are.

Ah, Cera! One of the cockroaches that keep showing up.

......Bluster?

Since you're so concerned about Rose retaining her youthful innocence - you've been making sure she doesn't spend too much time with Sazzle, yes? Don't want her getting any sort of bad influence 'n all. Besides yourself, anyway.

R.I.P. Bluster, died to a duo of probably the second-worst Pikaclones. So shortly after Gustav too, these kinds of senseless out-of-nowhere deaths are the worst, not even any antagonist involved to swear bloody revenge on.

Looking at some of the V13 talk in the replies here I'm starting to feel pretty out of the loop. Last version I played was 11 I think, the one where you get dumped in the desert in a super idiotic way. By the time the next version released I was so done with the plot's shenanigan that I couldn't be arsed to go on. Honestly impressed that you've been going on with this forever considering that you're also intentionally ripping into everything extra good for enterteainment value.