The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

No no. I want you to continue. SUFFER!

You know, it's funny you call that a Golem knock off because it was either that 1 or Alolan Golem that would be my fav Rock type but Idk. That thing just has a weird place in my heart when it comes to rock types.

I don't think Espeon is a rabbit... It looks more like a cat to me.

Hey! I will not have you slander my man Arbok! I will have him destroy you by either eating you alive or shooting acid all over that pretty face of yours!

I'm not frustrated but I am terrified. Excuse me as I sit in the corner and try to unsee what I just saw.

And now I'm in my childhood feels for Thomas The Tank Engine... Thanks Sean!

And you also have immortality... and anime powers... and superpo- alright. Why are you so damn powerful by yourself? Just beat the damn Pokemon up yourself and move on with everything and all of your teammates will be fine. You literally CAN'T DIE! So even if you die in the nuzlocke, you don't lose yourself because you come back no matter what! Damnit Sean! 👺

Also remember. Pokemon Centers are completely free. So how do they stay open to begin with?!

You're really losing it on not getting an Audino 1st?

ahhh 2015....those were better times

I've got an idea! Maybe if you don't feed them Melia&company will go away....probably not though.

And today on DerogatoryFacts we discover all about trains and that Jan knows nothing about them

Doesn't Oblitus mean "forgotten" (or something similar) in Latin? 

11 hours ago, Gaunt said:

Wait, really? Huh.  Well those Oblitus town losers had it coming I suppose. Or maybe someone with a sinister motivation cursed the town with a crap name so that the town will turn out crap.

...What? This is Rejuvenation. Weirder things has happened.

Also, I think I'm  gonna end this whole mental nonsense thingy. It's getting really tiring, and annoying to write about.

Plus, it makes it harder for me to convince those doctors that I'm sane without having to resort to violence like I always do

You killed people? All I see are you disposing scum. Like it should be.

The apparent Fighting types favouritism is a coincidence. I think. Spot on about the Kyurem by the way!

I think the floating island talking myth has been retconned out of existence because I played the newer versions and there's not a single NPC who babbled about a floating island.

I wonder why Jan changed that lore tidbit. Maybe he found it to be way too ridiculous?...Is what I would say if Rejuvenation doesn't have a lot of bizarre elements already...

Yeah, it's already annoying when side characters are being morons, but it's even more annoying when the character you're playing is apparently canonically an idiot as well.

Slash and Burn is an OC move? I thought for years it's an official move, and I never heard of it just because I wasn't exposed much to the newer Pokemon games back then. 

It sounds pretty cool, though. Basically a Grass version of Scald.

...So when can we get Frying Bolt? Because as far as I know, there haven't been an Electric move that burns enemies.

Hey, I'm a diehard Thomas the Tank Engine fan as well! Don't ignore me!

I remember that crane train is called a Breakdown Train in the show. They are also used in the event of derailed trains.

Hey, hang on. Where is the third rail? Or any overheard wires? Don't tell me the Pokemon world are so advanced that they invented two-railed electric tracks...yet don't have anything resembling a breakdown train?

Yeah, that granny is a bitch.  She deserved all the misery and pain she gets.

...Dear God.

To say that fight is terrifying is an understatement. I was shivering in my seat, afraid one, if not most of your Pokemon are gonna bite the dust. Thank goodness for Self-confusion yet powerful Outrage.

Okay, is it just me  or the NPCs are acting very, very, very melodramatically over this whole stone crisis? This is what they sound like to me:

NPC A: OH MY ARCEUS EVERYONE IS TURNING TO STONE! THE HORROR, THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!

NPC B: WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING? WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY HAVE? FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT?!!!

NPC C: ONLY A SICK TWISTED BEING WOULD DO SUCH A SICK TWISTED THING! HOW SICK! HOW MAD! HOW EVIL!!!

Like sure, it's bad...and so are the multiple terrorist attacks on the region. Like the time they sunk a cruise ship? Or the time they literally kidnapped an entire town? With several gym leaders as well? Or the time they laid ruin to a forest for some reason? In fact, in the later versions there's a lategame sidequest to help restore the forest. Oh, but that's not the only bizarre thing to happen in this bloody region. Like the time a tropical island became an frosty prison? Or the time the entire West Gearen crumbled under abnormal toxic fumes? Surely some of these incidents are reported on the news?

What am I trying to say is, there's already a bunch of horrific stuff happening in this region already. People turning to stone is just another one to add to the list. Now, if someone committed a live action genocide on Pokemon or an entire city, now THAT is be something to be afraid of.

• Upvote 1

poke amine/refresh/camp basically puts alot of the luck based elements of the battle system in your favor

its both convenient and cute

kanon is there to add a vital element to any party constitution

gender diversity because the pc isnt guaranteed to be male

But does nobody here know how they actually repair railways?

>>>expecting programmers and artists to have mechanical knowledge

they only know how to code and draw pls understand

hey stantler gets intimidate, that makes it a decent not!tarous!.....wow it really does have no niche

alas poor deer

hooray, sakis dead!

shame adam and the water leader whos name I've completely forgotten had to be sacrificed to ensure it but it was a necessary sacrifice

oh boy a green pair of siblings!

surely this wont lead into another plot tumor!

Spoiler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck those two

On my favorites list: The poison type is one of those Ultra beasts from Gen VII, its like a weird cross between a syringe and a dragon.

The whole train track's being "destroyed' was probably just to pad out the version of the game when this was first introduced honestly.

Also I did not expect Introduction to Trains 101 today, will there be a test?

Like after certain point if you're in that much of a hurry you could walk along the railroad tracks (okay the game mechanics wouldn't let you do that, but you get what I mean).

The trainer levels take a jump at this point, but at your levels you should be able to handle it. . . . as long as you don't run into another situation like that imposter Ditto. Holy shit I haven't been legit concerned about a battle in this run for awhile. 

Thought you were gonna have another Conkeldurr situation there. 

Favoritism towards Rose, perish the thought!

This Oblitus Town is having an effect on you. . . it's making you relatively nice to Melia and Venam. Though they haven't done anything blatantly reckless lately so that helps.

If you think how you played as a kid is bad, I apparently didn't know that you could switch Pokemon playing Gold, so I ended up with a level 54 Pidgeot fighting Jasmine and her Steelix the first time I ever touched the game.

Oh boy, it's time for the introduction to ANOTHER terrorist group to the mix. Hopefully bladestar and whoever those glasses wearing weirdoes at the Pyramid later are the last because it's honestly getting ridiculous. 

Yeah this chapter could be called filler, but it was fun at least. Better than most of the time travel arc ones (not because of you, but what was going on in the game. Which could be summed up as one long cutscene/exposition dump) honestly.

About that PSA, be funny if someone you knew IRL was following this run and posting.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-104-in-brightest-day-in-darchest-night-29-06-21.1076/page-51#post-841859

In Brightest Day, In Darchest Night

No Stripping Gym Leader shall escape my Sight.

Let those who doubt my Dragon's Might

Pray for Death and Prepare to Fight!

Replies are back down here because fuck it.

Spoiler
On 6/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, No name said:

The Plot is finally back. It only took 16 chapters and over a year! (This game is long but your shitty upload "schedule" makes it worse)

Please, start your OWN Nuzlocke run if you're SOOOO talented.

On 6/26/2021 at 12:24 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

No no. I want you to continue. SUFFER!

You know, it's funny you call that a Golem knock off because it was either that 1 or Alolan Golem that would be my fav Rock type but Idk. That thing just has a weird place in my heart when it comes to rock types.

I don't think Espeon is a rabbit... It looks more like a cat to me.

Hey! I will not have you slander my man Arbok! I will have him destroy you by either eating you alive or shooting acid all over that pretty face of yours!

I'm not frustrated but I am terrified. Excuse me as I sit in the corner and try to unsee what I just saw.

And now I'm in my childhood feels for Thomas The Tank Engine... Thanks Sean!

And you also have immortality... and anime powers... and superpo- alright. Why are you so damn powerful by yourself? Just beat the damn Pokemon up yourself and move on with everything and all of your teammates will be fine. You literally CAN'T DIE! So even if you die in the nuzlocke, you don't lose yourself because you come back no matter what! Damnit Sean! 👺

Also remember. Pokemon Centers are completely free. So how do they stay open to begin with?!

You're really losing it on not getting an Audino 1st?

Nah. Happy Ending for All.

Well please carve it out because it is terrible.

It's both. The Eeveelutions without their frills look like rabbits.

And I will counter those attacks with a Pokemon that hasn't fallen out of use because Game Freak only care about Charizard, Pikachu and Meowth.

No. It moves closer every time you close your eyes.

I don't have good superpowers unless they're used for jokes. Actual fights I'm stuck with immortality and smoke sense only.

Also dying hurts but at least it ends. Nobody remembers what dying feels like but me. I'm a tortured soul that DeviantArt girls love.

Government healthcare. They're like free clinics if free clinics were 100% necessary for society to function.

Yes.

On 6/26/2021 at 3:58 AM, Gaunt said:

ahhh 2015....those were better times

I've got an idea! Maybe if you don't feed them Melia&company will go away....probably not though.

And today on DerogatoryFacts we discover all about trains and that Jan knows nothing about them

I think it's just you and me left from those days man. Nuzlocke-wise I mean. Haven't seen anyone else who used to comment in years.

They'll just look sad at me until I give in. My one weakness aside from all those other ones is that I'm too soft.

I CAN'T believe he would dare make a Pokemon fangame and not heavily research every single aspect about trains!

Who fucking knows? It's Radiator Springs from here on out.

On 6/26/2021 at 5:19 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Wait, really? Huh.  Well those Oblitus town losers had it coming I suppose. Or maybe someone with a sinister motivation cursed the town with a crap name so that the town will turn out crap.

...What? This is Rejuvenation. Weirder things has happened.

Also, I think I'm  gonna end this whole mental nonsense thingy. It's getting really tiring, and annoying to write about.

Plus, it makes it harder for me to convince those doctors that I'm sane without having to resort to violence like I always do

You killed people? All I see are you disposing scum. Like it should be.

The apparent Fighting types favouritism is a coincidence. I think. Spot on about the Kyurem by the way!

I think the floating island talking myth has been retconned out of existence because I played the newer versions and there's not a single NPC who babbled about a floating island.

I wonder why Jan changed that lore tidbit. Maybe he found it to be way too ridiculous?...Is what I would say if Rejuvenation doesn't have a lot of bizarre elements already...

Yeah, it's already annoying when side characters are being morons, but it's even more annoying when the character you're playing is apparently canonically an idiot as well.

Slash and Burn is an OC move? I thought for years it's an official move, and I never heard of it just because I wasn't exposed much to the newer Pokemon games back then. 

It sounds pretty cool, though. Basically a Grass version of Scald.

...So when can we get Frying Bolt? Because as far as I know, there haven't been an Electric move that burns enemies.

Hey, I'm a diehard Thomas the Tank Engine fan as well! Don't ignore me!

I remember that crane train is called a Breakdown Train in the show. They are also used in the event of derailed trains.

Hey, hang on. Where is the third rail? Or any overheard wires? Don't tell me the Pokemon world are so advanced that they invented two-railed electric tracks...yet don't have anything resembling a breakdown train?

Yeah, that granny is a bitch.  She deserved all the misery and pain she gets.

...Dear God.

To say that fight is terrifying is an understatement. I was shivering in my seat, afraid one, if not most of your Pokemon are gonna bite the dust. Thank goodness for Self-confusion yet powerful Outrage.

Okay, is it just me  or the NPCs are acting very, very, very melodramatically over this whole stone crisis? This is what they sound like to me:

NPC A: OH MY ARCEUS EVERYONE IS TURNING TO STONE! THE HORROR, THE HORROR, THE HORROR!!!

NPC B: WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING? WHAT PURPOSE DO THEY HAVE? FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT?!!!

NPC C: ONLY A SICK TWISTED BEING WOULD DO SUCH A SICK TWISTED THING! HOW SICK! HOW MAD! HOW EVIL!!!

Like sure, it's bad...and so are the multiple terrorist attacks on the region. Like the time they sunk a cruise ship? Or the time they literally kidnapped an entire town? With several gym leaders as well? Or the time they laid ruin to a forest for some reason? In fact, in the later versions there's a lategame sidequest to help restore the forest. Oh, but that's not the only bizarre thing to happen in this bloody region. Like the time a tropical island became an frosty prison? Or the time the entire West Gearen crumbled under abnormal toxic fumes? Surely some of these incidents are reported on the news?

What am I trying to say is, there's already a bunch of horrific stuff happening in this region already. People turning to stone is just another one to add to the list. Now, if someone committed a live action genocide on Pokemon or an entire city, now THAT is be something to be afraid of.

And goddamn it they're going to keep happening even after I beat up every living thing in this region.

Oh good. I was getting worried.

Also you probably shouldn't use violence to convince someone you're sane. They never believe it for some odd reason.

I should probably wait until I actually become Champion and get the divine right to kill before I start the purges at least.

Punch-mons are the best-mons.

I thought the floating island would end up being a Chrono Trigger reference myself. And the Garufans were Kingdom of Zeal knock-offs.

I'm a genius trapped in an idiot's body would sum up this Nuzlocke pretty well come to think of it.

There really should! As well as an Ice move too. 

How could I forget? I hope at least you got the chapter title reference.

It's highly possible. After all they invented teleportation and video calling way before us but not mobile phones.

Yeah normally I curse Outrage's confusion but for once it was on my side!

I think it can all be explained away with "That happened to other people"

It's only when it's local that people REALLY start to freak out.

But the real and most crucial explanation is...

That they're all fucking idiots.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:34 AM, YinYang9705 said:

poke amine/refresh/camp basically puts alot of the luck based elements of the battle system in your favor

its both convenient and cute

kanon is there to add a vital element to any party constitution

gender diversity because the pc isnt guaranteed to be male

>>>expecting programmers and artists to have mechanical knowledge

they only know how to code and draw pls understand

hey stantler gets intimidate, that makes it a decent not!tarous!.....wow it really does have no niche

alas poor deer

hooray, sakis dead!

shame adam and the water leader whos name I've completely forgotten had to be sacrificed to ensure it but it was a necessary sacrifice

oh boy a green pair of siblings!

surely this wont lead into another plot tumor!

Reveal hidden contents

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck those two

If only it were REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Like 90% of this game would be female if I wasn't here. The main male character in this run would be fucking Caesar without him it's literally Girls just Wanna Have Fun on loop.

GET A REAL JOB YA HIPPIES! BUILD A BOAT AND CATCH FISH ON IT!

Alas...if only I ever cared for Stantler in the first place...

Why are you talking about Saki all of a sudden? I don't think I mentioned her last chapter...

You mean my new best friends?

Surely not!

On 6/27/2021 at 3:46 PM, Dex said:

On my favorites list: The poison type is one of those Ultra beasts from Gen VII, its like a weird cross between a syringe and a dragon.

The whole train track's being "destroyed' was probably just to pad out the version of the game when this was first introduced honestly.

Also I did not expect Introduction to Trains 101 today, will there be a test?

Like after certain point if you're in that much of a hurry you could walk along the railroad tracks (okay the game mechanics wouldn't let you do that, but you get what I mean).

The trainer levels take a jump at this point, but at your levels you should be able to handle it. . . . as long as you don't run into another situation like that imposter Ditto. Holy shit I haven't been legit concerned about a battle in this run for awhile. 

Thought you were gonna have another Conkeldurr situation there. 

Favoritism towards Rose, perish the thought!

This Oblitus Town is having an effect on you. . . it's making you relatively nice to Melia and Venam. Though they haven't done anything blatantly reckless lately so that helps.

If you think how you played as a kid is bad, I apparently didn't know that you could switch Pokemon playing Gold, so I ended up with a level 54 Pidgeot fighting Jasmine and her Steelix the first time I ever touched the game.

Oh boy, it's time for the introduction to ANOTHER terrorist group to the mix. Hopefully bladestar and whoever those glasses wearing weirdoes at the Pyramid later are the last because it's honestly getting ridiculous. 

Yeah this chapter could be called filler, but it was fun at least. Better than most of the time travel arc ones (not because of you, but what was going on in the game. Which could be summed up as one long cutscene/exposition dump) honestly.

About that PSA, be funny if someone you knew IRL was following this run and posting.

Nagandel. So Naga and the german word for needle? Huh.

I'm so glad it did. Now those fuckers who hated the filler arc can suffer even more.

No. Because I wasn't allowed to be a train driver due to my eyes being bad at colours. So there will NEVER be a test.

But that would be leaving a problem unsolved! And we only do that when we travel from the past!

I...well there is a kind of Conkeldurr event coming up in like 30 chapters so...look forward to that misery...

Give Melia time. She'll do something stupid eventually. Like force me to get an evil injection.

Huh. Now THAT'S confusing. I mean obivously my Blastoise from Blue was a much higher level that the others but how did you even get a Pidgeot into the slot ahead of your starter in the first place?

No.

I want MORE villains. I need to build up a Rogues Gallery after all!

Hey, that's where I shine though! Making snappy quips and insults about how stupid everything is! Battle dialogue is my weak point I think.

Nah there isn't. Nobody cares about what I do that much.

Also because I only told like three people and had to silence one of them because I was trying to get with a girl and she fucking brought it up.

Knowing I play Pokemon at my age is for the tenth date not the first!

Ooooorrrrrr there's a regional variant that totally kills it, making it Bug/Ghost. Or maybe just Ghost? Hmm...

I've never seen that scene of her just walking back and forth like that... Huh. Ohh well.

It's only been 42? That seems... shorter than I expected.

All the girls hate you Sean. Even Aelita.

That was more of a pink color than red.

Why are the Fairy Girls so intimidating looking? Shouldn't they look more... well nice? Something you obviously don't know how to be.

I thought you were gonna go for dick joke there.

O.O Ummm... Bad Sean! Go to your room and think about what you've said!

Look who's talking about lack of subtlety.

HAHAHAHA! You don't know about the 8th Gen fossil Pokemon do ya? xD

Ah yes the good ol' Nuzleaf trap...probably the first "my character is stupid" moment i witnessed in Reborn and well...after i ended up in one i slaughtered all the Nuzleaf i encountered from that point forward

I still don't know if i like Flora on one hand she's insufferable (and an eco terrorist too) on the other she's a stripper...hmm still undecided

Sean that is not Aelita! Have you never heard of Fairy Fire? Don't go towards her! It's a trap

Are you sure your legs are ok? That doesn't seem very...healthy 

Ah, beautiful maps.  Despite my complaints and rants about the game, I still love playing Pokemon Rejuvenation. One of it is for stuff like this. A sentiment I'm sure others have as well...except spooky maps, of course. To say I hate spooky maps is an understatement.

...So what did you capture in the forest? I don't see you getting anything?

Whoah, it does look...unhateable, to put it lightly. But yeah, playing Moemon(or any media that  makes waifu out of non-human stuff) just feels weird...

Aww, it sucks she ran away. But I'm sure she has her own reasons. Regardless, she looks even more beautiful than before...

What? You mean playing with little girls isn't socially acceptable for adult males? Next thing you'll tell me offering them candy  is asking for an arrest.

...aaand a creepy cave appears. Of course. There's goes my hope of this trip being unspooky.

Mmm...yes...strip harder...

...err, I mean, uh, woah, what the heck happened to those poor trees?

Remember a sidequest very early on where you have to find someone's else missing mother? Who turns out to be giving free haircuts? The mother mentioned  a mayor, which she says is Cassandra hates free haircuts for some reason. I think that speaks to how evil Cassandra is, even though you haven't meet her yet.

That, or  she's very stingy.

Oh, a creepy mansion? Wonderful. Another creepy map! Next thing you'll tell me it has actual ghosts!

Okay, presuming I didn't notice her...exciting activities....I still would had assumed she's hiding something. I could pass off the rudeness to her brother as typical sibling stuff(although doesn't it usually work both ways?) but she's way too much in a hurry to get out of dodge, and being very dodgy when asked questions. That and the "don't you trust me brother" line seals the deal.

The only reason I think Florin hasn't catch on is he's in deep denial and blinded by familial love(even though Flora wouldn't reciprocate it). That or(like everyone else) is extremely naive and stupid.

But I(optimistically) hope for the former.

21 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Huh. Now THAT'S confusing. I mean obivously my Blastoise from Blue was a much higher level that the others but how did you even get a Pidgeot into the slot ahead of your starter in the first place?

Okay maybe the switching thing was an exxageration, but I for some reason lost to time that Pidgeot ended up being the pokemon I used the most. Everyone else lagged behind, and Pidgeot picked up the slack. This was like 21 years at this point when the game first came out (god I feel old).

I think the fairy girls are on whatever shrooms are growing out there, don't do drugs kids. 

Moemon. . . god that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Probably because anyone who was ever remotely interested moved onto stuff like Kantai Collection, Genshin Impact, etc. . . or became a functioning member of society.

I do gotta admit, Moemon Rose looks kinda cool.

Oh the ghost Aelita things definitely new to the most recent versions of the game. That or she's a hallucination brought about by the shrooms, either or. Also you legit look a different person in game, so she legit may not recognize you dude. Though the semi incoherent rambling may sound familiar to her.

Main characters in pokemon games don't skip leg day, especially here in Rejuvenation. Do you even have access to a bike yet at this point in the game?

Also the cave got a MASSIVE upgrade, before it was just a generic looking cave. 

And the Bladestar arc begins, yet another evil team. Flora is kinda interesting as a character, I'm honestly curious to see if you choose to work with her or not. It'd be kinda cool if choosing to work with her/keep her secret would have caused the eventually fallout to make the city and/or your friends turn against you. Be a cool plot divergence.

Bluster has been on a roll lately, that burn was beautiful. 

I'd love to see a theme based gym leader team, or do what Blue did HGSS and have a balanced team of Pokemon. The last gym leader in Sword and Shield has a team based on weather, so there's that at least. 

It feels like the gym battles are a afterthought to the plot at this point. Like we go through all this stuff with Xen/Bladestar/cults and then go oh yeah you have a gym battle to fight. At least in V11 and V12 you get the badge due to plot related battles which I think is a step up. 

Well time to meet . . . not my favorite character in the game, honestly that's Aelita but she's pretty high up there. 

I assume moemon kinda fell off a cliff after the switch to 3d but who knows

more teams should be like cipher and just drop the team suffix

would add a bit of name diversity to things, although the last two gens had the real bad guy not be a team so eh

>pokemon, doing anything?

>>lets be real florin its a fangame that will never happen

jesus flora you dont need to lay it out so thick

I think it'd be rather interesting to have a Gym Leader basing his team around a theme and not just a single Pokemon type instead.

so insurgence

Or if you want to be unimaginative a Leader that ONLY uses Fossil Pokemon.

so kaizo/post gen1 brock

fucking team rocket traps

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-105-the-darchest-dungeon-11-07-21.1076/page-53#post-842941

Well now.

This chapter is so long you can probably blame it for the two weeks without updates.

Make sure you're comfy before you start reading.

Maybe make some nice hot cocoa.

In the middle of the summer?

Whatever. You don't read this shit. Just click the damn link and come back to reply if you want.

Spoiler
On 6/29/2021 at 6:18 PM, No name said:

I'm starting to think both you and Melia are more Christ-like than you'd think. She got all the "Love each other and miracles" part where as you "Resurrection and retribution" parts appearantly.

Jesus, only came back ONCE though and it took him three days.

So I guess I'm bigger than Jesus?

Melia too annoyingly. Jesus never restored a fucking planet to life after all

On 6/29/2021 at 6:19 PM, No name said:

Just because you are bad at something doesn't mean I will be better at it.

I don't care. When is the No-Named Nuzlocke of Pokemon Snakewood hitting the shelves?

On 6/30/2021 at 4:58 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Ooooorrrrrr there's a regional variant that totally kills it, making it Bug/Ghost. Or maybe just Ghost? Hmm...

I've never seen that scene of her just walking back and forth like that... Huh. Ohh well.

It's only been 42? That seems... shorter than I expected.

All the girls hate you Sean. Even Aelita.

That was more of a pink color than red.

Why are the Fairy Girls so intimidating looking? Shouldn't they look more... well nice? Something you obviously don't know how to be.

I thought you were gonna go for dick joke there.

O.O Ummm... Bad Sean! Go to your room and think about what you've said!

Look who's talking about lack of subtlety.

HAHAHAHA! You don't know about the 8th Gen fossil Pokemon do ya? xD

I think it's an optional scene. Adds a bit of dialogue later on when you meet in the Nightmare Realm.

FELT LIKE MUCH LONGER. Plus she's not reeaaaalllyy back for another 10 so it's 52.

Lies. All the girls love me. Especially Aelita.

I DON'T CARE.

I wouldn't call them intimidating. Deranged? Sure but that doesn't make them any tougher.

You ain't gonna like what's in this chapter if you think I should go to my room over that...

I'm subtle! I'm secretly evil and cruel underneath the bluster and anger.

I do.

They suck and I want Jan to fix them.

On 6/30/2021 at 5:23 AM, Gaunt said:

Ah yes the good ol' Nuzleaf trap...probably the first "my character is stupid" moment i witnessed in Reborn and well...after i ended up in one i slaughtered all the Nuzleaf i encountered from that point forward

I still don't know if i like Flora on one hand she's insufferable (and an eco terrorist too) on the other she's a stripper...hmm still undecided

Sean that is not Aelita! Have you never heard of Fairy Fire? Don't go towards her! It's a trap

Are you sure your legs are ok? That doesn't seem very...healthy 

Genocide is the only answer to being trapped in a flimsy wooden cage a grown man could easily lift.

Well undecide no more! She's a raaaaging bitch!

Like the gay kind of trap or the OH GOD MY DICK IS ON FIRE kind?

Don't worry. They deflated between chapters.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:21 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Ah, beautiful maps.  Despite my complaints and rants about the game, I still love playing Pokemon Rejuvenation. One of it is for stuff like this. A sentiment I'm sure others have as well...except spooky maps, of course. To say I hate spooky maps is an understatement.

...So what did you capture in the forest? I don't see you getting anything?

Whoah, it does look...unhateable, to put it lightly. But yeah, playing Moemon(or any media that  makes waifu out of non-human stuff) just feels weird...

Aww, it sucks she ran away. But I'm sure she has her own reasons. Regardless, she looks even more beautiful than before...

What? You mean playing with little girls isn't socially acceptable for adult males? Next thing you'll tell me offering them candy  is asking for an arrest.

...aaand a creepy cave appears. Of course. There's goes my hope of this trip being unspooky.

Mmm...yes...strip harder...

...err, I mean, uh, woah, what the heck happened to those poor trees?

Remember a sidequest very early on where you have to find someone's else missing mother? Who turns out to be giving free haircuts? The mother mentioned  a mayor, which she says is Cassandra hates free haircuts for some reason. I think that speaks to how evil Cassandra is, even though you haven't meet her yet.

That, or  she's very stingy.

Oh, a creepy mansion? Wonderful. Another creepy map! Next thing you'll tell me it has actual ghosts!

Okay, presuming I didn't notice her...exciting activities....I still would had assumed she's hiding something. I could pass off the rudeness to her brother as typical sibling stuff(although doesn't it usually work both ways?) but she's way too much in a hurry to get out of dodge, and being very dodgy when asked questions. That and the "don't you trust me brother" line seals the deal.

The only reason I think Florin hasn't catch on is he's in deep denial and blinded by familial love(even though Flora wouldn't reciprocate it). That or(like everyone else) is extremely naive and stupid.

But I(optimistically) hope for the former.

Probably the best looking Pokemon game with this artstyle for sure. The canon games look like shit in comparison.

I don't mind the spooky maps myself. Not a fan of the actual spooks though.

Nothing. I completely forgot to turn off the Max Repel throughout the whole forest and then I never went back.

Whoops?

True gamers only play games with big muscled men saving their families. Not waifu shit.

Well clearly you're a man of poor taste because Peppy Bike Shorts Aelita is clearly the superior to Angsty Shrine Maiden Aelita.

I just kick them when I see 'em. Nobody can accuse me of being a pedo then!

What a tragic thing to happen to the wood.

Having to see Flora naked.

Past Sean would have probably sided with Cassandra. I never liked haircuts back then (As the pictures, sadly, SADLY show.)

Sorry. It's the latter.

At least he has good taste in women, right?

Right?

On 6/30/2021 at 5:24 PM, Dex said:

Okay maybe the switching thing was an exxageration, but I for some reason lost to time that Pidgeot ended up being the pokemon I used the most. Everyone else lagged behind, and Pidgeot picked up the slack. This was like 21 years at this point when the game first came out (god I feel old).

I think the fairy girls are on whatever shrooms are growing out there, don't do drugs kids. 

Moemon. . . god that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Probably because anyone who was ever remotely interested moved onto stuff like Kantai Collection, Genshin Impact, etc. . . or became a functioning member of society.

I do gotta admit, Moemon Rose looks kinda cool.

Oh the ghost Aelita things definitely new to the most recent versions of the game. That or she's a hallucination brought about by the shrooms, either or. Also you legit look a different person in game, so she legit may not recognize you dude. Though the semi incoherent rambling may sound familiar to her.

Main characters in pokemon games don't skip leg day, especially here in Rejuvenation. Do you even have access to a bike yet at this point in the game?

Also the cave got a MASSIVE upgrade, before it was just a generic looking cave. 

And the Bladestar arc begins, yet another evil team. Flora is kinda interesting as a character, I'm honestly curious to see if you choose to work with her or not. It'd be kinda cool if choosing to work with her/keep her secret would have caused the eventually fallout to make the city and/or your friends turn against you. Be a cool plot divergence.

Bluster has been on a roll lately, that burn was beautiful. 

I'd love to see a theme based gym leader team, or do what Blue did HGSS and have a balanced team of Pokemon. The last gym leader in Sword and Shield has a team based on weather, so there's that at least. 

It feels like the gym battles are a afterthought to the plot at this point. Like we go through all this stuff with Xen/Bladestar/cults and then go oh yeah you have a gym battle to fight. At least in V11 and V12 you get the badge due to plot related battles which I think is a step up. 

Well time to meet . . . not my favorite character in the game, honestly that's Aelita but she's pretty high up there. 

An exaggeration? MORE LIKE A DIRTY LIE!

Can't blame you though. Birds are cool when you're a kid. Morseo when they've got hair like Pidgeot.

Counterpoint: Do kids, drugs.

They do seem the type to like games about anime girls and nothing else.

It does, doesn't it? I was surprised since most Moemon final forms get big boobs. Maybe it was because it was the OG creator who made it?

Nope. Turns out it was actually her and the teleporting thing is never explained.

Classic Pokemon Rejuvenation, eh?

I have a bike, yeah. Nim gave me a free ticket for one yeeeears ago.

I don't use it much now that the game has a speed up button though. It's too hard to control with all the turns routes in this game have.

That's nice. Still fucking hate it though.

That WOULD be cool. I want a bit more discord between the members of the main because they can't ALL get along ALL the time, you know? I'm the only one ever calling them out on shit it seems.

But as for joining Bladestar? No. You should know I don't put myself under other people (let alone FLORA) but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell Cassandra anything either. Only side I'm on is my own.

He's a good mon. He's an ass...but a good 'mon.

Scuba Diving team is another. Deep Sea Pokemon only with a strategy revolving around the Dive HM.

To my knowledge Erick is the last gym leader we actually fight in their gym so while it's a bit different, I don't mind getting them in plot battles.

Ahhhh a big Florin fanboy, huh?

You're not the first and you won't be the last.

On 7/1/2021 at 2:10 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I assume moemon kinda fell off a cliff after the switch to 3d but who knows

more teams should be like cipher and just drop the team suffix

would add a bit of name diversity to things, although the last two gens had the real bad guy not be a team so eh

>pokemon, doing anything?

>>lets be real florin its a fangame that will never happen

jesus flora you dont need to lay it out so thick

so insurgence

so kaizo/post gen1 brock

fucking team rocket traps

I do.

It did.

And they both sucked.

Well Galar did at least.

Pokemon are the laziest sons of bitches in the overworld, I swear to god.

NEVER PLAYED AND NEVER WILL!

In this community we refer to them as Nuzleaf traps.

Team rocket were MUCH better. They could somehow make dirt float over the hole and didn't have to use leaves at all!

• Like 1

So you let yourself eat well, but not your lion?

Thoughts on Bladestar in Spoilers, in case someone who hasn't gone that route sees this and gets mad

Spoiler

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed with the whole 'joining Bladestar' thing. Back when I did my first playthrough, I joined because it was the first time that I had the opportunity to join the evil team, and they didn't come across as really evil (except for eating like a single clearing?). So I went along with it and was very surprised when they bombed the event later in the game. While yes, they are an evil team, they don't give you the opportunity to really change the outcome, if I recall correctly. And as far as I can tell, there is currently no real difference between them, as Cassandra's still around and Bladestar's off scheming with you having left them.

I expected it to take longer then a few minutes for you to turn into the mole man honestly

ah erin, all I know of her is that the artist was incredibly horny when making her vs sprite

was not expecting her to be that much of an asshole to be honest with you, but I guess asshole girls are all jan knows how to write

yeah no I dont blame you for not accepting bladestar after that recruitment attempt jesus christ the rocket grunt after the nugget bridge gave a better pitch then that

>I'm a leaf

fucking canadians

and another good water lost

rest well gustav you cannon octopus

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>next 100

fucking plot tumors

After all the complains about Melia being a Mary Sue Jan finally listened and transferred all her awesome superpowers to the new and shining Erin! (heavily sarcastic tone) Good job!

So you're Bladestar now....did she at least offer you some food coupons? Ahhhh how i hate silent protagonists and forced narrative...why does this game always assume the "main" character is a complete moron? At least there's an option to rat her out

shit universe? Warhammer? I take offense to that sir! But really 40K can be a pretty good place if you're say...a planetary governor, rogue trader or an Inquisitor (though results may vary) if instead you're a nobody then yes it's really really bad, and in Dark Souls you're immortal! Isn't that cool? with some...minor....side effects of course (like being an undead abomination and/or completely insane) but still cool no?

Sometimes i wonder how many Japanese kids tried to Isekai themselves by truck-kun.

Why the hell are the grunts attacking? Isn't their boss with you? Or they're actually THAT stupid?

R.I,P, Gustav you were the best comrade for all of us

I feel like I would have jump into the abyss rather than just listening to them bicker. It'd be much more interesting to say the least.

Don't you have a literal flaming lion with you?

That's just adorable.

I AM THE NARRATOR! (And you better say that in a fancy way too)

That's... Ooohhhh boy. I'm not even gonna say it.

Talking in your head isn't the same as talking out loud. Psh. Silly Sean.

I didn't do jack shit! Stop yelling at me!

Does she actually say that or did you add that in there? I can't remember from when I played that bit.

YEEEEEELLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop with the metaphors! You are not good at them!
3 after you remember how fucking stupid they are, yet they can make... THAT.

So which do you like better at this point? Flora or Erin?

Noooo! Not Gustav! I actually liked him! NOOOOOO!

Well Everstones are also good for passing down Natures to babies when breeding Pokemon.

Ironic that the last Bladestar grunt comes to you inside of a DUGTRIO tank. You know? Cus that's what killed Octillery. Ahh. Good times... Erm, I mean bad times. BAD TIMES!

I'm gonna steal a line of yours for a certain topic you brought up. "Ahem" CAN'T SAY I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO TALK ABOUT THAT!

i liked erin okay when i 1st met her but idk quite yet what to feel about her character overall and i presume youre talking about her being in melias crew the 2nd best option because you want to hog aelita to yourself right lol

Wow this is probably the longest chapter in awhile, I can see why you had so much trouble. It's been awhile since I've seen you this angry in game.

God your track record with Water Types in this Region is horrid. I think Gustav lasted the longest out of all of them. (I'm glad its Gustav over Chiller to be perfectly honest. Gustav was great but the sadistic little snowcone is just a delight and the death of him against anything but like a Madame X tier battle feels wrong)

Bluster folding the rest of that Bladestar grunts team was kinda nice to see. 

Wow this cave wasn't nearly so tedious before. The earlier versions didn't have any of this mirror puzzle stuff at all. Should hang onto that mirror, seems like it could be very useful.

Yeah that Bladestar pitch was pretty fucking bad. I wonder how Flora manages to convince anybody, but seeing her grunts I can see she's not very picky. Like I think they make the Anti-Assist grunts look smart. . . which makes it all the more galling that they killed one of your mons. 

I was less thinking you join Bladestar and more you end up working with Flora, using each other to further your own ends, stuff like that. Never happen in this game, but maybe another fangame could run with the idea

About that spoilered part 

Spoiler

Knowing you're luck she'd find a way to saddle you with child support, so probably not worth the risk. 

Well time for another Gym Battle, you have plenty of counters to grass types so it should be fine. . . . hopefully. 

14 hours ago, Dex said:

Wow this cave wasn't nearly so tedious before. The earlier versions didn't have any of this mirror puzzle stuff at all. Should hang onto that mirror, seems like it could be very useful. 

im pretty sure it  had a maze like structure with diglet holes that teleported you to random areas 

Oh, chasms. Places I can fall to death. My favourite. NOT.

...Why couldn't Jan make the mechanist you're supposed to find a hot anime girl? That'll make the search much more motivating! 0/10 Jan. Worst game of the year

Just joking, just joking. Get off the cancle button, Rejuvenation fans.

Glad to see you're not a fan of Erin, just like me. Honestly, she just rubs me the wrong way. Also what irks me is she fells into a cave while searching for her friend that's supposedly missing, and decides to take a nap? In the middle of a cave? And not at all concerned her friend might be missing for hours or days? You know who else does that?

Freaking weirdos! Or a crap friend, I couldn't tell.

Okay, Jan is from a English speaking country, right? But for some reason, the dialogue seems....wonky at times. Like Time displaced Veronica's words.  Ah, well. It's probably just nothing. Writing good dialogue requires practice and stuff.

But I don't have a credit card yet, Derogatory Trainer! How can I get shamed-I mean, give my numbers to you?

She could at least try to seduce you into joining your team(which wouldn't work, but nice try), but instead she failed to utilize her female assets. What shame!

Don't uh, take that out of context.

Or maybe, since she's a GRASS gym leader with GRASS pokemon that usually knows SPORE moves, she could just whip a Stun spore move or something and leave you for dead and claimed to the others you were attacked.

Or maybe have canisters full of sleep powder on her body to whip out and throw at people in cases like this.

Flailing Failure. That's you, Flora.

Not to mention, her brother is(apparently) much easier to fight because he uses fragile speedsters, opposed to Flora's tanky bulks. So there's a much easier way of getting the badge IF we report her.

Is mentioning their teamstyles a spoiler? If it is, tell me.

Hot dang, Bluster! Didn't know you have strong words as well.

Speaking of revolutions, has there ever been real life revolutions that doesn't turn into utter crap? Kinda funny, because(from what I know) in fiction, revolution is always portrayed as something heroic, good, necessary, something the main protagonist should do, when in reality it's usually the opposite.

I mean, sure most governments are utter piss nowadays but how does revolutions solve anything?

This might be just me, but usually good people don't brag about how good they are. They just help people in whatever way they can. Although finding good people nowadays is kinda hard if not impossible, so maybe I could be wrong.

Politics in Pokemon world is a mess...and could actually make good fanfic material, in the hands of a good writer.

For a Pokemon fangame, outside of Melia, characters seem to rely a lot on magic to get through problems instead of their own Pokemon. Kinda odd. I could be wrong though.

Why the hell is this puzzle so convoluted and tedious? If it's a sidequest puzzle, I could probably tolerate it, but it's a main story puzzle! It just makes the gameplay slow and annoying

Weird and bland. Heh. Perfectly summarizing those Bladestar grunts. Honestly, what's their purpose? They're not even entertaining. If Anti-Assist weren't so murderous, I would had enjoyed their silly antics. But these guys...feel worthless. Their existence is a chore.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-105-the-darchest-dungeon-11-07-21.1076/page-54#post-843303

Hope you can all tear yourselves away from Rejuvenation to read my (now vastly outdated) Nuzlocke!

No?

Well alright then.

BE LIKE THAT.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 7/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, Lspaceship said:

So you let yourself eat well, but not your lion?

Thoughts on Bladestar in Spoilers, in case someone who hasn't gone that route sees this and gets mad

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed with the whole 'joining Bladestar' thing. Back when I did my first playthrough, I joined because it was the first time that I had the opportunity to join the evil team, and they didn't come across as really evil (except for eating like a single clearing?). So I went along with it and was very surprised when they bombed the event later in the game. While yes, they are an evil team, they don't give you the opportunity to really change the outcome, if I recall correctly. And as far as I can tell, there is currently no real difference between them, as Cassandra's still around and Bladestar's off scheming with you having left them.

No lion on any earth eats human meat as a staple part of their diet! She is fed the correct amount! It's only greed motivating her at this point!

You damn Zira apologists need to hammer that into your heads!

Spoiler

It was a disappointing conclusion to that whole route. So much potential wasted. The only difference I've seen is flavour text, nothing more. There should have been an option to support the bombing. Because outside a few select people in the building I didn't give a shit. Buch of rich assholes die, boo hoo. 

The part that disgusts me the most when we had to ally with Team fucking Xen of all people to take down Bladestar. Nice to see everyone forgot about the SS. Oceana in favour of the more recent terrorist attack! I would have gone off and done the whole thing by myself if Aelita wasn't on that rocketship.

Which begs the question of why the fuck she was there in the first place when she hasn't met a single person on it at any previous time. My running theory is that Nastasia brought her along to entice the player into joining the mission. Because it worked on me.

Sorry about oversharing I've been wanting to talk about it for ages but I'm so far behind run-wise.

On 7/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I expected it to take longer then a few minutes for you to turn into the mole man honestly

ah erin, all I know of her is that the artist was incredibly horny when making her vs sprite

was not expecting her to be that much of an asshole to be honest with you, but I guess asshole girls are all jan knows how to write

yeah no I dont blame you for not accepting bladestar after that recruitment attempt jesus christ the rocket grunt after the nugget bridge gave a better pitch then that

>I'm a leaf

fucking canadians

and another good water lost

rest well gustav you cannon octopus

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>next 100

fucking plot tumors

What can I say? I'm adaptive.

I just had a look at it and yes. That is a VERY seductive VS sprite. I approve.

Hey, now.  There are SOME diamonds hiding amongst the coal in this game. Aelita is good. 

They removed the Yes or No option from Nugget Bridge because kids would absolutely pick Yes if they could.

Day of the rake when?

RIP My Artillery Octillery.

It's a long way...I don't know if we'll ever make it but I live in hope.

On 7/12/2021 at 3:22 AM, Gaunt said:

After all the complains about Melia being a Mary Sue Jan finally listened and transferred all her awesome superpowers to the new and shining Erin! (heavily sarcastic tone) Good job!

So you're Bladestar now....did she at least offer you some food coupons? Ahhhh how i hate silent protagonists and forced narrative...why does this game always assume the "main" character is a complete moron? At least there's an option to rat her out

shit universe? Warhammer? I take offense to that sir! But really 40K can be a pretty good place if you're say...a planetary governor, rogue trader or an Inquisitor (though results may vary) if instead you're a nobody then yes it's really really bad, and in Dark Souls you're immortal! Isn't that cool? with some...minor....side effects of course (like being an undead abomination and/or completely insane) but still cool no?

Sometimes i wonder how many Japanese kids tried to Isekai themselves by truck-kun.

Why the hell are the grunts attacking? Isn't their boss with you? Or they're actually THAT stupid?

R.I,P, Gustav you were the best comrade for all of us

Well now, that's jumping the gun a little, don't you think? Erin's only got the personality of an edgy Mary Sue so far. None of the powers yet.

I'm not? I'm never Bladestar. Team Sean 4 lyfe.

Yeah I don't think 40K can be justified isekaing into. There's too many threats that are way above a single human's paygrade.

Dark Souls is bad because even though you're immortal, never do we see things get any better. Like the world is ALWAYS in ruins by the time of the game which is when you'd most likely be sent to.

Well there was that one dumbass kid who died because he thought he could breathe under sand like he was Gaara so...the number probably ain't zero.

Flora wasn't wearing her tacticool sunglasses. That's the only way Bladestar members can identify each other.

May he provided tactical bombardment in heaven.

On 7/12/2021 at 3:41 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

I feel like I would have jump into the abyss rather than just listening to them bicker. It'd be much more interesting to say the least.

Don't you have a literal flaming lion with you?

That's just adorable.

I AM THE NARRATOR! (And you better say that in a fancy way too)

That's... Ooohhhh boy. I'm not even gonna say it.

Talking in your head isn't the same as talking out loud. Psh. Silly Sean.

I didn't do jack shit! Stop yelling at me!

Does she actually say that or did you add that in there? I can't remember from when I played that bit.

YEEEEEELLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop with the metaphors! You are not good at them!
3 after you remember how fucking stupid they are, yet they can make... THAT.

So which do you like better at this point? Flora or Erin?

Noooo! Not Gustav! I actually liked him! NOOOOOO!

Well Everstones are also good for passing down Natures to babies when breeding Pokemon.

Ironic that the last Bladestar grunt comes to you inside of a DUGTRIO tank. You know? Cus that's what killed Octillery. Ahh. Good times... Erm, I mean bad times. BAD TIMES!

I'm gonna steal a line of yours for a certain topic you brought up. "Ahem" CAN'T SAY I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO TALK ABOUT THAT!

Then you have never been trapped in a ravine for days on end. Shit gets real boring.

No. 

I added a bit of dialogue in to make it feel more natural. Natural being slightly disturbed by my nonsense.

I am BRILLIANT at metaphors! 

Erin but it's a close competition.

RIP

I never knew that honestly. I pretty much threw those Everstones back in Professor Oak's Aide's face when he gave me them.

It's more disappointing that I didn't get to fight the damn tank as a boss. THAT would have been good.

I didn't expect it either but I think I'm attracted to bitches. Well the good looking ones at least.

On 7/12/2021 at 9:32 AM, nepeta100 said:

i liked erin okay when i 1st met her but idk quite yet what to feel about her character overall and i presume youre talking about her being in melias crew the 2nd best option because you want to hog aelita to yourself right lol

She EVENTUALLY grows on me a little.

And yes.

AELITA IS ALL FOR ME.

On 7/12/2021 at 5:41 PM, Dex said:

Wow this is probably the longest chapter in awhile, I can see why you had so much trouble. It's been awhile since I've seen you this angry in game.

God your track record with Water Types in this Region is horrid. I think Gustav lasted the longest out of all of them. (I'm glad its Gustav over Chiller to be perfectly honest. Gustav was great but the sadistic little snowcone is just a delight and the death of him against anything but like a Madame X tier battle feels wrong)

Bluster folding the rest of that Bladestar grunts team was kinda nice to see. 

Yeah that Bladestar pitch was pretty fucking bad. I wonder how Flora manages to convince anybody, but seeing her grunts I can see she's not very picky. Like I think they make the Anti-Assist grunts look smart. . . which makes it all the more galling that they killed one of your mons. 

I was less thinking you join Bladestar and more you end up working with Flora, using each other to further your own ends, stuff like that. Never happen in this game, but maybe another fangame could run with the idea

About that spoilered part 

Reveal hidden contents

Knowing you're luck she'd find a way to saddle you with child support, so probably not worth the risk. 

Well time for another Gym Battle, you have plenty of counters to grass types so it should be fine. . . . hopefully. 

15k words...and so much regret...And it's been a while because the filler was (mostly nice and calming)

In my defense...there's more water types than any other. That's all I've got for my defense.

It wasn't MUCH of a choice really. Chiller only died because I wasn't paying attention to the Florin route because the other two were way better.

Vengeance is very cathartic to both Pokemon and viewer.

It was genuinely the worst pitch I've ever heard and I used to go around to pyramid schemes and tell the people falling for it that it was a pyramid scheme. Even those shysters have better pitches than Flora.

That has merit. But my true plan is to get Cassandra and Flora to tear each other apart and then I come in and defeat them when they're weakened! But the game probably won't allow me to pull shit like that.

I'd almost defintiely get custody due to the mother being a terrorist. I don't mind raising the spawn of hatred. Because he's MY spawn of hatred.

I was fine.

Mostly.

On 7/15/2021 at 5:01 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Oh, chasms. Places I can fall to death. My favourite. NOT.

You never know man, there might be a nice soft mattress store at the bottom.

...Why couldn't Jan make the mechanist you're supposed to find a hot anime girl? That'll make the search much more motivating! 0/10 Jan. Worst game of the year

THERE'S ALREADY TOO MANY OF THEM AS IT IS!

Just joking, just joking. Get off the cancle button, Rejuvenation fans.

I don't think Rejuvenation fans have any fucking leg to stand on when it comes to wanting anime girls.

Glad to see you're not a fan of Erin, just like me. Honestly, she just rubs me the wrong way. Also what irks me is she fells into a cave while searching for her friend that's supposedly missing, and decides to take a nap? In the middle of a cave? And not at all concerned her friend might be missing for hours or days? You know who else does that?

Freaking weirdos! Or a crap friend, I couldn't tell.

She gets a bit better later on. Probably because I have her banter a bit with the player since I too am a sarcastic shit.

I'm pretty sure "took a nap" is Erin code for "hit my head and fell unconscious"

Okay, Jan is from a English speaking country, right? But for some reason, the dialogue seems....wonky at times. Like Time displaced Veronica's words.  Ah, well. It's probably just nothing. Writing good dialogue requires practice and stuff.

Everyone makes mistakes when it comes to English. He probably wanted to use more educated words like exemplary instead of great.

Problem is he chose the WORST character to do that for.

But I don't have a credit card yet, Derogatory Trainer! How can I get shamed-I mean, give my numbers to you?

Debit card? Don't you need like a bank account to do most jobs nowadays? Or are you still young?

If so, steal your parent's credit card. Pretty sure that's in the rules somewhere...

She could at least try to seduce you into joining your team(which wouldn't work, but nice try), but instead she failed to utilize her female assets. What shame!

Don't uh, take that out of context.

Hey, it might have worked. If she did I probably would have joined just for the novelty of having a character actually do that.

I'm pretty sure those female assets got plenty of use during the strip shows.

Don't worry about context. Most of what I say in this run would condemn me for life on Twitter

Or maybe, since she's a GRASS gym leader with GRASS pokemon that usually knows SPORE moves, she could just whip a Stun spore move or something and leave you for dead and claimed to the others you were attacked.

Would you not think I'd react immediately and extremely violently if she did? Paralyzation doesn't always guarantee a stun, you know.

Or maybe have canisters full of sleep powder on her body to whip out and throw at people in cases like this.

I'd immediately hold my breath and throw out Caesar since he'd be unaffected by it. I got a lot of contingency plans in place.

I'm ready for nearly anything mundane like that.

Not to mention, her brother is(apparently) much easier to fight because he uses fragile speedsters, opposed to Flora's tanky bulks. So there's a much easier way of getting the badge IF we report her.

Oh? I was wondering what fighting her would be like. I probably would have actually had to use Rose for the fight then.

Is mentioning their teamstyles a spoiler? If it is, tell me.

Nah. I've already gotten way past that. You're good.

It's a bit upsetting that I'll never actually get to fight Flora now though.

Hot dang, Bluster! Didn't know you have strong words as well.

Speaking of revolutions, has there ever been real life revolutions that doesn't turn into utter crap? Kinda funny, because(from what I know) in fiction, revolution is always portrayed as something heroic, good, necessary, something the main protagonist should do, when in reality it's usually the opposite.

Revolution is good when the Revolution wins. It's bad when it doesn't.

But realistically, revolutions can never uphold the whole "equality, peace and brotherhood within the country" thing because humans don't work like that and those are very vague goals. 

Fiction gets a free pass because we're reading a story and stories are popular when the protagonist is likeable and an underdog.

I mean, sure most governments are utter piss nowadays but how does revolutions solve anything?

Best hope is that you replace a bastard with someone who isn't and work from there while also praying the power doesn't go to THEIR head as well.

In my own country, nobody likes the government but we'd damn sure hate it even more if it wasn't our own people fucking it up.

This might be just me, but usually good people don't brag about how good they are. They just help people in whatever way they can. Although finding good people nowadays is kinda hard if not impossible, so maybe I could be wrong.

No that's how it works. Truly good people don't care that people know that they're good, they are satisfied with knowing they themselves are good. Another reason why we should never trust politicians.

Politics in Pokemon world is a mess...and could actually make good fanfic material, in the hands of a good writer.

Well we won't have to worry about that soon. The Derogatory World Order is coming and it's coming hard.

For a Pokemon fangame, outside of Melia, characters seem to rely a lot on magic to get through problems instead of their own Pokemon. Kinda odd. I could be wrong though.

Why would you think you are wrong? It's shown MULTIPLE times in this game. Over and over again. It's like it's hardwired into the character's brains.

For example, the Madame X fight on the pyramid. Neither the player nor Aelita reaches for their magical beasts and instead attacks a woman with a sword in a powersuit. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Why the hell is this puzzle so convoluted and tedious? If it's a sidequest puzzle, I could probably tolerate it, but it's a main story puzzle! It just makes the gameplay slow and annoying

No pain, no gain.

But that doesn't mean that pain will let you gain anything.