Jump to content

The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3: Chapter 115 - Every Authority Figure is Evil (02/09/21)


DerogatoryTrainer

Recommended Posts

Don't you know by now? If someone important that does 1 thing as a hobby while does something else as their career, if they're gone, the hobby stops for everyone. Psh. You noob.

If you chop off 1 of the heads of a Dodrio, does it go back to being a Doduo? 😮

If it was REALLY raised by you, I feel like it would be very, VERY murderous.

I mean... Didn't Tesla give you a room in her house?

Or you just looked up the word before attempting to spell it.

Wait. You said the word Demons... So you're going to do Snakewood sometime very, very, VERY soon!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you really have nothing special planned for ep 100? hmm i think that's a lie.

The Empoleon fight was a little anticlimactic when you sent Rose against it i feared a KO by Ice Beam.

Bug Catcher? Ha i would say it's embarrassing but i happen to like bug Pokemon soooo don't worry too much about it.

I wonder if the next time you return to that Route we'll find the little girl frozen to death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey man just take the generosity of the people when it comes, you need all the help you can get in this region.

 

You know when I saw Karrina's shopping spree, I was expecting there to be some kind of deal on some rare item. . . and it would be revealed that Karrina had bought them all. Karrina's one of the better characters in the game I think.

 

About DnD, you're honestly not wrong. The Dice are fickle, fickle things.

 

Having a town on the oceanside and constantly drilling under is surely safe. I see no way that this ends in tragedy no sir!

 

Bug Catcher Sean has a nice ring to it, you could be the next Champion of Unova it'll be great.

 

Holy crap I did not think you could catch that Empoleon. I thought you'd beat it and it would offer a Piplup as a reward (Boy that takes a new meaning in the scene afterwards) This is MUCH better. Though with the level cap you probably can't use him yet.

 

Now the PLOT beckons, you can't run forever!

 

Also congrats on making it 100 chapters, the dedication it takes to keep this going for so long is kinda impressive.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chapter One-Hundo is finally here and...it's basically just an ordinary chapter.

I DIDN'T PLAN AT ALL.

 

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-100-maman-of-green-gables-17-05-21.1076/page-48#post-839080

 

 

Spoiler
On 5/12/2021 at 6:12 AM, YinYang9705 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeE2zmYFN3o a scottish collage student in 2009

 

>flora

surely this wont lead into another plot tumor

hopefully

maybe

 

>filler leading into unexpected fights with high level pokemon

its expected at this point really

 

the piplups will be fine, one will just evolve into a new empoleon and rule the kingdom in his steed

 

Well done to him then.

I mean...how do you think I'd react to someone telling me I'm now part of their gang with no say in it whatsoever?

How do you REALLY think I'd take that?

Luckily I've gotten to stronk for most of them. Reinhard got his brain knocked into his ass during that fight.

A representative democracy is more likely. After all, the Emperor isn't dead. He's just busy elsewhere.

On 5/12/2021 at 7:26 AM, No name said:
Quote

No-Name has it right.

You surprised?

Quote

True patricians like myself and Florin desire Cassandra and Rhodea.

Hopefully that was ironic.

 

 

Flora is gonna be great to deal with.

 

Why did the you call Deagan the dumbest character in the game?

 

Not gonna lie, this backtracking adventure has kinda gotten boring, when's the PLOT coming back ?

Fucking astonished really.

No? I've seen the artwork. Both are babes. Cassandra being evil only makes it hotter.

Oh boy. She's a FUN girl, that Flora. And an exhibitionist.

He left someone like Tesla for some stupid revenge idea on Keta or whatever the fuck was his problem.

Who the fuck would EVER do that? Personally, I'd give up and give Tesla five more children. Deagan the Dumbass. That's his name now.

 

TOO BAD FUCKER. 80 MORE CHAPTERS OF FILLER FOR YOU!

Also I don't know the end result of this chapter so don't fucking put it in spoilers. I hate when you do that.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:34 PM, Lspaceship said:

Reinhard's great! Love to see some more Empoleon in the wild.

As wild as you can be sealed in a weird magical shrine.

...

Well formerly sealed.

I didn't really bother to fix the hole I made.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:36 PM, nepeta100 said:

im fine with the side content personally its fun to see nuzlockers do the optional stuff and not rush the game 

kekwait you posted this in reborn 13 hrs ago but the forum says it was like 5hrs ago 

Good man. This is a slow burn of a Nuzlocke if the chapter count is any indication.

You what?

Doesn't say that for me...

On 5/13/2021 at 1:58 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Don't you know by now? If someone important that does 1 thing as a hobby while does something else as their career, if they're gone, the hobby stops for everyone. Psh. You noob.

If you chop off 1 of the heads of a Dodrio, does it go back to being a Doduo? 😮

If it was REALLY raised by you, I feel like it would be very, VERY murderous.

I mean... Didn't Tesla give you a room in her house?

Or you just looked up the word before attempting to spell it.

Wait. You said the word Demons... So you're going to do Snakewood sometime very, very, VERY soon!?

Which is why they are all getting fired.

If you turn an Electrode upside down does it become a Voltorb again? THESE ARE THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS GAME FREAK!

'Scuse me. I try and teach my kids to be better than me. Not the same. My only two outright murderous Pokemon came from someone else after all!

Yeah but...I'd have to live on Terajuma. And they also fucking stole my room and put Melia in it. So it's tainted now.

Nope. Honest Sean is honest about his spelling prowess.

I mean...soon on a universal scale? Sure. "Soon".

On 5/13/2021 at 5:52 PM, Gaunt said:

Do you really have nothing special planned for ep 100? hmm i think that's a lie.

The Empoleon fight was a little anticlimactic when you sent Rose against it i feared a KO by Ice Beam.

Bug Catcher? Ha i would say it's embarrassing but i happen to like bug Pokemon soooo don't worry too much about it.

I wonder if the next time you return to that Route we'll find the little girl frozen to death.

It was actually a rare double lie where I lied about lying!

...

So yeah, the truth.

Nah. Reinhard was using Whirlpool of all moves. WHIRLPOOL! Must have gotten the throne based on who his daddy was.

I WORRY ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY'RE THE ROOKIEST OF ROOKIE TRAINERS! NOBODY RESPECTS A BUG CATCHER!

That's terrible!

4 hours ago, Dex said:

Hey man just take the generosity of the people when it comes, you need all the help you can get in this region.

 

You know when I saw Karrina's shopping spree, I was expecting there to be some kind of deal on some rare item. . . and it would be revealed that Karrina had bought them all. Karrina's one of the better characters in the game I think.

 

About DnD, you're honestly not wrong. The Dice are fickle, fickle things.

 

Having a town on the oceanside and constantly drilling under is surely safe. I see no way that this ends in tragedy no sir!

 

Bug Catcher Sean has a nice ring to it, you could be the next Champion of Unova it'll be great.

 

Holy crap I did not think you could catch that Empoleon. I thought you'd beat it and it would offer a Piplup as a reward (Boy that takes a new meaning in the scene afterwards) This is MUCH better. Though with the level cap you probably can't use him yet.

 

Now the PLOT beckons, you can't run forever!

 

Also congrats on making it 100 chapters, the dedication it takes to keep this going for so long is kinda impressive.

 

 

I spit in their faces. I NEED NO HELP BUT THE HELP I CATCH WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS!

 

She's a decent side-character, yeah. But very, very shady due to her association with the Time&Space sluts.

 

I'd hate mechanics like that. I prefer button pressing.

 

Definitely not. No ancient evils to be awoken down here, No sir!

 

Why Unova of all region? Isn't that one of the regions WITHOUT Bug Catchers?

 

I'm glad that wasn't the case. It'd be just a rehash of Mothball's personality again. Now I've got a proud emperor to deal with.

I'll get him soon enough. I just have to beat Florin or Flora, right?

 

Dammit man, you couldn't have waited 5 hours before posting? We're at Chapter 100 NOW.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maman sidequest really did make a little sad.

 

My headcanon for how the player characters keeps going rather than collapsing in despair is that everytime they think of giving up, they suppress it with anger.

 

Also I'm first to reply here, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>200 chapters

right I forgot how fucking bloated rejuv is in terms of content jesus

 

oh boy orphans!

at least these ones have a loving matron instead of a psychotic sadsack

and arent actually part of the main plot

Spoiler

yet

 

poor old old man stompy

he tried his best but in the end he went senile and died

some say his machop is still stomping in his lot, waiting for orders that will never come

 

>rpg maker porn games

you just get dialogue trees with the basic battle system ripped out

its not that exciting tbh

 

jan had to put the various secret base decorations somewhere so he might as well throw them at the orphans

 

>xerneas is the games icon

NOT FOR LONG!

rip its trozei sprite it lasted so long

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm calling you Derogatory double 01 now.

I legit was thinking of Vegeta saying his line before reading the rest of that. Great minds think alike right?

I mean isn't this technically optional? You can just let the little buggers lost for all eternity.

Wasn't there an episode in Pokemon where a PokeBall hit Jessie and she went in it or something? Or am I just out of my mind?

Probably because you're a prowler.

Why the 2 hats?

You know what you need to do Sean. Marry Maman... Wait. Am I just basically saying Marry Mother there?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You could import some Oddishweed from Reborn to cure Maman (i hear that thing cures everything) also I'm kinda surprised you spent money on this sidequest (Rose is probably influencing you, why not spend more time with good ol' Chiller?)

This Nuzlocke will end when we're all 50 or something

Sean is that sack a bag of holding like in D&D? If not you should not be able to carry 9 children in it...or did you ask Reggie for help? Btw the drawing they made of you was spot on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The whole champion of Unova joke was a reference to the theory that Alder was former bug catcher considering half his team is bug types. . . it's a weak theory admittedly but there was traction for it back in the day. 

 

100 Chapters. . . that's a minor miracle in itself considering what the game throws at you. But good on you for your dedication probably powered by spite at this point. Also the reward for 100 chapters sounds like a pretty good idea, like the Focus Sashes. They're not OP here because you'll likely to burn through them pretty fast considering some of the bosses. But they might come in clutch.

 

I honestly think Version 19 of Reborn won't be out till like 2022 at the rate it's going. I don't think ANYONE expected it would take this long. I'm more invested in Rejuvenation by far, but at this point I just wanna see how Reborn ends. . . for better or worse. 

 

Let's be honest, you kidnapping these kids to a orphanage (A good one at that) is like the best possible outcome for them considering all the cults and terrorists running around the place. Maman had "Anime Mom" Syndrome written all over her, but it was oddly endearing seeing you desperately throw money at the problem. 

 

I'd say here's to hundred more, but I'm not sure if that's a curse or a blessing a this point. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-101-the-final-filler-for-now-12-06-21.1076/page-49#post-840629

 

HERE.
EAT IT AND SHUT UP.

WE'LL GET DESSERT LATER.

 

...

That's my way of saying this chapter is like your vegetables.


 

Spoiler


On 5/17/2021 at 9:08 PM, No name said:

Maman sidequest really did make a little sad.

 

My headcanon for how the player characters keeps going rather than collapsing in despair is that everytime they think of giving up, they suppress it with anger.

 

Also I'm first to reply here, lol

No it didn't. Everything IS and WILL be fine in the end.

I think that headcanon only applies to my player character specifically. The others are probably powered by Melia's friendship.

Congrats.

You win nothing.

On 5/18/2021 at 2:04 AM, YinYang9705 said:

>200 chapters

right I forgot how fucking bloated rejuv is in terms of content jesus

 

oh boy orphans!

at least these ones have a loving matron instead of a psychotic sadsack

and arent actually part of the main plot

  Reveal hidden contents

yet

 

poor old old man stompy

he tried his best but in the end he went senile and died

some say his machop is still stomping in his lot, waiting for orders that will never come

 

>rpg maker porn games

you just get dialogue trees with the basic battle system ripped out

its not that exciting tbh

 

jan had to put the various secret base decorations somewhere so he might as well throw them at the orphans

 

>xerneas is the games icon

NOT FOR LONG!

rip its trozei sprite it lasted so long

 

It's definitely a slow burn.

Feels like the in-game timeline should be years long instead of months.

 

And aren't basically kept in cages. They're free-range kinds compared to Reborn's battery farm ones. (heh battery)

Oh no. Please keep Mosely away from the plot. Let her enjoy life.

 

He deserves it.

Why would you use a Machop to stomp down land anyway? It doesn't even learn that move! A Rhydon would have been way better.

 

YOU FOOL. YOU'VE GIVEN YOURSELF AWAY! EVERYBODY POINT AT THE PERVERT!

 

And he couldn't even bother to donate a swingset sprite. More proof of his villainy.

 

Wha? It's getting changed?! To what?

 

On 5/18/2021 at 2:39 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm calling you Derogatory double 01 now.

I legit was thinking of Vegeta saying his line before reading the rest of that. Great minds think alike right?

I mean isn't this technically optional? You can just let the little buggers lost for all eternity.

Wasn't there an episode in Pokemon where a PokeBall hit Jessie and she went in it or something? Or am I just out of my mind?

Probably because you're a prowler.

Why the 2 hats?

You know what you need to do Sean. Marry Maman... Wait. Am I just basically saying Marry Mother there?

Well if you want.

I think my character is what Vegeta would be like without the massive stick up his ass.

And have the guilt gnaw away at my very soul? No thanks.

Out of your mind most likely. I had a dream when I was a small boy where Brock got caught instead of Totodile and Ash and Misty were arguing over it. It was animated and everything. 

HERO. H.E.R.O. I'm a hero.

A joke within a joke.

No thanks man. I'll take the teenage brides this game throws at me instead.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:11 AM, Gaunt said:

You could import some Oddishweed from Reborn to cure Maman (i hear that thing cures everything) also I'm kinda surprised you spent money on this sidequest (Rose is probably influencing you, why not spend more time with good ol' Chiller?)

This Nuzlocke will end when we're all 50 or something

Sean is that sack a bag of holding like in D&D? If not you should not be able to carry 9 children in it...or did you ask Reggie for help? Btw the drawing they made of you was spot on

Isn't that just made with Oddish leaves? I ain't paying import charges. I'll just mow the lawn and probably hit one or two of the purple blighters.

I'm extremely weak to kind sick people, Gaunt. It's disgusting, I know.

(I think it's more that I'm free from "good ol' Chiller's influence than Rose's but probably)

76. We'll all be 76.

Bags of Holding are actually super common in Pokemon games though. So we'll just say that. And Reggie would probably call the cops if he knew I was technically trafficking children.

And that's why they get beatings.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, Dex said:

The whole champion of Unova joke was a reference to the theory that Alder was former bug catcher considering half his team is bug types. . . it's a weak theory admittedly but there was traction for it back in the day. 

 

100 Chapters. . . that's a minor miracle in itself considering what the game throws at you. But good on you for your dedication probably powered by spite at this point. Also the reward for 100 chapters sounds like a pretty good idea, like the Focus Sashes. They're not OP here because you'll likely to burn through them pretty fast considering some of the bosses. But they might come in clutch.

 

I honestly think Version 19 of Reborn won't be out till like 2022 at the rate it's going. I don't think ANYONE expected it would take this long. I'm more invested in Rejuvenation by far, but at this point I just wanna see how Reborn ends. . . for better or worse. 

 

Let's be honest, you kidnapping these kids to a orphanage (A good one at that) is like the best possible outcome for them considering all the cults and terrorists running around the place. Maman had "Anime Mom" Syndrome written all over her, but it was oddly endearing seeing you desperately throw money at the problem. 

 

I'd say here's to hundred more, but I'm not sure if that's a curse or a blessing a this point. 

 

 

Huh. That's interesting. I've never played Gen 5 long enough to get to Alder myself. Might be true.

 

Thank you. I've somehow made it this far so I can't stop now.

Glad you agree. The Focus Sashes do come in handy later on (specifically with Chiller) one notable incident is against the Extreme Evo-Boost Girl in the GDC tournament.

 

Yeah I am too. I started with Reborn but I've grown way more attached to Rejuvenation.

But that could probably be because I've actually only spent a year on Reborn's run and 5 on Rejuvenation's. 

I do too. Who knows? I'll certainly put my own spin on whatever happens if I can.

 

A lot of this seems to devolve into me running around committing what seem like crimes while screaming "I'M THE GOOD GUY, I SWEAR!"

Money is supposed to solve all problems, why not this? 

 

Specifically, here's to nine hundred and ninety nine more.

And it is a cursed blessing.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So did your heart grow 3 sizes that day?

Also, it's cry is hilarious yet terrifying. Have you heard it in the anime? It's like a man screaming bloody murder in a cave.

Ummm... Green? I think you need better glasses buddy. That's more of like a orange-ish/tan color. (I just read the part where you said your bad with your eyes but I'm not gonna delete all of that. Too much work.)

Ohh no. I totally believe you would have kept them all. Especially Ledyba and Carbink. They are GODS against any other Pokemon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...

...

...Finally. After a long, long time, I. HAVE. RETURNED.

 

To comment on your run. 

 

For some reason, I got infected with the laziness bug and became rather lazy for these past...several...months...

Sane Hakim: I think that's just you being really lazy

Shhsh! Shut up! He doesn't need to know that.

 

 

Truly, you have the crappiest superpower. The useful ones are only useful for jokes scenes. The best constant superpower you have isn't all that great either, considering it doesn't prevent you from suffering eternal agony and pain. Like, really, I could just tip you in concrete and chuck you into the ocean, and you'll just die. Over. And over. And over again. In constant, everlasting pain...

...

...

Ehem! Speaking of bizarre powers, to say this game has lots of bizarre stuff happening is an understatement. But some of these bizarre events, well, to say they take the cake will a MASSIVE understatement...whatever the phrase take the cake means.

 

I wonder, so far what is most bizarre thing to happen in this game in your opinion? And what whack scenario Jan might conjure up in the future? Wait, lemme rephrase that. 

 

What kind of  whack scenario that will definitely happen in the future, in your opinion? I'm just waiting for the day when you fight zombies. Or go to space. Or wait, fighting space zombies. And even that sounds pretty tame compared to everything else.

 

 

 

About Skrelp, well to be fair gaining a dragon type already gives it a boost against most pokemon. Gaining useful resistances and powerful stats and stab moves. There's a reason why a lot of legendaries are dragons.

 

Sorry for offending you, but I think your eyes are worser than you think. Because like J-Awesome said, it looks nothing like green. 

 

"...paid a child in candy to keep quiet about something bad you did to them..."

 

Oh my, another out-of-context quote to add to the book. I sure hope nobody bad gets their hands on this book, otherwise things will get nasty for you. Muehehe...

...

...

Ehem!

Okay, sorry for being dumb, but how did you calculate your pokemon DragonBall lev-I mean, power levels? Because, not gonna lie, that sounds legitimitely interesting and fun.

 

Also, I thinks EVs became extra crucial in the future. Because I'm damn sure most if not all trainers in the future have fully maxed EV pokemons.

 

Oh, dang. Didn't expect Empoleon to be giving backtalk. What sass!

 

Goodbye magic transforming flute. I'll miss your magical melody. *Sniff*

 

Well, I think that's enough commenting from me for now. Couldn't wait to see you finally getting with the...urgh, plot. Oh, well. I'm sure it will be a...blast.

 

Foreshadowing...

 

 

Also, look look! I changed my profile pic! because I despise modern Thomas so much right now   

What do you think?

...

...

...Huh? You think it's lame because it's a generic anime male face?

 

Hey, he's from a game from outside Japan! That means it's definitely not an anime. Right?

Right?

Right?...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Believe no one Sean! If your old broken and clearly in need of replacement eyes tell you it's green then it is...but yes her hair is orange.

I had a brief phase (long ago) when i did nickname my Pokemon but now i'm old and bitter so most of them don't get nicknames (as in i do it on special occasions)

Didn't expect Chiller to have a power level similar to Rose, every time i try to use one it dies in like 2 hits, eh maybe it's just my luck

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You show admirable self-control for not going for the extremely dated "Over 9000" joke when going through the power levels of your mons. 

 

Honestly that Advanced Pokedex looks amazing, though finding some of those mons to get access to it sounds immensely tedious. It's probably for the best that you released those mons you caught, though Zangoose can be pretty good if you use em right.

 

Rose, Chiller, and Caesar being the top dogs of your team doesn't surprise me in the slightest. But the penguin being so high is amazing, he's gonna be a great asset when you finally get around to using him for real.

 

The way you've got the chapters/parts spaced out and how the development of the game is going, you might end just being able 

That flute solo was pretty cool, wonder how long it took you to edit it? 

 

I honestly never nicknamed my mons when I was younger, like I didn't  start doing that until I got into nuzlockes around 2010. Said naming scheme for my mons is basically like yours: whatever strikes you at the moment. Like I've gone with the VERY generic Ember for a female Charizard, Darknut for a Chesnaught, fun stuff like that. 

 

And now the filler is over and the plot beckons. I'm kinda bummed I was having fun with the scenic tour of the parts of the region you've already visited. But it had to end eventually and hey the immediate section of the game isn't all that difficult so there's that at least. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-102-attempted-murder-on-the-grand-dream-express-14-06-21.1076/page-49#post-840769

 

Hey, hey, hey, new chapter for you today!

After several months we finally...FINALLY reunite with our dear friends, Mia, Victoria and Karl.

I've missed them so much.

 

 

Replies here:

Spoiler
On 6/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

So did your heart grow 3 sizes that day?

Also, it's cry is hilarious yet terrifying. Have you heard it in the anime? It's like a man screaming bloody murder in a cave.

Ummm... Green? I think you need better glasses buddy. That's more of like a orange-ish/tan color. (I just read the part where you said your bad with your eyes but I'm not gonna delete all of that. Too much work.)

Ohh no. I totally believe you would have kept them all. Especially Ledyba and Carbink. They are GODS against any other Pokemon!

No that comes later on in the show.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI have. It's hilarious.

I HAD MY BLUE LIGHT FILTER ONNNN! I'M NOT BLIIIIND!

I had to release them...I would have been TOO powerful otherwise...

On 6/13/2021 at 4:44 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

...

...

...Finally. After a long, long time, I. HAVE. RETURNED.

 

To comment on your run. 

 

For some reason, I got infected with the laziness bug and became rather lazy for these past...several...months...

Sane Hakim: I think that's just you being really lazy

Shhsh! Shut up! He doesn't need to know that.

 

 

Truly, you have the crappiest superpower. The useful ones are only useful for jokes scenes. The best constant superpower you have isn't all that great either, considering it doesn't prevent you from suffering eternal agony and pain. Like, really, I could just tip you in concrete and chuck you into the ocean, and you'll just die. Over. And over. And over again. In constant, everlasting pain...

...

...

Ehem! Speaking of bizarre powers, to say this game has lots of bizarre stuff happening is an understatement. But some of these bizarre events, well, to say they take the cake will a MASSIVE understatement...whatever the phrase take the cake means.

 

I wonder, so far what is most bizarre thing to happen in this game in your opinion? And what whack scenario Jan might conjure up in the future? Wait, lemme rephrase that. 

 

What kind of  whack scenario that will definitely happen in the future, in your opinion? I'm just waiting for the day when you fight zombies. Or go to space. Or wait, fighting space zombies. And even that sounds pretty tame compared to everything else.

 

 

 

About Skrelp, well to be fair gaining a dragon type already gives it a boost against most pokemon. Gaining useful resistances and powerful stats and stab moves. There's a reason why a lot of legendaries are dragons.

 

Sorry for offending you, but I think your eyes are worser than you think. Because like J-Awesome said, it looks nothing like green. 

 

"...paid a child in candy to keep quiet about something bad you did to them..."

 

Oh my, another out-of-context quote to add to the book. I sure hope nobody bad gets their hands on this book, otherwise things will get nasty for you. Muehehe...

...

...

Ehem!

Okay, sorry for being dumb, but how did you calculate your pokemon DragonBall lev-I mean, power levels? Because, not gonna lie, that sounds legitimitely interesting and fun.

 

Also, I thinks EVs became extra crucial in the future. Because I'm damn sure most if not all trainers in the future have fully maxed EV pokemons.

 

Oh, dang. Didn't expect Empoleon to be giving backtalk. What sass!

 

Goodbye magic transforming flute. I'll miss your magical melody. *Sniff*

 

Well, I think that's enough commenting from me for now. Couldn't wait to see you finally getting with the...urgh, plot. Oh, well. I'm sure it will be a...blast.

 

Foreshadowing...

 

 

Also, look look! I changed my profile pic! because I despise modern Thomas so much right now   

What do you think?

...

...

...Huh? You think it's lame because it's a generic anime male face?

 

Hey, he's from a game from outside Japan! That means it's definitely not an anime. Right?

Right?

Right?...

 

 

 

Nice to see you again, *looks at word drawn on hand* HakimBlue!

I think Sane Hakim disproved is very existence by talking as a seperate person just now.

Nah, my immortality doesn't work like that. I can respawn at a different location. How else would I have been able to get out of the volcano I fell in? I think I even have a choice in how long it takes for me to come back. Could just sit next to me soul cabin for months watching the soul Wingulls go by.

 

The most bizarre scenario in this game would be me coming to the main cast's rescue and them heaping praise on me for it.

That is far more unlikely than space zombie in my opinion.

 

As for the power level math, I just added all the stat together and called it a day.

I had to use Showdown's Teambuilder because my Pokemon aren't level 60 anymore in my actual game.

 

Reinhard is a King, he wouldn't tolerate just taking things on the chin. He's got his pride.

Shit do I still have that in my bag as well? I could open a Curio shop at this rate.

 

Hey don't worry about your profile pic.

Mine's a Squirtle and yet in not a single Nuzlocke have I ever caught one.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:40 AM, Gaunt said:

Believe no one Sean! If your old broken and clearly in need of replacement eyes tell you it's green then it is...but yes her hair is orange.

I had a brief phase (long ago) when i did nickname my Pokemon but now i'm old and bitter so most of them don't get nicknames (as in i do it on special occasions)

Didn't expect Chiller to have a power level similar to Rose, every time i try to use one it dies in like 2 hits, eh maybe it's just my luck

 

I sometimes wonder what the world looks like to people who aren't like me. 

Poor Gaunt...the wonder has gone from his soul and now he uses his Pokemon as tools...*sniff* so tragic...

Or your ones aren't likely possessed by a demon on malice like my one is.

But you have a point. Chiller would usually die in two hit to most things. That's why I have Mirror Coat to make sure there isn't a second blow.

On 6/13/2021 at 7:43 AM, nepeta100 said:

spiritomb only required  32 people and you could go in an out and the same person would count as another count for spiritomb

Thanks for the info!

...

Probably still going to scream at it 108 times though.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YOU LITERALLY POSTED THE SECOND BEFORE I UPLOADED THE NEW CHAPTER., DEX

Spoiler


On 6/14/2021 at 10:39 PM, Dex said:

You show admirable self-control for not going for the extremely dated "Over 9000" joke when going through the power levels of your mons. 

Thank you.

...

But it was there originally until deleted it so...I guess my self-control ain't that good.

Plus no Pokemon is ever going to approach that level of strength.

 

Quote

Honestly that Advanced Pokedex looks amazing, though finding some of those mons to get access to it sounds immensely tedious. It's probably for the best that you released those mons you caught, though Zangoose can be pretty good if you use em right.

It was a bit. But at least Zumi tells you where they are.

Quote

Rose, Chiller, and Caesar being the top dogs of your team doesn't surprise me in the slightest. But the penguin being so high is amazing, he's gonna be a great asset when you finally get around to using him for real.

Me neither, I've had them the longest and that really shows.

Especially with that Empoleon Crest doubling stat boost moves. That's VERY useful.

 

Quote

The way you've got the chapters/parts spaced out and how the development of the game is going, you might end just being able 

That flute solo was pretty cool, wonder how long it took you to edit it? 

I think a part got cut off there? Being able to what?

It took me ten minutes.

I originally was going to do a whole complex video with singing Poliwags but then I realised that's way too much effort for a short filler chapter.

 

Quote

I honestly never nicknamed my mons when I was younger, like I didn't  start doing that until I got into nuzlockes around 2010. Said naming scheme for my mons is basically like yours: whatever strikes you at the moment. Like I've gone with the VERY generic Ember for a female Charizard, Darknut for a Chesnaught, fun stuff like that. 

I named them stupid things, pretty sure I had a team that was all swear words I knew when I was seven.

Oh god no. Never call a fire type that.

People will mock you online.

...

People like me, you nicknaming nonce.

...

Darknut's a good one though.

 

Quote

And now the filler is over and the plot beckons. I'm kinda bummed I was having fun with the scenic tour of the parts of the region you've already visited. But it had to end eventually and hey the immediate section of the game isn't all that difficult so there's that at least. 

 

Don't worry. That exact fucking tour is going to happen again in Part 5 due to all the updates Jan's bringing in V13.

The wild area might be like an actual safari too.

 


 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can I get a refund? That joke was so horrible, it made me die... but then I somehow came back to life.

Umm... I DON'T HAVE ANY GOLD BULLION! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS! AND WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING I HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU?!

When was, as you call her, Amaria-Black supposed to be our rival?

It probably is gonna be her. Ohh Arceus.

Why Amaria-Black being... smart? Is she a robot or something?!!!... No no no. That's just stupid.

No. No you will not preserve.

I... think you got that saying thing a little mixed up...

Melia is just basically James from the anime. Except she's not evil.

You're starting to sound a lot like Venam... You got a crush on her don't you Sean?

Well... Leon at least tried to stop the disaster so... Wait. Did I spoil too much for you? Ohh well. It's been about 2 years. LEARN THE GAMES SEAN! LEARRRRRRRRN!

I would say these nuzlockes are like books. I would say more... like comics.

Well which is it! Team Sean or Team Melia?!

Didn't expect Ribombee to be your favorite Bug Type. -gasps- And Weezing is your favorite Poison Type?! Sean... there maybe hope for you yet.

I'm honestly happy we're back to the plot. Now I can se you suffer more! Also, here's my favorite Pokemon list... thing... Here it is.

Spoiler

Y5dNXXS.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see zaius was working on his comeback game during his time on the bench, good for him

 

ultra beasts are just aliens so technically speaking many pokemon are just ultra beasts

 

>scooby doo got dragged off to hell early on

would be a sick twist in mystery skulls ngl

 

>leon is going to do nothing for the plot

man that comment did not end well

at all

fucking kill stealer

 

blue is not a flattering light for you my god

 

favorite pokemon list eh

Spoiler

favoritoitos.thumb.jpg.281ed372ffed8cb10f343d6d6336275a.jpg

here it is

the most objective list of all

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh boy, the plot huh? Time for more inexplicable magic powers for everyone but you!

 

That fav Pokémon thing there is just more proof that you're weak to cuteness. Maybe Melia should replace all her friends with cute 'mons to manipulate you into helping her more. Gotta say tho you've got more Pokémon fromt he second half of the series than I'd have expected since iirc you didn't play them as much? Or did I imagine that? I might've been projecting because you look a lot like me in some photos. The really out there one is Hypno though, it usually really only gets attention for the child abduction memes.

I've been meaning to do one of those charts myself for ages so I guess might as well take this as an opportunity.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0e4ad1cf426c8e344bcd4a28089ac108.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

YOU LITERALLY POSTED THE SECOND BEFORE I UPLOADED THE NEW CHAPTER.

 

I actually saw the alert for the new chapter like literally the same second I pressed reply. Stellar timing on my part eh? Got a bad habit of reading your updates but not actually replying until a day or two later. It's mostly me typing then stopping to do something else, or trying to make sure what I'm typing is actually coherent.

 

I thought Amanda battled you here? Maybe I was thinking of another point. A sun based team would almost be be quaint in comparison to other battles in this game.

 

The plot can't advance without you but everyone else resolves the plot, that's Rejuvenation in a nutshell. I imagine they were just sitting there saying he'll be back anytime now.  . any second now. . . .

 

You're only being so generous to the group because you haven;t been around them in such a long time, I'm sure that'll change in a chapter or two.

 

The people on the train were surprisingly normal except for the lady with the random kid attached to her, maybe she's a version of you in an alternate universe on her own adventure. She's angry enough.

 

The surprising thing about all this is that the train didn't explode or wreck, though only through "Krystal"s efforts. Who I'm 50/50 on being the champion, she could be a red herring or she could be champ but get bodied like Amethyst did in Reborn.

 

Also you have to know by now the only thing you're gonna get "lucky" in is Pokemon Battles here. You should honestly be used to it by now.

 

Time for the Fairy Forest, which I honestly think is one of the coolest looking environments in the game. There's actually similar area in Sword and Shield and it looks just as cool.

 

My fav Pokes: 

 

Spoiler

e2cff05fd39f20d9eabe818daa206af6.jpg

I'd like to think I got some decent variety in taste.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

aaand we're back with the crew....i almost forgot how much they get on my nerves, next side content when?

90%? I expected something closer to 100% Venam and Kanon are both 0% of course so the remaining 10% is Melia?

Yep Krystal is the champion i'm callin it now

 

My favorites:

Spoiler

405759aeb00395280e6177f1cdeff9c6.thumb.jpg.0b4357087816125b2f55f96f6a8c4ef1.jpg

 

 As you can see i'm more or less old fashioned, my favorite Pokemon overall is Gyarados (i still lament the fact it didn't get a Dragon Mega) and Fairy is my least favorite type (stupid pink blobs hurting my dragons), as for your choices almost half of them are contenders for my favorite so you get a pass...for now (why the Audino though?)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think some people's taste are really, really... out there, to put it politely

 

Because the heck there exist people that like Scumbag Trainer Veronica?

 

Seriously, her thieving trait is pretty gross, not sure why would anyone find that attractive in the first place-

 

Elysium: But didn't Derogatory Trainer commit thievery as well, Dokutah? Seems kinda hypocritical to me,

 

Gah! Operator Codename Elysium from Arknights? What you're doing here?

 

Elysium: Well-

 

Also, hold on there. Derogatory Trainer's an exception. Because he's cool and awesome. Mainly because he somehow managed to pull off a nuzlocke for this challenging game.

 

Elysium: Kinda bias-

 

Also also, Derogatory Trainer didn't steal from a friend and claim to be their friends afterwards. No justification there.

 

Elysium: ...Oh. Good point there, Doc.

 

Well, you should. Besides, Veronica has multiple chances of returning Charizard. After the Emotionally Emotional Emotion Mountain Fiasco, there's literally several empty weeks(I think) before Veronica and MC got sucked to the past, which she could had returned the Charizard.

 

Heck, she could had just thrown the Charizard Pokeball at Amber and immediately skedaddle on the train. There! Problem solved! And there's a chance she could score a sick headshot on Amber!

 

Elysium: Didn't you just say you hate her?

 

Yeah, I still do. But sick headshots, Elysium!

 

Elysium: ...You're weird.

 

Hey,!

...

...

...

Anyway, rant over. Time to comment on other stuff.

 

 

Melia: I think I'll wait for Pokemon to come to me

What do you think you are, Ash Ketchum? At least Ash has the crippling drawback of unable to win any league for 20 years and unable to age for 20 years-

 

Elysium: Unable to age? Wouldn't that make him eternally young? I would like some of that.

 

...

...

...Huh. 

 

Ah, yes. Another girl with superpowers that invalidate Pokemon's existences in the game...though she is a dark-skin girl, and dark-skin anime girls are hot, so she gets a pass.

 

Huh? What's that Twitter? I'm being sexist? Okay then, dark-skin anime girls are gorgeous.

 

What?! I'm a racist bigot who sees black woman as sexual objects? Where the hell did you get that? I thought I'm talking to Twitter, not Tumblr?!

 

Elysium: How about you get a rest, Dok? Let your trusty vanguard handle these.

 

Urgh, fine then. I trust you, Elysium. 

 

Oh, but before that. Here's my fav Pokemons:

1643448401_FavouritePokemon.thumb.jpg.ce9be3082a0a5d84edb26a5e26dec3d7.jpg

 

 

Please judge!

 

Also, wasn't expecting you to like Whishiwashi, Derogatory Trainer

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-102-attempted-murder-on-the-grand-dream-express-14-06-21.1076/page-51#post-841498

 

Tonight on the Derogatory Channel:

Rose meets her equal and the others suffer greatly for it.

Also some other stuff too.

Whatever. Nobody reads this ad-lib shit just go watch the stupid chapter.


 

 

Also Reborn's spoiler tag is a finicky mess that doesn't do pictures so I'm just going to go back to the old way and put your replies in the actual chapter.

I'll tag you underneath so you still get the notification though. Do let me know if anything goes wrong though,

 

@Gaunt@Dex@Hakimblue99@J-Awesome_One@YinYang9705@Gentleman Jaggi

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...