The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

oh we're in the otherworld tournament part of the run

at least there's gains from this so it isnt completely pointless

ah solunatorock

the most pointless adition to the game but at least you learned valuable lessons about space rock anatomy in the process

I got frillish from 3 separate runs of reborn so you're completely justifyed in switching out the mystery egg

I fucking hate the redone goldenleaf mart, mostly because it replaces the catchy classic pokemart theme with the intentionally soul sucking thrifty megamart theme, and the only reason I assume its thre is because jan wanted to shove in as much gen7 content as possible without considering why its the way it is

oh boy shiny toegipi!

I hope your fanbase isnt as predictable as they're expected to be!

#dontblamemeIvotedforJubilee

well, Sean, a Typical Witch Pokemon pool would include Chandelure, first and foremost. the next most obvious choice is Mismagius, followed by Delphox, the Alakazam line, maybe Gardevoir, and a couple other choices. but not a single physical attacker in sight.

Although, i'm wondeirng if you might regret using that Garufan Magic. i mean, i've gotten a lot of very solid use out of non fused Solrock, oddly enough. Levitating Rocks are great, apparently.

finally, i'm willing to foot the bill for Ceasar's therapy. he definitely needs it.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-97-the-lost-and-the-forgotten-30-04-21.1076/page-45#post-838082

These last two chapters have had a lot of genetic freakshows in them huh?

Anyway here are the replies:

Spoiler
On 4/22/2021 at 4:02 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Can't you ever be nice to your Pokemon?

Or Ash just being able to hold a 300 lb (I think it is anyways?) Larvitar in the anime... Maybe he's just ridiculously strong. Idfk.

Was wondering when you were gonna do the title card.

Worst. Joke. Ever.

I... Actually... Yea... SEAN ASKS THE REAL QUESTIONS FOLKS! BRING IN THE GIRLY HIKERS AND THE SKINNY MALE HIKERS NOW!

Well while that is true, it'd be funny to see you to do a normal playthrough of the game on intense mode and see how long you'd get stuck on certain battles and see you rage out like the world was about to explode. :)

I just realized you have been wanting to marry a lot of girls in Aevium... A certain someone really needs to wake up so you can be all over them again. -wink wink nudge nudge-

Dude... Nurse Joy does the job for free... She's technically not working. She's doing voluntary work.

I had to stop reading and legit laugh for 10 minutes because of the joke with the Solrock... Says a lot about my maturity doesn't it?

It's called "forcing Lunatone's to mate with Ditto somehow and then releasing them into the wild." Duh! Psh. You noob.

...If you don't add that fucking bear to your team sometime down the road...

I'm actually incredibly loving and caring off-screen. That's my dark secret.

And then there's an image of him not being able to lift a caber from the Sun&Moon anime. It's very confusing.

A normal playthrough wouldn't anger me at all. I'd probably just say "Damn, I lost better try again". The stakes just wouldn't be high enough to make me overly emotional.

Ah yes, Aelita. The COMMONER'S choice. True patricians like myself and Florin desire Cassandra and Rhodea.

No fucking way Nurse Joys don't get paid. Nobody would support that system.

Hey don't feel too bad. Everyone else liked it too.

Oh he'll join at some point...eventually...soon-ish...

On 4/22/2021 at 5:38 AM, Gaunt said:

Dear Sean i write to you this letter to express how sad and disappointed i am at your decision to cheat in a game, you really broke my heart and i will never be able to trust anyone again....seriously man this is your run and i watch it for the entertainment not because it's a Nuzlocke or whatever so it's fine with me.

I hope you use Melia jr. to beat the crap out of the real Melia (if you end up fighting her again).

Yeah i stopped playing "main" Pokemon games because they're too boring/easy now that i'm older and have more than 2 brain cells.

Yeah I figured that was most people's reaction too. I wonder what'll happen if I actually lose a battle at some point? I imagine none of you would want me to quit and give up.

And play on HER level? Think again. I'm going to have Rose poison jab Hapi in the throat.

RIP our childhood selves.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:57 PM, Dex said:

You were doomed the moment you made that name an option for Togepi, just be sure to make it as awkward as humanly possible the next time you meet our favorite blond. The fact that it's a shiny is just a beautiful bit of irony. I actually didn't choose the obvious option because I figured you've suffered enough for the time being but I'm clearly in the minority lol.

Man I would have killed for some moo-moo milk at the point in the game, Super Potions were just BARELY cutting it with Geara and Narcissa, to the point it was easier in the long run for me to just let a mon faint than try to partially heal them. (Helped that it wasn't a Nuzlocke but still)

The bit with Abomination made me laugh way harder than I should have, the eyebrow gif caught me off guard.

Beautiful drawings, truly you are the heir to Ken Sugimori. With the rapping skills to rival Eminem, truly. Also I'm glad this isn't a comic run, because then even One Piece would end before this odyssey ever finished.

Crobat is a pretty cool mon, but the way you have to go about getting literally the most common mon in the series is odd. At least it's a short and not a hellish battle against a like level 80 something Crobat.

The side stuff in Goldenleaf and the surrounding buildings, it's actually pretty interesting stuff. I can't wait to see you go through it, like unironically. I think it's some of the better sidequest stuff in the game really. 

I'm probably not even going to mention it. I can just never use Togepi around Melia. Imagine the look she'd give me if she found out I named a Pokemon after her? She'd probably be extremely touched and I'd want to jump out window.

Oh yeah. Probably would have had a way worse time during Part 2 if I didn't literally milk that cow dry for it's delicious milk.

Hehe glad you liked it.

I'm the new artist for the next gen games. Pokemon Hurr and Pokemon Durr.

Detective Conan is worse in that regard. It's like the anime Simpsons.

I would have unironically preferred that. At least it'd explain why they couldn't use the Kingdra statue.

Yeah, I was surprised by both of them actually. Genuinely interesting stuff.

I'm just waiting for V13 before I start Part 5 and the Dufaux stuff.

On 4/22/2021 at 6:15 PM, No name said:

Why do I feel like you're unintentionally going to get the bad ending of this game ? (Assuming, you know that you finish the game before you die)

Unlikely.

I'm going for the best and happiest ending possible.

For me.

On 4/23/2021 at 9:54 PM, YinYang9705 said:

oh we're in the otherworld tournament part of the run

at least there's gains from this so it isnt completely pointless

ah solunatorock

the most pointless adition to the game but at least you learned valuable lessons about space rock anatomy in the process

I got frillish from 3 separate runs of reborn so you're completely justifyed in switching out the mystery egg

I fucking hate the redone goldenleaf mart, mostly because it replaces the catchy classic pokemart theme with the intentionally soul sucking thrifty megamart theme, and the only reason I assume its thre is because jan wanted to shove in as much gen7 content as possible without considering why its the way it is

oh boy shiny toegipi!

I hope your fanbase isnt as predictable as they're expected to be!

#dontblamemeIvotedforJubilee

I'd lean more towards Goku after his first Budokai myself I'm not as familiar with all the Z filler as I am with OG Dragonball.

What, you don't like Pikkon? A completely bland Piccolo rip-off character?

Hey, it has it's own special OC move at level 64. That's...something at least!

I also learned to wear gloves when touching objectmons. Never know what you're going accidentally grope.

Eh...I don't mind it that much. My interpretation was that after Goldenleaf tarred and feathered the last PokeMart employees and burned the Mart itself to the ground. The PokeMart franchise probably didn't want to start up another store there.

So we get this off-brand version instead!

So predictable that I named her Melia Junior when I originally played this part of the game years ago because of COURSE they're going to do it to me.

21 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

I followed you here Sean, just to catch up on commenting for this run.  I missed a few chapters after all

EDIT - I realised that my name is different here, but the 575 should give it away. 

WHO ARE YOU, MASKED VIGILANTE!?!?

17 hours ago, Generic Gamer said:

well, Sean, a Typical Witch Pokemon pool would include Chandelure, first and foremost. the next most obvious choice is Mismagius, followed by Delphox, the Alakazam line, maybe Gardevoir, and a couple other choices. but not a single physical attacker in sight.

Although, i'm wondeirng if you might regret using that Garufan Magic. i mean, i've gotten a lot of very solid use out of non fused Solrock, oddly enough. Levitating Rocks are great, apparently.

finally, i'm willing to foot the bill for Ceasar's therapy. he definitely needs it.

It'd have to be a shiny Mega Gardevoir but yeah that's pretty much accurate. Umbreon maybe? Or some sort of black Meowth would work too.

Nah. It'll be fine. Might as well use something that's new rather than the same old Solrock. Should be interesting at least.

HE WILL SUFFER AND HE WILL LIKE IT!

Also I can't take him to any because every "Pokemon therapist" is incredibly sketchy in this world.

• Upvote 1

*waves at Sean*

guess who is also here(bernag the egg person from the nuzlocke forum).

Normally i would stay in the Nuzlocke forums to read your adventure.
But i kinda saw this and wanted to just give a small wave to the next chapter.

In case anyone couldn't figure it out the journals in the Forsaken Lab were written by Gregory "Geara" Altair.

Honestly this game is so convoluted that I wouldn't blame anyone for forgetting that half the villains exist.

We have 

Spoiler

Team Xen

Bladestar

Order of Arceus

The doppelganger duo Cosmia and Comet

The Stormchasers (yes I count them as villians because no one subordinate to Spacea and Tiempa can be truly on the "good" side)

Dr Isha

And most of the "good" guys either suck or are incapacitated

Spoiler

Veronica is petrified for like 3 chapters straight

Aelita is in a coma for like 3 chapters straight

The prison gang just disappears from the plot for most of Act 2

Ren is effectively a bad guy for pretty much the entirety of Act 2

Lavender is hospitalized for 2 chapters straight

You know, the player and Melia are pretty much the only consistently "active" good guys in the game

That Dexter pic has scarred me for at least the rest of this day...

Aren't you a father Sean? Karrina? Remember? Hmmm?

I PROMISE I'M NOT THE FATHER OF VENAM! 👀

It sucks that its speed sucks though. You can really only use Shuckle against special attacking mons because he'd still have the special defensive stats to tank those hits.

Ummm... Are you gonna pour the volcano's lava into his mouth or ass?

It's against the rules to kill me. Everyone else though is fair game.

You shall bow down to Prophet... Eventually!

I DON'T LIKE TO GET WET ALRIGHT!?

Umm... There are trucks? Have you forgotten that?

Soooo we're gonna see you on a cross sometime in the future right?

More like "Team Skull is just an annoying group while the Aether Foundation is the secret evil team."

Damn... That's kind of ironic huh? Survive a fire only to survive long enough to die in 1.

Hey! Don't be talking bad about my Goodra! It's tied for my top 3 Pokemon! The other 2 being Arbok & Mr. Rime.

And I'm going to RIP Gregory to fucking pieces the second I see that prick again.

Spoiler

It sure is a shame that Crescent beat you to turning Geara into a jigsaw puzzle. Maybe when Nastasia is finished fixing Humpty Dumpty she'll let you have a turn?

lost and forgotten eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXcnuyaZDw

to be fair if I was venams father I too would run away to some undocumented part of the map to get away from her

"Just wait like another 45 chapters and you'll see how well THAT line of thinking works out for her."

incredibly well for everyone but you?

scientists melt in water, everyone knows that

a whole game about it that would ruin keta for my friends! and have a code for riolu hidden deep within it that you can just go into the pictures folder to see!

thankfully that never happened and we're on the sane timeline

technically speaking lava is just super melted rock so jenner didnt die to fire! him still being dead sucks for matthew but hey thats the price to pay for working for terrorists without a cause

1 hour ago, YinYang9705 said:

echnically speaking lava is just super melted rock so jenner didnt die to fire

Well, if you fell into an actual active volcano the heat would burn you to ash WELL before you actually hit the lava.

So much lore this episode and we finally meet the mad scientist (not even surprised) that spawned the abomination named Venam, on that note i wonder if we'll find your ingame "dad" (probably a mad scientist too if i had to guess but with all this time travel nonsense who knows?)

Silvally has pretty good stats and an ok movepool (multi-attack is pretty good if Jan updated the move power) so i hope you have the TM for Sword Dance

Parent of the year, this Matthew guy. Could at least send of postcard or something dude.

Well if nothing else, Shuckle is a good Pokemon to use a wall to stall for time in a tough fight. 

Silvally is honestly one of my favorite Gen 7 mons and I like the gimmick around it. Just gotta find all those discs for it, you've probably picked up a couple at some point. Also fighting the mon yourself is totally valid, Jessie did it with her Seviper and that went well.

Also the stuff in Wispy Tower, I guess since you didn't go through here in the most recent versions that's what's setting off the cutscenes. Be funny if you could do the current version of that fight with Geara with the team you have now. 

Well you're essentially immortal so you're already like half way to godhood. So there's that. 

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-98-the-legend-of-griselda-a-link-to-the-past-04-05-21.1076/page-46#post-838302

Sadly I do not get a hookshot nor a weird Beyblade to ride in this chapter.

Would be NICE though.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/30/2021 at 10:00 AM, bernag said:

*waves at Sean*

guess who is also here(bernag the egg person from the nuzlocke forum).

Normally i would stay in the Nuzlocke forums to read your adventure.
But i kinda saw this and wanted to just give a small wave to the next chapter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

But thank you all the same.

NOW GO BACK!

On 4/30/2021 at 12:46 PM, No name said:

In case anyone couldn't figure it out the journals in the Forsaken Lab were written by Gregory "Geara" Altair.

Honestly this game is so convoluted that I wouldn't blame anyone for forgetting that half the villains exist.

We have 

Reveal hidden contents

Team Xen

Bladestar

Order of Arceus

The doppelganger duo Cosmia and Comet

The Stormchasers (yes I count them as villians because no one subordinate to Spacea and Tiempa can be truly on the "good" side)

Dr Isha

And most of the "good" guys either suck or are incapacitated

Reveal hidden contents

Veronica is petrified for like 3 chapters straight

Aelita is in a coma for like 3 chapters straight

The prison gang just disappears from the plot for most of Act 2

Ren is effectively a bad guy for pretty much the entirety of Act 2

Lavender is hospitalized for 2 chapters straight

You know, the player and Melia are pretty much the only consistently "active" good guys in the game

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...that's way less funny.

So instead in this continuity, they were written by a thot scientist. It makes sense too, when you consider how much of a player Vitus is/was.

I'd blame them. But I understand that nobody has as much seethe in them as me.

I was confused by this before I remembered that this game is divided into chapters now.

Please only use my chapter count where Aelita's been gone for 60 and Ren has been gone for 108.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:31 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

That Dexter pic has scarred me for at least the rest of this day...

Aren't you a father Sean? Karrina? Remember? Hmmm?

I PROMISE I'M NOT THE FATHER OF VENAM! 👀

It sucks that its speed sucks though. You can really only use Shuckle against special attacking mons because he'd still have the special defensive stats to tank those hits.

Ummm... Are you gonna pour the volcano's lava into his mouth or ass?

It's against the rules to kill me. Everyone else though is fair game.

You shall bow down to Prophet... Eventually!

I DON'T LIKE TO GET WET ALRIGHT!?

Umm... There are trucks? Have you forgotten that?

Soooo we're gonna see you on a cross sometime in the future right?

More like "Team Skull is just an annoying group while the Aether Foundation is the secret evil team."

Damn... That's kind of ironic huh? Survive a fire only to survive long enough to die in 1.

Hey! Don't be talking bad about my Goodra! It's tied for my top 3 Pokemon! The other 2 being Arbok & Mr. Rime.

I'm losing my touch.

Sorry that's been filed away in the repressed section of my brain. You'll have to fill out a form if you want a response from it.

WEED! HE'S GROWING WEED! INTERNET POLICE, DPA, ELITE BEAT AGENTS AND WHOEVER ELSE! HEEEAAAAALLLLP!

Three guesses which Gym I use him in then.

I'm going to pick it up and shove it up his ass. I will find away! Probably involving Groudon!

I won't be on a cross for that. Probably going to end up there for other things though.

And even then..."meh" is how I'd describe those two groups.

Nancy threw herself in front of an immortal man to save his life. I think she has the worst ironic death.

Well now I think we have to talk bad about you and your TERRIBLE taste. 

On 4/30/2021 at 7:16 PM, TheHellHamster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It sure is a shame that Crescent beat you to turning Geara into a jigsaw puzzle. Maybe when Nastasia is finished fixing Humpty Dumpty she'll let you have a turn?

I turn those pieces to DUST then!

Or at the very least spill a LOT of lemonade on the machine keeping him alive.

On 5/1/2021 at 12:17 AM, YinYang9705 said:

lost and forgotten eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXcnuyaZDw

to be fair if I was venams father I too would run away to some undocumented part of the map to get away from her

"Just wait like another 45 chapters and you'll see how well THAT line of thinking works out for her."

incredibly well for everyone but you?

scientists melt in water, everyone knows that

a whole game about it that would ruin keta for my friends! and have a code for riolu hidden deep within it that you can just go into the pictures folder to see!

thankfully that never happened and we're on the sane timeline

technically speaking lava is just super melted rock so jenner didnt die to fire! him still being dead sucks for matthew but hey thats the price to pay for working for terrorists without a cause

Okay now there is NO way I'd get a reference that niche.

I'd stay and discipline her myself. To spare the world the dark fate.

Pretty much. Which is great! It's USUALLY the other way around!

Please tell everyone they suck.

Oh shit I could have gotten a Riolu!? Where and how!?

*Ahem* I mean, yes. That never happened and WILL never happened depending on how lazy I feel. If not a lot, I'll probably cover it somehow.

It's all heat anyway.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:32 AM, No name said:

Well, if you fell into an actual active volcano the heat would burn you to ash WELL before you actually hit the lava.

Oh shush. There's no way heat can turn you into a ten-year old.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:56 AM, Gaunt said:

So much lore this episode and we finally meet the mad scientist (not even surprised) that spawned the abomination named Venam, on that note i wonder if we'll find your ingame "dad" (probably a mad scientist too if i had to guess but with all this time travel nonsense who knows?)

Silvally has pretty good stats and an ok movepool (multi-attack is pretty good if Jan updated the move power) so i hope you have the TM for Sword Dance

I don't think my in-game dad actually exists. OR my in-game mother. A lot of the later stuff makes me think I'm actually an extra-dimensional being piloting a corpse...so that's something.

It's pretty useful if I need an extra advantage against a certain type with it's weird Type Disk change ability.

And I don't have one YET but I assume somewhere down the line i'll find one.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:29 PM, Dex said:

Parent of the year, this Matthew guy. Could at least send of postcard or something dude.

Well if nothing else, Shuckle is a good Pokemon to use a wall to stall for time in a tough fight. 

Silvally is honestly one of my favorite Gen 7 mons and I like the gimmick around it. Just gotta find all those discs for it, you've probably picked up a couple at some point. Also fighting the mon yourself is totally valid, Jessie did it with her Seviper and that went well.

Also the stuff in Wispy Tower, I guess since you didn't go through here in the most recent versions that's what's setting off the cutscenes. Be funny if you could do the current version of that fight with Geara with the team you have now. 

Well you're essentially immortal so you're already like half way to godhood. So there's that. 

LITERALLY AN HOUR AWAY BY TRAIN. There's no fucking way his family doesn't at least visit.

OR...I ignore all sensible strategies and do the OPPOSITE? Huh? Huh? Doesn't that sound like a...smart idea?

I like it too. And I think I have some...but I forgot to get the ones off Matthew before leaving for GDC. Whoops?

I'd rather take the Seviper. You only need to watch out for it's teeth and tail.

I mean...you know I went through it originally in like 2017 right? That other file was a throwaway. I didn't go far in it.

The fight would probably end the same way. Rose putting Griselda through the floorboards.

Mmmm...I'd say more... 1/6th of the way. I'm missing all the GOOD parts of godhood. Like the lack of pain, omnipotence and eternal youth.

I just get to enjoy multiple stabs wounds and remembering what deadly poison tastes like.

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oh shit I could have gotten a Riolu!? Where and how!?

GDC Central Building

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

when you consider how much of a player Vitus is/was.

Headcanon : Melia is so beloved by all because her dad was apperantly the most charismatic dude ever.

Kinda funny that the big bad Vitus is driven to evil by corporate greed, land disputes and police brutality (and his sexretary-assistant being a bitch)

No, i will not leave you alone.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

Didn't Mosely have a Pangoro? Why didn't she just send that thing out and terrorize Sariah?

Will there be a time you use the Zygarde? (Probably misspelled it but I'm too lazy to look up how to really spell it)

Hmm... If you're immortal but broke your ankles, would they just heal right up in a matter of seconds or would it still take months for them to get better?

But... IT'S FUN! RIGHT... RIGHT?!

Wait. You show affection to your Pokemon? Could have fooled me.

Pretty sure Yamask is a dead human and the mask it holds is the face it used to have when it was alive.

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Will there be a time you use the Zygarde? (Probably misspelled it but I'm too lazy to look up how to really spell it)

You spelled it perfectly

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Hmm... If you're immortal but broke your ankles, would they just heal right up in a matter of seconds or would it still take months for them to get better?

The regeneration only happens after you die.

Healing of injuries still takes the normal amount of time.

Ah yes Traya an appropriate name for a backstabbing murdering "person" now you have 2 (right?) unstable murdering Pokemon...good for you.

Oh so Timpea&Spacea were terrible from the start and yet somehow i'm not surprised

But Sean you should know why literally ALL the important characters are female in this game because it's the current day and age and men (white men specifically) are (for the most part) considered trash tier (in America and some parts of Europe that is) thank god (which doesn't exist btw) that i live in Russia we don't have any of this nonsense (see i did the rant instead of you).

Don't stop believing in the Cube! In like 100 (more or less) episodes you'll have a beautiful engine of mass destruction to unleash upon your enemies/victims

oh it wasnt a reference I just use any excuse possible to post epic battle fantasy music

like so! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEUb70odr4

the awful fate of any legendary pokemon in fanfiction, getting upstaged by their "cute" waifu versions and then getting left in a basement for decades

at least the creation trio got off better then volcanion

oh boy I hope the reward pokemon is a duskull! :D

>and so giratina eats shit

god why does giratina suffer so much in this game

Oh that's some nice stuff including Scraggy and Gastly (That's a good nickname too, Kreia is awesome). Also wow you get Gastly way earlier here than in Reborn. Like it's a sidequest in V18, where you're team is in the late 80's.

Hopefully that "Reaper Cloth" has been washed or it really will kill someone.

Violent revolution and matricide, just what Pokemon was missing all this time. 

About how that Gastly works. . . at this it's probably better to just attempt to roll with it. It'll be better for your blood pressure and mental state.

Also I gotta read it during the day time because dude when you upload it's like 4 am where I live at. I gotta sleep man!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-98-the-legend-of-griselda-a-link-to-the-past-04-05-21.1076/page-47#post-838728

There you go.

Another chapter full of faffing about, screaming about the government chapter and joking about sexually assaulting penguins.

How lovely.

Spoiler
On 5/4/2021 at 2:06 PM, No name said:

GDC Central Building

Headcanon : Melia is so beloved by all because her dad was apperantly the most charismatic dude ever.

Kinda funny that the big bad Vitus is driven to evil by corporate greed, land disputes and police brutality (and his sexretary-assistant being a bitch)

No, i will not leave you alone.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

Vitus had some serious mojo. But I guess it isn't hard to have after literal eons of life or whatever the fuck his deal is.

Driven back to evil at least. He already had the cult stuff set up for a while.

Please. do.

I'd appreciate it.

On 5/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, Xavier575 said:

Damn, I wasn't first here unfortunately.  Benarg was first here because he couldn't handle being first in the Nuzlocke forums.  

GET OUTTA HERE YOU CROSS-POSTIN' BASTARD!

PICK A DAMN LANE!

On 5/5/2021 at 2:25 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Didn't Mosely have a Pangoro? Why didn't she just send that thing out and terrorize Sariah?

But... IT'S FUN! RIGHT... RIGHT?!

Wait. You show affection to your Pokemon? Could have fooled me.

Pretty sure Yamask is a dead human and the mask it holds is the face it used to have when it was alive.

She...did later on but I guess she couldn't because she was cornered before?

Probably in some Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann type moment, yes.

No-Name has it right. Healing only kicks in after I actually die. You'd know this if you PAID ATTENTION to when Sakitron beat the shit out of me. My injuries stayed until I died at the end of the chapter.

Yes. It's pretty obvious how much I pamper Rose. ARE YOU BLIND?

Nah. That's what the government WANT you to think.

Also who the fuck checks up on that?

On 5/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, Gaunt said:

Ah yes Traya an appropriate name for a backstabbing murdering "person" now you have 2 (right?) unstable murdering Pokemon...good for you.

Oh so Timpea&Spacea were terrible from the start and yet somehow i'm not surprised

But Sean you should know why literally ALL the important characters are female in this game because it's the current day and age and men (white men specifically) are (for the most part) considered trash tier (in America and some parts of Europe that is) thank god (which doesn't exist btw) that i live in Russia we don't have any of this nonsense (see i did the rant instead of you).

Don't stop believing in the Cube! In like 100 (more or less) episodes you'll have a beautiful engine of mass destruction to unleash upon your enemies/victims

I don't think you can put Traya on the same level as Chiller though. And Chiller is rather loyal for a serial killer cone.

Nobody is. I don't think anyone actually LIKES them after all.

Gaunt stop! Lower your power level before "They" find you! Plus it's mostly social media and media in general that are pulling that shit.

I assume. I don't have any preachy woke friends myself.

Nope.

I'll have a dog.

That's what I'll have in 100-ish chapters anyway. A weird looking dog with good moves.

On 5/6/2021 at 1:17 AM, YinYang9705 said:

oh it wasnt a reference I just use any excuse possible to post epic battle fantasy music

like so! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEUb70odr4

the awful fate of any legendary pokemon in fanfiction, getting upstaged by their "cute" waifu versions and then getting left in a basement for decades

at least the creation trio got off better then volcanion

oh boy I hope the reward pokemon is a duskull! :D

>and so giratina eats shit

god why does giratina suffer so much in this game

It's not bad at all. Still don't know who the fuck names a series "Epic Battle Fantasy" though.

We need to see Griselda artwork though. I want to know if she's cute.

Oh yeah. Why is it just those three that are humanized? Where's the Groudon girl? Or the Mew girl? Or some other legendary but is definitely a cute girl?

She should really stop fucking getting caught and forced to fight me.

It's like the guaranteed path to eating shit.

On 5/6/2021 at 5:23 AM, Dex said:

Oh that's some nice stuff including Scraggy and Gastly (That's a good nickname too, Kreia is awesome). Also wow you get Gastly way earlier here than in Reborn. Like it's a sidequest in V18, where you're team is in the late 80's.

Hopefully that "Reaper Cloth" has been washed or it really will kill someone.

Violent revolution and matricide, just what Pokemon was missing all this time. 

About how that Gastly works. . . at this it's probably better to just attempt to roll with it. It'll be better for your blood pressure and mental state.

Also I gotta read it during the day time because dude when you upload it's like 4 am where I live at. I gotta sleep man!

I was always nice to Kreia even if I told her to get fucked with her dumb ideology.

Way earlier game-wise anyway. This run has eclipsed the Reborn run in chapter number (including the unaired ones obvs) already and we're not even on Badge 11...

OF COURSE IT'S WASHED!

Get ready for even more violent revolution after the filler arc is over!

Only with a dash of stupidity and SEVERELY misjudging my character.

A truer statement has never been spoken. 

But it's more entertaining when I do freak out so...

WELL HERE THEN. IT'S 5:30AM FOR ME RN! ENJOY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeE2zmYFN3o a scottish collage student in 2009

>flora

surely this wont lead into another plot tumor

hopefully

maybe

>filler leading into unexpected fights with high level pokemon

its expected at this point really

the piplups will be fine, one will just evolve into a new empoleon and rule the kingdom in his steed

1 hour ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

No-Name has it right

You surprised?

True patricians like myself and Florin desire Cassandra and Rhodea.

Hopefully that was ironic.

Flora is gonna be great to deal with.

Why did the you call Deagan the dumbest character in the game?

Not gonna lie, this backtracking adventure has kinda gotten boring, when's the PLOT coming back ?

im fine with the side content personally its fun to see nuzlockers do the optional stuff and not rush the game 

kekwait you posted this in reborn 13 hrs ago but the forum says it was like 5hrs ago