The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

just noticed that the field made the poison move part rock type which made it super effective that's why it did much less to machamp despite having the same special defense this gave me flashbacks to the chess arena in reborn which claimed a live in the same way with I believe strength or psychic also giving rock typing

2 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

just noticed that the field made the poison move part rock type which made it super effective that's why it did much less to machamp despite having the same special defense this gave me flashbacks to the chess arena in reborn which claimed a live in the same way with I believe strength or psychic also giving rock typing

Thats's... wow i NEVER noticed that, and yeah giving like 4 moves extra rock typing is about 50% off what Reborn's chess field does... seriously that field may as well not exist. That kinda reinforces my feeling that Rejuv would benefit from having ingame Field effect readout's like Reborn, it has a txt. file in the Downloadfolder but... i only ever look in there if something wierd happens tbh

Edited by Falirion

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-86-youve-been-thunderstruck-erick-gym-battle-01-11.1076/page-39#post-782936

In which I beat up the Gym Leader's replacement's replacement.

Seriously am I going to be the ONLY challenger against the Elite 8? Seems like nobody else can even find half of these idiots!

Anyway replies below!

Spoiler

On 10/17/2019 at 7:09 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Do you think Garbodor sprouts weird tentacle arms? Hmm?! Actually... it kind of does... Nvm. Ignore this.

...Please never make such a heinous joke again.

Stench has a certain amount of chance to make the target flinch no matter what the Pokemon with the ability is using. So like Bite but if Bite was any move.

Back in my playthrough, I never got that book. So I didn't have an option except to kill the Garbodor.

That's right. You want Saki to return! You want her by your side at all times now! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!... I'm weird.

Basically but we're weak as fuck... Well some of us are... Everyone except for... Melia...

That battle seems like it took forever with the amount of Superpowers it took to take down that thing.

Karrina sure likes to say "hmph" a lot huh?

You really going on holidays or you gonna be doing the WG Help Center Quests plus possible other side quests?

Heinous jokes are my speciality.

Wow that's rather annoying. Good thing it apparently didn't work?

The better option by far. "Our hero" my fucking ass.

You are. You were a Majin for a time iirc.

Oh Help Center Quests and others of course.

It's a working holiday since a hero's work is never done! Hahahaaha!

Haaaaaaah....

On 10/17/2019 at 8:11 PM, Falirion said:

Why only Rift Gyara you ask? well Jan found it fit to put quite a few fights in the early game, that you are supposed to lose, story wise, to make sure you know how weak one is at the start (as oppossed to the battle machine or whatever later, not that pokemon battles matter in here *Cough*) and SOMEHOW rift Gyara is one of those (had to read that in the forum at some point and didn't believe it so i went to test it, you are in fact allowed to lose that one), hence it's still around later for that sidequest with Crawli (who if I remeber correctly can't get to the thing because him seeing through his bugs or something, which i don't get. can he not find it with the bug eyes? and if so what point is there to that then?). then there is also Melia Vs. Madelis (yes you play Melia for that battle, lv18 Togepi vs lv20 Houndoom doesn't take a genius to know how THAT goes) since V11 i think, Madelis' Shadow Mewtwo and of course Madam X and her edge-chicken, there are more "allowed to lose" battles but those are the ones the game basically assumes you lose either way (safe for some changed dialogue of course, but the win really doesn't matter).

I would say that Venam would be the type to say that "if the pot calls the kettle black, the kettle is still freakin black" but that would imply some self-awareness she clearly doesn't have

Yeah that's the Rift Garbo i know, ridicolously tanky (150/200/200 base bulk if i remember right) with a field that gives it free recovery, fun. in fact it's defenses at level 62 can be compared to some (relativly flimsy) level 100 mons, see spoiler for exact stats (ignore the poison heal ability, that is it's ability as of V12)

Reveal hidden contents

1865991268_GarbodorStats.jpg.07fc6fe3de947730ed84fb0c2d5fd31f.jpg

slower than a snail but with that kind of bulk you don't need speed
as for Melia's reaction... she literally was in the presence of the thing for at most 30 min or so AT MOST, but it's hers... i guess it's her mutated trashbag, but wow didn't realize she was that attached to the bag. (that's how this Garbo was created, for those that don't remember, Venam & Melia experimented with some myth that Trubbish come into beeing, through leaving trashbag's in Sewer Water to long, Venam 2 small ones, and Melia 1 BIG one, and they were right....) don't think i need to mention Melia beeing unthankful, thats par for the course a simple "Thanks, [Player] for helping safe(ing) my Garbodor Favorite Trashbag, i missed it in the last 3 years" or something would make her at least a little more bearable. As for her only having 5 mons currently, as of V12 that be 7 at this point in the game 

Reveal hidden contents

Togekiss, (crested)Meganium, Zoroark, Doublade, Gardevoir, Snorlax & Hydreigon

(even though later it's still mentioned she only has 5, that dialogue was overlooked in the rework i guess)

So basically "I didn't expect Sean to be so cool and awesome as to beat every bullshit monster I threw at him" love Jan?

Also jesus christ that thing is a fucking brick. I'm surprised it even HAS a Speed Stat.

Spoiler Reply: Yeah I really wasn't feeling the emotion from it. It's like when she says we were friends despite spending about 4-6 hours total in each other's presence.

No I think she still only has the 5 but her team line-up keeps changing so often it's hard to keep track. Mimikyu was her official canon sixth. The rest like her Yangmega just get retconned.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

Hmmm...don't think so. Ah well, I guess I'm not as persuasive as I thought I was. At the very least, I'm glad that you'll be getting a vacation from your least favorite characters...even though I don't agree with your stance.

I'm calling the Coastguard to arrest you for being a literal psychopath.

We all have our tastes I suppose. Even if SOME people are as degenerate to like literal fucking demi-gods.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:14 AM, Gaunt said:

That slap was good even if she forgave them instantly

Did you really misclick? Or was it to get the "good ending"? If there is such a thing in this game

Sometimes this game amazes me at how inconsiderate it can be towards the protagonist, it's her Garbodor she should be the one to fight it, instead she basically orders you to do it and you don't even get a "thanks Sean" afterward.

16 whole chapters without the stupid duo? Is it Christmas already? Or will those chapters be one sentence long?

Karrina should have kicked her in the head as payback.

Yeah. 100% Misclick. I don't think it was THAT big a deal as to affect the whole ending, right? It's just a stupid fucking Garbodor! It's not like Taka dying.

Pokemon Rejuvenation: Where everyone except you gets gratitude.

No no. They're all decent sized exploration/sidequests/horrible mistakes. It had fun writing them.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:09 PM, YinYang9705 said:

And so you accidentally saved the life of a lesser being while attempting to murder it

how heroic

>I'm smart when I want to be

if I was using my own laptop to type this I would have put an x doubt spoiler just for that

alas poor bombardier, you were the best fire/dragon sean ever used

I'm REALLY fucking bad at being bad in this game.

You know how I burned down Sheridan? I found out they rebuilt and made it better. Even the Rangers saw it as a wake-up call and started acting competent. FML.

Yeah. I don't think anyone in the room believed her. Even the Garbodor.

And probably the only since the only other ones are a legendary and something evolved from a fucking Charizard. (which I will never use)

On 10/18/2019 at 7:01 PM, pikafan96 said:

To be fair, I remember Defog because I just completely refused to teach it to any of my Pokemon back in the day.

So I was forced to wade through a barely visible route full of trainers while dealing with an accuracy debuff.

So yeah, I remember Defog.

If Melia considers that Garbodor her hero for defeating one Rift Pokemon, you should be her god by now.

I mean, how many of those things have you defeated in comparison to that overgrown sludge bag?

Also R.I.P Bombardier, he went out with a bang 😔

You didn't teach it to them because you're a good trainer.

Good trainers shoot blindly from the hip because they believe in their Pokemon! They don't need some silly thing like actually SEEING their opponent!

"ALLEGEDLY defeating one Rift Pokemon" that'd be funny though. Especially after her ascension to that level at the end of this season.

Well I don't know the exact number but it's all of them so far.

Heh. Bang. That's funny. 

Image result for bang meme cowboy bebop

I wish I made that joke now.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, No name said:

Have you seen the thread where a guy makes a Rejuvenation theory based on SHREK references of all things?

So,when's "Snakewood Log Number 7"?

Yes.

Please don't make direct eye-contact with Hycrox. He'll probably bite.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:55 PM, DemICE said:

defog is shoved in my face everytime competitive is bringed up so its hard to forget it nowadays.  

wew that was one shitty adventure there,  with likewise shitty rewards.  i guess you got ONE tm and... that was it actually i think.

at least it ended in the high note of melia getting slapped. beggars can't be chosers!

im curious on how will you cope with the bullshit signature move erick has

Really? I had no idea it was used in competitive. I know Rapid Spin was for the entry hazards but I guess Defog works too.

Can I choose to not be a beggar anymore?

Why I'll do it with ground types and by ruining his field effect so he doesn't have that edge they all desperately need against me!

On 10/21/2019 at 1:09 AM, Dex said:

Poor Bombardier, killed by the heavily biased field effects. At least it wasn't to another out of nowhere legendary Pokemon?

The game at times feels like it was written with the player character as an afterthought in a lot of scenes. It's kinda jarring to say the least. But now is the time for side quests and whatever changes that the new version brough to the table. Though you should probably go through decontamination first. . .and burn everything that was on you during your fun trip to the sewers. 

Or Chiller's Hail. That's also happened a few too many times for it not to be suspicious.

Yeah it's like I'm just an accessory to whoever's turn it is with the plot ball. Like when you go into Aelita's rift. You get pretty much overshadowed by Erin despite being a better and longer friend to Aelita. It's shit.

Side-quests at least let me feel appreciated.

On 10/21/2019 at 9:32 AM, nepeta100 said:

Damn. Good eye there.

I always forget that these fields can make moves two types instead of one.

• Thanks 1

You know, if I were to paint myself pink, I'd look like regular Majin Buu and Super Buu combined.

Btw, YES! I have to do that anytime I've been reading your nuzlockes. But it's worth it for a read... You know, if someone could take your nuzlocke of this game and make it into a manga, that would be awesome as fuck.

Btw, (I feel like I've asked you this 1000 times already so if I did, you have permission to take out all of your unyielding rage out on me) are you on V12 because I do NOT remember the Gym looking like that. AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BATTLE AMANDA!?

Uhh... Are you saying that Bug Type Moves aren't very effective on Dragon Types? Cuuus I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Uhh... What do you mean your boy? Domacles doesn't have a gender!

You know, I honestly can't wait til you get to GDC. To me, that's when shit goes from 100 to tripping the fuck out on acid and LSD 1000. Gonna have to see your reactions to that when the time comes.

About the V12 Melia Team thing: in her battle on the Xen ship when one gets to the island that we are all trying to forget, she in fact uses a full team of 6 now. and then in later battles. and then one of those gets swapped for some of her later battles (but she always runs full 6 now),  but her team was changed every other version or so, that i keep track of that only proves that i pay way to much attention to this pointless information.

Mono electric teams do tend on the more predictable side, don't they?

well yeah that water level is wierd but i honestly don't question things like that anymore in this region, i wouldn't be surprised if that island magically appeared,
... actually speaking of, if that island rose up from the dirtwater, where was erick before that, there isn't anywhere that he could stand, was he taking a bath in the poison water?

I mean we all know why melia doesn't have to get badges for her "abusing fly to fill in for every other HM" because melia is special

Also speaking of erick, don't be to hard on him having a sidejob he is only a backup leader afterall. The newslady Volta is the actually Electric leader supposedly, but some npc in the lobby claims that erick is stronger than her... and he says he never had a gym battle, yeah that doesn't have to make sense.
Also just generally Saki is supposed to be the gym leader in west gearen. she is steel, because saki is not there Volta took the Gym in west gearen for the time being... and she has no time so erick came up as a backup, why are eletric leaders (there is no way sombody named VOLTA isn't electric) backing up for saki's steel? that's pointless that way aevium still has no steel leader until saki reappears... it might just be that the aevium league is run worse than reborns, and thats a tall order, In fact i am pretty sure Aevium currently doesn't have a leader for quite a few types, Normal for instance, steel as saki is missing, nobody even heard of a fairy leader pretty sure, water and rock are also missing... yeah reborns league administration looks good compared to this

bug is neutral to dragon pretty sure, not that i can make sense of dragons weaknesses and restistances anyway, but yeah magnezone and alola raichu actually have some good special attack to their names.
Also: nooo damocles, whos gonna fill in for the silent type now?!

Edited by Falirion

So many things were too close for comfort.    Sadly for Damocles it was an extra step from that.  Pity, because if it had survived till the point where you get a specific held item for it, it transforms into a menace.

6 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I'm calling the Coastguard to arrest you for being a literal psychopath.

You think the Coastguard can arrest me? I am the Coastguard!

We all have our tastes I suppose. Even if SOME people are as degenerate to like literal fucking demi-gods.

Hey, don't knock it back. You never know what rewards await you for supporting Lady Melia.

Phew Chiller survived but how DID he survive? I always thought Vanilluxe as not very strong defensively, anyway that was waaaay too close, 

RIP Damocles your silence was worth more than a 1000 words.

All in all this Gym battle was not very difficult (or you made it seem that way) and yes we'll probably never see Erick again as this game focuses too much on some "really important" characters (to the detriment of others)

So Angie is back and more edgy than ever...meh i've seen worse 

I am very excited for the West Gearen sidequests.

Why did you make that comment about Hycrox?

Hardcore Trainer Adrian is still dead. I guess you could build another Philosopher's Stone. I mean a Melia Sue's soul would definitely be powerful enough to revive 1 person,right?

Aw... poor Damocles. Rest in piece you beautiful piece of sentient clay 😔

Shame that we'll never be able to hear his wise words of wisdom again.

Hey! I like Eelektross!

Even if they did give it the short end of the stick when they were designing idle animations for the 3D models.

I mean just look at it...

Spoiler

eelektross.gif

Disgusting.

Oh boy Angie's back and angrier than ever.

At least you'll get another chance to try and thaw her frozen heart 😉

Man that really bites about Damocles, dude was a go-to Pokemon for you behind Rose, Chiller, and Ceaser. 

Yeah I gotta agree with you about fangame gym leader teams, they've gotten kinda predictable in the "What's the best way to almost totally negate the weaknesses of this type based team". There could stand to be gym leaders like Blue from HGSS or maybe just based off a theme instead of type at least.

Time for the filler arc sidequests, have fun away from the main plot!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-87-west-side-story-07-11.1076/page-39#post-783513

Sean meanders around a new town and gets into all sorts of mischief.

Man imagine if this was an actual fucking show with Tv Guide summaries like that?

Oof.

Anyway your replies.

Spoiler
On 11/2/2019 at 12:13 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

You know, if I were to paint myself pink, I'd look like regular Majin Buu and Super Buu combined.

Btw, YES! I have to do that anytime I've been reading your nuzlockes. But it's worth it for a read... You know, if someone could take your nuzlocke of this game and make it into a manga, that would be awesome as fuck.

Btw, (I feel like I've asked you this 1000 times already so if I did, you have permission to take out all of your unyielding rage out on me) are you on V12 because I do NOT remember the Gym looking like that. AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BATTLE AMANDA!?

Uhh... Are you saying that Bug Type Moves aren't very effective on Dragon Types? Cuuus I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Uhh... What do you mean your boy? Domacles doesn't have a gender!

You know, I honestly can't wait til you get to GDC. To me, that's when shit goes from 100 to tripping the fuck out on acid and LSD 1000. Gonna have to see your reactions to that when the time comes.

Either that or a crazy man who painted himself pink.

Unfortunately I'd need a really obsessed fan who's good at drawing to do that. And even then i'd be uncomfortable at THAT much dedication.

Version 12 is Season 4. Season 3 is a mix of 10 and 11. I do meet her later on? She thinks I'm plotting to destroy the league? But we don't battle or anything. Haven't battled her in years.

Crawli made me think so. I blame him.

It's an affectionate term man. What else would I have said? "MY LUMP OF GENDERLESS CLAAAAY?"

Oh boy. GDC. What. A. Hoot.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:28 AM, Falirion said:

About the V12 Melia Team thing: in her battle on the Xen ship when one gets to the island that we are all trying to forget, she in fact uses a full team of 6 now. and then in later battles. and then one of those gets swapped for some of her later battles (but she always runs full 6 now),  but her team was changed every other version or so, that i keep track of that only proves that i pay way to much attention to this pointless information.

Mono electric teams do tend on the more predictable side, don't they?

well yeah that water level is wierd but i honestly don't question things like that anymore in this region, i wouldn't be surprised if that island magically appeared,
... actually speaking of, if that island rose up from the dirtwater, where was erick before that, there isn't anywhere that he could stand, was he taking a bath in the poison water?

I mean we all know why melia doesn't have to get badges for her "abusing fly to fill in for every other HM" because melia is special

Also speaking of erick, don't be to hard on him having a sidejob he is only a backup leader afterall. The newslady Volta is the actually Electric leader supposedly, but some npc in the lobby claims that erick is stronger than her... and he says he never had a gym battle, yeah that doesn't have to make sense.
Also just generally Saki is supposed to be the gym leader in west gearen. she is steel, because saki is not there Volta took the Gym in west gearen for the time being... and she has no time so erick came up as a backup, why are eletric leaders (there is no way sombody named VOLTA isn't electric) backing up for saki's steel? that's pointless that way aevium still has no steel leader until saki reappears... it might just be that the aevium league is run worse than reborns, and thats a tall order, In fact i am pretty sure Aevium currently doesn't have a leader for quite a few types, Normal for instance, steel as saki is missing, nobody even heard of a fairy leader pretty sure, water and rock are also missing... yeah reborns league administration looks good compared to this

bug is neutral to dragon pretty sure, not that i can make sense of dragons weaknesses and restistances anyway, but yeah magnezone and alola raichu actually have some good special attack to their names.
Also: nooo damocles, whos gonna fill in for the silent type now?!

Huh...well due to the amount of rewrites this game has gone under since I started I'm thinking I need to split the two universes. One where you all start since Version 12 and the Terribly Titled one where I started in Version 5. Because I can't just retcon most of the run now.

Yeah actually where the fuck was Erick in that little display? If he was on the platform when it rose he definitely has cancer now.

Aevium's is bad due to the gym leaders fucking off and doing their own thing making it hard to complete the challenge.

Reborn's is bad because half of the leaders are either children or evil. It's kind of hard to compare the two since they're both so messy.

LOOK I FORGOT BUG WAS NEUTRAL BECAUSE CRAWLI LOST TO JUST ONE OF MY POKEMON! Cut me some slack.

Nobody. I can't replace him any more than I could replace Pounce's constant snarking. 

On 11/2/2019 at 12:32 AM, DemICE said:

So many things were too close for comfort.    Sadly for Damocles it was an extra step from that.  Pity, because if it had survived till the point where you get a specific held item for it, it transforms into a menace.

Oh man. FUCK Crests honestly.

I don't have a single Pokemon anymore that can use them and now I'll have to deal with the enemy having that advantage on top of Mega-Evolving, Z-moves AND Field Effects.

This game was rigged against me from the start.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:44 AM, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

You think the Coastguard can arrest me? I am the Coastguard!

Image result for not yet mace windu gif

On 11/2/2019 at 4:16 AM, Gaunt said:

Phew Chiller survived but how DID he survive? I always thought Vanilluxe as not very strong defensively, anyway that was waaaay too close, 

RIP Damocles your silence was worth more than a 1000 words.

All in all this Gym battle was not very difficult (or you made it seem that way) and yes we'll probably never see Erick again as this game focuses too much on some "really important" characters (to the detriment of others)

So Angie is back and more edgy than ever...meh i've seen worse 

Eh 95 Special Defense ain't bad. Chiller always cuts it close it seems.

And he kept his stoicism even in death. I was worried his last words would be something corny like "F...friend" but I'm glad he stay cool.

D-did you not get the very specific joke scenario joke? I do meet him again when I fight a giant flaming beyblade. I was kidding about kidding.  

On 11/2/2019 at 9:08 AM, No name said:

I am very excited for the West Gearen sidequests.

Why did you make that comment about Hycrox?

Hardcore Trainer Adrian is still dead. I guess you could build another Philosopher's Stone. I mean a Melia Sue's soul would definitely be powerful enough to revive 1 person,right?

Please never upload "Snakewood Log Number 7"

I bet you are...

He's the one who came up with the Shrek theory, no?

We both know what Melia's capable of reviving at this point.

Sure man! I promise I won't!

On 11/4/2019 at 12:57 AM, pikafan96 said:

Aw... poor Damocles. Rest in piece you beautiful piece of sentient clay 😔

Shame that we'll never be able to hear his wise words of wisdom again.

Hey! I like Eelektross!

Even if they did give it the short end of the stick when they were designing idle animations for the 3D models.

I mean just look at it...

Reveal hidden contents

eelektross.gif

Disgusting.

Oh boy Angie's back and angrier than ever.

At least you'll get another chance to try and thaw her frozen heart 😉

Sometimes I can still not hear his voice on the wind...

Hey we're allll entitled to our terrible opinions at the end of the day...

He looks like a windsock. With teeth.

I dunno...I'm a little put-off by the fact that she's half of Indriad or however the hell that fusion works.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:43 PM, Dex said:

Man that really bites about Damocles, dude was a go-to Pokemon for you behind Rose, Chiller, and Caeser. 

Yeah I gotta agree with you about fangame gym leader teams, they've gotten kinda predictable in the "What's the best way to almost totally negate the weaknesses of this type based team". There could stand to be gym leaders like Blue from HGSS or maybe just based off a theme instead of type at least.

Time for the filler arc sidequests, have fun away from the main plot!

He was one of the top 5 for sure. Probably just ahead of Zira.

Fuck I kinda don't want that no matter how good it would be gameplay-wise.

The only reason I've gotten this far and barely lost any Pokemon to gyms is precisely how predictable they are.

Casualties would sky-rocket if they just started using random strong Pokemon.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:03 AM, Commander said:

I thought the point of the plot was designed to avoid it as long as possible

No it's to show everyone how "smart" I am by poking holes in it.

It's easier to criticise than create after all.

• Thanks 1

C'mon! Changing my comment to fit you is definitely NOT OKAY.

Then again, you ARE the guy who said "Call me whenever want a good pounding!" to Cain. (No,I am NOT counting that as an "accident")

And the guy who told an ejuculation joke to a 12 year old. 

And the guy who admitted to be the Brock of Rejuvenation.

And the guy who called Melia "cute".

(My point is that If you are gonna twist my comments to fit you, then I am going to twist your comments to fit me.)

Edited by No name

Well I mean tbh, I could see you saying that rather than my boy so... yes. I did expect you to call it that.

Hmm... Then that must be V10. I played this bit on V11 and it looks NOTHING like that. Very interesting.

HAHAHAHAHA. Ahh. Ahh god. That "Narcissa still doing her job" line. Ahh...

I feel like it'd bin a while since you lost a Pokemon to a random trainer. That sucks...

Omg. I'm just imagining that you're being all quiet. "Hey. Can you let me in the train and somehow have it leave the station quietly?" "SORRY! BUT THE TRAIN ISN'T READ TO LEAVE YET! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE ARE PREPARED TO LEAVE BOY WITH GREEN CLOTHING ON!"

Well if you stay in that town long enough, you'll be the 1 considered sane.

Well I mean eventually every Pokemon Typing Combination will happen so might as well do it right?

For that HM slave joke, your ticket to heck has been paid in full.

Poor Coyote, probably bad call keeping him in against that Primarina but you really had no other options. Also yeah this is around the point that even the random trainers and grunts start to become threats. I remember seeing some trainers in GDC pull out X items so have fun there.

Also 30 Pokemon dead?! 5 full teams of mons dead, that honestly sucks. Honestly this adventure stopped remotely being worth the cost after Blacksteeple.

I think that stink may have had an effect on people in West Gearan, because half the residents seemed unhinged. Not including Karen who is next level insane, I'm honestly not sure who is worse her or Terra from Reborn. Also that's what you get for trying to dodge the plot.

You say that about Litten now, but considering your track record with Fire types in this game. . . . 

6 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Fuck I kinda don't want that no matter how good it would be gameplay-wise.

Also yeah, the potential for variety is countered by the thought of some truly nightmarish battles if you think about it. Honestly not worth it lol.

Aw, poor Coyote...

Taken out by an opera-singing mermaid-seal is not a flattering way to go...

Congratulations on 30 dead Pokemon 🎉

Your reward is clinical depression 🙂

Good, you got the jaw fossil.

I like Tyrantrum better than Aurorus too. The only reason I took the sail fossil in my run was because I needed an ice type and I was curious to see if Aurorus were any good.

Also, I already had a dragon type on my team and didn't want to double up on types...

Ah, Karen.

Always a pleasure to see her and absolutely terrifying mannerisms.

One of these days she's just going to snap and run off with your kidneys...

Wow a full box of dead mons, and this region is only going to throw even more BS at you, depression is right
Poor bibarel always the HM-slave (well it is the best one at it) and rejuv takes even that niche away with those golden items
Yeah alvavors ruins was the place karen send those bikers (noted that name just to see if we ever see them again)
Man that sucks about Coyote, prim does have quite a bit of special bulk but damn, on a random shmuck?
Don't be so hard on Karen she just loves her little dov.... PFFFHAHAHA almost got through that with a straight face, yeah she is probably only E8 because anyone telling her otherwise vanishes never to be seen again (well and her pokemon are probably good too, i guess)
Yeah spiking the water does sound like something Saki would do, and then the rest of her family adopted that for the entire region.
Rose better never get hurt, that might just put you into complete shut down

Edited by Falirion

Stealing is wrong...but not in a RPG game! I literally steal everything not nailed down in every RPG i play and yes Tyrantrum is way better than Aurorus (and i'm not saying this just because i like Dragon Pokemon and dinosaurus)

Now i (partially) understand why Saki is the way she is, growing up in that city would drive anyone crazy.

Oh Karen, you know she is probably the only NPC in this game i actually like (some others i can tolerate but that's about it) i think she's a well written character (unlike most of the cast) with her own clear (even if insane) goals and motivation...sooo when is the wedding?

Anime is Art! and the "plot" is a very important part of it, i would even dare say it's integral to the understanding and development of the story...ahem moving on

30 Pokemon already died on this run? That's a lot more than i thought (probably because half of them didn't stay on the team long enough for me to notice but still) and take care of Rose i remember ragequitting my Pokemon Black run after i lost my main to a random double battle, it was not pretty.

Aha a slavery joke in 2019...you are a brave man

If there's an award for the most inconsistent commenter here, I'm definitely taking first place.

Yeesh. 30 dead mons? I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow manage to collect another box of corpses in the future, because of Rejuvenation being Rejuvenation

Wait, you can steal the fossil? Or was that changed in the later versions?

...Wait, so there was nearly an off-screen train crash, and was saved by that guy. That's...a pretty odd detail to put in. To me at least.

Also, didn't know you have time travelling powers. I'm guessing exposure to that time crystal must had infected you with time-ningitus or something

• 3 weeks later...

NUZLOCKE CANCELLED FOREVER!!!!

Howdy hey, my adoring audience. I've been lacking on updates lately huh?

I'd apologise if it were actually my fault but it ain't.

Y'see about three weeks ago I got hurt (doing something heroic of course not something stupid like falling down a flight of stairs, no sir.) and that left me unable to physically sit down for long enough to edit/take pictures for this run without it actually being considered torturing myself. 

So Rejuvenation is on hiatus till like mid-December so I can heal. That cancellation thing was just a bit obviously.

I'll shoot off a load of chapters  for the weeks I missed when I'm better of course. You're all eager to see me get kicked out a window by Sakitron I'm sure.

Since I've got nothing to do and am bored out of my fucking skull. I thought I'd make another terrible mistake like starting another Nuzlocke. Or well record for another one at least.

Because at least then playing videogames can be considered actually productive.

Except this time there's no Pokemon.

I'll keep the game title secret for now in case I can't actually make this weird spin-off work as a series but I need all of your help for a gimmick. Even those lurkers who read but never comment.

I want to get all your usernames (or whatever names you want to give) and name the characters after them so I can try not to get you all killed. Emphasis on try.

It'll hopefully make you feel more invested in the characters since they're not adorable creatures like Haxorus this time around. They're humans just like you! And actually ARE you if that gypsy curse turns out to be legitimate

So yeah. That's the long and short of what I'm doing.

Here's the Google Doc where you can put your name down for the dubious honour of being one of my meatshields against the forces of darkness.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z174EKxOaGopOglfr-GdogAQwsNn_Qp2GcEwntDwj9w/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you join, not like it's costing you anything anyway!

Oh and here are your replies!

Spoiler

On 11/7/2019 at 4:41 PM, No name said:

C'mon! Changing my comment to fit you is definitely NOT OKAY.

Then again, you ARE the guy who said "Call me whenever want a good pounding!" to Cain. (No,I am NOT counting that as an "accident")

And the guy who told an ejuculation joke to a 12 year old. 

And the guy who admitted to be the Brock of Rejuvenation.

And the guy who called Melia "cute".

(My point is that If you are gonna twist my comments to fit you, then I am going to twist your comments to fit me.)

Gotta spice up Snakewood Log Number 7 somehow man. 

Well of course not. Everything joke I make is calculated to the finest degree to get at best a weak chuckle.

And Melia is aesthetically cute.  Think of her like a penguin. Soft and cute until it opens its big mouth and you see the horror within.

Well I hope you're excited that I've started another spin-off and Snakewood is looking even less likely.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:17 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Well I mean tbh, I could see you saying that rather than my boy so... yes. I did expect you to call it that.

Hmm... Then that must be V10. I played this bit on V11 and it looks NOTHING like that. Very interesting.

HAHAHAHAHA. Ahh. Ahh god. That "Narcissa still doing her job" line. Ahh...

I feel like it'd bin a while since you lost a Pokemon to a random trainer. That sucks...

Omg. I'm just imagining that you're being all quiet. "Hey. Can you let me in the train and somehow have it leave the station quietly?" "SORRY! BUT THE TRAIN ISN'T READ TO LEAVE YET! YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE ARE PREPARED TO LEAVE BOY WITH GREEN CLOTHING ON!"

Well if you stay in that town long enough, you'll be the 1 considered sane.

Well I mean eventually every Pokemon Typing Combination will happen so might as well do it right?

Nah too wordy. And I hate words.

Yeah going back to Gearan in Version 12 was a big shock. And then Terajuma was an even bigger one. The world is changing too rapidly. I'm losing all sense of familiarity with it. And now there's going to be a fucking Wild Area from SWSH instead of Route 4? My god.

And then she quits three chapters after I said that. Fucking great league we have in Aevium.

More than a while. The last Pokemon I lost to some random nobody was Doggle. DOGGLE.

Nah. Gamefreak will never make an Electric/Fighting type. It's been 25 years and that still hasn't popped into their stupid heads.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, Dex said:

For that HM slave joke, your ticket to heck has been paid in full.

Poor Coyote, probably bad call keeping him in against that Primarina but you really had no other options. Also yeah this is around the point that even the random trainers and grunts start to become threats. I remember seeing some trainers in GDC pull out X items so have fun there.

Also 30 Pokemon dead?! 5 full teams of mons dead, that honestly sucks. Honestly this adventure stopped remotely being worth the cost after Blacksteeple.

I think that stink may have had an effect on people in West Gearan, because half the residents seemed unhinged. Not including Karen who is next level insane, I'm honestly not sure who is worse her or Terra from Reborn. Also that's what you get for trying to dodge the plot.

You say that about Litten now, but considering your track record with Fire types in this game. . . . 

Also yeah, the potential for variety is countered by the thought of some truly nightmarish battles if you think about it. Honestly not worth it lol.

Oh great. I was planning on going there eventually but I just couldn't scrape the money together!

Yeah I forgot Primarina was part-Fairy, real bone-headed move on my part. Oh joy.

Wait, no. That's actually a good thing. I'm getting sick of steamrolling these NPCs! (Of course it'll still look like I am due to my clever editing trick of leaving out the parts where I suck)

It'll all be worth it when I sit/build that throne...which at this point will probably be made of bones...

I'd say Terra is worse because she's more annoying. Sure Karen is easily more homicidal but I can't be homicided in this game so it evens out.

HEY ZIRA'S STILL ALIVE! And she's like the third oldest member of the DT Crew!

I wonder if there's a fangame that has the gym leaders just use whatever they want instead of being forced to follow a typing? It'd be a challenge for sure

On 11/8/2019 at 4:24 AM, pikafan96 said:

Aw, poor Coyote...

Taken out by an opera-singing mermaid-seal is not a flattering way to go...

Congratulations on 30 dead Pokemon 🎉

Your reward is clinical depression 🙂

Good, you got the jaw fossil.

I like Tyrantrum better than Aurorus too. The only reason I took the sail fossil in my run was because I needed an ice type and I was curious to see if Aurorus were any good.

Also, I already had a dragon type on my team and didn't want to double up on types...

Ah, Karen.

Always a pleasure to see her and absolutely terrifying mannerisms.

One of these days she's just going to snap and run off with your kidneys...

Especially one that only sings Aria's. He deserved to go out to a proper tenor song like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yllVeEE-zp0

Sadly I only got normal depression. I avoid the doctors in this region for a very good reason.

And then you met a level 13 Machop and it Low kicked your Aurorus to oblivion.

Or do something crazy like force me into a shotgun wedding! Hahahahaha...haaaaa....

On 11/8/2019 at 9:31 AM, Falirion said:

Wow a full box of dead mons, and this region is only going to throw even more BS at you, depression is right
Poor bibarel always the HM-slave (well it is the best one at it) and rejuv takes even that niche away with those golden items
Yeah alvavors ruins was the place karen send those bikers (noted that name just to see if we ever see them again)
Man that sucks about Coyote, prim does have quite a bit of special bulk but damn, on a random shmuck?
Don't be so hard on Karen she just loves her little dov.... PFFFHAHAHA almost got through that with a straight face, yeah she is probably only E8 because anyone telling her otherwise vanishes never to be seen again (well and her pokemon are probably good too, i guess)
Yeah spiking the water does sound like something Saki would do, and then the rest of her family adopted that for the entire region.
Rose better never get hurt, that might just put you into complete shut down

C-can't wait!

At least I won't have to teach anyone fucking Cut anymore. Worst HM Move after Whirlpool.

I don't even know where that place would be on the map...Neverwinter maybe?

I also resent being a "dove" they're a wussy bird of peace. Why couldn't it have been a falcon or an albatross? Those are cool birds.

The Blakeorys man...they're turning the Politoeds gay.

Oh definitely. Then followed by a homicidal rampage that'll never end because I can't be permanently killed.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:18 AM, Gaunt said:

Stealing is wrong...but not in a RPG game! I literally steal everything not nailed down in every RPG i play and yes Tyrantrum is way better than Aurorus (and i'm not saying this just because i like Dragon Pokemon and dinosaurus)

Now i (partially) understand why Saki is the way she is, growing up in that city would drive anyone crazy.

Oh Karen, you know she is probably the only NPC in this game i actually like (some others i can tolerate but that's about it) i think she's a well written character (unlike most of the cast) with her own clear (even if insane) goals and motivation...sooo when is the wedding?

Anime is Art! and the "plot" is a very important part of it, i would even dare say it's integral to the understanding and development of the story...ahem moving on

30 Pokemon already died on this run? That's a lot more than i thought (probably because half of them didn't stay on the team long enough for me to notice but still) and take care of Rose i remember ragequitting my Pokemon Black run after i lost my main to a random double battle, it was not pretty.

Aha a slavery joke in 2019...you are a brave man

But what if you steal an RPG game? Is that a crime? Gamefreak just loves making Pokemon with terrible typing.

It explains why she's pale at least. Everyone in Gearan must be severely lacking in Vitamin C because I've never seen the sun here.

In two chapters. Save the date.

It takes a LOT of work to get the boob jiggle right after all.

I'd say it'd be higher if there was more battling going on. Some chapters (the past ones in particular) I don't fight anything. 

Nuzlockers would probably be murderers if Pokemon were real honestly.

Some might even call me a hero! For daring to make a joke in this stupid sensitive society of weaklings. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:42 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

If there's an award for the most inconsistent commenter here, I'm definitely taking first place.

Yeesh. 30 dead mons? I wouldn't be surprised if you somehow manage to collect another box of corpses in the future, because of Rejuvenation being Rejuvenation

Wait, you can steal the fossil? Or was that changed in the later versions?

...Wait, so there was nearly an off-screen train crash, and was saved by that guy. That's...a pretty odd detail to put in. To me at least.

Also, didn't know you have time travelling powers. I'm guessing exposure to that time crystal must had infected you with time-ningitus or something

I dunno...there's people who've only commented twice ever after all.

I do. But unfortunately there's not another legendary Johto Bird to bury them with.

No clue. I only played the early game in the later version to see what changed.

It is. Where's this guy's parade? The man's a hero!

I have no idea myself. After all that's Future Sean. I'm sure I'll figure out how to do it someday...

Or that was just a one-off joke.

The second option is more likely.

Wow, that really sucks 😣

Take as much time as you need to heal, we'll all be here when you get back.

Also I'm pretty interested in what this new nuzlocke is gonna be.

Either way, you got my name and support 🙂

I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1