The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

So, backtracking adventure. Hurray, I guess....

Honestly time travel is almost normal in Aevium. 

I think Sean and Karen were pretty much made for each other. I mean they are both extremely destructive forces contained within fragile shells of sanity.

So, when's that new Snakewood episode coming?

imagine making ben10 ocs h-haha

hides the notes for his 15 fanmade aliens under his bed

oh a stealth mission

how wonderful

is this also an essentials default or what

young narcissa has a stupid hat

of course nothing bad will happen, nothing bad ever happens in gearen!

Just for the record: the last part of my comment wasn’t intended at all as a burn, merely a constatation: even after your resurrections, you (or rather, the in-game Sean) seem to be extremely distressed when remembering a great many scenes of your tribulations in Aevium. 

So resurrection does not seem to heal psychological damage. It’s not that far of a stretch to assume that it does little for the brain damage that the sheer insanity of the situations you’ve been facing must have done to you (infinite nuggets, remember)

In short, I basically meant that you’re not made anew, mentally speaking, after each resurrection. Hence the necessity to protect your head – and the helmet (because some sidequests have... needlessly violent ends). But the vacation is a great idea too (and you definitely needed one, although is Akuwa Town really the best spot?). 

Anyway, I’m delighted you updated so quickly after the previous episode. 

I think it’s more a time elevator than a time car. After all, can Melia or Venam (or her two pals from that time in the sewers) drive? But anyone can press the buttons. 

Technically, pretty much everything exists in this universe for the sole purpose of tormenting you. It’s not like it’s a good idea in any way, but, as you noted, the people are technologically brilliant yet very dumb in every other respect. 

Also, why did the useless and cowardly scientist that still somehow escapes danger against stupid odds (by tripping his colleagues) have to be called Gabriel of all names?
(oh dear, here’s a new dreary headcanon...) 

in regards to spectrobes comment i  personally liked spectrobes what stopped it from being more of a bigger thing was the fact it was owned by disney who just abandoned it the designs were amazing it was really unique in the sense of its real time battles compared to turn based 

Soo... is the 50 chapters thing an actual count or your just saying 50 chapters?

Ummm... No. That suit is just- No. No! NOPE! -gets up and leaves the room... and then comes back because I have to read the rest of this- Disgusting.

Rose is going to kill you 1 of these days. Well... kill you for a few seconds before you come back to life.

So what are the other 2 forms of Sean? Hahahahaha. Get it? Cus there are 5 forms of Rotom and... they're... I'll just sit here quietly now.

Zolt is a now a might Magnezone. I expect great things outta him, used one in playthrough of Sun. Decimated everything that didn't pointedly resist it's attacks, good times.

The whole Dufaux plotline is a trip from beginning to end. Also your betrayal was surely sudden and inevitable. And it works better than Narcissa just standing there and just letting Dufaux use time magic on her.

Meanwhile your team's main contribution to this episode is essentially a Roast session of yourself.

Well time for that vacation before the game throws you headfirst back into the grinder again. Have fun. . . hopefully! 

As help requests go this one wasn't actually that bad, at least you (kinda) got rid of Narcissa

I really don't like the design of Magnezone (to the point of not evolving my Magneton in a previous run) but you can't argue with strength.

Apparently everyone even remotely strong (except you) in this region has time powers....ahhh the more Jan does this the more plot holes there will be.

What kind of LOSER needs at outside source to regenerate?

All I need to do is bleed hard enough that I fall asleep then all my wounds magically heal themselves when I wake up.

Err... unlike Narcissa, that comment isn't going to age well...

Also, regarding the Rotom time travel, there is precedent for this. In episode 81 of the XY series of the anime, a rotom sends Ash back in time. So this is actually more lore friendly than a ton of the other stuff in this game so far.

13 hours ago, Mindlack said:

I think it’s more a time elevator than a time car. After all, can Melia or Venam (or her two pals from that time in the sewers) drive? But anyone can press the buttons. 

Funny you should mention this, as a time elevator is actually a canon thing in the anime that rotoms are capable of.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta "Big Chungus" of a chapter for you all today!

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-94-cringe-compilation-03-04-21.1076/page-44#post-836434

I said that right, right? "Big Chungus"?

Whatever.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 3/24/2021 at 6:43 PM, No name said:

So, backtracking adventure. Hurray, I guess....

Honestly time travel is almost normal in Aevium. 

I think Sean and Karen were pretty much made for each other. I mean they are both extremely destructive forces contained within fragile shells of sanity.

So, when's that new Snakewood episode coming?

HUZZAH, YOU MEAN.

It shouldn't be. Time-travel is always a worrisome addition to any game. It's so easy to do wrong.

Excuse me, I'M the sane one. I just EXPRESS myself LOUDLY.

I told you, man. NEVER EVER.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:45 PM, YinYang9705 said:

imagine making ben10 ocs h-haha

hides the notes for his 15 fanmade aliens under his bed

oh a stealth mission

how wonderful

is this also an essentials default or what

young narcissa has a stupid hat

of course nothing bad will happen, nothing bad ever happens in gearen!

Wow 15? I only made like 8. Wanted to get up to 21 so I could have the whole Ben 10 rhyming scheme.

Yes. You have to have it in your RPG Maker game or the other developers will bully you. That's how it works.

I mean...statistically Terajuma is way worse.

Plus this is EAST Gearan. Much more wholesome than the awful WEST Gearan.

On 3/24/2021 at 10:24 PM, Mindlack said:

Just for the record: the last part of my comment wasn’t intended at all as a burn, merely a constatation: even after your resurrections, you (or rather, the in-game Sean) seem to be extremely distressed when remembering a great many scenes of your tribulations in Aevium. 

So resurrection does not seem to heal psychological damage. It’s not that far of a stretch to assume that it does little for the brain damage that the sheer insanity of the situations you’ve been facing must have done to you (infinite nuggets, remember)

In short, I basically meant that you’re not made anew, mentally speaking, after each resurrection. Hence the necessity to protect your head – and the helmet (because some sidequests have... needlessly violent ends). But the vacation is a great idea too (and you definitely needed one, although is Akuwa Town really the best spot?). 

Anyway, I’m delighted you updated so quickly after the previous episode. 

Technically, pretty much everything exists in this universe for the sole purpose of tormenting you. It’s not like it’s a good idea in any way, but, as you noted, the people are technologically brilliant yet very dumb in every other respect. 

Also, why did the useless and cowardly scientist that still somehow escapes danger against stupid odds (by tripping his colleagues) have to be called Gabriel of all names?
(oh dear, here’s a new dreary headcanon...) 

YOU FUCKING KILLED ME WITH YOUR BURN AND TURNED ALL HOPE I HAD IN THE WORLD TO ASH!

Ahem. You are right though. His head will eventually explode and then Ren will have to run the show for a couple of chapters.

Very sad stuff.

Any PHYSICAL brain damage is fixed. But the horrors in my memories will never come out no matter how hard I scrub.

The helmet is STILL unnecessary. I have to maintain my style points after all. Even in the face of death itself.

Akuwa Town is where the vacation ENDS. The real meat and potatoes will be around the whole island.

Well here's another much longer chapter for you then!

Time Trampoline. Everyone's bouncing around on it until someone (me probably) gets hurt.

And no, I can't imagine many people can drive in this world. Barely anyone does it after all.

So as it stands, I'm probably the only one who can right now. Maybe one of the older guys can. It never comes up.

I suspect the Blakeory's are poisioning the water supply by making everyone a super genius but a social dunce. It's diabolical...

Ah-ah-ah.

It's not headcanon if it happens in THIS playthrough of Rejuvenation.

This one operates in a different universe than the others. A universe where the main character is replaced by me, a mild psychopath.

After all, Kakori didn't burn down in any OTHER playthrough did it?

On 3/24/2021 at 10:54 PM, nepeta100 said:

in regards to spectrobes comment i  personally liked spectrobes what stopped it from being more of a bigger thing was the fact it was owned by disney who just abandoned it the designs were amazing it was really unique in the sense of its real time battles compared to turn based 

Wow. I didn't even know it was made by Disney.

Would you enjoy it if Kingdom Hearts 4 had a Spectrobes level? Like it was a level containing all their owned but forgotten properties?

On 3/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

Soo... is the 50 chapters thing an actual count or your just saying 50 chapters?

Ummm... No. That suit is just- No. No! NOPE! -gets up and leaves the room... and then comes back because I have to read the rest of this- Disgusting.

Rose is going to kill you 1 of these days. Well... kill you for a few seconds before you come back to life.

So what are the other 2 forms of Sean? Hahahahaha. Get it? Cus there are 5 forms of Rotom and... they're... I'll just sit here quietly now.

Probably actual 50 chapters. This Part doesn't end until Chapter 154 after all.

I GAVE UP OKAY? EDITING SHIT IS TOO MUCH WORK.

Rose would never. How dare you. She'd only do it accidentally like going in for a hug too fast and I get jabbed on her tusks.

Probably a good thing I was the one that got her in the end.

Please do. Wear a Dunce hat as well for that terrible joke.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:08 AM, Dex said:

Zolt is a now a might Magnezone. I expect great things outta him, used one in playthrough of Sun. Decimated everything that didn't pointedly resist it's attacks, good times.

The whole Dufaux plotline is a trip from beginning to end. Also your betrayal was surely sudden and inevitable. And it works better than Narcissa just standing there and just letting Dufaux use time magic on her.

Meanwhile your team's main contribution to this episode is essentially a Roast session of yourself.

Well time for that vacation before the game throws you headfirst back into the grinder again. Have fun. . . hopefully! 

Another Pokemon with Sturdy is always a boon. Especially one as good as Magnezone.

I'm glad you think so. It rubbed me the wrong way originally. Narcissa keeps going on about how great she is and then stands there like a gaping fish when Dufaux time travels her.

I'M BEING BULLIED! CALL THE TEACHER!

Naaaahhh...no REAL Grinders for a while at least. Even after the vacation.

Because I cheese the hell out of the Psychic Gym fight with an upcoming capture.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:49 AM, Gaunt said:

As help requests go this one wasn't actually that bad, at least you (kinda) got rid of Narcissa

I really don't like the design of Magnezone (to the point of not evolving my Magneton in a previous run) but you can't argue with strength.

Apparently everyone even remotely strong (except you) in this region has time powers....ahhh the more Jan does this the more plot holes there will be.

Well not seeing her for 150+ Chapters is good enough, I'd say.

I don't mind it. It's just one of those Gen 4. Old Pokemon but BIGGER evolutions really.

Yyyyep! Time travel is hell for writing stories.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:30 AM, TheHellHamster said:

Err... unlike Narcissa, that comment isn't going to age well...

Also, regarding the Rotom time travel, there is precedent for this. In episode 81 of the XY series of the anime, a rotom sends Ash back in time. So this is actually more lore friendly than a ton of the other stuff in this game so far.

Funny you should mention this, as a time elevator is actually a canon thing in the anime that rotoms are capable of.

I-is it not? Why won't it age well!? OH GOD I DON'T BECOME MORTAL AGAIN DO I!? HOW WILL I FLEX ON PEOPLE NOW?

Aside from the normal Battle Prodigy flexing I already do, I mean

Jesus fucking Christ that's so stupid.

Why is Pokemon so stupid?

Stop abusing Zira and feed her already.

You say your heart is now a blackened ruin: Did this happen after your unfortunate dip in lava?

Daydream's amazing. I'd die for her.

I almost thought that Zolt would die there.

I thought you would use Mirror Coat on the Alakazam but no a plain old spinebreak did the job

I think Zolt is malfunctioning a little, introduce it to a Tech-priest if you have the chance

Downloading something illegally!? The nerve of this guy i tell you, those poor celebrities and/or big companies, how will they be able to afford another custom made Ferrari made entirely of pink diamonds? I would never pirate music or (several) games...yeah...never.

What is that pink monstrosity? Toss it in the garbage where it belongs or better yet Zira is hungry so that may be a good meal. Still the Love Ball toss was pretty entertaining.

Wasn't the Audition on a CD? Immersion ruined 1/10, but you still have a VHS? I tossed away mine years ago. 

The Audition was for a Gym Leader position right? Not for miss teen Gearan? Then what the hell did i just watch? And why is she giving the "judges" pointers on what to do? It seems that even as a child she was as egocentrical as today.

Melia must be dealt with fast as her "infection" is starting to get to you too (or it's just because you haven't seen her in some time?) for your plans on Iron Fist dictatorship to succeed.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I-is it not? Why won't it age well!? OH GOD I DON'T BECOME MORTAL AGAIN DO I!? HOW WILL I FLEX ON PEOPLE NOW?

Spoiler

Your immortality/Interceptor powers in general are fueled by "The Core"; a series of conduits and pillars running below the Earth. Everytime you die "The Core" gets more damaged, if it gets too damaged (aka If you die too much), it breaks and you die permanently.

Also you can't get too far away from the Earth, otherwise you lose conciousness. So say goodbye to any Space-flight dreams you might have. 

So anyway, do you want me to explain all the powers the player character has?

Zira is right, why CAN'T you charm real girls?

At this point by the time this series finishes, Half Life 3, Portal 3 AND Team Fortress 3 will be released.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

Uhh... Fletchling technically isn't weakened in the rain... It's still Normal/Flying... LEARN YOUR POKEMON TYPES SEAN!

And then when you get to V13, you will have to REXPLORE all the older areas because a lot of them will be getting redone AGAIN! Ha!

I mean we can try to throw peanuts at you while you sleep and see if we can get 1 in your nose. That'd be entertaining.

Omg. I keep forgetting you're on an older version of the game and when you walked into the Gearen Lab, I was so confused.

Hey! You maybe able to bench-press a train but he can't bench-press his feelings! HE CAN'T BENCH-PRESS HIS FEELINGS DAMNIT!

That is... That's... Omg. That actually makes sense with Venam falling out of Melia's closet... Maybe Jan is a genius after all.

That twisty feeling is probably you having a positive attitude towards Melia. You're starting to change your waaaaays.~

Why yes. I am 1 of those dream demons you just now found out about. I'll be seeing you tonight. :)

I mean... You kind of do... No no. You do a lot. Rant rant rant.

I like your Magnezone. Making you lose your shit on something else instead of you losing your shit on like just the characters.

I dont think thats how audition tapes would actually go but if it got her hired who am I to judge

unless the avium league is actually an idol agency but I digress

ah the pokedex quest, giving you useful features that probably should have been in the dex by default

I guess zumi really wanted a purpose for her npc

oh right that bitch, good thing alakazam is made of brittle wood otherwise that might've been more trouble then it was

Real talk Jan probably just didnt want anyone to get access to Drizzle early on, 

It'd be a neat gimmick for a Nuzlocke if you'd ended up cycling through each of the player avatar's each time you wiped in a battle. Then when you ran out, THEN it'd be a permanent game over.  It'd be a hell and a half to edit, but it'd be cool. 

Gotta admit the Melia tapes were pretty cute, definitely a good addition from the most recent versions. Nothing wierd about a 20 something rifling through the things of teenage girl, now if you'd come down to the station I'm sure we can straighten this out.

Also age thing, honestly I doubt many on this site is younger than late teens. Like I don't see a middle or elementary anting to deal with all the BS that these games throw your way. 

Zira taste for the the flesh of man continues to be unslated. . . for now. Maybe feed her some Team Xen grunts, that might tide her over. 

Oh yeah this fight, oh boy that would be a nasty surprise for anyone who just started this game. At least you didn't lose anyone. Also it just makes me think of Pounce, and then kinda just bums me out. Feels like a lifetime ago, even then in game it probably been a week or two at most. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-95-back-track-attack-18-04-21.1076/page-44#post-837242

Eeeeyyyyyup. That's a right purty lookin' chapter right there.

It may not be what you city folk are used to but down here in the south we do things a lil' differently.

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/3/2021 at 4:31 AM, Lspaceship said:

Stop abusing Zira and feed her already.

You say your heart is now a blackened ruin: Did this happen after your unfortunate dip in lava?

Daydream's amazing. I'd die for her.

I almost thought that Zolt would die there.

IT'S NOT ABUSE TO NOT FEED HER PEOPLE! STOP ENCOURAGING HER!

No...just years of disappointment with the world. It's called growing up. *plays indie band music over some small town landscape shots*

And DIE FOR HER YOU SHALL! But luckily won't, since she's probably never going to see battle.

I did too despite my calm demeanour.

On 4/3/2021 at 7:51 AM, Gaunt said:

I thought you would use Mirror Coat on the Alakazam but no a plain old spinebreak did the job

I think Zolt is malfunctioning a little, introduce it to a Tech-priest if you have the chance

Downloading something illegally!? The nerve of this guy i tell you, those poor celebrities and/or big companies, how will they be able to afford another custom made Ferrari made entirely of pink diamonds? I would never pirate music or (several) games...yeah...never.

What is that pink monstrosity? Toss it in the garbage where it belongs or better yet Zira is hungry so that may be a good meal. Still the Love Ball toss was pretty entertaining.

Wasn't the Audition on a CD? Immersion ruined 1/10, but you still have a VHS? I tossed away mine years ago. 

The Audition was for a Gym Leader position right? Not for miss teen Gearan? Then what the hell did i just watch? And why is she giving the "judges" pointers on what to do? It seems that even as a child she was as egocentrical as today.

Melia must be dealt with fast as her "infection" is starting to get to you too (or it's just because you haven't seen her in some time?) for your plans on Iron Fist dictatorship to succeed.

I'm a fan of the simpler techniques after all.

Hell no. They'd just slap more Magnemites on him and call it a day.

I recently pirated a game which was about wildlife preservation and then I found out that buying the game legally helps plant a tree.

So out of guilt I went and planted a tree. Instead of fucking buying the game legitimately.

The power of love is an entertaining thing, don'tcha know?

Nope. Tape. And yeah. Kinda just throw everything we don't use and isn't trash up there.

Wow. Gaunt. I guess your frozen comet rock heart is on another level compared to my brittle stone one. I thought it was cute.

No. The infection gets worse after I spend two weeks locked in a cell with her near the end of Part 3.

THAT is how I fall to the Dark Side...or at the very least dip my toes in.

On 4/3/2021 at 12:45 PM, No name said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Your immortality/Interceptor powers in general are fueled by "The Core"; a series of conduits and pillars running below the Earth. Everytime you die "The Core" gets more damaged, if it gets too damaged (aka If you die too much), it breaks and you die permanently.

Also you can't get too far away from the Earth, otherwise you lose conciousness. So say goodbye to any Space-flight dreams you might have. 

So anyway, do you want me to explain all the powers the player character has?

Zira is right, why CAN'T you charm real girls?

At this point by the time this series finishes, Half Life 3, Portal 3 AND Team Fortress 3 will be released.

SNAKEWOOD WHEN

No. Say NO MORE about the game.

People could get spoiled!

Excuuuuuse me, I've charmed SEVERAL girls before! But god knows I'm never telling them I do a Pokemon series on the internet where I actually get sad if one of them "dies". I'm not stupid.

So this series is never getting finished then?

SNAKEWOOD HOW?

On 4/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Uhh... Fletchling technically isn't weakened in the rain... It's still Normal/Flying... LEARN YOUR POKEMON TYPES SEAN!

And then when you get to V13, you will have to REXPLORE all the older areas because a lot of them will be getting redone AGAIN! Ha!

I mean we can try to throw peanuts at you while you sleep and see if we can get 1 in your nose. That'd be entertaining.

Omg. I keep forgetting you're on an older version of the game and when you walked into the Gearen Lab, I was so confused.

Hey! You maybe able to bench-press a train but he can't bench-press his feelings! HE CAN'T BENCH-PRESS HIS FEELINGS DAMNIT!

That is... That's... Omg. That actually makes sense with Venam falling out of Melia's closet... Maybe Jan is a genius after all.

That twisty feeling is probably you having a positive attitude towards Melia. You're starting to change your waaaaays.~

Why yes. I am 1 of those dream demons you just now found out about. I'll be seeing you tonight. :)

I mean... You kind of do... No no. You do a lot. Rant rant rant.

I like your Magnezone. Making you lose your shit on something else instead of you losing your shit on like just the characters.

NEVER! Plus I thought that was supposed to be that line's one special difference. Didn't know the first one stays shit.

What fun. I get to see this "Wild Area" Jan's implementing. Plus the side-quests I unlock. It won't be as bad as this chapter.

You can fuck off if I'd let you waste delicious peanuts like that!

So damn old.

Life would be better if you could though. Every giant muscle man would be a well-adjusted indivudual.

I wonder very deeply if that was intentional or not. It's just TOO perfect to be an accident.

Jokes on you, I dreamed of Attack on Titan last night! So it was only KIND OF scary zipping away from Titans.

I won't deny it now. It happens. I eventually weaken and start to NOT hate Melia. I still rip into her without mercy though. I can't change THAT much.

Blah blah blah that's all I hear. My ranting is comedy GOLD.

On 4/4/2021 at 11:43 PM, YinYang9705 said:

I dont think thats how audition tapes would actually go but if it got her hired who am I to judge

unless the avium league is actually an idol agency but I digress

ah the pokedex quest, giving you useful features that probably should have been in the dex by default

I guess zumi really wanted a purpose for her npc

oh right that bitch, good thing alakazam is made of brittle wood otherwise that might've been more trouble then it was

I mean...90% of the leaders are cute girls...the Elite Eight so far has been Tesla and Karen...you might be onto something there...

Well it's better than sitting in a room with Jan all day telling you that she did the art and stuff.

I always disliked those rooms in the canon games.

And that's why my Alakazam is called Brittle. Very thin bones. Like a bird.

On 4/5/2021 at 3:20 PM, Dex said:

Real talk Jan probably just didnt want anyone to get access to Drizzle early on, 

It'd be a neat gimmick for a Nuzlocke if you'd ended up cycling through each of the player avatar's each time you wiped in a battle. Then when you ran out, THEN it'd be a permanent game over.  It'd be a hell and a half to edit, but it'd be cool. 

Gotta admit the Melia tapes were pretty cute, definitely a good addition from the most recent versions. Nothing wierd about a 20 something rifling through the things of teenage girl, now if you'd come down to the station I'm sure we can straighten this out.

Also age thing, honestly I doubt many on this site is younger than late teens. Like I don't see a middle or elementary anting to deal with all the BS that these games throw your way. 

Zira taste for the the flesh of man continues to be unslated. . . for now. Maybe feed her some Team Xen grunts, that might tide her over. 

Oh yeah this fight, oh boy that would be a nasty surprise for anyone who just started this game. At least you didn't lose anyone. Also it just makes me think of Pounce, and then kinda just bums me out. Feels like a lifetime ago, even then in game it probably been a week or two at most. 

The sunnavabitch.

I was actually considering doing that but the female ones would be hard to explain. And a bitch to edit like you said. Plus the memes would be all over the place.

My fool-proof defence for that is flashing my RPG Protagonist Card. That gets me off with pretty much anything aside from a corrupt local authority figure not wanting us to find out his evil scheme. Then it has the opposite effect.

It would be funny though. Traumatizing a child with these games.

Ew no. Who knows where those things have been? She might get sick!

Yeah...she really surprised everyone back then. Including me.

It really does, huh? 2017 20 million children have been born since then too so for some it IS a lifetime ago.

In-game it's harder to say. Definitely been a few months at least.

That train GIF is haunting me.

Soooo... you don't hate her as much now but must keep busting her "balls" huh? Ok. That makes sense. I didn't expect that to come so soon though.

Umm... Where on the statue were you rubbing?

Because you're secretly Sonic The Hedgehog... I feel like I said that to you before. Did I...? Idk.

Well... Maybe Chiller will somehow be pleased with the ice cream you have obtained?

Hmm... Idk. If I remember correctly, Reborn Sean is more... "losing his mind over the characters" kind of guy. I mean I know you do here as well but you know... Now that I think about it, how would Desolation Sean be? 🤔 You know what you have to do next... In about 2 years!

A Melia that's actually likeable and behaves like a normal human being? But...but then what do i complain about every time? Well at least our Melia is still the same obnoxious Mary Sue so we do live in the best timeline after all. Now i'll probably have to play this game....hmm maybe i'll wait till the final version comes out in like 10 years (too bad i won't get a Dragon starter).

Look at the bright side Sean it wasn't 50k for an ice cream it was 49150 because you got some money too

Another one of those classic filler episodes I'm sure you ALL love more than life itself.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-96-hatchem-hatchem-gotta-hatchem-all-22-04-21.1076/page-44#post-837536

Replies:

Spoiler
On 4/18/2021 at 2:07 AM, No name said:

I'm here to announce that The Terribly Titled Universe has been bought out by Blakeory CO!

I'm here to announce that "Fuck it, at least I'm rich now".

On 4/18/2021 at 2:30 AM, J-Awesome_One said:

That train GIF is haunting me.

Soooo... you don't hate her as much now but must keep busting her "balls" huh? Ok. That makes sense. I didn't expect that to come so soon though.

Umm... Where on the statue were you rubbing?

Because you're secretly Sonic The Hedgehog... I feel like I said that to you before. Did I...? Idk.

Well... Maybe Chiller will somehow be pleased with the ice cream you have obtained?

Hmm... Idk. If I remember correctly, Reborn Sean is more... "losing his mind over the characters" kind of guy. I mean I know you do here as well but you know... Now that I think about it, how would Desolation Sean be? 🤔 You know what you have to do next... In about 2 years!

Makes me sick too.

Busting her boobs. That's what you say when it's about girls. At least that's the most polite one I can come up with.

And it won't be SOON. Look how long it took to get to Chapter 100? There's still 50 chapters until it happens.

His foot.

You did and I STILL don't understand it to this very day.

Chiller killed his whole family. I don't think he'd care about an ice-cream.

Reborn Sean was a young fool who didn't know how good he had it. But they both loathe being disrespected.

Desolation Sean died in the jungle because of that fucking Skill Link Aipom. Such bullshit.

On 4/18/2021 at 4:30 PM, Gaunt said:

A Melia that's actually likeable and behaves like a normal human being? But...but then what do i complain about every time? Well at least our Melia is still the same obnoxious Mary Sue so we do live in the best timeline after all. Now i'll probably have to play this game....hmm maybe i'll wait till the final version comes out in like 10 years (too bad i won't get a Dragon starter).

Look at the bright side Sean it wasn't 50k for an ice cream it was 49150 because you got some money too

Venam. We complain about Venam. And still Melia. Aaaaand everything else wrong with this free game that's provided us with hours of entertainment.

Hey that's probably when V19 of Reborn will come out too! See you when we're both in our 40s!

Thanks. That makes it SOOOOO much better.

And happy birthday btw! Just saw it there.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:58 PM, YinYang9705 said:

We could always use a good ol fashion shoot the shit kind of chapter once in while

congrats on being at the top of the nuzlocke leader boards!

rip the laptop that had my old emerald nuzlocke on it

WELL GET READY FOR WAY TOO MANY OF THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER!

5TH! I'm only 5TH! But I AM first in screenshot runs.

Rip. All of them fought for nothing.

• Upvote 1

Can't you ever be nice to your Pokemon?

Or Ash just being able to hold a 300 lb (I think it is anyways?) Larvitar in the anime... Maybe he's just ridiculously strong. Idfk.

Was wondering when you were gonna do the title card.

Worst. Joke. Ever.

I... Actually... Yea... SEAN ASKS THE REAL QUESTIONS FOLKS! BRING IN THE GIRLY HIKERS AND THE SKINNY MALE HIKERS NOW!

Well while that is true, it'd be funny to see you to do a normal playthrough of the game on intense mode and see how long you'd get stuck on certain battles and see you rage out like the world was about to explode. :)

I just realized you have been wanting to marry a lot of girls in Aevium... A certain someone really needs to wake up so you can be all over them again. -wink wink nudge nudge-

Dude... Nurse Joy does the job for free... She's technically not working. She's doing voluntary work.

I had to stop reading and legit laugh for 10 minutes because of the joke with the Solrock... Says a lot about my maturity doesn't it?

It's called "forcing Lunatone's to mate with Ditto somehow and then releasing them into the wild." Duh! Psh. You noob.

...If you don't add that fucking bear to your team sometime down the road...

Dear Sean i write to you this letter to express how sad and disappointed i am at your decision to cheat in a game, you really broke my heart and i will never be able to trust anyone again....seriously man this is your run and i watch it for the entertainment not because it's a Nuzlocke or whatever so it's fine with me.

I hope you use Melia jr. to beat the crap out of the real Melia (if you end up fighting her again).

Yeah i stopped playing "main" Pokemon games because they're too boring/easy now that i'm older and have more than 2 brain cells.

You were doomed the moment you made that name an option for Togepi, just be sure to make it as awkward as humanly possible the next time you meet our favorite blond. The fact that it's a shiny is just a beautiful bit of irony. I actually didn't choose the obvious option because I figured you've suffered enough for the time being but I'm clearly in the minority lol.

Man I would have killed for some moo-moo milk at the point in the game, Super Potions were just BARELY cutting it with Geara and Narcissa, to the point it was easier in the long run for me to just let a mon faint than try to partially heal them. (Helped that it wasn't a Nuzlocke but still)

The bit with Abomination made me laugh way harder than I should have, the eyebrow gif caught me off guard.

Beautiful drawings, truly you are the heir to Ken Sugimori. With the rapping skills to rival Eminem, truly. Also I'm glad this isn't a comic run, because then even One Piece would end before this odyssey ever finished.

Crobat is a pretty cool mon, but the way you have to go about getting literally the most common mon in the series is odd. At least it's a short and not a hellish battle against a like level 80 something Crobat.

The side stuff in Goldenleaf and the surrounding buildings, it's actually pretty interesting stuff. I can't wait to see you go through it, like unironically. I think it's some of the better sidequest stuff in the game really.