Intense mode has reared it's ugly head

fireheart4560

Focus the heck out of Geara, because Melia's Fairy type can help you deal with that Dragonite. Make sure It's you+Melia against Zetta and not Geara + Zetta against you.

Edited by biboo195

Focus the heck out of Geara, because Melia's Fairy type can help you deal with that Dragonite. Make sure It's you+Melia against Zetta and not Geara + Zetta against you.

My biggest issue is that they've been focusing on melia then taking out my mons each turn

Yeah, Melia's AI is a bit dumb. Can't really do anything about that. I had my fully EV trained Mismagius for that fight, so it's a bit easier for me.

Your advice worked. I got down to the dragonite, but it critical hit Lanturn before it got off a thunder wave.... :/

The most success I've had is where melia used nasty plot then swept geara, but the ai decided that flamethrowering a Gigalith was a smart move.

Your advice worked. I got down to the dragonite, but it critical hit Lanturn before it got off a thunder wave.... :/

The most success I've had is where melia used nasty plot then swept geara, but the ai decided that flamethrowering a Gigalith was a smart move.

.... Melia, girl. If you would stop being stupid, you would actually be the Normal type gym leader by now.

Well, i'm glad to see that you had success with my advice, but i can't really control the AI.